Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come To Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Olivialeigh
Re: Come To Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:31 am

So just an update,

I used the come to me kit a little over 3 months ago. About a month ago someone came into my life who I started dating, but they turned out to not be the right person for me. So I broke things off . Since its after three months would it be wise to perform the spell over again for someone new? Or keep feeding the lodestones asking for another option?

I recently had a reading with Miss Cat (in July) who showed that I may have a choice of two people. So Ive already had a reading on my come to me work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh,
Yes, Miss cat is an excellent reader. I agree!
Just out of curiosity, what did you state in your first attempt? Did this spell fulfill your entire request?
If this were me, and I wasn't sure, I would keep it going (just in case it's not through with its work) and start a new one also being more clear with your petition and request.
You're doing a good job!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:57 am

Hi Miss Aida, thanks for your response.

I was pretty specific when I listed the qualities I was looking for. I listed core values that were non negotiable like emotional availability, trustworthiness, and kindness and some superficial ones like being handsome, good job etc. So while he met a few core values, he didnt meet ANY of the superficial ones and I found myself unattracted to him within a few weeks. There was no real spark on my end.

The suitors the work drew in prior only met a few superficial qualities and NOT the core values that were non negotiable. The strange thing is I was just not attracted to any of these men no matter what characteristics they possessed, Some were unbelievably handsome, others had great jobs, some were really funny, others shared similar hobbies. I never felt any connection with any of them. At this juncture we've actually all stayed close friends but none have sparked romantic interest. I think some of this was due to the fact that I was getting over a very bad relationship that ended at the beginning of the year and wasnt completely open myself. However, after the cut and clear, I am pretty much free of the emotional baggage there so that should no longer hold me back.

My gut says to keep feeding the lodestones, start carrying the mojo bag around again and ask for a better candidate. If not, I am thinking of redoing the work again at the end of the month.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:17 am

Good Morning, Olivialeigh,
I now agree with you. Keep it going. It's doing the job. Just thank the spirits and then emphasize what is lacking with what they brought you. Of course, do it politely.
At this point, I would keep this up because the work is working very well! I wouldn't do anything but reinforce the spell and you can do other spells in addition (plus anoint yourself with oils) and, of course (like you said), make a mojo. I would give it until the end of September as opposed to just a few days (end of the month is just a few more days).
And I'm so sorry that you had a bad break-up. But THRILLED that the "Cut and Clear" helped you! It has helped countless others.
Let us know the progress.
I wish you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:01 am

Thanks Miss Aida! Ill keep feeding the lodestones thank the spirits, maybe have a back up vigil lit at LMCC to keep things moving and utilize some come to me oil as well!

shootingstar7
Newly Registered

Unread post by shootingstar7 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 am

HI,

I would like to know if the triple strength mojo hands are prepared by a trained staff member( I understand the individually sold triple strength mojo hands are). I see only items listed separately for kits and not how the mojo hands would be crafted. Honestly, I'm not sure of my own raw energies and on a tight budget. For me, It's either this kit , if mojo hand is put together by trained individuals or individually sold mojo hand plus some other ingredients. I very much appreciate anyone reading and hopefully replying.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Good Evening, Shootingstar7,
Yes. DEFINITELY a trained, certified Root worker.
NEVER a problem with Lucky Mojo. ALL staff members who make the products are CERTIFIED root workers.
So, you're all set!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Addi123

Come to me spell in one day

Unread post by Addi123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:47 pm

I know the instructions say to work the spell over seven days, but I would like to know if I could adapt it to be finished in one.
Is this possible? Would the spell be less powerful?
And how would I do it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello, Add123,
If this were me, I would follow the instructions to the letter.
Yes, your spell could be a lot weaker. I personally wouldn't do that at all.
Is there a problem that prohibits you from working the entire 7 days??
If so, maybe we can give you some ideas.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

skittlepoofs

Unread post by skittlepoofs » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new, so please be kind :). I started working on my target a couple of months ago. I was trying a few different things that I read about on here, but I had decided to try the come to me spellkit. It is ordered, but has not yet arrived. 2 days ago, completely out of the blue, I got results. So my question is, when my kit arrives, should I still go ahead and do it? What would the result of a come to me spell be, if the target has already come to me? I can't imagine that it would hurt anything, so I guess what I want to know is, should I do the kit, or hold on to it? What would you do? I don't want to waste it, if doing it isn't going to have any effect, but (hopefully) I won't be needing to get him to come to me again.

