Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi MeganHT,

You could always bury the excess wax in a plant by your front door.

Burying in the front of your home is to draw something or someone to you; burying in the back yard is to keep something with you. Since you want to draw him to you, stick to the front.

Yes. it's OK to open a honey jar to add more items. It's OK if your hairs spill out of the packet into the honey. As long as your personal concerns remain in the jar, you should be good to go.

If your target is averse to cinnamon or any other potential ingredient, I would keep it out. You have lots of other options to use, so one ingredient here or there won't make much of a difference.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi Gothbreed,

You can put the sexual fluids on your photos to stick them together. Definitely add yours if you have your target's, as matched pairs are good in this kind of work.

Five spotting is making an X and centering it - you would spot the paper in the following sequence: upper left, upper right, lower right, lower left, center.

Good luck.

Gothbreed

Unread post by Gothbreed » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi Miss Athena

Thank you for your reply. As far as the pictures go, are these added unto the petition paper or separately in the honey jar? Also, will I have to stick them together back to back or there is some other way you could advise?

MeganHT

Unread post by MeganHT » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:33 am

I recently spoke to my ex and discovered that since our break up, he's been spending a lot of time with this other girl and he says he can see it going somewhere with her. Needless to say, it has certainly put some doubt in my heart... But I will continue with the jar. I keep reminding myself that it hasn't even been a full week yet.

These are the herbs I'm thinking of adding that I know I can easily get my hands on;

Basil- sincere love
Cloves- love
Coriander seeds- draw love, stimulate passion, keep lover faithful
Cumin seeds- keep lover faithful
Rosemary- ensures fidelity
Star Anise - returns a lost love

I would like to be able to add Lavender and Periwinkle, but I have no easy access to them... Would the list of herbs I've given be sufficient?

I've also started carving my petition into my candles, as well as our names, and I feel like it has helped me focus more. I find that I always tend to fall asleep while meditating on my candle, however, and every time I do, I dream of us together. In every dream, we are not a couple, but I have expressed love for him that he still seems uncomfortable about, but we still spend time together. Should I be concerned about this?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:59 am

MeganHT wrote: Basil- sincere love
Cloves- love
Coriander seeds- draw love, stimulate passion, keep lover faithful
Cumin seeds- keep lover faithful
Rosemary- ensures fidelity
Star Anise - returns a lost love
I see that love is a secondary use listed (at herb-magic.com) for each of these herbs; but their commonest uses will also help you: psychic perception, womanly power, friendship, peace, protection.
I would like to be able to add Lavender and Periwinkle, but I have no easy access to them... Would the list of herbs I've given be sufficient?
Yes, but I would also add Rose. Perhaps Deer's Tongue for open and honest communication.
I've also started carving my petition into my candles, as well as our names, and I feel like it has helped me focus more. I find that I always tend to fall asleep while meditating on my candle, however, and every time I do, I dream of us together. In every dream, we are not a couple, but I have expressed love for him that he still seems uncomfortable about, but we still spend time together. Should I be concerned about this?
In my experience, a dream that tells a coherent story with an unexpected ending (in other words, not obviously a wish-fulfillment dream) is likely to be true. Yes, I would be concerned.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MeganHT

Unread post by MeganHT » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:56 am

I have rose buds already added to my packet, as well as oregano. If I can get a hole of Deer's Tongue, I will.

And I wouldn't say it's coherent... We are together as if we are a couple in my dreams, and I remember saying once that I'm still in love with him, but he says, "I'm still uncomfortable with that right now..." But then we continue to hang out together as a couple, which is where the confusion hits. It feels like we're starting to navigate the plains of romance again, but just very slowly... Starting out as friends and gradually working our way up.

I do know that he is kind of dating this girl and that he feels like they are a lot alike. He says he needs someone like himself right now, with no pressure and worry about the future, but he's admitted his feelings for her have slowly grown more intense. It has barely been a week since we broke up. I was advised by a friend to avoid a break up spell because of the negative Karma it could throw my way... That if I break them up, we will be broken up the same way if we get back together. Is this something to keep in mind? Or is there a break up spell that keeps negative Karma away from me? I truly don't want to hurt anyone.

