• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Spells to Keep Out Rodents: Mice, Rats, Squirrels

Spells to Keep Out Rodents: Mice, Rats, Squirrels

Unread postby mimiso » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 am

I feel so bad, we have rodents in our house, and when I see them caught in the mousetraps, I feel horrible.. I tried the freezer spell to keep them out, lol it's not working... any other things I can do to keep them out without harming them?

Thanks in advance, and I'd appreciate your response! :)
mimiso

Re: spells to keep out mice?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 am

I don't know about conjure, but they do have the sonic deterrants that work for rodents at least. Not so sure they would work on bugs, though. However if you Google natural pest control, you'll find various herbs that you can grind up into a powder that repels certain bugs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks Devi!
We actually have tried the sonic deterrants, and I think they've become immuned to it. It's agood idea with the herbs, mostly ants are the main problem :) If I find a solution, I'll share it.
mimiso

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:23 pm

There are certain astrological talismans that keep out rodents. The Picatrix has the techniques for crafting such a charm. I employ a similar talisman from the text that I've made for my home. You can see if any of the AIRR workers are familiar with such workings. Of course seems like going the mundane route of deterrents is the most straight-forward ;)
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Haha, You're awesome Conjureman. You always have the best solutions! lol I'll lok int that. Gosh, I feel so guilty after we catch them. I always have to pray to god afterwards, telling him to keep more of them away, and please take them in peace and relieve their suffering. the funny thing is, I'm not really an animal lover, but I'm vegetarian, except for chicken when I'm sick, and I have to force myself to eat it. lol
mimiso

Unread postby miel » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm

herbs and cleaning w/vinegar seem to work well. lavender, eucalyptus, pennyroyal, and a cat, of course :)
miel

Re: Spells to Keep Out Rodents: Mice, Rats, Squirrels

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 pm

There is a story about St. Martin de Porres where talked to some mice and told them he would feed them if they stayed out of the monastery. He is often pictured with a cat, a dog, a mouse, and a dove.

saint-martin-de-porres-spiritual-supplies-questions-answers-t15764.html-sid=fa82e779b80b7e8afbe69389f9c55e01#p109757
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Laila » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:55 am

I need this help, too. I've had everything from squirrels to birds to bats to mice trying to take up residence in my 100-year-old home. I've done all of the mundane things that I can. Now it's time to ask St. Martin de Porres for assistance. Thanks Mama Micki! I will also look into the Picatrix charm. Thanks, ConjureMan Ali!
Laila

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:35 pm.

Unread postby magicianness » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 am

Black Pepper where they are entering will deter rodents.
magicianness

Unread postby cecila » Tue May 19, 2015 10:00 am

Hi,
I don't know where to post my question so please excuse me if it's the wrong place.
There is any LM product/spell to use to get rid of ants? I have some ant hill in my garden and I want to stop them .
Thank you
cecila

Unread postby wlightninglady1 » Tue May 19, 2015 11:34 am

Peppermint candies left in corners,along entrances(sprayed on floor) or a little cinnamon keeps ants,bugs etc out of your house. Mint grown around edges seems to keep rodents and other creatures out of my garden so maybe it will help in the house too.
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.
wlightninglady1

Unread postby cecila » Wed May 20, 2015 9:10 am

thank you wlightninglady1. I'll try with mint. In the meantime I'm waiting for any LM spell/product I could use.
Thank you all.
cecila

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals