Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fiery Wall of Protection Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
AlyssaH
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Tried adding a small bit to my body lotion. Omg, I will not do this in the future, ever, ever ever! I have the opposite of sensitive skin, I've barely peeled when I've had chemical peels in the past. Y'all were NOT effing around when you said this is a HOT oil. I didn't add to much to my lotion, & everything was fine for about 20 minutes, which incidentally is how long it takes skin to fully absorb lotions on average, I was in bed & started feeling waves of heat over my skin, like a sunburn! Now I know, lol. I would not suggest anyone with any higher of a skin sensitivity or pregnancy to use this on their skin. My hide is fairly tough & I couldn't handle it :/ I will say that I haven't been bothered by unwelcome visitors for a couple days though, but I mixed up some red brick dust/salt/& pepper that I prayed over & sprinkled across the entrances to my home in addition to everything else, including anointing the doorstep w/ FWP.
HRCC Student #1989

pardaes

Unread post by pardaes » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:43 pm

I've in the market for a new Protection oil because the Lucky Mojo Fiery Wall I have is almost gone, and anyway it was a bit strong for everyday use.

What are the general "feel"s of the formulas of Protection and Guardian Angel?

I also have an affinity for St Michael, but want something that works more multi-purpose than a heavy shield.
Catherine R. Brickell
Story and Business Artist
Prospective Rootwork Student

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:20 am

pardees,

You are right --

Fiery Wall of Protection is VERY strong. I have seen it stop a raging psychopath. I cannot guarantee that it will always do so -- but i saw it. TOUGH STUFF.

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Protection is an entirely different formula. It is protective, shielding, and supportive to those under the care of a strong male angel who wears a wrestler's belt; but it is not specifically punitive to those who transgress a boundary.

OIL-HOO-PROT
Protection Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Guardian Angel is also protective, but also activates the symbolism of religious protection through guidance and care, and is used by Protestants, Catholics, Jews, and others, as the concept of a Guardian Angel is shared by people of many faiths.

OIL-CAT-GUAR
Guardian Angel Oil
$7.50

Saint Michael is Catholic -- but our oil is actually called Archangel Michael and is a tribute to the Jewish roots of this entity. He was a protective Archangel long before the Catholic Church thought that they could somehow make an angel into a saint (which i have always considered a strange idea, truth to tell).

OIL-JEW-ARMI
Archangel Michael Oil
$7.50

You can blend any two or more of these to make your own combination -- and cut them with unscented oil to reduce their scent if you wear them.

We also blend all four protective oils as a 4 ounce Rootworker's and Churches Special, which is much cheaper by the ounce than buying 8 half-ounce bottles. See our online catalogue for details on ordering that sort of blend.

OIL-SPE-4RTW
4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil
$36.00

catherine yronwode

pardaes

Unread post by pardaes » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:22 am

That is an excellent overview, cat. I'm still torn between Guardian Angel and Protection though... Protection feels right but I've had some amazing miracles in my life thanks to someone looking out for me.

I can attest to the power of Fiery Wall of Protection! I originally bought it to protect me from magical attacks and intrusion into my dreams, but it has also saved me from violent situations and protected me from abusive people (which I often don't know at the time, because they treat me with respect and deference).

Also, once a friend of a friend who is very very spiritually sensitive helped me move apartments. As soon as he had stepped into my bedroom he said, "Why does it feel like fire in here?" :o
Catherine R. Brickell

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
That was indeed a terrible idea.
Wish you had read the thread FIRST that we have about not doing things like this.
Or else, please ask us first.
Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Hello, pardaes,
There's no problem by using both of them. In fact, it's symbiotic.
Take care

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:15 am

Does it possible to order this oil in big bottle like the 4 oz ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:41 am

yes it is Goldentouch97 ! IF you go to this link http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#special and scroll down to lucky mojo hoodoo special magical and massage oils it is the first option under that heading. Then when you order it just put in the special notes section of your order that you want your rootworker's special blend to be just Fiery Wall of Protection!

Peace~

Nathen

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Thanks a lots.

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH,
That was indeed a terrible idea.
Wish you had read the thread FIRST that we have about not doing things like this.
Or else, please ask us first.
Take care
Lol
HRCC Student #1989

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:46 pm

I agree with Miss Aida, they compliment each other.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

duchess

Unread post by duchess » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:39 am

Hi Pardaes,

If you have an affinity for St. Michael, don't hesitate to use that blend as well. I have both Fiery Wall of Protection and Archangel Michael oil. I actually wear the Archangel Michael oil for more everyday purposes. The protection in that formula feels less combustible to me but still no-nonsense and I find it works for most things. The Archangel Michael oil is also more flexible too since you can petition him for other things beside protection. I also wear protective jewelry. In other words, don't hesitate to experiment until you find what works for you. :-)

Yeah, the Fiery Wall of Protection formula is intense. I can feel it's fire when it's working for me and always think--well, good thing my intuition told me to put some of that on today...

DVFunk

Unread post by DVFunk » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:34 am

I did the whole Fiery Wall of Protection spell once to protect a friend who was being stalked and harassed . All I can really say is that it's a very powerful spell that works right away. When burning the candles the first night, and calling for Saint Michael, the light and shadows on the wall came together in the shape of an angel, who was very bounc and eager to get to work. Soon, the harassment stopped. Archangel Michael came through in a big way, and I owe him a debt of gratitude. Even though its been years since I did the work, I can still feel Michael come around of I call him. Like if I've been out late and wound up walking through a rough neighborhood, I'll call on him, and he manifests his presence by making a police car suddenly turn into the street I'm on.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 am

pardaes,

I do recommend the rootworker special blend of the four protection oils Miss Cat suggested. In my last order for my shop I received that blend and wow! Not only does it smells heavenly, but it has been a wonderful addition to work and candle service focusing on protection. Highly recommend!

Many blessings.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Dorn Grimm

Unread post by Dorn Grimm » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:31 pm

Good evening!

I've not had the chance to try the other protective oils yet, but Firey Wall of Protection is one of the six main oils I always have with me when I do spiritual work. It has always given good results when I've used it. Others I've used it for have commented on feeling quite protected afterwards as well. It is also a great follow up after doing a house clearing to help seal the place.

Best wishes to everyone here and I look forward to trying some of the other oils. The St. Michael oil sounds quite interesting in particular.

Dorn.

pardaes

Unread post by pardaes » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:19 pm

I just thought of another one - Durga. Anybody combine her power with any protection oils?

Great discussion everyone!
Catherine R. Brickell

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:13 pm

nice thread, im also trying to choose a protection oil. one to use on my self, my car etc

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 am

Well, my FWP work has generally been holding. My husband has been off on an all he can eat drug buffet with his meth whore mistress. So he's generally been leaving me alone. Yesterday we got into it via phone over the tax return, i.e. he was demanding money from me & when I refused; he threatened to do something drastic & come over & make me give him the money. I told him if he showed up, I will call the cops on him & get a restraining order. I was still shaking with fear a 1/2 hour later, so I called the police & made a report on file about his harassment. I also marked crosses on all the windows, the doors, & my car doors with FWP oil & asked Archangel Michael to protect me & my kids & my vehicle from him & his mistress. I also censed a Dragon's Blood/FWP mixture of incense around the house. It was calmed down a little bit, but I was still a little shaky & nervous, & kept having to look out the window when I saw car lights, so I called the Domestic Violence shelter for advice & they said I could file a restraining order with the sheriff's department at any time, which I did. It doesn't help me until they serve it, but at least something's on file & he'll be too paranoid to come near me. Honestly, he's out on bond & shouldn't be able to run around shooting up meth & terrorizing me. I think his mistress is coaching him, because he's fucking stupid, yet he knew that custody on our child isn't established right now & that without a restraining order the police can't remove him from our residence, just for showing up. Even if he breaks a window to get in :/ I marked a request for full custody on my petition for the restraining order because my worst fear is that he will take our child & have him at meth houses & around a bunch of drug addicts.
HRCC Student #1989

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:01 pm

If you haven't already AlyssaH: place a prayer request with the Crystal Silence League and get a whole retinue of people praying on your behalf ASAP. You can find them here: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/ and the service is entirely free.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Aura,

I did that & I can feel the energy protecting me. As a matter of fact, I called the sheriff's department to see what was up with the order. They hadn't filed it, had lost it. On the surface this sounds bad, but not really, because I'm almost out of his mother's house. I sign my lease & get my keys tomorrow. If they would've been trying to serve him today, they would've started with his mom's house & that could've caused me some major quarreling :?
HRCC Student #1989

