Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:08 am

Hi Nony65,

If you have a rootworker helping you (or more than one working in tandem with each other), then you should defer to their advice and guidance on what to do and how long you should wait. We don't want to give you advice here and have it contradict their work or expectations for you.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Hi Athena, it's really difficult to get hold of either at the minute. I appreciate I'm in the UK so there are time differences, and the number of additional clients they have. Last thing I want to do is bombard either, but I'm one of these people who needs to know I'm doing everything ok and not screw up the work! Lol

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 pm

I think I've had signs and I recently had a dream about my ex trying to contact me, before that, I had a strange dream (during my vacation) that my ex contacted my brother.... Anyways, does that count as a sign. I'm hoping he's been wanting to contact me, I sure hope so coz I have

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Luckyyone ,

Its a sign if you have been doing work to get them to contact or come to you. Seems to be a sign he will contact you or wants to, so we must assume you dont talk now. Now that you got signs keep doing the work but this time ask for movement instead of signs. IE my ex will contact me, he will contact my brother.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:14 pm

And also, I was snooping thru Facebook and only see some post, the first post I see from a year ago, says she's heartbroken, so that could also be a sign right? Before I was able to see more and all of a sudden, this came up...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

If those signs are pertinent to the intention of your spells, then you could consider them signs.

Now on to movement!

Good luck.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh yes!! Thank you thank you thank you!! To both J82 and Athena!

kawaiiprincess

Unread post by kawaiiprincess » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:08 am

I have been doing work on a guy I've been seeing for the past few weeks and have noticed many signs to the point where it freaks me out a bit. He's my co worker and I get to see him everyday. This helps because I can wear oils as a scent and lay down tricks where I know he will walk. I wear follow me boy, bewitching, come to me oils and I use them to dress candles on a honey jar for him. He can't get enough of me whenever I wear the oils. Even though we had a disagreement recently and I was avoiding him at work, he still wanted to be close to me and talk to me like nothing had happened. Later on he apologised and said he still liked me.

I was very upset with him and decided I couldn't work with someone I'm dating. I made a vinegar jar to sour his relationship with the boss and during the past week he has been irritated, being abrupt whilst talking to people on the phone and making mistakes at work. I think another co worker of mine has told the boss because she said she's going to coach him on proper phone etiquette! When I had a meeting with my boss, she told me that a new recruit will be starting soon which means that sadly either my target or another co worker will be let go. They are both on temporary contracts. I realised I was going about this the wrong way and decided to dispose of the vinegar jar and will work a moving candle spell to attract a new job to him. I don't want him to get a bad reference because I know jobs are hard to come by these days.

The other issue is that he doesn't spend time with me outside of work and admitted to being a workaholic. I decided to do an essence of bend over spell by lighting a purple candle over his picture with a petition. I stated for him to spend more time with me outside of work. After the candle burned down I placed his picture anointed with bend over oil and placed it in my left shoe. When I went to work I sprinkled bend over powder where I know he will walk. I sent him a text this morning asking how he was and he said last night he didn't sleep well and kept tossing and turning. I don't know if it's to do with this or maybe I'm overthinking but everything I've done so far has effected him in some way.

He has a lot of past issues so I'll be doing some healing and blessing work for him. I'm going to continue with the love work because I had a dream of him kissing me and saying he wants to be with me and not to worry. I really like him and want us to be together. Should I take what's happened so far as spirit showing me signs?

Reason: See admin

ParadiseCove

Unread post by ParadiseCove » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Since performing my ritual I have dreamt of the target every night and even during naps. However, the interaction is mostly innocuous and doesn't indicate the fulfillment of the spell or the status. My glass encased candle has burned incredibly clear so I am feeling positive but wonder do these dreams count as signs?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, ParadiseCove ,

it's very difficult to give you an answer.

It could be a sign or it could be psychological.

