• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:52 am

Pendulum Questions and Answers

How to select and employ Lucky Mojo divination tools, and how to learn fortune telling in the Hoodoo and Conjure tradition.

Re: Pendulum Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:19 am

I have used pendulums for decades and i do not think that having a wished-for or hoped-for answer would influence my pendulum. I have not seen that happen.

I don't use my pendulum that way. I ask a question and see what happens. That is it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:39 am

I've had it happen to me on quite a few occasions in the past.The same happened to my Mother , she wanted a house in a certain place , was adamant that we were going to get it, got a yes from the pendulum . But we didn't get it. The sexing of a child , strongly believed it was going to be a boy, it was a girl.Asked if someone was lying about a certain thing , she was adamant the person was , got a yes , turn out the person wasn't etc.
That's why I don't use the pendulum often when I know that I am not in the right mindset, like when I desire a certain answer or think I know the answer . Now when I do ask questions I get myself in to a state where I am not thinking of anything ask the question with my eyes closed and let my mind go blank.It's then when I get accurate answers.
I hope I didn't come across immature and whingy asking this question. I just wondered if anyone else has this problem too and if it's normal as it has happened a lot with us and a friend of mine in the past.
Thank you for your reply.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

Don't worry. You didn't upset anybody!! LOL

If you've had bad luck with it (like I always have had) then it's not the right divination tool for you.

It is the wrong divination tool for me. I don't have Miss cat's gift for that type of work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:32 am

Hello Aida ,
Thank you very much , I didn't want to offend anyone.
I think I'll stick to tarot cards ( now and then.) and have my readings with you.
I am glad it isn't just me who has this problem. Thank you for your help.
RoseStar21

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:24 pm

RiseStar21,

No offense at all -- we are all different and not all of us use the same types of divination tools or can do divination at all. Work with what works for you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:55 am

I'm still having a bit of trouble working with my pendulum and getting some false answers. Today I called on Archangel Gabriel and my guiding spirits to help guide my pendulum which I hadn't done before. I asked it general question that I would now the answer to i.e. "Is today Sunday?" "Do I have 3 Sisters?" Is it sunny outside? and I got all right answers. Then I asked it something I wouldn't know the answer to and wouldn't really care either way what the answer would be, the question was "Will my mother come home for lunch?" and I got a no answer. She did come home during her lunch hour but she did not come home for lunch. Do I take this as a correct answer or am i reaching too far? In the future should I be more specific with my questions, should I ask "Will my mother come home during her lunch hour?" as opposed to "Will my mother come home for lunch?"
ConjuringCat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

In my opinion, that was indeed the correct answer.

They knew what you meant.

Keep practicing. Sounds like you're on the right track

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mizjoannlee » Thu May 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Sometimes the pendulum doesn't give a clear "yes" or "no"--it whirls around and around like a storm. This tells me there is psychic interference or lying going on. Some tarot decks work for me, some don't.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G
mizjoannlee

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 07, 2015 4:05 pm

I was taught that there are 5 pendulum answers, in two pairs, with one extra, so that is the way i work:

Yes (to-and-fro) versus No (side-to-side)

Maybe (circling clockwise) versus I don't know (circling counterclockwise), "

"Dead penulum" (no movement). "

The amplitude of the swinging movment i scale as still, very small, small, medium, large, and very large.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Butterflyheart » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:32 pm

How often should one use Pendulum for answers when working with spells? Thank you for your response in advance:)
Butterflyheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, Butterflyheart,

I don't know what you are asking with your pendulum.

If you are asking if the spell is working, then don't keep repeating the same question.

I would suggest just once unless you are asking different questions

There's no concrete number to give you.

Just don't overdo it or else you may hold back the energy of the spell by questioning it.

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Butterflyheart » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Thank u Ms. Aida

I was just asking in general- I have been doing spells for some time and I love asking my pendulum questions like are they fighting? Is he thinking of me? Etc. I was wondering in general should one ask a pendulum questions regarding there spell work thru out the process? Like non of my spells have fully manifested however there has been movement. I like to ask my pendulum questions to get clarity on where my targets stand since I have no way of finding out other wise. I just wasn't sure if there's any such thing as using your pendulum too frequently so I thought I would ask. Thanks for ur response
Butterflyheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, Butterflyheart,

I get what you're saying.

Please just be careful not to do it too often while the spell s in progress

take care.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Butterflyheart » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Thank u for all your response Miss Aida I will keep that in mind:)
Butterflyheart

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:42 am

Hello Family,

I had a very dumb question about my first time using my Queen E. For a pendulum. I wanted to ask:
-How do I add a string to it? Do I drill a small whole into the root and leverage it in the air? I don't want to damage it or ruin the root?

-I also wanted to know what kind of test questions would you guys ask to see what type of responses it gives back? I just wanted some examples of what you could say to it to see if it is really working for you?

Any responses and advice would help.

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby natstein » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Hello TBanks91,

The way I have been told is that you take some red string or yarn and you just tie it to one end of your piece of root. simple as that. I suppose if you wanted to you could drill a hole if your piece is big enough but it is not necessary.

FOr you test questions, they can be as simple as "is my name TBanks91?" (putting in your actual name of course). Then you can say "is me name john smith?" (unless that is your actual name of course). That should give yu clear yes and no responses. I have also heard people just say "show me yes" and "show me no" and "show me maybe" and see what it does.

hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nocturnalworker » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Is it normal to not have a pendulum or necklace or anything you pick up refuse to work with you?

I'm just asking since I've picked up a few different items and they all work with me.

Can you use a pendulum to seek future answers? I've looked around here and on the web and it seems 50/50
nocturnalworker

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello, nocturnalworker ,

I don't understand the question.

Is it normal that a pendulum won't work? <--- Is that what you're asking?

Yes, that can happen and has happened to thousands.

Is it normal that all things you pick up work? <---is that what you're asking?

Yes, that can happen also.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nocturnalworker » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:29 am

Sorry I wasn't so clear Miss Aida!

I ask because everything I've used as a pendulum has worked. Currently I'm suing a crystal necklace and it seems to give me great accurate answers.

And I've asked about some future events and it gives me answers. But can it really do that?

Also I asked my pendulum if one of my workings is going well and it spins pretty fast indicating yes.
Same if I ask if my petition has been granted, it also gives me favorable answers about my target and her thinking of me or if she misses me. Would those be accurate as well?

Lastly in another thread I asked if it was possible that my work binded us. When I asked the pendulum it said yes. Thoughts?
nocturnalworker

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:35 pm

Hi nocturnalworker,

We can't predict on the forum whether your pendulum is giving you accurate answers. If you have been getting consistent accuracy from it in the past, trust in those responses. If the answers are erratic and unreliable, you may wish to add another form of divination.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby coastwitch » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:48 pm

I just wanted to thank the person at the shop who filled my pendulum order and actually read the note I had attached asking for both the lightest-color and the darkest-color they had in carnelian. The shades were quite distinct, and I was able to choose one for myself and give the other to the daughter of a friend of mine as a birthday present. Nice attention to details, Lucky Mojo.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby ttmarie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:06 am

hi everyone.

Well I tested my pendulum by asking it a silly question. I asked it if I had a message on a social site I used. It said yes. I will admit I did not believe it . So I logged into that specific site and voila ! I had a message.... I have to say I was astonished but I am not going to say and assume it is always right based on a couple of questions that were answered truthfully. I will have to wait and see if any other questions I asked it will be right. Wish me luck !
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !
ttmarie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello, ttmarie

Good Luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ttmarie » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:18 am

thanks !
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !
ttmarie

Unread postby loabeliever » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi guys, I am very sad since I lost my pendulum it was my very first and only pendulum. I just got it a week ago and the lady at the store picked it for me. I told her how much I was searching for the right pendulum and she was like "omg this one would be perfect for you" - I thought that was just even more perfect... I named my pendulum and had asked her if she wanted to work with me and go home with me and yeah it was working well since it was my first I was still trying to ask questions about certain things and I felt she was really responding honestly to me even though I wasn't pleased to hear some answers but she was being honest. Yesterday after several weeks of being like my cleansing is not really working as well as it normally does for me, I took a uncrossing bath with the, agrimony, basil & five finger grass- I than lit a white candle dressed with protection oil. I asked my pendulum if my ex boyfriends daughters mother is doing work on me. The candle crackled and made noise and my pendulum was going in circles very fast.

I was so happy and thankful for her help in helping me discover I was being attacked. I slept with her and had her all day with me... and lost her on my way home from work. :( I am so bummed idk what this means but if anyone can provide any thoughts it would really help...

She was my first pendulum and I just want to make sure I didn't do something to upset her I fee horrible for losing her :(
loabeliever

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, loabeliever,

It sounds like this is a result of the spell work that the woman is doing on you

I really suggest an uncrossing spell kit followed by many protection spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, pray to St Anthony and ask him to help you find your pendulum

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loabeliever » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Thank you Miss. Aida. I am bathing with Agrimony & rue until I get my order. Ya I figured it's her. It's just so frustrating since she is really not even someone I care to even deal with anymore.
Me and my ex been broken up but she still wants to fight despite being in a new relationship and having a baby and living with her bf. Sigh... thank god for the site and you guys. I don't know what I would do otherwise.
loabeliever

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:19 am

I am having difficulty establishing a yes or no with my pendulum. It doesn't seem to move much. The yes and no give the same direction. Any advice?
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 am

Hello, pinksugarcandy,

Lucky Mojo sells a book on this

Pendulum Magic For Beginners

Find it here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#divination

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:01 pm

I've had my pendulum a couple months now but haven't really worked with it until about two/three weeks ago. I began putting it in my bra, speaking to it and using it during meditation.. This week I started asking it typical questions like whether I'm a girl, if I have 12 toes, simple yes or no questions.. I have to say, I'm amazed at the pull I feel when my pendulum answers.. At first she was answering with clockwise and counter clockwise answers but then after a couple days she switched to yes as swinging back and forth and no clockwise circling.. I'm excited to continue working with her!!

I've asked her questions about my honey jar, whether it's working or not, if my target misses me, if Saint Martha is working with me, etc. & I've gotten yes for all answers.. I read a few times on here that I could influence the answer but I've asked her a couple times whether her answers were accurate and I've asked if I'm influencing the answers & she said no both times so I'm beyond thrilled to continue my work now that I have answers :)

I'm cleansing it in salt water (I asked if it was what she wanted) & I'll be putting her in a bag with poppy flowers later.. Weirdly, I sensed that she wanted to be with the poppy flowers and when I asked she began swinging back and forth very dramatically... Anyways, no real question here just wanted to share my experience thus far...

I do have a request however before I end my post.. Can whomever reads this post please, please, PLEASE pray for my family and I.. We will be hit by Hurricane Irma tomorrow morning ☹️ Thank you!

I hope everyone has a blessed evening!
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:47 am

Hello, JAD82017,

I pray that you're OK.

Let us know that you're OK, please
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:03 am

Miss Aida,

Just got power back today. My family and I are fine. Thank you for your prayers!
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi JAD82017,

Very happy to hear that! Thank you for letting us know, and we hope that all the forum members affected by these terrible storms are safe and sound as well.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 am

Thank you Miss Athena! I hope the other members are safe as well. Now we just have to brace for Maria :(

To get back on topic, I have a question about my pendulum. I wasn't sure if I was "influencing" the outcome of the answers or not and I had read previously from a comment written by Miss Cat that she didn't think that hoping/wishing for an answer, influenced her pendulum. Still, I wasn't sure. So I folded up two pieces of paper one that said yes and one that said no and shook them up so I didn't know which paper said what. I asked the same questions. Opposite answers. This was heartbreaking I'll admit. I meditated and asked if the answers I received working with the slips of paper were accurate. It lead towards the paper that said ""no." So, I'm at a loss here.
I'll admit getting the answers I wasn't hoping for with the slips of paper didn't feel right. I felt that my original answers had been correct but there's a part of me that doubts the original answers because I can't be for certain whether the answers were influenced or not. I do have a reading with Miss Car scheduled for the 28th but I'm slightly impatient and was wondering what those of you experienced with pendulums thought. Is there a way I could go about using the pendulum WITHOUT influencing the answers in any way?

My questions were basically: Is my honey jar working, Does he miss me. Was it hard for him to leave. Was he scared. Does he ever think of us trying again.

Were those answers questions too vague? I use his name instead of "he" so that my pendulum knows who I mean. I also visualize him or sometime hold a picture of him. I don't strictly ask about just him but that has been the focus of my questions.

Thank you!
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:26 am

Hello, JAD82017 ,

You just don't do that with a pendulum.

It's confusing and it is 2 completely different methods of divination.

I'd get rid of the papers and start all over again with the pendulum

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Okay I'll get rid of the papers. I was just trying to figure out a way to get an answer that I knew I couldn't influence. Thank you.
JAD82017

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Hello JAD82017,
If I really need to use a pendulum I normally close my eyes , ask the question and then open my eyes to see which way it's swinging.
RoseStar21

Unread postby JAD82017 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:57 am

Hi Roseastar!

Thank you for replying! Does closing your eyes help lessen the chances of influencing your answers in any way? That's my concern. I trust my pendulum and most the answers she's given me but I'm worried that some of the answers given were caused by me "hoping" for that answer which in turn is making me doubt my work... Not a good thing to do...
JAD82017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am

Hello JAD82017,

I think people have their own ways of using their pendulum, but I also close my eyes and concentrate on my question, so I don't subconsciously influence the pendulum's direction. Hope that helps.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:55 am

Sometimes it does help , I try to detach myself from my thought's if that makes sense . Also I do what Miss Cat mentioned somewhere , you move your pendulum one way and you tell it " this is yes " then move it another way " this is no " you then ask it if it will be a good little pendulum and if it will work for you.
I have the same problem as you when it comes worrying about influencing the pendulum , that's why I tend to stick to my cards . But even then I have problems with them lol So I have readings with Miss Aida.
I'm sorry I can't be of much help , but have faith in your work.
RoseStar21

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I will try closing my eyes and concentrating harder.

RoseStar,

Thank you for your replies :) I have a reading with Miss Cat on Thursday so I'm hoping to receive good news! I wish I could read cards like you, it's on my "to learn" list!

Thank you both for your replies! Xo
JAD82017

Unread postby JAD82017 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 am

Can pendulums predict the future? I know the future is always changing, we're always writing our own path and such like that.. I'm just curious if it's capable of doing things like that. I asked mine a silly/simple question a couple weeks ago about my target; whether he would change his profile picture by the 23rd of next (last) week. It had said yes, that date came and he didn't change it. However, I woke up this morning (the 26th) and he had changed it..
The question itself wasn't important, I was just trying to test my pendulum and that had been the question that came to mind. So, now I'm wondering if pendulums can predict the future or if it was coincidence. I do find coincidences hard to believe in some days but I'm interested in what others think. Is it possible they can just vaguely predict the future but not exact dates/times?

Hope everyone has a blessed day! Thank you!
JAD82017

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Divination Tools, Tarot Cards, Pendulums, Crystal Balls, and Spirit Boards