Sorry if this is a silly question. I had thought about just using the parts of the kit to do something else, but I don't really feel right about that.

Also, my sincere thanks to everyone here. You have no idea how much you've helped me!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:23 am

Hi skittlepoofs,

If he's already come to you, then it's Love Me work that would be called for rather than Come To Me. Hold onto the kit for future use. And if you want to use just parts of the kit to do something else, that's what you would have done with the left-overs from the spell work anyhow - so go ahead. Just keep in mind that not all the materials suitable in Come To Me works are suitable in other types of work.

Meanwhile, check out the threads of this Forum sub-section to see how to move things to the next level: ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-love,-roma ... 768d52bc22
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

skittlepoofs

Unread post by skittlepoofs » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:08 am

Thank you, aura, for your reply. I will hold on to it and continue to research. You guys are awesome!

Ssugar
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ssugar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 am

Hi everyone,I was wondering when doing a CTM dose it cause one to have enhanced feelings ....I did one last night and this morning my emotions :? are all over the place ....

Thanks in advance for all responses :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello, Ssugar,
Yes, this happens frequently.
Not to worry.
I tell people that it is because you're in the line of fire (in the case, not bullets but energy).
You're doing fine.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:36 am

LOL and here I was thinking it was just me, phew.
Thanks for asking the question Ssugar, and thanks for the answer Miss Aida.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, Shantilly Lace ,
Thanks for making me smile!
No, it's not just you! LOL
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Wed May 21, 2014 3:30 am

I was advised by my rootworker to do a come to me candle spell. Since I can't burn the candle at home (I live on campus) can I get the MISC to burn it for me? Will it be just as good? What should I state in the petition? It's for a specific person, I'm looking to get commitment and emotional availability from them. Can I ask them to dress it with love me/return to me/follow me boy oils as well or will that interfere?

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 am

I would totally do that. If you can spare the money I would do a road opener candle and come to me candle to open the road for what you're trying to do..no blockage or obstacles etc.

in the petition, state his name and ask that he wants to be faithful to you, commitment etc. I would ask if they could add Follow Me boy. Sending them his pic via email will add more oomph I believe

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,
I think you can ask them to dress it with those oils.
In fact, I'm pretty sure of it.
You can also tell them the situation and ask them for help with the petition
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:54 am

I just received my CTM kit and i'm eager to start on it since I finally have space where I can do spells freely. For the disposal of the remains it says to bury it in your front yard. At the moment i've been home with my family visiting , it is my permanent residence and i will be here for a month. I also live in an apartment in another city as well. If i bury the remains at my family home instead of my apartment will it affect the spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,
The whole idea is to bury it to bring your target to you.
So, wherever it is that you reside (and where he will come to visit you) is the place where you bury it to draw your target to you.
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:37 am

Hello everyone,

Well I started to work with this spell kit 4 days ago and I was just wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions on how I could make this spell stronger? I did just finish the work of the Hot Foot spell kit so I took the bath for that twice and I waited a day before I started this spell kit- taking the CTM bath & waited one day before I started to work on this spell- so it has been 4 days only but are there any suggestions for strength?

Thank You. ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Lovemydog,

Why do you assume while doing the work that its not "strong " enough" and what evidence do you have? signs, movement etc? Dont undermind the work by making assumptions. If you want to add power,add a good solid prayer with scripture and personal concerns from both of you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:28 pm

okay thank you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:52 am

Hi Lovemydogs,

To add strength to the work you could back it up with a candle.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

In addition to J82 and Susan Barnes' wonderful advice, I'd like to suggest something also.

