Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
JGSantaMarta
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:07 pm

Remember she is a real saint, spirit, Human, she does her part spiritually and you do yours on her behalf in the real world petitioning to bring your lover back but bringing him in is in your faith nd up to how you do it -Amen

Santa Marta everything you teach me I'm passing on to others as they need to know the ins and outs on working with your beautiful soul.

freakingredhead

Unread post by freakingredhead » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:23 pm

My dearest and mostra beloved Mother, Saint Martha. You are amazing and I love you so much I can't even put it into words. You didn't allow me to give up, you send me signs everyday, you make me a better person and you help me be the best I can be. Through your help, love, advice and infinite patience, Mother, I'm calmer, less anxious, happier and kinder to people and I am feeling like I can finally open up to my loved one and give him all the love I can give him and then some more. I love you so much, Mother! Thank you for everything! <3 <3 <3 <3

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello to my mother santa marta and to all! A few days ago I lit a white candle in her name for thanking her with her oil nd Rub upwards motion on candle with her oil to bring good in then I lit a red candle for love. I dressed my candle place my petitions, that was Tuesday it's not Thursday nd I decided to buy her roses hot pink ones to I placed it on top of my dresser nd not on the floor on the alter bcus those beautiful roses don't deserve to b on the floor I explained to my mother and spoke to her and she thinks their beautiful too! I'm so happy ! I still have not yet received any answered petitions yet but I'm not rushing anything, with all do in time I know she works wonders and she never fails me! Belive in her nd she will not fail in the name of the father Holy Spirit --Amen

Please grant me my petitions mama as I feel I've earned it but you know what's best for me I trust in you nd belive in you I will never let you down I learn something new everyday and it makes our relationship stronger thank you

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:47 am

St-Martha, I've learned my lesson. Please keep me out of the harm's way and support me in my situation. I need your strength and power, especially now, as my cause is justified, but all men are more powerful than me. May your name be blessed!

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:55 am

Hello Mama the candle of love was almost at it's end yesturday, so I put my petitions in them and let it burn it put it on my porch for a lil bit nd put it out with water. I hope you answer. My wishes as I did my part nd got you lovely hot pink roses. Protect me from any harm and help me overcome this, help me once again in our magical doings. Hear me I have faith nd I truly belive you always will! I payed in your name to the santos. I have shown gratitude nd will continue to do so. I think I'm mayb in need of a cleansing bcus I feel I have been having bad luck but I tryed the egg cleansing with holy water this morning nd I hope it cleared the way for me. May you grant my wish . Our father Hail Mary glory b -Amen santa marta la dominadora Vive!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:15 am

Is it okay if my candle to St Martha is lit late at night today (Tuesday), as long as it is done before midnight?

I ask because i don't have anything to cleanse my candles so i wanted to get some stuff today to do that.

When i started my petition to her last Tuesday, my candles were not cleansed.

I am just having anxiety because i do not want to upset her. I was thinking i could light an uncleansed candle for her in the meantime but it is probably best to wait.

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:40 am

Can someone please tell me if its okay if i light my candle late tonight as long as its before midnight? Sorry i am sure thats fine, but i am having anxiety.

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:19 pm

Yes it is ok. Your fine.

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:32 pm

I lit my candle to her but barely made it. Had like 30 minutes left til midnight.

And i know St Anthonys day is Tuesday as well.. and got lit his 5 mins before midnight. 0_0 didnt get home til way late

Thank you!

Lucky83

Thank you.

Unread post by Lucky83 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator/ Lubana I want to thank you for your forgiveness, for not turning your back on me. Thank you for all you've done for me for what you continue to do for me. You rock!!!! Please continue to work with me and to continue to answer my prayers.

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:05 am

Hello mother. I apologize if I have upset red you in anyway. I am writing this to you please hear me. I hope you enjoyed your coffee that you have I enjoyed making it with love for you. I have true faith in you and I know you will come through for me. Please grant me my petition -Amen

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:52 am

Thank you St Martha again, you are helping me in so many ways I didn't think you would be this kind. You have recently done the impossible and made my target feel remorse and express it. Thank you for all your love it is a pleasure to be devoted to you.

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Hey guys,

Some of you have mentioned working with st Martha and a honey jar.
Can someone tell me how do incorporate her info a honey jar spell. Also honey jar spells are done on Mondays, wed and Fridays but st Martha's day it's Tuesday. How would this work?

I'm looking to get back with my ex fiancé.

Replies/advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

analogminotaur

Petitioning Sainta Martha but I do not have 9 Tuesdays to do so

Unread post by analogminotaur » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Hello All,

I have a few questions about Petitioning Saint Martha:

1. I will be going into the Military in a little over a month now, so I will not be able to petition her for 9 Consecutive Tuesdays. Does anybody know of any other ways to petition her? Or do you think it would upset her if I could only petition for 6 Tuesdays?

2. I tried to petition her once a few weeks back. It was from a blog of a kind of rootworker in Mexico and the entire the Prayer I read aloud in Spanish, which I added and translated what I desired at the very end. My promise was if she could help me achieve what I was asking for, I would dedicate an altar to her when I got my own place to live (I'm in between living spaces right now). The strange thing was after I lit the candle and addressed her at the very beginning, a large amount of white smoke came from the free standing red candle for a seconds. I have not petitioned her since, as I've been pretty busy preparing for Boot Camp but I've been thinking about the promise alot. What does this mean?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:02 pm

analogminotaur ,

It means you are not in a position or time frame to work with her so dont. You asked a favor without enough time for it to be answered , and prior asked but never followed though. Meaning to her you have no follow through or effor. Spirits are not genies that grant our wishes, they work or dont work with us, how you treat and honor them matters.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:22 am

Hello to all nd my mother Santa Marta la dominadora and mama lubana for coming thru for me. For weeks nd months I burnt candle in my desire nd saw no sighns but after I placed Lubanas picture along with a brown egg holy water coffee grounds, nd molasses on top to my alter I think it was the push I was missing but now I know nd I always belived that someday mayb things would get better, I hope my lover and I can finally b happy and at peace please hear me mother gracias por todo -Amen

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:26 am

I had a black cup of coffee on my alter nd when I placed Lubanas picture I was seeing it move on it's on very slowly to the cup of coffee, the more it went to the coffee the easier the snake on the picture was to the egg it was truly amazing! If anybody else noticed this I hope I'm not the only one. I always notice my pictures and catch them while their moving extreamly slow but ull see it when it happens -Amen thank you santa Marta nd Lubana I do my promise in Monday and until then enjoy your cup of Florida water in honor for helping me in thy aid -Amen

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 pm

St. Martha, thank you soooooo much for answering my prayers to you and for making today such a better day. Thank you so much for your kindness, and for your help! Love youuuu so much!!

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 am

Hello mother santa marta la dominadora for helping me comforting in me I truly from the bottom of my heart thank you for months we tried but you gave me faith to just chill I hope you enjoy everything i refreshened for you thank you--- gracias a Filomena Luba Por todo. Lo que me as echo te lo agradesco gracias por ayudando con el Amor mio-Amen

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:44 pm

I prayed to St. Martha and 30 mins later what i prayed to her about happened. Thank you so much St. Martha. I love you soooo much! I appreciate your help so much. You are the best! I will light your red candle i owe you within the next two days like i promised! Love you!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Mama thanking you once again for the MANY positive things that you make happen for me and so many other. I know that I truly APPRECIATE, TRUST and LOVE you!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:48 am

Hi I have a question...my relationship with st martha has really deepened and recently she has done some impossible things. Praise you Mother Martha!
I have been doing one petition at a time, but it's made up of multiple related requests pertaining to a relationship..right now i have a longterm ongoing petition for her. I was wonderibg i was thinking about asking for help in finances area. Should i get seperate red vigil for that request? Or include it in my existing petition..even though that one is for love...? Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, ChokatLily ,

I would do it separately

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:27 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Hello to all.... Lately I've been sharing my experiences with others. If anyone is going to purchase anything for Santa Marta, buy it on here :) amen best wishes to all.

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:16 pm

I just want to write this to let everyone know just how amazing St. Martha is. I have been really struggling lately, so tonight i prayed to her and asked her for a sign that she is indeed helping me with what I am petitioning her for. She gave me a sign probably 15 minutes after. I asked for her to give me a specific sign from my target, either a text or call, and she had him call me. :)
Also, last week I asked her for something and she answered it 30 minutes after. I was surprised it happened as it seemed very unlikely for it to.

Thank you so much St. Martha. I appreciate you more than you could ever know.

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 pm

So I understand this may be completely silly to ask, (dont judge me lol) but have any of you guys ever offered a Starbucks coffee (or any fancy coffees from any place like that) to St. Martha or to any Saint?
I know St. Martha likes good black coffee, but not sure what she thinks of other kinds, or if anyone has ever tried. It would be cute to offer her some kind of fancy sweet coffee drink (latte, frap) from Starbucks etc.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, Priya1220 ,

Don't get: "Cute". Only offer Saints what they want.

Otherwise, thy may not help you again

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:52 pm

Okay thank you!!

happysucessful_life

Unread post by happysucessful_life » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:33 pm

question:

i had petitioned Martha Dominidora, a few months ago about work and my ex,to bring him back and i saw very little moment, but got the message that i should be enjoying myself in life, and such.

and so i got in and am still am in a situation with a new person, who is completely aware of my situation with my ex, we aren't anything official just company, basically. but there is an attachment there

i did not petition Martha Dominidora during the lenten season

I started again today my work with Martha Dominidora, and again i asked her to help me with my career, but also now my ex, as i still miss him.

i enjoy spending time with the new person, but i still get drawn back to missing my ex, all the time. and i feel that i was sent to just go enjoy myself as it would be a temporary thing and my ex would come back in time, but in some time and rather than have me wait around i should go and have some fun.

i told Martha Dominidora all i felt about the situation and how i feel about both my ex and the current person i am involved with, and i asked her for clarity and help. as i still want my ex back, but i don't want to hurt anyone in any situations that may arise between now and my ex coming back.

has anyone gone through something like this before?

i was told by some people that they petitioned others for months, even years, and when the finally let go and moved on, thats when their ex came back on hands and knees, but they had already moved forward.

so i have some concerns

please advise if you are able.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello, happysucessful_life,

I personally think that you have too many requests going on at the same time.

If she didn't answer the first petition, just wait. Then, just work on the next one and see what happens. If that petition doesn't work either then, tit may mean that either you're doing something wrong or she doesn't wish to work with you or the answer is: "no".

Sometimes they just say: "No. It's not good for you and something better is coming"

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Thank you St. Martha for answering my prayers today. I asked for a sign again from my target so you could reassure me of certain things, and you answered. Then I asked you to make something happen that seemed impossible, but you made it happen! Thank you so much. I hope you continue to help with the other things I have asked you for. Thank you for helping me every time I ask. You mean so much to me! Love you so much!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Thank you St. Martha for answering my prayers AGAIN. :) Today would have been terrible without your help. Thank you so much! You are the greatest! Love you so much!

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:33 pm

My dear santa marta la dominadora, may you enjoy your menthol ciggarett and Hennessy I put in a shot glass for u. May you help my day/night get better help my Lover come to me. May you help me in thy aid ameni know u wil not let me down thank you for comforting me in the toughest situations.i love you mama

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:18 am

Do you do the offerings every Tuesday and leave them on your alter for 9 Tuesdays?

Also, can you put your altar away so other people don't see it or would that offend her? I just don't want other people in my house/room to see waft in doing.

Finally, I have personal concerns of the target. Can I put them on the altar, together with a picture of him?

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks v much
Anna123

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:28 am

Hello, anna123 ,

The answer is "yes" to all of your questions

By the way, the answers all also on this thread in many pages.

Please refer to the pages here.

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Thank you St. Martha for answering my prayer earlier. I am so sorry I am late in saying my thank you to you, and I hope you forgive me. Thank you for always helping me, and for always being there. Love you!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:05 pm

Thank you St. Martha for answering my prayer about my dog. Thank you for making sure my dog is okay, and that nothing is wrong with her. Thank you for protecting her/watching over her. Thank you for always answering my prayers no matter what I ask! I love you so much! I am so sorry I didn't write this earlier as I promised a public thank youurn for helping me. I am so so sorry, and hope you can forgive me. I love you so much, and you mean so much to me. I hope you know that!

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:54 am

Thank u mother st. Martha for helping me in thy aid. You did it again! Had such a awesome time with my Hunny till it was time to go home he did something to upset me wich now were arguing again. Wich I knew of a binding spell something to make him stay nd never wanna leave me, but this post is my thank u to you amen

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:58 am

Thank you St. Martha for immediately answering my prayer! The pigeon returned and showed me he was okay and still alive. Thank you so much!!!! I don't know what i would do without you!

Isd

Unread post by Isd » Sat May 02, 2015 2:54 am

Thank you, St Martha! Even though i didnt start my prayer on Tuesday but Friday and Saturday you still helped me. I will continue to pray to you and honor you.

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Sat May 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Hello mother St. Martha please hear me.. I'm in need of your assistant in helping me over come my difficulties with my honey. Please hear me call you, thank you for being good to me and coming through in thy aid. For protecting me and making me see the light. I decided I'm going to stop trying to make him come to me bcus I want it to b true and from his own free will. May I always honor you and pray to you and light a candle in your name I will always honor you and share your word to others, I will continue to pray upon him and for him and I for nothing but good faith and high hopes, I'm not expecting anything bcus I understand your not a genie in a bottle. Your my mother, I have the upmost respect for yiu, my dearest friend thank you for never letting me down so it motly be... -Amen

Gracias Lubana por ay undo me to lo agradesco mucho y die more estas con Migo con mi MADRE santa marta la dominadora _Amen

applelove

Unread post by applelove » Sun May 03, 2015 1:12 am

Thank you mother for all of your blessings. ...love & guide . You are truly amazing. I love you!

Cindee555
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cindee555 » Sun May 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Hello everyone,

I am trying to figure out a petition to drive a lover crazy over you, but can't remember the exact ingredients. I know it requires the following:

- (1) Red candle; you have to write your lovers name and your name on top of it X's 7 on the candle
- (7) Perfume oils
- Coffee Grinds
- Sugar
- Cinnamon

I know you're supposed to light the candle 7 days in a row and say Santa Martha's prayer. I just don't know the exact names of the oil and if I am missing any ingredients or steps.

Has anyone heard of this spell? If so, can you please let me know?

Thank you so much :)
C.

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm

I have been working with St. Martha for about a month now. I have a month left with my novena. I haven't seen any changes with my ex... like us getting closer with getting back together... but could be my fault on my end as i am emotional around him and sometimes have a hard time not being. Anyway, a week ago or longer i asked her to show me a specific sign from my ex to show me that she was helping me with us getting back together, and she answered it.
Other than this, if i need her help with other stuff on a daily basis, i still ask her for help and offer payments to her. She always answers my prayers. Except for today... a prayer I asked for didnt happen.. i was asking for a specific sign again from my ex for her to show me that she was making my big petition (for my novena) happen, because i felt down and hopeless and wanted reassurance again. I have asked her for signs in the past like i mentioned earlier and she always answered. But this time she didn't. Does this mean she isn't helping me anymore? Or is she mad I am asking for reassurance again?

Not sure how to figure out from her what she is thinking, and what is going on. I don't want to upset her, and I feel I have a good relationship with her.

Can i reask her for the same sign or for a different one from my ex or should I not ask again?

Also what happens if by the end of the novena that my ex boyfriend and I aren't back together yet? Do i repeat it? I shouldnt even think this far ahead though, as she has been helping me with things, and I need to have faith. She has answered other things with my ex... i have asked her for him to call before and he did, i asked for other stuff relating to him, and she answered those too. And she has also helped me with some things unrelated to him. I have asked her for things that seemed like they would be impossible to happen, but they did.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Hello, Cindee555,

Welcome to the forum!

What we ask the clients to do is to read the threads first. On this particular thread, here are 29 pages and your questions will be answered numerous times. Afer reading the threads, if you have any further questions, then we are more than happy to help you with problematic areas.

And here is a link to the products tat you would use: www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

Wishing you great success with this

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello, Priya1220,

You can't keep testing her by asking her to give you signs and more signs. That shows a lack of faith and that can ruin your entire workings with her.

After your spell work is over, give it a couple of months to see what happens. Have patience.

PLEASE read this page that Miss cat wrote about this. PLEASE:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Wishing you the vey best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:21 pm

Okay thanks! I will apologize to her!!!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:31 pm

I told her i would offer her a piece of sara lee pound cake or a red candle if my store doesn't carry the sara lee brand.... to ask for forgiveness, and hope she still works with me. I feel bad and worry now. I had/have a good relationship with her so i hope she forgives me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Hello, Priya1220,

Sara Lee Pound Cake is what one offers St Expedite.

Haven't heard if this for St Martha.

Look at all these pages and see what she likes

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Isd

Unread post by Isd » Mon May 04, 2015 3:07 am

Hello

Today when i was praying to St Martha I spilled her water by mistake. I am afraid maybe i upset her with something. Is this usually a sign that indeed I upset her or was just my moment of clumsiness?
I read here one can offer her perfume. How exactly you do that and dispose of?

