Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

black occultist from the centre of energy , praha

stefano romantico

black occultist from the centre of energy , praha

Unread post by stefano romantico » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:48 am

Iam new to this board . Hallo to you all . My name is stefano romantico and my way of energy is love , lust and sexual passion . The card that represents me is the lust card in the aliester crowley deck shown to me by one black magick wizard . I do not read any books or copy any spells from anybody else . My way of magick is all from me . I believe if you have lost your passion you have lost your soul . stefano romantico

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: black occultist from the centre of energy , praha

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:30 am

Hi Stefano and welcome to the forum.
This forum is dedicated to discussions on traditional Hoodoo and specifically on products from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. We help each other figure out what products are best for a given situation, and how to use them. Sounds like you will be interested in Lucky Mojo's excellent line of love and lust drawing formulas.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

stefano romantico

Re: black occultist from the centre of energy , praha

Unread post by stefano romantico » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 am

Thank you bri for your response . To be honest with you , white love and lust rituals do not work for me . Iam into black rituals . They work for me . Because it is me . If you make rituals no matter what colour energy it is and your evil , you are going to be destructive . I am not evil . I have dedicated my life to the dark arts . Oh ja for me the best protection energy is negro destructor ( black destroyer ) . Black energy is not for everyone but it is for me . If you make black energy you must know what you want . I do not recommend black energy for people who are confused or weak in the head . Black energy to me is freedom from chains so i can be myself to get what i want in life . If you do not believe in yourself do not go there .

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”