• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Love Uncrossing and Getting Ready for a New Love

Re: Love Uncrossing and Getting Ready for a New Love

Unread postby watersandstars » Tue May 08, 2012 6:42 pm

I second Mama Micki's suggestion! There's something about the Songs of Solomon that make me smile and glow when I say them out loud, especially if I am imagining saying them to the man of my dreams.
watersandstars

Unread postby heartexalted » Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Ah, thank you for the awesome suggestions...much appreciated!

Also, I thought I'd clarify my question a bit. I guess I meant, if one is already in a relationship, thinks this person might be The One, and wants to cement, preserve, and bless the relationship. Even though I'm single now, in the event that I enter a relationship and decide this person is The One, I'd like to have all the supplies ready (Stay With Me spell kit, honey jar, nation sack, etc.) so that I can start the work right away. (As I've heard it said on the radio show, don't wait for things to go downhill before starting the work. Start when things are still good.)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby Glaciers » Tue May 22, 2012 7:30 am

Heartexalted,

you may want to have a honey jar on hand and some herbs, rose petals, cubeb berries, damiana, catnip [Check out miss cat's book for love herbs] etc so that when you meet your potential mate you could start the sweetening process and keep them sweet to you from the beginning. Have candles on hand to burn on the jar etc.

In addition, you may want to have a mojo on hand filled with lover herbs which eventually you can put personal concerns once you are in a position to get some from your beloved.

I hope that helps a bit. Good luck.

blessings.
Glaciers

Re: Unlucky in Love

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:39 pm

UPDATE!!! OK after months of continuing a very unhealthy sexual relationship with my kids father, I went ahead and did what you guys said. First I did some uncrossing work on myself, then afterwards some Road Opener and lastly I did come to me work. The come to me wasn't directed on any one specific person but I needed and mainly wanted love! Anyways that same day I was contacted on a social network by a guy I went to school with and worked with and now we're dating! Oh and suddenly I get guys honking their horns at me, trying to talk to me every where I go and I always look horrible which is the funny part! I still can't believe the results from the work. Thank you guys for your help! XOXOXO
TheBestest

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks for sharing your story, TheBestest!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Can uncrossing crystals help with uncrossing with bad luck in love? What psalms can you pray?
DreamCatcher

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Rookiebinx wrote:Can uncrossing crystals help with uncrossing with bad luck in love? What psalms can you pray?

I don't see why not and I believe uncrossing Psalms are 23 and 51. If all else always stick with 23.
TheBestest

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Rookiebinx wrote:Can uncrossing crystals help with uncrossing with bad luck in love? What psalms can you pray?

Mix Uncrossing products with Love Me (or similar ones) and do the work as a cleansing procedure. Psalm 51 is good.
Good luck!
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magicmurphy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi All --

I'm thinking of making a spell bottle or maybe a mojo bag that both draws love and breaks love crossing simultaneously. I've been doing lots of love work for myself, and I've also had LMCC make me a lovely 3x Attraction Mojo (seeing that work on the professional level) and MISC burns candles... but man oh man, just when I think things are changing for me on the love and dating front, it all hits a wall. (Ex: last week I had three dates lined up! Met two. Great guys... and now, none are responding at all to any inquiry about a second date -- one even texted to say he had a new girlfriend now.)...this seems like the las t hurdle in my life I need to clear, and I just keep getting thwarted... *sigh*...

So... I have done a Cut and Clear (which was wonderful, what a great spell, thanks ms. cat), have been doing the lodestone love draw spell, and have the beginnings of a love container (haven't decided if it's a bottle of a bag yet) with appropriate love drawing herbs and oils... would any of you recommend putting uncrossing herbs, like agrimony and devil's shoestring in it as well, with the love draw materials, basically to kick this bad love luck? It just feels like these things need to work together for anything to change for me, but I really wanted to check in with the experts here about proceeding with this mixing. I'd be much obliged for a yea or nay, and recommendations for better ingredients if you all have any.

Thanks so much!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Good Evening, MagicMurphy,
If this were me, I would do uncrossing work on myself separately. Entirely different spell work.
I would do that first. Then, go back to your love magic.
I really wouldn't mix the 2 spells together (although I do understand your intention).
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you and hope that you get many steady dates!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magicmurphy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Ah! Thanks so much for responding, and for the advice, Miss Aida. I much appreciate the guidance on this one.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Really bad crossed love path

Unread postby Oldschoolgirl » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:56 am

Miss Catherine
Hi I have been a lucky mojo fan and customer for sometime now and I love the products.I am about to make an order again and I was curious if you could offer me some suggestions of the best items to order to really uncross my love path.Its as if it's completely closed.I'm having a hard time attracting anyone let alone have a relationship.I have been told numerous times that someone has crossed my love path up.i have had several readings and was told they were attempting to uncross it .But here re I am still no luck.So I was wondering if you had any suggestions or the best items to use at this situation. I would greatly appreciate your help.
Oldschoolgirl

Re: Really bad crossed love path

Unread postby natstein » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:01 am

Hello Oldschoolgirl,

I am not Miss Cat but thought I might be able to make a suggestion. Besides doing some general uncrossing work on your self if this thing is really stubborn you may look into some blockbuster work. I would definitely want to check in with a reputable reader on the situation to get a good overview of exactly what is going on in order to know how best to proceed. I hope this is helpful and I am sure other people will also have suggestions for you. Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Oldschoolgirl,

One thing I've noticed over the years is that bad luck teaches bad habits. A long string of failures in love can teach you to close yourself off from the world and desensitize you to opportunities to friendship and love.

