Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Learose80

Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Learose80 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:07 pm

thank u Miss Aida. im gonna check it.

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:07 am

To whom it may concern:
I bought two honey jars for reconciliation and love and I have been working them pretty regularly. I put them in larger honey jars that I liked, but it turns out that they don't seal well and it is starting to solidify. I read in Deacon Millets book that is fine, but I would like to put them in a better sealed container as these tend to leak sometimes when the candles burn down. I was going to heat it up and once liquid just change them over because I have jars that I know will stay sealed and keep the honey fresh longer. Any suggestions?

Combat18

Reason: Put it in general help section instead

kawaiiprincess
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by kawaiiprincess » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:10 am

The candles I've been lighting on my love me honey jar have been producing leftover wax over the past few times I've burned them. I interpreted this as a sign of blockages and resistance so I decided to light a blockbuster candle which burned cleaned. After that I lighted a pink candle dressed with chuparrosa oil on top of the honey jar which had a high, steady flame and it made a few popping sounds. I went to sleep before the candle went out and when I woke up in the morning the previous wax remains vanished! The honey jar lid has no wax on it whatsoever except for the wicks. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Stepho

Unread post by Stepho » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:25 am

Hello, I have already read the divination explanation page. i burned a pink Adam and Eve candle last night, at first it was burning even. The male part of the candle started to have wax pour into the female part forming tears at the chest and the wax flowed over completely to her side. The male part went out but I think it was because I got up and moved to fast and caused a draft but I relit it. They both caught up to eachother but the female candle burned out before the male part. When I woke up this morning the male Adam candle was still going. I know wax flowing meaning emotions pouring over but the staying lit way hours after the female candle went out makes no sense because of that was the case I would have figured this meant the male would not have burned that long. If anyone could possibly give their opinion that would be great! Thanks in advance !

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:02 am

I have a question.

I read that its bad luck to fall asleep while a candle is burning.

The situation is that I was working a love spell for 3 days in the mornig. I started on a friday so the spell would be completed on a sunday as sunday is my day off. I know the candle would pretty much take a few hours well to go out on the 3rd day seeing that the 1st & 2nd day i only let it burn for 30 mins. Im not really a morning person and I usually sleep late on my day off so my body got acustom to sleeping late on a sunday.

I wowke up like every 5 or 10 miutes just to keep an eye on the candle for divination purposes.

Besdies that all went well with the candle.

Is it really true that its bad luck to fall asleep while the candle is burning?

Do i need to redo the spell?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Hi kawaliprincess,

Sounds like your Blockbuster candle worked.

Hi TGCA1985,

It's not so much bad luck to fall asleep while a candle is burning as it is bad common sense. Never leave a lit candle unattended. If you must keep it burning, put it on a heatproof dish and put that in your bathtub or sink, away from anything flammable.

Good luck to you both.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:46 am

Hello TGCA1985,

Like Athena said, it is not bad luck to fall asleep while a candle burns in terms of rootwork and such. Make sure it is a safe candle though. I leave glass encased candles burning all the time. The MISC church has probably a hundred or more glass encased candles going at any given time and the folks do not sit up all night with all those candles. You just want to make sure you are safe about the candles. Fire proof surfaces, pans full of water or sand, that type of thing.

Peace~

Nathen

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:51 am

:lol: thanks ull !!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i did put in on a broad metal tin so incase it fell it wouldnt cause a fire

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:15 pm

I wanted to ask if it's something I really need to worry about that my vigil candle fell over while I wasn't watching it. It was for love - but the fall was 100% my fault because of the way I had stood it up on a not-completely-even surface. It spilled wax all over my altar/desk and was still burning when I discovered it, so it's all cored out and black..ruined. I'm a little upset about it. Obviously, I'll be going back to my tried-and-true pan of sand.. Should I just clear up and continue on as if nothing had happened? Or is this a 'bad' thing? And what should I do with the rest of it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, Naexis ,

This could be a Spiritual sign. Or it could be the result of a pure accident.

But, I would start a new candle all over just to make sure.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

branden

Unread post by branden » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm confused as how to proceed. I've done uncrossing work using two vigil candles back to back-- both burned clear. I recently did a blockbuster candle and the wick was on its side with a stump of unburned wax. Should I burn another block buster candle? Should I perform more uncrossing work? I performed a hotfoot spell which burned clear just a few days prior.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Hi branden,

It's good that you have had nice results from your Uncrossing vigils. Don' t get upset that you have had less than desirable results from your Blockbuster candle. I would just re-do it and see what results you get, then go from there.

Good luck.

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:57 am

ok so im having a problem with figure candles.

'i don’t hav this kind of problem with regular free standing candles.

Every time i light a figure candles 1 or both send a little black smoke for a minute or 2 for a few days within my spell. During my spell period some days they burn clean and then some other day 1 or the other let off a little black smoke for a minute or 2 during a 15minute period. ( no body movement affect these spells as i was sitting down watching the candles and the room was dark with windows shut)

so i redid the spell

i burnt a red bride & groom candle for 3 days 30mins for the 1st and 2nd days. I had the candles in a dark room with windows shut. On the 1st day right at the end of the 30 minutes i noticed the groom had a bit of dark brown smoke just right before i put it out. This happened right as I bent over to put the candle out. i know my body movement shifted the candle light. Both candles burnt clean on the 2nd day. no drama at the end!!!! Also on the 3rd day the bride at one time had a bit of dark some for about a few seconds. This also happen went a little wind from my body movement shift the flame. I looked under the candle divination section on the LM website and it didn’t say much about dark smoke from a candle. Is this a bad sign?

Also I’m burning a yellow candle with King Solomon oil & success oil to increase my knowledge to help me in my studies. I light it at 6am every morning and this morning i was so busy getting ready for work that i totally forgot to lit it at 6am. i immediately lit it at approx. 6:51am. It’s that ok to do or do i need to redo the spell?

branden

Unread post by branden » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Thnx Ms. Athena will do!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi TGCA1985,

May I ask where you bought these candles?

As for repeating your burn at the exact same minute each day, don't worry about it. While it is a good idea to burn candles around the same time from day to day, being specific down to the minute isn't necessary. You should be fine.

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:11 am

Hi everyone! So I have a dilemma that im hoping someone can help me with. So this past Friday I began a reconciliation spell kit along with the rec honey jar kit , and a red skull candle. I have also had a return to me vigil in the background. So,I noticed on my pink bridegroom candle, that at first they burned evenly and steady. Then the next day, (I burned in increments over 4 days), my side of the candle shed a long tear. That was it. Then the next day, (after reciting the song of Solomon prayer) the whole rest of the groom side from the neck down- fell into a huge puddle of what looked like hearts and a huge bird with wings! However, my side burned out before his- but with a lot less wax, only the tear. Im confused what this means. Please help!:) much thanks in advance!

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:52 am

Oh and I forgot to mention, as the groom side of the candle melted down, his wax ran toward his picture and lodestone a few inches below it. Thanks in advance!:)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi beauty41,

Sorry but we don't do divination on the forum. You are asking for professional services to be rendered for free. Instead, you can book a reading from someone at AIRR who can interpret your results for you. OR a Hoodoo Psychic

www.hoodoopsychics.com

OR.......

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Thanks miss athena for your prompt reply. ..however getting a service rendered to me for free was not at all my intent. I am fairly new to this forum, and am still learning the ropes here. I was simply asking for advice on my spellwork-as I see countless others on this forum have done-and got replies for. I assumed that's what this site was for....my apologies. ..

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi beauty41,

This forum is for assistance with how to use Lucky Mojo products. If you need help using anything you buy from the shop, you will absolutely find help and answers here.

However, you are asking for interpretation of candle wax behavior and remains, and this falls into the category of divination. If you read through this particular thread, you will see that this is not the objective of the forum. The professional rootworkers on AIRR provide that as a service, however it is paid service and thus the forum does not provide that for free.

I hope that makes sense. Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi beauty41,

Although we don't give divination on the forum, you can look up signs and behaviors on the candle divination page to learn more about how to interpret results for yourself:

(but I will say that hearts is a good sign!)

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also, if you look at tea leaf symbols, many rootworkers use the tea leaf interpretation system to interpret candle wax symbols. Find thee books here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Hope that helps! Good luck.

Ganesha

Unread post by Ganesha » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:13 pm

I have a question about getting rid of candle remains for a financial prosperity candle ritual. I was told that I could bury the remains outside of where I live. But there are so many nosy people around. Could I bury the remains in the large planter on my porch?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:37 am

Hi Ganesha,

Absolutely, yes. That would be a perfect location.

Good luck.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:09 am

I'm confused...
My breakup jar is working, that was done a month ago...but I've also been light candles on my honey jar recently and at first they were burning clean and now they leave a little wax, recently I've been talking a lot more with my ex but if I'm talking a lot more with him why is it not burning up clean? The candles are dressed with "follow me boy"

Ganesha

Unread post by Ganesha » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:24 am

Thank you Miss Athena!! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

I would try another oil. Maybe this oil has fulfilled it's purpose.

Try another oil: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:01 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I did use another one and it came out super clean!

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Luckyyone,

That's great!
HRCC Graduate #1631

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:44 am

Hello all,my misc vigil finished and burnt completely black :( .
It was a come to me I wanted as backup to establish contact while I am doing break up work.there was 1/2 wax at bottom too. So I don't know what to think as when I was reading these posts miss cat said she would walk away from something with a bad sign. Now I don't know if that candle meant all work I am doing is going to be unsuccessful? Or if I should try a different one,or is that the answer and outcome a no.
Maybe I should have done a break up vigil first,would that have been better or is it too late now?
Or maybe a uncrossing on myself?or would that affect my work followed by road opener maybe?
If I could get your advise thank you!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:58 am

This is a strong NO from spirit, flames_dancer. The target is not coming to you anytime soon.

Uncrossing yourself is a very good idea. Check the progress on your break up work, which is independent and may be doing okay.
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi,thank you deaconmillett for your response.
I just had a look at the uncross vigil,I don't think that I have had a trick put on me,I know it also takes away bad luck but I hope it wouldn't uncross any ongoing break up or come to me work if I used it,would it? I am thinking maybe blockbuster might be better would that sort of take away any crossed conditions on me too along with break obstacles?
The odd thing is I did a come to me candle as well while mine was being lit,and mine was only foggy but not black,that's why confused with contradicting signs,I was shocked it was black it's upsetting,but that's why it's good to have one lit in case your own one is giving misleading signs,does this happen a lot?
Thank you.

Cool Beans
HRCC Student

Unread post by Cool Beans » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:38 pm

I burned a pink candle on a sweeten jar, and the flame is strong and steady; however, it pop a couple of times the second time it popped a small but perfect circle of smoke came out of the side of the flame. It lasted 1-2 seconds then it went right back into the flame. Catherine's book states a nosey candles means the spirits or angels are trying to come through and communicate, but I don't know what a perfect, small circle of smoke that lasted for a second or two then went back into the flame means. Can someone help me out with this question? Thanks a lot.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:46 pm

flames_dancer ,

I am sorry you had a bad burn on a candle and it is a scary thing being that the interpretation is not good. It is not a good sign and that has been established. To answer some of your questions, why is yours burning clean and theirs not? Well it can be based on how you prepared the candle: did you put 4 holes in it, dress with oil and herbs and pray over it , then seal it ready for the work? Did you pray over it daily? Also sometimes candles burn bad not because its a bad outcome but because the candle was bad ( human error in making it or even adding too much oil or herb when dressed). When I get a bad candle report or bad candle at home I repeat the candle as see if the outcome is different Ill set two in a run to see, this gives me a better idea if it was a bad burn or a sign to the work. block buster or uncrossing will not take away the work you are doing, it uncrosses the person specified in the work. 7 day candles are great as spells and backing up work, but you may have to consider that you need more work to effect the target like dressing items to get on him, break up spell kit with a come to me spell kit..use the candles to back up the work. any on going questions can be addressed with a reading from an Airr Member!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Im doing a come to me spell and today is the third day of the candle burning ..my question is on the glass one side of the candle theres a wax residue so the glass is not completely clear and on the other side is clear ...does this mean anythg

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi Cool Beans,

I'm sorry but we do not do candle divination on the thread. You might wish to book a reading with a member of Hoodoo Psychics or AIRR to interpret these signs for you.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You could also read through this page for more information on candle divination:

Good luck!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi rubialinda,

If your candle is still burning, I would wait until it is completely finished before attempting to interpret the signs in the remains, as things may change. Then please refer to this page for more information:

Good luck.

faxtrivia

Unread post by faxtrivia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:16 pm

Hello, I was doing some sort of ritual for a sick person to relief from her illness. So when I lit the candle and started reciting psalms, flame got extremely tall and bright, then it started giving off black smoke and stopped after psalms ended. Also, the candle did weird noises while it was burning and did flicker a lot. So what's the meaning of this? Is it good or bad?

Oh also, I used same type of candles before (actually from the same box) and they did not act that way.

faxtrivia

Unread post by faxtrivia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Oh also, I used same type of candles before (actually from the same box) and they did not act that way.

Reason: Merged with post above

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, faxtrivia,

We do not interpret this on the forum. For answers to your questions, see this page:

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

APone

Unread post by APone » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 am

Hi,

My figural candle burned about halfway down and then went out. There was definitely no breeze or disturbance to the candle; it was in a quiet room with the windows and doors closed. Should I relight the candle, or burn a new one? Or should I abandon the work? What should I do with the remains of this candle?

There's a heading for the candle going out in the candle divination page, but the information below it doesn't actually address the issue. It says something about the candle burning slowly

Thank you very much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Hi APone,

When candles extinguish themselves like this without burning completely, it is never a good sign. I would start another one and see what kind of results you get. If the same thing happens, then get a reading from someone at Hoodoo Psychics or AIRR to find out what is causing such opposition to the work.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck!

APone

Unread post by APone » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:28 am

Thank you very much!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:27 pm

APone ,

I would relite the candle and pray over it and petition it and use all the magic in your soul with it and help it as much as you can to keep the work going. Never just let it go, sure its a bad sign but reliting and working the candle can yield signs and work.. and of course do another. When a candle burns bad I always relite and then do it again because sometimes candles are poorly made or just have a bad burn ..burn 100 1 will be bad right? maybe human error, too much herb or oil, not enough, was the candle not even, air flow? so burning another helps give a better idea whats going on, if the second is bad or messy its a clear sign if it burns good then do a 3rd and determine from that. But always keep the work up its work so never let it just go out and stop, only stop when you are done because you got results or are done trying for them.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi!
Tonight was the last night for my moving candle spell and i noticed something odd.
My candle went out a couple of hours ago without completely burning because the wick fell out and into the wax.

The other figure candle burned completely but there's a circle of remaining wax around it. What is odd to me is that the wick has been burning for an hour or so but there isn' t actually wax around the wick. It looks like the petition is holding up the wick and its burning. The flame is so high too and it's moving up at times so its very high and thin like it's stretching. I'd say it's 4 to 6 inches. Very high.

Edit: I checked the candle again and her candle actually burned most of the remainder of mine. I ended up moving the wick and the petition so it would extinguish because I'm falling asleep and didn't feel safe with a six inch flame lit :lol:

Sorry if that's a lot of info! So, how is it that the wick is burning without wax left? Does that happen often? Was it bad to let the petition burn? My figure candles usually never burn far enough to get to the petition. So, this burn is really interesting to me.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello, AJxoxo ,

As you probably know, we do not perform candle interpretations or divinations n the forum.

But I like it when the petition paper burns because your message is being taken up to Spirit. That's a good sign.

For the rest of your message, find interpretations here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Solipsomancer

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:34 am

One of my cats had to go to a veterinary hospital for a few days, so I set a candle for him. It was a white candle, rated to burn for 50+ hours. I inscribed & anointed it, lit it &twenty about my business.

It burned completely in about 20 hours. I caught on & got the next ready before it burned out. The 2nd candle (also rated to burn 50+ hours) lasted about 22 hours. I was ready for that with a 3rd candle. An hour after I'd set it, I was told I could bring my cat home. That 3rd candle has now burned for 48 hrs & still has hours left.

Has anyone else noticed candles burning faster while the condition applies, then slowing down once it has resolved?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello, Solipsomancer ,

Yes, that does happen!

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the forum. This is good information.

I pray that your fur-baby has a speedy recovery

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Solipsomancer

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Thanks, he seems to be doing well. So the candles rate of burning shows how much work is going on? Good to know.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Yes, Solipsomancer ,

Candles speak volumes. It just takes practice (and patience).

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ganesha

Unread post by Ganesha » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Can we post a picture on the forums? I wanted to post a picture of the melted wax on a money draw green free standing candle that I burned. It appears to have two hearts and a baby. Not sure if anyone else would be able to see it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, Ganesha,

No, please don't do that. We don't interpret or perform divinations on the forum.
But THAK YOU for being considerate enough to ask first. That is truly appreciated.

For candle divination, find information here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Now, tea leaf interpretations are very similar to candle wax interpretations. And I use a tea leaf dictionary frequently if I can't figure out what a symbol means.

You can find these books here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Wishing you the very best.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:45 am

Hi,

If I'm doing an ongoing jar. Is it still optimal to burn on Mon/Wed/Fri, or can I burn on other days? I did another candle but I didn't get home until late, so I burnt it at around 1 am Saturday morning. The person doesn't contact me, readings told me she thinks of me/loves me. So I carved it in a spiral with the commands, used some attraction and love oils. Out of deer's tongue unfortunately.

The candle I had just finished burning before was white, and did red 2 weeks ago.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

Some rootworkers do not follow any type of regimens regarding days of the week or moon phases. And...their spells still work!

So, do as you think is best. It's all good...

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DiamondPrincess12

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Is it safe to say your candle is working if you see a vehicle like the intended 's almost everywhere you turn,its a Chevy so its very common,but I see the black on black and most have chrome wheels too,I seee at least one on the other side of the expressway every morning and the same in the afternoon,that's positive right?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Hi DiamondPrincess12,

Signs are very unique and personal, so if this is something that is sticking out to you beyond what you normally see, then yes it would be a sign.

Good luck with your work.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:13 pm

I was burning a freestanding candle on top of one of my vinegar jars and I was getting a bit of trouble-- smaller than average flame and consistent sizzling throughout the burn. I noticed halfway through that the wick had twisted into some mangled, frayed, culy-q mess! I couldn't find any interpretation. Should I consider this to mean the same thing as a bulb on the end of a wick?

lar019

Unread post by lar019 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi,

I'm looking at purchasing a spell kit, or any product that is recommended for my situation. I'm dating a guy that is right now very focused on pursuing his dream of being a life coach, which means he still works his 9-5 job, and then meets clients afterwards, and goes to seminars/presentations to build his client list. This has meant we haven't spent anytime together in a while, and we talk a few times a week. I know he still has feelings for me, and wants to be with me, but right now can not commit to me fully. I want to be supportive of his pursuit, but at the same time I know he could be making more of an effort to see me then he actually is.

What would be the best approach here? I've thought about the come to me, the follow me boy, and the love me spell kits, but I'm not sure which one fits the best for my situation. Is there something I could do to lighten his stress, and help him with his career so he'll have more time?

I look forward to any advice I can get! Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:27 am

Hello, misskitty49,

Yes.

I would trim the wick.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:38 am

Hello, lar019,

Welcome to the forum!

If you wish, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I would recommend the Crown of success for this new endeavor. and some tranquility spells for his stress.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Then, as you had already stated, follow me boy is my recommendation for your concerns

www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html

Wishing you great success with your spells!
HRCC Graduate #1631

lar019

Unread post by lar019 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:54 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your help!

I have another question regarding my situation. And I should note that while I call him my bf, right now, more accurately he's my ex, and we're trying to make things work. He tells me he doesn't want me dating other people, that it bothers him, and while I haven't been dating other people - I told him that it wasn't really fair for either one of us to commit to each other when he can't really give me any time to see him and barely talks to me to work things out.

Over the last few days, we got in a fight and now he isn't talking to me. Basically, this whole situation of 'him not having time for me, but still wants to make things work' is really stressful, and tests my patience on a daily basis, and sometimes, I lose my patience and we fight. We haven't talked in a few days, and the other night I dressed a pink candle in reconciliation oil and burned that. There was some wax residue left on the side of the glass, indicating that there is some personal spiritual cleansing needed.

Right now, I'm feeling a little torn on this situation...on one hand, I want to work things out with him, because when things were good, they were really good and I want to see if there's a potential future with this guy. On the other hand, he's clearly not in a place in his life where he can provide the commitment that I want; and I don't want to sit around waiting and wasting my time for nothing. I'm seriously contemplating starting to date other people, taking some time away from him (while he gives me the silent treatment) and when he's ready to talk, come back to the table. Could this "dating other people idea" be the thing that needs cleansing? Do I need to be either all in, doing the spellwork, waiting for him to end the silent treatment and be open to talking again; or be all out and completely walk away?

Thanks again for all advice!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”