Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings earthlings Topic is solved

QUIETx1

Greetings earthlings

Unread post by QUIETx1 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:14 pm

I was told to join the forum when I e-mailed something to LM's e-mail, so here I am! Wasn't thinking of joining at 1st, but I'm glad I did due to wanting to learn more about some things. Well just figured I'd make an introduction before I make any other posts. Take care..

CopperFox
Re: Greetings eartlings

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Pleased to meet you, QUIETx1!

I am new to the forum also and learning much. In fact, I just placed my first LM order today, eager to recieve my goodies!

I have noticed some of the established members are a bit reticent in responding to the posts of newer members, so I have been making some posts and responses of my own to allow others a chance to become familiar with me. There are some very knowledgeable people here and although I haven't recieved my LM products yet, I am excited by their apparent quality.

There is a tremendous storehouse of information contained in Ms. Cat's web pages -- I read them, then read them again. I'm fascinated to find how closely hoodoo parallels the Appalchian folk magick/Hex traditions I grew up with.

A final LM kudo -- I called the shop before I placed my order online today to question order turnaround and verify a specific product was best for my working -- spoke to Eileen (hope I spelled her name properly) -- the staff is very helpful as well.

Good to have you here, you're in the company of good folks!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

QUIETx1

Re: Greetings earthlings

Unread post by QUIETx1 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Greetings earthlings

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:41 am

Thanks, Copperfox, for the kind words about Eileen. She has been here many years, and has worked in every department of the shop, from crafting mojo bags to making oils and bath crystals to order entry -- and she is the Queen of the Packing Department as well.

I hope our hand-made spiritual supplies will be to your liking and thank you for entrusting us with your order.

cat
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2009 Introductions”