Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Obsidian-Pizza

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by Obsidian-Pizza » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:39 am

Hey there! I've got a question regarding disposing of candle ritual remains. I annointed a fiery wall of protection candle with cast off evil, with the intention of removing anything (self-imposed or spiritual) that was causing fear, worry and/or illusions in my waking life. A drawing of a protection shield with my signature inside was drawn on the glass vigil candle and burned underneath it on a piece of paper. My thought was that anything blocking my psychic protection/feelings of security would be removed. Mint, rue and frankincense were added to the candle and surrounded by a circle of bay leaves. The candle burned great and I felt immediate relief. I also took a cast off evil bath that has renewed my spirit entirely, which I properly disposed of afterwords. The candle has finished burning and I'm not sure how to dispose of it. I definitely programmed it for my protection and the removal of all illusions, which therefore brings protection, but what's the right way to dispose of the remains? Is it a cast-off or protection, or both? It's the shield with my signature that's causing me concern. On the positive side, I feel great and just don't want to accidentally cross myself with the disposal. Thanks for your input!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello, Obsidian-Pizza ,

The back yard is appropriate and you are keeping something with yu (protection and cat off evil).

And congratulations on your success!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Merienda

Unread post by Merienda » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 am

I'm burning a block buster chime candle with a petition under it before a full on love spell. Where do I dispose of the candle remains and petition for Blockbuster?

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi all. Unfortunately I have just been told that the part of my garden that I use to bury remains of spells etc is going to be dug up this week. What would the best course of action be now e.g re-do the spells, re-bury things?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi Merienda,

You could dispose of the remains in a crossroads or bury them in your front yard.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi Angelkitty,

That is a pity.

If I were you, I would dig up the remains before the garden is torn up by someone else and dispose of them in a crossroads. Then, I would repeat the spells and bury the remains elsewhere.

Good luck.

reddiary2
Newly Registered

Unread post by reddiary2 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 pm

hi guys,

im a bit worried. i was working on a relationship issue for sometime now, and did multiple accumulating spells on top of eachother on the same scenario. is it ok if i used the same crossroad and is it ok if threw the bag of wax with my left shoulder but not necessarily over it?? a car was coming and i got scared a bit. i did a prayer and i obviously did a lot of work, im worried it won't work now!! :(
So I had been doing a countless amounts of spells on a particular situation. I realized only now that I had to dispose of these spells to manifest them. Well I went to the crossroads to dispose of these spells... when I got there I prayed to God and placed the bag of remnants on the center of the crossroad and all of a sudden a car came. I forgot to pass the bag over my left shoulder but I used my left hand to dispose them. I didn't look back and I moved forward. Are these spells all gone to waste now? Have I caused a bad omen? I was told to put salt at the crossroads ... my question is, if I do that will the spells still come into play? Please help me. I'm very worried.

reddiary2
Newly Registered

Unread post by reddiary2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi,

So I had been doing a countless amounts of spells on a particular situation. I realized only now that I had to dispose of these spells to manifest them. Well I went to the crossroads to dispose of these spells... when I got there I prayed to God and placed the bag of remnants on the center of the crossroad and all of a sudden a car came. I forgot to pass the bag over my left shoulder but I used my left hand to dispose them. I didn't look back and I moved forward. Are these spells all gone to waste now? Have I caused a bad omen? I was told to put salt at the crossroads ... my question is, if I do that will the spells still come into play? Please help me. I'm very worried.

Reason: Double post

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:12 pm

HI reddiary2,

Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment to read through the forum rules and also (if you wish) introduce yourself in the Introduction thread.

You asked the same thing twice. Please give people an opportunity to respond to you first. We aren't always on the forum and it may take a little while for you to have your questions answered.

You shouldn't be worrying about the deployment of your spell. I'm sure it's fine. In the future, you should proceed with more confidence, as worry is something that could undermine your work more than making a little mistake will do.

Good luck.

reddiary2
Newly Registered

Unread post by reddiary2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:53 am

I was told that I was suppose to sprinkle salt at the same time and make my prayer again or else nothing would come in manifestation. Should I do that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, reddiary2 ,

I always tell people not to go back to the same crossroad where they have deployed something. It just reminds me of looking back. I would prefer that you avoid them completely.

Multiple spells at one time is scattered energy. Concentrate on one spell then, have the next one handy to work.

Salt? Never heard of that. Not true

Also, I do like to state my petition when deploying at a crossroad to fortify and nourish the spell.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Vowels

Unread post by Vowels » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:00 pm

I made a mix of Calamus - Cascara - Hyssop in a 2oz plastic bottle of water 8months ago, I thought I can get back to the reason it was made, or use it for something else,but it hasn't happen. It was suppose to be used as a sanctifying water on seals, and petition papers,invoking Moses and the Three Wiseman. B.C.M. ( it's already been involved in preparation rituals ) and it has aged . How can I dispose of it respectfully?

Vowels.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, Vowels,

Welcome to the forum.

If you have a chance (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

We realize that you are new. But we ask that you do not start new topics. Use the search engine to find the correct threads.

In the upper right hand corner of each page, the is a white search box in the dark green area. Just enter your key words (Disposal) and you will be given a list of threads and subforum to chose from.

There are 18 pages here (over 1,000 posts). So, please read though the pages for your answer.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:01 pm

I just deployed a bottle spell in the crossroads on a busy city street near my target's house. I said my prayer, tossed it over my left shoulder and ran as the glass broke. (So nerve wrecking doing that!) When pulling away, I had to look in my left side view mirror to back out of my parking spot and pull into traffic, making sure I wasn't about to hit someone or get hit. I did NOT look in the rear view mirror...I actually turned it around so I wouldn't and I did NOT look back at the spell or glass in the street! But tell me, what I did...slightly backing up my car up a foot or two to pull out of my parking spot and glancing in the side mirror for about .2 seconds wouldn't be considered "looking back" would it? I'm thinking NOT because I didn't look at the remnants in the street...I was only checking for oncoming traffic.

Thanks!!!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:04 pm

karma_13,

I think you are ok. I personally consider the "looking back" as a partially-metaphorical thing. You shouldn't look back, but more than anything, you shouldn't dwell on it once it has been done. So don't worry too much about the technicality of "looking back" to check for traffic. It isn't like you looked back to examine the remains of the bottle.

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:13 am

Thanks MissKitty49! Appreciate your feedback! Have a good one!!!!

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:29 am

It is entirely necessary to follow the "throw to the East to strengthen and to the West to weaken" rule? Or is that really a person's preference like abiding by the moon phases, clock hands and days of the week? I always throw over my left shoulder but I'm not sure if I've ever paid attention to which direction I'm facing and tossing in. Just wanted to see if it makes a big deal...otherwise I have A LOT of spells to redo! Eeeek!

Thanks!!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:18 pm

karma_13 ,

You dont need to redue work, if it worked great let it be. But future references yes I would adhear to it. Yes its like the others mentioned some do some dont. But doing so adds power to the work, The sun raising on the work is a strong power that would help the work just as the sun setting on work would be. IF this great power is so easy yo work with and add to the work, then why not use it?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:50 am

Excellent point j82! I wouldn't necessarily say "it (my spells) worked great" so maybe a few repeats might actually be required. But I totally get what you're saying...! Thanks again!!!! :)

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Last night in a pie tin I lit 7 white helper candles around a reconciliation vigil that needed more energy after I initially lit it. (It was having wick problems!) Anyway, the helpers are finished so I gathered up their remains and made little packets, all in white cloth tied with red string. The vigil I moved to my love altar next to his doll baby, a honey jar and a road opening candle. I wanted all of them together to feed off of each other's energy. My question is...how should I dispose of my 7 packets of remains?

Should I bury them all in my yard as I've been doing? I must have at least 30 in my front yard by now. Should I bury one under his window (he lives in an apartment) and one in my yard and do what with the five others? I could bury them or drop them at five crossroads starting from his apartment and leading to my house; however, some of the streets are three-way stops, not full-on crossroads. Maybe that doesn't matter.

What would you suggest?

Thanks!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi karma_13,

If this were me, I would bury them in my front yard to draw him to me.

Good luck.

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:14 am

Thanks Miss Athena! Good Lord...if a chipmunk ever digs up my front yard flower bed or we move and the next owners decide to replant out there...imagine their surprise to find all these white little packets! Ha ha!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi All,
I just realized that i have wax from few of the candles spells done for different reasons ,which have not been disposed off . Plz tell me the appropriate disposal of each -
1 ) EOB - for my husband for a particular reason done couple of months back - no choice ,yeah he is that stubborn :lol:
2 ) Cast of evil cables for my anger problems, Cast of evil for my daughter's iPad addiction .
3 ) I worship St Expedite and burn a candle for him every wednesday ,along with flowers & pound cake . I let the wax keep on collecting in a holder and put a new candle on top of it every wednesday . IS it ok ? or i need to dispose of the wax ? If YES ,then where .
4 )I'm currently working on 7 day spell for road opener for job and our financial situation & investments . where do i dispose of the wax ?
5 ) Can i save the picture petitions with personal concerns from all the candle spells and reuse and repurpose for future spell work for similar reasons .

