Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mirror Tiles and Ba Gua Mirrors Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
blackdiamond

Mirror Tiles and Ba Gua Mirrors Questions and Answers

Unread post by blackdiamond » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 am

Greetings Everyone!

Yesterday, (Thursday, July 14, 2011) walking out of my daughter's bathroom, I knocked over her mirror. It did not shattered into small pieces. It broke horizontal, a straight line across the mirror. Not a large mirror, a meduim size. Now where I come from, this mean 7 years bad luck. But I believe it broke some kinda of action for me or my daughter.

Advice Accepted!

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Mirror Tiles and Ba Gua Mirrors Questions and Answers

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:10 am

Hi blackdiamond.
I'm not sure what you're asking. What do you mean by "I think it broke and action, either for me or my daughter."
Do tell.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 pm

We cannot tell you what this means and besides this is not in regards to lucky mojo products. It is just simply a mirror breaking.

Now I would go about cleansing the area with some uncrossing products as well as you and your daughter.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And then next you need to get a reading regarding what this means for you if anything at all.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

blackdiamond

Unread post by blackdiamond » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:11 pm

The omen of a broken mirror foretelling seven years of bad luck is very common in America and Europe -- so common, that when this happens, there are spells one can do to avert the danger. I would do the following:

Bury the mirror pieces in your backyard or somewhere pleasant -- do not throw them in the trash.

Clean up the area with Chinese Wash.

Both you and your daughter (it was her mirror) take a simple uncrossing or luck-changing bath. This is exactly the kind of situation that Van Van Oil or Van Van Bath Crystals should address. A few drops of the oil in the bath or a half-handful of the bath crystals will be sufficient. Recite the 23rd Psalm. If you have no Van Van Oil but do have Chinese Wash, use a few drops of that in the bath: the recipe is almost identical and both of them clean away messes and change bad luck to good.

Read about Chinese Wash here:

http://luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Read about Van Van products here:

http://luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

blackdiamond

Unread post by blackdiamond » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Thank You so very much Ms. Yronwode and I will order those items, as well as read the recommended sites.

Eulalia

Unread post by Eulalia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Forum moderators, please forgive me if I'm asking something that's been asked before, or posting in the wrong place. I've read hundreds of posts on a variety of topics, and I'm very grateful for the moderators' stewardship. I've tried to read all the relevant posts and search all the relevant terms, so please accept my advance apologies if this has been answered before or if it's in the wrong place, and I thank you for it.

I'm about to burn a Lucky Mojo reversible love candle, dressed with Lucky Mojo Reversing Oil and Lucky Mojo Crab Shell Powder. I'd hesitate to discuss my work, except that there's a degree of anonymity here and it's an atmosphere of spell-work advice.

I decided to embark on reversing work after long reflection, determining that "turn the other cheek" was no longer adequate, and that "eye for an eye" was appropriate and just. I don't hate my ex so much that I'd rather see him burn eternally in Hell than repent for his ways while still on Earth, even if I never want to see him or know him again.

I have a 10x-magnifying shaving mirror. I learned after our separation that cheating is a habit of his; I'd like to think that maybe my magnifying mirror will help he's betrayed other women 10x before, but I feel most justified in asking one eye for one eye.

1) Will the 10x magnifying mirror have a 10x magnifying effect on the reversal of his ill use of me?

2) Has anyone here used a reversing candle on a magnifying mirror? Can you share the effects if you have?

Thank you, be blessed, and know blessed friends.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Eulalia,

1) I would not be literal-minded and expect a 10-fold increase in "effect" (magic is not a role playing game) but Ba Gua Mirrors are made in both concave and convex versions for the same reason -- to magnify and to reduce what they "see."

2) I personally have not, but i have successfully used Ba Gua mirrors and little fish-eye lens mirrors in other of my workings.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:37 pm

St. Expedite, thank you so much for answering my prayer about my dog, and for making sure she is okay, and that nothing is wrong with her. I am so sorry that i didn't say my public thank you earlier today, so i apologize for being late! I hope you forgive me St. Expedite as I am deeply sorry! You are amazing, and I love you so much.

Reason: wrong thread

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”