Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

Mimi123
Re: Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

Unread post by Mimi123 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:41 pm

I've read through the many pages in this forum and haven't found an answer to this question. Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.

I've read the spells to use alum to stop someone from talking, to louse up their sex life, but all involved using the powder either mixed with water or straight on an object like a beef tongue or doll baby.

Can alum be used to dress a candle? For instance, could it be used on a blue or black penis candle to keep a lover incapable of having sex with another woman?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, Mimi123 ,

I LIKE your thinking!!

Of course you can use it on a penis candle!! LOVE it!

Take care

gman1270

Unread post by gman1270 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello.
I have a question.
How can one know if someone has this curse, or if it is something medical?
Does your libido stay the same, but cant perform?
Is it difficult to perform, or you just cant perform at all?
Thank you for your help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Hello, gman1270,

Please see a physician first and foremost!!

If the Doctor cannot find a problem, then we can discus spell work or a reading.

Wishing you the best

gman1270

Unread post by gman1270 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 pm

I'll start there, and if nothing happens I'll ask for help again.
thank you very much.

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:51 am

Hi Starinthesky7,

On one of your replies above you mention a cursing spell to make him feel the pain followed by cut and clear. Can you please send me a link to those two spells, how to do them etc?

Thanks loads

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello, anna123,

StarInTheSky is not around.

Can you show me the post? Just quote it.

Thanks

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:54 am

Hi Miss Aida.

I've copied and pasted it here :).

=========================================================================
Re: THE PENIS MUST DIE!!!!
by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:34 pm
Well, I would advise you get a reading about this. The reading may not tell you what you want to hear, but at least it is the truth. Im sorry but if this man really thought it was his fault, and he didnt treat you right and so on...then he would be trying to prove it to you and make things right. But instead you are chasing after him,and he is with another woman. Like I said, you may be trying it with hoodoo this one last time (which let me tell you if I had a dollar for every time I said that in my situation...I would be a millionaire) but it just might not make a difference. And when you are meant to be together you do not need to "hold on to him" you should be holding on to each other.

This man does not need crucible of courage, he knows what he wants, and sometimes that reality hurts. But we have to move on. However, maybe a reading will prove me wrong. I just have a feeling though you really need to do some cursing work to make him feel the pain and then do a clear and cut and move on.
========================================================================

She mentions the cursing work and cut and clear. I just want to know how to perform those.

Thanks
Loads

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello, Anna,

The cut and clear is here: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Now, what type of cursing do you want to do? Do you want to curse his sex life? If so, they did a radio show on it. And there's a killer curse at the end!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ida-122114

Take care

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Thanks Miss Aida.

I just listened to the radio show. Very interesting- thank you.

The spell at the end sounds pretty crazy :)
Would you be able to put it on here pls? Didn't catch all the ingredients and got confused between two candles.

Also, can you please recommend any spells that would make him shot blanks as conjorman Ali mentioned?
Basically what I want to do is make this person not able to have sex again with another person and also stop him from conceiving.i also want to curse him to never find love again or be with anyone.

What do you suggest?

Thanks v much
Anna

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:40 pm

Sorry- just to add. I have his semen in a tissue and on a string. How can I use those to put a spell on him!

Thanks
Anna

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, anna123 ,

Wow, that would be way too much to write.

For my spells, use any or all of these:

www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/damnation.html
www.luckymojo.com/devils.html

Better yet, just go through these oils and pick the ones that appeal to you: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

I don't know hat Conjureman Ali said. it may be better just to go back and listen again. Sorry.

If you want to curse him to be alone for the rest of his life, then I again would suggest Damnation products.

There's many things you can do to cross him. Just look at the forum for crossings, curses, etc: ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing-crossing-jinxing-and-revenge-f39.html

Wishing you success with your spells

Take care

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

These are all great- thank you. I'll purchase a few oils.
However, what sort of spells can I use to cross his to not be able to have sexual relationships but also to be alone forever? Can you suggest a spell for that and how can I incorporate the oils?