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:23 am

I work independently for myself in the sex industry and I need to work in a hotel until I have enough money to get my own place but I don't want to have any problems because of traffic coming in and out my room. I have never been harmed by any client doing this kind of work in my life they have always been nice but I would like to take precautions just in case this does happen. Can fiery wall of protection avoid bad clients to not contact me if they wish to do me harm or cause me trouble? Can I keep away the person who owns the hotel or works the front desk to stay out of my business or not notice what is going on so they will not get involved or call the cops? Can it protect me from people I don't want to see? What color candle can I use fiery wall of protection on. I have purchased fixed candles from luckymojo and the 12 oil special and I had nothing but very positive results and I have used pink chime candles and added jezebel oil and cleo may and had same day positive results that I am a forever luckymojo customer:D

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:29 am

I like red or orange candles for Fiery Wall of Protection. Orange is traditional.

Fiery Wall will definitely protect against bad things happening and push evil folks away. But if you're worried about a potential bad client, I'd want more than just a blind eye from the hotel staff -- I'd want them to LIKE me. A honey jar will work wonders. Go for some Bewitching as well.

Lastly, if you feel the slightest twinge of concern about a client, don't take them on! Psychic Vision products can help amp your sensitivity (in a good way)!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Fiery wall of protection is a must have I just need to have it. I did forget to add that on my last order. Thank you. I have some bewitching oil too, I put it on my hair everyday when I get out the shower and I also add a few drops in my shampoo and it works wonders everyime. I notice men and women keep looking at me and smiling at me. So a honey jar sounds good too the only thing is do I need the name of the hotel owner or people who work there or can I put for my petition for example: persons who work at (hotel address) like me and be nice to me?

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:45 am

I would take a photo of myself outside the hotel, so the entrance shows. Print that out on paper and write the petition on the back...

Names of hotel managers are often on business cards as well.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

veggiekiller88

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sat May 24, 2014 6:16 pm

I just ordered some FWOP oil and can't wait for it to get here. I'm planning on using it in combination with law keep away oil to dress some railroad spikes before nailing down my property. My idea is to burn any cop and anyone else who comes on my property to give me, my boyfriend, or my best friend (we all live together) any trouble.

morgana

Unread post by morgana » Tue May 27, 2014 12:30 am

Hi, any help with my question is greatly appreciated.
My mom is what they call a natural witch; she has premonitions and visions. This —of course— is not something that happens on a daily basis, but it does happen. Whenever she has a vision it may come true within the next 3 days or 3 years. Long story short, my mom didn't like the feeling of it so she went to someone who "blocked" her from her abilities. The premonitions and visions were now gone. This was 4 years ago or so. Recently, my mom went to a witch because financially things are just too ridiculous to a point that she believed that perhaps someone put a spell on them. Not that that was her first thought but since it seems like things are happening "on purpose", it crossed her mind. Well, no spell or jinx came up on her reading, but, she was told that she was a natural witch, but that her abilities were limited as if she has been blocked. She was told that her abilities were beyond than just visions and premonitions, and that her abilities could help with whatever bad situation she came across. And that if she wanted, she —the witch— could help her develop her abilities further. My mom thinking of her current situation, she agreed on doing the unblocking. She was told to take certain baths for a period of days.
My parents live in an area where rattlesnakes are common during hot weather. They've been living there over 17 years and not once they suffered from a snake bite, until recently. This happened after her second day of taking the baths. She was outside doing gardening and just like that she was bitten by a viper rattlesnake. She's always very cautious and aware, and is very unlike her not to.
This wasn't her first encounter with rattlesnakes, she could hear them if she was close or if she disturbed their peace. But this time she says that it was as if the snake was never there in the first place.
This, of course, interrupted her baths since she was taken to the hospital immediately, and spend the night there.

After all these years this suddenly happens, and to make things worse, the hospital bill is just bad news. Definitely not helping with the financial situation they had before going to this person, and now it is much, much worse. I don't know what to think. Does this had to do with the unblocking, or the person who told my mom she could help wasn't really helping? I think this is too much of a coincidence. Any suggestions, comments or referrals are truly appreciated. Thank you!

Morgana

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue May 27, 2014 10:05 am

wow morgana so sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she's ok!

