Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Black Arts Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi guys (and Nagasiva in particular)
this is a question more about a 'class' of products: Black Arts fil-in-the-blank :twisted:

But I recently purchased Black Arts oil specifically, to do a Goetic Evocation, with a some help from a practitioner and also with info from DuQuetts Goetia book.

Is this oil meant to be used for the evocation aspect of such a ritual, or the protection part, or both?

Might I use it as an ingrediant to trace the lines of a protective circle, or would I use it to annoint the Spirit's seal?

And what about the other Black Arts products? How might they be used in such a ritual?

Thanks guys!

Christopher Lung

Re: Black Arts Oil and Summoning Spirits

Unread post by Christopher Lung » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Reynolds,
If I might suggest, the Black Arts products I don't think would necessarily be used for protecting yourself from the Goetic spirits. It would probably lend itself more towards thier summoning. For example, any candles you use for the triangle, could be dressed with Black Arts oil, while the sachet powder could be used to lay out the triangle (or laid on the triangle if you have a permanent one constructed). The Bath crystals could be used to make a floor wash, to wash the triangle, or to clean or soak items that will be used in calling the Goetic spirits. As you suggested, you could use the oil to anoint the Spirit's Seal, before evoking it. The incense could be used as the incense for the spirit, to aid it in manifesting.
These same products could also be used when thanking the spirit for the work when it has been done.

I also think you could take the products, have them be on the triangle, and have the spirit put some of its power into the products, for future evocations or for using the products as a means of directing the Goetic spirit to where you want it to go, for example if you summoned a Goetic spirit to get you a job, you could have it put some power into the sachet powder, and then sprinkle the powder around the locations you are seeking employment at.

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Christopher,

Thanks for the info and help!
And a very good idea about having the spirit charge the products!

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:44 pm

hi Reynolds, Christopher!

sorry for the delay in my reply. I was in the midst of year-end homework data revision at a time when the database was in so sad state as to require me to do much of the reworking of the list(s) by hand. your posts were good incentive for me to get that work done as quickly as possible. :)

I should preface my response by saying that as i encountered the goetic system in the presentations of Waite, Mathers, Shah and Savedow, i don't like it much. I don't find its directory of 72 supposedly evil spirits very well-written. I think its premises as it originates in the guise of Jewish (solomonic) magic from post-Christian sources are anti-demonic, exploitative, and display the worst aspects of dualism.

from this perspective, and with these motivations (to torture demons into assistance by employing the power and majesty of the Christian God), i think that Black Arts products would be of very limited use to you and i'm substantially in agreement with Christopher here.

what you would be looking for in the way of powders, incenses and oils would be
1) protective shielding of the mage by the deity and angels of the God Yahweh;
2) summoning inducement and coercive potency; and
3) containment of the adverse spirit in the Triangle of Art.

Black Arts might lend its potency to the second of these, and you and Christopher covered well the number of ways that this might be achieved. insofar as Black Arts is both evocatory and destructive, it seems well-placed as part of a coercive, mean ritual magic to deal harshly with spirits of evil character.

I would caution, however, that one's ethics might (as do mine, geared as they are to the guidance of Jesus Christ and the Law of Love under my Will) preclude the torture of spirits in this manner, so as to make other less destructively coercive alternatives more feasible, such as Sulphur Powder, or formula products like Attraction, Commanding, Controlling, Do As I Say, Influence, Magnet, or Victory. these may be more pleasing to the spirit and dispose it to greater cooperation, with less corrosive imposition employed by the mage.

as approached by the presentations of those such as Crowley and, particularly, Poke Runyon, however, who seem to regard the goetic enterprise at least a psychological, if not a mystical, endeavour, a whole host of alternatives opens up for which Black Arts may not be the best suited excepting as one wishes to deal destructively (as penalty, meanly) with a summoned spirit.

in this latter case, where the spirit is not viewed strictly as evil, and instead is seen as an important aspect of consciousness, to be integrated as part of an individuation, any destructive formula such as Black Arts should generally be avoided if at all possible. in the same way that one generally would avoid playing objectionable music or installing pointy spikes on your driveway when you're having a party, using Black Arts probably wouldn't be the best bet for an invitation to a spirit one sought to coax into coalition.

I should add that there are some beings who actively like Black Arts materials, despite their hot contents. I have a large bottle of Black Arts Oil that i made early on in my relationship with catherine and with Lucky Mojo that i love to use as an occasional personal scent and ritual preparation. so if the spirit seems of the type that will be looking forward to or might be attracted to the oil, by all means feel free to use it, anywhere and everywhere. :D

I did use Black Arts Oil and Black Arts Powder in a summoning that i did as inspired by a grimoire (not the Lemegeton, but the Grand Grimoire). I varied the formula slightly so as to reduce its destructive and increase its summoning properties, drawing out the seal of the being that i called in the powder on the ground in the orchard here (within a square rather than a circle). my memory is that i dowsed myself in Black Arts Oil in preparation for the event, as i have in Crossroads rites since then intending to meet the Black Man. since i like Black Arts Oil, i figure that it is perfect anointing oil for my activities of summoning or Crossroads meets, but don't figure that all spirits will have my tastes. :lol:

in compassionate defense of the wild spirit world,

OIL-HOO-BKAR
Black Arts Oil
$7.50

nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Hi Nagasiva,
First of all, thanks much for posting, and glad the Stress time is passing :)
I have the nasty habit of taking forever to respond to some posts, as I want to make sure I express my self perfectly. But I'm trying to ditch that by the wayside, as often times I never get around to replying.
so:
If it's cool, I'm going to make a more detailed response later, and just a quickie now.

it is not at all my intention to play tough guy with these spirit's as I don't think it would be very effective to tell John Gotti, "Do this, or I'll freaking break your legs, guy", plus, they are undeniably more tough than me.
I'm going to suggest a quid pro quo, and tell the spirit that if it does what I say (and does so without caising any harm to me or to my loved ones, and does it within a specified time frame) I will make sure it's seal is seen (and I will give exacts, ie "I will post up 20 copies of your seal within a 30 block radius of my apartment, and I will make your seal my default photo on my MySpace and Facebook accounts and leave it as such for 1 month, and if you go above and beyond in your execution of my will in this matter, I will put your seal on a T-shirt, which I will wear from time to time at social engagments so that it may be seen" etc...)

I didn't know that Dark Art's oil was 'punishing', rather, I though it was good at summoning and protection. Still though, I want to make sure that the spirit DOES appear, and while I don't want to be a D-bag about it, I want to make sure that He does appear and stays put for the duration of the evocation, and most importantly, I want to make sure that I am safe while doing so. So I want to be in controll as much as is neccessary to get the job done and make sure it is done. Also, I want to establish a working relationship with this particular spirit ( Great Prince Sitri) so that I can call on him again , and hopefully with less formality etc.. when I need the particular type of help he can offer.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm

hi Reynolds,

the following quote is from the Lucky Mojo Oils Catalogue page
Black Arts Oil
Believed to be a powerful aid in destructive spells and pact-making rituals.
and it is in line with what i have found about Black Arts (/Dark Arts/Mystic Arts) Oil from many other sources. typically it contains some hot or confusing components in it for ease of persuasion and coersion.

you can find a listing of the general ingredients that i found within numerous Black Arts product formulae in my research (in all sources available to me) in the Avidyana cache.

and you'll see things such as Black Dog Hair, Black Mustard Seeds, Black Pepper, Red Pepper, Poppy Seeds, Skunk Cabbage, and Black Walnut Leaves, which aren't generally benefic or helpful to their targets as i understand it.

quite aside from the general contents of the oil, those who advise on the purpose for its use, beyond what may be found on Lucky Mojo's website as above, do indicate some rather coercive if not caustic effects of the oil upon a target, and potential dangers if used on oneself. to a degree the latter danger depends on whether you consider yourself allied with the demonic.

