Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Luckyyone
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:36 pm

I'm disappointed in myself....

I didn't know I wasn't suppose to get a reading during spells... Well I wasn't doing spells I only had a breakup vinegar and honey jar going....

Should I dispose of both and redo them? Seems like my ex has taken a step back :(

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

Don't redo your jars, unless you missed some key ingredient or there's a leak. All of us on this forum get readings while we've got a jar being worked. A reading has no effect on your spell whatsoever.

It seems like we all experiences ups and downs while the work is progressing (e.g. he comes to you then starts getting confused and tells you he wants to go back to the ex). Men are just a confused lot anyway :P .

Getting the reading while you have the jars going helps ascertain whether or not your petition will be granted. Did your reader tell you the jar spells were not going to bring you the result you are praying for? Maybe, there's some other spell you need to run simultaneously to strengthen the work or expedite the outcome.

Just keep doing what you are doing, and wait until 3 mos. have passed to see if your outcome manifests. You might go through some ups and downs and then they split abruptly in 3 or 4 mos. At the 3 mos. mark you can gauge where things are, and if you want to keep going. Or a reader can recommend the next steps.

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello, V,

I personally don't recommend getting a reading to find out how my spell is doing when the spell is just starting.

But you can as about the situation (it's a "round about" way of not questioning your spell work)

And many readers don't mind. Just depends on the Spirits that are working with the readers.

You'll be fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:55 am

I've a strong urge to do a vinegar jar spell on my love interest's son and my rival.
She is not his mother and she hasn't been in his life for years only two years.
He is 17 years old. He just doesn't get on with his real mother.
And his father who is my love interest is staying with rival for the son's sake as well as money issues.

harvestlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by harvestlove » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I new to this forum and need serious help. I'm seeking to do a vinager jar spell on my ex who has hurt me and my family. I want him to feel the use hurt and pain he's caused us. I have tried to forgive him, light candles for help and peace etc just to be ok with moving forward. However he stills find ways to hurt everyone I love. So if anyone can tell me how I would the the process, what items I need, and what prayers I should say i would be so ever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, harvestlove

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself the introduction thread.

Here are the instructions:

www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

And please red the many many pages on this thread. Your answers are already here.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:10 pm

:? Hello everyone,

I believe that my post was lost somehow... I saw someone planning to smash the vinegar jar close to its enemies dwelling and I was wondering if the effect of the vinegar jar will not wane if it's smashed instead of being buried close to or in cemetery...would like to know your opinions on this. Many thanks!

Blessed be St-Anthony, you're fantastic!!!!!

harvestlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by harvestlove » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, harvestlove

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself the introduction thread.

Here are the instructions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

And please red the many many pages on this thread. Your answers are already here.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for responding!! I have spent the most of two days reviewing all threads. But some many different ideas and opinions.

My desire for the jar is to ruin/ seek revenge on my ex and his life. So that he will suffer in love, money, emotionally etc.

Its my understanding that a vinegar jar almost include coffin nail, pins, and placed in a black cloth. From the thread I've noticed people suggesting lemons, sulfur etc. So my question is aside from the main ingredients (nails and pins) what could I use to reach my end goal.

Second question, what types of protection and clearing should I do before and after putting together the jar.

Third, is it required that I say a pray? If so any one in particular?

Fourth,where do I place the picture?

I'm sooo sorry for all the questions I just really want to get this right before I purchase all the items.

Thank you again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,

No, smashing will not wane it. I personally believe that smashing draws the attention of the man at the crossroads and he assists in carrying out the spell.

It is one of my preferred methods of deployment

Take care and good luck with your spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello, harvestlove ,

I would use Destruction powder: ww.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

Coffin nails are a must for me: www.herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html

Broken glass

razor blades

Just any bad things that you want to use in it.

You can pray but I usually don't. I instead curse the person and scream and yell

For cleansing afterwards, Cleanse with a Hyssop bath www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
While praying Psalm 51

His picture goes I the jar and a picture can also go underneath the candle that you place on the lid

There's a lot of good information on this thread. Please go back and read them again for more pointers as things are written numerous times

Take care and good luck with your spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:43 am

Hi Miss Aida!

Can I do another vinegar jar, while I still have one going? Or do I have to dispose of the one I have before doing another?

LLadyh9

Unread post by LLadyh9 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:51 am

I got some of my items from LM! And I wanted to do a vinegar jar (break up) also. I've read this thread over and over night after night. To come up with my own mixture. And want to know if this a good mixture, or should I add something else to it.

Thing's I Got At Home
mason jar
lemon juice
rotten milk
vinegar
picture of both (split in half)
name/dob

Stuff I'm Ordering
hot foot powder
poppy seeds
black dog & cat hair
whole red pepper pods
red pepper crushed cayenne

Question (?) *sorry for all the questions just want to get all my gatherings together and understanding*
9 pins/9 needles can it be what I've got in my home to use?
Is the coffin nails good to add?
Also read that you have to write the names 9 times? (is that correct)
You use red ink for the one you want to keep! My question is: This is for my brother I want him to just move on and be their for his kids (especially his daughter since he doesn't want no part of her because she doesn't like his wife. Which his wife doesn't care for his kids. Nor have respect for anyone else.) So, would the red ink for him be correct to use?
Petition paper would I need to write one? If so, what should be written on the petition paper?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, LLadyh9 ,

Yes, you can do 2 vinegar jars.

Everything in your plan looks great great great.

Yes, use your own pins and needles. And I always use coffin nails in my break up jars

I would just use black for them to break up. Usually the red is for the target to love you. So, use black.

Petition paper? "BREAK UP"

Wishing you success with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

branden

Unread post by branden » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:12 pm

I was wondering how do I go about disposing(ending) my vinegar jar. Do I take it to a crossroad and pour out its contents? I don't think I found information on disposal.(ending)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello, branden,

You don't open that jar. A honey or sugar jar can be opened but not a vinegar or break up jar.

Look at this page here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

There's lots of ideas for disposal/deployment

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:56 pm

This may sound weird but is there a way to cross someone's life but still allow them or protect them from losing their child? My daughters father must pay but I need my child support to take help take care of her. Any ideas?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:36 pm

TheBestest,

you can probably do a lot if you get creative or very specific about the area of his life you want to ruin. You can tie his nature so he can't perform sexually, break up any relationships he tries to form, do some reversing work, create a vinegar jar for him and someone powerful or important in his life, or maybe a variant of the "love me or die" spell ("pay me or die"?)

It might also be a good idea to create a sugar jar for your daughter and her father, and if you're worried about him losing his rights, use some law keep away.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:40 pm

misskitty49,

Good advice!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:38 pm

misskitty49 wrote:TheBestest,

you can probably do a lot if you get creative or very specific about the area of his life you want to ruin. You can nature so he can't perform sexually, break up any relationships he tries to form, do some reversing work, create a vinegar jar for him and someone powerful or important in his life, or maybe a variant of the "love me or die" spell ("pay me or die"?)

It might also be a good idea to create a sugar jar for your daughter and her father, and if you're worried about him losing his rights, use some law keep away.
Thanks so very much for all this info! See the major problem is that he is a Sociopath, so not too much bothers him. My daughter wants nothing to do with him because of so many various reasons from his extreme lies, lack of care, problem starting. Ugh he and I fell out in January oftthis year and he didn't even bother to call her nor text her for her body in February just to simply say Happy Birthday. The one thing that drives him insane is seeing me with another man and also his prized possession is his penis. I just recently realized that he is a Sociopath so I have to attack this in a very smart way ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

Just be careful with these type of people.

They have no feelings, emotions, or remourse.

Be careful
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,

Just be careful with these type of people.

They have no feelings, emotions, or remourse.

Be careful
Hi Miss Aida! Can you believe it took for someone to point out their thoughts on him being one to open my eyes? I researched thoroughly and he has every single characteristic of one! 20 yrs, and a kid, him raping me, millions of lies, verbal abuse and two children he fathered by two different women while we were together to make me realise he is a sick person.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:58 pm

TheBestest,

If he IS sociopath and the only thing he values is his penis, then hit him where it hurts!! That may be the only thing that will truly get to him, but oh would it get to him!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Hi there..

I just realized a BIG mistake has happened in my break up work in the past 6 months (3 vinegar jars with one of them has created some fights between the couple and a moving candle (two figures, my man and the target). I used break up oil and FMB sachet powder together!! I thought the FMB was the break up sachet powder. I dusted some FMB powder on the target's car, on the floor where she would step on, and at their door step... all FMB sachet powder.. used as Break up sachet powder.

No wonder I've had mixed result or no result. Do I have to do anything to undo my previous work (all vinegar jars were deployed in tree and ocean without knowing it's the FMB sachet powder that was used)? My separation sachet order is not here yet so I just made a new vinegar jar now with lemon verbena, cayenne powder and black pepper as herb.

Thank you everyone. I feel so horrible and dumb!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:12 pm

hello singskyle

Oh No! That kinda stinks. Basically just start over from scratch!

Peace~

Nathen

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:07 am

Hi everyone,I would like to get your help on a couple of questions please. With the break up oil do you annoint the candles for the vinegar jar upwards to draw the break up to happen or downwards on chime/taper candles or a black skull as well to influence the break up? And do you just 5 spot it on pictures?
I am also trying to attract the person so just want to make sure.

Can hotfoot or goofer or destruction go in her picture folded up for destruction of the relationship or would that be better to work a black skull on him?
I know the jars can leak or burst so what amount of time could they be kept,like can you dispose of it even if you don't have any signs

Thank you in advance.

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Please help me figure this out? Worked a breakup vinegar jar, only about the fourth time I've worked it. I picked it up out of the back of the dark closet and it exploded everywhere. The best (or worst) part is a nail that I had in the jar actually gashed a one inch cut across my chest. After cleaning up very well I took a 13 herb bath (and bathed my kids in it just in case). I finished by mopping up with chinese wash.

My cut looks decent, not red or puffy, and its closed up from as open as it was.

Is this a sign??? I thought the breakup jar exploding was good, but idk if the cut I endured has any relevence?

Guess its bugging me. Thanks in advance!

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi flames_dancer,

I always anoint downward on candles with the breakup and all other negative oils and powders. The black skull would be used to put thoughts into your target's head, like "Break up with that b*tch!" or "Stop calling ___!" Before I put the pics in the breakup vinegar jar, I 5-spotted hers with all the nasty oils (excluding hotfoot, because I didn't want to accidentally hotfoot my man away from me). I only 5-spotted his pic with the breakup oil, because i didn't want to goofer or cross him up, just make them part ways. You can also do black candles with only the other man/woman's name on them, and use goofer, hotfoot, graveyard dirt, etc. on that.

Keep the jar until they break up. You put alot of work into making it, and you'll be expending alot of effort shaking it and cursing, so why dispose until you get your wish, you know.

brujaha123

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:55 pm

singskyle wrote:Hi there..

I just realized a BIG mistake has happened in my break up work in the past 6 months (3 vinegar jars with one of them has created some fights between the couple and a moving candle (two figures, my man and the target). I used break up oil and FMB sachet powder together!! I thought the FMB was the break up sachet powder. I dusted some FMB powder on the target's car, on the floor where she would step on, and at their door step... all FMB sachet powder.. used as Break up sachet powder.

No wonder I've had mixed result or no result. Do I have to do anything to undo my previous work (all vinegar jars were deployed in tree and ocean without knowing it's the FMB sachet powder that was used)? My separation sachet order is not here yet so I just made a new vinegar jar now with lemon verbena, cayenne powder and black pepper as herb.

