Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Lucky83

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:55 pm

St. Martha, St. Martha the Dominator, Mama Lubana since you are our mother I wanted to take a moment to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. Thank you for all you have done for me for what you continue to do for me. For your guidance your protection and most importantly your forgiveness. Please continue to stay at my side and work with me always. Thank you.

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Sun May 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Hello mama Santa Marta. Happy MOTHERS DAY! I have been spending so much time with my Lover thanks to you for giving me the push I need to make this work thank you for guiding me nd making the way for me. Happy Mother's Day hope you enjoy your red rose for you -Amen I will never forget you nd will I share your devotions to others

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue May 12, 2015 11:06 am

Today is Tuesday the 12 hello mans Santa Marta thank you for helping me in the worst time, for keeping me clamn may u continue to watch over me and help others I belive in u and will always have faith come to me if u need to give me a message -Amen I love you

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello All,

It has been a very long time since I have been on here. I have been reading a lot of the post on here about St. Martha the Dominator but I have yet to find the answer to my question. If this question has been answered, please forgive me.

I am going to petition St. Martha the Dominator to get her to dominate my landlord for me. The prayer below seems to me like it is for love. Is there another prayer for other domination besides love work? I want to do this right, please help me. Also, with the Black St Martha, will I see real snakes in my home when I leave the candle on the floor in the bathroom or can I do her an altar on my nightstand?

Holy Virgin Saint Martha,
Who entered the mountain and tied
Up the beast with your ribbons,
I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target].

Saint Martha,
Let him/her not sit in a chair,
Nor lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet.
Holy Martha, hear me,
Help Me for the love of God.

Holy Virgin Martha,
For the oil which you will consume today,
For the oil which nourishes this lamp,
For the wick which burns away all impurities,
I dedicate this Lamp to you,
So that you may relieve me
Of all my Miseries
And Help Me to Overcome all Difficulties.
As You dominated the beast at your feet,
Give me Health and Work
So that I may provide for my needs.

My Mother,
Grant me that [insert target's name]
May not live in Peace,
Until he/she comes to stand at my feet.
In this way my Mother,
For the Love of God
Grant my Petition and Eliminate My Misery.
Amen.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

Just change some of the verbiage to suit your petition.

And speak from your heart. You don't have to be so regimented. The Saints love it when you speak to them as if you are their children.

No, there will not be snakes on your floor. You'll be fine.

Good luck with this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 am

Hi miss Aida,

Thanks for your response on the above post.

Sorry I had another question and would really appreciate your input or anyone else's input:
So this week is my second of working with Saint Martha, and after my first week me and target had a major argument and he was way to nasty and made it very clear he didn't want to get back. Before that we were getting on really well an he was indicating things about us getting back, but on Sunday everything turned really nasty and he said that's wasn't his intimations. So I said to him to not contact me if his intentions are not to get back. It was very sudden and not expected.I'm not sure wages going on. From my first prayer, the candle had a very high flame, throughout. That week I heard the word snake by a number of people.

So despite the above, I still continued to pray to saint martha, but no results yet and wed night I had a dream about white flowers loads of them. Could this be a sign?

Why the sudden change in his behaviour?

I'm planning on getting a reading with you but just wanted to see if your able to give any top line answers or if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Appreciate your responses

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, anna123,

Remember, spells and prayers don't work immediately.

So, maybe this was going to happen anyway and maybe you got a sigh saying that she would help?

Maybe she's testing your faith in her?

I just don't know right now. It's way too early to tell

Sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Sat May 16, 2015 2:13 pm

Thanks Miss. Aida

Crystalwalker

Unread post by Crystalwalker » Wed May 20, 2015 5:29 pm

So I started to burn the candle yesterday, and the person I was working it on sent me a message that the girl he's been lying and cheating on got hurt. Would I take this as a sign from Saint Martha or would I take this as what the world has in store for her?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, Crystalwalker,

I have no clue.

But I doubt that a Saint would do that

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Fri May 22, 2015 11:31 am

Hello mama St.Martha, yesturday and today I've been feeling like my emotions are overwhelming me and everyone around me, I want to change nd be a Bette person more Loveable nd kind. I saw my Lover lastnight to talk nd I just wish he wouldn't lie. I can't trust him nd mam's he does nothing to fight to want me or have me. It's been months, I started my candle workings in January nd it's been a long couple months, I need peace in my life I lost myself trying to love nd I need to find my happiness again. Santa màrta oh hear me, comfort me nd help my day go better. I wish my target would fall in love with me and just wanted me nd nobody else. I don't know what more to do please help me overcome this, I promise coffee on Monday. Thank you for hearing me I belive in you !

I've been having dreams that my lovers been cheating with who he's cheating on me with befor I don't know what's it mean but I'm sure there is a meaning for it all

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Sat May 23, 2015 9:06 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

Just change some of the verbiage to suit your petition.

And speak from your heart. You don't have to be so regimented. The Saints love it when you speak to them as if you are their children.

No, there will not be snakes on your floor. You'll be fine.

Good luck with this.

Take care

Hello Miss Aida,

Thanks.....quick question. I hope that this question has not been answered as I have went back through the thread looking for the answer, but I was not able to find it. Okay, how will Saint Martha know who I am talking about when I petition her? Meaning, do I put the person full name on the petition paper? Can I put their picture under the candle if I do not know their full name? I am confused because I have been reading examples of what people petition her for and they are only using first names? One of an example I saw on here was to make "John hate Jane". I am not doing love work, but I want to make sure that I am petitioning her correctly.

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sun May 24, 2015 11:15 am

I started a nine Tuesday novena to Saint Martha, I made it to the 3rd Tuesday before I broke things off with my target, I finally got fed up with his lack of commitment, not to mention the lying and the cheating. We broke up friday, and ever since then I've been strongly smelling coffee. I have coffee on the altar however that cup has been there since Tuesday so I wouldn't think that it would still have such a strong scent.

Should I continue the rest of the novena although I doubt reconciliation is possible in the future?
Should I give St. Martha an offering and end the novena early?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

Per the forum rules, we don't use last names on the forum. That's why you see so many first names as examples.

St Martha will know if you have a picture of this person and at least his first name

She's a Saint. She will know!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

You give her fresh coffee. That's probably why you're smelling it. How would you like it if I served you stale coffee Everyday?

I'd continue the Novena. Then give her an offering

Have faith.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SHAKUR1971
Does Saint Martha Help with Money

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Hello All,

Okay, I have still being reading this forum. I am not quite to page 30 yet, so I do not know if this has been asked yet. If it has, I am so sorry. I was wanting to know if I can petition St. Martha to make my sorry excuse of a baby daddy to give me more money and to spend more time with our daughter. He gives me $50 every 3 weeks or whenever he feels like it. He just started giving me the $50 in February. He has this girlfriend and he spends time with her son and does for him, but when it comes to his own biological child, I have to fight(not physically) with him to get him to spend time with his daughter. He has money because he has two jobs that pays him well and he only wants to pay me $50 whenever he feels like it. Hell no, I will not put up with his shit any more. I know some are probably saying to sue him, but one must understand that suing a dad does not guarantee that the dad will pay child support. Both of my sisters sued their kids dad and they do not pay child support. Those guys are behind over $10,000 and nothing has happened to either of them. I want to go another route where I know that I will get my money. I want to set fire behind his ass by help from St. Martha. Please tell me that she helps with money.

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

Per the forum rules, we don't use last names on the forum. That's why you see so many first names as examples.

St Martha will know if you have a picture of this person and at least his first name

She's a Saint. She will know!

take care
Hello Miss Aida,

I totally forgot about the forum rules. Silly me :? . Thanks for this information.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

That is awful!

Yes, you can do that. Just explain to her the whole situation.

Good luck

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 pm

This Tuesday I added flowers from my garden to my Saint Martha altar alongside the water with Florida water and the cup of coffee. I think she's pleased with the flowers because I asked her to send me a sign last night and I was awoken in the middle of the night to see a snake (not a real one) slither across my ceiling and dangle right above my head before disappearing. I'm feeling really positive which is something I haven't felt in a long while. Thank you Saint Martha for being there for me in these not so good times.

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Hello, so I made a honey jar nd been lighting candles in it slowly not sure we're too dispose of it but I also lit a red candle I offered my mother Santa Marta la dominadora a cup of coffee on Monday and lately flowers I been seeing beautiful ones, I just gave her anew fresh cup again just bcus the other one was almost gone! Lol boy did she want coffee lol I pray nd hope my lover finds it within himself and on his open willingness may he love me again nd may want me to never leave his side.
I texted him that I misses him so much nd would like to see him tonight I pray mama you help this day get better I believe in you please watch over me amen -

jewelbox
Newly Registered

Unread post by jewelbox » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:44 am

Ok, so here is the thing, my parents are catholics and would freak out if they found I was working with a Saint that isn't catholic.

1) The only place I can set up an altar for Filomena Lubana without anyone seeing it is in my bathroom, do you think she'd be offended by it?

2) Also, I would have to disassemble the altar every morning and get rid of the coffee so my mother wouldn't find it.

So, do you guys think it's possible to work this way with ther or should I give up? I can't stop thinking about working with her ever since I came across her prayer, it felt like a signal to me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello, jewelbox,

Welcome to the forum!

I have edited out your conversation about what another blog stated. You would have to talk to them about that.

But, to answer your 2 questions:

She ought to be given fresh coffee anyway. That applies to all Saints when giving any type of consumable offerings.

If you explain to her why you are putting her in the bathroom and why you have to take her down, she may understand and allow you to do so.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jewelbox
Newly Registered

Unread post by jewelbox » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:17 am

Miss Aida

Thank you so much for your help! I will do that!

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:56 pm

This Question has been asked but I have yet to see a response.. Do both Saint Martha & Saint Martha the Dominator use the same prayer or is there a separate one for each one??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello, Splitpea2 ,

If they are both for the same purpose, you can use the same prayer. Just make sure that her name is correct.

But, if you want to get technical, yes, they have separate prayers. You would have to look them up.

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello
can someone please tell me if I can use santa marta demendora on a man I WANT to be lovers with?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Hello, snoopy28 ,

Absolutely YES!

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

christian_w
Newly Registered

Unread post by christian_w » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:23 am

Hi all,

i wanna thank Saint Martha for her speed and help. Although nothing for certain has happened yet, but I can feel her presence and I know she is helping me. The weird thing is, this is day two of a 9 day ritual to her and I had the freestanding candle tear ALOT. I did a reading and it was mundane reasons and that the target will cry. (I don't wish anyone to get hurt if if it's necessary for him to change, then I guess it's for the good).

Near the end there were two flames going together and away for a while before the smaller flame extinguished. Then out of no where, a moth flew in. And get this, my windows and doors were shut! My target texted me that I might be able to meet him for dinner the next day. So I went and thank her. Immediately, the flame went out and the ritual seemed done for today. And surprisingly, the moth flew out of the window I opened after the flame died.

It's so weird yet amazing. Can someone explain this?

But THANK YOU Saint Martha for your help even though this is just day two and I already can feel her love, care and gentleness like a mother.

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:53 am

Thank you miss aida.
What would I say in my petition as im not involved romantically. Would she dominate him?

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Can someone answer so I can place an order? Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:54 pm

Hi snoopy28,

If your desire is to become lovers with this man, then state that in your petition. Keep it simple and trust Saint Martha to take care of it.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:52 am

Hello christian_w,

I do have not personally worked with St. Martha so I am not an expert but it sounds to me like the things you have experienced are signs that she is working with you. I do not if moths have a particular significance to her or not. But it sure seems like a sign to me.

Peace~

Nathen

lady85

Unread post by lady85 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi I did a green candle for st Martha , to have my boyfriend move back in I did the prayer and gave here offerings while I did the prayers every day. And am light ing a whit candle a little one just for her, was it ok to give her offerings? While I was lighting the candle to get him back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, lady85,

That is absolutely fine!

And welcome to the forum!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

lady85

Unread post by lady85 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:49 am

Hi ? How do I know she's working on it when I sit by her and talk to her when Ihad light the candle, the fflame would move around fast? Is that a sign

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, lady85,

This could be a sign.

Please read the pages on this thread as many people have had different signs and you might want to get familiar with what others have experienced.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lady85

Unread post by lady85 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:17 am

Hi I didn't light the candle on a Tuesday is that still ok.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:32 am

Hi lady85,

We always ask to please read through the pages here first (and then post your question if it has not already been answered), as this will help you proceed appropriately. This question has been asked numerous times

If this were me, I would light it on a Tuesday as that is her day.

Good luck.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Mama,
Just wanted to thank you for your continued support. You are just so AWESOME!!! I can sing your praises over and over and over. I want you to know that I will continue to let it be known that you are the REAL deal. There is so many things that you make happen. I feel so comfortable talking to you and really enjoy knowing that I can tell you any and everything and not be frowned upon. I'm thanking you for all that you do for me and so many others. Love you!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 am

St. Martha, St. Martha the Dominator, Mama Lubana, thank you for once again answering my prayers. Thank you for all you do for me, for you guidance, your protection and forgiveness. I have always believed in you in. Thank you again you are the best!!!!!!

