Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
dppagc

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by dppagc » Fri May 15, 2015 8:31 pm

1) How long must I do the candle spell to see results?

2) Am I supposed to open the candle jar to put more items inside if the lid is filled with wax? Or should I create a new bottle?

3) Does the size of the honey bottle influence the spell?

4) Honey jar is not just for lovers only right? I want to sweeten someone to be my close friend.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Hello, dycell123,

You can open honey jars to add personal belongings and to fed some of the honey to your target

You getting clean burns which is a very good sign!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Hello, dppagc

I will answer each question after the question. OK?

1) How long must I do the candle spell to see results?- that all depends on Spirit. I have no idea. Nobody knows. And honey jars are slow to manifest

2) Am I supposed to open the candle jar to put more items inside if the lid is filled with wax? Or should I create a new bottle?-You don't have to open it and put more things s in it. That's optional

3) Does the size of the honey bottle influence the spell?-no

4) Honey jar is not just for lovers only right? I want to sweeten someone to be my close friend.-You are absolutely right.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Sat May 16, 2015 10:11 pm

So, I'm going to add a picture of me and my target to the honey jar. Now, do I need to fold the pictures 90 degrees clockwise and keeping folding it towards me like I would for the petition paper? Or could I just fold the pictures in half and put it in the jar?

AfroLatina

Unread post by AfroLatina » Sun May 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Hey everyone, hope you're having a nice weekend. Here's some random updates

1. I burned a 3 hour pink candle the other day and it burned in half the time. Totally weird because they always go for the complete 3 hours. (BTW, I've literally been glued to Ms. Cat's Candle Divination page, it's been so helpful!)

2. I started a red influence skull candle last night and had it burning right alongside my honey jar. Everything was fine but then after awhile I began to feel physically exhausted like I did when I first made my honey jar. So I decided to snuff out both candles because I didn't want to fall asleep on them, and of course just like the first time I did my honey jar I had a restless night with strange dreams. :? I also felt like my nose was stopped up like I was sick, which also happened last time. :? So I searched the forum and found information on spiritual fatigue and it was very insightful! So for now I'm just going to stick with these 2 spells.

3. So I did a few things that they recommended in the spiritual fatigue thread and I felt more energized by midday so I decided to finish burning my honey jar candle and also my skull candle. The wick from the honey jar burned up a huge about of the wax that had been on top of my jar so of course I did a search and found that that is a good sign. Maybe less than 10% of wax remains on the lid, but you would have never guessed that it had globs of wax on the lid just the other day.

4. So after my honey jar finished burning I lay in bed and all of a sudden I see a hummingbird at my window!!! I was always taught that birds are messengers, so of course I do another forum search and found that hummingbirds=luck in love. My mouth literally shot open and I held my head for a second because we don't get cute little birds like that over here. We typically get the regular black ones. I actually had to google an image of a hummingbird just to make sure that's what it was lol

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 18, 2015 9:17 am

Hi IceMachine,

Since your photo is of the two of you together, fold it in half so that you are facing each other. You can put a bit of honey on your faces for extra "stickiness". Then you can fold it however many times you wish or need in order for it to fit into the jar. Good luck!

Hi AfroLatina,

You got some very nice signs! The wax clearing up is a good, clean burn and the hummingbird is especially encouraging. This may also be a sign to use LM's Chuparrosa line of products, as Chuparrosa is colloquial Spanish for hummingbird. You can find them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-chuparrosa.html Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Is it okay to have a honey jar and a vinegar jar going for the same person? My vinegar jar is for my target to break up the relationship that he is in & the honey jar is to sweeten him to me on hopes that he makes contact. TIA

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, dycell123 ,

Yes, that's fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 pm

I am trying to increase my popularity at work and sweeten some of my ex's friends to me (about 5 people). What is the most efficient way to work on several people at once? Are individual jars more potent than putting everybody in one jar?

I'm also wondering what to do if you can't even get a photo of someone. I have a first and last name, but this person doesn't use social media, so I can't get photos or a birthdate. Can I still make a jar someone like this, or would I be better off with another kind of spell?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello,

I have a Honey Jar for my massage office and I put everyone in that thing. I would put all the people at your job that you are wanting to be nice to you in the same jar. If all you have at the moment is someones name that is a good enough start. Just use that. When you get more things you can use than put that in there to!

Peace~

Nathen

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Thanks natstein. For the honey jar I'm putting my coworkers in, will being in the same jar sweeten them to each other too?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

Yes. It ought to

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Fri May 22, 2015 4:55 am

Hi, are these bad signs?
I broke the tip of the pen when clipping it onto my shirt.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 22, 2015 5:04 am

Hello, dppagc ,

Was this a pen you used for the petition?

How long after did this happen after you used it for our petition?
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Miss Aida,
I listened to the lucky mojo radio where the topic was about te skull candles, and I ended up drilling holes on the skulls ears lol.
When I talk to it, I try not to get too close to the candle because I don't want to accidently blow out the flame. Not sure if I have to get super close to it or not.

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Sat May 23, 2015 10:07 am

would a reconcillation spell be better or a honey jar spell be better?
When using the honey jar, do you clear the candle wax left behind previously?
My candle is now burning the old wax left behind, luckily it was a metal lid or else it would have melted.

Update: The candle finally burned out and combined with the remnants of an old wick to form a double or triple peak flame. This is exciting.

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Sat May 23, 2015 10:29 pm

The thing is: My reconciliation may depend on her and her boyfriend and her husband. What should I do?

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sun May 24, 2015 4:42 am

Hi I just wanted to update the results of my honey jar. I started it back in February for a new guy I started seeing. He sort of pulled back because of some personal issues so I decided to give the jar a try. I've been burning it faithfully 3 times a week since the middle of February. It was slow at first but I kept my faith and hope and sure enough, the contact started coming in. We now are in communication daily and we have seen each other once. We live an hour apart and there are other factors which have been keeping us from seeing each other more frequently but I know this will smooth out and eventually we will begin to see one another more. I'm very happy with the results. Honey jars DO work, slowly, but they do.

I do have one question. Wax seems to have melted all around the jar between the lid and the jar. It almost looks like a seal around the jar. I would like to possibly use some of the honey to bake something for the guy for when I see him next but I'm sort of afraid to open it and disturb the seal that has formed. Anyone have any thoughts on this? If I do try to open the jar the seal will certainly come off. Has anyone ever had this sort of thing happen to their jar and do you think it's a good or bad thing? Thanks for the help!

inlove35

Unread post by inlove35 » Sun May 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Hi All,
I wanted to begin a stay with me honey jar, and already have a love me honey jar going for a client. Is it ok to do the two at the same time. They are for the same person or would a stay at home spell kit be better. I wanted to begin after the retrograde goes direct.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, dppagc ,

I would continue the honey jar

Then do a break up spell. There is a picture on the page I am about to give you of moving your target away from the other person and toward you (and this is the spell I recommend for you). The picture is on the right side of the lower middle of the page

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, Moonbeam,

This might be a sign to keep it closed.

Yes, I have seen this happen to my break up jars (but they are not supposed to be opened anyway).

If you do scrape it off, remember to deploy it hoodoo style: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck with your spell!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello, inlove35,

Since you already have a honey jar, I would go with the spell kit !

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Mon May 25, 2015 3:03 pm

I guess I wanted to get some input on the honey jar that I just started. The first time that I burned the candle, it left some wax-no specific image. Then the second and third time-there was no wax leftover-it burned cleaned. I did notice on the second/third time though towards the end-that the wick layed flat on the top of the jar and it would form 2 small flames-where it would proceed to burn the remaining candle wax. I did see some smoke go off when it was completely burned. I take it these are good signs? Are the spirits working it?

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Mon May 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I must say, the wax has completed formed a seal around the jar between the lid and the jar so I don't feel like I should open it and disturb it either. I have one more question. I don't keep my honey jar out on the days I'm not burning. I move it to a higher shelf so it's out of sight and move it down lower when I'm going to burn a candle on it. However, in doing this, some of the wax that has dripped from the candles and stuck the jar have fallen off. What should I do with those pieces? I've saved them but I'm unsure what to do with them. Throw them out, bury them, or do nothing with them?

