• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 am

Protection Jewelry

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Protection Jewelry

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 pm

It has recently come to my attention that I am in need of some protection, some one (looking at my ex/his harlot) has sent, what look like (when I meditate, look myself over in my mind's eye, etc) sentient tar balls, kinda like gooey tribbles, that seem to swarm me just as fast as I can take them off. I've done a couple uncrossing baths from what I have laying around and am waiting on FWofP candle and sachet powder + 13 herb bath to come in the mail any day now.
I'd normally order a FWofP mojo, but 1 I'm short on funds (thanks to this crud, I got a reading on it so yeah, this is why anything I get hired for falls through or turns out to be a scam) and 2 I plan on using this long term and don't want to get bogged down with mojos. I have some evil eye beads I'm thinking about making into a protection bracelet anointed with blessing oil then dusted with FWofP shachet with it placed at the bottom of the candle while it burns + prayer. What I'd like to know is if there's something else I should do/add to it to get the most out of it. Like I know where I can get a jewelry finding that would allow me to string a coin, so I'd use that for an indian head penny or mercury dime maybe, I also have a tiny jewelry vial that I'm thinking about filling with the sachet powder that way I have some at hand at all times or something of the sort. Am I over complicating things?
Any insight would be welcome.
Miss_Liz

Re: Protection Jewelry

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Might I suggest and you might have to look around the net to find them but I know I've come across some places you can get them and you might want to do some research on which one applies to your situation. Getting a Keys Of Solomon Amulet to wear around your neck there are many different ones so do some research. I'm not sure if LM has any but I'm sure they also have good Amulets to wear as all their products are great! :) LoL
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 pm

LM does sell some of the seals out of the Keys of Solomon, but not everyone is comfortable wearing those and not everyone is familiar with that particular tradition.

Idea for protection seems sound enough. If you want you can hire a professional to make you a protection talisman. I know Miss cat makes a mean protection talisman. You could look into purchasing one of these custom talismans from her or you can make your own.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:21 pm

It's just so weird, I've never had issues with keeping things off, I'm empathic so I know how to shield and everything. Plus I've never seen these little 'critters' before and I'm all kinds of freaked out. I don't see them like I'd see a person or an animal, it's like when I picture myself they're just everywhere! I know, it's so weird and almost sounds fake/stupid, I'd think so too, but I don't know, I don't know what they are or where they're originating from exactly, I just have suspicions. I really hope my package comes in this week; my simple rue, hyssop, salt baths seem to be temporary at best.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm

ConjureMan wrote:LM does sell some of the seals out of the Keys of Solomon, but not everyone is comfortable wearing those and not everyone is familiar with that particular tradition.

Idea for protection seems sound enough. If you want you can hire a professional to make you a protection talisman. I know Miss cat makes a mean protection talisman. You could look into purchasing one of these custom talismans from her or you can make your own.

Oh I didn't know LM makes some of the seals!!!!!!! Miss Cat is so awsome!!!! I'll Def be ordering some.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm

ConjureMan can you please provide a link to the amulates of Solomon LM sells I looked down the page maybe I'm missing it but I didn't see any thanks.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Ellis, you might consider getting a protection amulet from a professional like Miss cat. It would be well worth it and will give you a personal protection that will certainly deal with this nusance and anything else sent your way.

ShadowyEmbrace, in the amulet section under USA you'll find talismans from the renaissance grimoires and in the complete inventory list you can find the solomonic seals.

SEA-SOL-44PP Seals Solomon Key of Solomon, 44 Seals on Parchment Paper, with Talisman Case $7.25
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:42 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Ellis, you might consider getting a protection amulet from a professional like Miss cat. It would be well worth it and will give you a personal protection that will certainly deal with this nusance and anything else sent your way.

That's all well and good, but I'm relying on birthday money to pay my rent next month. I'm trying to make the best of what I have until I can get some kind of cash flow
Miss_Liz

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 am

Thanks Conjureman I'm going to have to pick that up I've been looking for something like that for a long time.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby lovelife85 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:33 am

I am very interested in getting a mrs cat protection charm. I need one for me and one for my husband. Both of us have been cursed. I am going to cleansing myself and my husband. Then after that i need to further protect us so no other human can harm us. I am very new to all of this and want to do what i have to do to protect us. I hear all good things about this site and am very interested in all of this. Thanks for your time and effort and guidance
lovelife85

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello, lovelife85 ,

I am so sorry about the curse

In my opinion, it ought to be a law that everyone must wear protection amulets!

So, you are an excellent thinker!

On tis page, you will find an array of protection amulets (as well as spells)

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I pray that all works out well for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo