Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Princess,

Some workers have talked about using ice to cool tempers down but leaving a person on ice is a way to freeze them in their tracks. So cooling is ok, long term is not. You had success with what you did so it is ok. Now sweet talk the doll back and tell him this is what he gets when he is good.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 pm

I read a few pages back that you're supposed to blindfold your poppet before you begin working on it so your target doesn't subconsciously "know" they're being worked on and won't put up any resistance. This was only mentioned once and I can't find any other posts that talk about blindfolding the poppet. Is this a common practice? I've never heard of keeping a doll constantly blindfolded.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

Some people do this and others don't.

However, if I am running my tongue all over its body and in and over its private parts, I sure as hell want him to see who is doing this and making him feel so good!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Hahaha! That's sort of what I was wondering about because I've been quite committed to making this thing happy and I better be the one reaping the rewards! Thanks Miss Aida.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 am

Another question I have: is it ok to use bay leaves in a love poppet? I've been tossing bay leaves in nearly all of my bottle and poppet spells lately because there are one or more people either gossiping or attempting to influence my target. There are bay leaves in my love poppet as well as my sugar jar to protect the work from outside interference, but I don't want them to affect the target's ability to communicate with me. Would this be an issue?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Hello, misskitty49

I wouldn't put it inside the poppet. I'd put them outside of it. You could even have a circle of them around the poppet

www.herb-magic.com/bay-leaves.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:27 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. Should I remake my poppet then? I made the doll about a week ago and everything else about the doll is fine, but there are bay leaves mixed with the other herbs inside. And if I do remake it, can I use the same cloth?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

Work this doll and see what happens. If nothing happens, then, yes, remake it

Yes, use the same cloth

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:41 pm

Thank you again! I will see what happens...

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:44 pm

everyone hope all is well,

I have a question and I hope don't sound funny as I'm still learning. I made a love poppet a while back and have seen results as to hearing my target talk about herbs that I have put on the doll baby through random conversation. I added my menstral blood to the poppet by the heart. Is that the Correct way to anoint it. And also when should change the love herbs in the box. And every Friday I anoint a candle and place it above the poppet. Is that also correct to do?
Blessings
Princess

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi j82,
Thanks for your help. I just wanted to say things are going well. I saw him on the weekend and even got a chance to drop my menstral in his drink.
Blessings
Princess

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Princess

A doll baby is dressed 5 point spot. love herbs in the box the doll is in? What box? It is ok to put a candle over the doll baby every friday to help the work. work the doll like its him because it IS him. Talk sweet tell him what to think, feel, how to act. Leave him wrapped in dirty clothing to think of you.

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Hi J82,
I have two boxes in which I keep the poppet in. The first one, I made a box and placed rose petals in and wrap the poppet in white cloth. The other box I have is with pictures of me around the box with my bottoms wrapped around the poppet. I know its says in the forum to place it in a drawer, I don't because I live with my sibling i 'm just worried they would see my poppet. Thanks again J82 for your response I'm writing everything in my notebook.
Blessings
Princess

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi j82,
My other question was I have placed herbs in my box such as damania,catnip,lovageroot,rose petals, balm of gilad, lavender,ginger and a pinch of dragons blood. Do I ever have to remove and add them again do the herbs lose there effect overtime?
Blessings
Princess

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Hello, Princess ,

Yes they do. But you will know it when the effects of the magic become weaker.

Good luck with your doll. I pray that you are very succssful
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:05 am

Dear Miss Aida,
Thankyou so much. Happy Friday :)
Blessings
Princess

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:14 pm

HI all,
It's full moon and red moon tomorrow so I was hoping to baptist my love doll baby these two days but my order of the love herbs (to put inside the doll) isn't here yet.. I ordered back in Feb and called the shop today - was told that it will take another week or so... I hear that this full moon is powerful as it's the bloody red moon and I think it will be beneficial to doing love work.

Would you suggest that I do the doll baby tonight with just what I have on hand (love me and FMB oil, cubeb berries, catnips, licorice) OR wait till the pack of love herbs along with powder like kiss me and stay with me that I ordered to arrive sometime next week? OR can I not sew up the doll baby but baptist it and add the other stuff on a later date?

I am in the middle of my period. I searched and saw someone mentioned put menstruate blood in the heart area of the doll. anyone else has done similar stuff to their doll?

Thank you all..

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:25 pm

singskyle, I think you should take advantage of the full moon, you can always add the herbs later or use them in the box you keep your poppet in. I'm pretty sure it has to be sewed shut to be baptised, but you can make small incisions later.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:57 pm

misskitty49 wrote:singskyle, I think you should take advantage of the full moon, you can always add the herbs later or use them in the box you keep your poppet in. I'm pretty sure it has to be sewed shut to be baptised, but you can make small incisions later. .
Thank you misskitty49. I will do it tonight. Much appreciated.

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Dear Miss Aida
Can i use attraction oil on my love poppet. I have read the forum,I'm not exactly sure if I can.
Blessings,
Princess

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello Princess,

Attraction oil is common on poppets for attracting your love. Go ahead and use it!

Peace~

Nathen

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:44 pm

I have two questions:

1) I used a photo of my target to give my doll baby a face, but it got a little smushed and is detaching. I used a needle and thread to attach it the first time, is it ok to replace the photo with needle and thread, or will that hurt the target/compromise the doll?

2) How/what/when are you supposed to feed your doll baby? I didn't realize this was something I needed to do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:28 pm

misskitty49 ,

you can replace the photo

feeding a doll is similar to feeding a mojo.

analogminotaur

Unread post by analogminotaur » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Hey everybody,

I've posted a few times on here and have gotten great tips and wonderful reassurance. Now I'm looking for help with working my Poppet for a man I've been trying to bring back to me Reconciliation wise.

I've been working with the doll for a few weeks and have not seen any results (I plan on keeping up the work I'm doing with it and he is in Boot Camp currently, so thats a variable), and I'm not worried about the results just yet. My pendulum, my friends pendulum, and my tarot cards have all given a good outlook over the situation as well.

A few weeks ago I used some heated pins (pins that I heated over a flame) thinking that this would make the love and thoughts of me more intense. This created some small burn marks which I have now covered with individual bandaids I cut out. I will also do some healing working tonight that will consist of: A salt rub to clean, holding over Frankincense smoke to heal, rubbing with healing herbs, then placing under a bowl that I will light a white candle anointed with Come to Oil over while I read Psalms 45-46, and 47. Do you think that could heal any damage done? My emotions have gotten the better of me in the past few weeks with how I've been using this doll and I have tried to do a few negative things (like cause pain that I felt, hinder any progress in his career, things of that nature).

The positive work I've been doing has consisted of the use of Pins, Pins with oil anointed feelings or thoughts attached, Kissing, Sleeping with, Talking to, Binding (to prevent feelings/Progress for other people or things that do not have to deal with me), and lately I've been playing a few recordings of myself talking to the doll on loop over night. Do you have any other suggestions on some other things that could help bring this man to me? Any LM products that I could incorporate into working with the poppet?

I do apologize if I sound like a crazy man. I usually don't let my emotions get the best of me but in this instance they did. I want to do anything to help fix any harm which I may have caused. I feel a great connection to the doll in terms of the person I made it for still. I'm willing to do anything to help bring this man back to me.

Thank you.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:02 pm

This is a follow up to something I asked very recently, just looking for clarification.

I want to reopen my doll to add a personal concern inside. If it is do-able, I will also remove some herbs and replace them with others. If I do all this, should I re-baptize the doll and consider it a fresh new doll? And if I do re-baptize it, will I be starting from square one in terms of my connection to the doll and the effect it has on my target?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, analogminotaur ,

I don't like the mixed emotions that you're putting into the doll.

The guy is in Boot camp and you're inflicting more pain? You could actually hurt him.

Then, you want to heal the wounds with salt?

I suggest that you use the healing now and then put this doll away until after he gets out of bootcamp. Think about what you're doing. Only work with that doll when you only have loving thoughts on your mind. But these mixed emptions are not only going to hurt him but sabotage the entire spell. Spirit is going to assist you one way or another but not both.

I suggest that, for right now, work with some spell kits and don't work that doll again until you're more settled in your emotions.

Try the spell kits. They are wonderful: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, MissKitty49,

Yes, re-baptize it and start to square one. It will still have some energy but you will have to start from the beginning.
It won't hurt anything if you do that

take care
misskitty49 wrote:This is a follow up to something I asked very recently, just looking for clarification.

I want to reopen my doll to add a personal concern inside. If it is do-able, I will also remove some herbs and replace them with others. If I do all this, should I re-baptize the doll and consider it a fresh new doll? And if I do re-baptize it, will I be starting from square one in terms of my connection to the doll and the effect it has on my target?
HRCC Graduate #1631

analogminotaur

Unread post by analogminotaur » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:44 pm

Miss Aida,

Yes, there have been many mixed emotions. I can't make an excuse for my behavior with the way I used the doll on a few occasions. This man has put me through a lot of emotions that I've never felt before and I've seen a side of myself I did not know existed.

Thank you Miss Aida for your words. I don't like the mixed emotions either, thats why I was looking for help to my stupidity. :oops:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... 6-120.html
HeactesHeart wrote:Dearest Suzy,

First ,take a DEEP BREATH, exhale...Okay ? All is not lost, anger and misery is the opposite side of the coin of love and passion. There is still hope.
First , get a reading . While you wait for your reading do a cleansing. Start with a salt rub if that's all you have on hand but order some proper cleaning from LM ask Greg or Angela to help the really know their stuff. Also look up 'cleaning' on this forum there are lots of great suggestions. I would also smoke your doll with incense and brush it down with salt to remove any residual negativity. The next step is prayer and forgiveness.
This includes forgiving yourself for venting your anger (justified or not ) on a love doll.
After you have smoked and and salted the doll ( this is the recipe portion of doll-work ) get out some healing herbs ,some soft music and white or pink candles.
You are going to put that doll in Intensive Care. Speak softly and sing to it,let it sleep with you,wrap it in your panties to reconnect with love. Then as Conjourman has suggested before ,put that doll under a bowl and prayerfully light an anointed love/healing candle on the bowl. I would take it a step further and refer to the Restoration Psalms 45 & 46 & 72 and them recited them over the doll/bowl.
I hope this helps. Remember you have people here to help.

Best Wishes,

C.
I had found this post and this lady seemed to be having (to a lesser extent) my issue. I did not rub the salt into the wounds (of course) just in general all over to cleanse. I rubbed the healing herbs underneath the couple spots needed. I also had read somewhere online about the hot pins for intensity (which from now on I will stay on LM for all that).

I believe I'm in a much better state now emotionally. This was weeks ago and now I know. I'm brand new to hoodoo and Lucky Mojo in general. However, my intention was not to cause physical pain but I was afraid I might have been causing that without thinking about it extensively beforehand. I meant more along the lines of longing pain.

MIss Aida, do you think I screwed the pooch here with all the loving work I've done? Is there still hope? Anything you would recommend in terms of working with the doll would be more than appreciated. I will save up for one of the Spell Kits as well.

Thank you.

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:08 pm

Hi everyone:)
How do i do a bath on a doll baby?
Blessings,
princess

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi,

I'm very new to LM and recently started a new honey jar spell for love and reconciliation (my previous one did not have all the personal concerns I now have) for my bf of four years; we broke up two weeks ago. He is very angry with me over things I said in the heat of the moment. I know he cares for me still as he's told me so. I'm thinking about also doing a baby doll/poppet but not sure how to go about doing so. I've read that making one with fabric but I've also read to make out of clay. I have personal concerns, hair and nail clippings and even a towel he used to wash himself with.

Can someone help me with how to make or acquire a baby doll/poppet?

Thanks in advance!
Rubia
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello Princess,

Is it cloth, plastic, clay or some other material?
Princess wrote:Hi everyone:)
How do i do a bath on a doll baby?
Blessings,
princess
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, Rubia,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction forum

Since you are new, we ask that friends read all the pages on the thread and research the query. Only after reading everything, if you have any question, then we would be more than happy to answer you. But there's many ideas in all these pages.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 am

Dear Miss Aida,
The poppet Is made out of cloth
Blessings
Princess

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

I noticed that I could order a love baby doll on LM already fixed by sending in the personal concerns and his name? Am I correct? Does it come with instructions? I just need clarification before I order. I've been reading through the threads and have found valuable information but I want to make sure.

Thanks!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Help! I made a red felt doll baby to entice my ex's current GF away from my ex...basically bringing a new man into her life. Makes sense! However, I baptized him and even breathed life into him as her "perfect mate" and it has been pointed out to me that I should be careful because my ex could be her perfect mate. Good point!

With that said, I need to re-baptize this dollie and call him her "new man or new boyfriend" and not her perfect mate. How do I un-baptize this doll baby and re-baptize him correctly? Is it bad to use the same Dollie? Or should I make a new doll baby? And if so, what about this one, I'm sure I need to release his spirit. Please help!

Thanks for your advice!!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello, Rubia,

This is correct!

Take care

Rubia wrote:Thank you Miss Aida!

I noticed that I could order a love baby doll on LM already fixed by sending in the personal concerns and his name? Am I correct? Does it come with instructions? I just need clarification before I order. I've been reading through the threads and have found valuable information but I want to make sure.

Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, karma_13,

Just release the spirit.

Lightly spray ammonia on it.

Wait a couple of days and then rebaptize and name it.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:42 pm

Where do I buy a doll baby at? Is it on luckymojo? Someone has a link? Please post here.

Should I do this myself or hire someone else to do it?

How do you work a doll baby???

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, Peciouscc,

The instructions come with the doll. Buy them here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#dolls

If you want to hire someone to do it, the that's up to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:50 pm

The dolls only come unfixed?

The instructions tell you how to fix them?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, PreciousCC,

They come fixed also.

Please read the link that I gave to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:14 am

I made a doll baby for my target and slept with it in my underwear. Now I can't find it! All I can think is that I went to the bathroom and accidentally flushed it down the toilet which would be terrible. I'll keep looking today and pray to St. Anthony but it isn't looking good. Can I call out his spirit from a distance?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:31 am

Question... I stopped cuddling and sleeping with my doll baby for a while, can I still do that or how do u know if it's lost its affect? I probably stopped about 2-3 wks... Mostly coz I was doing breakup work during this past waning moon :(

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:27 am

Luckyyone wrote:Question... I stopped cuddling and sleeping with my doll baby for a while, can I still do that or how do u know if it's lost its affect?
You can certainly resume spell work if you have not spoiled the spell by -- for instance -- losing or damaging the doll baby or leaving it where the dog or cat could find it. A pause in the spell work, even of a couple of weeks, doesn't necessarily ruin it.

(Not feeding a mojo bag for months, well, that's a different story. But I digress.)
I probably stopped about 2-3 wks... Mostly coz I was doing breakup work during this past waning moon :(
You can do breakup work and love work on the same person -- just not in the same spell. The only exception I know of is this "break up and come home" spell:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:11 am

Oh okay! Thank you!!

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

Red for love. black for cursing....what is white for?????