Along with the Uncrossing and Blockbusting work and a good reading, work with Psychic Vision (for understanding the minds of others) and King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity (to understand yourself).

You can find all your supplies here:

Also google "Doctor Nerdlove" -- a great advisor for socially awkward folks in search of love.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Conjureangel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi Oldschoolgirl

I can definitely recommend lm healing products, they are great for healing yourself from past hurt and pain and maybe some attraction products to attract good things to you, chupporosa is good for bringing about genuine loving relationships too.
Conjureangel

Unread postby aura » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 am

Hi Oldschoolgirl,

In addition to the excellent advice you've been given by both moderators and forum users, I've merged your post into the existing thread on love uncrossing which can give you some more ideas to work with.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby natstein » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:13 am

Hello again oldschoolgirl,

I also just wanted to point out that you got a lot of responses to your question here and that just strikes me as a sign that you will end up successful. You are already getting lots of "love" from this forum for your work. One other thing is you can also post a prayer request to the crystal silence league (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html). Get all those prayers behind your work!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby morningstar_67 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:47 pm

sorry for the grammar my key board is broken so I'm typing with whatever i have left lol also with keyboard that is used on the actual screen.
for anyone who is reading this hi,ill try to keep this brief so basically if you go to crown of success thread you'll see i a little bit of my history and where i am now i posted like 2 months ago. ever since I've come out of the darkness that has been my life. and reclaimed my own life, i have been working on every level and aspect of my self people i am talking,emotional in the aspects of feeling confident standing in my power stable, loving myself. spirituality has never been an issue, mentally I'm lucky because considering certain things I've been through-- geeze I'm still sane and sound of mind. I'm healthy go to the gym a lot and make sure hair clothes face everything is as best as can be I'm studying registered massage therapy soon as well.

i still get a lot of haters though, people really wanted e to be..dead basically or at least like crazy on the streets like destroyed basically. but god simply could not and would not allow it any who my point to all this is my love life is so empty and dry its sad people, i do my uncrossing herb bath and protection ritual wich does me good for a while stops all that bad hate from coming back but then months later. its like the spell wares off and I'm visible again. why is it i can't afford an air member I'm 19 living in toronto single with way to much expenses. personally i think i pick up so much evil eye my protection spells can only last so long against that, but also it just angers me I've come so far and worked so hard to be where i am now.i have a lucky red clover x3 coming look me over vigil glass and fmb and bewitching crystals and sachet. but I'm concerned that they won't work because I'm so harassed by wicked people....seriously i am harassed. people in my portuguese neighbourhood are so evil. and i get a lot of envious people.

every time i meet a man or a potential they never last or all of a sudden they are uninterested out of no where just out of the blue or they say i make them angry and they can't explain why they just turn sour sometimes if I'm alone with someone they'll say i pick up a lot of bad energy ? don't have this proble with females only men who are gay not even straight men.i honestly need help

i have hoodoo honey and sugar spells and there are formulas to attract positive energy and and attract love and good things all around I'm thinking another protection spell and uncrossing spiritual bath. then doing the sweet positivity drawn sugar baths to attract and keep good things near me with road opener tweaked for love and things of positivity, what do you guys think :?: :?: and then after all that i will finish off the lcky red clover. anything and everything you guys suggest is appreciated.
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo
morningstar_67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Hello, morningstar_67,

So happy to read that you're working on yourself and taking care of yourself.

May I make a suggestion to your plans? I think that they are all good But this is what I would add:

Do the uncrossing first. Then the protection. Then a Blockbuster ( www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html) then your road opener and then your positive/sweet work.

I think you're missing that blockbuster. Your clean but the doors keep shutting.

I hope this helps and congratulations on your good work for yourself! You're a role mode to many of us.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby morningstar_67 » Wed May 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Miss Aida

seriously thank you so much the words on here can't express how much your advice means to me and your kind and supportive words as well.i have 2 wealthy way bath crystals 1 lmo bath crystals 1 fob bath crystals 1 lmo vigil and bewitching sachet and 1 blessing oil and 1 crown of success oil and 1 attraction oil if i call the shop and ask them to replace the look me over vigil with block buster they will ?if so i think Doing the uncrossing first. Then the protection. Then a Blockbuster ( http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html) then the road opener and then your positive/sweet work.
with the mojo by my side will relieve me finally. but one question i did a road opener already also and isn't that also like blockbuster just more direct and harsh and forceful for lack of a better word.
thankyou st.dymphna
thankyou luckymojo
morningstar_67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 07, 2015 8:19 am

Hello, morningstar_67,

The blockbuster busts down all the doors.

While the road opener guides you to the right paths/roads

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby morningstar_67 » Thu May 07, 2015 10:15 am

aha yes i see now, very intelligent i think i may use ''bust down the doors and obstacles before me '' in my petition and or prayer thank you miss aida
thankyou st.dymphna
thankyou luckymojo
morningstar_67

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation