Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
TheBestest

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri May 08, 2015 8:24 am

Today is my targets bday. Can I use a black vigil dressed with crossing oil to burn on top of a Vinegar jar I am about to make for him? I do not have any black votives as of now so I figured this would be like a double whammy.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 08, 2015 1:24 pm

TheBestest ,

Yes of course. I would get crossing powder or one of the cursing items sold by LM and go and sprinkle that in his yard to curse him as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri May 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Hey again guys. Today I made my Vinegar jar for my child's father. I placed Goofed Dust in my petition paper and after reading some pretty terrifying things, I took the dust right in off. Instead I used Grave yard dirt. I surely don't want to kill this prick, just destroy him by any means possible. Call me crazy but I feel death is too easy, and the simple way out. Nope, he derserves to suffer. Anyways will my taking off the goofer dust and replacing it with Grave yard dirt affect my work? I really don't want to kill him.

Missb29
Newly Registered

Unread post by Missb29 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:30 am

Hello,

I am newbie to LM and jar spells. I have read through this site for days. On thrusday night i created a vinegar break up bottle on my boyfriend (we currently have not been speaking for a month) and he admitted that he was talking to somebody he's 30 she just turned 23 smh. My bottle spell consisted of a picture of them whichi i printed offline with there names and my pettition on the back with was for them to seprate forever and have no contact. In my bottle was black pepper, red pepper, banishing salt, cayenne pepper , breakup/ seperation oil a rusted nail and lots of pins. I shake the jar every morning and night and cruse it. Last night (friday) I started a honey Jar for me and boyfriend. However, I also have peices of snake skin which i heard are very powerful i was wondering if i attached a piece of the snake skin to the jars would that be ok? As I Read ON lM FORM IS to watch for signs after 3 days and the energy around me, last night on the side of my bed where the vingar jar hidden after i sat on my bed there was constant wind in one ear as if someone or something was trying to speak to me. My friend who knows a little bit about voodoo said it was the spirits trying to talk to me. also after i made my honey jar and burned a red candle on top. when i woke up I realised the wax residue left a heart shaped markings. are these signs? I try not to think too much about it and just let the spells run its course.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 09, 2015 5:43 pm

First of all, Lucky Mojo is a "Hoodoo" not "Voodoo." I am not familiar with spells of this nature that involves snake skins, however, read through this forum (snake-sheds-questions-and-answers-t12724.html) that includes Q&A on the topic.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat May 09, 2015 6:07 pm

UPDATE:

Ok something funky happened tonight to my Break up Jar that was intended to break up my child's father and his girlfriend. First off, I first worked on my cursing vinegar jar on him and about 5-10 minutes later I moved onto this jar.

Anyways I lit a candle onto this jar, prayed over it and left the room. I was in the next room for about 20 minutes and spelled something that suggested something was burning. I came into my room to find that the candle on top of the break-up jar appears to have split apart. The remaining wax on top of the jar had melted down to reveal the top of the jar and hidden under wax was left over string to which was now lit somehow. Now on the side of the jar was the half of the still LIT candle that was melting into a puddle.

Scared of causing a fire, I had to extinguish but I refuse to think my putting them out will cause a negative effect. Nope, no overthinking in that regard, but can someone help me to understand how this may have happened or what it may potentially mean??

P.S. Can you believe after that crazy incident that the candle on top of his Vinegar Jar is still safely on top and STILL safely burning. Weeeeeeird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

You crack me up.

"I don't want to kill the prick....". ROTFLMAO!!

I don't like reopening these jars. And how ere you able to get all the goofer dust out?? I find it hard to understand that you did.

Nevertheless, you opened it. Now, if this was immediately, then, not to worry. But, if you did it after a long time, well...you'd have to start again.

As far as your candle, that sounds good that it split apart! WOW!