Take a look at this wonderful informative page that Miss cat wrote. www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

It'll give you a better understanding about spell work.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:19 pm

I would like to perform a spell to make this guy obsessed with me and fall for me. I have two belongings of the guy his glasses and his T-shirt. I wear them. I washed the shirt as well. So can they both still be used in spell work even though i wore them? If so, how should I go about using it to make him obsessed and fall for me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, KookieMari ,

If you have washed the shirts, they no longer contain his DNA (only yours) and are no longer considered a personal belonging.

Check out this page for obsession spells: love-spell-w-alcoholic-drug-addicted-vi ... t=obsessed

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:35 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Lovemydogs,

In addition to J82 and Susan Barnes' wonderful advice, I'd like to suggest something also.

Take a look at this wonderful informative page that Miss cat wrote. http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

It'll give you a better understanding about spell work.

Wishing you thne very best
Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for that wonderful link. I think I will add that page to my Favorites list on my laptop because I think the advice on that page is good to remember for all spell work.

Thank You. muah!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I make all my clients read this page before I accept their cases.

It is brilliantly written
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:32 pm

Hello everyone,

Would you be able to tell me if it is alright if I keep the lodstones from my spell kit on me or under my bed instead of burying them in my backyard? If I can keep them on me then I would pack them in the little pink mojo bag that came with the spellkit.

Thank You.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:49 am

Hello lovemydogs,

I haven't worked this spell kit so I am not entirely sure what it says about burying the lodestones. I do know that Miss Cat has put these kits together using very traditional ways of working so when it is possible it is best to follow her directions. I do know that there are love workings where a paired set of lodestones is placed under the bed and kept their so that may be an option, but again without know this particular kit I can not really say. I don't know that I would put the paired stones in the Mojo unless the kit tells you to as it may make the bag to bulky and cumbersome to keep on your person discreetly. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello Natstein,

Alright I am going to remove my lodestones from the pink mojo bag and put them back under my bed but when they were there I had dreams of my ex. boyfriend and an old boss that I used to have a crush on so I didn't think that they were working, especially because I was also getting looks when I would go out from men that wouldn't come talk to me & hippies...but alright- they'll go back under my bed.

:)

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask if it would be alright for me to write "Fed Ex man" in my petition paper? because the other day I had received a package from the best looking Fed Ex man that I have ever seen in my life and when he showed up I could not stop starring at him when he brought over my box. He even made a little joke and started to laugh at his own joke & I just stared at him and gave him a little smile. So would it be alright if I wrote "Fed Ex man" on the petition paper? and might that make him show up again?

Thank You. :geek:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Be more specific or you'll probably get any one of them

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:34 am

Okay thank you, I'll put the date that he showed up to deliver the package then.

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:16 am

Will the come to me spell kit be sufficient to make men worship you? Or do you have to use other things as well?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:52 pm

Hello KookieMari,

The Bewitching products have always worked especially well for people I know.
You could add them to the come to me spell for extra umph.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Gotcha Susan! Do you have to keep doing this spell continuously for it to work or can you just do it one time?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello, KookieMari,

I like to perform a few spells. Then, wait for some signs, movement, etc.

If there' completion and the completion is not what I want, then I perform more spells.

I hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:43 am

Miss Aida,

Thanks!

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:38 pm

I did the come to me spell kit July of 2014 with fantastic results, since then I've been feeding my lodestones every Friday, is this necessary? In the instructions it says to either bury them or put them underneath your bed, I put my under my bed but it doesn't say anything about feeding them after the completion of the spell. If I do have to continue feeding them should I redo the lodestone portion of the spell kit because I was unable to feed them for 2 weeks due to being with my target.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat,

Yes, continue feeding and re do the lodestone portion.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Maemay

Unread post by Maemay » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Good afternoon
I have a question my friend is a truck driver and since I do not know where he lives would the water be sufficient on his truck steps

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Maemay ,

Yes, but keep in mind an easy phone number search can find a persons address. but yes a truck driver who prolly spends more time in the truck then at home would work!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Fri May 01, 2015 2:37 pm

I found out my partner has been cheating on me today, a reading confirmed it, the thing is I met him almost a year ago shortly after completing the come to me spell kit and I'm definitely sure I put faithful as part of the list of qualities. Other than this one thing he fit the description I had of my ideal man to the letter. I'm not sure what happened....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat

I am so very sorry.

Spirit only knows what could have gone wrong with your petition.

You could try one of the spells here: www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

I pray things work out for you and you r happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:07 am

Hi I want to know if I'm doing the correct spell I'm using come to me . ..my situation is me and someone I been dating exclusively for nine month I ended it but regretted it. ..i tried going back but he's very prideful and I think he wants me to be after him and beg and I'm not...i been doing come to me for 3 weeks and no sign...is come to me the right spell or can I use the intranquil spirit alongwith come to me spell or should I do the intranquil spirit spell alone since he so prideful...another question not very clear when I should be praying over the candle ...or what time ....I been doing it twice once I wake up in morning and at night between hours of 10-12

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello rubialinda718,

Come To Me products are good but I would recommend using Return To Me (you can see the products that are available here http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html) . If you guys had a bit of a fight or something like that you can also use Reconcilation products (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html).

For the Intraquil Spirit products I personally do not recommend them if you want to be able to live happily ever after with this person. That type of work is pretty harsh and can really change the person you are targeting. Particularly in this situation since you are the one who ended it it seems a little cruel to then torture him because you broke up with him.

Peace~

Nathen

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:59 pm

Thank you Nathan
Is it OK to finish the come to me candle then get the return to me.?
When I use return to me do I do reconciliation at the same time or do reconciliation when he contacts me ?
And what time is best to say the prayer ...I've heard 12am and 3 am

And while I'm finishing my come to me candle what prayer should I use which psalm

Thanx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello, rubialinda718,

I would do (in this order):

Reconciliation
Return to Me
Come to me

Yes, it's better when they are sleeping to perform these spells.

Here is a list of Psalms for you to chose from: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I hope this helps.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 am

Dear Ms Aida
Jus making sure you listed in what order to do the spells but when do i do it ...example i start reconciliation but when do i do the next two...sorry its adumb question but new to this

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello, rubialinda718,

yes, these are in order.

If the first one burns well, then you go to the next.

If the first one doesn't burn well and you have obstacles, then you repeat the spell until you get good candle burns.

And so on.

NOT a dumb question. It's a good question!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi Ms Aida
Well i been doing come to me spell for three weeks and the frst candle left some wax residue on the side...second candle burned good except at the end didnt burn all the way and im waiting on the third one to finish...so far looks good

Thank you for your help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, rubialinda718,

You have to make him reconciliate before he can come to you. So, that's probably why your Come to Me isn't burning perfectly

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:31 am

Hi Ms Aida

The reason i did the come to me spell because i know he wants me to be after him like beg and im not and since he so prideful that why i thought come to me was the correct spell :| :|

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:35 am

Hi rubialinda718,

I would start a Reconciliation spell as Miss Aida suggested.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Good Luck with your spell work!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:01 am

Ms Aida

I have a question i been doing come to me spell and today i was on watsapp messenger deleting some of our messages (me and his) and by accident i press call button but i hung up quick ...he then text me and wrote i see you called me what up and i wrote sorry was deleting messages and called by accident and he wrote no need be sorry and i wrote no problem....

I feel upset at myself because i wanted him to look for me not me call him by accident and is this going to affect my come to me spell

And i feel worse now being the fact that he acted non chalent with me and of course i did too because i want him to look for me...he wants me to plead and im not
Im jus so angry

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello, rubialinda718,

In my opinion, there are no such things as "accidents"

Maybe Spirit made you do that to facilitate communication.

Just my opinion.

PLESE don't be mad at yourself.

And in his defense, what was he supposed to say when you said it was an accident? I think tis was a good start.

have confidence in your spells!!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:10 am

To Ms Aida

I have much confident on my spell i just thought because i wanted him to contact me i messed up the spell by accidentally calling him

What is the difference between come to me spell and reconciliation

Thanx

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”