You should try to contact a rootworker/reader from AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

if you want an answer sooner instead of making appts, alot of them are on hoodoo psychics..abit more expensive but fast. choose from any like Miss Cat, CM Ali etc

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

or try to get on the radio show this Sunday and get FREE readings and rootwork advice from 3 knowledgable experts including CM Ali

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-1st,-2014-t ... c8b071d6b8

Good luck and all the best to your family!

morgana

Unread post by morgana » Tue May 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Thank you, Sarafina!
My mom recovered very fast to everyones surprise. I'm grateful she's still alive and well.
The only thing now is that it takes her back to her original problem: finances.
She went seeking for advice because every time she did something to help her situation, things got worse. And this time was definitely no exception since the hospital bill is putting her in a much deeper hole. Thank you again for your advise.

Morgana

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue May 27, 2014 9:56 pm

so glad to hear she's better. she definitely needs a reading from a legitimate reader/rootworker so please consider one of those options

all the best!

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:09 am

Can fiery wall of protection protect my heart against being broken?
I met a man that I thought was my soulmate, but now he's gone (I have no idea what happened). I want to keep myself from feeling like this again.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Grenade,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I have been burned by love in the past and i can relate.

I don't think Fiery wall is your best option in this circumstance. I would do a black walnut bath followed by a cut and clear ritual

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

you can find how to do both at the above link.

Here is a link to lots of great ideas on further helping to heal your broken heart

healing-a-broken-heart-t11549.html

In the future i would work with clarity and King Solomons Wisdom spiritual supplies so you can see a person for who they are and be wise enough to turn and walk away if they are the type to break hearts.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Heartache really really, for lack of a better word....sucks. Don't let this harden your heart, there are good people out there wanting the same kind of love you want and can give it in turn.

Best regards!
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

Goatman86

Unread post by Goatman86 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:31 am

I ordered some fiery wall oil, but that's the only fiery wall product I have. I'm planning on making a petition paper and dressing a 7 day candle with the oil (and possibly the paper too).

I would like to do an entire fiery wall. But the ritual in the hoodoo candle magic requires a lot more than just the oil/candles.

Any suggestions until I can get the other supplies?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:35 am

The Fiery Wall of Protection spell given in my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" is, of course, a candle spell -- but there is a lot more to hoodoo than candle magic. Some of what we do is contact work -- employing herbs, roots, minerals, and spiritual supplies to contact people or animals we wish to affect, or locations in which we wish an affect to take place.

You did not specify what you are protecting -- yourself or a place -- but, generally speaking, you might use the oil to establish a protective barrier by marking with your fingers small crosses to demark an area (a desk, a room, a doorway). You could use it to dress nails that you drove into the ground around a space (or Sevils She Strings roots driven into the ground), or add a drop to bath water and then use the bath water to make a floor wash (See the book "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" by Aura Laforest for much more on baths and floor washes).

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

All of this work is hoodoo, despite the fact that it does not look to some people like a "spell," because a "spell" is, in Anglo-American usage, a formal rite or ritual. Much of hoodoo or conjure does not consist of rituals.
catherine yronwode

Goatman86

Unread post by Goatman86 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:15 am

Thanks for the reply!

I'll make use of your suggestions. Specifically I want to protect myself and my husband from basically anything nasty (and some specific things going on at work). I was planning on making it a thing I did monthly

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi ,

I used on me a mix of Fiery wall of protection and Protection oil for protection against negativity,known and unknown enemies. Since then I noticed I have no friends, none call me ,invite me or nobody is coming to my place.Maybe it's a silly question but could be due the oils I used?
Maybe I need to use only one oil at a time?
Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello, cecila ,

I sure hope that these are not false friends. Because thee products only protect against those that wish you negativity.

If it makes you feel better, just try one oil at a time (although I don't believe your suspicion is the cause)

Take care

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.00

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.
Maybe it's true and all my friends were false friends. And maybe it's time for new friends. Is there any spell to attract new friends? Sorry for off topic.
Thank you again.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Cecila,

Just saw your post. I'm not a professional Hoodoo worker, and I know your last question was off topic, but it seems that maybe, you can use Attraction products for attracting new friends. From http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
it says:
"Whether you want more money, more love, or more friends -- and especially if you seek ALL at once -- ATTRACTION is said to draw what you desire."

What does Miss Aida think? Are the Attraction Spiritual Supplies good for Cecila to use to attract new friends?

(And my reply to Cecila could probably be moved to a thread for Attraction Supplies. But I hope Cecila sees this reply so she [?] knows she can probably use Attraction Supplies to attract new friends. I hope that if my reply is moved, that Cecila can find this post.)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:41 pm

I think that fire_and_ice is right on the money! And I appreciate the help. Thank you!