for example, catherine yronwode, in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic", makes mention of Black Arts Oil within the entry on Black Dog Hair, and notes that it is suited for works of malice. Anna Riva's "Golden Secrets of Mystic Oils" indicates not only that one can use the oil to bind oneself to the Devil (something which should be considered hazardous), but she also describes sprinkling it in the path of one's enemies to cross them, and paying for goods at a shop with bills dressed with Black Arts Oil in order to play havoc with their income and finances. for at least the first two uses it is possible that Riva obtains her information from Lewis de Claremont's "Legends of Incense, Herb and Oil Magic", since he very warily mentions dressing one's abode and sleeping quarters with the oil in order to bind oneself "to Prince Mephistopheles, the Devil" and also mentions sprinkling for an unsuspecting victim.

if you don't like these sources (and i think that they are good ones), check out a search via google on Black Arts Oil and examine what the various references and proprietors have to say about the oil and its usage. from what i can tell the preponderance of them regard it as a crossing oil, for destructive purposes, and for pact-making rituals.

all of that said, it obviously makes a difference what aspects of conventional Black Arts formulae are being emphasized in the oil. with a ritual as important and potentially difficult or dangerous as the goetic, i would suggest that rather than take a chance on potentially disrupting your working with an unbalanced emphasis on destruction and malice, you would probably wish to construct your own oil so as to magnify the pact-making qualities which conventional Black Arts Oils are supposed to include, or add conventional pact-making components to the kinds of oils that i mentioned previously which would be more friendly alternatives.
nagasiva yronwode

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:17 am

Hi Nagasiva,
pont super well taken!

Ok, I'll scrap the Dark Arts stuff, and just save the bottle for whenever it may be actually appropriate.
Thanksfully I have some commanding oil, compelling oil, attraction oil, and attraction incense and commanding Sachet that I can put in the triangle.
And for protection and controll, I've got Some Power products, and also protection products as well.

I think I'll probably sprinke some ground up calamus in the triangle as well (to give me control), and some ground up High John in my circle (to give me controll of the situation).

So once again, many thanks, I'll forego the super nasty coercive stuff and ber more gentle :)

- Reynolds

Christopher Lung

Unread post by Christopher Lung » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks Nagasiva, that was very informative!

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Quick update:
I did the evocation using the ingrediants you recomended Nagasiva. A goetic spirit was definitley in the Triangle ( I saw a strange undulating ball of golden light, and the faint image of a dog's head and a the head of a man with a crown on his head, with a strange and grotesque expression on 'his' face). And the air in the room I did it in was buzzing with activity, for lacl of a better descriptor.

However, that was the extent of it, it didn't fully 'happen' and my comand wasn't carried out; though I attribute that more to the time at which I did it, and my being freaked out as all hell and suffering from the cumulative effects of 2+ weeks of less then 5 hours of sleep a night.

So, I'm going to do it again, but better rested, at a better time, etc... using the same ingrediants, and chalk it up as a begineers fluke.

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 pm

I do not have any knowledge of this topic(I am a real novice is this akin to scrying or something more intense.Can you give me basic info on the spirit summoning or a link. I am going to be takeing Cats course as soon as I read hoodoo theory at least 2x and then her book cover to cover because I believe like she said her course is not for beginers. If my question is too general or does not make sense let me know

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi Sharona,

I think for the kind of work that you are doing, the Psychic Vision spell kit is more appropriate. The Black Arts oil is for the pact-making and summoning of entities, it doesn't seem like the kind of thing that will help you get into contact with the spirit of your dog and improve your animal communication abilities. That's my guess from looking over this thread :)

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:47 am

>it doesn't seem like the kind of thing that will help you get into contact with the >spirit of your dog and improve your animal communication abilities.