Satiri21
Newly Registered

Unread post by Satiri21 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:16 pm

I did a honey jar almost 2 years ago on an ex, during that time he started dating a mutual "friend"then became engaged to her... Starting 2 months ago I moved & when I took the honey jar out he started sending me suggestive texts, calling me beautiful.. Not sure karmically speaking what I should do.. He was the love of my life & our breakup was extremely painful. I didn't put anything of a sexual nature into the jar just memories, a picture & little love trinkets... At the time I considered a hex jar against this "friend" but knew in my angry state I would pour my hatred into it & decided against it... Am I playing with emotional fire? Is this a rule of 3 karmic situation?? On her? On me? Any insight would be helpful

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Tue May 26, 2015 9:33 am

Hi miss adia,

How do I make long candles stick to the bottom of the jar without falling?

If the candle burns for 2 or more hours, do I keep thinking of her the whole time? How do I know if I am supposed to snuff a candle out early?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue May 26, 2015 11:08 am

Not sure. Usually people melt the bottom of the candle a bit to stick it to the top of the metal lid on the honey jar. I wouldn't use taper style candles though. I'd stick with 4-6 inch or figural candles.
HRCC Student #1989

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, Satiri21,

There is no "rule of 3 karmic situation" in African American folk magic. You may have learned that in Wicca. It is not part of hoodoo.

-----------------------

Hello dppagc,

I just drip a little wax on the jar and stick the candle in it. I like the little chime candles for honey jars myself. You can light them and say a little prayer when you first light the candle. sit with it for a few if you feel the need and then just let it burn. Every time you walk by it or notice it say your little prayer again. I like t let candles burn out myself but if you have to leave and do not feel it is safe to leave it then snuff it out letting it know that it is not done working yet and then relight it with a prayer when you get back.

Peace~

Nathen

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Wed May 27, 2015 5:39 am

I wanted to know can I keep my honey jar on a candle warmer. To keep it warm and working

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Wed May 27, 2015 7:13 am

I wanted to know can I keep my honey jar on a candle warmer. To keep it warm and working

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed May 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Interesting idea! That's actually better than sticking it a pot of warm water, less messy. Last time I did that I ended up melting the wax on my lid into my cooking pot. So messy. Personally, I wouldn't leave it constantly on the warmer. Jsut in case, but yeah I love this idea.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed May 27, 2015 1:21 pm

Ok, I'm trying out the candle warmer for my jar right now. I found a metal lid that fits perfect & will contain any wax that may melt. I'm really excited because I got good results from my jar when the weather warmed up & some of the crystallized honey liquified again.
HRCC Student #1989

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Wed May 27, 2015 4:09 pm

I start one two days ago. It just came to me about the candle warmer. So far so good

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Wed May 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Will the work be affected if I wanted to burn a candle for the honey jar on a Sunday, Thursday, Saturday in additional to Monday, Wednesday and Friday? And if I felt like burning a candle twice a day, would that be ok or no?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed May 27, 2015 5:52 pm

It's common to burn a candle daily when you begin a honey jar. It sounds a tad excessive to burn candles twice a day in addition to the candle warmer. You could approach the situation from a different angle & keep working you honey jar.
HRCC Student #1989

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:30 pm

IceMachine,

you'd probably be better off having a run of vigil candles lit for you at MISC. That way there is always a candle burning for you, backing up the work you're doing at home.

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Thu May 28, 2015 8:58 am

Ok. Also, when I was putting my petition paper and photo in the jar, a bit of honey came up, the photo, took up a lot of room. I had no choice but to take some out with a spoon. Is that a problem? Or would I need to start all over?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 28, 2015 9:59 am

IceMachine wrote:Ok. Also, when I was putting my petition paper and photo in the jar, a bit of honey came up, the photo, took up a lot of room. I had no choice but to take some out with a spoon. Is that a problem? Or would I need to start all over?
It's traditional, anyway, to taste the honey and say "As this is sweet to me, so you will be sweet to me." And you had a spoonful right there :) So I don't think it's a problem.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

michalpro
Newly Registered

Unread post by michalpro » Fri May 29, 2015 11:39 am

Hello and greetings from Scotland.
I've started my honey jar this morning. Using Reconciliation and Return to me oils on the candles.

I have a question regarding signs. Puzzled a bit. I have a petition on Crystal Silence League since last week and had a few notifications initially that someone prayed for my case. Twice 2 people in the time period of 12 hours or so. It had been silence for 2 days and I was a little bit surprised that this morning three people after 2 days silence prayed for this case. Even more unusual, exactly when I just started spell, during the spell and one hour after finishing first day of the spell.
Would you consider it as a sign? I thought it had to be 3 days.

Thanks for your advice.
Michael

AfroLatina

Unread post by AfroLatina » Fri May 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. I have a question and hoping someone could clarify it for me. I've been searching like crazy and haven't found a definite answer. Thanks in advance.

Does a twin flame occur when there's two flames going on one wick OR does a twin flame occur when part of the wick falls into the wax and remains on fire while the main wick keeps going?

Thank you.

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Fri May 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Question..I starting having signs when first using the honey jar, so I decided to contact my target, unfortunately my target didn't respond back. Was it too soon for me to initiate contact? I've read that just because someone gets "signs" doesn't mean that it will go through as desired. Should I keep working the jar until I see at least some movement?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri May 29, 2015 8:32 pm

I just wanted to update on my homemade honey jar. I've decided to dispose of it. Even though I've seen movement on it, I have no will to work on it any longer. Plus the movement I've seen on it has just shown my ex to be unworthy of the effort. He's a liar & any "positive" movement just turns out to be him lying & trying to manipulate me, i.e. sucker me whenever possible. I'm friends with my ex's girlfriend's ex. It came out that they were trying to sucker both of us.Her ex had her phone & was reading texts to me from between my child's father & the skank. Like him offering to put her up in a condo (during the time before he was ordered to pay me child support & didn't help me with anything financially). The movement I've had has been my ex suggesting we have another child together, offering to donate his sperm to me. I politely declined. I'm done with homemade workings for now, if I do anything else it will be with the Lucky Mojo Influence honey jar kit. I emptied the honey that would fit into a small decorative glass jar & I'm going to have our son gift that to him. I buried what was left of the jar, open & facing upside down to make it easier for the ants to get to, on the back & to the side of my apartment building as my neighbors are nosy.
HRCC Student #1989

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi michalpro

You do not have to wait three days for signs, or for movement, or for the result of your wish to come true. Here is a thread that will explain it to you.

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

-----

Hi AfroLatina,

You can read about twin flames in this piece Miss Cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Blessings!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi IceMachine,

Keep working that jar with all your energy.

Good Luck!!
AIRR Member

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi AlyssaH,

Sounds perfect.

Blessings!
AIRR Member

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat May 30, 2015 10:24 pm

Thanks Ms.Melanie.
HRCC Student #1989

AfroLatina

Unread post by AfroLatina » Sun May 31, 2015 7:20 am

Hi everyone, my petition paper seems to be a bit opened due to me gently moving the jar around to move the honey. Is this okay?

Thanks in advance!

dppagc

Unread post by dppagc » Sun May 31, 2015 9:20 am

Hi if i burn acandle for1 hour, am i supposed to keep thinking of her non stop?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun May 31, 2015 1:35 pm

AfroLatina, yes that is ok.

dppagc, it helps to pray and meditate while your candle burns, but sometimes that isn't realistic, especially if your candle takes more than an hour to burn. I always light mine before I go to bed, because it's easier for me to do some day dreaming while I'm falling asleep. Just focus on some good, strong prayer when you light the candle, then some meditation/visualization-- you don't have to spend the full hour exerting all of your mental energy if you don't want to. Sometimes I will prep for other spells while the candle burns, that way I'm thinking about my target for at least some of the time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello, dppagc,

No, that is not necessary.

But it doesn't hurt if you do!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AfroLatina

Unread post by AfroLatina » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Update:

One Word: MOVEMENT!!!

(this is going to be a bit long, so please bear with me)

So my guy was supposed to see me this week, but he contacted me early this morning to tell me that he won't be able to because he was going to take his son to the big hockey game in Tampa (let's go hawks!), which totally bummed me out, but it's fine because that's his son and I'd never give him a crazy ultimatum like that. So I jokingly tell him that now he owes me and he brings up the trip that I've been wanting him to take me on since December! Ever since I started my jar he's been bringing up this place a lot, but I haven't added my two sense in because I wanted to see where things would go for themselves. Well, when he brought it up today HE introduced some dates (in the past I've been the one to do that), he wanted to go in two weeks from today!! Unfortunately I have work, so that was a no go, but I mentioned something for the end of the summer and asked him what his thoughts were and he said something along the lines of "as long as you're with me I will have a good time" which definitely made me smile. So he's going to check on his office in two weeks and then I will go out with him again at the end of the summer. He also said that he needs to go and check up on that office every other month and that he wanted me to join him!

Oh and in regards to signs....I hear or see his name everywhere! Probably 4-5 times a day minimum. Went to the doctors the other day and what is the first name I hear being called? His name! Every time I see it or hear it I smile.

Although today was good, these past week has been hard. This past Friday marked my third week and I knew that movement was supposed to come. I know the universe works in mysterious ways, but sometimes my mind gets to racing lol. Usually when I light my candles I try to meditate and do other love type things while it burns, but I felt so sad and drained that I let just prayed over them for a few minutes and then just let them burn on their own. I was also obsessing with the way my candles burn. However, I'm 99% sure that has more to do with Science than anything else, because the other brand of candles I had were not doing the same things. What helped me get through it all was spending time on here learning about new spells (I love learning about new spells, and the history of hoodoo). I also didn't focus on the "how", just the "when". Focusing on the "how" can be extremely tiring and gets my mind racing like crazy. I continue to have confidence in my jar and try not to sweat the small things. I don't know, maybe this can help someone.

And always, thank you everyone for always answering my questions. I appreciate it so much. I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm

When inscribing the candle to put on the honey jar, should you use the same command every time? I've been writing "(Target's name) RETURN TO (My name)" each time, but switch up the oils based on circumstance. Are there other ways of doing this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, AfroLatina,

So you're going to take the trip?

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

I always use the same command for consistency in communicating with the spirits.

If it doesn't work at all, then I would recommend changing the command.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

AfroLatina

Unread post by AfroLatina » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Miss Aida,

I can't go in two weeks because I have to work :( but we talked about it throughout the day. He hasn't visited his office in the other city in over a year and needs to go before his July sabbatical, so I'm definitely going with him mid August! I've wanted this trip so bad for so many months you have no idea. Each time we were supposed to go something happened that made it a change of plans. With him going through a lot and then us going through a lot together I just stopped bringing it up because I didn't want to seem too pushy or insensitive to everything that's been going on. So these past few times when he talked about it I kind of let him choose the direction. Now that things are slowing down I want him to make me more of a priority.

Okay that was long and boring. But yes I'm going and now I need to get bikini ready lol!!

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:09 am

Hi everyone! :) Question...would I do any damage if say I took 2 days off working my honey jar? I have to go out of town for 2 days this month and don't want to leave candles burning when I'm not around..

Polipoli

Unread post by Polipoli » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:56 am

Can someone please help me I did my Honey Jar spell worked perfect the guy I want to get his attention is there but that's all, meaning that our relacionship is not moving on, he look after me when he needs me in bed only, kind of friends with benefits, I want his love and attention please tell me what else can I do in order to make him fall in love, I started my honey jar in January this year, I been burning candles a least 3 times a week, my candles had the oils and engraved his name, what else :( ;)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi lotinbigd,

You should be OK.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi Polipoli,

You could work with Lucky Mojo's Come to Me and Love Me products to stir up those feelings in him. You can read about them in the forum and use them on both yourself when you see him and your candles when you work your jar.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck.

Southern-Spirits.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”