Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

tag227

Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by tag227 » Fri May 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Hello all!

I have a guy that I am dating right now and I love being his friend. While the chemistry is there, I also know that it won't work out because of the fact that we've got two different needs when it comes to love and career. However, I love hanging out with him and his friends, but lately I've not been invited to events such as game night, and we had agreed to stay friends.

It may be selfish of me, but I would like to have this person in my life for the time being. Is there a spell to have him as a friend and to have him call me again?

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2009 10:58 pm

There are hundreds of such spells. Unfortunately, this forum is not designed as a place to write out spells for folks. We have many spells online at Lucky Mojo in addition to what has already been posted here. Here some:

SPELLS for FRIENDSHIP and KINDNESS
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/f ... pells.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 17, 2009 11:41 pm

You can order I would write on an attraction fixed candle from lucky mojo. I would write on a piece of paper the characteristics you want in a friend, and fold the paper towards you then fold it again a second time.

I would even bathe in attraction bath products or where the oil when you go out. Hope this helps :)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

tag227

Unread post by tag227 » Wed May 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Thanks Cat,

I was actually looking for a spell in the archives. :)

chihiro

Unread post by chihiro » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:12 am

Hi, i was hoping someone could help me choose the correct spell for my problem.

I have lost my best friend to his new girlfriend. For the past 10 years we have been incredibly close talking every day at least once and have shared everything together. Then suddenly when he fell in love with his new girlfriend he has stopped talking to me altogether. Literally months have gone by without him speaking to me and when we do it feels empty and like strangers. We haven't had an argument to cause the split and i am heart broken over the loss.

Bluntly I want him back. I want him to love me again. Which spell do i choose?

I have used honey jar spells multiple times over the past years in regard to business and money matters with great success but my instincts tell me it might not the right spell for this.

What do you guys think?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:58 am

Do you want him back as your best friend, or you want him to split up with the girl and become your boyfriend?
HRCC Graduate #1610

chihiro

Unread post by chihiro » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 am

I want him back as my best friend.

I must admit, i flipped out when i first realised what was happening and did a spell to break them up, which worked - for a day. He found out she had cheated on him, but after a day of wailing down the phone to me he decided that he would forgive her. Her hold on him is very strong, i doubt i am going to be able to break it, with magic or other methods.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 pm

chihiro wrote:I want him back as my best friend.

I must admit, i flipped out when i first realised what was happening and did a spell to break them up, which worked - for a day. He found out she had cheated on him, but after a day of wailing down the phone to me he decided that he would forgive her. Her hold on him is very strong, i doubt i am going to be able to break it, with magic or other methods.
Well, technically, the new girlfriend is the best friend. Do you have a boyfriend? Because I would get one in a situation like this. Your motives sound quite selfish to me and not understandable.

Why don't you want your best friend to be happy? Doesn't he deserve love like everyone else? If you have romantic feelings for him, then why not tell him?

I feel sorry for this guy.

Mary

chihiro

Unread post by chihiro » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Why is wanting my friend to remain my friend not understandable?

I admitted that my intial reaction was a mistake, and the result of panic. Which was my response to explain why i definitely didn't think it was good to try and break them up. When asked whether i wanted to split them up.

I have always remained friends with my other friends through various relationships this seem to be the norm in everyone i know around me. And lots of people have best friends and partners. You can have a great, close friendships with lots of people.

I didn't realise reconcilliation was such a taboo.

Oh and he has know her for 3 months and we have been friends for 10 years. I do want him to be happy with his new girlfriend but i don't see why to be to the exclusion of me. I am being treated like the ex-girlfriend not a friend.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi Chihiro

My impression is that you may be over-reacting a little. Sure you're hurt that your friend seems to have disappeared on you, but he still calls you up when he's in troubles. Does that mean you've 'fallen out' and you need to 'reconcile'? Also he's known this girl for only three months and it sounds like he's really into her. It may just take some time for your friend to come round and really pay attention to his friends again. Or the girlfriend is indeed the jealous type - a female best friend who he talked to everyday would necessarily seem like a threat. You can't fault people for having such fear.

If I were in your situation - it happened to me once - I'd have a chat with my friend and tell him openly what I felt. My initial response is I'd do a moving lodestone spell for friendship. If the girlfriend is the problem, I might even do sweetening work on her, given that I'd want everyone to get along fine.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:03 pm

chihiro wrote:Why is wanting my friend to remain my friend not understandable?

I admitted that my intial reaction was a mistake, and the result of panic. Which was my response to explain why i definitely didn't think it was good to try and break them up. When asked whether i wanted to split them up.

I have always remained friends with my other friends through various relationships this seem to be the norm in everyone i know around me. And lots of people have best friends and partners. You can have a great, close friendships with lots of people.

I didn't realise reconcilliation was such a taboo.

Oh and he has know her for 3 months and we have been friends for 10 years. I do want him to be happy with his new girlfriend but i don't see why to be to the exclusion of me. I am being treated like the ex-girlfriend not a friend.
Reconciliation is not a taboo. Just waltz around the forums to see that. What is questionable are the motives for wanting that friendship.

Think about it from his perspective. He has found someone that makes him happy. Who knows how long that will last? Why not give him the space to explore that relationship? If you have been friends for over a decade, then a girlfriend of three months would not be such a problem. What happens when he gets married? His wife would become his number one priority then. Would you be upset with that?

Friendships go through fluxes and people change. We do outgrow friends, by no fault on either side. People just grow in different directions. I think people have a lot of acquaintances, but true friendships are rare.

Also, I know of few straight men who are really "just friends" with their female friends. Most of these men have had romantic feelings for these friends, whether they are reciprocated or not. Actually, I take that back, I know of no straight men who have had only platonic feelings for their female friends. I would wager a guess that is what's bothering your friend's present girlfriend about you.

Either way, I would work a healing angle on this. I would not work this from a reconciliation point of view. I would work on healing the friendship and looking for support from other sources.

Mary

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:53 pm

I think the others may have been a bit hard on you, heh. I've been in the same situation, which is interesting since if the tables were turned I wouldn't let a man tell me who I can and can't be friends with. Anyway, I think honey jar is the way to go, although you say your instincts are against it. If you're fairly sure she's the problem by possibly forbidding him to see you, maybe try some Courage or John the Conquerer so he grows a backbone about it?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

chihiro

Unread post by chihiro » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am

Thanks i will try you suggestion :)

Chesireeyes

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Literarylioness wrote: Also, I know of few straight men who are really "just friends" with their female friends. Most of these men have had romantic feelings for these friends, whether they are reciprocated or not. Actually, I take that back, I know of no straight men who have had only platonic feelings for their female friends. I would wager a guess that is what's bothering your friend's present girlfriend about you.

Either way, I would work a healing angle on this. I would not work this from a reconciliation point of view. I would work on healing the friendship and looking for support from other sources.

Mary
Have to co-sign what Literarylioness said here. Rare are heterosexual men who are truly just "friends" with heterosexual women. I've come across countless guys who, when notice they can't get what they want from a woman, claim they merely desire friendship ("someone to talk to or hang out with"). In reality, their meaning of friendship is more along the lines of "friends with benefits".

Not implying that your friendship with this guy isn't sincere. And, again, heterosexual male-and-female friendships, while rare, do exist. My ex has a best friend who is female, and like you and your friend, they've known each other for years. Naturally, at first I was a little suspicious of their so-called friendship. However, his friend had a boyfriend of her own, and even when she became single, if they wanted to hang out it was when we could all hang out together as a group. She and I actually ended up becoming pretty close.

Anyhow, as Literarylioness said, you should look at the situation from the girlfriend's perspective. She is probably suspicious and feels threatened by you, which is understandable. Have you tried talking to her, maybe offering to have a girl’s night out?

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 pm

I want to share a deep friendship with someone and would like to know which is the best vigil candle to burn to make such happen?

Thanks!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm

maduro01 wrote:I want to share a deep friendship with someone and would like to know which is the best vigil candle to burn to make such happen?

Thanks!
Do you have the target in mind? Is there someone who you would like to be friends with? I would do a honey jar if you have a particular person in mind and a Come to Me Spell kit for a general best friend. The Come to Me is geared towards romantic love, but you can fashion it for platonic friendship too.

Mary

hello

Unread post by hello » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:41 pm

I feel bad because my brother is always at home and he doesn't really have any friends, i don't know why if he's really nice and laid back so i was wondering if there was some sort of spell i can cast to help him? I was thinking of maybe buying two male figure candles (not too sure on what color) and carve on one of them my brothers name and maybe put attraction oil and look me over oil (although im not sure if you can use those oils for friendship or if they're just used and meant to attract a mate) and on the other male carve "friends for Albert" and move these candles closer everyday...does this sound good? and can anyone help me out with adding anything??
thanks

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Hmm, if he's shy or lacking in confidence, you might add some John the Conqueror, Mastery, and/or Crucible of Courage products as well. If he's always at home he should certainly get out and do something to help meet people.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

hello

Unread post by hello » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:20 pm

No he's not shy or lacking in confidence (once again why i don't understand why he doesn't have many friends) and he goes to school where he meets people but i don't know...

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:24 am

I'm kind of a socially awkward person- just sort of shy and not so great with small talk, an introvert- and I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions about spells/products that would both make me more extroverted, funny, flirty, and confident as well as cause people to regard me as a cool friend to have and draw people to me.
I searched the forum archives before but all I found was stuff on success and business, which is not QUITE what I'm looking for- I'm thinking more socially. :mrgreen: I considered a honey jar, but those are meant for individuals, and I want the people I meet to view me this way. Any advice?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 am

Do an attraction spell kit to draw people to you, and do some look me over. In addition, hoodoo cannot change ones personality. That is something you are going to have to work on yourself. People are not going to find you extroverted, funny, etc if you do not exude that. However, you can attract people to you that will like you for just the way you are

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:13 pm

In addition to Stars recommendation you can work with products like Look Me Over, and Follow Me Boy/Girl products to help increase your sexual appeal. You can work with Betwitching products to increase that mysterious quality that will bewitch people. Crown of Success is not just for business, but can also bring about success in social situations as well. While you can't change your nature, you can certainly help alter your conditions. Fast Luck is another good one to use as a scent along with Look Me Over or Follow Me Boy. I have a charisma conjure that i've worked for myself and clients in the past with great success that i'll give you if you want. PM me if you want it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Are a man or a woman? Certain herbs, curios, oils, etc. are better for one gender than the other. Do you want to change your personality or for people to find you intriguing and mysterious? Many people who are quiet are more fascinating than those who jabber constantly.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:11 pm

I am a female and tend to be pretty quiet in general. Whenever I try to add something to a conversation, people usually don't hear me because I'm quiet and afraid to iterrupt. I'm afraid that part of it might be that when you come to a new setting, everyone is in a clique and it's difficult to break in unless you have an outwardly dynamic personality.

If it's possible to change my personality, I would love to, but the previous poster said it wouldn't be possible through hoodoo. I'm obviously tryingto break out of my shell more, but a boost would DEFINTEILY help!

I'm interested in making people of the same gender like me in a platonic way, too, since a bunch of hoodoo conjures to get guys liking me will only make my life miserable if the girls around me shut me out due to jealousy. (Not that I've had a problem with that before! :lol: )

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:40 pm

I meant that you can do a spell to increase your confidence, and draw people to you, but if you are not taking chances, and even attempting to put yourself out there. Then you are not giving an opportunity for the work to work. But sounds like you are trying. I would do a confidence/courage kinda spell too.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:12 pm

That's great advice! Is there any specific spell you could recommend?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello, neverfit. The above suggestions are great; I have some of the attraction products and have used them successfully for both love and money. I could see them working in your situation, too.
Another spellkit you could consider is the High John the Conqueror or Lodestone -- both come with most of the fixings to make yourself a mojo hand. Either of these seem like they would be appropriate to enhance the qualities you want to make the most of in yourself. Or you may just want to call Lucky Mojo and see if someone there could make a custom mojo for you, maybe fix you up with an appropriate vigil candle. While it's a little more expensive, the Three Johns Jack Ball, or Master Hand seems nearly ideal for your situation and concerns.
You seem like a lovely person, very likeable! As the old song says, let your little light shine, don't hide it beneath the bushel. If you just play up your natural assets a little magick will take you far.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 am

I agree with copperfox, and if you need something to do with crucible of courage vigil candle.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:54 am

If I hypothetically had the money to get either a Three Johns Jackball or a Master Hand, which would I get? Which one has more power or can be channeled towards a single use better?