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:48 am

Thank You St Martha, for your kindness and blessings upon my sister, and for continuing to work on her husband. I am in your debt St Martha, and incredibly grateful to you for watching over us.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Mama,
:D You are so AWESOME!!! Thank you for all that you do for me and so many others. I enjoy talking to you and I love it when you give me signs. Tonight I have asked you to assist me yet again and I know that you are ABLE. I'm trusting you. Hope that you are enjoying your flowers. The family, especially my husband who didn't understand the need for me to buy fresh flowers weekly even enjoys your bouquets and looks forward to them. Love you!!!
Blessings!

Classy

Unread post by Classy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:46 am

Hi everyone! This post is about petitioning St. Martha. A week ago, my boyfriend, whom I love with all of my heart, and I had a big blow up while we were on vacation - well, he had the blow up. I was texting my friend and I included her first cousin in the text -I do know that her first cousin loves me (and is possibly in love with me), but I don't like him like that nor am I in an intimate relationship with him. We are friends though and 15 years ago we had maybe what you would call an indirect romantic past. But, we are only friends. My boyfriend saw that I was texting and he asked me who I was texting and he asked to see the text. I didn't let him see it, although the text was innocent, because he would have misinterpreted it, for sure, and I didn't want to risk that. So, I deleted the text and showed him the other texts. He believes that I deleted it and calls me a liar. When we returned from vacation, he put me on call block, he's taken the money out of the business account that we were starting (he had me on the account and it was his money), and yesterday, he came to get his things (I hid a pair of his boxers and two t-shirts).

BUT, before he came, I got water to petition to St. Martha and some of the water spilled, and I read somewhere on the forum of that happening, so I went and purchased some coffee for her. Coffee was the only supply that I had for her. I was already burning white candles and I had a honey jar in the triangle and I put the coffee on the far side of it. I petitioned her and before I could lie down on the bed, my boyfriend called and said that he was coming to pick up the rest of his things - we had nto talkyd in over a week. I tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't talk. When he got here, he looked at me like he hates me. He wouldn't let me touch him and he really wouldn't listen to what I had to say. He got his things and left after a while of trying to get me out of his way from blocking him. I had some Return to Me Sachet Powder from LM on my hands because I had just put some in his shoes. I didn't have time to put some of the Reconciliation Powder on my hands or in his shoes because he got here too quickly. The night before I went to his job and blew a mixture of both on the bumper of his truck.

I want him back. I love him with every fiber in me. I am so hurt!

Can I petition St. Martha again today, since I read that Tuesdays are her days?

Please help!!

Classy

Classy

Unread post by Classy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 am

Dear St. Martha,

I am new at this, and I hope you forgive me if I have offended you in any way - I am still learning. I am asking for your help. Please reconcile my boyfriend and me. Let him forgive me and show me that he is giving our relationship another chance. Let him learn how to forgive me often and keep no records of wrongs. I'm not perfect, but I dont make mistakes like cheating. Let him call me all of the time, text me all of the time, and let him come to see me all of the time and come back to me to stay in my home with me, which will lead to marriage. Make him take me off call block and return all of my calls and texts in a timely manner. Let him be nice and loving to me and want to be with me when we're not together. Let him show me openly that he loves me with all of his heart. Let us be a couple again. Remove any other woman who seeks to have romance or a relationship with him. Make him always think of me and dream of me in a positive way.

Once this is done, I will make a report on this forum to thank you. I will continue to research to see what you like so that I may give you a gift for carrying out and manifesting my petition.

I put out coffee this morning and lit a white candle and said a prayer. If I wasn't supposed to do this, again, please forgive me.

I'm thanking you in advance! And, I appreciate you and what you will do to save my relationship with my boyfriend.

Thank you,
Classy

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Hi Classy,

You can petition St Martha as you need, but try to honor her on Tuesdays as that is her day.

Good luck.

topaz75

Thank you Saint Martha

Unread post by topaz75 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Thank you St. Martha. You have blessed me, comforted me and conquered for me. You make it known to me when you are displeased and you guide me back on the right course. Continue to bless me and my family, my mother St. Martha. For you will always be praised.
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Happy Feast Day, St. Martha

Unread post by crazycatlady » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:17 am

Just wanted to take a moment out of my day to thank St. Martha for granting my petition, for all she has done for me and will continue to do for me. But most importantly, today is her feast day. Happy feast day and I love you.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Mama, Thank you for all of your wonderful continued support! You continue to make my lover do REMARKABLE things for me. Last night was WONDERFUL :D and it was because of you. You have captivated him. He did so many loving, wonderful things - even holding me to the point of not wanting me to get out of his arms ;) Again, thank you and I love you!!!
Blessings!

applelove

Unread post by applelove » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Thank you Mama Martha for all your blessings ...you mean so much to me .... I will reward you next week for all the love you have given me and for bringing happiness back to my life . Thank you mama I love you!

SHAKUR1971
St Martha Petition on Picture about job

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:37 am

Hello All,

I have a question please. If this has been answered, please forgive me. Also, if this question is in the wrong part of the forum, please forgive me. Okay, I need some help with writing my petition to St. Martha the Dominator. I have a picture of my boss, who is one of the Vice Presidents of the company. Do I write what I want her to do on the back of her picture or do I write it on a torn piece of brown paper bag?

My situation is, I have been a contract with this company for years and I do a hell of a job, but once my contract ends, they always lay me off until they need me again. I have a family to provide for, so I need them to have me working for them for at least one year. I would love a permanent position. They will work me 3 months and lay me off. Call me back over and over again and work me for however long they need me, and lay me back off again. I mean the pay is amazing and that is one of the reasons why I keep going back also I love to work. All of the managers know me and or have heard of me. This is a huge company that has over 3000 employees. The last time I was there, they needed me for 9 days to help out this manager, and he interviewed several people, but he just told me to come to work that he didn't need to interview me because the Vice President told him about how great I worked for her.

So would I write my petition to say. Say and so hire me to contact for one year.

Would I write her name and cross it with my name? And then write what I want her to do in a circle around our names. Please help me some one as I need to start this tomorrow.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi SHAKUR1971,

What you describe is one of the traditional ways to write a petition when it comes to influencing another person. I would think this would work well for you in this situation.

Good luck, I hope you get that one year contract!

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:45 am

Miss Athena,

So you do not recommend that I petition St. Matha the Dominator (black one), but instead I should work with Influence products? I was thinking of St. Martha because it is cheaper to work with her as I do not have a lot of money to buy other products. Thanks for your advice and I am claiming my one year contract

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

Miss Athena did not say that at all.

Just do what you feel is right in your heart

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:24 am

Hello Miss Aida,

I am so sorry if I said that is what she said. I was asking her if that was what she recommend that I do. Again, I am sorry if I wrote it wrong. Thanks for your advice as well. You all are the experts so I look for advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971,

Well, I would definitely use influence products and not St Martha.

Also, working with St Joseph is really good for jobs

All your petition ideas are correct.

In your first paragraph, you asked to do it either or. I would do it both ways. In other words, 2 petitions.

You're on the right track!!

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Miss Aida,

Okay, thanks so much. I will work with the Influence products for my boss. Question: Can someone work with St. Martha for two different reasons at the same time using two different St. Martha the Dominator candles?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Hello, SHAKUR1971 ,

I suppose you could.

But, my recommendation is to work one at a time. You don't want t spread things out thinly.

Giving St Martha (or any Saint) your undivided attention to one petition at a time gives you a better chance of success.

Wishing you success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Mama,
Thanks for all that you have done for me and others. You are so awesome and remarkable. I have nothing but praises for you and I let it be known that you are the real deal. Enjoy your flowers. They are just like you - beautiful and exotic :D
Blessings!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:39 am

Hello everyone ,
Hope you are all well.
I apologize in advance if this has been asked , I did do a quick search on this but couldn't find anything.
Will Saint Martha show you crocodiles as well as dragons and snakes as signs?
I've also had a van go past my house with the word DRAGON in big letters across it and there was a little poster in town with lots of reptiles on it , didn't see any others. Would this be a sign ?
Thank you very much.

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Holy Saint Martha thankyou for hearing my prayer and granting me the sign that I asked you for, I feel so very blessed that you always work with me, I can see your work in action after only a few hours! You are the greatest, my mother and best friend, I love you dearly for all that you have done for me over the years, may our work together bring us even closer and may our bond even stronger, I will reward you generously.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”