I know that this jar will take time, and I don't expect him to come back to me overnight... I was expecting it to take a few months, even up to a year possibly. I've sat and thought about not bothering anymore and disposing of the jar, but I absolutely cannot shake the feeling that we are meant to be a couple in the end and that we will be happy together. I've meditated on it a lot; is that enough reason to continue on my jar?

Reason: See admin

MeganHT

Unread post by MeganHT » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:57 am

And the herb guide I was looking at was linked to me by Miss Anita; http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Reason: See admin

arcaneexotica
Newly Registered

Unread post by arcaneexotica » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:39 am

Hello everyone!

I started my honey jar last night, and I have a few niggling concerns. The instructions I read weren't very clear and I think I may have messed up.
1) I didn't taste the honey from the pot beforehand (though I did pray and set my intent)
2) I wrote his name three times but mine only once, over his name
3) I added cinammon stick and extra brown sugar in the honey and also two hematite magnets, rose quarzt and lapis lazuli
4) The instructions didn't mention anything about photographs so I didn't put any in :?
5) I have a niggling feeling that I may have lifted the pen off the paper while writing my intention

What would you lovely people advise? Shall I stick with this jar, or rinse it out and start a new one to make it perfect (it's also full moon tonight). Thanks!!! :)

blissfullyblessed

Unread post by blissfullyblessed » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:39 am

Hi,
I wanted to add something to my honey jar. I forgot to add something to my petition. How can I fix it? Should I reopen the jar? If not should I place my addition to the top or the bottom of the jar? Sorry, if this questions already been asked I searched and could not find a post addressing this issue.

Gothbreed

Unread post by Gothbreed » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 am

Hello.
I started my honey jar today and bought beeswax candles so as to avoid a lot of dripping. The candle burned out but left a bit standing up from its edge and kind of a lump on the lid. The lump formed two hearts entwined on one of its sides, like they are coming out of the lump. One heart higher than the other but still entwined. Does this mean anything? Also Is it normal for beeswax candles to drip this much and if not what does it mean? Another question is should I remove the excess candle and keep it somewhere safe for proper disposal before burning my next candle or is it best to leave it as it is?

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Ohhh dear me y'all. I was re-starting my honey jar tonight after a little break from not doing it. Figured since it was the Blue Moon why not go for it?! Well...I had the main candle that sits on top of the honey jar - that finished burning and was already out and done. My support candles met an unfortunate fate tonight. While I went to use the bathroom one of my parents accidently blew out all of my still lit support candles that were around my honey jar. How screwed am I? :( I am relighting my candles and praying like heck I didn't upset and disrupt anything but any advice would be great!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello, Gothbreed,

Please post your questions in the appropriate subforums and threads.

Break up kit goes on that thread. Honey jar goes into a different thread under : "Honey Jar". Etc., etc.

I am spltting, and merging these posts to the correct threads

Put the pictures face-to-face in the honey jar.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, arcaneexotica

Welcome to the forum!!

I will answer each of your questions after the question:

1) I didn't taste the honey from the pot beforehand - That is Santeria and not Hoodoo. You don't have to taste the honey first in Hoodoo
2) I wrote his name three times but mine only once, over his name-Put another petition paper in the jar
4) The instructions didn't mention anything about photographs so I didn't put any in :? -you can add them if you wish
5) I have a niggling feeling that I may have lifted the pen off the paper while writing my intention-Write another petition paper and put it in the jar

You're fine.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, blissfullyblessed ,

You can open the jar and add it

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, Gothbreed,

I am sorry but we do not perform candle divination or interpretations on the forum.

For symbols, many of us rootworkers use tea leaf interpretation books. (which we view as the same) and you can find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

For candle interpretations, find information here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Some rootworkers scrape off their candle wax and others keep them on the jar and burn more candles. That's a personal preference. So, that's up to you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, lostinbigd ,

The helpers candles are no longer any good.

I would start a new honey jar if they saw that too.

Sorry!
HRCC Graduate #1631

arcaneexotica
Newly Registered

Unread post by arcaneexotica » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:45 am

Thank you so much for your response Miss Aida, and hello to everyone else in the forum!
I got to read this a bit too late, so I'd already started a new jar. Ran the contents under running water, set my intention to end the work with the old jar and started a new one - it feels much better :)
Regarding the burning of candles (I stick with Weds-Fri-Sun), when is it best to burn it? Daytime or evening? Does the timing make any difference? Thanks again! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:52 am

Hello, arcaneexotica

Well, that's fine too, Feeling confident in your work is they key to successful spells. And if starting a new honey jar makes you feel good, then it is the right thing to do!

Here's the subforum and thread on timing: spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

Wishing you success with your spells
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Just a quick question: What does everyone think of the concept of Look Me Over, Bewitching, or Attraction honey jars w/ the aims of drawing sweeter attention from the opposite sex in general? Idk my gut says it may be too broad a concept to tackle with a honey jar.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

Of course you can do that!

It makes you sweeter to people. Just make sure that your petition is very accurate

Let us know the results, please

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:15 am

Awesome! Well, I'm gonna get on it because I love this concept, & I'll definitely post my results :)
HRCC Student #1989

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:10 am

hi i'm wondering about starting a big honey jar for my classmates for my new course? i'm stick with the lot for 5 years so figured it'd be good for them to be 'sweet' to me especially cause some might end up my coworkers

theres about 200 of us.. so i'm wondering if just '___ school class of 2020 ' 7 times and cross my name 7 times? would that work on all of them?

and if i can do ^ can i do multiple petitions?

ex. the 'class of 2020' and around it 'be nice to me', one another one but the words around would be 'include me in all planned events' and another one of 'don't say anything negative about me' all in one jar? i especially don't want them to gossip or slander or talk about me badly in anyways

so ex. if i want 7 things from the class (be nice, include me, don't gossip)- i can put 7 papers in one jar?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Vipera,

I think your time would be better spent doing spells on yourself, rather than doing something like a honey jar on such a vast target.

I would use products from the Crown of Success, Look Me Over, John the Conquerer, Van Van, and Attraction lines. This will draw people to you, feed your confidence, and make you stand out. It is much easier to work on yourself than it is to work on others. That said, you might want to create a honey jar for your instructor, or whichever classmates begin to stand out as the more popular/successful in the class. Remember to cleanse regularly as well, especially if this is a competitive group!

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:15 pm

could i do a honey jar on myself though?

like write my name 7 times and cross it again with my name 7 times?

i have a feeling that it will be a competitive group :S just don't want to be targeted..

could i get a big honey jar and just add names as the people come up into one jar? probably won't get up to 180 but ex. i have a group tutorial, so those names.. then say a week later i meet 3 more people in some other seminar or whatever, then make petitions for those 3 and add them to the same jar.. and continue on as the year(s) go on. i'm stuck with them for 5 years and some may end up my coworkers

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:45 pm

vipera

you could do jars on them, or jars on you ur name wrote out and crossed by the comment loved and admired by all students at ( school). then burn jars to sweeten them to you. can put the names in sugar packets in a sugar jar to keep sweet and remove them when its not needed anymore. Can use honey and sugar from the containers and cook treats for them to sweeten them and get it into them to add to the work. You are in college so your need may change based on the term so you may decide to do a jar each term, a sweet jar (sugar) or some other work. or sweeten you yo the world.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:03 pm

ooo there will be bake sales so i can use that! and i can find ways to get the sugar into themm..plus our degree has its own school so we're all stuck together for all 5 years :) but i'm thinking of one for my tutorial group that might change year to year and another for people i meet as i meet and talk to them...

so just a wee petition paper and cut open a sugar packet, stick in the petition paper that has the herbs sealed in, seal up the packet, put their name on the outside and then stick that in a jar of sugar? sounds easy enough. or just go easier and put their name on the sugar packet and keep it in a jar with more sugar and maybe figs and lavender for friendship.. and flavour for when i bake with it..

with my name .. can i cross it with something like 'will not be spoken negativelly by all students at ____ school' ? and multiple petition papers for myself in relation to those in the school in one jar? so ex. ^ is paper 1, petition 2 would be your ' loved and admired by all etc'', petition 3 ex. 'included in all events planned by ___' .. all in one honey jar..

sorry for asking so many questions! just anxious about starting in september..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:00 pm

vipera ,

Can stick in sugar packets I would wrap the paper up with herbs and stick it in the sugar after it was folded to you 3 times. Its also custom to use honey in work in the same manner such as when cooking to scoop some out add to the jar and cook with it. then replace the sugar used. You can use those petitions but a sweet jar or honey jar suppose to be a sweet thing not commanding , so think of it more of all love me and find me soft kind and caring, thats honey. sure you can dominate but I dont think thats what you are asking. the issue with many petitions in one jar is you wont know which one is not working or being resisted. Say you add the 3 added someone is speaking bad and your not invited to an event, which petition is it the first or 3? when you do one jar on each work you can tell based on the signs from the individual work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi vipera,

You could do a honey jar for the entire class of 2020 to ensure you all get along well enough for the next five years. If you want other specific things like including you in events, etc. then work those as separate spells. Keep your jar focused on overall good vibes among you, and use that honey (or sugar) in your baking for sales to add to the work.

Good luck.

tscp86

Unread post by tscp86 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:58 pm

I am wondering if it's ok to leave your honey jar inside of your car? With the hot weather, I was thinking this would constantly keep the jar warm whenever it isn't in use. Would this make sense or be a good idea? I also warm the jar by running hot water over it and saying my prayers. It just dawned on me that perhaps by also leavinh the jar inside of a hot and humid car may also generate good results. Any thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Hello, tscp86,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new.

But please post in the appropriate subforum and thread.

To find the correct areas, just go to the upper right hand corner of any page on this forum. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Your key words would have been: "Honey jar"

Anyway, I understand that you want to keep it heated. Just worried that it may heat too much ad overflow. So, maybe just a little at a time.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:23 am

I think I have movement on my jar!

My target messaged me today after two weeks of not talking to me, and he was civil. Granted, the conversation wasn't what I wanted it to be about... It was on the matter of getting his stuff back and he turned the conversation over to our break up and how he didn't feel weird about it, how he wasn't angry or upset... But the last few times we spoke he was a little hostile. The fact that he's speaking to me with a level head is very encouraging.

I'm hoping that this means things are working in the right direction.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi Star Anise,

If you feel you are getting movement, then good for you! Hope things work out for you.

Good luck.

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:23 am

hi

i'm planning to start a friendship honey jar for a friend of mine. i'd like to strengthen the friendship and see her more often

when i was over at her place i couldn't find any of her hairs, especially cause she just cleaned her hair brush but i managed to get 2 of her hair bobbles/pins )
is that okay for a personal concern? i'm thinking of joining it with one of my hair bobbles .. it wouldn't fit into the petition packet thingie though so would just putting in the jar alone be enough?

also i'm thinking of having multiple petition papers one for 'be loyal' and 'want to see me more often' going in one jar..

is that okay?

thank you!

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:53 pm

If I wanted to open the honey jar from lucky mojo after I already closed it to add balms of Gilead and commanding powder can I and if so do I add it to the name paper or directly into the honey ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, vipera,

Yes, you can use the bobbles.

I would personally have one strong solid petition.

Also, you can use pictures too!!

Wishing you the best!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello, missy70003,

I would add it to the jar. Leave the petition paper be

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Ok so I made a honey jar for my daughter, her bff and her mom. The mom and bff are controlling and overbearing so I wanted to sweeten them on my daughter. I burn a pink candle on the jar Mon, Tues, Thurs and some sat(i have them at work). I carve the name of the daughter and my daughter and bff then the mom name and love my daughter (her name) like a daughter. I f
Then dress the candle with attraction oil, love me and influence. I thought this was going well until a few days ago. The daughter and mom are barely speaking to myself or my daughter and we have no clue why. What should I do now?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Hello, tribababy,

I would continue doing what you're doing with the honey jar.

Then, call the Mother and ask her why they are upset with you and your daughter.

There's got to be a reason. They are probably upset with your daughter. And, some people won't talk to the entire family if they're upset with just one member.

But, don't quit that jar!

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Is it alright if I don't burn a candle on my jar every Mon, Wed, Fri? I've had to miss a few days just due to work, and I'm also running low on candles and I'm not sure when I can pick some more up... I pray over the jar nearly every night and I keep it in a comfortable spot in my bedside table when I'm not working it and letting it just... Build up, I guess. I just haven't been able to burn candles on it for a little while and I want to save the ones I do have so I can use them closer to the tome when I can get some more... I just want to know that this won't ruin the work I'm doing :/

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello, Star Anise ,

That's fine. You won't ruin anything.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:03 am

For adding herbs to a jar;

I recently took a bath and used a bath bomb that had rose buds inside of it (which was a surprise to me); I already have some rose buds on my packet, but can I add the ones I bathed in?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:42 pm

Hello Star Anise,

I am assuming you are trying to sweeten a relationship of some kind? The rose buds you bathed in would be a good connection to you and to the idea of love work. So it will make you sweet on whoever you are working on and hopefully make them sweet on you.

Peace~

Nathen

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Nathen,

I'm already sweet on this particular person... But his feelings soured a little and he wanted to end things... My intent is it to get him back into my life in a romantic sense. I truly believe we are meant to be together, but he doesn't think we are good for each other right now

I already have rose buds that I placed in my packet, and I out two together, one representing him, the other representing me, and I placed them together in the form of a heart. I was hoping that adding the rose buds I bathed in will help strengthen the love aspect of my jar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

yes, it will strengthen it.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starsoflovingness
Newly Registered

Unread post by starsoflovingness » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 am

So my ex and I broke up almost three months ago. Whilst it was amicable and somewhat mutual, it was more 49/51 with me wanting to work it out and him not. I was the longest relationship he has ever had and, even prior to us getting together, I knew I was different - that sentiment was eventually echoed by him when talking about me to his family and friends. After the breakup, I could feel his energy and him wanting to know how he was - he eventually contacted me twice within a week, which is completely unlike him with exes. We really had a great relationship but I became wearing and it pushed him away, so I wish I knew about honey jars earlier on because it would've saved my ass! Anyway, even after so much consideration and deliberation, I just feel like there are things still so unresolved, so I figured I'd put together a honey jar now rather than later. I just want to clarify some things, as I'll be doing it tomorrow night (it's a Friday and a waxing moon [Saturday will be a full moon]). For starters, how effective is the day and the moon phases? Will it make it more potent? (I'm somewhat eclectic and I'm new to this thread so I don't know if people take moon phases and days into account - I apologise for my ignorance if that may be the case!) Just as well, I unfortunately have no personal concerns of his but he did make me a shadow box for Christmas - could I cut a bit of paper from it and place it inside the honey jar? I think it'd work because he created the shadow box from scratch, you know? He cut the paper by hand, put it together with care, consideration and love etc., so I figured it'd be more potent. I was also thinking of putting a photo of the two of us together in the jar with symbols of love around it (even go so far as to put our heads in a love heart so we're almost unified?) Finally, I'm kind of still a bit unsure about what my circle of intention/command will be - should it be something as simple as "love me come to me", like a command? Or "unconditional love and communication without hurt", like an intention? I thought of the latter first, so I don't know if that's a sign of some sort. Hope someone can help Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:03 am

Hello, starsoflovingness ,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new. So, we ask that you place your posts in the appropriate subforum. Honey jar questions go in the honey jar subforum and thread. Moon phases go in that subforum and thread.

Every page of this forum has a search bx. In the upper right hand corner, you will see a dark green area with a white search box. Just enter your key words: Honey Jar. Then, you can enter Moon phases, etc.

I am so sorry that this break up occurred.

Now, moon phases and days of the week are important to some rootworkers and not important at all to other rootworkers. It all depends on their preferences. I personally adhere to this but, I don't adhere to planetary hours (as some rootworkers do). So, it's all up to you. I also believe that if anything at all is an emergency, then nothing regarding moon phases or days of the week matter.

The photos are fine.

Your petition? I would write: RETURN TO ME

I hope this helps and I pray that he comes back to you soon

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Isd

Unread post by Isd » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:48 am

I want to make a sugar jar for my co workers, boss, supervisors. I have their name and national identification number printed from a list from work. I cut pieces with each name. But is too small to cross my name over. Could a sugar jar for work place could be effective if i dont cross my name on my targets name? Im in doubt because are 14 people and if i do it i need big size jar and bigger paper sheets. Do i need to add to the jar something mine to link me or just my intention when i light candles would be enough? So, can i leave just their name in the sugar jar or do i have to write on other piece of paper (14 pieces of paper) their name 3 times crossed with mine?
Sorry, but i never did a jar for work so i wish to understand how to do it properly.
Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:36 am

Isd, it sounds like those name papers are tiny, long slips like you'd find in a fortune cookie -- is that right?

You might want to make those name papers over again on little squares so you can cross your name on them. If it isn't difficult for you to write small, the papers could be tiny enough to all fit in one little jar.

Your writing is enough to link you to the jar.

And you could put all those names on one paper, too, especially if you write small, and cross the whole list with your name, commands, and petitions to God for justice. After all, as Jimi Hendrix used to sing, "I'm gonna buy this town
an' put it all in my shoe."

There are many many many effective ways to make name/command/petition/prayer papers for sweet jars, mojo bags and candle work -- and to place in your shoe. In fact, miss catherine yronwode has just written a whole book on this subject: Paper In My Shoe (http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html), which you can order through the link.

See also:
Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

misskittykat

Unread post by misskittykat » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Hey all!

I am working on a honey jar and would like to collect some personal concerns in order to make the work stronger. Though, at the moment all I have obtained is a bandaid with traces of my blood which the target put on me. My dear and wise friends, do you believe this bandaid would substitute as a personal concern and if so, would it affect the target greater? I cannot easily get hair as his hair is short or any personal items as the target and I are not involved but I hope to sweeten this aloof by nature person towards me. Thank you very much in advance for sharing your wisdom and time with me!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Hello misskittykat,

The band aid would be more of a personal concern of yours than of your target. I would work with what you have for the moment. IF it is just the persons name then write it down and use that, if you have a picture then us it. Eventually as the jar works more and more you will be able to gather stronger personal concerns to add to the jar.

Peace~

Nathen

starsoflovingness
Newly Registered

Unread post by starsoflovingness » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:43 am

When burning the candle all the way until the flame extinguishes on its own, do you leave the melted wax on the lid? And then just keep putting a candles on top of the melted wax?

As well, I have no personal concerns (I should say that it's a honey jar for my ex), but he did make me a shadowbox for Christmas. He made it from scratch and cut out the design by hand. Because it was put together with good intentions (care and love), can I take a bit from that and place it within the honey jar as a personal concern of some sort?

Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:53 am

Hello, starsoflovingness ,

We realize that you are new, but PLEASE stop asking that we answer you "ASAP". I believe this is the second time that I have edited out this request from your posts.

Sometimes we can answer right away, sometimes it can take up to 2 days. And, the questions are answered in the chronological order that were posted.

To answer your first question, it just depends on the spell caster. Both ways are correct. I personally like to scrape off the remains (and deployed properly) each time so that I can read the symbols and gauge the progress. Others want every single bit of wax to cover (or "engulf") the jar with their intent

To answer out second question, yes, that will help with your work.
HRCC Graduate #1631

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Would a love honey jar work on someone that I'm getting along with fine and everything is going good, but want to take it to the "next level?" Like I want more of a commitment and relationship..

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi IceMachine,

It wouldn't hurt as an ongoing spell, but you could also look into some of Lucky Mojo's spell kits designed to bring about a more romantic connection. I would consider Come to Me or Love Me for your goals.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Good luck.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:01 am

Does it make a difference if I write both names using English alphabets or write mine in my own language?

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:09 pm

I'm worry I may have messed something up... Not with my spell work, but the way I reacted to a particular situation that may have set my spell work back a bit...

Earlier this week, I got movement on my honey jar; my target messaged me and asked me the name of an acquaintance we met a while ago at an event we went to when we were still together. I felt it was a good sign that he was referencing a time when we were a couple. He said that the girl in question came into his work all the time and she always said hello, but he could never remember her name when they spoke. (I never considered her a threat, by the way; I also have a freezer jar to keep away any and all love rivals, and I believe it's working.) Initially, I didn't answer because I was on a phone conference, but he was being very persistent, so I simply said that I was busy and I'd have to get back to him later. It occurred to me afterwards that there were other people he could have asked, but he chose to ask me. Again, I feel like this is a good sign.

Once I was free, I apologized that I couldn't find the name of the person he was talking about, and he went on to say that she'd already added him to Facebook. I simply said, "Ah, well there you go!" And proceeded to wish him a goodnight since I was heading to bed. He replied with, "That was me trying to talk like normal people, but okay! Have a good night!" He then congratulated me on my weight loss journey which I've been documenting on Facebook (so I know he's been keeping tabs on me), said that he was proud of me, and then proceeded to make a joke, and then kind of kept trying to clear it up and explain it, worried it didn't make sense. I simply thanked him for his well wishes about my losing weight, and assured him that I understood his joke and that it made sense, and that was it.

The next day, I sent him a messaging apologizing if I seemed short the night before, as I had just been getting into bed and was half asleep as we were texting, and he said it was fine. I then wished him a good day, and he reciprocated. Later that evening, he messaged again to tell me about a potential job opportunity with his father, a full time job with benefits. When we were a couple, he always used to say, "I can't wait to get a full time job with benefits so we can live comfortably together, just us", so I took the fact that he was telling me this as another good sign. He finished with, "Just wanted to tell you because you know exactly how long I've waited for this." I congratulated him, and that was that. We haven't spoken since.

While I tried to keep my replies light and airy, I'm concerned that they may have come across as dismissive and uninterested which I know will go against what my workings are trying to manifest for me, and it's certainly not what I wanted. However, I certainly don't want to come across as desperate either.

My readings keep saying that things are positive, so I haven't lost all heart, but... Does it seem like I may have set myself back a little bit?

Reason: off topic

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, Innocence,

I'd write the names as they are on the birth certificate. But that's just me

Other rootworkers would say to write your name the way that your target knows you.

So, this is your choice.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help with this query

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:48 am

Thank you, Aida. I will write my birth name in my own language then. One more question, my ex is holding on to negative feelings on our past relationship. Also his change of heart happened so sudden I suspect someone may have cursed him. I intend to burn candles in the following order and repeat the same every week, is this a good idea or should I just do white candles for the first two weeks?

Monday: white candle dressed with Love Uncrossing oil (to heal hurt feelings from the past and clear possible curse, can it do both?)

Wednesday: pink candle carved for love attraction and dressed with Loving Healing oil

Friday: same as Wednesday

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

That is perfect

Wishing you success with your spells
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Hello I ordered a honey jar a few months ago to use on my boyfriend to sweeten him towards me.we have been together for two years. My intentions for the honey jar was for us to stop arguing with me for him to listen be patient and be nice to me. So far I haven't seen much success. We constantly argue and he isn't too affectionate towards me or too nice. Any suggestions on how to make him work in my favor ? Also lately he's been a penny pincher not wanting to spend .Is there any ways for him to loosen his wallets ,pay for dates more often ,and spend more money for gifts ?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”