Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

bnh6752

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by bnh6752 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:33 am

Thank you Miss Alda! The only thing that I am not sure of is the fact that I do ongoing work. I work honey jars and have been doing so for going on a year soon. I have seen signs the whole time. I know there is a guideline for completion that people use but I mean with honey jars its kind of different. This has been an up and down relationship and it has been since Nov. Since I have heard from this person. But the signs continue and since I had the break up candle and return to me candles lit in Feb. the signs are everywhere! How long can you see signs? Is it an ongoing thing until movement happens?... When this has happened before the movement came out of the blue. Just wondering what other people have experienced with timing and signs?!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

If the wick was wrong then I wouldn't see it as a sign wither.

also, please remember NOT to carve AFTER you have baptized the candle. You can do all you want beforehand.

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, bnh6752 ,

It varies from spell to spell.

Sometimes people get a lot of signs then the signs stop and no movement. But if you're still getting signs, it's an indication that your magic is still working and trying to get movement.

Right now is not the time to quit performing spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Thanks for ur response Miss Aida, I understand I made an error in carving a little, I feel bad, I hope I didn't harm him. He has been a little distant....

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi Miss Aida and All --

Update time! You know... I wonder if more needs to be said about the fact that movement doesn't always move in a predictable straight line...I think that's something I need to remember...

You know my target ignoring me last show? I went to another show, and at my AIRR reader's advising, just ignored my target completely and danced my brains out. Did the old Love Herbs bath, choice LMCC Love Oils, the whole shaboom, and dusted my red dancing dress with Look Me Over and Bewitching again. Oh, this time... I crossed my heart with Rose of Crucifixion. I wanted to be ready to forgive. And to comfort myself if I had to let him go...

Funny thing...The regular crowd kept saying they were happy to see me. As I was dancing, men kept walking up to say what a beautiful dancer I was, and shaking my hand. The band was smiling at me dancing for them. It was a really great night. So, yeah... all that love and positive attention was there...
...And yeah, I pretended my target didn't exist through the first set. It was tough, but I think he figured things were not cool. By then, I'd had enough, and just bought him a drink and set it by him. He turned quickly and smiled and thanked me... I quickly looked away and went out on to the dance floor. Actually, I dance through the whole club.

After the show, the band and my target were packing up, and well, frankly, I was preparing to tell my target goodbye and let him fade away. Well. One guitarist in the band yelled "Thanks for dancing!" I said always! Another guitarist gave me a big hug and said, "thank you for coming out! We love it when you dance!" Awwww... gee the band loves me...

Ladies: Look Me Over + Bewitching = a really great night. Just saying.

Finally caught my target's eye and just gave him a wave. He walked up and said, hey, it's just not a good time right now; I said I'm not asking for your time. He started the usual shpiel about busy busy four shifts, just not a good time, sorry... I just nodded, shrugged, rolled my eyes, and did the whole whatever thing... not sure what clicked, my attitude, or the band's response, or what, but ... he leaned over and took my hand and said "look... I was really rude to you last time, and I'm sorry about that. I was just not in a good place, and I shouldn't have done that, it's been weighing on me. I'm sorry."

I was stunned. I said, thank you for the apology. He knelt to give me a hug and let me kiss his cheek. He just kept saying things have been so hard lately, it had been weighing on him...yadda yadda... I said, me too. He said, yeah, I know. He hugged me again. I said, "just gimme a call sometime, OK?" He said "I will, I will..." (Oh crikey, he never does, why does he keep saying that? I need a male-to-female translator for that one...)

So... I guess unexpected movement toward some more kind of reconciling. I'm still being careful... but I guess maybe thinking of movement as coming in waves, and not as a river running forward, may help in this case?...

Well, I'm not expecting him to drop anything and call, but there is a curious release. I'm not angry at him or hurt anymore. I guess that's something, and good movement, right?...

I can't help but wonder if there was something about the love magic I was coated with dancing around and all the positive attention and happy stuff I was get from everyone else there that maybe cracked the seal with my target...anything to that, wise friends of the Forum?...

Thanks for being here!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Hey, Doc!

Wonderful Wondeful WONDERFUL !!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Then just start over.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:52 am

Thanks, Miss Aida. :)

Waves. Movement in waves... now if he'd just think to be in contact... *sigh*...

I'll keep you all posted... if the movement gets moving... or weird... I'll check in...

Thanks All!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 am

magicmurphy

It is very good movement -- toward happiness, even if that road veers off from Reconciliation Street.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Thanks much, Miss Michaele. :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon May 04, 2015 11:36 am

Hi All --

Another movement update, and this is just weird...

Saw my target again, gigging at an outdoor fest for MayDay. Heck, I'm just doing this, I thought. Walked up, asked him how he was, we hugged and pecked, happy MayDay good to see you yadda yadda...I teasingly said, say, gonna be nice to me this time? Aw, yeah, ah, well *he shrugs while stammering*... I complemented him on landing a three band gig, small talk... then something hit me and I asked, say... is your phone working?

His head snapped up. No, overdue on the bill. In limbo right now. I said, huh, wondered, tried to get a hold of you a couple times over the month. Bummer. Emailing you ok? Yeah, yeah, he said, I haven't had a chance to check it yet -- I said I haven't sent you anything since March, but I figured I'd ask first...that OK. Yeah, sure, he said. I said hey... are we good? Yeah yeah! He said sure, I said can we work on getting together again, you know, beer, talk, normal stuff?... Yeah, he said, we can talk about it, just not now, I'm working, I said I know you're working, I'm not dumb, ok? smiles.... OK I'll email you... good show... and then he got to work...

My best pal Julie was with me and said, he seemed just fine and friendly enough; I said, I can practically smell how nervous he gets when I approach. She said, that may be you, he seemed fine, he may just be dazzled by you hahah....

Well, the weirdness was that a huge storm blew in -- like hail and lightning and 45mph winds, and not only did that close down the show, but the whole fest. Last I was able to see my target, he was racing around the stage tying down amp tarps... and unless he responds to my email, I won't be seeing him for a long time...

I guess his phone trouble explains why he hasn't replied to my contact all this time...Something smelled funny -- how does a freelance professional who is dependent on calls for quick work get work when his phone's shut down for a month? No sense. Julie told me call his number again to be sure, and it is indeed "changed, disconnected or not in use."... puzzling, and discomforting...

I had an awful dream last night that I found out he changed his number and didn't tell me, and it was an upsetting exchange. Didn't sleep well. I'm owning up to that being likely my anxiety, but... if any of this is movement, it's messy. yes, I'm waiting to hear back from my AIRR friend... but...

...well, I need to email him, don't I? And I guess either he'll reply or not. I'm actually wondering if it's time to drop the gentle and ask him to level with me, And just prepare to get hurt. I'm already feeling grief pangs today. And I also am wondering if I'm emotionally crossing up all this work by anticipating getting hurt...

Movement in waves, and then a storm blows in... movement or mess? Thanks for any feedback, encouragement, or just straight talk.

Thanks, All, for being here...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 04, 2015 1:34 pm

magicmurphy ,

I am concerned that he is not responding to you, and that he does freelance but his phone is off. I am also concerned that he seems to say yes we can talk just not now etc.. like pushing off. I would be honest and ask for him to be up right. Maybe even do it in writing. then you can dress it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon May 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi J82 --

Yes, he is the king of pushing off... until he doesn't. Then it seems all over again like it's fine.

I did indeed dress and send a message, reminding him that he said I could email and he wanted to talk... and in it I said if you have to level with me, just do it, and let's get past this, however it happens.

I'm grieving again already.
Short of a miracle, what's going to be different this time? There's not a thing more I can do, magically or otherwise... something else has to happen if movement will move...like maybe an earthquake in Minnesota.

The last times I finally got him to respond/reply to me were both right after a Cut & Clear. Figures.

I really thought I was succeeding. Sure we reconciled, in a manner of speaking, but...well.. I guess it took shape in my hopes and prayers differently than this. And it still doesn't feel like a reconciliation. It's too hesitant...oh, well...it was good movement while it was moving...

Thanks, J82 and All... for being here. And, well, we'll see what the spirits have to say...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed May 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Just wanted to share a couple of signs I've gotten lately, I plan on doing a nation sack soon so I've been looking for the dimes so I can have everything I need when I do. It was easy finding a dime for my birth year but when it came to finding one for my partner it was challenging. I checked all of my change and asked my sisters and a friend but none of them had one either. I finally asked my mother if I could check her change jar, it was all pennies except for one dime which miraculously was the one I needed.

The other sign was after I had lit a candle on my honey jar with Chuparossa oil and recited the hummingbird prayer, afterwards I decided to watch an episode of a show online, i picked the episode at random and it happened to have a hummingbird in it.

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Wed May 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi y'all! :)

I pray this is the right place to put this.. if not please feel free to yell at me! lol

I had a reading at the beginning of last month with an AIRR worker. To give a cliff notes version of my background into why I got a reading... basically I have been smitten with this guy for about a year and had recently found out he was dating someone and I was pretty crushed over it. I was so attracted to him and felt that if I got a reading I could get insight as to why I was so crazy about him. Like I honestly didn't think I stood a chance to get him or anything just curious to see what he was supposed to mean by being on my mind all the time, etc. Well when she did my reading she put everything in perspective for me and that yeah I totally have a chance to get him despite him dating someone. She recommend that I do a Honey Jar and another spell "whispering". The guy I am doing the jar for is actually living overseas right now but I am hoping he will make it back over here to the States soon (anything I could do to help him land work in the US?!). But I have been working my jar for almost a month now (I know they are slow moving so I am working on being patient!). And I recently discovered that last week he is no longer dating that girl. They just suddenly broke up. So I am hoping to have some confirmation from you all since your on the outside looking in, if you would take it as a positive sign the work is starting to have some "movement". I am still working on getting our lines of communication open (any tips for that would be awesome!) but just wanted some outside perspective if my jar is starting to get things going in the right direction. Sorry this was so long and many thanks for your insight! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 07, 2015 8:18 am

Hello, lostinbigd ,

it sounds like a sign to me!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri May 08, 2015 6:43 am

Hi Miss Aida and All--

Update time. I wish it was happier. But I guess it's inevitable.

I have been working the 9-day bath based on CM Ali's recipe of violet leaves, rosebuds/petals, and Balm of Gilead, to heal my broken heart and to work toward moving on. (I guess I had to learn this lesson again.)

I composed a short note to my target, saying I was tired of the game of saying we'll talk then ignoring and disrespecting me, that nothing's changed, and I wasn't taking this kind of treatment anymore. I expressed my sadness for his situation, told him I loved him, and told him goodbye.

I will email it to him this afternoon.

Darndest thing; the band he works for's listserve/email came down, and they just added two more dates, one this Sunday, one at the end of the month. Clearly a test. Or a sign. Or more confusing movement... but I have to make a choice, right?...

Of course I'm going dancing. This time, rather than laying on the love and reconciliation stuff, I'm going to bathe in violet, rose, and balm, dust with Look Me Over and QE Root Powder -- sort of a "behold this wonderful woman you rejected"... and I'm going to dance with my pal, get hugs from the band, and ignore the hell out of the soundguy. He can buy his own drink.

Sounds all empowered and strong, huh?... Nope. I'm sad as hell. Feeling pretty stupid, too. Me and my big dumb trusting heart. But I have to be a big girl and do this now.

Wish me well, folks... I'll take prayers, too. Thanks, All, for being here.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 08, 2015 9:17 pm

MagicMurphy, loving sincerely is a wonderful thing, not to be disparaged. Don't look down on yourself for that. Don't allow your trust and sincerity to be destroyed; when a trustworthy man falls in love with you, you will have the world's most wonderful gift for him. It's a great thing, sometimes, to be a Golden Retriever of Love (I did not invent that term; google it, and be consoled).

Yes, a bath of rose, violet and balm, and a dusting of Queen Elizabeth Root powder, sounds like a wonderful idea. If you actually love the band and need to go dancing, go.

But not to preen before Mr. Wrong. It won't make him jealous or regretful. Go to have a good time on your own terms.

If it would lacerate your heart to see him again so soon -- don't go. Stay home, or go out with friends to some other shindig.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat May 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi Miss Michaele --

Thanks again for your kind and helpful words. And the Golden Retriever of Love hit was amazing, you're right... it's surprising to hear the part of me that gets my heart in trouble is "the best part of me"... that's going to have to sink in...wish I'd known of that a long time ago...

...and no worries, I'm not going to preen for Mr. Soundguy -- my tip money is going to the really wonderful band -- the musicians were the ones hugging and thanking me last time when my target was looking busy rolling cords...I'm happy to pay the cover for them.