You had to extinguish it because of a potential fire. think Spirit will understand. The next time you light a candle, explain to Spirit why you had extinguished the last one

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue May 12, 2015 12:52 pm

When doing a vinegar jar for a breakup, do you write a formal petition? I was told when hotfooting someone, you don't want to cross their name with the name of the person/place you're trying to banish them from because that could actually tie them closer. So would that be the same deal for a breakup jar?

As of now, I have separate pictures of each of them, with their full name and birthday written on the back 9 times.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Hi misskitty49,

Your photos and names should be enough to go in the jar. You could inscribe a petition on a candle (such as their names written in opposing directions and the words Break Up in between) and burn that on the jar. When you shake the jar, you could shout out your curse for them to break up. It won't bring them closer together if you're asking spirit to split them up. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue May 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Thanks Athena K, very simple, I'm excited to get this one going!

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Thu May 14, 2015 6:52 pm

My question is: Can a Reversible Candle be put on a Vinegar jar spell? The Reversible is Black above the Red one.

Reason: Double posting

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, Lostlady ,

What are you reversing?

Is this a break up jar?
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri May 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi LM family,
I have a question about deploying a vinegar jar at a cross road. When cars go by, it would break the jar and the glasses will poke into cars tires.. wouldn't it? I don't want to create any car accidents .. so I've been always just burying them near the target's house.. (a few blocks away though.. so it's not as effective as I wanted to be.)

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello, singskyle,

Yes, it's a strong possibility

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed May 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Question, I just deployed my breakup jar, how soon after should I make another one... Also, I want my ex to also turn other friendship with his current lovers son, to turn to shit, can I do a vinegar jar for both of them? the son is around 24, he's not his son, it's his current lovers son

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

If this were me, I would wait to se if there's any signs or movement. But here is no law saying that you can't make another one.

As for you second question, yes, you can do that also!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Mon May 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi everyone

I was thinking a woman has two kids from two different guys. She is with the youngest one father. Can I do a vinegar jar for her and him and do a honey jar for her and the oldest father.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello Thankful,

Sure! I take it you are trying to break up the current relationship? That is not a bad way to work!

Peace~

Nathen

LongHairHoodoo

Unread post by LongHairHoodoo » Tue May 26, 2015 11:08 pm

I've had my vinegar jar going a couple weeks now, I try to shake it and curse the hoe its made for at least once per day. How long do you guys shake em for? On e it's deployed at a crossroads is when I should see definitive movement? Also, deploy it close to where they live or drive? Thanks!
Thank you St. Martha for the great work you have done and continue to do!
Thank you St. Anthony!

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Wed May 27, 2015 4:50 am

Thank you natstein

I also wanted to know. I a keep the honey jars on a candle warmer. To keep it warm and working

standingonthesun19

Unread post by standingonthesun19 » Wed May 27, 2015 11:44 am

Hi,

I wanted to do a vinegar jar to break up a couple. The problem is I don't know her name date of birth and cannot get her picture. I know she exists but there is literally not a single sign of her on things like Facebook, Instagram or any social network. Can I just label her X's gf? Or do I need to be more specific ?

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Thu May 28, 2015 9:39 am

Good afternoon
If I wanted to sour several people relationship with one person can I put them into one jar? Two are a love interest of this person and the other two are just friends. Also I am doing a vinegar jar, reversing candle spell, honey jar and 13 herb bath lastly. Is this the correct order in which I should do this?
Thanks in advance for all the help I've been getting im suppose to receiving my products any day now and want to be prepared to do the work after all the wrong that has been done to me during my pregnancy and what my three month old baby is going through with her father I am so ready to get things going on my favor.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 28, 2015 10:43 am

Hello Warriorsoul,

You can put several people in the vinegar to sour them toward your target. AS to the order of the the things you are doing. It seems fine. I don't know what the reversing candle is for so I am not sure about where in the order of things it should be without knowing what you are using it for. But that all looks good to me otherwise.

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Thu May 28, 2015 11:08 am

natstein wrote:Hello Warriorsoul,

You can put several people in the vinegar to sour them toward your target. AS to the order of the the things you are doing. It seems fine. I don't know what the reversing candle is for so I am not sure about where in the order of things it should be without knowing what you are using it for. But that all looks good to me otherwise.
Thank you for the quick reply. The reversing candle is for the female that is actually breaking us up. M poor baby is suffering not knowing her dad or having him around the few times she saw him, she cried her lungs out when he held her. I don't know the female's name but I do know through a reading that she is doing a separation on us.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Hello Warriorsoul,

That works! Sounds like you have a good plan layed out! IF you don't know her name you can always put my enemy or my rival or something like that on the candle.

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun May 31, 2015 10:37 am

Hi I'm making a break up vinegar bottle. Apart from the obvious ingredients i.e. rusty nails, red pepper, vinegar etc I have a separate photo of each of the people, their first and last names are written on the back of each photo once. Hers is in black ink and a black cross through her face and his name is written in red ink (as I want to keep him) I have her DOB on the back of her photo too and just the year of birth on the back of his photo. I also have one of his hairs.
Does that sound alright as personal concerns? Also is it alright to just drop his hair in to the bottle loose?

Thanks

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sun May 31, 2015 2:42 pm

LongHairHoodoo wrote:I've had my vinegar jar going a couple weeks now, I try to shake it and curse the hoe its made for at least once per day. How long do you guys shake em for? On e it's deployed at a crossroads is when I should see definitive movement? Also, deploy it close to where they live or drive? Thanks!
Hahahahahahaaaaaa @ ". . . curse the hoe its made for. . . " This remark gave me my genuine laughter for the day :lol: . Thank you, I love it!

I was shaking my vinegar jar on the other woman for about 2-5 minutes each time. I would see her moodswings or mental unraveling (through her posts on social media) as a result of the work within a few hours in the same day or the next day. It's not really a sustained thing, where she just keeps unraveling. There are ups and downs, and I can't see everything spirits are doing behind the scenes to help my cause. I am taking a break from the dark stuff and focusing on the sweetening work on my man, because the darkness can pull you in. It has left me feeling drained, and I think I'm overanalyzing and overthinking about why he's with her and when it will end, etc.

I haven't deployed it. It's gonna stay in a dark place under my kitchen sink until she is crazy and completely gone from his life.

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, Angelkitty,

yes, you're good to go!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, LongHairHoodoo,

I keep shaking them until I have all my anger out. So, as long as I am cursing and yelling, I am shaking.

I keep mine for about 2 months. Or until the candles burn clean.

As far as when to see results?

Sometimes it happens before you have even completed the spell. Sometimes right after deployment. Sometimes it takes a few months. Sometimes it doesn't work.

It all depends on Spirit.

Take care and good luck with your jar
HRCC Graduate #1631

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:33 pm

I have a quick question regarding the use of one vinegar jar for removing one person from being friends with several people.

I want to destroy one person's friendship with a number of people who are all friends with each other, however I do not want to destroy the friendships the other people have with each other.

If I put all of the people into one vinegar jar with my target, will they all end up with destroyed friendships between each other as well as the destroyed friendships with my target? I just want this one person to be removed from this circle of friends, I don't want them all to be affected with each other.

If they will all be affected with each other, should I do one vinegar jar for each of them with my target? eg I would end up with six vinegar jars, one person in each jar with my target.

Apologies if this specific question has been asked before, I can't find it on this thread if it has.

Thank you and blessings for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello, aradia71,

Sorry to tell you this: 6 jars.

Sorry!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Merienda

Unread post by Merienda » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Hello all! I've started a vinegar break up jar maybe three weeks ago or so. It was pretty chunky in texture...anywho today I noticed leaking liquid all around the toilet (I place the jar behind the toilet) and saw that my jar has a circular crack along the base. I'm not sure what I should do...I know mercury is in retrograde right now so maybe hold off until it's going direct before starting a new bottle?

Or can I dump the contents into a new jar and continue my work..and also add more vinegar since all the liquid seems to have leaked out.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, Merienda ,

I would deploy that jar as soon as possible: www.luckymojo.com/layingricks.html

Then, start a new jar. This time, please don't add as much vinegar to the jar. Vinegar has a lot of gases.

You can start the new one now or wait until Mercury goes Direct (June 11). Either way is fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LLadyh9

Unread post by LLadyh9 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:09 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, LLadyh9 ,

Yes, you can do 2 vinegar jars.

Everything in your plan looks great great great.

Yes, use your own pins and needles. And I always use coffin nails in my break up jars

I would just use black for them to break up. Usually the red is for the target to love you. So, use black.

Petition paper? "BREAK UP"

Wishing you success with this
Hi, Miss Aida

I was wondering when you said I can do 2 vinegar jars. The 2nd vinegar jar will be for my brother and his daughter (my niece). And I know I'll use the red on both of them to bring them closer. I've got two questions here.

1. Far as the petition paper goes what would I'll write on it? Would it be 'GET BACK CLOSE' or something else?

2. What would I'll be able to place in this vinegar jar since it's going to be different from the break up jar?

Thanks, with any advice your able to assist me with.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Hello LLadyh9,

I just want to clarify a little bit. Are you wanting your brother and his daughter to grow closer together? If you are wanting that then do not do a vinegar jar on the two of them. A honey jar would be better suited. Look into Reconciliation products for that type of work as well. It can be used for all kinds of relationships. For that petition paper you might just say "Reconcile" or "reconnect" or something like that.

Peace~

Nathen

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:03 am

hi everyone! i want to make my very first vinegar jar. i just want to clarify how to make the name paper and the petition paper. am i going to write it like wth the honey jar making the name of the coupke crossed? what will i write at the back of the photos? thank u

Katharina_

Unread post by Katharina_ » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Hi,

I was looking for a vinegar jar spell kit in the shop, but I could not find it?

Any suggestion where I can find a good vinegar jar spell?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi Learose80,

Yes you would write it that way. For your petition, something simple like "break up" or whatever the intent of your jar is would be the thing to write.

Hi Katharina,

Lucky Mojo sells a break up spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottle-fixed-break-up.html

Lucky Mojo does not sell vinegar jar spell kits if your intention is to curse someone individually, but this thread has 37 pages of spell advice. Read through these pages and I'm sure you will find some ideas to help you. If you still have questions after reading, then feel free to post here.

Good luck.

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 pm

hello Miss Athena! i am sorry but i'm a bit confused. am i going to right the name of the other party in black ink 9 times then turn 90 degrees and right the name of the person i wanna keep in red ink crossing the name of the other party? then write my petition in a form of circle around their names without lifting my pen? then fold it away from me? i am sorry but i just wanted to do it properly. thank u

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:24 am

hello everyone! can i use any type of nails in my vinegar jar? screw nails for example? please help. thank u

Katharina_

Unread post by Katharina_ » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:21 am

Ok, thank you :)

About that..I have another question. I live in the middle of NYC, there`s almost impossible to bury a spell bottle anywhere. Especially if it should be a place where the couple walk by.. Theres no graveyard either. Any other possible way I can resolve this? Do I have to bury it?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Hello Katharina,

I just replied to another post by you that answered this. There are places to bury things in New York City. You mihgt have to travel a bit to find a graveyard if that is what you are wanting to look for but they do exist. Check out this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html). It gives a break down on what to do with ritual remains.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi Learose80,

I'm sorry, I may have misunderstood your earlier request about a petition paper for a break up. In this case, you would put each person on a separate piece of paper, or write your petition on the back of their photos (torn apart from each other if they're in the same photo). You want them to be apart in the jar.

You can use whatever nails you have on hand for the vinegar jar. Coffin nails are traditional, and you can purchase them from Lucky Mojo here:

Good luck!

