Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
TheBestest

Re: Road Opener Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Miss Aida

Ok great, so I'll just wait till then anx in the meanwhile just work on banishing the negativity around me. Thank you :-)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:26 am

I had a Road Opener g=vigil set for me, along with a Blessing & to back up my own Road Opener spell. My car is fixed now & I'm signing a lease for a new apartment on Tuesday
HRCC Student #1989

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:05 pm

AlyssaH

Wow you were blessed and had great success with the.burnings! Congratulations :-)

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:50 am

Hey guys I have one more question regarding road opening. See whenever I used Road opening work I usually did this on a Thursday and figured it would help with money and overall good luck, not to mention just open the roads period. Today I took a road opener bath but planned to burn a candle as well. See here is where I have gotten confused. See I need more communication from a love interest and fir him to be up my arse so to speak, and I also need money to flow in, happiness, and of course good luck. Do I do seperate workings meaning like start my money/luck drawing work tomorrow, and love drawing Friday but have the candles placed beside the road opener OR do I just do it all today??

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:55 am

Hi Bestest,

You can:

1) work over the two or three days as you suggested, placing the candles side by side
2) do all the work on one day, as the clock hands rise
3) work on a Sunday instead, as it blesses all endeavours and is a preferred day for general good luck

None is a better way to work, it simply depends on what's most practical in your case.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 am

aura,

Ok great! Thanks I was very worried about that :-)

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Thu May 08, 2014 10:08 pm

I managed to get a road opener oil from LM. How do I perform a road opening spell if I want about 4 roads to open up for me? Some say you have to align the candles, or use certain colors. Any help would be appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,
Have you read the 5 pages on this subforum?
Please read through them.
And here's another page for you to get started: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best with this spell.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Mon May 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Miss Aida thank you. However, I realized that I don't have the incense. Is there an incense I could use to substitute for road opening incense?

Thank you so much for all your help. I can't wait to share my results with you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight
You can use an all purpose incense.
Take a look at this page for ideas: www.luckymojo.com/incense.html
And, YES! Please share your results! I'm excited for you!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun May 18, 2014 10:10 pm

I finished my road opening spell. I did something similar to Marcoa where I aligned it:
...2...5LMCANDLE....3
I surrounded the LM candle with orange vigil candles, dressed them with road opener oil said a prayer over them (the one posted on lucky mojo road opening) page. Aside from the lucky mojo candle, the other candles have burned within 4 days, sooner than I expected from a glass vigil. Meanwhile the lucky mojo candle is a bit BLACK at the top (the only one out of the five that was black). As far as the other candles, I placed some cinnamon in them to attract/open the way for work and I notice two of them have a ring of cinnamon on the top of it. As for the glasses in all, they are basically white, I guess but a cloudy white probably from the residue.

Judging from these signs, is it all right to leave the spell as is, or from the signs should I try again? Not sure if these are bad or good signs. Thankfully I have some road opening oil left.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,
I'd do the spell again.
Sounds like there are some obstacles that you're clearing.
But, just to make sure that you get rid of them completely, do I again
Let us know what happens!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat May 24, 2014 10:07 am

Updates on my road opener spell DO-over:

This time I used 3 orange candles and 1 white one (I ran out of orange and needed a substitute) and dressed it with the remaining road opening oil I had. I wrote my petitions, wrote my name over it 9 times, said the prayer listed on luckymojo website. Three of the orange candles burned down, (I am working with vigil glass candles), and there are no black residue anywhere - it's mainly clear, not crystal clear because it once had wax on the glass, but that burned away perfectly thanks to the high flame. The white candle I burned where I made a petition to open the road for love, stopped burning twice (after the first time I had a hard time lighting it, but it went out again a day later). I will light it again once I pray over it, but I don't know what that means since that hasn't happened before.

So from what you guys read, are these good signs that my spell has been completed, or positive? What should I do with the petition papers? I will recycle the glass the candles for the sake of the earth. Now with the WHITE candle, can someone shed some light on what they think about it going out twice means?

I appreciate all the help and feedback I receive.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 25, 2014 7:53 am

Hi eternal_Moonlight,

Unfortunately we can not do candle divination's on the forum as that is a professional service offered be the readers at AIRR, but if you read over this page you an get an idea of what those signs mean (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html). I hope you have lots of success in your work!

Peace~

Nathen

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun May 25, 2014 2:57 pm

That link doesn't answer my question =(.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Mon May 26, 2014 12:41 pm

I just want to know if these are positive or negative signs -- or if I should try it again for a third time. Since, as I mentioned one candle went out and it was difficult to light it, and it went out each time. So, I'm not asking for a thorough analysis... =( Just asking if I should wait or try again?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello Eternal_moonlight,

To me candles that repeatedly go out or are difficult to light can represent obstacles or someone fighting your work. In that case I would try to do the work again. If you keep getting signs of resistance or obstacles you might try and have MISC set a lights for you and or get a reading to find our what is in the way.

Peace~

Nathen

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Mon May 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Thanks Nathen. One last question.

My other candles (the 3 orange ones) burned all right. I mean the glass is clear. Is that a good sign? Should I burn the petition papers?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,
Yes, that's a good sign.
I think you ought to bury the petition papers. If you have a tree o your front property or find a tree and the crossroads would be ideal.
I like the tree growing and the petition growing with it also.
And there are other ideas.
Here is a link for disposal www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Thu May 29, 2014 8:56 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida for your continued guidance and help! I am extremely grateful.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 am

Hi

I've been doing some road opener work and I was just wondering which would be the best way to dispose of the very small amount of candle wax I have left after my work, burial in my garden, placing at the base of a tree with the request for it to continue my work or deployment at a crossroads?

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello, maria84,

I like the crossroads the best because it is a road opener spell.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cappie1981
Newly Registered
Re: Road Opener Vigil Candle For Open and Steady Communication

Unread post by Cappie1981 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:29 am

Hi everyone :)

I'm hoping that someone may be able to guide me in the right direction. Here's my situation, I am currently doing work on a man that I've known for over a year, however he and I have just recently become "involved" on a lover level. The thing is, not only are we involved to a certain degree, but he and I are business partners (of sorts) as well. Anyway, on the business side of things he communicates well with me, but on the "lover" side of things, he doesn't always communicate so well - as a matter of fact sometimes he gets real quiet and I may not hear from him for days, UNTIL there's business to handle. Now, my question is this, I purchased a LM road opener vigil candle, and my intent is to open the road for open and steady communication between he and I, not only in our business situation, but more than anything, also having steady and open communication within our lover situation, and I want to know: 1) what is a good example of how to create a specific petition for my specific situation? 2) As far as the 23rd psalm (as listed on the vigil candle) is that an appropriate psalm for MY specific intent, or would there be another more appropriate psalm for me to use? 3) And, is it best to begin burning my vigil on a Wednesday, since it is being burned specifically for communication?

Anyone who can guide me in the right direction, I thank you and greatly appreciate :-)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi Cappie1981,

1) Since he already communicates well in work, I'd focus the Road Opener on getting him to do that in love (but that's just an opinion - how you choose to do it is ultimately up to you). There are different ways to word the petition, but wording things in the present, as if they are already occurring is usually advised. Something like ''John Doe communicates well and often with me in both love and work,'' would be a good choice or ''John Doe speaks his heart with me regularly and honestly'' another possibility. If you want a specific number of contacts or type of contact, then say it in the petition. Worded for your situation, it could look like ''John Doe calls to talk to me about our relationship daily''.

2) Psalms 23 is a great multi-purpose piece of prayer, but for love-oriented work you can combine it with an appropriate passage from the Song of Solomon. ''The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.'' (Verse 8 from Song of Solomon 2 is one possibility for communication).

3) Wednesday is a very good choice. If you have any deer's tongue herb or Mercury oil, you could also add a tiny bit of one or the other (or both) to the Vigil light.

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Cappie1981
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cappie1981 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Thank you so much Aura for your suggestions :)

Purple

MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by Purple » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:28 am

Hello
I'm posting first time but been reading the forum for weeks.
I live in Europe and have the MISC light a three run of two candles light for me: IS for my husband who is not living with me as he broke up. He took an appartment without me knowing about and just moved out. The second candle run is for break up of his relationship with a divorced woman.
Now the first reports arrived: there seems to be confusion in him and both candles left wax at the bottom. The break up candle had to be relight once at the beginning.
Both was interpreted as blockage.
On Saturday I had light a road opener vigil candle at home and a break up candle, too. They both burn steadily. Might the road opener one help to remove blockage?
The petition is to remove all obstacles to free the way into him coming back living with me and our children.
Should i have waited for lightning the road opener?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello Purple,

I moved your post into the thread on road opener candles as that seems to be the main topic of your question. If you read through this thread you will get a good idea of how Road Opener Vigil candles work. In general yes a Road Opener candle will help clear away things that may be stopping you from success at whatever you are working with. If the blockage is particularly stubborn you might try working with BlockBuster products to.

Peace~

Nathen

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi everyone; I'm new to this forum, but have read tons of post about different topics. I am in need of a 2 bedroom apartment for my daughter and myself. I lit a Road Opener 7day candle in conjuction with Our Lady of Loreto as well as Saint Anthony. What concerned was all 3 were lit the same day minutes apart. My Road Opener turned black on top and clear on the bottom. My question is the fact that it turned black on top is that a bad thing or am I over acting.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Hello, Godisgood-191,

Welcome to the forum!

That just means obstacles in the beginning

You might want to try a blockbuster candle first, then the road opener, then the others: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Wishing you and your daughter the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:30 am

Miss Aida I did the blockbuster candle as you suggested and it finished as clear as can be. I just lit the Road Operner again and as before black on top (only on the top). I'm going to take a wild guess that it could be my surroundings. I live with some negative people who I can tell you wouldn't see positive if it smack them in the face. I personally don't let there negative ways get to me so hopefully all will work out and I will find my apartment so I can be away from all this madness. Thank you Miss Aide I really do appreciate your advice.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Godisgood-191 ,

IF the people you live with are this negative, then make sure to cleanse yourself in a bath weekly to keep their negativity off, and also wear road opener on you as a perfume to open the way. I like to put crown of success on my crown of my head when doing road opener, to me its like being successful in the road im opening.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Great advise j82 I will do just that. This forum is great and so are all the member and advice. God bless to all.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:00 am

Hi Godisgood-191,

In addition to j82's advice, I would use Cast Off Evil to keep the negativity away from you. Be careful with negative people, they tend to become toxic.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Ms Melanie toxic is not the word. I'm really confussed here cause it seems like when things start working for me the energy in the home becomes like fog and over takes everybody. I have been looking for a apartment for a month now. I have been working with Our Lady of Lorteo (have lit 3 candles already) I have done a block buster, Road Opener plus a plain white candle next to my Road Opener(thank God this one hasn't turned black). I have smudged my room plus my parents house which is were I live with sage. I have lit insences and there seems to be no result. Either I'm doing something wrong or the negativity is strong then I thought.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, Godisgood-191,

I LOVE Blockbuster!! Try it (you have nothing to lose) www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Just my 2 cents....

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Hello!

I was wondering if I could use a Road Opening vigil to break through work someone else is preforming on my target so that mine is the only conjure getting through?

A bit of the story is I've been working to draw someone nearer to me through the basic channels with prayer, a sweetening jar and the like. I've recently burned a Bewitching vigil with some not so great results. The glass turned black near the top, debris stuck to the side and while the flame was strong and always moving, the wick would knot every night while I slept. One morning I woke up and it looked like it had tied itself into an actual knot, complete with a straight piece of wick above the knot and below near the candle. It would have been impressive if it wasn't such a bad sign. The same can be said for the Skull Candle. It's overall burn has been wonderful. The flame is always strong and flickers when I concentrate on it. A good candle, but every once and awhile it will knot too. While it's knot falls away, the Bewitching won't without intervention. And even then it hangs on.

Now the candle for the sweetening jar is always high, strong and the candle never tears. It's what everyone calls the perfect burn, so I became curious. I did some divination on my own and saw that I wasn't the only one working on my target. That was why the candles that were being worked for a specific goal (instead of general sweetness) had such a hard time.

Would a Road Opener be an appropriate candle for this? I'd like to break through the conjure being worked on my target so that mine is the only thing influencing him. I have some bits and bobs at home that'll help get me started, but I was planning on a new order soon so any input before then would be greatly welcomed. Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, emu81684,

I would prefer a blockbuster spell over the road opener for this case: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

It breaks down all barriers. Like blasting down doors.

Then you might consider the road opener afterwards.

I hoe this helps and wishing you great success with your spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, that does help.

I'll order the Blockbuster supplies needed for the spell work, even a few extra candles for later just in case. After working this, I was planning to burn an orange candle dressed with Road Opening oil. Could Bewitching oil be added to that so that as it opens the way, I'm the one enticing him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, emu81684

I don't think I would do that.

Instead, I would do that with a separate pink candle (or vigil candle) afterwards

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello! This question is for miss aida. What would be an example of how blockbuster works to get back an ex? Thanks a lot!:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, beauty41,

Wow, there's lots of examples. Let me see...

It can break down a wall that is preventing your target from being with you.

That wall might be fear; hurt; etc.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Ok I see.but if they are involved with someone else, would it cause them to become distant with their partner and start thinking more of me? Im planning to do reconciliation work afterwards but im curious about blockbuster's role.:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello, beauty41,

In that case, I would start with a break up spell kit first. And I would use the moving candle spell on this page (middle of page, right side):
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

If you get no movement at all, then go into the Blockbuster.

That's what I would do

HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Thanks much miss aida! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:06 pm

I love Miss Aida's advice. From Road Opener to Block Buster is a good progression is you get stuck.

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

car

Unread post by car » Sun May 03, 2015 4:01 am

Hello all,

I've searched the boards but couldn't find the answer to my question.

I plan on starting a cleaning bath tomorrow since it will be the first day after the full moon.

I also wanted to start a road opener vigil today since it will be a full moon.

Should I start the vigil today or should I wait until after my bath and on the new moon to start the vigil.

Thank you in advance!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Hello, car ,

I would definitely start after the bath and then wait for the new moon.

Now, the moon timing is just my personal preference. Many rootworkers do not work with moon phase.

But, the bath ought to be done first.

Take care and wishing you great success withthis
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ceel6645

Unread post by Ceel6645 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:45 am

Hi,

I have bought a Road Opener vigil candle and was planning on burning it to clear obstacles in the way of a relationship with my ex. There were several things that lead to the end of our relationship and wanted to get some advice on whether or not this is an appropriate candle to light (along with reconciliation vigil candle).

If so, what should I write on the petition paper? His name and mine like in a honey jar spell? Or something more specific like 'please clear all obstacles in the way keeping "x" and I from a happy, healthy, and loving relationship'.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi Ceel6645,

Yes this is a good idea and your petition sounds fine to me.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

99andAhalf
Help with Encased Road Open Candle Black

Unread post by 99andAhalf » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:24 am

I recently begun to study for my insurance exam license. From what I learned from reading on LM that a cleansing should be done. I do not have a lot of funds so I am doing the best I can with what I already have around my home.

First, before I begun my bath, I prayed Psalm 119;25-32 and 119;105-112 for learning and comprehension, then bathe with holy basil tea while concentrating on my desires.

Next I sage the alter, and my computer study space. I took a brown piece of paper bag and wrote the name of the company of whom I will be an agent for three times and wrote my name across the name of that company three times as well, then I wrote my desire around that connecting it together. Reading Psalm 16;11 and including my desire written on the paper, I lit my LM road opener glass encase candle.

I also purchased a purple glass candle to burn in my study area by my computer. Underneath my purple candle I placed a petition for retain memory, wisdom and so on. I burn a meditation incense and I anoint my crown with KSW and Crown of Success and John the Conquered oil. I sprinkle my area and self with the COS powder.

I started this on Monday and things were going good. But by yesterday afternoon I noticed that my road opener glass candle started to turn black :| , and this morning I check it and the top of it is very black. :? .

I'm not giving up, that's not an option.

Yesterday I ordered peach leaves, deer tongue and clarity oil to use on the day of the exam which I am hoping to take before the end of this year.

So I need suggestions. Should I purchase a new road opener candle? If so, can I burn it at the same time while the first one is burning?

Thank you in advance

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Hello 99Sarah

I would recommend using a crown of success spell kit .Crown Of Success spiritual supplies are used to bring success in financial, school, or career matters.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Good Luck. TK
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

99andAhalf

Unread post by 99andAhalf » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Thomask ,

Thank you for replying, but I wanted to get an answer to whether it would be okay to light a new road opener candle, while a previous one was still burning showing a negative result? :| It's not in my budget to purchase a kit right now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, 99Sarah ,

Please use the Blockbuster spell first and then start again with your other spells. That ought to tear down the walls and, hopefully, change the black into clear!

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

HRCC Graduate #1631

99andAhalf

Unread post by 99andAhalf » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:02 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

Blockbuster will be on my wish list for now.

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello,

So after finishing burning a uncrossing and blockbuster candle, I have decided to light a road opener + van van. Would it be ok to add some attraction to the road opener mix that I lit or should i let the road opener mix burn completely first? I am tying to open the way to attract a good job with good pay since i have been stuck and crossed by someone in the career/money area. Thank you
Thank you Saint Expedite

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello, freda222 ,

I would personally wait and do the attraction later with the career and money situations

Just concentrate on the road opener.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Hey folks, came here to give you updates of the road opener i have done in conjunction with a created blockbuster candle. The first road opener, which is multicolored, burned much faster than the blockbuster, and it produced just a tiny hint of soot but only on the rim. I noticed too my friend, whom I want to open up in my road to love, seemed very cheerful and responsive to me. We're talking as great friends. I mixed with road opener and attraction oil to let you know. Patience is the key. I just fixed another road opener and transferred the first candle's flame to it. I'll check back for more details.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello, LuxVeritasDeusCC ,

Good news! Thanks for keeping us posted

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Update. Unfortunately my second road opener fizzled out the first time, then twice to fix it up, didn't came to be. So, we will restart with a stronger intent next time. Either that or the nature of my little reversible candle caused some friction. Don't get me wrong, the first time it went all the way without fault. I was gonna use road opener during a new waxing moon with a special candle for love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello, LuxVeritasDeusCC ,

Could have been that other candle. Yikes!

Thanks for the update
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”