Truth? The same motivation is what's moving me as before all this mess began this time around -- he's a professional freelancer, and could be behind the boards at any show here in the Cities; I don't want my activity proscripted by emotion or possibly encountering him, so I'm also inoculating myself so I don't actually care if he's sounding or not anywhere... My heart is more like a wrung out dishrag right now --I'm actually not nervous or torn up. Just really, really disappointed.... the band's music is so good, though, that my troubles really disappear while they play, regardless of who the tech guy is...

... I picked out an old dancing rag the color of violets, and I'm going to dust it with QE Root powder... and twirl all night...

Thanks Miss Michaele, and All, for being here... maybe my next chapter will be better, and start soon...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon May 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Hi Miss Michaele, Miss Aida, and All --

Weirdest. Movement. Ever.

OK, ever had your magical preparations thwarted by a cosmic joke?
Avoided all the Attraction, Love, and Va-va-voom oils, and stuck with Look Me Over, to get flirted with by the guys at the bar, and QE Root -- the night was for me...

I went dancing, intending a good time without a thought of my target... now, the weather was stormy, but not impossible... that said, when I arrived at the club, I was the only person in the audience for the show! Seriously! (The bar area was pretty dead too - weird...) My plan was to just blend in with all the dancers, do my thing, thank the band, ignore the soundguy, and head home, all coated with a tasty powdery icing of Queen Elizabeth Root.

Instead, I was the elephant in the room. Seriously -- do you know how hard it is to ignore someone when there's no one to talk to? Yeah, I monkeyed around on my cellphone, enjoyed the band, they thanked me for dancing, a guest singer walked by and squeezed my hand (I think that was the Look Me Over there)... but they were working. And there I was, the lone clapper...woooo!...

... and the lone dancer. Really, When you're the only dancing woman, spinning around like a ballerina statuette in in those old music jewelry boxes, it's not like you aren't noticeable, and it's not like one can't come to the conclusion that I was out to preen in front of him -- I wasn't, I swear, but I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE!... and where was the soundguy all this time?...Well the band kept trying to signal him, but instead of standing like he usually did, he was sitting down behind the console -- hiding?! Couldn't see him all night -- and no, he didn't approach or anything.. but he also didn't even stand up to work because I was on the dance floor alone? Huh?? :?

Seriously - I was wearing Look Me Over, not Look Me Over By Default. LOL.

Yeah, during break, they were all a table away chatting, but I wasn't going to walk up and bug them on their break... he was ten feet away, and my face was in my phone, ugh...It was actually tense, and really unsatisfying - I went to just forget things, and instead it was super intensified because of the poor turnout. I frankly had no idea whether he had read my email or not, if he was surprised to see me or not, what his response was to me there because I was avoiding eye contact etc. Not like it mattered. The band thanked me for coming, and I left in the pouring rain without saying boo to my old target.

It was a standoff. And a standoff isn't a reconciliation, but it sure isn't completion either. Man, weird weird weird.

OK, maybe this was a Spirit-has-a-sense-of-humor things, but really -- was this movement, a test? You know what I discovered?... I don't want to act this way. Not to him, not to anyone. This just felt spiteful and mean, and I don't want to be that kind of person...obviously, I can't get into his head to figure out why he's scared and avoiding, but that doesn't mean I have to be that way, too...

I'm continuing to do the violet, rose, and balm bath ritual... it is helping... but I have reflecting to do and rest to take. This was just too strange. I don't want to Cut & Clear impulsively, but my last Reconciliation Candle Report said it was just loaded with gunk. (The one before was clear as a dream. Go figure.) There's something else that has to happen here before that, and I need to figure out what it is.

I'd be up for comments, feedback, advice... thanks, All, for being here.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

I

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Hey, Doc,

That really must have been awkward.

My suggestion to you is that if this happens again (that you're the only person), don't go inside. I don't want you to look like you're pushing yourself on him either.

And you ere on the phone. So what was he to do?

Anyway, these are just my thoughts.

I don't think any harm was done but I wouldn't want you to look like you're chasing him either.

Just my thoughts...
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue May 12, 2015 10:30 am

Thanks Miss Aida -- advice taken!

I'm not easily made uncomfortable, but this was super awkward. If this kind of weirdness occurs again, I'll either just pay the cover and stay in the bar, or go home early... but I'm sure this won't happen again. I can't help but think there was some reason for it to be the way it was.... even if it was just for me to be strong...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi Doc,

I'm with Miss Aida on this...you don't want to seem like you're chasing him. But it was weird that you ended up being the only one there. Awkward as it was, use it as an opportunity to fortify yourself and move on. You deserve better. He's missing a wonderful opportunity here because reading through your posts, you seem like a great person. It's truly his loss.

Hopefully the next time you go, there will be a huge crowd and you can enjoy yourself in all your sparkling glory on a crowded dance floor. And hopefully soon you can be telling us all about that hot new guy you met who is mature, loving and unafraid. My fingers are crossed for you. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 12, 2015 3:27 pm

magicmurphy,

I dont think he is scared I think he is avoiding you , why I dont know. But going in when no one else makes it seem more creepy like here she is waiting on me all alone. I would set a date and work till that date and move on. I know you are really into this guy, and I feel that. A candle is a great guide to the work but also get a reading and see whats up and going on. I would stop attending the shows and do work to pull him in, if he does not come by the date then move on. Showing up just tells him I dont need to try.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue May 12, 2015 11:37 pm

I was wondering if any of you guys think this might be a sign...

My situation had been going great and then seemed to take a sudden turn for the worse. My love interest isn't texting me and appears to be ignoring me after I sent him a naughty pic of me in lingerie at his request and he came to my house for a minute (he lives next door) to "see in person". He couldn't stay because he had his kids for the night, but while he was there he acted very interested, kept staring deeply into my eyes (not just ogling my body), gave me two lingering hugs, and after he left he texted me saying I was beautiful. So, it was looking good BUT then he stopped texting. I texted him something funny one day, it was something that didn't require a response but he still never said anything. Then his birthday was yesterday and I texted him a funny but sweet b-day message early that morning, and he didn't respond until late that afternoon just saying sorry, he had a bad day at work and thanks for the b-day wishes. I had seen him on and off Facebook all morning so he had time somewhere before late in the day to just tell me thanks. His response just seemed polite and he didn't call me "dear" as he often does. That response to the b-day text was the first I'd heard from him since the night he came over. I texted him back right away saying sorry he had a bad day, and I haven't heard from him since.

Just to note...this is a man that I have never been in a relationship with or intimate and he DOES have a girlfriend (at least he did, I haven't seen her in a while so I'm not 100% sure they're still together). The night he came over was the first time I'd seen him in person in months, despite us being neighbors (he works ALOT of hours). We've had a primarily texting relationship for about 5 months that has progressed from friendship to innocent flirting to more sexual in nature.

I had a reading done last week and was told that he DOES have strong feelings for me, and we shared a strong psychic and emotional connection. But my reader thought he is deceiving himself about his feelings for me saying that they were just a flirtation or passing crush. My reader also said that he has alot going on in his life right now. I had a skull spell performed last week as well on my behalf that sort of confirmed that my guy has alot on his plate......I was told the wax was all over the place meaning my target's thoughts were hard to pin down and he didn't have much focus.

Anyway, on to my "sign". Over six weeks ago I submitted a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League for the situation with my target. I got several email notifications at first, stating that others had prayed for me. Naturally after a while these died down and pretty much stopped. Well, 2 days ago (the day before my guy's b-day) I was feeling very down and distraught over how things have seemed to gone downhill. I was crying and praying quite a bit. But then...after a month of no notifications from the CSL (I checked) I received 2 that day saying that someone had prayed for me.

I don't know if that could be a sign that my work (so far a red skull spell, break up rootwork and tons of vigil candles since March) may be working and to have faith or not. I know sometimes situations get worse before they get better, but my target's behavior is really confusing me right now. I feel like I'm being brushed off. I just had a reading done last week, and I don't have the money to get another one done just yet. I'm awaiting a big order from LM for supplies to do my own work for the situation, so right now I'm just stuck feeling sad, confused and helpless.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, Nethaera ,

Sounds like signs to me!

Hang in there. When you get your products you'll be feeing more in charge and being more aware

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida! My LM order also contains some Hyssop bath crystals and 13 Herb bath, so once I get those I'm hoping the baths will further rid me of any negative feelings. I'm not really doubting any of the work done for the situation, just more so feeling sadness from his lack of communication and "missing" him. However, I am feeling better than I did yesterday, trying to look at the overall progress I've made with my target rather than focusing on the situation as it is right this minute. I saved a couple of quotes from people here on the forum (wish I could remember who said them!) that I'm using as positive affirmations......"Just because you can't SEE it does not mean it's not working." and "Just because your target is not blowing up your IM messenger or your phone does meant they are not thinking about you." Those quotes really help when I feel I'm beginning to doubt. :)