Most definitley not... unless you want to adopt a hell-hound :twisted:

What I was writing about was using the oil to summon a spirit that has nothing to do with Hoodoo, just a side project of mine. :geek:

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:34 am

I never intended to use that for the work related to animal communication I was just interested in some backround on this black arts info I try to learn as much as I can to help myself and grow and keep myself safe. But thanks everyone for the warning you are very nice It will be along time till I would be ready for that.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Sharona22:
Can you give me basic info on the spirit summoning or a link[?]...
hi Sharona,

typically the method consists of identifying the spirit, making a place of invitation or holding for the spirit itself (whether a marked out circle, or a triangle, or something else), preparing oneself spiritually, timing it appropriately, preparing oneself ceremonially, and then calling the spirit out (evoking) to appearance. some claim that they see them within incense smoke used as part of the ceremony, some use mirrors or other reflective scrying devices to engage the spirits, some go as far as invoking (calling the spirit into them). more often than not protections will be taken to ensure the safety of the summoner, such as talismans worn, special garments prepared and worn, oils anointed, incenses burned, etc.

there is a certain resemblance (but without as much ceremony and symbolism) between spirit summoning and Spiritualist mediumship or channelling. with mediumship one might use a device such as a spirit board. with channelling no mechanisms of any kind might be used.

the type of summoning described in this thread is called 'goetic' and is of a category of 'Solomonic magic' in which what are considered "evil spirits" are summoned into a containing triangle while the magician is surrounded by all manner of godly symbolic protection and in possession of the identifying seal of the spirit so summoned. it is believed that the knowledge of the name of the spirit and their symbolic seal enables the summoner to exercise a certain amount of control over the spirit.

typically the free-form spirit summoning involves the intonement of the spirit's name, possibly during a trance state, while some incense burns nearby. perhaps this would be done at a particular hour enhancing the likelihood of the spirit's response, or at a place that the spirit was known to frequent. Graveyard Dirt from the final resting place of the deceased might be a helpful addition, as might be articles that they once owned in life. if they never have lived, then the best that might be done is to acquire their name and possibly a keyed graphic that could connect them resolutely to the summoner (as do the seals within the Lesser Key of Solomon with which the goetic spirits are called).

it should be said that there are a LOT of warnings about this particular grimoire. summoning spirits is not beginner's work, and if you decide to undertake it, it is probably best to begin with more friendly summoning targets and to undertake disciplines of cleansing and purification prior to any such event.

good luck,
nagasiva yronwode

k77084

Black Arts Oil

Unread post by k77084 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi All,
I have gone through all the forum posts regarding Black Arts Oil and still I have a couple of questions. There have been a few spells that I have done that actually requireed this oil which is why I bought it. Now I am experimenting with a rather large project and thought this oil might be a good addition. In reading to better understand its properties I have gone through the various posts. If doing destuctive work I wanted to add this to the mix. Does this mean that I have to envoke spirits to do the work for me? This is something I have not done nor did I in the previous spells, I just included it per the instructions. Just trying to have a better understanding of all its uses.
thanks

hello

Black Arts oil uses?????

Unread post by hello » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:27 pm

What is the difference between black arts oil and other oils use to harm???
Is there any special or specific use for black arts oil?

NotDorianGray

Re: Black Arts Oil

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

No, you don't have to invoke spirits.

theredc6

Re: Black Arts oil uses?????

Unread post by theredc6 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 am

Black arts oil can be used to add strength to negative work.

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 am

Black arts oil adds strength to crossing work. It can be used (like most other crossing/jinxing oils) to anoint the property of an enemy or a candle for candle spells.

stefano romantico

Unread post by stefano romantico » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:00 am

I totally love black arts energy . :D If you use this correctly along with other dark arts energies you will definitely lose your fears so you can get what you want . :twisted: stefano romantico

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:34 am

Thank you so much for the replies!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:29 am

I totally love black arts energy . :D If you use this correctly along with other dark arts energies you will definitely lose your fears so you can get what you want . :twisted: stefano romantico
don't you have to give the DARK ARTS ENERGIES anything in return, like a the gift, I heard that always ask for something in return in a tricky way. I am interested in the black arts product for enemy work.. my work is urgent... i am thinking about it.... :mrgreen:

stefano romantico

Unread post by stefano romantico » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:41 am

This is not voodoo . I honestly can not reveal how i use the energy to you or anyone else . I can tell you this that you better know what you want and you better not be afraid because there is no turning back . Black arts and other black energies are multi purpose . You must have super talent because these can be very dangerous for weak people .

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:30 am

got it and not doing it.............

k77084

Black Arts

Unread post by k77084 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi All,
A quick question regarding black arts products, I received a pretty good understanding of its properties and uses (thanks to this forum) however the question I have is do I need to leave any gifts for the help I am requesting? If so what type of payment would be acceptable. Thanks!
~Kiana :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Black Arts

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:22 pm

I am not familiar with black arts work does it include working with a saint? Are you using LM products (Black Cat spell)? If you are everything is included that you will need to do.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm

why would you leave any gifts for anything. I mean unless you are working with a saint or a spirit. You do not need to leave anything.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 pm

If you are working with a spirit, then you should be capable of working out an agreement of payment with it. If you cannot communicate with spirits well enough to do that, then I would not work with spirits until you can!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Many thanks for all your replies, I just needed some re-assurance that I did not need to do anything for payment. This is my first time using the black arts products (outside of the original reason that I purchased it). In reading the many posts here I was not sure if I needed to do anything else.
Again, thank you all so much for your replies. I have a better understanding.
To all have a great Thanksgiving!
~Kiana :)

Astrophel

Unread post by Astrophel » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:16 pm

If you're working with a spirit, you should leave a gift. If not, then no. It's that simple.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 am

Not in the black arts. If you are working with dark entities the trade comes from the pact. Either you come into the bargain with a premade pact that is agreed upon, or the entity lets you know what it wants in return for its services. When working with saints, angels, or other entities of the light an offering is made as a willing sacrifice of devotion. If you are working with the black arts make sure you have the ability to ascertain what you are giving up in the bargain. In conjure, you are dealing in a matter of trade, unlike the western ceremonial tradition that relies upon the method of command and even threat at times to get the entity to do what the magician seeks.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:14 am

Astrophel wrote:If you're working with a spirit, you should leave a gift. If not, then no. It's that simple.
ConjureMan sums it up pretty well - it's not actually that simplistic. You make deals with spirits, and especially with entities that had been labeled as "darker", such as the Goetic ones. If your psychic/intuitive skills aren't up to the point where you can have a 2-way conversation with a spirit, then you're not ready to do that kind of work. Period.

But many saints, angels, etc have traditional offerings that are given to them upon completion of a task, or upon beginning a task with their help. In those cases, you can just go with tradition and not worry too much.

But ALWAYS pay when there is an expectation of payment. Otherwise that leaves the spirits with the right to claim their price in whatever way THEY see fit...which might not be all that pleasant or convenient for you!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Ms Hill

Unread post by Ms Hill » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 pm

I am preparing ingredients to make LMs recipe for Black Arts Oil and it specifically calls for black poodle hair. Does anyone know why this particular breed of dog? I would have thought it should be like a rottweiler or some other mean dog.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Poodle Hair in Black Arts Oil

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Poodles have long been associated with the devil and demons, so the addition is very appropriate for black arts oil. See Goethe's Faust for a prime example of this association.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Ms Hill

Unread post by Ms Hill » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Thanks for the explanation!

Ms Hill

Unread post by Ms Hill » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Now I have a second question for you, Ms. Bri. I will be using this oil in a spell (unknown at this time) to cause some pain or curse my in-laws.

Not quite sure of a surefire way of doing it yet, but I am determined.

Do you have any suggestions?

johnson511
Newly Registered

Unread post by johnson511 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks for the marvelous posting!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 am

Black Arts oil is a versatile ingredient in many kinds of work. Not only those of a destructive nature.
The oil has a traditional use in divination and it can be used in sexual work with great success.
It can be used when petitioning the Devil to go after a thief or when sending nightmares or hagriding an enemy.
Like most oils of this nature it should be handled with skill (rather than care, since care usually implies fear - not a good emotion to have when dealing with this oil).

//Dr. Johannes

OIL-HOO-BKAR
Black Arts Oil
$7.50

Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Black Arts Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:42 am

jazzimi

1) I don't believe you are making "LM's recipe for Black Arts Oil." Our recipe is not published, and there is no way you could have gotten it. What you may be thinking of is a partial recipe or similar recipe that i (cat yronwode) placed online for the help of the students in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course who are attemtping to turn in homework #7 for the course, which consists of them making an oil. I provide simplified, public domain, and partial recipes to help them with the homework. These are not Lucky Mojo's proprietary formulas. The confusion is understandable, because they are on the Lucky Mojo site -- but there is no way that i would ever release Lucky Mojo's recipes to competitors or students.

