Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi All!

fiestyram

Hi All!

Unread post by fiestyram » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi Everyone!
This is "fiestyram". I've been practicing/laying tricks and doing spell work (for myself only) for several years. And of course as I got into it, and started studying, I ran into Cat's online store. And of course, along with supplies, purchased her book, which is a MUST have for anyone interested in laying tricks/spellwork.
How I got into all this, is quite a mystery to me, other than I was just drawn to it several years ago. No one in my family, to my knowledge, has been a practitioner or even interested in the metaphysical, occult, divinging arts, etc. However, since I was a child, I've had some prophetic dreams, and have recently realized that I can read my fair share of aura's. So far I've only encountered two that scared the heck out of me, which is quite unsettling, but also interesting at the same time. I also attract a fair number of afflicted people, and seem to have some sort of empathy thing going on.
In regards to spell work, I haven't been practicing for the last year or so, and I seem to have lost my "touch" with it, though maybe I can chalk it up to being rusty and out of practice.
In regards to spellwork, though I've had good results, I've also learned the hard way to be very careful with intentions, as though you may get what you want, it might not be the right result, or there may be ramifications that you weren't bargaining for. And that's about it for my intro!

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Hi All!

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:12 am

Welcome to the forum!
HRCC Student #1339

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”