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:04 am

hello Miss Athena! thank u so much for the clarification..

my vinegar jar for break up is almost ready.. i have a bottle with vinegar, 9 nails, 9 neddles, 9 pieces of broken glass, black pepper, sulfur, lemon juice papers with their names separately, their photos cut in 2 with their names and DOB and a petition below. my problem is how to collect a dog poo or hairs of black cat and dog? is there any substitute for these? im all ears for suggestions. thank you.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:54 am

Hello Katharina,

I'm assuming you live in Manhattan. Just go to Brooklyn or queens. If you need help finding a graveyard, send me a pm.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:45 am

Learose80 ,

Go to a dog park and you can get dog poop. Also you can watch and wait for two dogs to get into a fight and use that hair. OR go to an animal shop or grooming shop and ask for it.. or buy the hair from LM which sells it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi Learose80,

For the black dog hair, it needs to be a certain breed. Lucky Mojo sells black dog and cat hair that is perfect for your vinegar jar:

http://herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html
http://herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html

You can't substitute other breeds.

Good luck.

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 pm

thank u miss Athena.. im impatient to do it very soon.

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:06 pm

I wanted to make a vinegar/ war water jar for a break up jar but I can't seem to find war water on here can anyone help me??

Nidia2

Unread post by Nidia2 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello, Splitpea2

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

Its in the section of special waters and washes :)
Best of luck!

Toni624

Unread post by Toni624 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi Ms. Athena K,

I didn't know the hair had to come from a certain breed, I didn't see that mentioned anywhere else and have done my jar already. Do you know what breed of dog it should be?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello, Toni624 ,

Miss cat is an expert on this and I just can't remember what she said (it was a very long time ago). She told me the breeds a long time ago and why they were important for this type of work.

I'm sorry but I just don't remember what she had said about which breeds they are

I have dogs with black hair and I buy the Lucky Mojo black dog hair. I suggest that you do the same just to be on the safe side

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Toni624

Unread post by Toni624 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I'll be placing my order today.

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Hello, Is there a limit on the amount of Vinegar jars you can have on one target? Not to sure about rules, however if my target lives in a home with a woman her daughter and mother can a jar be done for them individually against him.. and the female dog too. lol..and will that possibly make the breakup happen faster. Another thing I was wondering about is the timing. Shaking during the waning moon, ok I got that, the hours of Mars and Saturn, got that too, but something told me id have more power by shaking during my power days & times which are Saturn and Mercury. My target and the chick are both Mars/Scorpio...but I know that is not a major factor in achieving Victory of my goal. Am I being to strategic here.. so far, ive worked the jars for about 6 weeks a full moon cycle to this new moon and I their still there. Yester sunset I buried 2 of the original jars at opposite ends in the cemetery and as instructed on LM sight for deployment. I just added the daughter mom and dog in separate jars. Now that the moon is waxing should I be halting the shaking, and do the sweetening jars starting today. Some insight would be appreciated. Thank you all!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:24 pm

Hello TIcPower22,

I imagine you can have as many jars as you want. Having a separate jar for each person sounds like a good idea to me. As for your timing with shaking the jars I would not be overly concerned. Now this varies among workers but for me I would just shake the heck out those jars every day. I do often work by the moon but with that all i do is change my wording on my prayers some. During the waning of course you can decrease their happiness and relationship and love or what have you. Then during the waxing you increase fighting, discomfort, discord, sadness, anger or what have you.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Natstein thank you very much for your guidance. I will just shake the heck outta the jars simultaneously, I have them set up to do so. I also started the feces on her pict this is the third day, and I'm doing a sour freezer container on her now too. I also, during waning filled a water sqirter with breakup, seperation & confusion crystals and during Mars or Saturn I tagged the their driveway entrance & target & targets moms cars. But I couldn't reach the vehicle he and her take when on outings together..yet.

