Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Priya1220

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Priya1220 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Is this a sign from St Expedite and/or St Jude or just a coincidence?

My ex and I were fighting. We were in the middle of moving my belongings to my new place. I went into his bedroom and was balling since we were fighting and I did not want him to be mad at me and I felt like i ruined everything. I prayed to st Expedite and to st Jude as well to give me a sign that they were listening. I asked st Jude once and asked st Expedite like twice. I asked them to show me a sign they were listening by having my ex open the door to the room and come in to see me. I might have asked them to have him do that to ask me to help him with the rest of my packing but i don't remember. Well he did come in and ask me to help him. However i believe he would have anyway even if i didn't pray to them. So how am i suppose to know if it was them helping or not? I should have asked for a different sign.

kawaiiprincess

Unread post by kawaiiprincess » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Thank you St Expedite!! You heard my prayer and answered. You are truly wonderful. I will pay you with red roses and a slice of pound cake as requested. Thank you.

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Thank you st expedite for answering my prayers again. Love you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, Priya1220,
Please don't question the signs.
I don't believe in coincidences.
I hope you thanked them both
Congrats!

BTS-CAX-EXPE
St. Expedite Bottle, painted, fixed with contents and candle
$15.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

angel_sol

Unread post by angel_sol » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:11 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for you grace, kindness, and blessings! I thank you for helping me to find and reserve a town home so quickly. I also thank you with gratitude for providing a clear sign through a dream and for your willingness to work with me. I am almost speechless when I think about how everything including the timing and price fell into place :-). I am so grateful!

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi all,

I need emergency $ in the form of 15,000 five figures. The thing is I have my own freelance thing that i've been starting. With my business I could earn possibly more than that in a month. The thing is I need like 10,000 by may 15. I brought a ST. Expedite Candle. I wanted to know should I

1. Petition St. Expedite for the rest of the money to finish up so i can launch the business and possible garner the remaining money i need from that or

2. Petition him for the money I need and the income desired monthly.

or can i just

1. Petition him twice. Once for the start up funds and then petition him for like the monthly income I would like my business to make.

I need the 10,000 for something important and i would need the excess income in case it really gets out of hand.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, Godislove,

I'd petition him once for the $10,000 and be consistent with the prayers. Don't ask him for a bunch of things. I have found that when I pray to him and ask only for one thing, it almost always materializes.

Also, look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I pray that you get the money that you need

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:18 pm

Thank you St Expedite for helping us get this house! It is beautiful and we could not have done this without you! Thank you for blessing us, and thank you for listening to my prayer St Expedite! Thank you my benevolent saint.

Lola123

Unread post by Lola123 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Hello. I wanted to know if I could ask St. Expedite to make my ex boyfriend move far away and leave me and my daughter alone. He has been emotionally and physically abusive with me in the past. I just want him to leave far away and never come back. I haven't been with him in almost 2 years and he has recently came back from another state. Since then he has done nothing but bothered me. My daughter doesn't even know who he is and has no attachment to him. He also has never paid a dime to support her. Also, how fast do I have to get St. Expedite his offering and for how long do I have to burn the red candle? Please I'm in desperate need to get him out of my and my daughters life. Please don't talk about restraining orders. They are not much help as he knows where I live.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello Lola123,

You can ask Saint Expedite for anything you want. It basicly depends on what kind of relationship you have with this saint already. For how long to burn a candle for him, Ihave heard of novena's being 7 or 9 days traditionally. Sometimes you offer candles for as long as a thing takes. For this situation it sounds like you may be needing some protection so you may also want to work with Saint Micheal. I would give Saint Expedite his offering as soon as he has finished what you asked of him. But if you do not already have a working relationship you might try to establish that first. Read through this thread and it will give you some ideas of how to do this and how to give the offerings.

Peace~

Nathen

Lola123

Unread post by Lola123 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:23 am

Thanks Nathen for the fast response. This might be a silly question, do I burn one candle for each night or just let one burn for an hour and blow it out and then continue burning it for 9 days? I will also be doing the fiery wall of protection. Anything else I can do? I've put his name on parchment paper inside 4 thieves vinegar and disposed of it in the river. I did not look back either. It's been a month and he still hasn't left. I did it during the correct moon phase as well. I hear nothing but good things about st. Expedite so I have faith he is going to help me. Anything else?

Bremaly006

Unread post by Bremaly006 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 pm

Good afternoon everyone, this is my first time posting on here. Ok so I am currently Employed but there's a rumor that we might lose our jobs. We will know for sure on APRIL 8th. I asked for guidance and I was directed to Saint Expedite. I did some research before I worked with him. I went ahead and bought his Statue set up his altar, and I started praying and I stated my petititon. I read that when working With him one must give him a dateline. I gave him Until May nothing has happened yet no signs or anything. I am not giving up I have faith that he will help me out, but the candle that I have for him is almost out. Do i buy a new candle and continue praying like I have been doing for the past 2 weeks. Or do i start a new candle with a new petition?

xxteachergirlxx

Unread post by xxteachergirlxx » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for answering my prayers!! I really appreciate it!

Thank you so much! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello, Lola123,

You don't blow out a candle. Either snuff it out or pinch it out.

You can light one continuous candle, light a full candle every day (the first 2 are my preferred methods) or pinch/snuff it out it out everyday after a couple of hours of burn time.

Here are some protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And you might want to consider using hotfoot and/or banishing spells on him:

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

PLEASE take care of yourself and your daughter
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:08 pm

Hello, Bremaly006 ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I have noticed that I NEVER get sins from St Expedite. there's: noting; nothing; nothing; nothing and then......BOOM! I get my petition granted! But, that's how he works with me.

I'd use the exact same petition and just by more candles. Don't forget to promise him a Sara Lee pound cake if he comes through for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bremaly006

Unread post by Bremaly006 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your response. Ok I will keep using my same Petition. I have faith that he will grant me my petition. I am looking for the Sara Lee poud cake and I cannot find it any where, but i'm not giving up.
I will introduce my self :)! once again thank you so Much!

Take care and have a great day!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Hello Everybody,

Well I worked with Saint Expedite for the first time last night and so far I've purchased 2 lottery tickets (I don't know if they've won anything yet) and 1 scratch ticket in which that shows me that I've won $4.00, so do I have to offer my Saint Expedite statue some pound cake and flowers now even though I don't know if my lottery tickets have won anything yet ?

Thank You.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:41 am

Would you also be able to tell me if I am suppose to light up the candle for him every night and speak to it even though I already told him what I wanted the other night?

Thank You.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:56 am

Lovemydogs,

I was taught that you always pay the saint even if he does not answer otherwise he will work against you. so yes pay him the cake, yes you can still ask him and pray the petition daily over the candle.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:31 am

Thank you St. Expedite for giving me a sign like i asked!!! I hope you also give me a sign from my target as well.

Im so sooooo sorry that i gave up in you before and i hope you can forgive me. Though i am assuming you have since you sent me a sign. Thank you so much! I will be lighting a white candle for you later today in regards to me apologizing. Love you St Expedite! Hope you continue to answer my prayers!!

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:40 am

All thanks and glory to St. Expedite for answering my requesr. I prayed for my boyfriend to come to me by midnight on a Monday night. I started the prayer on Sunday. Boyfriend cane over at 12:05 a.m. and spnt the night. :-)

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 pm

St. Expedite, thank you so much for answering my prayer by sending me a sign by having my ex text me. I hope you continue to help and that my ex forgives me. Thank you. Love you! Glory to St. Expedite!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:43 pm

Thank you soooooo much St. Expedite for answering my prayers!!!! You always come through! Thank youuuuuu so much! Today was so much better because of you!!! Loooooove youuuuu!!!!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:49 pm

St. Expedite, i prayed to you about something yesterday, and today it happened. I want to thank you for helping answer it, along with St. Martha! Thank you so much!

Bremaly006

Unread post by Bremaly006 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Good afternoon, I have asked a question regarding Saint Expedite previously. Ok so I have been praying daily to Saint Expedite since 3/22/15. I was told and read that when working with him one must give him a time frame. recently I got a job offer that I was waiting for for a long time. Although this has nothing to do with my petition I know it was all thanks to Saint Expedite. Now my question is... I already thanked him for the Job opportunity, do I pay him now with what I promise or do I wait and see what happens? Thank you so much in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello, Bremaly006,

I would pay him now and give him the recognition for helping you with this matter. Then, continue with your petition. When it is granted, pay him again

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the name of the candle for Saint Expedite honey jar spell is because I will need to order another one because the little candle that came with the jar has run out and I need to order one or would it be alright for me to just order the Saint Expedite encased in glass instead?

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

There is no Saint Expedite honey jar at Lucky Mojo. It's just the glass encased St Expedite candle that Lucky Mojo sells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:48 am

Okay thank you. I already ordered it.

dkoriginal

Unread post by dkoriginal » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for such a fast response and for your help. I hope you enjoy your poundcake and other gifts. You are amazing. Thank you a million.

Bremaly006

Unread post by Bremaly006 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for what you have given me. You have changed my life in so many amazing ways. Thank you for helping m y sister and her girlfriend.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello everyone in this forum,

I just would like to ask if it would be alright to work with Saint Expedite if I do not currently have the candle (because I am waiting for my order to get shipped to me). All I do have of the Saint Expedite supplies are the sachet powders & the bath salts and the incense.

So can I work with him with the supplies that I have now?

Thank You.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Yes you can. When I first started working with Saint Expedite I didn't have much of anything but a Prayer Card.

HOL-CAT-ITE1
St. Expedite Holy Card
$1.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 pm

St. Expedite, thank you so much for answering my prayer about my dog, and for making sure she is okay, and that nothing is wrong with her. I am so sorry that i didn't say my public thank you earlier today, so i apologize for being late! I hope you forgive me St. Expedite as I am deeply sorry! You are amazing, and I love you so much.

DarkMysticFool

Unread post by DarkMysticFool » Fri May 01, 2015 8:45 pm

All hail Saint Expedite!

Truly he comes through quickly!

Truly he is a good friend!

O Holy Martyr Expedite, pray to God for us!
Thank you Saint Expedite! You truly answer prayers!!!

Praise be to Saint Cyprian of Antioch!!!

Canary24
Newly Registered

Unread post by Canary24 » Sat May 02, 2015 12:52 pm

How do you know when a saint isn´t willing to work? I´ve working with saints for a short time with good results with St. Anthony and St. Jude. Now I´ve prayed St. Expedite to find a lover in a frame-time and when I did it I felt a strange energy, like he is saying `no´ or `that´s hard to do´, so I asked what could I add to the offering. Then I saw in my mind a cigarette, so I added to the promise 3 cigarettes (being 3 his favorite offering number)(*I´m a bit psychic). Does it mean he will do what i asked if I add that? Also, when I remember the petition done to St. Expedite, St. Jude comes to my mind. I think it means he is saying `I´m able to do this´. It´s that meaning I should ask St. Jude instead St. Expedite?; Should I keep waiting for St Expedito to fullfill the wish if he put that image in my mind? Should I set St Expedite free from his work? Thank you!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 02, 2015 1:40 pm

Hi Canary24,

Nothing will happen if a Saint isn't willing to work with you. Set a time limit on working with him and let that be your guide.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Canary24
Newly Registered

Unread post by Canary24 » Sat May 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Thank you! And may be he doesn´t work in that matter but will work for another petition? Also, I´ve heard some people `punish´ the saints (putting the image upside down, lighting candles during night `so they cannot sleep´ or in the freezer for a night) if they don´t deliver. Should I do that if he doesn´t work to persuade him to work next time? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello, Canary24,

Many Hoodoo Practitioners do this.

Although it would not be something that I personally would do.

The closet I've ever come to doing this is to take the Baby rom St Anthony until my petition is granted

So, it's up to you.

Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon May 04, 2015 2:48 am

Dear St. Expedite thank you for making sure she got her money back. Thank you so much. I am so sorry for the late public thank you and hope you can forgive me. :( i love you so much!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 am

Thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayers and for making sure my rent check didn't bounce and that its going through successfully. It means so much! I was so worried!!!! Thank you!!! Love you!!!

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu May 07, 2015 6:38 pm

I'm petitioning Saint Expedite with a candle set at MISC and I'm wondering what I should do on my end. I already have his picture up in my room although not on my altar because I'm currently petitioning another Saint on my Altar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat,

I would personally put a glass of water and some flowers in front of is picture.

And if he grants your wish, don't forget to give him pound cake!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri May 08, 2015 11:02 am

Hello everyone,

Would you happen to know if I were to put a piece of my birthday cake in front of Saint Expedite with flowers, will he totally reject me for doing that? its mocha birthday cake. I did that and I put the Saint Expedite sachet powders and I burned his incense as well and I burned a plain candle for him as I am still waiting for all of the stuff that I ordered to get here.

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I've never heard of mocha birthday cake being given to that saint.

And if this were me, I would give him the other things he likes. Give him Sara Lee pound cake

take care

IPD-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Incense Powders
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun May 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Thank You Miss Aida,

I will go back to giving him the plain sponge cake that I did before (because unfortunately they don't sell Sara Lee sponge cake in Canada), I think he did accept the sponge cake that I gave him because I got a very big payout at my tax time when I was not qualified to get back anything at all. I will get rid of the wrong cake that I offered to him before. I hope he accepts my apology.

Thank You.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Fri May 15, 2015 3:51 am

I also have a question st expedite just did me a big favor I want to thank him so I took not pound cake since I'm in Mexico and they don't sell it but I took him some sweet bread to leave in our local church the sacristan shooed me away saying I couldn't leave food there??? So where do I leave his offering? I am going to make a flyer up soon as possible and put it up everywhere as a thanks but I want him to get his sweetbread too? Any alternate locations to leave it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, stillsosola,

You can make pound cake. It's not difficult and Mexico has the ingredients in their stores.

frame a picture of him and put it up. Put a candle (and light it), glass of water, and the cake in front o f his picture and thank him.

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Sat May 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello All,

I have a question about petitioning St. Expedite. If this question has already been answered, than I am so sorry. I have been reading the thread and so far I have not found the answer. Ok, here goes. I have heard that you have to be very careful as to how you petition St. Expedite because he will may give us what we ask for even if it hurts someone.

Example: If I petition St. Expedite for money, than I might get in an accident :( so that I can get the money that I asked him for. I am in need of the money, but I do not want my daughter and I to get in an accident for the money. Can someone please provide an example of a petition for me in regards to asking St. Expedite for money. I am short of money for my rent and the landlord is talking about taking me to court the 1st of next month if I do not have my rent paid. Also, I do not have any kind of oil or the St. Expedite candle because my order has not come yet, so can I just petition him with a red taper candle, a glass of water, and his picture printed off the Internet in a triangle form?

I thought of petitioning him and saying "I need $200 in a way that will not cause any harm to me or my child".

Someone please help me. Thank you
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi SHAKUR1971,

Your petition can say that. But I have never heard that about him. You do have to promise him payment but not till he gives you what you want.
I have provided you a link on reliable information on him: www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

Saints don't do that.

Otherwise, they would not be Saints.

What you're describing are certain deities in other Spiritual practices

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Tue May 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi SHAKUR1971,

Your petition can say that. But I have never heard that about him. You do have to promise him payment but not till he gives you what you want.
I have provided you a link on reliable information on him: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Good Luck!
Thanks so much for clarifying this for me :)

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Tue May 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

Saints don't do that.

Otherwise, they would not be Saints.

What you're describing are certain deities in other Spiritual practices

Take care
Hello Miss Aida,

Thanks...... :) I am so happy to know this. I had read on a website that said that you have to be careful to what you ask St. Expedite for because he may give it to you. I read where someone had asked St. Expedite to make their girlfriend to stop cheating on him and the girl got in a car accident and died. I know no that there are many websites that provide false information and that website had me very scared :shock: . I was trying to get to know St. Expedite a little better, but I will only stick to luckymojo website from this day forward.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971,

That sounds like a bunch of crap.

But just staying with Lucky Mojo? Well...

That's a good policy!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sat May 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Thank you St Expedite for answering my prayer so quickly and continuing to hold my hand giving strength and hope !!!
Infinity thanks to you !
I promise to pay my gratitudes in the form of pound cake & flowers each time you humble me by your grace !!
You are a true saviour !
Please pardon me for any mistakes if i may have accidentally and ignorantly made while praying .

Please continue to bless me like this always !

Sk8candle77
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sk8candle77 » Wed May 27, 2015 11:47 am

Thank you St. Expedite for your help

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed May 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Thank you St Expedite for answering my prayers once again !!!
Thank you Dr Hernandez !
I will pay my gratitudes asap .
Plz continue to bless me !!!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sun May 31, 2015 9:45 pm

Thank you St Expedite for continuing to answer my prayers !
Please continue to bless me with your kindness !
I will offer you my gratitude as always .

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Saint Expedite--please forgive me for breaking my promise to you. I promise to resume donating $50/month to charity in your name. It's what you deserve. Thank you for coming through for me in the past. I appreciate your intercession in my life.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Does anybody have experience with making amends to Saint Expedite? If so, what do you suggest? I've been lighting candles every day and asking his forgiveness and giving him flowers. I don't know what else I can be doing. I went back on a promise to him which is a big no no. Trying to make it right. Thanks.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”