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Hello, PreciousCC ,

You can use white for anything. White is neutral

But, many use it or healing and purity

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:18 am

Dear Lucky mojo family,
Hope all is well.
I had a question I have read on the forum that to cool of the target you can place the target in the fridge. How long can I place the poppet inside for?
Blessings,
princess

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Princess,

I would only put him in there for a little bit. If you leave him in for too long, you may freeze him out completely. I personally wouldn't leave him in there for more than an hour, but I've never tried that trick myself.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello, Princess,

I personally prefer just throwing cold water on it. Like a cold shower.

But that's just me.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Hello everyone,
Now I don't wish to disgust anyone but when I made a doll of my target I made it so it was anatomically correct ( down there ). Now I have been noticing that when preforming sexual acts on this doll ( I am very sorry everyone ! :oops: ) He get's a erection. The only thing that I placed in that part was a very small pinch of lavender buds just to give it something to build it up so it wouldn't just be a flat piece of fabric . The only personal concerns I have of his is a photo , DOB and full name.
Now, when I preform these acts on the doll ( him) I've also noticed his photo changes, he could be looking confused , glum. Then I do these things or talk in a sensual way his face changes , he looks like he has bedroom eyes , a smug or very happy look , sometimes shocked. Is this normal and is the whole erection thing normal for a love doll?
Sorry for the long message.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

Congrats! You are working the doll correctly and it is giving you feedback.

Good job!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Mon May 04, 2015 1:25 pm

I made a baby doll of my target a while back but I used a teddy bear as the base, while I feel an attachment to the doll I feel like making it out of a piece of his clothing would create an even stronger link.

My main focus for our relationship (which is long distance) right now is the fidelity, I know he's been seeing another woman and I'm working on getting her gone. Because of this I want to be super careful with the herbs I choose because I don't want him to get all revved up sexually just to go with the other woman. I am also getting a nation sack but the wait time on that is at least a month so I want to get started on something now.

Herbs that I'm definitely going to use are:
•Damiana
•Periwinkle
•Rose
•Deer's Tongue
•Rosemary

Herb's that I'm wary about; please comment
1) •Cubeb Berries, the description says they are to control a lover but they also said they are very spicy/sexual in nature. Is this Okay to Use?
2) •Cinnamon Bark
3) •Ginger

For the stuffing I have a mixture of sexy shredded pictures of myself, a tissue with his semen, and cotton balls soaked in the following oils.

4) •Chuparossa Oil (for honest and faithful love)
5) •Commanding Oil? (I'm wary about this because I've never had luck in using commanding oil in candles)
6) •Fire of Love? (Also wary of this due to it being a passionate oil)
7) •Fast Luck? (I know these results tend to be short lived but by the time the results wear off I should be well into tying his nature)

I will add a picture of him to the inside as well as glue a face on to the outside.
I made a little heart out of red fabric and put a picture of myself anointed with chuparossa inside it, I also plan on putting another picture of myself in his head as well as strips of paper with commands aligned to my intent (i.e. "I will be faithful to ConjuringCat", "Monogamy is the best choice for me", "I only need ConjuringCat") and my menses.

8) Can I also add things like "I am repulsed by [the other woman]","I will stop contacting [the other woman], or is this asking too much of this one doll?

9) If I can go this route how can I incorporate the other woman's photo into this working? Like can I vandalize a copy of her photo and use that somehow or is this best left to some other type of working?

10) Maybe I should make a whole separate doll for that?

11) Since this is a cloth doll I'm not quite sure how to add a penis to it or if I should add a penis to it considering the situation, I've heard of people carving one out of ginger but I'm not sure how to attach it afterwards.

12) Would dressing the penis with my menses and binding it with blue thread have any effect?

13) I have yet to dispose of or unlink the other doll yet, can I work the two dolls for a while then dispose of the old one when I feel I've made a good connection with the new one?

Sorry for the long post, I want to be really thorough with this working.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, conjuringcat

First, you are undercutting your own work and i will tell you how as we go along, and how to fix the issue.

1) You are using menstrual blood which is ultimate sexy, yet you balk at Cubeb Berries because they are "sexual in nature."That sounds weird.In my experience, you cannot expect him to love you and stay faithful to you if you do not embrace sexuality.