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 am

hi everyone! i just want to post an update. i made my vinegar jar las friday, june 12, the moon was waning crescent so i thought it was fine since i was also impatient to start it. i dont have the hair of a black cat and dog yet but still i closed the jar and started cursing that very day..i keep doing the cursing many times a day. everytime i think of them i curse their relationship while shaking the jar. i forgot to tell that i was pressing to do the jar since we had a terrible fight on thursday and he didnt talk to me til friday night telling me bad stuffs.. it was on saturday he became sweet to me again, i think the effect of my on going honey jar on the rescue.. we were ok.. going back to the vinegar jar.. he didnt contact me for 2 days, on monday and tuesday so i thought the jar backfire on me.. but still i was cursing and shakingbthe jar like crazy. he finally contacted me on tuesday midnight telling me he broke his fone because he was having a terrible fight with her last sunday night.. well, i dunno if its just coincidence or my vinegar jar is taking its action after 2 days..

Toni624

Unread post by Toni624 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello all,

I have placed my LM items to go in my jar however it's going to be about 5 weeks before it arrives. I'm in need of something sooner and was thinking of attempting a vinegar jar of my own until my break up items arrive. Long story short, I was lead to believe my son's dad and I were back together as we've been doing everything as a couple for the past 2 1/2 years then a month ago out the blue, he tells me he's kind of seeing some. We never argue about anything serious but this lead to a pretty serious argument to the point he completely stopped talking to me and I believe she's now living with him, all in a month's time. It's like he hit 40 and lost his mind. Any, I did a honey jar on him a week ago today and starting Saturday he was much friendlier and we've communicated with each other everyday since so it seems the honey jar is working.

I've been told by several people who know this girl that she lets just say gets around, she's going to put him through the ringer and she's a thief (this I was able to confirm through her 6 police records) and she lost custody of her 3 children and refuses to pay child support for them. This is so opposite of me or the type of women he's always describe as his ideal woman. So I need to break them up so he doesn't get hurt, my son and his siblings don't get hurt by being around this woman and because a part of me wants him back.

I have a photo of both of them, the full names of both, birth dates of both. I am thinking about printing up the picture of them together, rip it apart, writer their names 9 times on the separate sheets of paper, putting in 9 nails, 9 needles, 9 pins and 9 thumb tacks, lemon, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, whole black pepper, quassia wood powder and lemon verbrna. I'm going to attempt to collect dirt from their door step by sweeping it up and putting it into an envelop to add to her picture as well as use when the hot foot arrives. And I do have some cat and dog hair but not from LM as that is part of my order that won't arrive until later.

My questions are:

1. Has anyone done their vinegar jar with LM products and had success?

2. How does my jar plan sound?

3. His apartment has two entrances, I plan to get dirt from both if possible. I'm wondering since they both would use those entrances can I use the sand for both personal items just separate some out for him and some for her?

Thanks in advance.

Toni624

Unread post by Toni624 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Ok quick update shortly after my previous post he shows up at my door unannounced to get our son's medicine. One thing lead to another and lets just say now I have his semen on some pieces of tissue and it's enough pieces to put in the break up jar. My problem is I was burning my honey jar candle when he came, it was almost burned out but I had to put it out to hide it. The candle fell off that too what very little wax there was with it. So after he left I decided to put one of the semen tissues and mine inside the jar quickly to strengthen it. I put the almost gone candle and a new candle on top of it, said a pray with my petition. Now they both have burned out but I have a ton of wax on the top and tears on the sides of the jar. I looks at the form of the wax and it formed two hearts connected to each other one upside down, it actually looks like the Kay's Open Heart necklace.

Question: 1. Is this a bad sign that the jar may no longer be effective since it has a ton of wax where as I've burned it 6 out of 7 days and the candles barely left wax before. What are your thoughts?

2.Should I have just started a new jar with the true personal items or should this be ok if I really work hard on it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi Learose80,

Sounds like you're getting some nice movement. Keep it up!

And the concept of spells backfiring doesn't exist in hoodoo. The worst that could happen is that the spells don't work.

Good luck.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”