You'll have to wait and see if you get more dreams.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:00 pm

Im reposting this here because I don't know where to post it for assistance.
(Im going to study the book I bought on signs of movement but here we go)

Update on my jars. I just got a read an she told me that the v-jars are working but it will take some months for the affect on my target and that pustule of a housemate. Also before our call was disconnected I asked her to look into the sweet jars and she said they are not looking good..i have 3..with loadstones in them too. Anyway the cards showed them not doing well and that there is some interference from probably ancestors. So, I cant help to wonder if the ancestors have been blocking he and I for this entire 4 years that we've been involved and he pursued me. and of recently hes been following me trying to find out where I now live, partially thanks to the follow me boy, catnip, roses and raspberries ive been washing in before I meet up with him in public. Its hard to believe the v-jars, laying the separation/divorce(theyre not officially married)& confusion, shitting spell, freezer in piss for her, skull, penis and divorce candles and picture box her to other men,.. & the syrup jars, pict in pillow, sugar shaker jars, pict in shoe, picture boxes for he and I all with hairs and fluids ARE NOT WORKING strongly..He knows I want her gone. Ive full fledge known about the housemate for a year now. Im having angry feelings of which I don't want, especially during a waxing moon phase. I think he knows im doing something and is the one blocking some how but she doesn't, I don't think... shit, she cant be stupid. Anyway, I cant help but feel all that ive spent is for nothing. the time, money, emotions, truth, patience. The reader also said that as far as the v-jars that they are working but something about me possibly being hurt I don't know if she meant physically however. ive been trying to get a read on this situation for 6 weeks now and happy I finally found someone available for a moment even though my money is tied up in 2 other hoodoopsychics that seem unavailable. im gonna go put on some healing, clarity, king Solomon, victory, master, love me(for me), and tranquility...& another 7 day chakra & spiritual cleanse again. Im already wearing plenty of firewall, dragons blood and others already. as of a week he has not responded to my text. for all I know he could be reading all this. The weird thing is when I shake the jars I keep hearing feeling the message "he will end it, he will leave her" . Perhaps he just wont deal with me because he knows how I feel, I express myself and my desire to not share him and put my foot down exceedingly every time he suggest we hook up. Maybe he feels it isn't fair to both ladies and since he is vested in her that's where he will be till he decides to leave (or she does) and than he'll come my way...I don't know. Damn. Maybe I need to up my prayers spiritually to move things as I have taken a rest from my normal spiritual practice and alternated some of the prayers to match those suggested here and its not how I usually pray. Gosh! Any insight will be much appreciated! Thank you all!

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Im wondering if I should just can everything, do a cleanse and restart. I have endurance and I feel like their break up needs to happen.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi TicPower22,

You have reposted this from elsewhere in the forum. Please don't cross-post like that, as it is against forum rules.

Your energy is very scattered here, and my best advice to you is to contact your rootworker for how to proceed. That person knows your situation best and is in a better position to advise you than we are.

Good luck.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Hi All -

It's been a while since my last update; I really thought this was going to really be done re: signs/movement/conclusion around all this reconciliation work I had been doing but this is confusing. Can't sense if this is a sign or just a weird thing and wishful thinking...

I've been just quietly tending a honey jar with me & my old target in it. Silence and no response mainly from my former target; one show about a month ago, I slipped him a drink and a note calling for a truce, then ignored him mostly and danced with my pal Julie. At one point he smiled and winked (whatever, right?) and passed by with a puzzling "thank you"... not sure why he did. Julie said he was probably just thanking me for the drink. OK fine. Not sure if his number was still good, sent him a txt saying show was great, maybe someday things will be good between us again, best... and nothing.

Moving on. the band did a benefit show last night and me & Julie & another friend went. I doused with Chupparosa, just because it smells so good, and I'll take all the honest love draw I can get. I prepared a note simply wishing he be free of fear and suffering, anointed with just a touch of Road Opener. (The benefit was for the guitarist's daughter who is living with a rough chronic illness; the show was amazing, great music and what a church community there.) The guitarist was really happy to see me. I said, hey where's the soundbooth, want to make sure your guy gets a drink. Guitarist said, oh he's not here. The club has its own soundstaff, and we're required to use theirs. We whish he was here, but he's not tonight.

Huh. Thwarted. Maybe. Anyway, the show was wonderful.

Couldn't shake that my wrap-up was thwarted, so I txted my message to ex target; then it hit me, maybe I should see if this number is even functioning again (it had been off earlier this summer) or if I'm bothering someone else. So I called his number. Well, it's functioning, I went to VM, but it wasn't personalized as it had been in the past, just robot voice, so since I couldn't discern if it was his number or someone else's, I juts hung up w/out leaving a message. Went to bed.

A couple of hours later, the phone rang and sorta woke me up (who the hell would call me at this hour?); but I stayed in bed thinking perhaps I was getting a butt-dial from someone, and went back to sleep.

In the morning I checked -- and the call had come from his number. No message left. No Txt.
Now admittedly I froze and had a minute of "Agh! Movement again!", but then I caught my breath, it could have been a back call from whoever newly owned the number and not him... games are dumb, so I just went ahead and called back and left a message: " Hello, this is Murphy, I received a call last night from this number. if the recipient of this call is someone other than Target Target, my apologies for the call, and if you could indicate with a txt that this is under new ownership, I'll update my records. If this is Target, you can try calling me again. I'm around. Have a good day."

It's been a quiet day of poor concentration. Julie checked in and said, it's probably not him. And no, people aren't going to be considerate and let you know if the number is inaccurate, because people just ignore you up here in MN. I asked why would someone call back if they were ignoring me? She said they may be trying to figure out who you are, or just are being passive aggressive. Anyway, unless he contacts you directly again, assume it wasn't him, and forget about it.

Julie's my best pal and is trying to keep me from being unreasonable and clinging. I get it. I'm taking her advice. But there is a part of me that is wondering if this is a sign of some sort...some perspectives from you all sure would help.

I have a cutoff, folks, another one. My birthday is Sunday, and if there's nothing new sign or movement-wise, I'm taking the honey jar to Minnehaha Falls and giving the ants a gift. And Yeah, I'll cry a lot.

Thanks All!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Hello Miss Athena, thank you for your correction. I wasn't sure about cross-posting as I did but should of followed my gut and patience. Im not trying to break any rules here. My energy was scattered previously in my writing as I was not in the order that all this unfolded. I received a brief but accurate reading from Madame Nadia and will contact her to check on the status of my work by this weekend. Thank you so much!

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello everyone! Okay here Is an update on my work. I been doing some B-U work. shaking the v-jars daily, speaking and placing loving energy into the sweetening jars and shaking the picture boxes. Well this morning I needed to get laundry done and have been procrastinating on it. on my way to a different city about 20 miles away gut told me to turn back around and do it now. So I did and went to a wash house but they required a card and I wanted to simply use cash. I left with the intent to go to one near my home, but found myself at one as I exited the freeway. it almost felt like I wasn't driving there but was rather riding there. Anywho, I get there, get my quarters and begin doing my laundry. I look up and a few rows ahead of me is my Rival/Target. Looks like she began her laundry and I don't know who got there first but I think we both got there at the same time. I don't run into her by the way. Anyway, im alittle shocked because I didn't want to be doing laundry in the first place and how I was "drivin" there, she looks at me and has a look on her face too! I don't know if she knows about me since it seems he keeps his player ways in tact. But something tells me she knows something. I could feel her energy and don't doubt she felt mine. ( kinda made me think jee I wonder if she knows we shared the same fkn DNA..ick! ) anyway, this was all weird and even though I have the ability to "pull" I could never really pull her before. So she goes to sit in her car, that I have sprayed with confusion/separation/breakup crystals. I go to mine and clean it out. In doing so I find the packets of confusion/separation/breakup. I go to work on the washer handles and stuff. I wish I would of put it in the dryer with their covers and her clothes. But close enough! Its with them. Afterward I feel like the spirits are indeed on my side for giving me this opportunity. I thanked the spirit guides, unseen friends, co-creative partners, Saints, Guardians and protectors. St Martha Lubana came to me in a dream 2 weeks ago & Ive always loved snakes! I thanked her too :D
This was totally unexpected how everything unfolded.
Shake shake shake
Shake shake shake...shake that booty..shake that booty :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Hello, magicmurphy ,

This sounds like signs to me, Doc!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Hello, TicPower22 ,

Thank you for the update!

We realize that you are new but...

But please do not use abbreviations. This is a teaching/learning forum. If anybody wants to learn from your post, they will not understand you.

Also, please do not quote posts directly above yours.

Wishing you the very best with your spell work!! I like your attitude!
HRCC Graduate #1631

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida, note taken. And that makes sense to not abbreviate.
:-)

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Hi Miss Aida and All..

...but...but...a sign? {Headslap}...but...

You know those cartoons where there's a character with an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other and they're both talking contradictory advice in the character's ears? Thats me. One minute i'm accepting its over and working to move on, next minute, i'm getting signs.... ( head spinning)...

Time for a reading, huh?...

Thanks for being here, all. I'll keep you posted...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, magicmurphy,

Yes, Doc, I agree: time for a reading!!

I'd be anxious to know what your rootworker says abut all of this.

My money is on a sign....

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:39 am

I'll let you know when I hear from him... and what he says... sigh...

Thanks Miss Aida!

Murphy

Creole_girl323
Newly Registered

Unread post by Creole_girl323 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:36 pm

So I bought a come to me candle and the oil . How do I dress it and can I take some dove's blood ink and write my lover's name on unlined paper and fold it under my candle ?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi Creole_girl323,

All of the Vigil Candles from Lucky Mojo have already been dressed with oil. I would caution adding more oil as too much oil can cause problems in burning a vigil candle. You may consider anointing yourself with the oil as you pray your target to come to you as an additional work.
Dove's Blood Ink would be wonderful to write you your petition. Because you have the Come to Me Oil, place a little of the oil on your fingers and dab the four corners and the center of the paper. For more questions on petitions, be sure to check out the book Paper In My Shoe by Catherine Yronwode.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Hello all, here is an update of my work. I have been doing vinegar jars containing all the suggested ingredients and shaking them whenever i felt like it which is mostly everyday. I have also 3 sweet jars with love ingredients in syrup and i look upon them lovingly remembering our good times and speak love into them. I have a picture box going for my target to only think adoringly of me. and I have a picture box of his ex-girlfriend, my rival, whom he lives with to only see other men in her field of work. I shake them when ever i want to. Anyway, in my previous post i shared how the opportunity presented itself to lay the tricks and how now the tricks are in their home. Via social media i have found out that 3 days after the trick was laid and bought into their home, the rival is reporting how she hates when people lie to her since she is the sweetest person in the world. and how she wants to do brain surgery on him.. with a needle & take his left brain and eye out. Id say that is movement for sure. This is interesting to me because i have put alot of energy into this going on 2 full moon cycles and it seemed like not much was happening even though he did make requests in the slick way he does, that he and i hook up. im glad i didnt and moreover, i left out of state for some days for work the day after the trick was laid. Ive been showered with busyness and affection from much higher caliber men since I left town too. Must of been the Lucky Mojo attraction spell kit i performed before leaving, so my thoughts havent been consumed on my target and i am feeling less concerned about him and her. So i shaked no jars for the whole time and only did the feces spell while on the trip.
I feel like movement is finally happening. I asked for her to see his lies, his cheating and everything and dream and be consumed of it all. and it drives her. Well see how it goes. I have a good feeling and i feel good that i care less and am not as obsessed as i was. Ive been doing protection and cleansing work along with the vinegar jars too. Been using alot of salt, even drinking safe amounts of it. Keep you all posted!
Thank you Lucky Mojo moderators and forum for your help.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi TicPower22,

It's wonderful that you're getting positive movement from your Attraction spell kit! Lucky Mojo products definitely work.

And your rival's social media post sure sounds like your work is hitting them. Keep it up!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:55 am

Hi Miss Aida and All --

Update, and now it's over. I got my sign, all right...

Got a txt today from my target's number that the number did belong to someone else now. Evidently my target changed his number a while back -- right after the time we hooked back up...

I'm sobbing right now. I'm so hurt and upset. I've been such a fool. This is not the behavior of the man I dated over a year ago. I don't know what happened.

I'm deleting the personal concerns and his number; the honey jar is going into the trash. I learn my lessons hard.

And on top of it, today's my birthday. I know someone's gonna say this is a gift in the long run, but it sure doesn't feel like one right now.

Thank you all for being here.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi Doc, I've been following your posts with great interest. Just saw this and wanted to say how sorry I am. That must be very hard to deal with. Oh and happy birthday!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:17 am

Thanks Nony65 -

The support and kind words help. I appreciate it.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi magicmurphy,

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened. I know how badly you wanted it to work out, and I feel your pain.

Perhaps a Cut & Clear spell is something you would want to consider? It can help you resolve your feelings and open yourself up to someone who deserves you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Beyond that, I can only say how sorry I am. I hope you still managed to have a happy birthday in the midst of it all.

Best of luck to you.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Thanks Miss Athena.

You know what's ironic? I did 3 Cut & Clear Spells to try to move on from this guy, and there always seemed to be a way he'd either bump into me or respond. (It was inexplicable. Even my AIRR friend was flummoxed.)

I'm actually going to have MISC Candle Ministry handle my Cut & Clear with a Candle. They'll get the job done, I know that.

My birthday ended up being ok. I managed to get on the air for a reading and rootwork advice on the LMCC Radio Show -- and got good word and deed from Conjureman Ali, Deacon Millet, and Khi Armand. It's gonna be ok somehow.

Again, thanks for being here.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:53 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to the posters who gave great advice on my earlier topic "definite love signs? For the worse"

Here's an update so maybe this will be moved to testimonials?
Signs were good . Initially I thought him bringing another girl around when I was looking for signs was a negative sign, but shortly after things turned around. I specifically saw this guy's name and the name of a movie he was in (low budget and the name is random) regardless I took these as better signs. I want to dress that I did not do any supplemental work or light vigil candles at all.

I went on a little vacation for a few weeks and didn't text JUst waited to see if he would reach out.
Three weeks later, he started reaching out on social media albeit in a lazy way, sending me snapchats etc.
Finally at the 1 month mark he started texting. Then calling. Every. Single day. Which is unheard of for this guy.

We reconnected the other day and he's been the sweetest kindest person since. Today he reached out to saw how sweet And wonderful I was. This is NOT how this guy typically behaves at all. I'm taking this as definite positive movement.

I just wanted to give an update of an example of positive signs and very positive movement!

thank you thank you thank you a million times lucky mojo for your excellent love me products. I used love me and fire of love Oils. It was also my first time experimenting with cubeb berries and I am amazed at their potency!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh ,

That's so wonderful!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 am

Hi all. I'm really hoping that one of the lovely people here can help to shed light on my situation.

For several months up until April this year I was working on return to me and love spells including candle work, break up spells, honey jar, mojo hand and a doll baby. I decided to draw a line under it all and see what happens. I set myself a time to stop work, so I stuck to it.

During the workings I often had signs e.g. My targets name coming up virtually every time I picked up a book, magazine or turned on the TV or radio and many dreams to name but a few. I stopped the work and the signs stopped.
This past fortnight exactly the same signs and also some new and unexplained signs began showing up. Should I take this as a sign in itself to continue my work?

Thanks x

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:17 am

Angelkitty, youve seen signs but have you gotten any movement?
Id probably get a reading on that since its been several months. Plus they are all different spells. Are these all for the same target? If so you probably want to start by addressing one problem at a time.
Definitely get a reading on how to proceed if you havent seen results in 6 months.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:25 am

Thanks Miss Aida!
Yesterday I experienced a setback because he went out with another girl and actually updated a picture on social media publicly of them hanging out! this is right after we spent the evening together a few days ago and he was texting me and calling me sweet for no reason. I dont see him hanging out with another woman 2 days later positive movement.

Has this happened to anyone before? Positive movement indicating things are moving along, but then the target does something negative that counteracts the intention of the spell? Its all very confusing to say the least.

Im going to schedule a reading with LMCC to get an idea of how things are progressing, but if anyone has experienced this Id be interested in hearing how you interpret it.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:55 am

Olivialeigh

Thank you for your help olivialeigh.

There is really only one thing that has happened that I would maybe consider being movement. Yes all of the spells were done for the same target over a course of several months in a particular order as advised by my AIRR rootworker.

After all this time maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Best to let it be I guess. Thanks

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:39 am

I have been doing love, lust, and communication work on my target for almost 2 months now (vigil candles being lit by MISC for the past 4 1/2 months). I have been getting signs all along, but was wondering if you guys would consider this to be movement or not.

I've lost contact with my target and he hasn't initiated contact with me in over 2 months thus I have been doing communication work along with love & lust work. My target and I are neighbors but he is hardly ever home and it's rare that I ever see him out in his yard. Well, the day before yesterday I was leaving my house and saw him in his yard and he actually waved at me. I had seen him in his yard a couple of weeks prior and either he didn't see me, or just acted like he didn't (I think he saw me). But this time he actually waved. Then I even saw him again yesterday, but he was going into his garage and I know he didn't see me...still odd that I see him 2 days in a row though.

But as for the wave...does that sound like small movement or a just a sign? Considering I have been doing communication work, I'd hoped that would be movement since a wave technically is communicating even though my communication petition is usually "text me". I've said many prayers for him to communicate though.

I'd like to further note that on this past Friday I did the green paper, vandal root and graveyard dirt (from my father and grandmother's graves) for forced love spell and right after placing it under my bed I lit my honey jar candle. I have been working the honey jar every day for weeks, the candles all being the same (from LM) and dressing the candle the exact same way. However, that day my candle was "noisy". I read this was because spirits are trying to communicate and considering I had just did the spell with my loved one's graveyard dirt, I firmly believe that was a strong sign because my candles had never made sound before and have not since. Then the next day, Saturday, I was delivered a piece of my target's mail by accident...then the following Monday he waves, the next day I see him again.

So you see, I really feel like I'm getting lots of signs lately just no movement. That's why I would love to know if the wave could be considered movement or not, even if it's just small movement. Signs are wonderful but I'm really anxious for some movement but I don't want to read too much into something.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/opinions!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello Nethaera,

Yes, that sounds like movement to me! Congratulations!

Peace~

Nathen

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:24 pm

Thank you so much, Nathen! I really needed to hear that! I'm so glad I've finally gotten some movement. :)

Gbear2099
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gbear2099 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:38 am

Good Morning!!

I just wanted to share my experience in the last 24 hours in hope of bringing some positive light
:)

My BF and I broke up two days ago. Last night I lit a pink bride and groom candle dressed with reconciliation oil, sachet powder, love herbs, follow me boy and love me oil. I prayed the 23rd psalm and said an additional prayer. The burn went better than expected and I was really happy with the outcome.

Just this morning I was watching tv and the song "let the music play" came on. Specifically the part that goes "just keep the groove and he'll come back to you again." I took that as a very positive sign!!

The most important thing to remember is stay positive!! Even if you have moments of doubt just talk yourself through it. Trust your gut. As many have stated on this forum, signs are personal. If you feel something is a sign then go with it!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thank you to everyone at Lucky Mojo for all of their awesome products, advice and kind words!!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:01 am

Hi Gbear2099,

Congratulations!!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Gbear2099
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gbear2099 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:51 am

Thank you Miss Melanie! Not long after I posted this I saw his name in a TV show credits out of the blue. Wasn't even looking for anything. I'm hoping this is continued proof that what I'm doing is working!!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:36 am

I'm nearing the end of a 3 week run of Intranquil Spirit vigils being lit for me by a rootworker. I only began seeing the effects of the spell as of this week and they are not what I expected at all.

I'm not really feeling any obsession and it doesn't seem like my target is either. When I saw him this week he stared a lot and initiated a long conversation, which he hasn't done in months, but that's about it. I've had two dreams about him, one bad, the other nonsense. These just seem like really "soft" signs for a spell like this one. Is this normal?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:46 am

Hi misskitty49,

It hasn't been long enough for manifestation yet. The signs and little movement this soon is fantastic. Remember rootwork requires patience and time :)
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Alexkenner

Unread post by Alexkenner » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:30 am

Hi, I'm Alex I just did a candle spell with a glass encased candle and my candle is completely clear with a little wax at the bottom is this a good sign?

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi Alex,

Don't want to take away the moderators job lol, but I've had candles burnt and normally when it burns completely clear then a positive result is indicated, but a little ring of wax could signify that previous issues need to be resolved before the work is complete. That's what I was told anyway! :)

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:38 pm

Question... This hasn't happened to me and I can't find nothing on the thread... What if I keep getting signs and they're all good EXCEPT 1 of the signs? ... Well 2 but they're almost the same sign.... I'm always on this after I do a spell coz that calms me down...

Actually idk if I should take it as a bad sign... It's something with his nick name and the word "flying" so I'm thinking "flying away" idk.... I shouldn't read too much into it right?

Thank u in advance

panickedmoose

Unread post by panickedmoose » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello everyone!

I started working a honey jar a few weeks ago and petitioning Saint Anthony and Saint Martha in the hopes of reconciling with my ex. There has been no movement so far, but I think I am getting signs. However, I just want an outside perspective because sometimes I think everything may be a huge coincidence, but other times it seems like the universe is shoving signs in my face and telling me to relax.

So, first off I see and hear his name everywhere. He does have a relatively common name, but I feel like it's popping up everywhere, which definitely did not happen before I started my petitions. Also, one day when I was feeling down, I asked for a sign, and about five minutes later I took one of those silly Buzzfeed quizzes on "Who is your Soulmate from the Movies?" And yeah, got my ex's name!

Then, in the span of two days, I heard the name Martha mentioned twice, very clearly. Neither was Martha Stewart, and I don't think it's a very common name.

His family is originally from Iran, and this becomes important later, and Iran keeps popping up everywhere. And not even in the context of current events and news, but even on older TV shows and what not. However, with politics being the way they are, sometimes I think this is a coincidence.

However, on another day when I was really upset and having doubts, I was searching online for experiences of working with Saint Martha. I'd already read everything on LuckyMojo, so I tried my luck with Google. I was already on the third page of the Google search results when I found a link and clicked on it. The article and blog were all in English, but the website it was all hosted on looked like it had Arabic writing. I read all of the experiences there, and I started feeling better, but then I thought to myself - "How funny would it be if the writing wasn't Arabic but was Farsi instead... wouldn't that be a wonderful sign?!" Yeah... Google translated that... turns out the site where the blog was hosted was an Iranian site. The next day when I tried searching for the site again, all that I found was the regular, US based site, with absolutely no trace of any link to Iran. I was baffled but decided to just accept it!

So, those are the major signs, at least as I saw them. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello, Alexkenner ,

I am sorry but we do not perform candle interpretations or divinations on the forum

Find answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

There is no way that we can say what this means.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait and see the results to interpret what that may have meant.

Sorry.

But, let's pray it's a good sign.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, panickedmoose

Holy Cow!! That is really something!

Definitely, no doubt about it: SIGNS!!

WOW!
HRCC Graduate #1631

panickedmoose

Unread post by panickedmoose » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:48 am

Thanks Miss Aida! Wow, was not expecting such an enthusiastic confirmation! But I definitely feel pretty good right now! Thank you!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Just an update! I amaze myself! I've been told by a AIRR root worker that my energy is very powerful and today when I was lighting my breakup jar candle, I was focusing and talking to the spirits, asking for signs. After I walked away, I went online and in one minute, back to back, I kept seeing my ex's nick name.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:43 am

Hi Everyone --

An update of sorts -- movement, maybe completion. Been cutting and clearing pretty regularly after this spate of reconciliation work; also had a chance to get away and camp with my spiritual friends and get what's important to me recalibrated.

Prior to my trip, went to see the band play, deciding on Van Van oil rather than any love draw stuff; thin crowd, but I wasn't the only one there haha. Well, the band guys were all really happy to see me, the guitarist even sitting and chatting with me for a bit. The soundguy? Well, walked by with a weird "hiiiiii" and a comment about the heat outside... and well. I got angry. At the fakiness. (seriously, you play this, but can't bring yourself to be a real friend out of the club, huh?) I scribbled up a quick note saying BTW, you're free to drop the act, I know you're not going to apologize or be interested in my friendship. I'm done with fake friends, thanks.... and delivered it with water rather than the usual drink. He can buy his own booze.

Delivered it and lordy, most verbal he's been in months... thanked me, started to talk about how he'd been hung over all day blah blah... I looked at him, held up the note and the water, set it back down, said nothing, and walked away. Danced all night.

