Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:04 pm

RebeccaMoses,

First of all you made the first mistake in magic! Doing work to get a guy and when they contact you , you say no! You bend over backwards when they contact otherwise they may take it as a blow off and move on! As for the dream, they can be personal and should be interpreted in that way, or contact an AIRR worker and see what they say. To me red and green mean love and jealousy and a fire taking over meaning burning with both emotions it went out of control so either you or his emotions our of control . salt means it needs to be purified to stop it. Best of luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

RebeccaMoses

Unread post by RebeccaMoses » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:35 am

Thank u so much for your response j82. I am getting a little emotional concerning this guy to a point where my feelings are out of control because I'm so caught up on the thought of being with him. He spoke to me again today but it seemed as though he wanted me to ask him if he wanted to hang out seeing that I declined previously. He stopped responding though, I'm getting the feeling that he's nervous or maybe he's a little confused. Anyways thanks again for your input it was helpful.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:20 am

RebeccaMoses,

If he seems hesitent then extend it out and ask him, hey would you like to meet up today? Want to grab lunch, a drink? then dress all hot, and wear the oil you used on the candle, pray over it for him to love you go wild for you. I like to set a candle when out as well. make sure though you do so saftly. Burn the candle in the tub or light a tea light and stick it in the sink dress it and pray over it for the love you seek. Try and get a personal concern of his, like a hair, then make a honey jar.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 am

I have been searching different sections of the forum for a few days but have not been able to find any posts closely related to my concern.

I have reason to believe that a woman who is in love with my boyfriend has done work on my boyfriend. He left me after about a year, moved out and went to live with this woman who controls him. I have since been able to keep him around using honey jars, reconciliation jars and now stay with me products. I was told to perform a stay with me/break up spell I found on this site. BUT I have been told by 2 rootworkers in the past that this woman is working on my boyfriend. One of the workers told me that she was having a difficult time performing candle work because the cameras kept blowing out.

My questions are:

1.) is there anything I can buy to remove whatever work the other woman has done to my boyfriend and protect him from having any work done to him by this woman or anyone else she sees in the future? If so I would like to do this before performing any break up spell or doing more stay with me work.

2.) I am worried that she may go back to whoever she is seeing and have them maybe send the break up spell back to me or do anything to harm me as a result of the work. Is it possible for me to protect myself from any repercussions?

Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 am

Hello Beginner01,

If you can and he is willing you can have him perform an uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) or Jinx removing bath (http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html). Maybe even a thirteen herb spiritual bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html). If he is not open to it you can get a little puppet/doll and perform the bath by proxy on it.

For protection I recommend using Fiery Wall of Protection products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). Get the spell kit as it has everything you will need including instructions.

To stop her from working I recommend a mirror box spell. You can read about those on this part of the forum (mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... rror%20box).

If this person has a professional or is just someone the really knows how to do this work I would recommend working with a professional yourself. Check out the folks over at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org).

Peace~

Nathen

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I tried contacting a few readers from on the link but no one has returned my message yet! Im going to give them some time but I wanted to ask if me in crossing him will get rid of any work I have done or have had anyone do in the past? Because that I don't want! Also will giving my target protection only protect them from other people or from any of my personal future attempts or attempts made on my behalf as well?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Beginner01,

Nathen gave great advise to listen to. uncrossing him will uncross the negative work by the women, and to make sure of that you state it in your petition, " by the power of God may the work laid by name be taken off of name and cleanse him whole and make him pure from her evil working amen". ( just an idea explaining it). Protection again, stated to protect him from her will protect him from her influence. IF you do a protection charm on him to protect all magic then yes you would cut yourself out as well, but a job done to cut her out would cut her sepcifically. You should also look into reversing, to send it back to her, a freezer jar to freeze her out.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi Beginner01,

You got good advice about putting her in a mirror box and sending her evil back to her. If you do an uncrossing on him, it will indeed clean him up of any magic, including yours. But you could start on him again, and keep her in that mirror box in the process.

Make sure you do a thorough cleansing and protection on yourself and your home as well! Chinese Wash, a 13-Herb bath and Fiery Wall of protection would be advised.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Thank you for your responses!

I am a little bit worried about doing the work. I have dealt with 3 seperate rootworkers in the past year and spent close to 5,000$ but seen no changes! I tried calling some of the rootworkers on the list but haven't gotten anyone! At this point I don't feel like I have a choice but to do the work myself because I can't find a trusted individual! My fear is that each of the 3 rootworker told me she has seen a professional who has put work on him.

From this forum I have learned about bay leaves to stay invisible (I will try to use these the entire work).

I had a honey jar that was showing amazing results. I was even able to get bodily concerns. Suddenly he stopped communicating with me. And now every candle I dress with stay with me oil has tears or the wick is knotting. Im not too sure what that means but it can't be a good sign. I was using the same candles previously and the wicks were fine and there were no tears. Can anyone tell me why there would be a sudden change in the results of the candles being burned on the jar?

I am worried that if whoever she sees is more powerful than me they will just take off my work and send it back to me. What would happen in an instance where any of my work was sent back?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Beginner01,

Sounds like to me the 3 you worked with were robbers and lied and told you that to get money so ignore them. yes some AIRR workers can be hard to get a hold of many have lots of customers and are busy, so be patient. doing work is not bad either helps you grow. To me or my experience candles tend to tell whats going at the exact moment when they burn so a change ina candle indicates a change in circumstances .. thats my experience and how I read them but others may and will be different. So if I had 3 great candles and then a bad candle it would mean something has happened to change that and I need to figure out what it is asap.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:41 am

Hello,

Okay I will do what you guys suggested. I think I will use a freezer spell to stop her opposed to a mirror box. From what I was reading the mirror box sounds as if it might be dark work. First I will protect myself with the firey wall of protection and then my home with the chinese bath (hopefully it won't trouble anyone else who lives here im not sure if I should put protection on them as well), then I will attempt to remove anything she has placed on him. Thank you for mentioning the doll because I will have to use a doll of him. He would never allow me to do this.

Assuming he has just use products to make him stay it does not sound like anything described in the jinx supplies. But I've also noticed that under the 13 day bath kit where you do 13 dips a day it doesn't sound as if the product is highly recommended. Do you think a 13 day bath alone would be enough for the doll or does t need to be paired with an Uncrossing kit?

Also I have been searching but haven't found a link to where I can buy a doll. I think I remember reading on the forum that ready made dolls can be purchased.

Is 1 kit of fiery protection only enough for 1 person? Or can I use 1 for 2 people?

Thank you guys!

Nidia2

Unread post by Nidia2 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:59 am

Hi Beginner01,
Here is the link for the dolls you were looking for:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#dolls

please remember not to dunk the doll or saturate it! take a look on the forums on how to do a proxy uncrossing with a doll.

Also, correct me if I am wrong anyone, but I believe the Fiery wall of protection kit is used for only 1 person, you will need to buy an additional candle, card, and angelica root for everyone else. I may be wrong though.

hope this helps.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:09 pm

nidia!

Thank you so much! I had no idea about how to use the doll I just knew I could use the doll if he was unwilling! Had it not been for your post i would have used the doll according to the instructions for a regular person! You really really helped me out! Im very grateful! I could not find any forums via search on how to use a proxy doll to remove any work that was done on someone.

1.) Would you happen to have the link and does the link say which doll to order. I noticed there are a lot of options.
2.) I was told the 13 herb bath or the Uncrossing kit. Is one stronger or better than the other?

Thanks!

Nidia2

Unread post by Nidia2 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi Beginner01, im glad i could help. seeing as this forum is for general love spells q & a, I have pm'd you to answer your uncrossing questions. please feel free to research the 13 herb bath and the uncrossing kit , they are both great products. best of luck to you. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

Nidia is correct.

Please keep your questions on the correct subforums and threads.

Uncrossing questions belong on the uncrossing thread.

Doll babies belong in that subforum, etc.