I have his semen. Can I do anything with that?

Do I need to worry about karma? Will protecting myself with hyssop help?

Apologies for the questions.

Appreciate your help and response.

Thanks so much
Anna123

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello anna123,

you can always use hyssop to cleanse yourself but karma is not really a concept you find in hoodoo. If you are wanting to use the oils mentioned in a spell to keep this man from being able to have sexual relations I would suggest using the oils on a black penis candle and curing his name and his penis while you burn it.

Peace

Nathen

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:52 pm

Hey Nathen,

Thanks very much for your response- I get the idea :). I have a string with his semen, can I attach that to the candle?

Also I want to use damnation oil to curse his love life. What candle do I use for that? Is there a spell you could share or guide me to?

Thanks again.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Hello, Anna123,

here's a good thread on tis topic: damnation-oil-questions-and-answers-t14461s30.html

Good luck!!

Ohno

Stop from having sexual interaction with anyone

Unread post by Ohno » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi, I have a odd situation going on, am in a relationship and am happy, but my ex try to mess my relationship many time in to he found someone, now I want to make him have bumpy relationship with this lovely girl who don't deser a person like him, he treat women like sex toys and when he no longer wants them he make them be embarrassed about them self and of who they are, he a total dick...... I want to curse him, I want him to never be able to have sexual activities with no one. In other words I want to make his personal part not work, so he can't have sex

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, Ohno ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I have moved your post to the subforum that deals with this query

Please read through the 3 pages for spell ideas. They are great

Wishing you the very best with your spells

Take care

gman1270

Unread post by gman1270 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, gman1270,

Please see a physician first and foremost!!

If the Doctor cannot find a problem, then we can discus spell work or a reading.

Wishing you the best

Hello.
I went to the Dr and he says that everything is OK.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, gman1270 ,

Well, that is good news.

I would then start with a 13 days uncrossing bath and see if that helps you.

Start with that first. www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

And I would like you to also read this page: spells-for-untying-tied-nature-breaking-sex-binding-spells-t25626.html

I hope this helps.

You may also want to consider a reading if your nature was tied, who did it and why.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi! I want to cross my ex's nature with his current GF. I have a black penis candle and a black vagina candle filled with alum, red peppers, poppy seeds, mustard seeds, personal concerns, goofer dust and wanted to put rat poison in there. I read on the forum that someone put rat poison in their break up doll babies to poison their sex life...of which I did. Can I also put rat poison in these two candles? I don't see anywhere on the box that it's flammable. I tried calling the rat poison's customer service help line but they're closed for the holiday weekend and I really want to light these candles tomorrow (the first Saturday of this Waning Moon).

What do you think...is it safe to burn the candle with rat poison in it? THANKS!!!!!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:06 pm

karma_13,

I would be careful with using rat poisining as you will eventually deploy these candles either at their house, at a crossroad or a cemetary. The poison will still exist on it and you could run the risk of seriously hurting another animal or killing it. rat poison is a chemical that will harm other animals if they eat it it will cause internal bleeding and if not caught by a doctor in time kill the animal. Rather then risk other peoples animals or natures animals I would leave it out. Besides the work you have is more then enough to kill a sex drive .. grave yard and or goofer alone would do that.

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks j82! I will take your advice. I have one last hole to fill (I allowed for 7) so I'll use grave yard dirt instead. Thanks sooo much for the quick reply!

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:40 am

So I fount some condoms in my friends room and I'm very upset because we were sexual at one point and fount the receipt on the floor that he bought it yesterday and my issue is I want to do what everybody wants to do on this thread of course, lol, curse his and his girlfriends sex life. but technically his because it isn't his girlfriends fault its his. Although it takes two to tango, once again, im not going to waste my energy on her. He tried to cut me off and say he wants to stop from me and him being sexual.....yet again, we were sexual for six years behind closed doors, sometimes open (pun intended). Soo I want to dress the condoms with Destruction or Jinxing or Crossing, since I fount out about them and then I also want to use a black penis and stuff that bad boy up with some of his male jelly (that I saved PLENTY OF), Knot Weed, Calamus, and hot red pepper so when he ejaculates, he finna feel dat burn burn baby....

My second question is, I tried looking on here for the difference of Jinxing and Crossing, not many people identified the main differences between them, and I just want clarification on it because I don't know which one would be ideal for this type of situation. My idea of it is:
CROSSING - is when someone like a molester, an inmate, a murderer or a rapist or someone in that category has done something so fowl to a point where they're living their life doing as they please while other's suffer in emotional or physical distress and the case is justified.
JINXING - to me, is just a serious deal of bad luck, constantly getting pulled over for tickets, losing your wallet or purse, loss of a job, stepping in dog ish, car wreck etc. To where bad luck can hit any part of someone's life. If that makes sense, I just want more clarification if I'm right or wrong.

My third question. Is what if we do become sexually engaged in the future, would I be able to unjinx him? Technically I want him "hard" for me, but no one else if that makes any sense? I just don't know how much work I would have to put in to make him "soft and in pain" for anybody else and then "hard and sexually hot" for me?

Who's ready to take this on? haha.
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:17 am

I can't really address the crossing vs. jinxing thing. I consider them all simply as works against someone, and the only distinction I make is between workings where Death is on the table (D.U.M.E.) and workings where Death is off the table.

I would never curse the condoms of someone I love! You don't want him getting her pregnant, do you? Instead go for a classic freezer pickle spell, which can do exactly what you describe!

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:34 am

So @deaconmillet, don't break the penis.....but "freeze it?" Makes sense....that would give me the opportunity to not have to do extra work to break it, then repair it. And etc. I would still be able to add calamus, knot weed and any herbs to stop him from the sexual activity right? It's been some years since I've done any of these? lol

-TBanks91

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:37 am

Yes, TBanks91 -- that's exactly right!

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 am

Perfect! So I went to the site for the Freezer Spell and it seems as if it would do more harm than good. Reason being it mentioned that it would harm and stop up the genitalia.

How are you actually suppose to work it to stop up sexuality and promiscuity?

TBanks91

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 pm

TBanks91,

I think you might be overthinking it. Do the work, word your petition for sexuality and promiscuity and it should do what you are telling it to.

Peace~

Nathen

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:27 pm

TBanks91,

Get a pickle the size of his man shape dress it with any personal concern you have, carve his name on it. lightly roll it in oil for the work crossing or jinx, then roll in herbs.. you then can stick it in a freezer bag and freeze it or you can sumurge it in water and freeze it..add alum to pucker the dick up and not be able to get hard. pray to curse and end his sex life till he returns sexually to you. If it is his nature to sleep around then he will continue to do that and you will need to do work to stop him and bring to you, such as tieing his nature, eliminating rivals with freezer spells, hot foot, and working to mess it up with them. Now the guy you are talking about identified as straight and you do not, which is another issue he is Down Low and probably will stay that way for life and you will have to contend with women for the remainder of your relationship and life. Has he ever inclined to say he is bi or gay? if not you can try clarity work and crusible of courage to come clean. But being down low is common in the african america gay community and I know some who will go to the grave with that secret.. either you accept it and life with the life he can give you or move on with someone else.

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:56 pm

@Natstein - Good point Good point.
@J82 - We have been thru this before and best believe it isn't a serious situation. Once again, I just want the sexual part of the relationship. But he uses females as a excuse of "im straight and Blah blah blah" so really.....the funny part is every girl he has been with assumes he is gay because I'm usually around him and he gives off that vibe of he could be bisexual or could be gay. You know more about this situation than anyone. Such a shame.

And I have an idea! So because him and my mother we all live in the same house, we have two ice boxes aka refrigerators, by they both are utilized and random strangers like to go thru our food, could I possibly get a ice chest cooler in my strorage where I do work and stuff ice in it and maintain it like that so it's still in "secret" because im sure him or my moms will see it and see the encrypted lettering?

