Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:43 am

Hello, mmachix ,

YES! Follow me Boy is an EXCELLENT idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RevengeIsSoSweet

Break up my ex boyfriend from my brother

Unread post by RevengeIsSoSweet » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great evening.

So here's my story. I would like to break up my ex boyfriend and my brother. I don't even know how this came about or how they got together but they are currently dating. It bothers me a lot that my ex-boyfriend would date my brother and that my brother would stab me in the back and date the love of my life. I was wondering what advice could be given in this situation. I started burning a break up candle and thought I would ask if there was anything else I could do to end this relationship. Any suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you very much.

Down in the dumps,

Antonio. :( :( :o

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Break up my ex boyfriend from my brother

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, RevengeIsSoSweet ,

You know, that really hurts when a relative does that. My cousin tried to take away a boyfriend from me and I NEVER forgave her. No integrity...

I'm so sorry. What a slap across your face.

Break up! Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I would suggest other things but it is a relative and you don't want to hurt your brother over some outsider.

Wishing you the very best with your spell work
HRCC Graduate #1631

RevengeIsSoSweet

Unread post by RevengeIsSoSweet » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for replying. Despite it being a relative and my brother. I will never forgive him, no respect or integrity. What other things would you suggest ? I'm open to everything. I will look at the break up page.

Down in the dumps,
:o :( :o :evil:
Antonio

kcyct

Help with a Break Up

Unread post by kcyct » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:29 am

I am looking for a way to break up my ex with his current gf. I was told in a reading that she has control over him which I knew. I am thinking about doing a vinegar bottle on them but since she has this control over him is there something else I should do to remove that control?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, RevengeIsSoSweet ,

Yu could do the Return to Me on the boyfriend (if you still want him). Hey! That would be great revenge if he came back to you!

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Keep us posted and wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Hello, kcyct ,

Is this a control from a spell or just from her being a manipulator?

If she used a spell, then you would have to do an uncrossing on him: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

If she is a Master manipulator, then do a Clarity Skull candle spell on him: www.lcukmojo.com.clarity.html

Just get a white Skull candle and work it to make him see what she's doing

I pray this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kcyct

Unread post by kcyct » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:26 am

Based on the reading I got she is just a master manipulator. She doesn't believe in spells so I know that I am safe there. Based on the reading I was told his feelings are muddled and hazy and that she isn't afraid to play hard ball to keep him. I will place my order today for the candle. Is there anything else I could do. She has destroyed his relationship with his kids. I have gotten everything to do a vinegar jar but am thinking of waiting or ordering war water to place in it. I was also thinking of hot footing her but they live in an apt and its hard to get near their door without being seen. Anything anyone can advise would be appreciated.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello kcyct,

I would say that hot foot is a good idea. If you are to nervous to get it right in front of her apartment place the products where she will step in them as near as you can. I also feel like the return to me work that Miss Aida suggested if you are wanting him back.

Peace~

Nathen

kcyct

Unread post by kcyct » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Thank you for your reply. I am getting ready to place my order soon. I can probably put it by her car where I know she will step on it. Also Yes I do want him back however the reading suggested that right now it would be hard due to her influence and control. So I figured o would work on her first as Well as the vinegar jar. I am thinking of doing a honey jar for him to see if that would help with his feelings for me. I appreciate all the help.

Devilstayaway

Unread post by Devilstayaway » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 am

Hi all,

I'm married and my husband is seeing a lady at his job and I want to run her off from the job and away from him. I only have her first name unfortunately but Im working on getting the last name but I wanted to use a run devil candle with hotfoot oil, would this be a good combo? I want something strong and effective. Thanks in Advance!

RevengeIsSoSweet

Unread post by RevengeIsSoSweet » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Is there a certain way to complete a petition paper for a Intranquilo candle? Or a Lavender love candle?

Reason: double posting

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, Devilstayaway,

I like your ideas!!

Good thinking!
HRCC Graduate #1631

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:59 am

Recently my boyfriend has been getting contacted by this female facebook homewrecker. She is persistent in getting to know him. This has caused several arguments between him and I. I immediately thought to put her in ice. So, I filled a ziploc bag with vinegar, poppy seeds (cause confusion), alum powder (for her to stop talking to him), red pepper flakes (that can have fiery arguments). I cut a lemon in half and wrote on a piece of paper to freeze her out of his life. I folded the paper away from me/ placed it in the lemon and sealed the lemon with nine pins. Placed the lemon in the ziploc bag with my mixture and threw it in the back of the freezer.

