Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, roobear123 ,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new. But, please don't start new topics and please don't place posts randomly.

Every page on the forum has the dark green area in the upper right hand corner. There, you will find a white search box. Just enter your key word/s such as: "Intranquil" and you will be taken to many threads that address your query.

The usual recommendation is a 13 day bath for cleansing: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

And, for protection spells, Miss cat has an array of them here: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:43 am

Is this spell good for someone who loves you but refuses to communicate? In fact the target has blocked all forms of contact (social networking, etc).

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:45 am

Hello, rookieguy13

Read all about this Spirit here:

www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:43 pm

@rookieguy13: This is what I have understood from speaking to those whom have used the Intranquil Spirit for help and also rootworkers.

If your target is tormented to the point of return, even when out of contact, surely your target will be finding some way to get in touch with you. One way, or another. Without that contact, it will literally be impossible for your target to be at peace.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:21 am

I don't know if it's wise to share an update on my case.

My target just wrote somewhere... "she's really vex, she feels like running away to a place faraway where nobody can find her. She doesn't know what she wants, and everybody seemed to be so fake."

I wonder... I wonder... if that's the sign I have been waiting for.

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:39 am

An update on my case:

3 weeks ago, my target started blowing up my phone. Sent me a bunch of text messages, talking about reconciliation. He put the word reconciliation on his Whats app dm. I told him to go to hell and stay away from me. He said "Im not begging and i will never beg u. Im just reasoning." I havent heard from him since then. He was terrible towards me and i really want him to pay. I wont stop until i see him on his knees, begging and crying.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 am

MissyA, when did you start your work? Sorry I didn't really flip through the pages in this thread.

I had mine started on 17 Aug officially. So if mine is indeed a sign, it has taken about 10 days to observe some obvious distress in the target.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:55 am

Hello, Edrin ,

Hard to tell right now. Could be a sign.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:15 am

Well, I guess I will hold it off for a while and get a reading after some time.

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:57 am

I started mine sometime in July and it took about a week to hear from him. Hes arrogant and cold hearted so i wont be surprised if it takes longer to hear from him. As long as hes in distress and suffering, im happy.

Axion

Unread post by Axion » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:39 am

Hey guys,

After a really long research, I realized that the Intranquil Spirit spell was perfect for my intentions, so I did it last night. I had done a divination the night before and I was told that my ex-boyfriend's current relationship is under heavy transformation (The Death card), so I performed the spell to make things worse for him.

The funny thing is that after this working, I really feel lighter than before, as if I had a burden taken from my back. And no, I'm not even thinking about him or about the coming effects of the spell and I plan to continue the attack the following nights. What I would like to know is how many days do you suggest me performing the spell?

Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, Minkar,

Welcome to the forum!

Since the complete spell kit is for 7 days, I would light candles for 7 days also.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-intranquility.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Axion

Unread post by Axion » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I already feel like home and hope we can share our experiences here.

The working today was especially empowered by the full moon: the candle almost disappeared (only a small black spot left, from the wick), unlike the other days.

Do you believe this kind of spell is empowered better under what moon signs?

Thanks!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello Minkar,

Not everyone works by moon phases so you can decide for yourself if that is something you wish to do. For general purposes, waxing moons are used when drawing people or things to you and waning moons are used when getting rid of things or people.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:12 am

I have been using the Intranquility vigil candle to get the a guy who I have dated to suffer until he contacts me and the the honey jar love spell with the candle dressed in Return to Me oil. I read in one source that it is not recommended to do those two spells in the same time. Will the spells cancel each other out, or is this practice commonly done with no problems?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

We realize that you are new but we ask that you do not start new topics and do not post randomly.

Every forum page has a search box. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there is the white search box. Just enter your key words there.

I would personally do the honey jar afterwards. The whole idea is to torment your target first.

so, do it after the first spell works (or if it doesn't manifest at all because of obstacles, then do the honey jar)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:46 pm

It's just a very confusing time for me now, since the intranquility spell had been put in action since 3 weeks ago.

My rootworker had just confirmed with me that her two recent writings I shared with him are definite movements (not signs) from the intranquility working. I could be wrong, but it didn't appear to me that she is in "unrest" of any sorts. Now, I am not saying the intranquility spell was ever meant to evoke love. I don't use this to evoke love, obviously. Based on all the expert advice in this forum, it is supposed to cause "unrest" and "torment" which is missing from the effects.

According to my rootworker, it is merely putting thoughts of me (the negative aspects) repeatedly but without the "torment". I do update my rootworker of what I see (hopefully he doesn't find me a pest haha) but if her two writings are indeed movements, should I be expecting to see the intranquility spell increase the intensity over time?

On my end, I have been thinking about the reading alot and I admit I have been trying to match the reading to what I see/experience here. Like some, I did get a little agitated today which resulted in an argument with my own family member. I think Nony65 just shared recently and I think I am feeling that now. I am beginning to wonder, is my irritable mood now a sign that things are going to get alot more intense for my target?

I am trying to make sense of the whole situation, trying to see the bigger picture. If the intranquility spell is working as it should, (1.) I am still feeling irritable, (2.) while the target shows no signs of unrest, but (3.) rootworker confirmed her writings to be movements and (4.) rootworker said I am weighing on her heart without any showing of torment - all at the same time?

I have full trust that my rootworker protects me well with his work but I wished I was smart enough to link all these up and know what's going on.

Reason: Posted in wrong thread

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:58 pm

It's just a very confusing time for me now, since the intranquility spell had been put in action since 3 weeks ago.

My rootworker had just confirmed with me that her two recent writings I shared with him are definite movements (not signs) from the intranquility working. I could be wrong, but it didn't appear to me that she is in "unrest" of any sorts. Now, I am not saying the intranquility spell was ever meant to evoke love. I don't use this to evoke love, obviously. Based on all the expert advice in this forum, it is supposed to cause "unrest" and "torment" which is missing from the effects.

According to my rootworker, it is merely putting thoughts of me (the negative aspects) repeatedly but without the "torment". I do update my rootworker of what I see (hopefully he doesn't find me a pest haha) but if her two writings are indeed movements, should I be expecting to see the intranquility spell increase the intensity over time?

On my end, I have been thinking about the reading alot and I admit I have been trying to match the reading to what I see/experience here. Like some, I did get a little agitated today which resulted in an argument with my own family member. I think Nony65 just shared recently and I think I am feeling that now. I am beginning to wonder, is my irritable mood now a sign that things are going to get alot more intense/worse for my target? Or just my mind playing tricks on me?

I am trying to make sense of the whole situation, trying to see the bigger picture. If the intranquility spell is working as it should, (1.) I am still feeling irritable, (2.) while the target shows no signs of unrest, but (3.) rootworker confirmed her writings to be movements and (4.) rootworker said I am weighing on her heart without any showing of torment - all at the same time?

I have full trust that my rootworker protects me well with his work but I wished I was smart enough to link all these up and know what's going on.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi Edrin,

It is difficult to interpret any of this on the forum. You should be asking this of your rootworker, as he is the one who is monitoring your progress.

Good luck.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Edrin,

If you are working with a rootworker who is a professional then ask them for meaning, even a follow up reading to see whats going on. You can have LM burn intranqulity candles on the target while the work is being done to back up the work and support it, keep it going on them. your behavior could be a sign being its not uncommon for people to feel the spirit effect them as well. Her writing could be a sign that she is thinking of you and bothered. It may increase it may not, really depends on the petition and the work that was done. I would advise for you to protect yourself while doing this work so you dont feel it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:40 am

Hello all! I hope that I can use this space to chronicle my journey with the IS, which so far has made me feel slightly bananas:

I recently, as in two days ago, petitioned the Intranquil Spirit in order to do some reconciliation work. I consulted a reader beforehand regarding my target's feelings for me, meditated, took my protective bath while burning frankincense and read my psalms - did the spell, with focusing on asking the spirit to push my target toward reconciliation and commitment - and then took a cleansing bath afterward, also reading my psalms, also burning frankincense.

Since Saturday I have been especially... antsy. I meditate, do yoga, and try to laugh all day for an organized mind, but I am experiencing anxiety regarding my target that I haven't felt in ages. I am usually a very easy sleeper, and yet, I'm struggling somewhat to get to bed. I dream of my target when I do. And things that I might've view as coincidences beforehand, like hearing of his hometown, seem to hold new significance now that they happen.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:31 pm

I've recently done this on a long distance target, about a week or just over ago. I won't list the cards since they're probably not relevant, but I had 2 readings with 2 positive cards. At work I constantly see the number that is the target's area code (either alone, or part of a long number). Shall I expect the target to come back very soon? I haven't felt any side effects due to protection/cleansing.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi magiskee,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance (and assume you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

We hear this a lot on the forum - people have the same reaction to working the Intranquil Spirit, so it is not uncommon. I did notice from your post that you didn't mention putting up protection after you did the spell. Did you do that? If not, I would suggest another cleansing then immediately putting up protection. Fiery Wall of Protection is what I would use in this case.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck.

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:33 am

I might order the Intranquil Vigil Candle again. I read that you have to perform a protection spell first. What it recommended? If you recommend the Protection Vigil Candle, does it have to be finished burning before I use the Tranquil candle, or can I burn it in the same time the Intranquil candle is burning?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Hello LuckyLady1040,

I personally would suggest burning a protection candle before during and after working with the intranquil spirit. But yes you can just have the church set an intraquil spirit and a protection candle at the same time if you like.

Peace~

Nathen

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:14 pm

I had the Intranquil Spirit spell done for me over a month ago by a rootworker and although my ex hasn't returned, the reports came back saying that he had retreated into himself in fear and that it was a very powerful beginning. My case was justified since my ex treated me badly at the end, even though he had issues of his own. The reports that came back seem to make sense- he seems to have vanished completely from FaceBook and I haven't seen him at all where I live, so the spirit seems to be doing its job correctly.

The vigils are due to come to an end soon and since then I have met someone nicer. I have no real plans now to take back my ex, this really is a method of torture. Is it worth ordering another long run of them to prolong his torture or just leave it? This appears to be one powerful spirit!!

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you so much for your kindness! I took a bath afterward, but I decided to do just what you said with some of my products at home. Again, thank you for saying so! I've learned from these forums that protection is the best thing you can do for yourself at any time. I've slowly learned to precedent self-love hoodoo over love hoodoo lately, and that method has yet to prove me wrong. :)

An update: my target has unfollowed me on Instagram VERY soon after I cast the spell, and my vigil candle is burning nicely. We have had some awful arguments, one in which he'd even blocked my number, but has never removed himself from my social media. A reading revealed that he is thinking about me constantly, but is also extremely angry and antsy and distracted. I am hopeful that my work is successful!

sp4retime

Unread post by sp4retime » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello!
Can the target be protected by ancestors? In this case, IS will not torment the target? Is it anything else I can do if she's protected?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, Nony65,

Wow, that's good news!

And even better news that you met someone else. CONGRATS

Well, this answer is completely up to you.

It just depends on how much torture that you want as revenge.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello, sp4retime,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, that is a possibility.

In fact, anything is a possibility when it comes to magic.

Tearing down the protection? You can do it temporarily with this: www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

BUT.. it will also temporarily chase away the Intranquil Spirit

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sp4retime

Unread post by sp4retime » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 pm

So, what else can I do to bring her back? We had 7 years together, she broke up with me 2 months ago, I'm really desperate! If she's protected, I cannot do anything? In those 2 months she was same as a rock, no messages, no contact, just made me suffer more. She told me she has nobody, she wanted to stay alone for a while.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello, sp4retime ,

Before we just assume that she is protected, you might want to have some vigil light set at Missionary Independent Church.

The candle servers will tell you what the obstacles are.

I would start with a Return to Me Candle. http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Let's see if they find any resistance.

If there is, then we go from there

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sp4retime

Unread post by sp4retime » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:03 pm

What petition shall I put when I'm ordering? I'm newbie...

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:44 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! Well, he put me through months of hell with doing stupid things and scaring me and then I took the pain for a further few months not to mention humiliation. So maybe a run of 13 more vigils just to even the score? ;)

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:56 am

Last week, we had two movements. This week, we saw three movements in just one night - just a few days that her personal concern was added to the working. Even though the movements were very general emotional writings, I was pretty baffled myself. I pray that this momentum keeps going and gets stronger until I see something that refers to me directly. These two weeks have been full of self-doubt and excitement.

The guideline of 3 days for a sign (which I think either I was dumb enough to miss it, or it didn't come at all) and 3 weeks for movement (It happened!!) seemed to be pretty sharp for me. The thing about these movements is, I am beginning to feel more positive and confident about myself.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:57 am

I think I know more about this spirit now than what I did previously, however what I'm curious to know is how does it actually torment the target? Is it possible, like in the prayer, they will "see" you everywhere, "hear" your voice etc or is it more thoughts about they can't stop thinking of that person?

As I said in a previous post on here, there definitely were signs in the beginning and possibly movement (my ex took himself off Facebook when previously he had been very smug on it and not caring in the least). I also haven't seen him around the town where I stay thankfully though. I know no one can interpret this spirits ways, but could it be the case he was just constantly thinking and seeing me on Facebook (old posts before we deleted each other) and this tormented him in addition to the spirits working? Thanks!

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:11 pm

I am going to copy and paste the report on the progress my rootworker is doing. She told me that burning an intranquil spell won't go against her work. Before I copy and paste the report here, I would like to know if it would ruin the progress.
Once I find out it'seems okay to copy and paste it here, I would want to findo out if the Intranquil Vigil Candle burning and her spell would work against eachother.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Guys, do be mindful if you see movements, sometimes the movements may not necessary be about you - the petitioner. It could be about a third party etc. As I just discovered today...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

Sounds like a good plan!

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi sp4retime,

Are you ordering a candle to be set at the church? If so, you will need to give them the name and birthdate of your target (plus a photo if you have one), and state what it is you wish the Intranquil Spirit to do with them. If in doubt, you can contact the church directly and have them advise you on the correct wording of your petition.

Good luck.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

Please do not do that.

You need to consult your rootworker about their work. Not us.

We are here to help with the use of Lucky Mojo products.

And, this may violate your rootworker's policy and/or her work

Sorry!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sp4retime

Unread post by sp4retime » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Thank you for your response, I have ordered Return To Me Glass Vigil Candle and Block Buster Glass Vigil Candle but I haven't sent a picture. I don't know if they set them up, I haven't received any email, although I have ordered first one on September 10th. I would send a picture if it's not too late.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:10 am

sp4retime, you could still send them the picture with your order details.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:10 am

For mine its been 2 weeks since the first casting, but I did a recast a week ago. I'm guessing this has to do with the spell... I keep seeing my targets area code, so I guess that's a sign but I've seen no movement. However last night I was sleeping, and for about a minute, I couldn't move at all. I definitely felt a dark energy around me, I slept with my window open, it felt like someone was there but physically, there wasn't. There was a buzz in my ear and I was shaking. I was conscious but couldn't move, so I thought to myself "Just wait it out", but then I had enough and pushed through it and sat up. I've never experienced something like that before, and I've had cleansing/protection done. I thought I'd just share this for those looking to do the spell.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:36 am

Thanks for sharing rookieguy13. I guess we are all experiencing different things. My own experience shared above, I see lots of movement (unlike yours), some changed over the course of 1 night. While I try not to be obsessed with the spell, I did my detective work of the colleague/friend of my target I am looking to hotfoot away. I managed to secure her birthday and I will start hotfooting soon. I am pleased with my own effort at this point, even though I am not seeing manifestation yet.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:13 am

Well from my understanding, if you feel something, then it's working. So I'll go with that, especially since I haven't felt anything in so long, I was certain I wouldn't. I have the target on a fake account that I have her added on, I only check it if I see a sign, otherwise I don't log on it. For someone who used to always update her social networking, I don't see anything. A lot of guys hit on her but I don't know what to think of that. It was also as if the buzzing noise was drowning out the sound of a voice, but I couldn't understand what the voice was saying to me. There was just a lot of noises at once. I couldn't open my eyes fully either until I forced myself up.

Just adding more detail for others.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:30 am

rookieguy13:

Oh trust me I did the same, otherwise there's no way I can find out. All my movements were spotted in social media.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:44 am

Tonight, I finally see the first movement that is related to me directly. She posted up a picture of the ring I gave her for her birthday. Yet, the hashtags that accompanied the picture sounded very negative. I am feeling cold sweat down my back.

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Hi Edrin! That's intense. Do you still feel positively about having done this?

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:59 pm

I hate to admit this publicly, I am not all positive as previously said. The movements are especially strong this past week ever since personal concern was added. She rarely has insomnia when we used to share the same bed. But now, insomnia and packing at 3am? The constant changing movements made me feel like a stock market. I am still fighting to keep myself calm.

While I see it positively that there are indeed movements, I feel negative because none of the movements suggest anything towards manifestation, yet. How this will work out will remain a mystery to me, for now.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Is the Intranquil Spirit vigil candle, the most appropriate candle to use to get your target to regret rejecting you as a lover?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:39 pm

From the little I know, Insomnia is good. It shows the spirit is starting to affect the target. Then the target is angry and trying to resist the spirit. The more they resist, the more the spirit whacks them. It does take time to get to that painful, desperate place, where they can't take it anymore. That's when they come back and start begging.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello, Edrin, RookieGuy13, Magiskee, MissyA,

Please keep these conversations via private messaging.

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi maduro01,

The Intranquil Spirit should be kept as a last resort, as this is a hell-bound spirit who is quite unpredictable and fierce. I personally do not work with this particular spirit.

If you want your target to regret rejecting you, then you could work with Revenge or Crossing products and get those thoughts into his/her head.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-revenge.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crossing.html

Good luck.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:37 am

Thanks Miss Athena.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Yami

Unread post by Yami » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:22 am

Good day to everyone, I will be again ordering the IS vigil with a run of 7 or 13 candles; I do however do not want it for reconciliation I want this work to be for revenge/harm/damage. i do want that person to pay for eveything that was done to me, NO ONE deserves to be hurt the way I was. Your advises will be trully appreciated, I wonder what other cangles are good to go along with the IS for damage agains a person.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:26 am

Hello, Yami,

I am so sorry that you have been hurt.

You want revenge, right?

http://www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

Wishing you the very best and I hope that your target pays for the hurt that was caused

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Yami

Unread post by Yami » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:23 am

Ms Aida, I sadly can not open the link; Can I search it at Lucky Mojo website or at MIS?. Another question How can I order a spell, That is not the same as the candles, right?
By the way, thank you for your advise.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:57 am

Hi Yami,

The link has been fixed now, so you can try it again.

You can order the products at http://www.luckymojo.com but if you're looking for spell kits, you can find them at http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Good luck.

sp4retime

Unread post by sp4retime » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:26 am

I didn't find where to post this question: in Romania people think that if you don't believe in curses, spells, then you will not be cursed. Is it true or false?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”