Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Improve Teacher-Student Relationships

concernedmom

Re: Spell-Casting to Improve Teacher-Student Relationships

Unread post by concernedmom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I am an avid fan of Lucky Mojo. Not only do I follow all threads on a daily basis but I also order extensively from the site. However, some of the advise pertaining to my specific areas of inquiries seem limited. Please advise. Once again. I am appreciative of your assistance.

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Mary, I will certainly follow your advise. Thank you my dear

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Concerned Mom,
Write his full name on a piece of paper, in cursive, without a break in writing.
So, it looks something like this:
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe (but you're doing this 9 times).
Turn the paper to the right and write over it, 9 times, the desire. Do this in the same manner: cursive writing, no break between words. You could write:
Success in Everything
Success in School
Or.....you could be more specific:
Born leader in school
Graduates Summa Cum Laude
Then, you could write in cursive, around the petition something like:
Graduates from Harvard Summa Cum Laude.
Just ideas
Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1631

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:09 am

Miss Aida and Mary,
Thank you so much for your assistance. I will let you know how it all works out. Best Regards to you

shasha2413
Newly Registered

Unread post by shasha2413 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:27 am

Hello Everyone, I am pleased to be apart of this site. I have a question about spell casting for professors. For the honey jar or candle, do I need to do a separate one for each professor, or can I write all of their names and put it under one candle or in one honey jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Good Evening Shasha2413,
You could do one jar and one candle.
Hope this helps.
Have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Yes, as Miss Aida says, one jar and candle for all your teachers -- but a separate name paper for each in the honey jar.

You could also do other spells if some of them prove more resistant to your magical charms.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:19 am

so i've looked at the honey jar page

and just want to clarify..

so say i have 8 professors - can i put 8 petition papers in one jar with the honey or can i just write all 8 names ex.

prof 1
prof 2
prof 3
prof 4
etc

then cross my name over theirs 7 times.. or do i have to do one for each professor with their names ex. 7 times or can i just write a general 'all my professors at ___ school'

just want to clarify cause i got my timetable with the info so i wanna get started on that asap... or wait till classes start?

how bout my classmates? theres about 200 of us.. so just '___ school class of 2020 ' 7 times and cross my name?
and if i can do ^ can i do multiple petitions? ex. one for 'be nice to me', one for 'include me in all planned events' and another one of 'don't say anything negative about me' all in one jar?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:59 am

Hi vipera,

You can write all the names on one petition paper, or you could just use eight name papers to place in the jar. This does give you room to add more names if needed. Be sure to also check out the wonderful book, Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett for more insight into working with Honey Jars.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:06 am

thank you papa newt!

i won't have any of their personal concerns but when i do collect their signatures etc from my assignments can i open up the jars and add them in? thank you for all your help! i'm thinking of going for 8 different petition papers in one jar cause i have a feeling that the 8 names on one paper might not be strong enough?? or maybe i'm wrong.

ill definitely check out the book :)

thank you again!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:52 pm

vipera ,

You can put all 8 in the jar, you are correct a personal item will be better then just a name. You can add all 8 but the problem is if one resist the work you wont know which one it is only that the work is showing signs. the down side of many names in one jar. But you are asking them to like you not love you which is a lot easier to accomplish. I would not add all 200 classmates to one jar! wow thats a lot lol. Why not make a jar that focuses on you may I be sweet kind , magnatic, carasmatic, truthful and honest to all my classmates and professors. Crown of success is a great product for students, so is king solomon oil, attraction oil for drawing anything to you including friendship. A mojo could be made for the purpose of being popular and liked by the class and the jar to sweeten the professors. Lots of options. Just pray over them regularly and work with them.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:38 pm

i plan to use those products myself anyways

my issue is - i know i'm not going to be liked by everyone and that's fine! i've no issue with that

i'm concerned that i'm going to be targeted.

the situation is that what degree i'm starting is my second degree. and for those in my class it'll be their first degree. they'll be on average 17/18 years old and from my first go around i know that a summer is not enough for them to break out of that high school mentality that i absolutely hate. i'm only a few years older - i'm 20 (graduated early) but i've been there done that and don't want to do it again.

whatever clique-ish, gossipy, judge-y, backstabbing, sly shite they're going to get themselves involved in because they're too sensitive or just too emotional or whatever. ex. i be civil - they say i'm standoffish and say i'm an uptight bitch rather than make the effort to get to know me.

so sure if they don't like me fine. i'm not looking to be popular. i just want to get on with everyone well enough to be friendly but not enough to get drawn into drama so i can get my work done. maybe a small squad of close friends but nothing more than that. no time.

but those that don't take a shine to me - i don't want them to be able to actually do something about it. know what i mean? like i'd like them to not be able to talk shit about me, i'd like them to give me a chance, id like them to not be able to sabotage me or ruin my reputation etc etc etc

any ideas how to make that happen?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:42 pm

vipera ,

Slippery elm and stop gossip will prevent any back talk or hurt from it. they work great. wear em or dress candles. If certain students act up make figure candles and pul alum on their mouth to silence them. wearing bay leaves in your shoes will help you go unoticed and not harmed when doing work.

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:47 pm

could i start a vinegar or a jar of some type with slippery elm, stop gossip and alum and add names via petition papers as the year goes on and i get suspicions about certain people?

ill defiantly wear bay leaves! thank you! does it need to be whole or crumbled? and if crumbled.. can i have them dried, and turn it into a dust and .. glue them into my shoes? or need to be refreshed and put new ones? thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:55 pm

vipera ,

You dont really start a jar like that until its needed on a person, just have some items on hand like vinigar jars black candles. I prefer whole or dried. When it falls apart I would replace it. Fresh may work best for that and replace it weekly stick it between the sole and the shoe.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi vipera,

You could always do a freezer jar for all enemies, known and unknown, who may speak ill of you, cause you problems on the course or interfere with the friendships and relationships you establish there. That would be a good proactive strike. Use alum to silence them.

http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi All,
My 10yr old daughter will start her middle school next wk , and I was thinking a custom mojo bag for her from various ideas on this forum .
My daughter is excellent in school,studies, tennis, already a black belt at 8 yrs old and very confident . But last yr i felt , she was prone to jealousy , bad energies , little procrastination and did not get her due of hard work ( means Awards -which the whole class felt she totally deserved ). She felt let down & has affected her psychologically a bit . Naturally ,as a mother i want to ensure her best as well as protect her from all negative vibes & misfortunes etc. Here is my custom '' MASTER MOJO BAG '' list ( Plz correct me ,add or edit my list if i'm wrong )
1 ) A red flannel bag with a crown charm
2 ) master root
3) master wood
4 )sampson snake root dressed with victory or crown of success oil
5 ) Joh the conqueror root dressed with master oil
6 ) a photo petition with her hair and nails
7 ) Anoint and feed the bag weekly with a combo of King Solomon + Clarity + tranquility + Crown of success + fiery wall of protection oils

For her ipad addiction :( during this summer - Cast of evil candles or banishing over her picture petition during waning moon. which color candles should i use ,should i do it everyday for 7 days in a row or till she shows signs of improvement ?

Also planning on School Honey jar once her school starts .

Is this an over kill or i'm fine .

Thanks in advance to all sincere advice

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

The mojo hand sounds good. EXCEPT I would have a different mojo hand for protection.

I believe that adding Fiery Wall to the mix of oils is overkill.

Don't use banishing on your daughter's picture. I would prefer that you use Protection candles and even Cast off Evil ( use black candles to make something go away).

The more candles that you light, the better the chances of success.

Wishing your daughter the very best in all of her endeavors.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:00 am

Thanks a ton Ms Aida !!

I will follow your advice .

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:30 am

Hi Ms Aida

I really like the idea of using van van oil in downward direction to remove negativity ,cast of evil in down ward direction (which i already have ) on black candles on which i have inscribed my daughter's name & dob. All this kept on a saucer under which her picture petition with personal concerns .
1 )My Confusion is - what & how exactly should be the petition for casting off her iPad addiction ? I don't want to make mistakes in that !
can i do it like this - her name 7 times in cursive without break in words
turn anti clockwise left - write '' cast off iPad addiction '' in cursive without breaking
Do i have to encircle petition all around it ??
put personal concerns in it ,cast of evil on 5 spots
keep on folding it away from me ,till it folds no more and place it under the saucer .

2 ) I have read somewhere here that ST EXPEDITE is for procrastination too + luck in a hurry . So ,can i use fast luck ( petitioning st expedite ) so can i use fast luck on the same candle ? OR should i do separately this ( simultaneously red candle for removing procrastination ,petitioning st expedite )

3 ) For Myself - instead of van van + cast of evil alone for my anger & irritation , Can i use Hot foot too for my anger problems :lol: - but i don't want to accidentally hot foot myself :lol:

Please guide
Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

I will answer each question after your question

1 )My Confusion is - what & how exactly should be the petition for casting off her iPad addiction ?

Can I do it like this - her name 7 times in cursive without break in words
turn anti clockwise left - write '' cast off iPad addiction '' in cursive without breaking -YES
Do I have to encircle petition all around it ??-YES, it's better that way!
put personal concerns in it ,cast of evil on 5 spots -YES
keep on folding it away from me ,till it folds no more and place it under the saucer .-YES

2 ) I have read somewhere here that ST EXPEDITE is for procrastination too + luck in a hurry .
So ,can I use fast luck ( petitioning St expedite ) so can I use fast luck on the same candle ?

OR should I do separately this ( simultaneously red candle for removing procrastination ,petitioning St expedite )-You can do that but I prefer St Expedite oil on his candle:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I would use a different candle for the fact luck

Can i use Hot foot too for my anger problems- NO!!! Use tranquility: http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Wishing you success with this.
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Thanks Ms Aida !!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”