• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:17 am

AIRR Workers Who Specialize in Love or Reconciliation Spells

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Unread postby gbenson » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 am

I wish I could ring, I work in security so I can use the internet but not my phone, on my to-and-from work I get a lift, so I don't have any privacy.

The misunderstanding is all my fault, there is no way for her to know the truth unless I tell her personally and I cannot contact her, thats how messed up things have got.

Just out of curiosity, does magic have its limits, are some situations out of grasp no matter what magic is used? How can I contact AIRR workers who specialize in love or reconciliation spells?
gbenson

Re: AIRR Workers Who Specialize in Love or Reconciliation Spells

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am

Hello again gbenson

I'm sure you'd get your email reading sorted out. From there you'd have a better idea about what to do, or your worker can work with you. For now, don't panic.

There're situations that are essentially out of grasp, like I've done a love spell on a man that simply failed, or a job spell that didn't come through because I wasn't meant to get the job. Right now you don't know if your case is one of these, so take a deep breath and try not to worry so much.
cabriellenil

Re: AIRR Readings

Unread postby gbenson » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:46 am

Thanks.

I'm going to schedule an appointment tomorrow for a reading, should have done this a long time ago.

I should do my best to calm down, but its something thats important to me and I'm a person who panics a lot and needs to know for sure asap :lol: , maybe I should get a candle lit for myself to get some self control :lol:
gbenson

Unread postby freegirl » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Yes you can also ask a rootworker to do that for you. I am the same way.
freegirl

Unread postby gbenson » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:21 am

Something I am going to look into doing once I get the reading back, can't go on living this way :lol:

I am hoping its going to be a case where I am exaggerating the problem, I don't know how she is thinking or how she feels, so here is hoping its a case of me being able to use the Candle service.

Just out of curiosity, I know love spells etc are hit and miss because of their nature, but would a friendship spell yield better results if all you wanted was for the person to be friends with you again?
gbenson

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 am

Love spells are not necessarily hot or miss - they can yield results that are half-way, like you get back together but things are shaky, or they come back and get closer again but kick you, any number of possibilities.

You want your woman back, as your woman and not as a friend, so don't confuse your intent before you get your reading or start your spell for now =)
cabriellenil

Unread postby gbenson » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:36 am

I cannot thank people enough for the help & advice I have been given, everyone I have encountered on this forum have been above and beyond nice, so pleased I have found such a caring forum.

I would take it any way possible and build on the relationship from there, its not just about her its about her son who I treasure and think the world of.
gbenson

Unread postby lawgirl » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 am

thank you for your posts...gives me a better insight... :)
lawgirl

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:04 am

Hey I've had mentioned and saw a few people post this site on the forum http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ I'm reading through it. Anyone have any actual experance with the readers on this site? And if so can you recommend which is the best for Love readings? BTW this regards bringing an ex back that I'm talking to again and it will most liking have to be over the phone. Thanks
ShadowyEmbrace

Re: Which reader is best for Love?

Unread postby Maljen » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:19 am

Shadow, you'll need to look at each reader's page. Some won't do certain types of conjures and spells. Anyone one of them, however, can give you a good reading, no matter the topic. But if you're looking for someone to do work on your behalf after the reading, you'll need to see what each one does and does not do. For example, Dr. E., whom I have been getting readings with will not do break up work nor will he do reconciliation work if the parties are not speaking to one another. Read each person's page and then go with whomever you have the strongest initial connection to.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 am

This board is here to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products, not to help chose a reader or worker. Maljen said it best, read there pages and do some digging.
Turnsteel

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks and sorry didn't mean to promote a different site was just wondering if anyone had any good experances.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 am

No, it's not that you were promoting AIRR - which is run by Miss Cat, so it's ok to talk about it. It's just that the LM forum is not meant to discussing who we think is a "best" worker for anything. There are several testimonial threads here on the forum for different workers, and then on the AIRR pages for each worker there are usually testimonials. Those are what you should be looking at for the info you want.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Well I read through them and got an appointment over the phone with one... It's odd bc all the work I've done myself seemed to be going great now she suddenly isn't contacting me or answering my calls for the past few days? Is it possible to over do it with hoodoo?
ShadowyEmbrace

WIll my reader know it is my boyfriend?