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMoFro82
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissMoFro82 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:07 pm

I did a return to me spell using my ex's astrological candle, capricorn in april. He did come back but things ended again in july. Since then all i have meeting both in person and online are capricorns. Thats not my most compatible sign since i am Sagittarius.
I did meet a new capricorn i like but want to banish my ex and only meeting Capricorns with out loosing the current guy im dating. is this possible? any recommendations?

Rainbow-Topaz

Unread post by Rainbow-Topaz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:10 pm

I have been working a honey jar spell for someone, on which I burn three candles 3 nights of the week. Tuesday is for lust. I have been burning a red candle on the jar but the wick was too long and created a spiral that kept going out. I cut it and when I reignited the wick the candle sparked like a frying pan. Three times since then it has gone out by itself, but when I have needed put it out as I was going to work, the flame was huge and I couldn't reach down into the candle to touch it so had to sprinkle water on it and it again flared and spat and sizzled. Now I am home a few hours and after relighting it a few times it has gone out. The candle burned in the middle and left the edges intact mostly and it created a strange little hole in the bottom of the candle and the wick has slid in there and formed a flat circle. I thought the spitting and flaring could mean passion, but the candle kept going out so that seemed like a bad sign. And the dip in the centre and spiral wick? I'm confused. I have a pic but I can't seem to add as an attachment.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Hello roobear123,

I would recommend a cut and clear spell for you (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html). It is absolutely possible to banish a specific person and not everyone from a particular sign. You just name that particular person in your work.

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello Rainbow-Topaz,

People are not allowed to add attachments any more because it would become to much information for our servers over time. Also we do not do candle interpretations on the forum as this is a professional service offered by the readers over at AIRR (www.associationofreadersandrootworkers.org). In short I would imagine that several of your candle going out problems are from sprinkling water on the candle. That is going to mess with the wick some. I am assuming you are using glass encased vigil candles sense you mentioned not being able to reach down into the glass. I have found the best way to snuff a glass encased candle (which I do not really recommend if you can avoid it) is to find something big enough and heat proof enough to cover the opening at the top and let the flame go out that way. And just a side note, I do not think Tuesday is traditionally a day for lust work. That would more likely be a Friday.

Peace~

Nathen

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:22 pm

What sort of work could you do with an ex lover's cologne? I recently found my target's bottle in my bathroom in the drawer he claimed as his, and I'm wondering if that could be worked into some love work to draw him back to me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi Star Anise,

I would consider the bottle to be a personal concern, as it is something he's touched. You could add that to the altar where you do love work on him.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

callsitlikeiseeit

Unread post by callsitlikeiseeit » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:24 am

Going to try and keep this short and sweet...

Have been having a sexual relationship with my neighbor. kind of like a friends with benefits deal

Last night, he opened up to me and told me he is still in love with his ex girlfriend (and thinks he always will be, regardless of whether or not they are together), and doesnt see that changing. she is in an unhappy relationship. they met for lunch this past week. I kept my opinions and feelings neutral and supportive. we still had sex lol

our discussion made me face the fact (though i always knew it) how much i want to be with him, in more than a fwb situation. i do NOT want to get married. at least not at this point. ;)

I can get personal objects from him, but for the other woman, I only know her first name and can't get anything of hers (not even a photo)

wondering what kind of break up type spell might be most effective in this situation. A love me type spell I can do, though specific suggestions would also be appreciated, if you feel one would work best.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:12 am

Thanks a lot, Miss Athena!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, v,

Yes, a break up spell is appropriate.

Use the spell on the page I am about to give you. There's a picture on the page (mid-lower right hand side) where you move him away from her and to you.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on the boards, and I've got some new questions to which I can't seem to find precise answers. If anyone has read my saga, I managed to reconcile with my ex earlier this year in January (with the help of Lucky Mojo's amazing products), and we have been together ever since. We have had A LOT of bumps in the road, but I can honestly say we are closer than either of one of us ever imagined we would be, and I know without any shadow of doubt that my boyfriend now loves me deeply.

That said, we still have residual trust and honesty issues, despite the fact no cheating has taken place. I've ordered Chuparrosa oil to deepen the existing bond and focus on honest, open emotional communication (which is a MAJOR issue in our relationship). What I want is long term security and sincere love, and I don't think I feel as secure as I should at this point, thanks to his past actions and emotional issues.

My question is, how does Chupparosa differ from Adam and Eve in this situation? Like, let's say I wanted him to idealize me as the perfect partner and long term prospect, often referred to as "the one", is this what Adam and Eve would be best suited for? Is that something Chuparrosa can not do for me, because while it focuses on enduring love, and the sweeter aspects of romance, it doesn't do much to facilitate the idealization process?

Would I then need to also include Stay With Me for long term stability? This is where my hang up lies since both Chuparrosa and Adam and Eve seem geared toward long term, marriage minded goals. I just want him to be sweet, be loyal, be honest, and chill the *expletive* out for the long haul.

My love altar is pretty jammed at the moment with a sweet jar, doll babies, and candles burning regularly just to keep the momentum, despite the fact I'm not really performing intensive spells on the relationship any longer.....so, I'm really just looking for ways to compliment the sort of steady energy that is already underway, and I figured some candles dressed in some combination of the above mentioned oils, along with appropriate herbs, in addition to continually working the doll baby and sweet jar might provide a sufficient nudge in the direction I want us to go. But are all three products necessary to bring about the results?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:09 pm

luckycat13

Consider the petition and what you are asking for and if those oils are known for that work. All 3 would and should foster what you want. No love situation is the same and no combination will necessarly be the best fit. You could use all 3 oils combined and dress candles, dress him ,dress items he touches, dress a honey jar, dress a mojo. you can but the bath crystals and bath then add some to his rinse cycle of his clothes and the bedding to enhance it as well.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Thank you for the response, j82. I want to accomplish a few different things, I guess. There are kind of a lot moving parts that contribute to our ongoing difficulties. Mostly I want to step the relationship up a level. We currently do not live together, his friends remain a bone of contention due to their HORRIBLE, unhealthy influence (I am working on them too in various ways....I just ordered Clarity and Cast Off Evil to hopefully reduce/eliminate their negative presence. They're seriously bad people, and I don't say that lightly.) I want him to prioritize the relationship and work on moving it forward. This is his first long term relationship (a year and a half), and I have no questions about his love for me, but I don't feel that he takes it as seriously as he should. For all of the existing love and depth, it lacks serious intent, I think. And that bothers me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:56 pm

luckycat13,

Have you made a nation sack and tied his nature in it? Have you also fed him your period each month with the intent to make him crazy for you and love you. I would consider adding a little of essence of bend over, or licorice root to your work to control and dominate him, writer your name over his when doing petitions to dominate him as well. If these friends suck please consider the break up spell kit which also works for friends. Steal a personal item from them and use it in the work. Queen Elizabeth root with your hair around it and a John the Conqueror root with his on it tied together makes a great charm for love. When doing love work focus on the end in mind then do the work that fits it. Dont do a petition that says love me, another says be faithful..focus on the absolute goal and work on it, be specific! Songs of Solomon is great for love work.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Thank you, j82 for the suggestions. Yes. I have done all those things since joining the forum last year.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:31 am

Hello, luckycat13,

I would also try to freeze out those (so-called): "Friends".

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

OR....

Put those "friends" in a honey jar with you. It just depends on what your preference is

HRCC Graduate #1631

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. That is actually something I haven't done. I haven't done either of those things. I've been loathe to put them in a honey jar because I honestly think they're the worst sort of people (drug addicts and dealers- they are older than he is and, while he's capable of thinking for himself, he still exercises horrible judgment around them and they don't seem concerned at all with protecting him from very serious, dangerous situations), so it's hard for me to even want to be on civil terms with them or work for their favor. Still, their dislike of me has interfered with our relationship BIG TIME, so it has crossed my mind. Ugh.

And I've hesitated to freeze them because he lives with one of them. How would that affect his living situation? It would be nice if they were simply like two ships passing in the night as long their lease continues.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:04 am

Hello Luckycat13

Freezing them should help to stop their influence over him so it could easily have the effect of two ships passing as you say. But if their influence is that bad it may not be a bad thing for his housing to change or at least for the person to leave and perhaps he find a better roommate. You might post a prayer on the Crystal Silence League to help in this situation to. (www.crystalsilenceleague.org) I hope this all works out for the best for you!