Thanks a lot in advance to all sincere advice !
Thank you St Expedite for everything !

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi 89bingo,

I would bury the Bend Over and Cast Off Evil in your back yard, as you are ridding yourself of something.

You could bury the St Expedite remains in your front yard, as you are drawing him to you.

You could dispose of the Road Opener remains at a crossroads.

Here is a great page from Lucky Mojo on laying tricks and ritual disposal: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Yes, you can keep petitions and personal concerns for additional work on the same goal.

Good luck.

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Thanks Ms Athena !

newstart

Unread post by newstart » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:28 pm

I have been reading responses for over an hour. My question is: If I am burning a Steady Job candle. Should I rinse it out before I place it in the recycle bin. The candle is burning completely down but I do see a little herbal remains. Also what should I do with the petition? Should I keep it until I see the result or burn it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Hello, newstart,

Scrape out whatever candle remains and inside the candle. Wrap it in a cloth along with your petition paper and bury it in your front yard.

Then, clean your candle holder. I use very hot water and then I add Kosher salt with the second rinse. Then, hot water for the third rinse of the glass jar

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Hey Everyone!

Quick question, (this may sound dumb, but forgive me), my house is HOA based, so I cannot bury in my backyard nor front yard. So I know I could buy a houseplant, and put my trick in the house plant.

I will nourish it, take care of it, and harvest it in my possession. However.....what happens when it dies? Do I then dispose my trick into another plant? Or can I put it in a crossroads? I wouldnt know what to do if the plant would die?

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:10 am

Hello, TBanks91 ,

I would personally put it at a crossroad.

If it's a spell for something to grow, you could bury it by a tree and ask the tree to continue making (love?) grow.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:06 am

Oh Miss Aida,

That sounds absolutely devine, thank you for that!

Xo
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

MsTiye

Unread post by MsTiye » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:21 am

Greetings, on this beautiful afternoon here in NC!

I am working on the Look Me Over Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html). Instead of using a piece of paper for writing the type of man whose attention I want, I substituted the paper for a crisp twenty dollar bill. My question is, is this to be buried with the candle wax, incense ashes, and used sachet powders?

Actually, I have a few more questions:
Does the "used sachet powders" refer to anything left in the sachet packaging? I had planned on dusting my clothes and body with the rest. Will I need to clean up the powder that was sprinkled in the corners of my room? I already sprinkled some in my shoes that I wear most often, except sandals.

Bury my name-paper? Bury the piece of paper on which I wrote the type of men I want to enchant? Bury the jar I used to carry and throw out bathwater? Keep lodestone under bed, right? If so, indefinitely? My mother made a mistake (maybe it wasn't really a mistake :) ) and ordered a pair of lodestones a while back, so I was going to use the one I purchased for this spell to attract, then once I attracted and built a relationship with the "perfect" man, use the pair of lodestones that my mother offered me to represent him and me.

Wow! I did not realize I had all these questions until I started typing the first paragraph! I want to make sure I am doing this according to tradition.
MsTiye

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Hello, MsTiye ,

I will answer each question after your question: -

I substituted the paper for a crisp twenty dollar bill. My question is, is this to be buried with the candle wax, incense ashes, and used sachet powders?- Yes

Does the "used sachet powders" refer to anything left in the sachet packaging? - No. Of course you can use the unused powders for your plans (and they are good plans)

Bury my name-paper? Bury the piece of paper on which I wrote the type of men I want to enchant?- Yes

Bury the jar I used to carry and throw out bathwater? - No, you can keep that jar!

Keep lodestone under bed, right? -Yes

If so, indefinitely?- Well, you may want to look at this page to see what to do with your lodestone: http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Take care and good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MsTiye

Unread post by MsTiye » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:06 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!
MsTiye

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:59 am

Hi All,
I have not posted in awhile but read the forum everyday. I am going through a whole cleansing process and wanted to use this lunar eclipse to remove a number of bad habits and negativity before re-cleansing the house and me. I have a quick question, I have written a number of items that I want to remove from my life (attitudes, bad habits etc.) and will be working with this waning moon to remove them. My question is would it be better to burn the petition paper or bury it for maximum effect once the work is completed? What would be the best way to dispose of the ashes; in the graveyard or dispose in water? Thank you so much for any recommendations you might have.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello, k77084 ,

Welcome back!

Just a quick reminder: please don't start new topics and please place posts in the appropriate subforum and threads.

I would prefer burning it. Then, take to a crossroad or bury it (as you had stated).

Wishing you the best

Take are
HRCC Graduate #1631

terracotta

Unread post by terracotta » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 am

I've recently completed an Attraction spellkit, and the instructions say to bury the remains of the spell in my front yard. I live in an apartment without any 'front yard' - outside my front door is a paved-over parking lot - so generally I have a pot plant just inside my front door, and have buried spell remains there in the past. In this case, though, there was a lot of wax left over, and the plant isn't really big enough to bury all of it in there without disturbing the roots and damaging the plant.

Is it suitable, therefore, to bury as much of the remains as I can in the plant, as a symbol, and dispose of the remainder in another way, as I would with bathwater? Or should I not split the remains like that?

Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Hello, terracotta ,

I would not split the remains.

The plant is an EXCELLENT idea!!

Wishing you the best.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vanagloria

Unread post by vanagloria » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:09 pm

I've read the article on this, but I wanted to know if I could just bury the jar at a park behind his work place? It's a breakup spell.

He works across the street from the beach. Can I also deploy in the outgoing tide? It's a corked bottle with melted wax.

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:17 pm

My front yard is in the west, my backyard is in the east. So the remains of a money working: Should I bury it in the front of the house in the west or the back of the house in the east. West is usually considered bad for such positive work, and east very good. I have also read that the backyard is good for nailing things or situations down that already exist, but the west is better for drawing positive things into your life. So what factor trumps the other?

Thanks!

Excalibur

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:52 am

Hi vanagloria,

Traditionally this type of work is smashed in front of their home or smashed at a crossroad. If you want the rootwork to manifest, you kinda have to play by the exact rules of disposal/deploying.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 am

Hi Excalibur,

Traditionally money work is deployed in the front of your home/business no matter what direction it faces.

Good luck with your spell work!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:21 am

Thank you Ms Melanie!

vanagloria

Unread post by vanagloria » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:04 am

I don't like the idea of smashing it. I was thought this is never done for this type of spell unless you're releasing it or the spell has done its work. I just don't feel right with it. I'd rather bury it.

As for deployment by ocean waters, moving water is an option of deployment for vinegar jars, but I never really see the ocean particularly listed, but mostly rivers. I would think the salt waters would give the spell a nice charge.

I thought this was a perfect place of deployment as well since he spends his leisurely time swimming at the beach or on his boat with the the woman I am trying to rid from his life so that I may win his heart again.

Reason: I wanted to quote a reply

vanagloria

Unread post by vanagloria » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:14 am

Thanks for the reply Ms. Melanie!

I don't like the idea of smashing it. I was thought this is never done for this type of spell unless you're releasing it or the spell has done its work. I just don't feel right with it. I'd rather bury it.

As for deployment by ocean waters, moving water is an option of deployment for vinegar jars, but I never really see the ocean particularly listed, but mostly rivers. I would think the salt waters would give the spell a nice charge.

I thought this was a perfect place of deployment as well since he spends his leisurely time swimming at the beach or on his boat with the the woman I am trying to rid from his life so that I may win his heart again.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:45 pm

I've just buried the remains of my reconciliation and Adam & Eve candles along with their lodestones, petitions and the sage burnt beside them during my work.

I wonder if I ought expect even more of a push now that they've been deployed? The reconciliation candle finished last Sunday, the Adam & Eve this past Wednesday and I had to wait for a safe moment to get out without being suspicious. (There's certainly movement as the target and I has sex for the first time since he came back. *I dressed the burial cloth with love oil and fluids following the act, might that give a bit of a boost?)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:30 am

Hello, phouka ,

The answer is "yes" to all of your questions.

Disposal is actually: "Deployment". The word speaks for itself

Wishing you GREAT success with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:54 am

Many thanks Miss Aida.
I hope it nails down the shakiness of the movement that's already come. The target is back, will be sweet and affectionate, but still holding back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:06 pm

Hello, phouka ,

Make sure that you thank the Spirits that are helping you and also ask them for more (after you thank them)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:21 am

General question about crossroads and deploying jars. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in, I couldn't find a forum just on crossroads.

When deploying a vinegar jar, at what point do you deploy it? When you feel it's done it's job, or after only burning one or two candles on it? Or can it be done whenever you don't want to burn candles on it anymore? Do I just chuck it into the middle of the intersection so it can shatter, and then walk away without looking back?

The only crossroads near me are all busy intersections, all concrete and asphalt. If I were to just leave something there (like bundles of wax), would I have to bury them or do I just throw it into the intersection? My concern is someone picking it up or something like throwing a vinegar jar causing traffic accidents or a hazard. I know that my city will just pick things up and throw them away anyway.

I live in a city, so there are no really grassy intersections in which to bury things or deploy jars. However, there are some grassy areas around the intersection... Would that work?

Final question; is it better to do it when people can't see you?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Hello, Star Anise ,

Yes, you did post in the wrong thread. Please be mindful of where you post

Deploy it when you feel it's time. I usually work my jars for 2 months. Or I deploy it when my candles give me the symbols that I want to see.

If you are having so many concerns, then just bury it in a cemetery.

here is the thread on deployment: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:05 am

I did a couple of love petitions recently for simple candlework. One was for forgiveness and one for passionate love. Both petitions are done nicely in the seed packet style with herbs, sachet powder and the target's hair inside. I buried the candle wax remains but feel like keeping the petition packets for reuse. My question is can I store both petition packets in the same red velvet bag (and even add more love petitions with subtle differences along the way) or should they be stored in separate bags?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

The packets need to be buried with the candle remains.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:17 am

Hello, i need to dispose of ritual remains of Miss Aida's skull breakup spell. I read the info about disposal of remains and I'd like to hide it. I want to keep the white skull near and the black far. what do I do with the white skull? I want the thoughts I've imbedded to stay and grow strength with my indended.

Also there is the matter of the black skull remains. My enemy is ashes on a pie tin but there are also large pieces of broken glass (from my altar) that I need to dispose of. It's quite clunky. Last time I did this spell, I broke the glass more and took it along with the remains of my enemy and hid it in a tree near a cemetery. Should I do the same again?

Currently, I have it in a bag sitting by a tree in a little forest near where I live. I didn't want to keep it in my house.

Thank you!!!

Belightfully

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Hello belightfully

sounds like some good work you are doing.

I would dispose the remains in a tree if wanting to hide it. www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#tree

Find a tree near by for the white skull.

Blessings
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi Thomask!

Thank you! I look forward to reporting on it. Your solution is perfect!!!

Here I go traipsing in the forest...lol

All my best,

Belightfully

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 am

I use a coffee container to pour things out at crossroads. It looks like I am disposing of coffee or tea.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello, belightfully ,

That's the spirit!!

LOL
HRCC Graduate #1631

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:36 pm

mizjoannlee,
That is brilliant! I'm going to use your trick from now on!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi,

I have been consulting a reputed AIRR reader ,and was told to do -uncrossing 7 day candle, protection + Fiery wall of protection vigil candle , LM reversal vigil candle . I just finished burning the candles yesterday
Also burning tibetan purge incense daily .
Also St Expedite i burn every wednesday - so i let the wax collect ( its a small pile already in the holder )

My Question is - How do i dispose off -
Uncrossing glass jar with the wax remains +picture petition - Dispose it at the crossroad ? over your left shoulder towards the west ?
Protection & Fiery wall of protection candle remains + picture petition - backyard ?
Reversal candle glass jar with remains + mirror on which it was burnt + picture petitions ? .
The glass would be dangerous to throw at the crossroads . I read somewhere here wrote ''I would bury the glass container at
crossroads, or,if there is no dirt/grass area near a crossroads near you, at the base of a large tree somewhere off your property would be good''.
So bury in the west of the crossroad - since you want the crossing on you to go away ?
Tibetan purge incense ash remains ''- also at crossroads , over your left shoulder towards west ?

Sincere Thanks in advance

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:24 pm

I just read on disposal '' Then, when you are done with the reversal candle, get a hammer and pick up the mirror, with all the left-over crab shell powder and wax on it, and take it to a crossroads at night. Place it in the middle of the crossroads upside down (with the reverse-written name up) and call 7 years bad luck onto the person and smash the mirror with the hammer. Walk away and don't look back.''

Can i also take my LM fixed Reversal glass jar + mirror on which it was burned + picture petitions ( including ours which was on red side- should i save our picture petition ? ) , tied in a cloth piece to a crossroad at night . Hammer all to pieces carefully inside the cloth only and leave it there without looking back ?
Can i leave the uncrossing jar too with picture petition ( should i save our picture petition ) there at the same cross roads ?

I just want to make no mistakes :)
Sincerest Thanks in advance

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”