Unread postby Maria95 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 am

Hello,

I have been in a difficult situation with my ex-fiance for 8 years now. He never knew I went to have readings done un til recently. His "wife" which was a fix from family, and also a greencard marriege is doing things to keep him and to separate and block him from me. So for example, if he sees me, he may crash his car, or he may be held down when he gets home by a spirit, etc. he is having difficulty eating and sleeping also, for years. Medically, nothing is wrong with him. He has experiences things happening with him and now he is willing to go for a reading. He says he wants to go by himself, so i gave him my reader's information. Will she know it is him, and will I come up in that reading? I did not do anything, and any work I did was reversable,, but I would like her to know it is him so she can give him a good, thorough reading.

Thanks
Maria95

Re: WIll my reader know it is my boyfriend?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:07 pm

If she's very skilled, then yes she would be able to pin-point you if you were the source of something that comes up in the reading, just as she should be able to pin-point any other person who was a source.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:39 am

Well if you want her to know its him you should tell her :-) I have many clients who start out getting readings for themselves, then they get a reading for their partner, and their moms and...in some cases I have entire families!
Just let her know he is your boyfriend. That was there is transparency and clarity from the start. If he wants to go to someone who has not read for you-ask you reader to recommend a reader that she trusts.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:30 am

Greetings!

Thanks so much for your replies! Now I have a better understanding and I did call her to let her know that he is coming and he is my boyfriend. I do not know if she will remember, but I believe she will be able to "pinpoint" me. She has also done spiritual work for me, so I pray she will. I am not sure if he will want to go to someone else, being as though he has never had a reading done before. I also think he wants to go to the person I went to because he trusts my instincts, but you never know. I just do not see him doing the research or even knowing where to go.

I was a bit worried and I have no clue when he is planning on going. This coul dbe a major breakthrough for me, and I hope this is it and this will all be over and he will learn the truth so we can re-start our lives together and rebuild. It will not be easy but it is worth it for true love.

Thanks a million! :)
Maria95

Unread postby luckyboy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:39 am

I am fully aware of the AIRR site with all of the suggested root workers but I want some suggestions on who to work with for love and fidelity work.

I have had so many bad experiences with psychics in the past who try to control through fear, always telling me I need more money to have other work before reconciliation and it becomes so ridiculous with prices prices and never ending work that needs to be done that I decided to do everything through God and the Lucky Mojo products.

I did my own reconciliation work and we are back together.

I was thinking of having some one from the AIRR site assist me in the fidelity part...

Please help. Testimonials and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks so much, and looking forward to the responses. God bless
luckyboy

Re: I Need a Love Worker from AIRR

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 am

You can find customer testimonials for many of the AIRR workers on their individual pages on the AIRR site &/or on their personal website which will be linked on their AIRR page. There is also a section here on the forum for testimonials, and many of the AIRR workers have threads there that various clients have started and contributed to. You can look through them there:

customer-testimonials-f22.html

None of the AIRR workers will try to frighten you, or sell you more work than you need. So you can feel confident working with those practitioners.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: I Need a Love Worker from AIRR

Unread postby luckyboy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:03 am

youre the best devi. thanks so much for the reassurance.. will check the link now
luckyboy

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks, Devi, that was good advice.

Luckylulu, i have one more suggestion. If you go to the AIRR site and read the Love Work page --

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

-- you will fine in the box at top right and also in the list at the bottom of the page, the names of all of the AIIRR workers who will perform love spells for clients. You can click their names to see their pictures, read more about them, see the testimonials on their pages, and learn what kinds of love works they will do (some will find new love but will not do reconciliations, some will do reconciliations but not love-binding fidelity spells, some will do whatever kind of love spell you ask for, etc.).
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Why many rootworkers won't do reconciliation or revenge work

Unread postby Klaur003 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 am

I've been browsing the listings of the AIRR rootworkers and I've noticed that almost all of them refuse to do revenge or reconciliation work. I was kind of surprised by this since I thought there was not a fear of this kind of thing in the hoodoo tradition. Can anyone tell me why this kind of work seems to be an issue among so many practitioners?
Thanks for any replies.
Klaur003

Re: Why won't so many rootworkers do reconciliation work?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:24 am

Klaur003,

It is not fear that makes workers reluctant to take on reconciliations. This type of work requires both parties to forgive the past and change how they relate to each other. Clients often expect to bring back lovers/spouses/partners without working on healing whatever caused the separation in the first place.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Why won't so many rootworkers do reconciliation work

Unread postby aura » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:26 am

Hi Klaur003,

I don't think that workers have ''issues'' with reconciliation work, but it is touchy work to do for a number of reasons:

1 - it is some of the work with the lowest success rate
2 - even if reconciliation is possible and does come about as a result of conjure, very often the same issues which caused the rupture in the first place will once again rear their ugly head in the relationship so unless a client is willing to do a lot of personal growth work, the rootwork may well be done for nothing
3 - it's intense work and often involves simultaneous break-up work which some workers won't do
4 - it's intense work and often invoves simultaneous break-up work which makes it quite expensive
5 - keep in mind that even Conjures who ''don't do reconciliation'' may still take your case if their reading/Spirit indicates that they are able to help you and that the cause is justified, it's just not part of their usual case-load.

Perhaps some of the AIRR workers on the Forum can add their 2c to help further clarify the issue.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Klaur003,

You question made me smile. I have never yet met a professional root doctor who has a "fear" around doing revenge spells or reconciliation spells. I have never yet met one who has "issues" (meaning unresolved emotional issues) around these types of spells, either.

Mama Micki and Aura gave great reasons both including the question of ethics and reaching beyond ethics, for why certain root doctors don't like to handle Reconciliation or Revenge work. I will add a couple more ideas.

First, you need to understand that obsessed and/or deranged clients are a problem that each rootworker must handle.

Obsessed and/or deranged clients tend to run from reader to reader and from worker to worker hoping against hope that someone will fix their issue. These people won't take "no" for an answer, and if you are the one who gives them a time-line for the work or who honestly tells them "this work won't succeed," they may bad-mouth you and say you are "not strong enough" or they may keep running from worker to worker until their money runs out and then start bad-mouthing rootwork or magic in general, saying "it's all a scam."

This is not true of ALL rootwork clients, but we have all noticed the phenomenon, and some of us don't like dealing with obsessed and/or deranged clients.

Now, here's the difficult thing:

Reconciliation and Revenge work attract a higher percentage of obsessed and/or deranged clients than, say, career-growth work or new-love work do.

This is not to say that any given Reconciliation or Revenge client is "obsessed and/or deranged," but it is a well-known to professionals that a HIGHER PERCENTAGE of clients seeking those particular services are "obsessed and/or deranged."

Obsessed and/or deranged Reconciliation clients have a MUCH higher than average tendency to promise that they will not do something (like, for instance, not start an argument with their ex, or not stalk their ex's girlfriend on Face Book) and then to turn around and do exactly what they promised not to do. In other words, they are not honest with their spiritual adviser. This is not true of ALL Reconciliation clients, but we have all noticed the phenomenon of the promise-breaking obsessed and/or deranged Reconciliation client, and some of us don't like dealing with these clients because, by their own actions, they undercut the work they have hired us to do. We want to succeed, and sometimes we can't, because they are non-compliant or they engage in outright sabotage of our best efforts on their behalf.

Obsessed and/or deranged Revenge clients who want to hire a "killer" root doctor are another category of problem for professional root doctors. People who ask us to curse or kill on their behalf are more likely than other clients to be
* lying or fabricating a fake justification for the revenge or cursing work,
* clinically insane,
* difficult to deal with,
* affected by alcoholism or drug addiction,
* of the opinion that throwing money at us will overcome our dislike of their personalities
* engaged in illegal lines of employment
Some of us do not want to deal socially with people of this type at all, regardless of whether they may be clients.

It may seem like "throwing out the baby with the bathwater" to refuse to serve Revenge or Reconciliation clients just because there are more "obsessed and/or deranged" clients seeking those forms of work -- but some workers set their boundaries to limit their clientele, just the way that some restaurants require that patrons wear shoes or formal clothing or they will not be served. And not every restaurant serves the same menu. Throwing money into a Thai restaurant will not convince the owners to serve you pizza.