Here's the fun part. A few hours (like 2) passed after I did this and he and her pull up in her car. I went out to confront her which led into a huge argument with him and I. She leaves. He calls and leaves a voicemail and says "It's Accomplished" and I can hear her screaming in the background. Later that night I checked his facebook and they are no longer friends. She deleted him!! :D . I have not talked to him since this fight though.

Question: Do I need to do further work to ensure she never contacts him again or is the freezer spell enough?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello, The Source ,

Wow! Holy Cow!! Good for you!

Hopefully, that ought to do it.

But, just in case, I would do a little banishing ritual: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Devilstayaway

Unread post by Devilstayaway » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi,

I posted the question before but I didnt see a response. My husband walked out and left me and I want to do a separation lemon on them but I only know her first name. What should I do or what separation spell can I do? Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, Devilstayaway ,

I am so sorry that this happened.

I thought you ere doing the Run Devil Run sell?

Here's a good page on the lemon spell. Take a close look at Miss cat's post.

lemon-and-lime-questions-and-answers-t14815.html

You might want to do a break up spell for them while it's still early: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And, of course, there's many spells on this thread. Just read through the pages.

Wishing you success with your work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

confused87

Unread post by confused87 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:00 pm

I need help in doing a spell to keep 2 people broken up. They are apart now. What can I do to keep it this way and psalms to read.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello, confused87

I'd keep a vinegar jar going: vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

Congrats n the break up!
HRCC Graduate #1631

aj_10_96

Unread post by aj_10_96 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:32 pm

What's a good break up spell to do on my ex and her current girlfriend? They have been together for a year I've been recently trying to get my ex back but as long as she is with this current girl it won't happen because my ex is extremely faithful to the person she is with

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello, aj_10_96,

You would want to read this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, read the pages on this thread for other ideas.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Fri May 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi so I have been burning break up candles for my ex and his girlfriend from February to march & I also made a vinegar jar with their pictures inside with Pins & nails etc. I also did a pink candle with a petition for him to call me.In March I stopped worrying about my work and just this week his girlfriend called me but hung up. I don't know what this means...if my work is working or what advice please. Should I order another candle from lucky mojo and if so which oils can I use with break up oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello, dycell123,

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!

You got movement!

Start working on the spells some more!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Sat May 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Thank you so much. I will update soon!

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 am

Okay, I don't know if this is ok, but my old vinegar jar was a old coffee jar, but after I seen movement. I have upgraded to a cookie jar. However, I took the contents out of the old jar & added more stuff to the new jar..in a way to keep it going instead of starting fresh..in this ok?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:20 pm

Yes, it is!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Hey everyone,

I would like some guidance on now to do a break up spell or something to get the work started while I wait for my order to come in. I don't want to cause harm to either parties, I just want them to separate, even as friends. I'm planning on doing a 7 day, 4 figure candle spell with break up oils on their backs, and having them move to their respective spouses (me and this other girl's partner).

I started a honey jar to sweeten my target to me, but I feel like it is pushing him away into her arms more... To the point where he's cancelling plans with his best friend of 9 years or basing everything around this girl and what she wants to do... It's no longer just personal, it's become bigger than that.

What can I do that's basic but strong enough to start the work? I can't put something under her front step or put it where I know they'll walk because I don't know where they go together, but SOMETHING where I can get the intention going.

I have zero hoodoo supplies as of now, other than things in my kitchen.

Butterflyheart

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Start with a vinegar jar. It's amazing. And you can use supplies from your kitchen to get started and you can do a freezer spell on her only an freeze her out of his life. Do some research on this forum. There's so much ideas an information that most of your questions are probably already answered by the professionals here. If you care to do the work take the time to read yes it's a lot but if you want to achieve your goal it's best to be informed.

Here's the vinegar jar spell link:

general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Star Anise,

Hoodoo supply is the supply of nature. Many workers work with whats around them, a lot of history goes into that as well and the tradition. Of course ordering supply and using products known to work, such as LM is a great asset , I personally love LM products and have been using them for years for that reason. Its the only line i trust. But in a rut use whats at hand, use the principles you learned and apply them. Hot peppers to cause fighting, poppy to confuse, alum to silence their mouths, vinigar to sour, lemon to sour, rain water from a bad storm to cause fighting. Also add personal items like hair and photos. You keep saying you want a nice break up and it end nicely and everyone loved. I assume you do this because of a. fear of karma or b. you dont really want to break them up. Karma is not a hoodoo concept and does not apply. I say you dont want to break them up because the work needed is more malice to end the relationship. he moved on with a new girl he likes and you want him back. You either cause it to end by fighting and trouble or you let it run its course. Vingar, lemon, pepper are all used to cause sour , anger fighting, which is not what you are asking, you want it to end, him to stop feeling love and come home. I dont know a spell for that other then letting nature take its course. seperation could be used but as I told you its more likely based on the emotional response he is giving to her that it wont work, he is saying falling in love, the one etc speration will cause a break that is not angry, What are the chances with that connection he wont try again and again.. Also you are dead wrong with the honey jar it would never push a person away it sweetens them to you. the idea of it reflecting and doing the opposite also is not a hoodoo idea it either works or it dies ie not work. It would not cause the opposite effect. If its not working ( though its too soon for a honey jar to tell) then stop it and try another trick. Dont mix other forms of magic with hoodoo and take in their concepts and apply them and assume because of these foreign concepts it must be true.. its not. Practice hoodoo in the hoodoo tradition or dont practice it at all!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Thank you j82! You're always an excellent source of information.

I absolutely want to break them up and I do want him to come home to me... He never mentioned anything about her being the one, but it's clear it's heading in a more serious direction. I guess my concern is the negative aspect of negative work and how it may affect me... I've just never done this kind of work before.

I asked in the vinegar thread if photos were necessary; I don't have any of her and I don't have any personal concerns for her... I'd rather save my concerns that I have for love work to get my target back.

Butterflyheart

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:23 pm

My targets just broke up but still are kinda lingering around she's trying to convince him an I want to do something to put an end to things they still have pictures of each other on there social media an I want to do something to cause this break up to be permanent- I have been burning candles on my vinegar jar continuously burned remains of the skull candle in the cemetery about 2 weeks ago- what is can I do to make them completely turn away an end the relationship ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, Butterflyheart ,

here's my favorite thing to do:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

That, along with a run of back up candles lit by MISC.

Congrats on your work !!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:31 am

During my readings, I have been assured that I do not need to worry about the woman my man is with as far as her ultimately keeping us apart. However, he's gotten himself in trouble and I need to do something QUICK.

The woman he's with now is horrible. She's semi-famous herself and is a nasty piece of work. To make it worse, she doesn't even like him and is using him since her business is failing. To make it even worse, she has a severe eating disorder and he's had one. If he doesn't get out of this relationship, it could literally kill him. This isn't even the worst of it. He's such a nice guy and now he's becoming nasty like she is more and more every day. PLUS, he's being perceived as being a fame chaser like she is.

I already put her in the freezer. I can get her picture, her full name and birthday. I need her away from him ASAP. Luckily, she man hops (she was just with another guy right before throwing herself at him) so it's possible to move her onto the next guy with that moving candle spell. I was ok with him being with her until I am moved and ready to be with him (as my reading said). But this is causing him so much damage that I even had to sit and think about if I still wanted to be with him. TIA for the help!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Hi UnBound,

You're absolutely right, you'll have a stronger chance with the moving candle spell. Here's a link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

There is a picture of a moving candle spell on the lower right hand side of the page.

Also, please do not use abbreviations like "TIA" on the forum as it makes it difficult to read and understand your post.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:52 pm

UnBound,

Do a moving candle but also burn during the wayne moon a candle to break them up, id use break up and add cast off evil because well she is evil and hurting him. During the wax moon I would burn candles with protection to protect him. Doing a moving candle for her will help repeat monthly till desired results.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Thank you, both Miss Athena and j82!

Sorry for the abbreviations, TIA = Thanks In Advance in case I forget. I almost always use it at the end of my posts when I ask a question. But I won't use it again.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:23 am

After speaking to my target, I discovered that the rival I believed was a threat is infact his girlfriend. We've only been broken up for three months and they've already been dating for a month. He's also already moving in with her saying he's found his "dream woman". Friends of his believe he's in a terrible pattern and that this one is bound to repeat and end all over again. It's also very fast, and I believe one hell of a rebound...

I still have my honey jar for him, I have a break up jar for him and her, I have a freezer jar to keep her out, and I've done a skull candle and I'm planning on doing more, as well as a moving figure candle to break them up and bring him back to me.

I also had a dream a week ago where I got a text from him and he said he missed me romantically and wanted to try being together again, but this conversation today has made me feel like crap, honestly... Everything he's said to to me to justify their relationship were the same things he said to his ex when he and I were together. I've still been having signs that is telling me my work is still working.

What else can I do to break them up and bring him back? I'm thinking of calling upon the in tranquil spirit, but I want to save it as a last resort. Is there anything else people can suggest that I haven't tried?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Star Anise,

as unbearable as it is, consider how volatile the situation will be if she really is a rebound and he is already moving in with her. If they break up, it is going to be explosive, and will probably be preceded by weeks of fighting and misery. Keep a steady hand on the work you're doing and remember that he is not entering this situation with strong footing, despite what HE thinks. Seems like he is moving awfully fast and carelessly. I personally think the intranquil spirit is a good tool to use if done at the right time. Only do it if you are prepared to cut contact with him for a while, or it won't work nearly as well. I'd wait until they are living together to do it. It will play on the delicacy of their living situation.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Miss Kitty,

Thank you for the information. I'be been nervous about using the intranquil spirit, but it's a good idea to use it once he moves in...

Can I back it up with a skull candle to make him think or realize she's not good for him?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi Star Anise,

You asked about this same situation elsewhere on the forum and this is against board rules. Please ask only once and rely on the response you receive from a forum moderator. You can find my answer to your original post.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Miss Athena,

Thanks for pointing that out to me; my phone glitched and I wasn't sure if it went through or not, but thank you!

MzArthur

Unread post by MzArthur » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Hello everyone,
I wasn't sure how to start a new post so I just did it this way. Here is my story. I met a man when I was deployed we hit it off dated for 3 years got married we just had our first child. While I was pregnant I found out that he was cheating on me. He has since been living with this girl and she is posting pictures on social media and they announced that they were engaged. But we are still married. I believe she put a spell on him because he turned his back on his daughter and whole family. He still texts me saying he wants his family but he is confused and doesn't know what he is doing. I need help breaking them up because she broke up my family and my marriage and now she is keeping him away from his child because he blocked my number. I know this is her doing and I want her to be miserable please help.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:15 pm

MzArthur ,

So sorry to read this surprising story.

First, you should consider and uncrossing spell on him to get rid of any magic that she ha placed on him. His confusion is a good indicator that he has something magical on him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then, concentrate on protecting yourself http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, go for the complete break up spell. Look at the page good because three is a spell to break them up and bring him to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope it al works out for you and your family

Blessings
Two-Headed Doctor

MzArthur

Unread post by MzArthur » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:22 am

Dr Hob,
Thank you for the reply. I have never done any work myself I will need help. I want my family back together and this girl out of our lives once and for all. I also don't want her doing anything to us especially my baby

MzArthur

Unread post by MzArthur » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:36 am

I would like some help with the work needed to be done. I don't think I will be able to do it myself because I don't think I would do it right. How do I go about getting help from someone at luckymojo?

Reason: Duplicate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Hello, MzArthur,

Just check out this page: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kateyes2072
Newly Registered

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by kateyes2072 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:32 am

my Bf of 10 yrs had an affair and left me for the woman after going back and forth. He says he still loves me. I am trying to get instructions on a hot foot break up jar to get her to move away from him.

1. I wrote her name and crossed it out with what I want her to do. I have her picture, Tabasco sauce, red pepper, green pepper, rusty nails, needles, grave yard dirt etc. Do I need to put all that in (like I did the vinegar jar)?

2. I have the black candle for the top with Commanding oil. I will inscribe her name with what I want her to do. I will burn this for 9 nights. Is there something else I am supposed to do other than say what I want to happen?

Am I missing anything?

Help is appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:17 pm

kateyes2072 --

1. Yes, that would be good.

2. I would use a more specifically formulated oil, sch as Hot Foot Oil, Break Up Oil, or a combination of those.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:18 am

Hello I New to this. I need a Break up in my Ex and his current girlfriend. We were together for 4yrs now we broke up 2yrs ago but was still seeing each other. But now he has found this lady that he has moved into our home and says they are getting married soon. But recently he asked me for nude pictures but got mad when I wouldn't give them to him but claims he's getting married soon. Now they are posting pictures on facebook like he is so Happy with her but still texting me. I need to know what I can do ? Vinegar Jar break up ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Hello, Angell ,

Welcome to the forum!

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. Why would he want pictures of you and then do this? That's got to hurt. I am sorry.

Yes, the vinegar jar is appropriate.

Please, also read this page for wonderful ideas: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I pray that everything works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angell

Unread post by Angell » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:13 pm

OK I have buried my jar at the park how long will it be b4 I see if it worked. ? Is there anything else I can do wile waiting on it to work ? I want my ex back and this woman out my House. I'm in another state then they are. I need help please...
Also I kept my jar a week after it was prepared was it still good to bury ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Hello, Angell,

How long will it take for a spell to work?

Please look at this thread for your answers: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

And I would work on that jar for more than a week. Everybody is different but I work mine for 2 months.

You could start working a full break up spell: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you success
HRCC Graduate #1631

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi there.
There is couple that have been married for 10 years. The husband has gotten another women pregnant. They are madly in love with each other. Woman has a baby girl now.
The wife is very distraught and depressed about the situation .
She also wants to kill herself.
The husband-and-wife don't have any children of their own. The wife was trying to get pregnant for while.
The wife loves the husband a lot. She wants to stay with him, but he wants a divorce so he can go back with the other woman that he had the baby with.

I'm looking for a good break up spell to keep the husband and the other woman apart for good.

Also another spell to build up the wife's self-confidence so she can stand up to her husband. Because he has threatened bodily harm if she should contact the other woman put her in the place.

Please advise.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, loststar67 ,

This man is abusive and you want to help her stay with him? I would not advise that.

And, she's suicidal?

PLEASE get her some professional counseling!

Start out with the suicide hotline. You can call them yourself and ask them for guidance on what to do for her. Here is the phone number on the website:

www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Then, please tell them what you just told us about his abusive ways and that she wants to stay with him. Also, ask what shelter for abused women can help her. She doesn't have to stay there if she doesn't want to, but she can get counseling from them (or get directed to a counselor)

This is serious business. In fact, life threatening business. Please get her professional help immediately.

Let that guy stay with that woman. Hopefully, she'll get wise and leave him.

Your friend needs clarity work right now: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Please take this advice

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:44 pm

Miss Aida,
Thanks for information. I will pass it along to her. Thanks again .

AtirAviel98

Unread post by AtirAviel98 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:55 pm

I am trying to do break up work for my ex and this girl he is seeing, it's not necessarilly a relationship, it's more of a friendship that seems to be budding into something more. I had tried a vinegar jar spell, but unfortunately I didn't know her name or have a picture, so I just put his and "my love rival" but it obviously has not been effective. I researched some more and started petitioning and offering to Saint Martha The Dominator and lit a green candle last night, and in that same night, I felt something different. I went to sleep and had a dream I plucked hairs from her head to use as a personal concern for a spell when she was unaware and put it in my pocket. I woke up the next day and my friend, without me even asking, told me her full name AND gave me her picture out of the blue! Is this a sign that I'm being helped? Did the dream mean something to the spell? Will I be able to actually cast a break up spell with her name and picture now?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:18 pm

Hello, AtirAviel98 ,

Yes, it sure is a sign.

BUT I would continue working with St Martha (and make sure that you give her an offering for her help) while casting the break up spell.

Will you get manifestation? I have no clue. You'd have to ask a reader about that

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AtirAviel98

Unread post by AtirAviel98 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I will be sure to continue to give her offerings, I left her some florida water and pound cake and I intend to bring her white flowers this week, but how often should I offer to her? Should I do it every day and is it okay if I remove things I put on there and replace it like the cake? Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 am

Hello, AtirAviel98

All your answers are here: saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questio ... l?hilit=st Martha

Also, just a reminder: please post in the appropriate threads and subforums. Questions about her will go in that thread.

But, please read the posts there first

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri May 27, 2016 9:13 pm

So I been researching the site for a few weeks now to make sure I get all the stuff I need and learn about a few items before placing my order...

Basically, I just want to wreak havoc on my ex and his girl who destroyed my new family. I especially want to destroy her life with a vengeance. I get the basis of hoodoo and why it makes so much sense as opposed to other magic that seems really superficial to me. It's practical, and I'm practical and about to get very creative with my intent. My question is....I'm def buying the break up spell kit.... but can I add a shit ton of other powders in the bottle too? Like everything from inflammatory confusion powder, destruction, goofer dust, hot foot powder, breakup oil and powder, add a little bit of four thieves vinegar or is this all too much and should I just stick to the kit contents? Also, is it better to add oil in the bottle or the powders instead? Or both?

Also, Can I do multiple break up spells on them at once? Or is it better to do one after the first showed signs?

Because especially with the girl, I want to do like 3 damaging spells to her all at once... I plan to bury all remains in her front property and also rub the baddest oils on her door knob.

Thanks. Can't wait to finally start. :D :twisted:

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”