TBanks91

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi TBanks91,

You could certainly set up your own freezer to contain your spells. It's a great idea for maintaining privacy.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Awesome. Thanks you guys!
I originally came on to discuss what I could do about these condoms I fount and if I could tarnish them spiritually or trick them in someway to cause discord since I do not approve of it at all? The cucumber ima do, and thee Freezer work im going to do. But some said I should leave the latex alone?

TBanks91

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:03 pm

Hi TBanks91,

Deacon Millett already answered this question, and I agree with him 100%. Stick to the cucumber and freezer ideas and yes, leave the latex alone.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:58 am

Miss Athena,
I would like to freeze a pear for my ex boyfriend's gf.. Except I don't know her name or have a picture of her. I know we can't write anyone else name on the paper or else they will be affected too.. How would I be able to do this?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:41 am

Hi miss_adri89,

Without the ladies pictures,names or birth dates it almost impossible to do any type of work. Your energy would be hitting random people. Search around and see if you can find the information on them.

Blessings
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 am

Hello all,

I was wondering if it's possible to curse a man's sex life by placing his semen in any bottle of LM cursing oils?

Reason: NA

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:06 am

Hello all,

I was wondering if it's possible to curse a man's sex life by placing his semen in any bottle of LM cursing oils?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:02 am

Hi loving_me,

Absolutely. I would also add a petition paper to that bottle of oil.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

blackmagicwoman1

Unread post by blackmagicwoman1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Hello all....

I am looking for a spell for stopping the sex of a female. When I search I seem to be able to find bits of ideas. Or I find spells for tying her nature for fidelity to a particular person. Or I find spells for what Im looking for but its for a male.

My target is female. 48 years old. I want to stop her desire for and ability to have sex completely. As in she closes her legs FOREVER, especially to her husband.

I have:

alum powder
calamus root
knotweed
four thieves vinegar
a black skull candle
a black vulva candle
a pair of her old stained underwear (washed unfortunately)
hair from her hairbrush
a cotton make up pad she wiped her face with
a picture of her
her full name and birthdate

Any ingredients I am missing for a very humdinger of a no-sex spell?

And as far as the spell and or spell remains... would they be more effectively buried on my targets property, buried in a graveyard near her property or placed in my freezer?

Thank you to all.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:04 am

There is a complete freezer spell for this type of work here, online. It uses a fig,

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

The best non-freezer spell for this work that i know is the one where you drill a hole in a tree, stop her stuff up in it and use a plug cut from a different branch of the smae tree to plug the hole, hitting one hammer blow the first day and returning n eight more days at the same time until you have driven the plug into the hole with nine hammer blows. See my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" for further details, but basically, that's it in a nutshell.
catherine yronwode

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Hello to all. I have been wondering.
I most often see curses to cause urinary dysfunction towards stopping urine. But if I should chose to loosen someone's bladder instead, causing urinary incontinence to a person, how should I proceed? Is there any classic spell for this? If not, what materials - curios and herbs - or methods should I consider to support this interest?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Hello, Asturias,

We would all do these type of things differently. What I would use is a doll with something inside to represent the bladder. Then, stick things inside to loosen the bladder and then put water all over the genitals and legs, etc.

This would require ongoing work for something so specific.

Of course, you would also need cursing oils and incense. www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

But, it could work

Wishing you the best

Take care

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Thank you, ma'am. But what could that "something inside" be, exactly?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Hello, asturias

Consider a sour grape. Something that is round and contains bitter fluid inside,

Or something that you make. Like a piece of sour bubble gum filled with fluid.

take care

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Huh. Perhaps a small balloon filled with vinegar. I could make some tiny holes into it, so it leaks slowly - leaving the puppet wet, which would also solve the need of having it's legs and genitals soaked. Quite clever. Thank you, Miss Aida. And I'll make sure to add some crossing products to it as well.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello, asturias ,

Excellent!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun May 15, 2016 5:39 pm

If I'm working a spell to curse a woman's nature (I have her hair and used, unwashed underwear) and also want to add sexual dysfunction/celibacy to the curse work doll baby I've made of her, can I burn a black vagina candle with Bend Over oil and crossing powder + Goofer dust and, by its light, wind the hair around a rusty pin, and stick in her vagina area with a piece of the underwear, dead bugs, sulfur, and asafoetida while praying my intention over it? I'm not sure if adding stuff to doll babies is as good as stuffing them with it or sewing it on. Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

I'd stuff it.

Wow! This is genius! This sounds like an excellent plan!

Please keep us posted

take care

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 16, 2016 9:26 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! Should I bury this still in a graveyard or weight it and sink it in a nearby lake and perhaps make another one? This one is too covered in crossing powder and things like that to take out and re-stuff.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

Why sink it?

The running water is about making things/people go away.

I'd toss it in and let the running water take her away.

Take care

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 23, 2016 10:44 pm

Ah, that makes a lot of intuitive sense! I was thinking of sinking it to "drown" her, and also because there aren't any rivers or bodies of water with strong enough currents to carry a glass jar full of liquid away. Maybe I could throw it into the ocean, or a lake that's connected to the ocean, so the tide takes it away?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi ravenmaven,

I think if you travel just a little bit, you will find a river or body of water flowing away from you. A lake stands still, the jar would just sit there. The ocean may work if there is a strong enough tide to pull things out into the open water. I have found that most ocean tides will just send things out and then back and then out, etc., with the waves. Look for an estuary near the ocean, personally I would find that a better option.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:54 pm

LM no longer carries black vulva candle so I plan to use a black female figure and put alum and destructive oil on the figure. If anyone knows of another LM product that serves the same purpose as a black vulva candle please kindly advice. Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Call the shop. We may have one or two around. Ask for Leslie.
catherine yronwode

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Thanks Miss Cat. I called the shop and arranged with my order. Greatly appreciate it.

passionfruit_sky

Re: spells to cause an STD for a man

Unread post by passionfruit_sky » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:53 pm

so a year or two ago miss cat told me about a spell to cause an std for a guy i was dating who was a serial cheater & seperated from his wife at the time but told me he was divorced. i have since misplaced that spell & wld like to give my new ex an std. he basically broke up with me without telling me. i loved him unconditionally. his entire family thinks we're getting married because we were (at some point, wnt ring shopping & everything). he has erectile dysfunction, but i knew that was fixable. he said he wld pay to get that done when gets some extra money. he suddenly started being mean to me, distant, reduced communication? while i cldnt pinpoint what was going on but tried time & time again to rectify the problem, whatever it was (but he kept saying there wasnt one) & now he is talking to a young chic at wrk who sits 2 rows from me & he treats me like im nothing, never existed & like a get on his nerves if i simply say good morning??! he is willing to pay lots to have sex with her (guess he got a bonus check from aomewhere suddenly) .. he works with us too, we work in the same dept. unfortunately .. they spend her breaks & lunches 2gether in my face, she is known for sleeping with older men for money, gifts, etc. but he doesnt know that & wldnt believe it anyway. he stayed after wrk 2 hrs past when he gets off to trail her home??! his disrespect & irregard for me is bold & cold hearted! i want him to catch a std from sleeping with her. this is my justice!
thank you God, archangel michael, st. raymond, st. joseph & ancestors for all of your help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello passion_sky,

Because this is a spell that Miss Cat gave you I don not think we will be able to give you that exact spell as it came from her. I would recommend booking a magical coaching session with her through the AIRR website (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org).

Peace~

Nathen

passionfruit_sky

Re: spells to cause an STD for a man

Unread post by passionfruit_sky » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:38 pm

hi nathen!
miss cat isnt available until may 2017 ... i was hoping others may know this spell or offer a variant of it ..
thank you God, archangel michael, st. raymond, st. joseph & ancestors for all of your help.

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:41 am

You may try filling out for the radio show reading and after the first it is back live so they can do a reading and answer questions for you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”