But I have to answer a zillion posts so no time to move this right now. So, I'll just give you the link to the pages with other spell ideas

new-friends-t24263.html

Good luck with this spell. It's a very nice one

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Tue May 05, 2015 11:08 pm

I have purple candles I used a needle to crave my name on top of the edge on the candle.

Print - Extremedivas 6/14/1977

• Protection me from Harm.
• protection me from bad luck
• Protection me from negative influence .

Then I rub the fire wall protection oil on purple candle downright?

Did I did it right?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

Yu did everything correct.

But you would want to rub the oil from the bottom to the top to bring things to you.

And top to bottom to make things go away.

Some start from the middle and go up from the middle with one hand and down from the middle with the other hand.

Surely your spell will work, though

Take care

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Wed May 06, 2015 10:20 pm

So, if I want protection me from bad luck.

Just rub the oil upright to bring protection from you?

I want to made should I did it right.

I want to have protection on me.

But you said I did everything correct if I rub the oil downright?

Which one is the best for me?
Upright or downright

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

For protection, you go upward

Take care and good luck

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Fri May 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi I was wondering if fiery wall of protection could be used to keep romantic rivals away from a love target...

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 08, 2015 9:06 pm

ChokatLily, I believe Separation or Banishing, along with Cast Off Evil, would be better choices.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Sat May 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Thank you Miss Micheale I forgot to add that I wanted to keep unknown future romantic rivals from my target..as we won't be speaking for a couple months and I want to make sure no one gets near him. I know there's the freezer spell..but I d like to know if I have other options

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, ChokatLily ,

You could hotfoot them or banish them

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Sun May 10, 2015 9:22 am

Ok so to back up my freezer spell work could I order a long run of banishing vigils to keep romantic rivals away from my target till I get to him?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, ChokatLily ,

Yes, you can most certainly do that.

Take care

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Fri May 15, 2015 3:26 pm

hello everybody; read the whole topic, noticed some people claimed shift in energy towards themselves that they didn't like;
i had oil for a few days (sent to my family now) and used a few times ; cant tell much but what is interesting it helped me with insomnia;
-----1 question - is it suitable to use for people in business where you must interact with customers face to face rather than over smart devices?
the problem is you don't want to put up a "wall" no matter how customers are;
----2 question - is it any way more powerful if to anoint a back of the neck since we are the most vulnerable there on a personal energy level (not sure how to call it correctly)?
thank you for your help;
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Hello, Slava ,

No, it's only going to protect you against intentional harm. That's all.

And yes, you can out it on the back of your neck or anywhere you please.

In my culture we believe it's the crown of the head.

Have a good evening!

Take care

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Sat May 16, 2015 1:51 pm

that sounds great Ms.Aida; thanks a lot ;
i just noticed Miss Cat suggests to have a mix of 4 as a church blend; does it work wonders for everyday protection for the whole family?
Blessed Be!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi Slava,

You can protect your whole family by anointing them as well.

Take Care
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu May 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Hello all,
How do you go about anointing your body with fiery wall of protection oil? Is there a standard way to anoint oneself?
Thank you.
Peace.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4 ,

I'd like you to read these 2 pages:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

AND.....MOST IMPORTANTLY....

this page:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells,html

Take care of yourself PLEASE

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Fri May 22, 2015 10:11 am

Thank you much Miss Aida!
After thinking about things over the past months I feel like I have been cursed. Thank you for the links as well. I can never get enough of Lucky Mojo pages...such a wealth of information. I found the protection/amulet pages to be very informative I'm very thankful as well. Would working with Fiery Wall of protection products concentrating on myself and my children be enough or should I also do a working aimed at the target(s) casting a bad eye/gossiping ?
Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4

If you have been cursed, you may also want to perform an uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

If this were me, I'd concentrate on these 2 aspects right now.

Later down the road, you can perform the reversal. But get these things out of the way first.

I hope that you get GREAT success with your spells

MzReady4ya

Unread post by MzReady4ya » Sun May 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Can u use FWP oil on the green area of a double action candle to protect your money?

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:38 am

A big thank you to you Miss Aida!
-many blessings.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 26, 2015 4:07 am

Hi MzReady4ya,

You could, but another way to work it would be to use Money Stay With Me on the green area of the double action candle (or on a simple green candle once the obstacles are gotten rid of) and then to lay a circle of FWP sachet powder around the candle-holder like an impenetrable barrier. You may even want to repeat the spell weekly until you get solid movement in the financial sphere.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”