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon May 04, 2015 11:40 am

St. Martha, thank you soooo much for answering my prayers and for making sure that my rent check is going to go through successfully, and that its not going to bounce. I was so extremely worried. Thank you so much for saving my butt. It means so much! Love you!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Mon May 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Mama,
It's been a while since I posted a thank you so here it is - Thank you so very much for all that you do for me and others! I truly love you. I have continued to give to charity in your name and give you your offerings but YOU deserve to be recognized in writing that you are totally AWESOME!!! My lover told me things last night that I have been waiting to hear for a long time - I knew them but I wanted them to come out of his mouth verbally. Enjoyed every minute with him - it was so wonderful that he didn't want to leave :D
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue May 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi Isd,

This is her way of telling you that she doesn't want water. Try black coffee.

Hope this helps
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

destiny14

Unread post by destiny14 » Wed May 06, 2015 6:08 am

I have a small altar set up on my floor for filomena lubana which I have her photo not a statue. I started making her offerings and building a relationship with her about 9 months ago. Theres a antique shop near my school that I pass every time I have class and of course out of the million and one things they have there a statue of her caught my eye as I was glancing in through the window and I always look in now and of course that's the first thing my eyes go to... Should I assume this is a sign I should buy the statue of her?

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed May 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Thank you St. martha. I know you delivered. I have not one doubt. You gave me constant signs. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello, destiny14,

It could very well be.

Lucky Mojo also sells her statues.

Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Thu May 07, 2015 12:51 am

Just woke up can't sleep.. I miss my Lover dearly mother santa marta :( I wish that I can find way way throug this, for him and I to finally b at peace, that he stop being to arrogant nd mean, today I argued with him all day nd I felt no Love from him, no desire from him so I kept on getting fustrsted. I know you here even in spirit if your busy helping others. I hope you adore your flowers I put on the alter for you. I apologized to you yesturday for sharing my alter with Lubana for a amount of time, I don't know what more I can do for him to Love me as he once did befor and for his feelings at his will to not change. I have cried all day my Mama, I'm mentally, physically and emotionally drained, I wish I can change my life around and attract good and not bad. I've gone through and been through so much I wish I had some peace after all the infeidelity I've forgave my Lover for. When I feel there is no hope I remember I have you and god to pray to nd that ull comfort me in my difficulties no matter what. I have a job interview tomorrow mayb lightening myself up and stop being bitter and mean my Lover will be attracted to me enough again that he will find his way to me truly and hopefully for good. I couldn't sleep, took a hot shower it's 4:41am in Boston MA. Please hear me this is my way wich I feel better now and like a relief has bed lifted off me. Protect me from anything that wasn't sent by you nd God. May you protect me nd my family. I have been having such bad dreams about my Lover cheating with his ex that he's already cheated with befor nd the reason y I can't trust him. I don't know what it will take for him to se what he did and hi we has been doing me and acting is not right it's obnoxious. Thank you I know u hear me amen.

Santa marta this is my will so mote it be......

Hello to all, I truly honor nd adore my mama, she works wonders but only what's best for u I guess. I have a temporary alter set up wich I use when honoring or working bcus I live with my family nd she understands.
B honest and true, let her in. close your eyes and like reading a book silently, speak to her in your head u can say good morning and goodnight or invite her in your dreams or out for the day with u. If I had a bestfriend it b her and that's what I try to do. Santa marta believers have patience she will come.

GoodMorning :) well night!

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Hey lucky mojo

I was wondering if you can share some light on my situation.

I just started working with St.Martha to get an ex lover back. I decided to pray to her for 9 consecutive Tuesdays. Has only been a week- I set up an alter for her with water and black coffee,with two pics of both St.Martha's and used come to me oil and follow me boy on a red candle. The flames were sky high and sometime bouncing increasing and decreasing but mostly burning very high. Is this a good sign?
Also, ever since my first prayer, I've beben having random conversations with people and snake conversations have come up from about 3 people from now and constantly been presented with snakes on TV. There seems to be a pattern. Do you think this a sign she is willing to work with me?

I've also dreamt about my mum every night this week. Would this have a correlation to it?

Finally, when anointing the candle do you do it from bottom up or the other way round??

Thanks loads

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, anna123,

For candle divination, please read this page:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I think that snakes is definitely a sign from her!

I have no idea about your mother. You would have to contact a reader about that

And candle ought to be anointed from the bottom going upward

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”