Went camping, bonfiring, sweat my prayers, and got a good heart opening.

Upon returning, I showed up for another show, said hey to the guitarist, was surprised that no one else was there, and was informed by the manager that the music for that night was cancelled! (The guitarist evidently missed that memo.) No music, no dancing, no soundguy. Strange. I guess that's completion, huh?

Nice thing, though. The guitarist and I chatted again. I mentioned that, hey, next time you see Target, pass on a hi... and that we're cool and he can call; been trying to be friendly to him, and not sure why he isn't to me. Guitarist gave me a knowing look and said, well, I don't want to get into anyone's business...but we can see that, and we know you're a good person.

Aw. :)

He said he'd pass on the hi and give-her-a-call message.
(Ironic... spent all that hoodoo on the soundguy, and it ended up being the band who appreciated me. I guess you never know how these things turn out.)

The band is looking for a new venue (something weird at the old one), so will go see my new friends when they play. The soundguy? Only an open heart and love for the guy...not much else I can do. Maybe he'll figure things out someday.

Thanks for being here, All.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:50 am

I was just wondering if dreams were signs?

I've had a few dreams about my target right after starting my honey jar (which I'd been planning to start sooner, but ended up starting the day after we broke up); the first few were of us hanging out as we normally did as a couple, just without the couple attachment to it. In one of the dreams, I remember mentioning something about loving him, and he replied with, "I'm still a bit uncomfortable with that right now..." but we continued to spend time together doing couply things, like hanging with his family, watching Netflix, etc.

While reading a book on the bus home earlier in the week, I decided to check the author's name on a whim and found that the first half of the author's last name was identical to the first half of my target's last name. I then had a sudden vision (or what I think is a vision) of myself in a white room (looking a little thinner and older) on a bed with white linens and going through tarot cards (something I've never done in front of him) and he came up behind me looking older and more gruff to kiss me in the shoulder. My target is transgender and has still not had his chest surgery, but I remember him being shirtless with light scarring under his pectorals in my vision.

A night or so later, after discovering he was developing feelings for this girl he'd been speaking to, I dreamt that we were cuddling on the bed in his bedroom and I asked, "What about (rival's name)?" I can't remember exactly what he replied eith, but it was to the effect of "nevermind" or "doesn't matter" and we continued to cuddle.

Since that dream, I've been seeing or hearing his name in places where I would never expect to see or hear it; during my reading (which told me to keep this door open and they hard work and quiet determination will mean success) his nickname came up, and I read his first name in a few sites that I found myself on randomly (though with a slight variation in spelling).

I also keep finding strands of his hair around my mattress and on my clothes even though he hasn't been around in a while; I even found one in my living room where he never frequented, even when we lived together, and last night after a conversation we had (he was very angry with me for speaking to his friend, someone I'd become closer with since we were together) I found one of his hairs crossed over one of mine near my pillow.

Also, this morning on social media, he posted a portion of the lyrics to a song he used to play and sing to me often as his status, and when someone asked if he was alright, he said he just woke up singing that line and it was stuck in his head.

We've officially been broken up a week today, but already all of this has happened right after I started the jar... Are these signs that good things are to come?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:56 am

Star Anise,

Signs are personal to each individual. some people will see the name all over, others will hear song lyrics with the work , some will see the name in a context like you decribed. Dreaming of the person, the work or having visions in a dream definitely is a way of getting signs. Get a journal and write down the day and time you do the work and then signs you get it will help you later on as you analize the work and see what works for you. It will also help you connect your visions to the work and see how you get signs. I suspect it means good things to come based on what you wrote.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks j82!

I've been making notes on my phone for all of these signs and my dreams; every time I light my honey jar, I feel like I fall into a trance-like sleep and I usually dream about the situation... I haven't remembered the dreams for the past few nights though.

But thank you! I know it's still early for this to be working, but I'm hopeful that these are good signs.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Is it possible to perform a love spell and get a sign a couple hours after?

Also, how far apart do I keep my spells?
I wanna do breakup and a love candle on my ex... I want to be able to balance the work out but not sure how...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Yes, it is possible.

I would keep them in different rooms.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”