Thank you everyone. I feel so horrible and dumb!
Hi singleskyle,

Sorry you have to start anew. Try storing the breakup/cursing oils and powders separately. Labels can look similar or fade or come off. But, if there's only bad stuff in the container, you'll know you're using the right stuff for the job you're doing.

brujaha123

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Dear Nathan and brujaha123,
Many thanks. I will start new. Storing the break up products separately is the way to go now. Thanks for the advise!! much much appreciated

I started a new jar on the couple. can I create another vinegar jar on just him that he can't perform sexually or cannot be aroused by any other woman except me? or is it a different kind of spell work for this? what oil/powder would be used for this work then?

Thank you.

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:04 am

Thank you brujaha! Yes I also thought that,to keep it until you get your wish. I haven't seen signs or movement yet and it's been a couple months,I know they can start to leak or explode after a while,if that happens does that mean the energy you put into it and it working is void?Would you have to start a new one and would any of the effects from the old one stop or still be there?
Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:09 pm

misslady123,

the way you described it I would see this as the people fighting back, maybe using magic as well and actually broke the container and attacked you. So it is a bad sign the work was killed. You need to start over and I also would add protect yourself while doing it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Oh :( was hoping that wasnt the case, but I will def give it a try. Thanks much.

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:14 pm

singskyle wrote:Dear Nathan and brujaha123,
Many thanks. I will start new. Storing the break up products separately is the way to go now. Thanks for the advise!! much much appreciated

I started a new jar on the couple. can I create another vinegar jar on just him that he can't perform sexually or cannot be aroused by any other woman except me? or is it a different kind of spell work for this? what oil/powder would be used for this work then?

Thank you.
Hey singleskyle,

You're welcome! I would be afraid to do a vinegar jar on him, because I would not want to sour him to me. Plus, he needs to be able to perform sexually for me when he returns to me. If you want to stop him from having sex with another woman, do the black penis candle and write "Stop bleeping other women" or "You can't get hard for anyone but me." I think I read somewhere in this forum that someone suggested putting chains on it too. You'd probably want to use Essence of Bend Over oil for that.

Take care,
brujaha123

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Thank you brujaha123. I will order that oil and black penis candle. chain sounds good.. I'll search
Thanks a million! I'm on a mission!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello, flames_dancer,

If it leaks from the top, you probably had too much vinegar in it (I never fill my jars pass 2/3). Just deploy it and start a new one.

If it breaks or explodes, I view hat as a good sign.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello, singleskyle,,

I prefer Brujaja's second suggestion for a petition (only I would tweek it a little to say): "You can't get hard for anyone but singleskyle" (<---obviously your real name).

And I agree with everything else Brujaja has said

Here's a GREAT page that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, misslady123,

PLEASE get a tetanus shot right away. Very important.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:28 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, singleskyle,,

I prefer Brujaja's second suggestion for a petition (only I would tweek it a little to say): "You can't get hard for anyone but singleskyle" (<---obviously your real name).

And I agree with everything else Brujaja has said

Here's a GREAT page that Miss cat wrote: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Take care and good luck
HI Miss Aida,
That is a great page Miss Cat wrote there - very useful info and it helps me decide on what else I need to get from LM. Thank you for your suggestion on the petition!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm

misskitty49 wrote:TheBestest,

If he IS sociopath and the only thing he values is his penis, then hit him where it hurts!! That may be the only thing that will truly get to him, but oh would it get to him!
Oh it definitely would! I also just remembered that he hates his lies being found out and he loves putting ppl down about their weight. My daughter now has body dismorphic disorder because of him! I wonder how he would feel if he was "Fat"?? Only one way to find out ;).

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri May 01, 2015 12:41 am

Quick question: I've been through this thread and others for an answer to whether it's okay to do breakup work on Fridays. I generally don't, but my target is going on an anniversary trip this weekend starting tomorrow and I'd like to shake and burn the candle throughout it. I've found conflicting advice on whether it's a good idea or not?

I planned to do a little love work for myself (since I normally do it on Fridays) but I figured I'd do the love work in the morning, before talking to my love, and then do the cursework later that evening, on Saturday (as usual), and a little on Sunday, then cleanse thoroughly Sunday evening and return to my normal schedule (love work every Friday, curse work every Tuesday, with occasional weeks of adding love work Mon and Wed and curse work on Sat).

Does that sound like it would be okay?

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 am

Whatever you decide to do about the timing, you can always start by praying some Psalms today: 9 (punish enemies), 48 (to destroy hateful and envious enemies); 55 (call down retribution against attackers); 74 (destroy persecutors); 79 (utterly destroy the wicked); and 94 (turn back evil onto enemies). That will get it going. You might want to do some blessing work on the innocent party and, after you have run off the predator, bring that person a fantastic new love. There is no better separation than union.

Miz JoAnn Lee
#1730G
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

Timing is all up to you.

Some rootworkers work with days of he week, certain hours, hands o clocks , moon phase, etc.

Others don't.

So, it's up to you.

AND...an emergency is an emergency. I never pay attention to any rules that I have imposed upon myself when it's an emergency

Hope this helps

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nevermorex3

Unread post by Nevermorex3 » Sun May 03, 2015 4:36 am

Hi! I have a question regarding my break up jar. I made it on 4/29 and the first three days my black candle was burning cleanly. Last night when I burned it, the wax was dripping down the sides a little bit, but this wax that was melting down was coming off pink! I was just wondering if this had happened to anyone else or if it was a sign of some sort since it's so strange for pink to be melting off a black candle

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 04, 2015 12:01 am

Hello, Nevermorex3 ,

Welcome to the forum!

Was this a Lucky Mojo candle?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon May 04, 2015 6:18 pm

How long is too long to keep a vinegar jar working? I have a vinegar breakup jar going and it's about a month and half since I first started it....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Luckyone, there is no expiration -- you can keep it until the vinegar has evaporated and dried up or until Hell freezes over, whichever comes first. And then you can add more vinegar, if you want to. Or you can dispose of it as you wish.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue May 05, 2015 3:47 am

Oh ok... Thanks for the quick response!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue May 05, 2015 6:00 am

Hello all! Is it OK that I worked my Vinegar Jar during this current waxing moon? I was judt so angry and full of rage that I felt like it just could not wait (For the Waning moon).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 05, 2015 7:02 am

Many rootworkers do not coordinate with moon phases, so you should be fine. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue May 05, 2015 9:25 am

Athena K wrote:Many rootworkers do not coordinate with moon phases, so you should be fine. Good luck!

Thanks Athena. I am also going to do a separate vinegar jar on my childs father. Can I add reversing and crossing oil together or no? Lastly he pays me child support so I do not want to lose that. How can I write a petition to ruin him but not his finances?

Nevermorex3

Unread post by Nevermorex3 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:44 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Nevermorex3 ,

Welcome to the forum!

Was this a Lucky Mojo candle?
Yes, it was. It's been burning pretty cleanly since then, it was just the one day it was coming off pink.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue May 05, 2015 10:09 am

Hi TheBestest,

I personally do not work with the phases of the moon, and I have never had a problem. Your petition would be what you said " ruin all areas of life except finances"

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue May 05, 2015 10:23 am

Great! Thank you Ms. Melanie :)

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Wed May 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Im hoping someone can help me out! I performed my first vinegar jar on my target a week before the full scorpio moon. He and his long time house mate are both scorpios. anyway, since ive worked on him before with different methods, and they are still together-ish, I decided to do the break up vinegar jar, TRIPLE. So I prepared 3 at once, I let the big one sit for a while and shook them all. I than launched them at the 3 crossroads where target & mate will cross over (drive) since there is no way I can bury it in their yard especially since he claims his neighbors have cameras. Yesterday Tuesday I prepared a new vinegar jar and have been shaking it up. Today I decided to carry the jar with me and shake it up throughout the day since he keeps trying to "mate" with me, which to me means he must be tired of the housemate. Amidst my running around this a.m. he asked to meet up at the carwash and we did. I had the jar wrapped in a black sock and a plastic bag and a starbucks bag. He saw the bag got curious and snatched it out of my car proceeding to shake and unwrap his vinegar jar, all the while im trying to retrieve it from him. after he opens it he was taken aback, asked what it was and that it looks weird with his scorpion antennas on high beam. he puts it back in the bag I take it and say someone gave it to me. as we continue cleaning our vehicles he turns to me and says he seen something just like that outside is neighbors house..actually it was and right behind his truck, is where it landed when launched. and It did not break. He says he was wondering what it was and kicked it around. And that there must be some lunatic going around putting this stuff places. after im done with my vehicle we hug and while hugging he giggles. I ask him why and he says that I had to know what that was in the bag, since I was acting coy. than I left. if anyone has any feedback on this id appreciate it. Ive been a little in my head about it and im sure he will google what he saw, lemon in jar with nails and pepper..
as a side note, about 3 years ago he would come to my house and every time he'd smell my incense at my alter, he'd say "voodoo", of which I practiced none. than I researched and found Lucky Mojo and have been in love with LM ever since. Ive never told him about LM however..
Thanks everyone!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, TicPower22,

My only thought on this is to start a new jar. He saw the one you have and it is no longer a good working tool.

I would never bring it with me knowing that someone could see it.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nevermorex3

Unread post by Nevermorex3 » Thu May 07, 2015 1:25 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the progress of my work! Today is the 9th day since I started my breakup jar.
Yesterday I learned that the targets may have moved in together. I'm not sure whether to take this as a sign that my work is going entirely wrong, since that means they're even closer for the time being, or if it's a really good sign.
The reason I think it could be good is that I am also planning to hot foot the girl, but was having trouble finding out where she lived. Now if they're living together, I can proceed with that. They have also only been together for about a month and a half, and I've never seen a couple moving in together that soon end well.
I was hoping someone would have some input, which way would you see it if you were in the situation?

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Thu May 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I started a new jar yester-evening however im not sure how to dispose of the jar he saw. Any suggestions in this kind of situation or should I get rid of it one of the regulars ways. Thank you for all your feedback.

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Thu May 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello,
I worked a vinegar jar for 7 days. Threw it at a cross roads near the subjects home so that he would go over it...
I've done the hyssop bath reciting psalms 51 twice. Threw the water at a cross roads.

Now I'm running into bad luck. Finance issues, car issues, my loved one has to get surgery, things are very stressful. Yet, I don't feel a negative energy around me. But I also don't completely think this is coincidence.
Could I assume if it's effecting me, it should be effecting my target... Right?

Should I continue hyssop baths?

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi Nevermorex3,

Nine days is a short amount of time, so continue working your jar. Now that you know they will be living together, you can lay tricks at their home and bury your jar there where they will walk over it. Have faith that your work will work in the time it requires, and just keep at it. You could always get a reading to gain some clarity on what is happening in their relationship and the impact of your work on them. Good luck!

Hi Ali0lu,

It may be more than coincidental that you've run into bad luck since working your jar. Did you do anything to protect yourself? You mention cleansing but nothing of protection, which is always a good idea when doing negative work like this. It could be that your subject is protected and reversed the spell on to you. If this were me, I would do the 13 herb bath and cleanse my home completely with Chinese Wash, then put up protection. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:51 pm

I've run into the same issue as Ali0lu and never realized that just cleansing wasn't enough! Would Van Van oil provide a decent amount of protection from such things? I plan to order something a little stronger, but that's what I have on hand.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”