2) Cinnamon is okay.

3) Ginger is great for love work.

4) Chuparrosa is fine.

5) If you don't like Commanding Oil, try Follow Me Boy Oil.

6) Again with the repulsion to sex: you are "wary" of a "passionate oil." Perhaps this is why he has another woman; you are against sex.

7) Fast Luck is always good and you simply counter its short action-time by repeating it. Don't wait for it to "wear off," just repeat.

8) No. This is too much, especially since you won;t offer him any sexually-symbolic things,.

9) No, No, a thousand times no. Get him to love you first, then drive her away. He will not leave her, however, if you don;t do what she does, which is be sexy.

10) I would not bother making a doll for her yet. Make one for YOU and bind it to his. You need to get him in your arms first.

11) Sew it of cloth and sew it on.

12) Yes, it would bind him to you.

13) I would not do that. I would remake the one into the other.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Mon May 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Thanks for the reply Miss Cat!

I'm not sex repulsed, in fact I have the higher sex drive in the relationship but I can see why you would come to that conclusion. I rely on public transit and due to obligations I can only go see my target for one week once a month whereas he can jump in his car and see this other woman whenever he chooses(he could do the same with me, but that a whole other issue). That's why I was wary being sexual since this rival is the path of least resistance when it come to sexual gratification.

But I will definitely take your advice!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue May 12, 2015 8:08 pm

HI all,
I've read some of the suggestions to make your love realize how badly you have been treated and not be respected, some would put their doll baby in a dark corner or inside a closet. I've done that but there's not any movement. He's neglected me more as days gone by. would poking needles on him or using LM hotfoot products on the doll baby be a good try? I sleep with it almost every other day and sweet talk it... but now all i want to do is scold at it and put it somewhere that he would be miserable...

Thank you all.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue May 12, 2015 8:37 pm

singskyle, I've had a similar experience trying to scold my doll baby. For me, it only works if I do it briefly and infrequently. I usually yell at it and make it sleep under one of my shoes to show dominance. I wouldn't EVER use hot foot on a love doll though! That will make him run away from you.

Depending on what tactic you choose, you might try intranquil oil to make him restless and disturbed, or clarity oil to make him realize how he has been treating you. I read somewhere on the forum that someone once left their doll baby under a bright desk lamp all night so the target would lay awake thinking about what he had done. I thought that was a pretty clever punishment too!

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed May 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello,

I am very interested in buying a doll baby that's FIXED....I called the LM store and they told me it will take at least 6 weeks to get it done b/c they are extremely busy!

I am kind of hoping for one ASAP if possible....Are their any rootworkers on here that can help me make one? I'll buy one from you as long as it will be done ASAP within 1 to 2 weeks is fine....I just think 6 weeks is a bit long.

Are there any rootworkers on here that can make them in that timeframe? Miss Cat saids she can't and Deacon don't do doll babies either...anyone else?

Thanks a lot!

How would you make one yourself anyways? I prefer buying one that's already fixed though....

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed May 13, 2015 6:44 pm

misskitty49 wrote:singskyle, I've had a similar experience trying to scold my doll baby. For me, it only works if I do it briefly and infrequently. I usually yell at it and make it sleep under one of my shoes to show dominance. I wouldn't EVER use hot foot on a love doll though! That will make him run away from you.

Depending on what tactic you choose, you might try intranquil oil to make him restless and disturbed, or clarity oil to make him realize how he has been treating you. I read somewhere on the forum that someone once left their doll baby under a bright desk lamp all night so the target would lay awake thinking about what he had done. I thought that was a pretty clever punishment too!
Thank you misskitty49. I will look into it!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, PreciousCC,

We do NOT recommend AIRR members on this forum unless they are the only person who does something special (that nobody else does) or if they speak a language that none of the other AIRR members speak.

So please go to the AIRR webpage and find out:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”