2) There are hundreds of cursing spells given for free at the Lucky Mojo site. None are "surefire" (that idea is silly), but here is a link-list that gives a number of cursing spells for you to choose from:

FREE BLACK MAGIC SPELLS
Curses, Hexes, Jinxes, Enemy Tricks, Death Spells,
Negative Magic Spells, Destructive Magic Spells,
Coercive Magick Spells, Harmful Magic Spells

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

The links from that URL lead to many, many cursing spells.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aeternitas

Black Arts Oil

Unread post by aeternitas » Mon May 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi new here, just getting into Hoodoo and conjure traditions.

I have a question about the Black Arts Oils, as there is no info given about them on the site.
So, i have seen a number of other "Black Arts Oils" and I assume from the smell alone that some of those "other" brands who need not be mentioned aren't using natural ingredients. What is the traditional history behind this oil? Was it's original form an incense or an oil or something else?
I plan on using this oil to practice summoning spirits into a glass as given in Cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root magic, but before doing so, would like to know a little more about the history of the product in Hoodoo traditions.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aeternitas

Unread post by aeternitas » Mon May 23, 2011 8:41 pm

I see that there is a partial recipe on the LM website and I referenced many of the ingredients in Hoodoo herb and root magic and see what is going on with the general formula, very interesting. As this thread doesn't answer any of my questions about the traditional origins of this formula (whatever recipe may be used) I would still like some input there.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Hello Aeternitas,

I have edited some of your post for got a tad off topic with the Goetia, especially for your first few posts. Methodology of Goetic work aside, the rest of your question is fair enough.

Tracing the history of a products is not always clear. Some products were common like "hot foot" recipes and were used and passed down enough for us to see that initially it was in the form powder and to this day the powder remains the most tradition way of employing the trick.

Black Arts products are a little more tricky. All I can tell you is that they are inspired by a variety of ways of working. There are traditions of mixing graveyard dirt with Sulfur or Vandal to work with tthe spirits of the dead, and other traditions of burning specific incenses (Mullein, Sulfur) again with the aims of spirit congress.

The oil is used for the same intent and in some shape or form may have existed for quite some time. However more than likely the inspiriation for Black Arts as a product line came from powders and incenses used for such intents.

aeternitas

Unread post by aeternitas » Mon May 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Thank you for the information about the history of such substances in american conjure traditions.
My aoplogies, the Ars Goetia and pact making was a part of the topic from the very first post, it seemed on topic to me.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello Aeternitas,

No need for apologies. You didn't do anything wrong. The initial conversation was well over 3 years ago and so its best that we keep the topic within forum policy. Ultimately this is a product forum and though we do tend to get into side conversations.

Welcome and enjoy.

ConjureMan Ali

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Could Black Arts oil be used for personal dressing for purposes of developing one's own mastery of darker magical work? For example, dressing oneself with Black Arts in combination with such oils as Master Key, Psychic Vision, African Juju, etc.?
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Here are some links and yes you will have to read through them, please. I am also going to post one from "usenet", and absolutely you will have to read through as well.
Thank you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackarts.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I had some more links posted here. I retracted what I wrote, not because of you, but just because.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Does BA have a specific function that differentiates it from other enemy products? I need an enemy oil, and I was wondering how BA and Destruction differ from one another as far as dealing with enemies go. Would I be right in saying that BA calls on demons?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:50 am

Black Arts is an excellent supportive formula for enemy work as yes, it does help in evoking non-human help. Unless that non-human help will be completely responsible for the cursing however, it should be combined with another condition formula specific to the type of harm desired. It is also used, outside enemy work, for those who call on demons (for any reason) or practice necromancy (for any reason). Destruction on the other hand, as the name implies, is good for destroying things. You'll find more about it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:18 am

Does the degree of harm done also differ? Because admittedly there's some people I'd like to do something to, but I don't think I'd want to completely destroy them.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 am

Black Arts is not the formula you're looking for Luckbewithme876 - read through the thread and I think you'll see. Consider Jinx formula for your purposes, or Crossing. Read through how they affect people on their product links: I think you'll find that one of the two fits the bill.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:54 am

Alright, thanks. I'll look into them.

Yami

Unread post by Yami » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:34 am

Good day all, I know it might sound evil and i am Aware of that. i wonder how much damage can the blackarts do to someone. This person destroyed my life to then point where i thought there was no point on being alive anymore. I can't do any work at my house But If not mistake i can place an order though MISC for black arts to be done for me, is that True.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Hello, Yami ,

It can do some damage but, the extent of the damage depends on Spirit's judgment.

And, yes, you can have MISC light it for you.

And please please please don't think about taking your life. No person is worth it. YOU are the most important person in the world and you need to remember that.

You may also want to consider getting some counseling to learn to bear with what the jerk did to you. And, while seeing a professional counselor, work with cut and Clear to ease your pain.

www.lucymojo.com//cutandclear.html

PLEASE take care of yourself. You have friends here who care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Yami

Unread post by Yami » Sun May 03, 2015 6:54 am

Miss Aida, thank you for always taking time to answer my questions. I trully appreciate and respesct your advises.

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:26 pm

based on what I've read here, I'm probably not ready to work with black arts products myself. However, could I have one set at MISC to safely back up my work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, bast78,

Absolutely YES!

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:32 am

Thank you! That's just the answer that I need!

MaeHelen89

Unread post by MaeHelen89 » Fri May 12, 2017 3:46 pm

I hope this is posted in the right place guys moderators please don't be mad!

Okay guys I have a pretty awful young lady I need to get sick I mean fatal. She lies about being sick in order to use people. So here are the Supplies I have my Lucky Mojo package just arrived today I'm so excited!!!!
I have two black female nude candles, goofer dust, graveyard dirt,coffin nails, pennyroyal leaves and oil, and black arts oil.
I was thinking to carve her name in the figural candles ,place her picture under each candle dress each candle in the black arts oil, goofer dust, and graveyard dirt. Ill take the coffin nails and stick them in the female candles after I have dressed them.

On the back of her photo write her name nine times and criss crossing her name with all the conditions She has lied about but also new ones since she wants to fake a sickness I just want to help her out . There are too many people vending over backwards to help her and when people don't do what she wants when she wants she says some pretty hurtful downright mean things. And no one is spared she will say ugly things about a child, which is why I am ready to get to work on her seriously she said something about my love my heart ,my little angel,my child who is so innocent and been put through enough due to her lies and games. I really wish I could get close to her to get something personal but I cannot.

I am already burning a devil's glass with Missonary Independent for this I'll probably purchase a 13 candle run of dume candles and Devils Harm, then a another set of 13 candles of Hotfoot to send her out of my life forever and back up the work I'm doing. With these runs costing so much I'll have to buy one set of candles each month between June and August.

And I willread psalms 35 as I burn my candles and psalms 75 calling her name.And read psalms 114 calling her name before and after and state my intentions for her too. I want to bury the candle remains in a graveyard and pay the spirit a dime for their help. I was also thinking of wrapping the ritual remains in a black shirt and throwing them in a river or ocean.

I'll make a packet and mail it to the local hospital addresses to her with some black arts oil and graveyard dirt and goofer dust.
I also want to dress her car door handles and around her car with the oil , graveyard dirt, and goofer dust. The way her home is setup I can't use foot trick work, there's always someone outside and there is no way to do that unnoticed.

Are there any suggestions or ideas I can use with the amount of the items I have or different pslams or items I am needing to create the severe illnesses for her.
and oh I forgot I got a DUME candle going for her with Four Altars with Deacon Millet. He gave me the reading that kind of let me know I am justified in my actions towards her. And he uses Lucky Mojo products!!!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello MaeHelen89,

Honestly everything you are talking about doing sounds good to me. I stick with your plan and see how things turn out. If questions come up while doing the work let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”