And thankyou for the sweet compliments! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:39 am

From the reading on LM, the Three John Jack Ball is the Master Hand.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am

Could you please provide a link?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:13 pm

This is the product description from the LM Co. Store site:
THE THREE JOHN ROOTS JACK BALL
also known as THE MASTER HAND :

Our Three Johns or Master Hand jack ball contains one each of the three roots known as "John" that are reputed to enhance all actions and activities -- High John the Conqueror Root, Low John (Little John to Chew) Root, and Southern John (Dixie John) Root. These are wound around the hair and name of the person for whom the ball is made. In addition, each jack ball also contains one piece of the famous Master Root (Ruler's Root), one piece of Sampson Snake Root, a piece of Lodestone, and a piece of Pyrite.
These are all articles that men and women reputedly use to strengthen their nature, to gain victory over enemies, to effectively rule and dominate friends and foes alike, and to protect themselves from harm, and to gain money and love. There are no herbs in this hand, only the roots, minerals, hair, and name wound up inside the jack ball, which comes with a hanging string and is supplied with a red flannel carrying bag fixed with a Crown charm and a vial of Nature Oil. Directions for using the jack ball are included.
You could conceivably get a mojo made including these some of these components, too. Call the shop or e-mail them at
orders@luckymojo.com. I'm sure they could offer up suggestions.

Good luck!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

OnlyMyself

Unread post by OnlyMyself » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Is there anything I can do to attract new friends into my life -- Hoodoo-wise?

I'm soon to be moving away to another city and would like to know if there's any magickal "oomph" that can be used for meeting new people? ;)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Attraction oil, powder, incense, bath crystals, etc.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Depending on how much work you want to get into...you can take the attraction bath, burn a candle and when you go out, wear the oil.

After the bath, I'd start a honey jar to sweeten my life in the new town - to attract people (friends, contacts, potential love interests), good luck (opportunities for success, money, etc.).
HRCC Graduate #1610

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Depending on how much work you want to get into...you can take the attraction bath, burn a candle and when you go out, wear the oil.

After the bath, I'd start a honey jar to sweeten my life in the new town - to attract people (friends, contacts, potential love interests), good luck (opportunities for success, money, etc.).
why also a honey jar? isn't the bath and oil enough? I am confused a bit when i read here that one performs a spell and in addition performs another spell. what is enough? I have a mojo coming. should i also burn candles and take baths and such?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Do u have a complete spell kit or just a mojo? If you have the complete spell kit everything you will need for attraction will be included...the candle, incense, bath etc... A Honey Jar is to sweeten someone to you so u want sweet kind hearted persons to befriend right? So that answers your why question...Also a Honey Jar is a continuous spell... now you ask isn't the bath or oil enough well that depends on you...you can do as little (a candle) or as much (candle, oil, bath) as you want...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:17 pm

You can work the same situation from several angles. For one thing, the honey jar works over the long term and in an ongoing fashion.
Taking the baths and wearing the oil is good for a day or two - that's why you keep repeating those to keep the effects going.

@ OnlyMyself: Keeping a nice Attraction vigil burning will help keep some heat on your petition while you're out and about. :) I always like to keep candles on something that I'm working on.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:33 pm

That clarifies it. Thank you both.

I opted for two mojos for self improvement/success. should I still get candles or honey jar?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:35 pm

That's up to you. Like I said there's no one approach or combination of approaches that is any better than another. It's all up to personal preferences.

mona Q

Unread post by mona Q » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:47 am

Hi,
I am about to start at a new position..its still temporary and its in sales. The field office I am assigned to is dominated by men, and a very 'only boys network' type at that..i have been going for a week and most of them prefer to not acknowledge me, partly i think bec my sales/performance record is a great deal more than them, and i am here in order to learn the ropes and eventually be groomed for possible leadership role.
Obviously they want me gone in the bat of an eyelid.... :x

What do i use ?
so far i have dressed desk items with stop gossip products( oils and powders as needed)..cant really tell the difference so far!
I wan the office to be atleast civil to me and hopefully work together as a team of friends ..i know that is asking for a lot. I had a reading done , and it said this role had the potential to take me far..it would be what i make of it.

Again i am the only female, and i want them to be strictly office-friendly with me..not looking for any after hours nonsense. I am happily married with kids, and i really need to do this job very well so i can get ahead and make a career for myself...i dont mind a few genuine family friendships developing with other colleagues and their families but not necessarily looking for that right now.

I did not want to use the attraction products i have in case it misfired and i had a stalker on my hands... :o

what do you all recommend?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 am

A series of honey jars might work really nicely here.

I would put everyone you work with in the Boss Fix honey jar that LM sells, which can work for co-workers, too.
When you start to feel a shift, then keep the Boss Fix jar working, but make a Crown of Success jar and put the people in there that can help you - like your supervisor, or your manager, whatever.

You might want to also carry a Crown of Success mojo bag (I always like to get the triple-strength ones) on you while you are at work. And also keep yourself sprinkled with some protection powder just to make sure that you stay well anchored there while you work to establish yourself.

candis

Unread post by candis » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:09 am

I just recently started burning a honey jar for attracting the type of friends I want in my life. My questions is, what else can I do to ensure that I attract only people that I like to spend time with? :) For example: I want to attract friends who are positive, supportive, kind...

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Candis

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 am

The honey jar is good - you should have faith in your work. If you REALLY feel that you need to do something else, then you could do an Attraction kit using a list of qualities that you want in friends.

candis

Unread post by candis » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:20 am

Devi Spring wrote:The honey jar is good - you should have faith in your work. If you REALLY feel that you need to do something else, then you could do an Attraction kit using a list of qualities that you want in friends.
Thank you for responding so quickly Devi, you had recommended that I should use light blue candles to attract friends. However, the only blue candles that LM offered were dark blue and that is what I am using. Do you think this will be effective?

Thanks again.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 am

Then just use white - white can be used for pretty much anything.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:54 pm

White and Pink are great for friendships.

candis

Unread post by candis » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 pm

ConjureMan wrote:White and Pink are great for friendships.
Can you recommend a couple of Psalms to recite?

Thank you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Pslams 47, 85, 67 are great for attracting friends.

seeker8448

Unread post by seeker8448 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 pm

What is a good spell for helping to become friends with someone who distrusts or ignores you?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Honey jar and some Attraction work.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Do not expect the honey jar and Attract work to stand alone you must put some work in to; do not start and arguments and try to regain trust since it seems important to you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:09 am

Well said, jwmcclin. I should have been more specific about that. You DO need to put in the necessary personal effort and behavior-modification on the physical in ANY working to expect decent and lasting results.

seeker8448

Unread post by seeker8448 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:08 pm

thank you for your help

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:56 pm

I've got a couple of friends (one of them my BEST friend of 16 years) who suddenly, without warning, stopped speaking to me. I have no idea what happened: my former best friend and I were talking like normal one day, and I never heard from him again the next. I know he's ok, because someone else I know, knows him and he lied to her and said everything is fine, he would talk to me. Well, that was almost 7 months ago. This person has ruined all of my highschool memories, ruined all memories I had of our vacations, and hurt me worse than anybody ever has before. What I hate MOST is that he isn't even man enough to tell me to my face what the matter is, he's just ignoring me like I'm nothing. Both these guys have thrown me away like a piece of trash, after I spent years supporting them and helping them every way I could.

Well, that's not ok with me, and I want a spell to help me out. I do NOT want to hurt them, or curse them....what I want instead is for them to come back with their tails between their legs, and admit they were wrong. If that's not possible, then I want them to feel guilt and remorse for what they've done. I want them to feel every ounce of pain and regret they have caused me, and for them to know that they have only themselves to blame. I am nobody's doormat, and I deserve better than to be treated like I'm disposable.

Any thoughts? I have never been tempted to work something like this, which I could consider an iffy sort of magic. However, desperate times call for desperate measures, and this is at least one talent I have that they don't.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Essence of Bend over maybe line read about it here. http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
You may want to look at reversible work as well.

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Thanks, will read up on it now.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:27 pm

purexox

Unread post by purexox » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:00 am

:/ Recently me and my best friend of four years had a fall out. We no longer talk to each other, or hang out. Which really sucks because she always been there for me and I for her, and now i feel so alone. I don't want our friendship to be flush down the toilet because of some stupid fight. I have very much forgiven her in my heart, but she can't do the same for me.

Does anyone here know of any friendship spell? I have google some, but i am a bit ify on them. I really just want my friend back, will i in some way be forcing her? She's a Christian so will the spell not even work? Yeah silly question but i just wondering.

Also if no friendship any good spells to forget about her period and move on with me life? lol. She seem to to be doing fine without me. Maybe its selfish of me to even tried to be her friend again.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 am

Lucky Mojo offers an entire line of Return To Me products, used for the return of lovers or friends: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

A honey jar would help sweeten her to you, and you could combine the RTM products with the honey jar. If things don't work out after a while, and you want to move on, look into Cut and Clear products: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
HRCC Student #1339

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”