Peace~

Nathen

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Ok with help from here I've been able to leave a relationship with an ex partner, after 6 years, Ok but Now I'm lonely as so many say and I've been single for a year now, I'm now a single parent not of 1 and I've met a man never told him anything just made him get to no ME anyways after awhile I dropped the bomb, (I'm a parent, now he's acting freaked out.) I said I understand I get it I told him but I have no idea what to do because our name are alike we are born on the same day and month so I feel like I like this guy is there anything I can to do tie him down to me and have no control over me permanently and to make him continue to love me regardless of what he's found out. I want him. I want him to want me and only me.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Ok with help from here I've been able to leave a relationship with an ex partner, after 6 years, Ok but Now I'm lonely as so many say and I've been single for a year now, I'm now a single parent now of 1 and I've met a man never told him anything just made him get to no ME anyways after awhile I dropped the bomb, (I'm a parent, now he's acting freaked out.) I said I understand I get it I told him but I have no idea what to do because our name are alike we are born on the same day and month so I feel like I like this guy is there anything I can to do tie him down to me and have no control over me permanently and to make him continue to love me regardless of what he's found out. I want him. I want him to want me and only me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:26 am

Hello, HappinessRules ,

Please take a look at this page for spell ideas. Miss cat wrote an entire webpage on numerous spells for us:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

HRCC Graduate #1631

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:42 am

Cheers, I have my career now its just love, lets hope that I'm not single forever eh.

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi,

I recently met a guy online. He is 10 years younger than me. He is nice & intelligent, however our relationship is a friend's with benefits situation. I WAnt to know how can I use root work to make him think more of me than just sex. I also had a reading with cat in April n she said I would meet someone..I'm wondering If this particular guy is that someone. Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, dycell123 ,

I am sorry but I have no idea if that is he man that Miss cat saw.

But, congrats!

Here is an array of spells that you can choose from: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps.

HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Hello!:) and i have a question that was on my mind. I recently completed a compelling spell on someone, and i was curious what the pins and needles symbolize? Like what effect do they have on the target. Thanks a bunch!:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Hello, beauty41,

They are little "nudges" or "awakenings"

What would you do if you were pricked? I would open my eyes and pay attention!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Got it! Thanks miss aida:))

Nivman
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nivman » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi
On the 1st August 2015 my girlfriend of eight years split up with me.
This was completely unexpected from me and there was no explanation from her but I have since found out that about a month before we split she met up with a guy (told her friend he was a boyfriend and that she felt guilty for having two boyfriends and cheating on me), had sex with him and they sent each other naked pictures.
When she was with the other guy (all while with me) she met another guy at a bar, took him home and had sex with him the night she met him, this new guy is now her current boyfriend.
For the first four years of our relationship things were great, we were both happy with each other, the last four years not so much, I was diagnosed with a chronic illness, my son came to stay with me as he was being abused by his mother, I was a witness to my "stepfather" doing some not so nice things to his niece and that was coming up to court so I was dealing with great stress.
When we split up I came to realize why, we had split up a couple of times before and got back together, I had never told her how I felt about her or I that I loved her, we used to do the bf/gf things but when she would say I love you I would never say it back. I found out she loved me completely and I did her but would never tell her I did.
I still love her with all my heart (have told her this), she still has feelings for me, we txt message most days, see each other when she visits me or I visit her (no hugs, sex or touching) etc but she is with the other guy.
My crystal pendulum suggests she will split with him and she will get back with me. My gut feeling is he is a rebound, information I have received tells me he wants to keep the relationship with her secret, other information I have read says he is in an open relationship with another woman, my gut feeling is there is something going on, some of the company he keeps are involved in drugs, my ex is very secretive about the relationship and her parents don't know much about him as she wont tell them anything, she is not normally like this but is an open and honest person normally.
I have cast a reconciliation spell, was doing a feces spell, have a honey jar going with her hair, cinnamon, and a petition paper, have a vinegar jar going with rusty nails, needles, dog poop, petition paper but no dog or cat hair and a printed photo of them both.
All the spells I have cast seem to me to be drawing them closer together, I am trying to break them apart. It feels to me as every good thing that happens there is a bad thing happen, it's so frustrating.
Can anyone give any guidance?, Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:40 am

Hello, Nivman

Welcome to the forum!

try this spell on this page that I am about to give you. The picture is on the middle lower right hand side and it is a moving candle spell where it moves the target away from the person and towards you:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

If that doesn't work, let us know. But, this spell has been pretty successful

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:59 am

Hi,

I'm in need of some advice once again lol and hoping this is the right thread,
I have been doing some attraction work on someone, we are not together but there is attract there and I want to help it blosom, and wanted to know if there is anything else I could be doing,

I am working a honey jar, got a poppet going, and have a penis candle on the way in the post, I have done a skull candle but i have a spare one should i burn this on the honey jar ?
When I am around him i am wearing follow me boy and kiss me now oils,
i am getting some good responses from him and want somthing to help him to admit his feelings but not sure what else I should do I still have some personal concerns left and was unsure if best to add the hairs into the honey jar with the rest ?

I have a stay with me glass candle but as we r not together I was going to save it,

As always many thanks just wanted to make sure im on the right track,

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Hello, sunnysun ,

Yes, definitely burn the candle on the jar. Great idea!

You're doing good work. Just, remember, one step at a time.

here is an array of spells that you can chose from: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Work that poppet and tell it what you want it to say. Also, tell the skull candle the same.

Wishing you the VERY best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:53 am

Thank you once again for ur help and advice !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

maryjanemojo

Unread post by maryjanemojo » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Hello everyone. I am brand new here, so I hope I am posting this in the right place. Moderators, please feel free to move it if you need to of course.

Where do I begin? I am in love with my boyfriend Jack of about 4 months, yet he is not "in love" with me. He says he still has feelings for his long term ex girlfriend Linda, who gave him flutter type feelings and I do not. We have great sex and sex chemistry and are also very good friends and love to spend time together but he knows how I feel about him and I wonder if that is taking the anxiety out of it for him and the thrill of the chase. I told him I had feelings for him when we were just friends, and then a couple of months later he started a relationship with me while he was still getting over his ex, whom he broke up with earlier this year. She was out of touch for months and has just returned to town recently and they have been in contact. Whenever he talks to her (2 times now) he has expressed doubts about our relationship and that he does not feel enough for me in that infatuated way. I have asked him to please stay but I am nervous that he will actually break up with me soon. When we are together I am usually confident but then he gets cold or distant and I am scared senseless. This man means very much to me and I feel we have something special but he has a mental block somehow. He says he has stopped contact with her. He is generally cooler with me than I would like, and seems to have a hard time being romantic with me. He was more romantic in the beginning. I unfortunately told him I loved him 6 weeks ago and should not have said so it seems.

What can I do aside from a honey jar, follow me boy, love me oils and sachet powders, candles, freezer spell. My money is limited but dedication and time are not. I don't want to do anything harmful, I just want this to work out.

Thank you
Mary in Philly

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello maryjanemojo

I am sorry that you are dealing with this situation.

Miss Cat has provided a web page with an array of love spells for you to choose from. http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Best wishes to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

kittenmittens

Unread post by kittenmittens » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:41 pm

I started with the spell kit that you recommended for reconciling a relationship. I waited a month until the new moon, got lucky and got an auspicious Friday the 13th and I screwed it up. My candle holders turned out to be too big so I had to put the candles on a flat surface and my clumsy self knocked them over several times and scattered the powders out of the 8 pointed star. I stayed focused on my intentions, apologized and my candles never went out once but I don't know how its going to affect things. I still have this warmth and lightness in my chest but I feel like a total fool right now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, kittenmittens,

I would start all over again. BUT this time...

Write a list of what you are going to do step-by-step. Follow that list to the letter.

You were rushed and unprepared. The spell wouldn't have worked anyway because it wasn't well thought out.

Don't worry! It has happened to the best of us.

We learn with our mistakes

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:10 am

Hi everyone :).
I will be meeting with a major celebrity for an event in my city. I would LOVE to collaborate with him on projects and I would also like to draw him towards me out of all the others. I'd like him to ask for my number & give me his personal number to stay in contact and collaborate. This would be one of my Many dreams come true. I have from LM, of course, Master Oil, orris root powder, licorice root, Attraction oil, Calamus Root Chips, lodestone oil, Sassafras Root Chips, Prosperity oil........uuummmm......that's all I could think of right. Any idea of how I could really put an amazing concoction together, not over doing anything, to make my dream come to life. Also, I'm going to have LM burn a candle on the altar, as backup, as always. Thinking crown of success?!

Thoughts plllsss.
Thx in advance:).

Oh, btw the event is Dec. 6 :/

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:17 am

Hello hapinys

This is wonderful.

I would recommend a petition paper in your shoe. http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

If you have any look me over products. This is great if you are at an event and want to be noticed. http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Seems like you have a lot of arsenal in the tool box. Attraction oil would be great for this. Annoit yourself the day of the event.

Have fun..
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:29 am

ThomasK gave great advice here!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Thomask,
Thank You very very much. I will look me over tomorrow : )

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:55 am

I hope I posted this in the correct thread I was unsure.I was listening to the 4/5/14 episode of the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour "Attracting Good Lovers with Susan Barnes". She suggested Papa Newt's Love Bomb(?) Bath to a woman who was needing to connect to her femininity and sexual power. I googled that term but didn't find anything. Is this familiar to anyone? Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, charityrose13 ,

You might want to PM Papa newt and ask him.

He's one of our forum moderators.

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi All!

It's been a while since I posted... some of you remember I took up gobs of space in the forum on reconciliation work that, well, worked, then didn't, he came back, he ran away, up, down, everywhere... and then it all evaporated... hardest stuff ever...

Well, I'm happy to say that I met someone new back in August, and he's WONDERFUL. And I'm HAPPY! :D

Don't ask me what I did to make it happen -- I did so much Love-Attracting magic piled up on each other, that I couldn't parse out what the winning thing was... does it matter? Heck, it WORKED!!

So, naturally, I'd love to learn some ways to keep this really good thing going, and to get better. Here's the rub: he happens to be a very sensitive and talented magician too (Western style), and, well, frankly he'd detect sneaky work. And, well, this guy -- no need to be sneaky. He's that awesome...
I'm up for suggestions/recommendations for spells and such we could do together. We haven't done magic together yet -- but I'm thinking of suggesting it closer to the New Year.

Thanks, All, for being here. :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Congratulations, magicmurphy!
So, naturally, I'd love to learn some ways to keep this really good thing going, and to get better.
You want to get better not only at magic, but at adulting and partnering, too. This is why I tell people: KING SOLOMON WISDOM IN ALL YOUR LOVE WORK.

Now, about concealing sneaky tricks from the spiritually alert: Conjureman Ali offers a few great ideas on this thread:

must-we-keep-our-rootwork-and-spell-cas ... 18109.html

The other alternative is ... to do love magic TOGETHER!

Blessings and good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:47 pm

Thank you thank you, Miss Michaele!

King Solomon will be my new best pal. :) And I'm looking up that thread right now. :)

Thanks! :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:36 pm

My friend and I have been in a relationship for over 6 years I was married now not he was married but wife died last year 3yrs of marriage) i am 16 yrs older than my friend I have done several readings with my worker and she says he will marry me but the time is not known. A woman had some work done on him which caused us to barely talk or see each other and when we did talk the following day he would go cold again I've done some cleansings with candles and the doll. Last sat we had a talk about his deceased wife that he is struggling through (long story) he said he want to marry me and said he love and is in love with only me he ask do I still want to marry him we got together that night I wore some of the follow me boy and managed to get his semen on my lingerie question is without cutting up my lingerie how can i use this in my love spell or my plastic doll baby

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”