On another note, I happened to remember after detailing the situation in my previous post that my very first Come to Me candle that I had lit by MISC (back in March) had a very basic petition that read: ""Target" will come to "my name" and be in her arms." That is quite literally what happened when he came to see me that night! He had never been to my house before but he "came to me" and was "in my arms" by hugging me twice. It took about 4-5 weeks to manifest, but that petition totally came true! I'm so glad I remembered about that petition, such great encouragement!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu May 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Thanks AthenaK and J82 --

Oh, I know he's avoiding me. And I know this thing crashed and burned. It was just weird that I said "goodbye" and it seemed the spirits said, "oh, you aren't done yet, lady."... like there's something left to settle or tie up...

But you know.. what I really wanted was to just be able to talk to him and be friends again. The whole bringing-me-home thing came out of nowhere... and was unexpected. And that seemed to screw things up, and that's what seems to have been the catalyst for his new behaviour, and the yeah-yeah-I'll-call-you...

But truly? All I initially wanted months ago was to just see him and hang with him again, romance or not. And that's not happening. And that's what makes me sad.

I'm thinking if/when I see him again I'll just offer a truce. And if the tension lifts, I'll take that as a reconciliation and walk on.

Thanks, All, for being here. I'll keep you posted...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Fri May 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Just wanted to share. I had a dream two nights ago that had miss Cat (who found the answer to my question amusing because the outcome was going to happen a lot sooner than I expected) and St Martha the dominator in it. I took this to be a sign that St Martha wished to work with me (although it took me a day to figure this out haha). Today I lit a green offertory candle saying thank you if this was the case and if not, please take it as a sign of respect anyway. As the candle was burning the wax that had run down the side formed the number 1.

Miriam

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri May 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Ok so I have some good news and bad news about my spells. So I was doing influence to get my paparwork so I can enter USA. I worked on this spell using Influence oil and yellow candle, since March. Two psychics told me the time frame I was gonna get it back approved. I also communicated with my spirit guide that told me bang on when I would get my paperwork approved.

I got my paper work today in the mail approved. I kept seeing signs everywhere, american money, a guy had a shirt on with the state my ex is in, movies with that state. So yes due to my candle work I got my paperwork in my favor and quick. Thanks Lucky Mojo. Off to see my ex next month :-)

But that bad news is I ended up meeting another guy that lives in the same states but way closer to me. Only about an hour away. We have been talking for almost a month, and I think this guy really loves me. Why I say its bad is because I didn't expect to find somebody like this so quick. He texts me all throughout the day. Heck he even ran his phone bill up to $1000 talking to me. He tells me he loves me all the time. He is a MMA fighter like my ex.

I don't know what to do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

As far as that man, that's a good problem to have! LOL

You don't want him????
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri May 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi Miss. Aida.
I really do, but I am finding it vey hard to get over my ex.
The new guy seems very genuine, my spirit guide told me that the new guy and me are meant to be together, and that we are soulmates. I know the new guy really loves me, because when I had a crisis he called me and kept texting me to make sure I am ok. He told me he really cares about me. The problem is he came at a wrong time in my life. He should of came before or after. So this is all confusing.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 16, 2015 11:12 am

Hi mmachix,

Have you thought about doing a cut/clear or Black Walnut bath to remove your feelings for your ex?
www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html, you can find the Black Walnut bath on this page as well.

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Sat May 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Oh my gosh
So I had a Come To Me and Fire of Love Vigil Candles lit for me by MISC a few weeks ago for this guy I met. Since having them set me and the guy had a fight and so I forgot about him as well as the candles. Two days ago I go the results back saying they both burned clear and though results weren't guaranteed, everything looked positive. I just deleted them and thought nothing of it as, like I said, it had been a few weeks since we had even spoke and to be honest I had completely lost interest. Last night I accidentally texted him as he's one of many (let's call him) David's in my phone. I apologized for the mix up and didn't answer his reply so he called saying how he'd been thinking about me and that it was weird that I texted because he was "JUST talking about me". After talking on the phone with him forever we kinda rekindled though nothing serious or even where we used to be. I think the "forget about it" method with these spells is what makes them work most. I'm gonna go have more lit now lol.Thank you Lucky Mojo!!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat May 16, 2015 4:01 pm

I know there's no dream interpretations on this blog but I dreamt something a couple days ago, it was of my breakup jar. I dreamt that somebody found it and pour it out, and I remember being so devasted and disappointed because that was gonna ruin all my work on it.... It was weird coz I saw the exact jar and it was empty.... Now I'm wondering what could that possibly have meant. Is it a sign that it's not working?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

Unfortunately we do not do dream interpretations.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat May 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Ms Melanie

I might look into it. Thanks

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Sun May 17, 2015 7:04 pm

hi i have a question. For the previous months i had done honeyjar and vigils at missionary independant, which had brought him back to me a couple times. But recently there has been a serious incident and hes not talking to me again..its very serious this time serious in the sense that he actually said he cant see me anymore.

i am just curious because throughout the whole time before there were frequent signs, and big signs would often show up right before substantial results came. For the past few weeks since the incident, there have been no signs..even though ihad only stopped the honey jar or a few days and then started it again, the only things i can think of is i havent been setting the return to me or love vigils i had on before...\

also, another thing that happened was that i opened the jar and put something in it..

when signs stop showing like that, does it mean that the energy is being shot down?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 am

Hello ChokatLily,

Honey jars can typically be opened and have things added to them such as personal concerns , which I beleive is what you mentioned in another post as having added. If you were to add something contrary to the work then I would say you would have messed up the jar but I do not think that is what happened.

Knowing exactly what is going on in this situation will likely require a reading. There are just to many variables to know what the cause may be and a reading can help to bring clarity to the situation.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, osfmm ,

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:20 am

Hi, I have read the page fully and I'm not looking for a free reading etc, but rather some clarification. I've had a couple of readings from a rootworker which, albeit not good now, have said things will be ok later. As I have said in many previous posts though, I strongly believe in the power of Hoodoo and don't like to discuss any ongoing work that I may be getting due to weakening the work.

However, I just had a few questions on the signs things; so it's you should see signs in three days? Well, I've been seeing signs everywhere. Not even just coincidence, actual stuff referring to my case. I have also had two very strong positive vivid dreams on my situation. I nearly woke up crying on the second one as I actually thought my dream was so real and positive.

If you were doing a series of different work lets say for example altar work one week, then adding to the work with vigil candles a couple of weeks later, should the same rules be applied e.g. Three days for signs etc? There has been no movement yet, I'm just being inundated with strange signs and dreams! Just looking for some clarification so as to understand this better. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, Nony65,

First off, yes, you are getting signs.

But the 3-3-3- is not a rule. It's just a suggestion.

I've seen things happen right away and I've seen things happen way after that.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu May 21, 2015 3:31 am

Well the guy I been texting the new guy seems to have lost interest in me. Since like Monday. I been catching him in some little lies. Like he told me to call him, and when I did, I can tell he hit ignore on his cell, and then he text me like 20 min later and said he had no signal, which I know was a lie. Second I shot him a few text and no reply, then he told me he just got it few min after the last text. I know he was getting my text and not replying.

I just sent him back a text after he just text me and no reply. This guy was texting me all the time and seemed upset when I would not text him back.

My gut was kinda turnning last week I had mixed feelings about him. Oh well, guess I will stick on my original plan with my ex. Don't even think I should even bother working on this new guy. If he is doing this after over a month of talking then this is a waste of time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, mmachix,

So sorry to read this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri May 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi Miss Aida. Thinking about getting a reading from you. Send me contact info

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Sun May 24, 2015 5:18 pm

I performed a love spell last night using Adam and Eve figural candles, and tonight I was speaking to my mother about my target and getting a little emotional about the situation and she says to me "just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it will never happen". This is pretty much word for word of a quote I have saved on my phone that I look at when I'm feeling down about my situation, BUT my mother has never seen this quote (at least not from me) and she has never said this to me before. She usually tells me if it's meant to happen it will....or to just move on.

I know the quote is a fairly common one, but considering it's one I have saved on my phone that I look at when I need support AND the fact that my mother has never said those words to me before, could that be a sign from the spell I worked last night? It just struck me as odd as soon as she said it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello, Nethaera ,

Sounds like a sign to me!

That's great!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Sun May 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida! I needed that encouragement so much right now!

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:42 pm

After having a dream where Martha Lubana made herself known I decided to ask for her help regarding some love work I am undertaking. I was having a down moment and doubting myself, when the guy I am working on posted a song link on his facebook that had a picture of a snake as it's background. Funny how signs work and come when we most need them.

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Wed May 27, 2015 5:54 pm

I just started my honey jar earlier in the week, so far I heard my target's name mentioned while I was flipping through the tv channels, and I keep seeing his hometown/state pop up on tv and on facebook. Yesterday while I was driving, I had my drivers window down and a ladybug landed on my side. Then this morning, I saw a red cardinal on my way to work. Is it safe to assume these are signs???

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 28, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello Icemachine,

Sounds like signs to me. Congratulations!

Peace~

Nathen

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:37 pm

I'm working to convert a somewhat poly-amorous person to monogamy. It will take some time, but I feel uplifted this evening. I've been having bad dreams about the situation, so my rootworker told me to read the Bible before I go to bed, pray the psalm 23 and put it under my pillow. To my surprise I found the most interesting thing stuck in the Bible I grabbed. It's like a vigil prayer card, sort of, with different verses to read each week for Answered Prayer, Protection, Victory and Blessings - but the subject of the card is Faithfulness! And the verses are MATT 18:19, DEUT 4:3LB, PS 31:23, DEUT 11:22,23 LB and MATT 25:21 This is very interesting to me, and gives an uncanny feeling, so I felt compelled to share that. :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello, Naexis ,

Thank you for sharing!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted. after perusing through some of Miss Cat's discussions on signs following a spell I think I may have a very clear sign in my work. Typically I get a positive sign like hearing someone's name but recently I believe this is a negative sign saying I should not pursue this further.

Brief background: I was casually seeing someone who seems to be up and down with his feelings for me. In an effort to make things a bit more concrete and push them along I did a simple red candle spell with LMCC love me oil and his personal concerns (hair and sexual
Fluids) and added some cubeb berries. The petition was for him to love me and show his affection more and spend more time and make an effort etc.
This was two days ago. We didnt fight or even officially end anything and spent the day together last week.
Today I learned that he spent the last two days with another woman, had her over this weekend (as per a friend who dropped in on him this weekend, and then spent the day with her flaunting her around my house in my neighborhood. (we live very close to eachother whereas we can see each others houses from where we live)
Regardless , I'm Reading this to be quite the negative sign saying Abort mission this bodes negative for the spell working in my favor. While I am now ok with the outcome as he's clearly f*cking around with other women (again we were kind of casual so I can't really be shocked by this) however nobody wants to willingly date a womanizer. So, I'm wondering if this is what one would consider a definitive the spell will not be working kind of sign? something I'm totally ok with given the recent information I've been given.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Mothwings

Unread post by Mothwings » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:41 pm

I wouldn't necessarily say that it is a sign that the spell isn't working, as they can take some time to manifest. But I think it's a sign that you shouldn't waste your time and energy on this person. I would recommend a love spell to draw someone new that will treat you how you would like them to treat you, if you are interested in having a relationship. And maybe a cut and clear spell to rid yourself of the negative influences of the past, and of this current situation. I hope this helps!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:13 am

Hello, Olivialeigh,

I would continue the work.

Then, get a reading to see what's going on and if there's any chance of his person getting back with you:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope things work out for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:40 am

Hi again,

I'm still learning about Hoodoo each day and the different LM products. I know I posted about the 3-3-3 thing in an earlier thread here, but I'm feeling so frustrated!! I saw loads of signs initially, more than coincidence, but there is still no movement. Its been over a month, so I don't know how long these things take to manifest. Should I get another reading with my rootworker to see what's happening?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:59 am

Hi Nony65,

Another reading may help shed some light. However, you should note that the 3-3-3 guideline is just that, a guideline. It is not a hard and fast rule. Patience is a virtue in magic, however if you want more clarity, then get a follow up reading.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:31 pm

Hello Nony65,

Like Athena K said you can always do a follow up reading to see what is happening but honestly I with it only being a month I would not be to worried about the outcome just yet. I try to get into a mental space where I am aware of the fact that I have done a spell but I am not concerned about what it is doing. Then when I notice a sign or movement I kind of mentally go , Oh, that must be that spell but if I don't see a sign or movement i don't really worry over it. I know it can be hard to let go of thinking on whatever it is you are working on but it can help.

Peace~

Nathen

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Thank you both! I suppose all cases are different but what's the longest I should wait for movement? I have told my rootworkers about this (they are good friends and happy to work together) but is it ok to do mundane work whilst you are waiting? I have a specialist working on my case telling me what to do and not. Thanks!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”