Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Then hold it as much as possible and just keep talking to it.

Take care and good luck!

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Thanks for the response Miss Aida! I actually wanted it so bad I lit it!! I was so scared but I've been lighting it for atleast an hour... I put it in the restroom and took a shower and went out!!! I freaked out but I think coz the steam and the restroom is small.... So that's probly why it went out by itself

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Yes, that can happen from the steam

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Thank u Miss Aida!

I still can't believe I did it! Hotel fire alarms were not as sensitive as I thought they were lol

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:39 pm

I decided to pair my skull candle with an Influence honey jar. Wowza! These two workings are a great compliment to each other.
HRCC Student #1989

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:40 pm

AlyssaH!

How did u do that? Do tell...

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:49 am

I just work the Influence jar / Skull candle with the same petition & at the same time.
HRCC Student #1989

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello everyone. I am currently considering doing a red skull spell in order to get a good friend of mine to let his guard down and see me as more than a friend. Its not totally against his will. He has already expressed his feelings for me but at the same time he has been hurt VERY badly so he see relationships differently. We know how that go. Anyway I do have a question. What will be the best oil when doung this kind of work. Also there is a young lady in the picture that I kind of see as a threat. Can I also..when talking to the candle..some how influence him to stop talking to her all together? If so what will be the best oil for that? Please any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

Welcome to the forum!

That's a lot of commands for one candle. I personally would ONLY do one command. Here's an example

See _____ (<---your name) as a sexy beautiful woman that you want as a partner"

I would use compelling www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

or Influence:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Now, you can have this candle facing a figural candle that would represent you. On that one, I would use attraction:

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Or Love me

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

On the other girl, I would use a freezer spell to freeze her out: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you great success with your spells!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks for your response Miss Aida. Now to get a better understanding are you saying not to use the skull candle? I already purchased one along with fire of love oil and come to me oil. Will this be a bad idea and if not is it ok to use both oils on the candle?

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi mi55understood,

Miss Aida is saying that you should use the skull candle with compelling oil on it, but make it face the figural candle that represents you. He'll be looking at you, with your attraction/come to me oils on.

brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Thanks brujaha for your response. What color does the figural candle need to be? Is it fine to use the fire of love oil also and on which candle does it need to go on? Sorry for all the questions but this is my first time and I want to be sure im doing it right.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:39 am

Hello mi55understood ,

Brujaja is absolutely correct.

You would use a red figural candle to represent you. And the Fire of Love can go on both

Wishing you success with your spell!
HRCC Graduate #1631

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:10 pm

i've been working a honey jar and come to me candle to get my ex back however he is being very stubborn and has been saying things that to me that felt as if someone was feeding him negative things about me. I was out this past weekend and i happened to run into his best friend who he considers like his little brother. He came up to me but i could feel the negative energy and as he walked away he said "I HATE YOU BEING WITH JARED...YALL TWO OR TOXIC FOR ONE ANOTHER AND YOU ARE POISON TO HIM" and these were the exact words my ex told me the past of couple of weeks, so my feeling of someone feeding him negativity was correct!! My question is what can i do to change his best friends thinking of me from negaitive to positive again ? Someone told me to get a white skull candle and write that he say positive things about me and to burn it at night while he is sleeping. Im really desperate to get this guy to stop telling my ex to move on and all these negative things bc this is why he has problems reconciling things with me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 pm

missy70003 ,

A honey jar to be sweet to you would work. Also putting slippery elm on you and stop gossip oil to not be affected. I like to use alum on a mouth to silence a person from talking. A skull candle can definetly be worked to make him sweet you you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:16 pm

How should I prepare the skull candle and honey jar ?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 pm

missy70003

Honey jar write the friends name cross it with yours write petition in a circle not taking the pen up like likemeftriendmelikemefriendme. dress in oil and herbs, add persona concerns if you have em or photos. burn candles on it and pray over it daily to change his mind. skull put 4 holes in the head pray as you add the oil and herbs to influnce him I was taught to write the petition then burn it and mix with oil so it gets in their head. I also was taught by the wonderful Miss Aida to make a tiny petition and slip them into the holes with the petition. carve out the bottom add a personal concern and herbs, melt shut. then work the candle over 7-9 days and puff smoke or insence in its face as you pray for the work and what to think.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Can intranquility oil be used on a black skull for an enemy? I'm trying to get my target to self destruct, and would ultimately like to hotfoot them.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:49 pm

misskitty49,

The spirit oil? yes if you call on the spirit to effect them, otherwise you may be more intersted in items like damnation, destruction, hotfoot.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi missy70003,

j82 gave you some good advice with a honey jar and skull candle. I would add a freezer spell to shut up the friend. You can do a search in the forum using the search box in the upper right corner to get ideas on how to do that. Alum is an excellent ingredient in such work, as it silences the tongue.

http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:30 pm

What should I do with the remains of red skull used for love? Idk what else to do bc he has since blocked my number

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello, missy70003 ,

Here is the page on deployment: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Have patience. You just started all this spell work. It may take awhile for movement.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 am

I know i need patience im just having anxiety. What if you did and intranquility spirit candle and come to me candle at the same time, should i put one or the ohter out ? I just feel like hes getting more distant from me

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi missy70003,

Don't do the intranquility yet. Just chill out like Miss Aida suggested. If you start calling upon the Intranquil Spirit, you will be forcing him to come to you, and that outcome might be short-lived b/c he wasn't really ready to come back yet. Plus, you are already working honey jar/come to me to sweeten him and bring him to you. Wait and see what happens 1st. Just because you don't see results yet, doesn't mean spirits are not working on him in the background. Pray hard over your candle and then release it and go find something else to occupy your time.

brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi missy70003,

You got excellent advice from brujaha123 and I would recommend you take her comments to heart. You have a lot on your plate, and sitting back and letting your Come To Me work actually work would be in your best interest. Take it one step at a time.

Good luck.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:15 pm

Question about a skull... I love love love working with Skull candles, I have good experiences with them but has anybody had a similar experience, where they work after the skull is done burning? I know they can work during the burn because your getting into their thoughts but wonder if they can have an affect after its done burning?

I know it's hard to know but has anybody noticed that it does happen after?

Thx in advance

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

The effects of a skull candle are certainly not limited to the time the candle is burning. That would be a very short-lived spell, indeed.

Skull candles are very good for impacting one's thoughts, and this could manifest immediately or after a while. It's been known to happen in both scenarios, so don't be surprised if results come in time. Just do the work, deploy it and walk away. Let spirit decide when, how or if it is meant to succeed.

Good luck.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:15 am

Is it good practice to burn a skull candle while also working a moving figure candle spell? If so, should I keep all three candles on the same heat proof dish and allow the wax from the figure candles and the skull to melt together?

I'm also a little unclear on how to put my petition into the skull; I've read putting a petition paper into the skull itself (either in the bottom or in the mouth), or underneath the heat proof dish the skull is on. I've also read that carving your intent into the head of the skull works, as well; is it best to stick to short words, or can you write a short sentence to make your intent clear? Is it best to do both forms of petition or just one?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Star Anise,

I would personally keep the two spells separate. In my experience, those kind of spells can be a bit taxing because it requires a lot of concentration night after night. Also, the goal behind the two spells is a little different (complimentary, but different). I would start with the skull candle to put thoughts into your target's head, then begin the moving candle spell, allowing those thoughts you put in their head to guide them away.

I always write my petition on the back of my target's photo, then place it under the candle. I carve short little thoughts into different parts of the skull, and as the candle burns, I speak those thoughts to the skull. There are tons and tons of things you can do to a skull candle, and if you read through previous posts you will see why I find this kind of work to be so exhausting and involved! There are so many variables!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:46 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

What MissKitty49 said!

Good advice!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:01 am

Thank you Miss Kitty and Miss Aida for the replies!

I have a question about personal concerns and skull candles; I recently found a worn and unwashed pair of underwear belonging to my target, and I remember reading that it's possible to cut a piece of the clothing away to use in workings. Can I load this into the bottom of the skull, or should I avoid it due to the potential fire hazard?

My goal with this skull is to promote reconciliation, for my target to miss me and to get back together with me. I purchased a red skull for this work and this was my plan:

I want to load the skull with herbs, such as catnip, raspberry leaves, balm of Gilead, deer's tongue, lavender and periwinkle.
I intend to put a blend of oils on the skull, such as reconciliation, Dixie love, follow me boy and love me oils.
I want to place a petition paper that says "return to me" with his personal concern in the middle and place that under the candle and then carve, "I miss (my name), I want to be with (my name), I love (my name), I want to get back together with (my name)", and then as I burn it, I'll talk to the skull, saying the same things to it.

My concerns are that too many herbs in the candle will create a fire hazard, but I plan on only using a tiny pinch of each, or one piece in the case of the balm of
Gilead. Would this be acceptable?

I'm also working a honey jar at the same time and I intend to add some of the same herbs into the jar. I also have Return to Me sachet powder I intend to sprinkle into the pockets of some of his clothes he still has here, and I plan on anointing his school ring that I found in my room with oils, and of course the moving candle spell.

Does my plan for the candle sound like it's on the right track?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 am

Hello Star Anise,

That all sounds good. you can load a piece of the piece of clothing into the bottom but if you are concerned about the fire (depending on the kind of cloth and how big it is I might be). It might be better to just have it under the candle. With things like that I have a flat metal candle holder plate looking thing that I put my skull candles on and place stuff under the holder. Otherwise everything else sounds perfect!

Peace~

Nathen

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:51 am

Hello,

Where is the best place to place cursework in the home? It feels weird keeping it with my "good altar."

Also, when you write a petition for a person you are cursing, how should the petition be worded? In first person?

Can we leave a skull candle burning for a prolonged period of time or is it better to burn it only a bit each day?

Thanks!

B

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:07 pm

belightfully,

It can be burned on one alter but its not uncommon to have a special alter for that type of work, even if its short lived. LIke break up, cursing, on one and love, money, success on another. Another option is burned it on the toilet where you poo to add that to the work. I would word it asking what you want to happen to the person. then after the candle is dressed and burning speak to it as the person , " you are cursed" etc. a skull candle or figure candle can be used many ways so be open to what works for you and the job. You can do one sitting or burn in sections like 7 nights till it goes out. If in one setting I would work the candle many times IE each 30 mins pray over it and work it.

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Hello! being as Halloween is near, I want to make the most of the orange skull candles I have found. What would be some good suggestions on types of spells and oils to use. Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi belightfully,

Cursework should always be kept separate from any other kind of work, especially drawing spells. Keep a separate altar, preferably in a separate room, and you should be fine.

I usually use "you" commands when doing cursing.

Some people burn a skull candle in one setting, while others burn it in parts over a matter of days. It's a matter of personal preference, so do what works best for you.

Good luck.

CAN-FIG-SKBK
Skull Candle, Black
$5.50

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi TicPower22,

Orange is a good candle color for opening roads, breaking blockages and improving communication. Lucky Mojo Road Opener and Block Buster oils would be appropriate for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-road-opener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-block-buster.html

Bear in mind that Lucky Mojo does not sell orange skull candles, so the quality of the ones you have can't be guaranteed.

Good luck.

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Thank you Miss Athena! Yes I'm aware that the burn quality of the orange candle may or may not be good. I just figured I'd try it out being a skull and since it's orange, one of my favour colours. I will use my block buster and road opener to removed procrastination and fear of advancement as well as lazyness on my part. Also to increase my personal power. And may use another for a love interest or to influence his soon to be ex to increase her courage to breakup and move on. I may add a skull to influence her amongst the breakup jar LM prepared for me and the Vinegar jars I have going. All while adding a separate skull to burn atop one of my interests honey jar to influence him to be/feel sweet and return to me. Does that sound like overkill?

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:01 am

Ms. Athena,

Thank you for the info, Ms. Athena. Regarding burning over seven days v. Letting it burn, I have no choice in the matter. I did Miss Aida's breakup spell with the two skull candles and the black skull candle self destructed as I worked the white skull candle today'! As I talked to the white skull candle the black one burned all the way down in a matter of several minutes. I should've put the black skull candle on a plate the whole thing would've burned in its entirety. That thing burned down to a sizzle, literally! Wish I could add a picture. I've never seen a skull candle burn down like that. Hope this is a good sign.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:58 am

J82, Thank you for your answer. I actually did set it on the toilet while I prepared it, but worked it on the bathroom counter sink space. I kept the door closed. I did Ms. Aidas breakup skull candles. The black one was covered in dog poo smelled awful and just felt too dark to keep out in the open. The second night I worked it, the black skull candle, represented my enemy, went down in all-consuming flames. I hope it means they'll go down in flames. Here's hopin'!

Thanks all for sharing your knowledge.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:44 am

Hi TicPower22,

I would limit your work to the most essential spells right now, then give yourself time to see some results before adding more work. You're spreading your energy a bit too much and you want to focus more to be effective. Give that a try and see what happens. You can always add more spells later as needed.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:47 am

Hi belightfully,

A fast burn could be a good sign but bear in mind it may also indicate the results will be short-lived. Give it some time to see movement and hopefully manifestation, then you can always repeat the spell if needed.

Good luck.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:46 am

Miss Athena,

Thank you for your reply. The remnant flame is actually still burning. It's was always too high to extinguish with my fingers so I am just letting it burn. I figure it's hungry. I am feeding it the wax that spilled out when it burned down so rapidly and it keeps going and going. My instructions to the black candle was that it was repulsive and vile and to self-destruct. I've never done cursework but It's interesting to see that this candle burned so differently than my love candles. It was more engulfing and violent. As I talked to my target, the white candle, I told it to look at how disgusting the black candle and to see it for it's true colors, the black candle flame ignited higher and higher with my words. Very interesting.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:57 pm

Okay, came home to my ever flaming hungry black skull candle to find that the flame had spread all over my mirror tile and burned the majority of the wax and my mirror tile broken in to pieces. The flame must of gotten so hot it broke the glass. I can see this bad for a love spell, but for a break up spell ending in broken glass, perhaps the opposite is true? Should I redo the spell?

My petition under the skull, protected under foil is intact btw.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:05 pm

belightfully ,

Please use caution anytime burning candles, even more so when not at home. I place mine in my tub which is metal and remove everything from the tub. In the past iv placed them in fire safe dishes ( pirax is a good brand) or a dish of sand. anyway a break in negative work like break up can be a good sign ( you broke them up) or a bad sign, ( they are fighting the work and broke it, Ie broke through). Only way to really tell is to keep the work going and watch for signs and movement to dictate. IE light a 7 day candles and see the signs in the glass and the wax and the burn. Or repeat the work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, belightfully

Fire safety first!!

I put mine in a tin pie pan. I put that pie pan over a cork coaster.

Then, if I see a huge flame, I cut the wick. remember that I said that I stay up all night with mine. This is for 2 reasons:

1-to talk to it
2-To insure that I don't have a huge fire.

Now, if your petition paper was too large (or any paper that you had stuffed in the candle), you will end up with an extremely fast burn. This is why I emphasize small pieces of paper with short words.

Petition papers inside candles MUST be small.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:46 am

Is it best to burn a skull candle every night or all in one day to see faster results

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:41 am

J82,

I didn't think this would flare up like this. Definitely taking extra precautions next time. My other skull candles have never reacted this way. I may redo the work. 7 day candle is a good idea.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 am

Miss Aida,

Yes, I see that now. I thought my petitions were small maybe 2 inches. Will need to make them smaller. I think the dog poo even caught fire and the chili peppers. Once the petition caught fire the rim of the skull lit as well. I can see now that there were several elements that led to the fast burn. I stayed with it until it burned down to a small puddle and fed it as much of wax surrounding it that I could. There were just ashes burning when I left it. I thought it would finish shortly after and thought it would be safe to walk away. Placing this in the tub with water would've been smarter.

Thanks all,

B

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:25 am

I purchased a red skull candle and burned it with my intentions written on it and last night after I turned it off and woke up this morning most of the candle was burned but the whole front face of the skull was intact and fell forward . Is the candle defective or does this mean something

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, missy70003 ,

Was this a Lucky Mojo candle?

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Yes I ordered it along with the honey jar spell kit

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi missy70003,

Usually when a face falls off like that, it is a sign that there is something that the target does not want to see. It could have been some sort of suggestion that he is not ready to accept. Keep your command very simple and not too demanding. Baby steps!

Good luck.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Ok I may have written too much on the skull then

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, missy70003,

That's a strong possibility.

Just do it again. Nothing lost.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Everything seems to be backfiring though.,,vinegar jar, break up candle and skull candle - all seem to be having opposite effects

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 am

Hello,i'm new to hoodoo and i need to burn skull candles for helping my broter,my rootworker tell me about 2 spells i must perform for him,Crucible of Courage skull candle and after that,clarity skull candle.I understand that i need to use the right oil for each one,crucible and courage oil and clarity oil.But all i know is to dress the candle (i suposed the whrite one) with the oil,put it in a dish,loading the candle with the individual's personal concerns and let it burn.I don't know how much time a skull candle take for burning.So if someone can help me with the right way i need to perfom those spells it's gonna be very good.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:37 pm

Hello missy70003,

You may consider getting a reading done on the work you have been doing. If it feels that the work you have been doing has had an opposite effect, then there may be factor in the situation that has not been taken into consideration.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Hello goldentouch97,

Be sure to read the previous pages of this thread as you will learn a lot on working with Skull Candles. Also, be sure to liste in to the June 15, 2014 Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour as the topic was working with skull candles--Miss Cat, ConjureMan Ali, and Miss Aida give some excellent insight to working with these candles!

Skull candles burn time can vary depending on their size of course. Lucky Mojo's Skull Candles are 2 3/4 inches tall. My guess, as I truly do not know, would be a two maybe three hour burn time.

One way I do work with these type of candles, especially if I'm doing something such as healing work, is to anoint the fixed candle for a number of days with the appropriate oil. During this time, I will pray and speak to the skull candle, your target, with the petition. After that I will burn the candle over the same number of days for say 15 to 30 minutes each day, and letting the candle finish burning on the last day.

Though that is just one way I've worked with them. Because your rootwork suggested to work with the Skull Candles, then I would think they would suggest ways of working the candles.

Best of luck to you!

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Hello.......
I have a quick question for the forum ;) ..... Is a cigar truly needed for the skull spell? Is there another alternative? Just wanting to do everything correctly. I know it states in the spell that you blow the smoke and speak through the smoke for the intended person thoughts you're trying to influence.

Thanx

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”