Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Need Help To Make Attorney Pay Settlement

ebegirl
Newly Registered

Need Help To Make Attorney Pay Settlement

Unread post by ebegirl » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:27 pm

I recently was wronged by my attorney who commited an unethical and unprofessional act and was willing to settle instead of going to court. Now the attorney won't respond to calls, emails and certainly hasn't paid up. Is there something I can do to make them pay the money they promised? Any suggestions will help.

Thank you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Help With Settlement

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm just oooohhhhsing with wanting to post "the end to a story about this one". Mine has not yet ended; however, Court case products along with a few great others have MOST certainly helped me. Just a tid bit. (my story has not yet finished, but I can assure you these products helped me!-- got some news today!)
Hire a reader and rootworker from AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck to you in your case!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Help With Settlement

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 pm

You can also consider the Pay Me Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html) in situations where money is owed; maybe a combination as Triplethreat has suggested the Court Case Spell.

By the way, the Green Devil Spell works wonders!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Elveta

Re: Need Help To Make Attorney Pay Settlement

Unread post by Elveta » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:19 am

ebegirl wrote:I recently was wronged by my attorney who commited an unethical and unprofessional act and was willing to settle instead of going to court. Now the attorney won't respond to calls, emails and certainly hasn't paid up. Is there something I can do to make them pay the money they promised? Any suggestions will help.

Thank you!
1. Report him to the Stat Bar;
2. File a lawsuit against him in your local court,
3. Get another attorney.

starlite140

Spells for Case Which Was Settled But Money Is Not Yet Paid

Unread post by starlite140 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi I have a serious problem with a lawsuit settlement I was granted but never received. My son was viciously attacked by a dog at the age of 12years old he suffered greatly. He was in and out of the hospital . And sued the lady who deliberately told her dog to attack my son who was walking next door to his aunt house. She would not show up for court but a judgment was made. The judge put a lean on her house which she has joint ownership with someone else. How do I go about getting the money that was granted by the court? I also have reasonable to believe she went to someone to stop me from receiving the lawsuit settlement. Can you please help me so I can receive this money.What spell do I need to do? It's been 7years come February.I

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: settlement over due

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:06 am

Well, with all respect, you need to start by contacting your lawyer, and even going down to the court and reviewing the case file to see what's going on. Find out about the lien. Before you even start a spell, you need to get on the stick particularly because it's been so long. You need to find out the status of the lien, etc. Did she file any kind of documents to prevent it?

Definitely do a protection spell, and work with the Pay Me and Court Case products. I am sure others will offer more to do as well! Good luck and hope you get what is truly supposed to be coming to you for your son's pain and suffering.

Mary Thomson
#1398 G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: settlement over due

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:51 am

Hi starlite140,

Sympathies to you as your situtation is frustrating and unfair at the very least. Consider working this from a number of different angles.

On the mundane side:
1 - Mary's advice is exctremely sound: consult with a lawyer or a legal aid service to see what recourse you have in getting this woman to make good on the settlement and set in motion any and all actions necessary to make that happen.

On the magical side:
1 - Pay Me products will be a great ally. The Green Devil Money Back spell described on the informational page for the products is a good choice for example: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
2 - Send a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League to get a whole lot of people backing up your work with the power of their prayer. You can do that here: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
3 - Have the Missionary Independent Spriritual Church (MISC) back up your work with a run of candles set on their altar. A combo of Pay Me and Essence of Bend Over on this woman's name would be a good choice: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ay-me.html & http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... d-over.htm

Blessings and Success to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MrsBrown

i have unclaimed money

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:27 am

As the subject says I recently discovered that I am owed some money from the government. My bio- Mom died a while ago and I guess there was something that was missed after I settled her affairs that went to the state. I have no clue how much it is yet and they said it will take up to 12 weeks (AKA 3 months) :o to process things. Here are my questions:

* What I can do to get them to process things faster

* What (if anything ) I can do to make the amount I am receiving larger

I will be praying to St Expedite to make things move quicker. I am just unsure how to go about the rest. TIA!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Case Which Was Settled But Money Is Not Yet Paid

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi UnBound,

Please don't start new topics like this on the forum. Your post was moved to a more appropriate thread, in which you can find all the answers you seek.

St. Expedite, Pay Me Now and the Crystal Silence League would be good options for you. Please read Ms Aura's response to another poster right above your post and you will find all the appropriate links.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 pm

I'm so sorry about that. I did look over the forum, but didn't find a situation that appeared to be enough like mine to post in that thread. It's not a court case, no one did anything wrong to me or is keeping it from me unduly. I just found out about it. So I didn't think it was applicable to this thread. I will search more before posting next time.

I do have some Pay Me oil, so I will look into The Green Devil Money Back spell. Thanks!

ETA: Since it says that I need to write their name, can I call up the agency and see who might be handling my case and use that person's name? Or just the agency's name?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:34 am

Hi UnBound,

If you can get the agent's name, then by all means ask for it. If they don't know yet or won't tell you, then you could identify them as the person handling your case and use the name of the agency.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”