Finally, as Aura noted, even those who, in public, say they won't do Reconciliation or Revenge spells, may actually do so for clients whom they know, trust, support, and like.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Klaur003 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Thanks so much for all of the replies. I guess I misspoke when I said "fear" - I probably meant something more like judgment or ethical beliefs. In any case, I hadn't thought about the possibility of concern about the clientele rather than the work itself. It makes sense.
Thanks again for all the replies!
Klaur003

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm

And then there's concern for the rootworker's own gifts. I do very little cursing work, partly because I'm lady-hearted, but also because I suck at it. It's dishonest to take a client's money for work that is beyond your gifts.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 am

Excellent replies all!

For me, I do both revenge and reconciliation, but I only take on cases that I feel are given the green light from Spirit. But I found the question a bit misleading as it seems to imply that the majority of AIRR doesn't do this work which is simply not true.

I think AIRR is a perfect representation of the balance between justified workers and lady-hearted workers. In fact I would say it is evenly balanced. Off the top of my head the workers who do both of these works are myself (ConjureMan Ali), Dr. E, Miss cat, Deacon Millet, Khi Armand, Brother Vanderson, Dr. Johannes, Miss Bri, Momma Starr, Ms. Robin and the list goes on. As you can see there are plenty of members of AIRR who do the both revenge and reconciliation so I don't know where you get the idea that almost all of us don't do this work...
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 am

I am not a member of AIRR (yet), but I would be reluctant to do cursing/crossing/revenge work for someone I don't know. However, there are cases where it is justified, such as an attack by an abusive or violent person. There are also some public figures that I would gladly do Stop Gossip work on just to get them to shut up.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Why many rootworkers won't do reconciliation/revenge work

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 pm

I have never ran into the issue with a worker through AIRR who is scared to do this type of work or not do it if justified. I have an AIRR worker that I prefer and like to work with when I need help above my own. this person has done break up jars, hot foots, rec candles, moving candles all for me. but we also have a good working relationship. Iv used this persons services, including magic, readings, candle setting, mojos, oils. To me its like finding the perfect doctor whom you click with and know you can come to them and ask anything. But of course that takes time and energy in fining the one and building the relationship.
j82

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:51 pm

If i were working a complex love situation with a man who did not show his feelings, which is what i understood from the original query, i would get a reading and try to see what possibilities the future held for success, then, if the reading turned out well, i would light a series of love candles, either one per week or each one lit on the day the previous one came to an end or one per month, depending on financial considerations.

Meanwhile, i would order a honey jar, mojo hand, or the ingredients to craft a potted plant container spell for use in the home, and dress the area with some love oils.

This kind of work succeeds best, in my experience, when it is being double-teamed by a reader/rootworker or the folks at the church and by the client himself or herself, in the home, with each party backing up the other's work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby luckyboy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:30 pm

thank you Catherine. your products are amazing. I'm so grateful for the work you have put in to enabling us to do our own conjure through your knowledge. God bless you
luckyboy

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Thanks.

To find those who perform love spells, go to this AIRR page and check out the biographies of the readers and root doctors whose names are listed in the box at the upper right of the page:

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

AIRR Worker for Reconciliation and Control of Partying Wife

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 pm

My wife and I have been separated for close to a year now. I've become both mom and dad with our 2 kids.

Please don’t get me wrong, for years she was always a great wife and a great mother. Nothing to suggest this behavior. After 9 years, she decided to lead a reckless party life with some new friends she met at work.

I let it go at the time thinking it was just a reckless phase she was going through and she would get over it soon. For the past year so much has gone wrong in her life, yet she feels that she made the decision to take this path and it’s the path she will continue on (a very hard headed woman).

I went to AIRR, Readers and Rootworkers, but I am confused as to which one to choose from.

1) I am in the Los Angeles area and I was wondering could someone please recommend the best one in marriage reconciliation and control work?

2) Does anyone know if a well performed control root work or Doll Baby spell will work on such a super stubborn person?

3) What can I do to help control and reconcile until I get my reading and my work started?

Thanks
CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

Re: AIRR Worker for Reconciliation and Control of Partying Wife

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Good Evening, Imnewatthis,
All the AIRR members are terrific.
My suggestion is to go directly to the main page http://readersandrootworkers.org Then, read what each practitioner's specialty is.
You will most likely get a reading first and then the two of you, together, can decide what specifically to do (as far as rootwork is concerned).
And, your question about the doll baby will be explained to you, in detail, once the reading has been performed.
Good luck to you. Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

I'm wondering if there is something I can do while I am waiting for my reading that will bring her closer and open her heart?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:07 am

One thing that I often recommend to my clients while they wait for a reading is to have a vigil candle lit with Missionary Independent Spiritual Church-candles for reconciliation, healing, or road opening are all good ideas in reconciliation work!
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:08 am

Return to Me, Reconciliation, and Stay at Home could help. Readings do not have to be done in person. Many will read by phone or email.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:09 am

Thank you Mama Micki for your reply. The other day it hit me how far my wife and I are growing apart and I realize now that I should have done this from the start and not just let it go. Please understand that I am completely new at this and all I know about it is just from reading the Lucky Mojo forum. I don't know how the reading works. Do I ask for what I want and tell them I am going to want work done? Or do I say nothing and the reading will tell me everything?
The good thing is that I had a wad of her hair I took off her hair bush that only she has used, a hat she put away that still has her sent on it and the last time we talked I picked up her cigarette butt that has her saliva on it.
CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

Re: Why many rootworkers won't do reconciliation or revenge work

Unread postby Ms Kay » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Greetings to all, I recently decided to help a young lady with a reconciliation issue. I was hesitant when she called because i think too much time has passed and she has no personal concerns.

I did a reading for her that showed that at this time he is focusing on his career and is no longer with this other woman. She confirmed my reading by letting me know he is an accountant (its busy season for them now) the reading also showed that someone had been doing some work on him. She confirmed that it was her.

Now this is a red flag for me but i am easygoing and you get two. She revealed that the work before was break up work that had gone well and reconciliation work that had not worked.

I let her know that her chances were not good but i would help her under some conditions. They were as follows: first she had to set a time limit, second i would help her get the supplies she needed but she had to do the work herself and last if there was any mention of the intranquil spirit spell our dealings would be done.

She agreed to my terms and is working a couple of things on him now. I feel like no matter the outcome she has learned some things and if she reaches her time limit and has no contact she will be ready to look for a new love.

For me things are case by case, i need to really talk to the person and look at the cards. I am then led by Spirit.

Ms. Kay
"Do not curse the darkness, light a candle."- Anna Riva's Candle Burning Magic.... #96 (G)
Ms Kay

Unread postby Myopportunity » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:02 am

Hi guys

Just curious to find out if anyone had readings where the reader said the success is almost impossible but went ahead with work and managed to change the outcome in a positive way? That's my situation actually. Not sure if I should proceed because I know the purpose of rootwork is to change the outcome of readings. Appreciate some feedbacks, thank you!
Myopportunity

Unread postby natstein » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:15 am

Hello Myopportunity,

If a rootworker is willing to take on the case then I would assume that there is some chance for success, however it is not in any way guaranteed. If you go to the AIRR website (www.readersandrootworkers.com) you can click on the love drawing topic and see what workers work in that area.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Myopportunity, there are several reasons why reconciliation work is somewhat trying, and you can probably add your experience here too, its very emotional, very personal and timing is of importance.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Myopportunity » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:31 am

Thank you for the response!

It's indeed very emotional and I'm having a hard time. It's difficult to come to terms with the low success when all we ever want is for it to work out in our favor. I guess I'm looking for encouragement to proceed.
Myopportunity

Unread postby jewel » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:11 am

When are workers available?
jewel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, jewel ,

You would have to e-mail or call them and ask them.

This forum cannot speak for the opreating hours of the independent readers and rootworkers.

Sorry

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

i need a rootworker to help me cast a spell a two

Unread postby sentbylove » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:53 pm

I need help.. i used the vinegar jar to separate the father of my child from his other baby mother but it did not work. During the time when i was working the jar it was as if he was growing apart from me instead of her. Maybe because i used glass from my broken car window. Anyways, i need someone to do it for me. I need this woman to disappear from his life for good and I need the father of my child to fall deeply in love with me. Please someone help me. Is there a rootworker I can go to? Also, i think the father of my child do hoodoo as well because he go to the saints a lot. He wear santeria beads around his neck but he say he dont do hoodoo. He say he just go to the saints for protection. So maybe this is why it did not work. However, lately he hasnt been wearing the beads because he been jail for three months. But before then he wasnt wearing them for awhile. Now as far as his other baby mother i do not know her well. But she is very evil towards me. She even tried to kill me and lied to detectives to keep from going in. I need her to get out of our baby father life and she need to go turn herself in. Can i make her go tell the truth?
sentbylove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, sentbylove ,

here is the page with rootworkers that specialize with your request

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sentbylove » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Hopefully Im in th right place.
i need a rootworker to return the father of my child to me and to make him fall deeply in love with me.
sentbylove

Unread postby natstein » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello sentbylove,

Click on the link in the post right above yours that Miss Aida provided and you can contact a rootworker there.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Dear sentbylove --

I recommend that before you hire a rootworker, you get a simple reading to see if what you want seems feasible or possible. You can sign up for a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour or pay a small fee at either Hoodoo psychics or the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers for a reading. Ask your reader, "Is it possible to use magic to get my ex back to my child and me? If the answer is yes, ask for a recommendation for a dedicated love specialist.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Help with ordering Love Spell

Unread postby RussianWitch81 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Do you know if I can order specific type of spell from a rootworker?

I would like a rootworker to perform a spell for me. I am not able to do it myself due to my job. I travel a lot and it would be impossible for me to do it myself. I would like to use one of the root worker listen on the AIRR website.

Do I first have to contact them or I can order of their website?

Also if anyone did order spells, please share your experience and the rootworker used.
RussianWitch81

Re: Help with ordering Love Spell

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Hello,

The rootworkers on the AIRR web site are all independent contractors. You cannot just "order a spell" from them. They have to want to take the job. Some will not perform love spells. Others perform love spells all the time. Most will require that you have a short reading first, because they want to know what your situation really is, and what your chance of success may be.

You can't just walk into a hospital and say, "I'd like to book heart surgery now." You have to see a doctor first, and the doctor has to decide whether or not there is a need for heart surgery and whether or not you are a good candidate for surgery of this type.

Good luck
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby RussianWitch81 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:28 am

I did get a reading and was told that magic would help thats why I wasent sure if I can just order one from a worker I feel comfortable with. Not sure if I need another one from the reader that will perform work.
RussianWitch81

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, RussianWitch81

Go to this page and look at the right hand side to see who does love work

Then, go to their websites and see who can do this. I know of 2, for a fact, that will do this. BUT we don't recommended specific AIRR members on this forum.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Cate ... nciliation

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Psychic/rootworker reccomendation

Unread postby Selene » Tue May 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Could someone please recommend a good AIRR psychic for me in regards to love/relationship questions? I could really use some help and clarity right now.

Thank you so much.
Selene

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, Selena,

To find an AIRR reader or worker specializing in a particular area of interest, first go to AIRR's website, then click on the area of interst. In this case, your area of interest is love, so you would go to the AIRR love page, which is here:

Category:Love Drawing, Romance, Marriage, Fidelity, and Reconciliation

At the upper right of the page is a box with a lavender header area that reads:

AIRR Readers
and Rootworkers
Who Perform
Love & Romance
Work for Clients

Beneath that is a long list of readers. Click each link, read about and look at that person and, if you like, make a note or two, including their stated prices. When you decide, go back to that worker's bio page and clivk the link under his or her name and you will be taken to his or her booking page, to book a reading, consultation, or root work.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby IndigoMoon » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:54 pm

I've been trying to find a thread to give feedback for a root worker. I have had the pleasure of working with Co Meadows and I'm beyond happy with our sessions. I reached out to him as suggested by most of the moderators when I was having questions and confusion about movement/signs, and whether the work I was doing at home was actually working. I wish more people would utilize the root workers backed by Cat and AIRR.
IndigoMoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, IndigiMoon,

Here you go:

thank-you-co-meadows-at-airr-t89161.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida