Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Alova15
Newly Registered

Re: Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Unread post by Alova15 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:02 pm

My son recently caught for a crime he did not commit in 2009 the accuser is now incarcerated for a worse crime my son is innocent and I need a spell, psalms to prepare to have his case dismissed there is no evidence it's just his word against my son back in 2009

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, Alova15

Welcome to the forum!

Please read the 4 pages on this thread for spell ideas.

After reading them, if you still have questions about the work, please don't hesitate to ask.

I hope all works out well for your son

take care

Aussielady
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aussielady » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Hello everyone from Australia.

I have had some great help here before so asking for some new help now please. I have tried to make this as short as possible as I realise your time is valuable, but if you need further info please ask.

For three years I was subjected to abuse from a woman, incl texts, emails, death threats, her bashing on my windows when I was home alone and more. She is my husbands ex-wife (they had been split up for 7 years when I met him, so not justified abuse). Stalking, harassment, sitting down the road watching the house etc.

Went to police, didn't do anything to help, seemed not intereted. Yes, I now wish I had gone to another police officer for help, but I guessed she would eventually stop. Also my job requires me to hold special work licences/tickets, and the police told me if I issued a restraining order on her, she would return the favour. This would mean my job would be at risk as you cannot have any kind of restraining orders on you etc to hold my licences for work.

So I did nothing to her, not once, for three years. I just focused on keeping myself safe and trying to protect us and our house.

However, I snapped earlier this year when she started harassing her son (my stepson) and his new girlfriend. she started doing to them, the same things she had done to us and I had enough.

I did nothing harmful or malicious, simply sending her some silly items in the mail, like female sanitary samples, free condom samples. Just things that were annoying. Turns out she went to the police about it, the police traced the items back to the company who sent them, and lo and behold they have one voice recording of me ordering an item.

So yes, I accept responsibility for the items I did send. However, I have been blamed for a whole range of things I didn't do. Seems the police figure I am guilty on a couple of counts, so I must have done everything. I believe the son/my stepson has actually been doing most of it, too many weird things are pointing towards him. The extra things are such as making facebook pages in her name, sending tradesmen to her house, heaps of religious brochures etc.

I have sought legal advice, solicitor agrees with me about admitting what I did do. I have a second interview with the police this week to admit to those things. The police have been quite nice to deal with, and have told me they will likely charge me with stalking.

I have read the pages on Law keep away, court cases etc, but I think I have read so much I have confused myself.

What I ideally want to happen:

I would like her to drop her complaint, given my few annoying items do not come close to the harassment and stalking I suffered from her. At this point in time, the police have not told her it was me. Once she finds that out, she is unlikely to want to drop the charges, as she will see that as perfect revenge on me.

Questions:

1. Is "law keep away" the right track to go down at this point in time?
I don't want to stop dealing with the police, as I want it all over and done as quick as possible. The police and I have been in regular contact and I don't have a problem with the officer who is dealing with the case.

2. What do you feel would be the strongest way to get the woman to drop the charges?

3. Is there a way to encourage the police to speak with her and make her realise what she did was much worse than my few things?

If it does go ahead, I will go back to the court case page and implement some do the ideas there, but I am trying to get it stopped now before it gets that far.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer some guidance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, Aussielady ,

Well, this is just terrible! She sounds like a wicked woman.

I wouldn't use Law Keep Away because they may end up protecting you one day so, don't take that chance.

If you have looked at the court case page in it's entirety thee are answers for you: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

There are also answers on this page that I have merged you to.

I am thinking that maybe you ought to do reversing spells on her, especially the mirror box because I don't think that you'll be able to turn her attitude around. It's better that things bounce back to her. stop being so nice! It's time she gets hers!

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

For the cops, try an influence skull candle spell found here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You might want to go back to the court case page and think about using honey jars for those that you want to persuade.

Wishing you the very best with this case.

Take care

Aussielady
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aussielady » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:15 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida, you are lovely to answer with your advice. Cheers so much.

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:20 am

WE are facing a very difficult and traumatic times since last few months.
My husband underwent radical prostectomy 5 wks ago for prostate cancer at the age of 42 yrs !
On top of that his jealous immediate boss used my husband's sick absence on & off to create situations, false allegations , insinuations, instigating staff to file complaints against my husband etc . He basically created a scenario & projected my husband unfit for the job in front of top management ( unfortunately they rely only on his feedback )so much that [y husband was forced to resign on august 30th as he couldn't take this pressure ,stress &false allegations in his post op recovery. They have withheld his pay too citing some procedural delays etc .
We are stretched v financially,emotionally right now .
Now my husband is applying for new jobs ( A rival hospital is very much interested in hiring him ),
but his old immediate boss is giving v bad reviews , false allegations against him .
Not only that - he is going after my husband's license and reported a made up non issue case to medical board about a pt ,my husband had seen in feb ,the pt was discharged healthy , my husband resigned on august 30th and the old boss & the hospital filed a complaint to medical board on sept 8th !!!

His is so insane ,unfair, pure harassment. We have hired an attorney too to reply to their legal notices ( they have a team of shark attorneys ). Unfortunately ,its the physicians responsibility to prove to the medical board that he is not at fault ,its a tedious ,stressful process . My husband had a very clean record for past 13 yrs ,is double board certified , won consumer awards for best in his field 3 yrs in a row . This complaint is a big blow to him & a big blemish on his squeaky clean resume .

I want all this trauma stress REVERSED ON old Boss and want him fired .
I want the old boss & the hospital to WITHDRAW their complaint to medical board peacefully ( its totally baseless,false ,unfair and this is the easiest way )
I want the hospital to release his pay for last 2 mnths and pay us for this harassment, mental stress, slandering & loss of income .
I want my husband to get a better high paying ,respectable job in the rival hospital ,where he is given his dues .

I have tried many LM oils anointing, uncrossing, chinese wash, FOP, MISC candles ,etc....even boss fix & hotfooting the old boss ! but nothing worked .
Please advice the quickest way to resolve this immediate ongoing crisis ,as each day is crucial and the attorneys are going back &forth

My plan of action , this is what i have thought about .

- continue uncrossing in his bath products & laundry
- continue anointing Blessing ,FOP etc-
- steady work mojo bag ( i have steady work oil ,all money oils, attraction ...how to make this which herbs etc . I need this quick )
- Reversing candle for the old boss-
- compel, command & EOB for the hospital & old boss to withdraw their complaint to the board & pay us back
- I got my ''I CAN ,U CAN'T '' oil 2 days ago - how to use it ?
- Continue clarity, King solomon, John the conq, power oil & COS anointing discreetly
- Paper in his shoes
- Petiton which saints - i do st expedite occasionally . Dr Hernandez ?

Plz guide us thru this mess ,all proven spells, tricks, suggestions are more than welcome .
Sincere Thanks & God Bless !

Sincere Thanks in advance

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:35 am

...Sorry i forgot to add my plan of action , this is what i have thought about .

- continue uncrossing in his bath products & laundry
- continue anointing Blessing ,FOP etc-
- steady work mojo bag ( i have steady work oil ,all money oils, attraction ...how to make this which herbs etc . I nned this quick )
- Reversing candle for the old boss-
- compell, command & EOB for the hospital & old boss to withdraw their complaint to the board & pay us back
- I got my ''I CAN ,U CAN'T '' oil 2 days ago - how to use it ?
- Continue clarity,King solomon, John the conq,power oil & COS anointing discreetly
- Paper in his shoes
- Petiton which saints - i do st expedite occasionally . Dr Hernandez ?

Plz guide us thru this mess ,all proven spells, tricks, suggestions are more than welcome .
Sincere Thanks & God Bless !

Reason: Merged with post above

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

Wow, what a disaster. I am so sorry.

First, and foremost, I would definitely work the Court Case Spells. Here's an array tat Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Your other ideas are good.

Definitely work Dr Hernandez and the Just Judge: www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html

Also, take a look at these Saints to see if any others help Physicians: www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

You might even consider a little revenge on that jerk who is trying to hang him: www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

And, of course, protect him. Here's an Array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you both the very best

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks Ms Aida for your guidance & quick reply !

Yes i will follow up on your advice .

1 ) I don't have court case & just judge - so i will request MISC to light it on our behalf - Plz guide me on the most effective petition for my scenario .

2 ) Also wondering how to best use '' I CAN ,U CAN'T '' in this situation ( should i use it on our attorney in the form of picture petition under a brown candle anointed upwards direction along with Crown of success ? - my logic is ,our attorney will win our case against their shark team . If YES - then again what will be the most effective petition for our case ?

3 ) Use the same above combo as ( 2 ) ,on my husband's picture petition to make him win against the old evil boss ?

4 ) This is a far fetched idea :roll: after reading the forum for months -- i have all the ingredients .
Can i take an empty prescription bottle ,put a picture petition of the old boss -along with cast of evil ,stop gossip powder ,poppy seeds , red pepper, back pepper ,nails etc and hot foot powder and shake it vigorously everyday compelling ,commanding him to bend over backwards and admit to his mistakes and resign and leave ? I will anoint myself with compelling, commanding and EOBoil on the boss picture petition ? .
Plan to burn a black candle with reversing oil in downward direction on top of the bottle too .
Can i do the above spell ?

Sincere Thanks in advance !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

1-"Make my husband, _______ (<--his name) win the court case against ________"

2-Yes!

3-Yes! YES!!!

4-I will do it all except the Cast Off Evil. Instead, more Essence of Bend Over.
Also, please do not use abbreviations because the other forum members need to learn from the posts and many do not know that EOB means essence of Bend Over. Thanks!

I pray that you and your hubby beat this case (and the jerk)!

Take care

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Thank you Ms Aida !
God Bless you !!!

Thank you St Expedite for everything
Thank you St Michael ,St Raphael ,St Cyprian
Thank you Dr Hernandez !

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:14 pm

SUCCES FINALLY !!

Thank you St Expedite , St Michael , Ms Aida , Ms Cat & this wonderful LM forum !
I mostly did the above suggestions ( except 4 ) and yesterday our attorney settled the case in our favor !!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:28 pm

89bingo,

CONGRATS!!!!!!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Thanks Ms Aida !!
Its mostly because of your guidance & best wishes !

God Bless You!!

Thank you St Expedite for everything .

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:34 pm

so my ex has never had anything to do with my daughter ever his choice which were ok with thing is in my home state you cant just drop child support if no one adopta the child for the other parent well im married to an illegal immigrant and he got deported so my daughter and i and my children with my husband moved to mexico my ex doesnt know he wont take my calls and keeps me blocked on aocial media so anyways hes behind 4900 dollars in support and pretty soon the dept of rev is going to get him for contempt meaning id have to spend money i dont have to drag myself and my daughter back to the states for the hearring i want to freeze the case or make the contempt charge go away he has 20 days to make a payment to halt the charge any advice? i was looking into maybe saints and a freezer spell but how would i word it? to halt a court case or maybe a compelling spell to make him make even a small payment to save him from court?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Hello, stillsosola ,

Please read the 4 page son this thread for spell advice.

Also, this page may have something for your query also: www.luckymojo.com/courcase.html

AND you may want to consider Money Stay With me Spells so that you don't lose any money with this whole ordeal:

www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

AS well as doing spells to make him pay you www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

I pray that all works out in your favor

Wishing you the very best

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm

well he actually was put in jail recently on other charges since my last post hes out now but now his mother is questioning my mom where we are and wants to know how my daughter is i mean after 11 yrs this lady starts this outr of the blue im thinking of putting her on ice but they dont sell regular yellow lemons here, and i dont want to just use a wet paper towel to freeze her out any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Hi stillsosola,

Do you have her photo? Print it out, write your petition on it and wrap it in aluminum foil (shiny side in). Put that into a jar or ziplock bag full of water and put it into the coldest part of your freezer. That will keep her on ice.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Hi Everyone,
In January of 2016, my daughter has to go back to NYCHA court, for a violation. She has a 20 year old son that housing has permanently excluded from her apartment. Housing occasionally sends investigators around to make sure he isn't in her house, but this one particular day two men were standing outside her door knocking but no one was home. At that time her son and a friend of his gets off the elevator and is walking to her apartment the investigators are still standing there and asked his name & he told them. He then pulled out the keys and opened the door to her apartment. Not only did they witness him using the keys to enter the apartment and go in, they had a picture of him, and told him he isn't suppose to be there.

My daughter was called down to the main office and is on the verge of loosen her apartment. She knows the name of the lawyer representing housing and the name of the two investigators but she has no name or idea who the judge is. They gave her a list of legal aid lawyers in her area to call to represent her. The lawyer also gave my daughter a application to "request for removal of the permanent exclusion". She told my daughter to get people to write character reference letters and get proof of his employment and it might help the situation & they might allow him back in the apartment if she wins the case. To me you'll are the best so I'm asking for your help. What can I do to help her keep her apartment?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi Destiny,

I would work with Court Case products to help the case go your daughter's way. This link also has lots of good advice for how to dress oneself for court and how to influence the attorneys.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Since you know the name of the lawyer for the housing department, use the beef tongue spell about halfway down the page to silence him and prevent him from speaking against you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:50 pm

I have been researching LM forum endlessly to do some things on my end ,as our property is disputed with a builder who is refusing to finish it & give possession. The property is not the same as our original contract .
We now want them to buy back the disputed property and pay us our money spent so far .
We are finally sending him a legal notice this november 30th . Hoping to settle it peacefully asap out of the court .
I want to put pressure on this situation from every angle to solve it.

Plz give input for my ideas below -

1 ) Shaking Compelling bottle --Individual board of director pictures +their attorney ( i don't know his name yet ) + sulphur + red pepper + compel + command + Essence of bend over+stop gossip + poppy seeds + black mustard seeds + vinegar (?) .
I will burn a purple candle dressed with compelling /EOB everyday on it & shake it on & off everyday till results.
Goal is to make them fight & disagree with each other , confuse them ,make them stressed and feel the heat of the situation and be compelled to buy back the property from us and bend over backwards & fix their mistakes .

2 ) Freeze & shut up any false witnesses and their attorney - ( if i don't know the names -can i just write ''potential false witnesses & builder's attorney /legal team '' ? ) = vinegar + poppy seeds + stop gossip + black mustard seeds + vinegar + freeze in a ziplock bag.

3 ) Courtcase shaking bottle spell for us - ( i don't have any court case products on hand ) .
Since the property is in the joint names of both of me & my husband ,i'm thinking of adding both of us in it .
Our picture petitions with our hairs +calendula + calamus root + deers tongue + command + master powder + high john the conq + power oil + pay me + five finger grass +little john to chew + road opener + money oils + crown of success ... . all this rolled into psalm 35th or psalm 37th ?.
I will burn a green candle with above combo of oils everyday for 15 min,shake it - till results .

4 ) Also thinking of using I can you Can't oil alone on a candle for us /our attorney OR adding it to the above spell .

5 ) Working along side my favorite most kind saint - St Expedite !

Any and all suggestions are most welcome .
I want to do everything possible to influence this case in our favor asap .

I want this to start working asap to influence by nov 30th .
Sincere Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

I like your ideas except for:

I'd rather freeze them in a beef tongue: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And also work with the Just Judge: www.luckymojo.com/justojuez.html

Wishing you the greatest of success

Please keep us posted

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Thank you so much Ms Aida !

I will surely follow your advice & keep you posted .

Since there is no explanation about Just Judge , I'm assuming i'll put our picture petitions and petitioning him for justice for the wrong doings done by the builder & to settle the case in our favor ?

Sincere Thanks & Regards

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:02 am

Hello, 89bingo ,

That is absolutely correct!

post179550.html#p179550

Take care

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Thank you so much Ms Aida !

Can i also request MISC to light a candle on our behalf with a combo of - court case + just judge + compel + pay me ?
With the petition of '' Oh Lord Jesus ,please give us justice , compel so & so builder to correct his wrong doings & pay us all our lost money so far asap peacefully ''

Thanks in advance !
Thank you St Expedite for everything!
Thank you St Michael for protecting us from our enemies !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

Definitely YES!

I Love how you catch on so fast. You're a natural!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Thank you so much for your compliment Ms Aida !
Its all due to your sincere guidance and this wonderful resourceful forum !

I will call MISC ASAP the first thing in the morning for the above candle combo.

Thank you so much once again Ms Aida !
God Bless You !!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:46 am

I'm about to order the court case honey jar. I know it come with instructions. My question is when I'm doing the petition paper there are several people involved in this case. How do I write the names out. Like when I'm crossing their names over mine? There are three detectives, the woman that charged me and myself.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:47 pm

mmachix, write everybody's names out like you were making a list. Include the judge, too, if you know his or her name. Then cross your name over ALL of them. DON'T cross their names over yours -- that puts THEM on top, precisely what you don't want.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:33 am

Not sure what to.order. I want investigators to stop investigating and for any evidence they have to be lost. Not sure if I need law keep away or.the court case candle. There's no court date yet so is the law keep away good enough? I also want the investigation to speed up ASAP, im ready for it to be over but I dont want anything they have to be sufficient enough for court. Thanks in advanced

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello queenofheart

I would use Law Keep Away Products to keep away the law, that is, any legal insitutitions that could cause you problems. Use it to keep away the police, a case from going to trial, lawyers etc. www.luckymojo.com/products-law-keep-away.html

I would also recommend Court Case Products to influence the Judge and Jury if this goes to trial.www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also my friend depending on the situation you may want to consider some protection products also. I hope this works for you.

Best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Thank you. That's what I needed to hear. Would a petition go something like this. " stop <agency name> from taking the case against <target name> to trial and the case shall be dismissed asap.

Should I do a saint expedite candle with it also with the same petition. Im having the church complete this. Btw

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello queenofheart

That sounds awesome. Good luck to you my friend.

Blessings
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm going through criminal charges at the moment. I have been burning court case candles. The first one had black soot almost all the way down. The second is still going but looks like the top is having black soot.

I also got a Block Buster going cause my candles have been burning smokey and leaving wax rings in the bottom.

My question is can I mix Court Case oil with Good Luck?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Yes, mmachix, you can mix Court Case with Good Luck, but it is not the usual thing to do if you are the subject of criminal charges. It is often used when you are the plaintiff in a civil case and want to win a big settlement.

What i would recommend is something more often used in criminal cases, which is Law Keep Away plus Court Case. Some people add Confusion, to mess the legal people up a bit, to make them drop the ball, so to speak.

Your candle burns tell me that this is a hard case, and you are up against serious opposition. You may wish to consult a root doctor. Thee is someone in this case who really has it in for you -- that is the meaning of all that black soot.
catherine yronwode

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Catherine thank you for telling me. It's true. Cause I did my own tarot cards and the first card pulled was an upside down three of coins. I interpreted that to mean the two detectives in New York and the woman charging me. I appreciate all the info. Whew good thing I didn't use the Good Luck oil yet on this spell. Thanks for suggesting the Law Keep Away. That's my next order which is up soon. Thanks alot

faolan
Newly Registered

Unread post by faolan » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:02 am

Hi, Is there a spell to overturn a wrongful conviction?, there was No forensic evidence, just the lies of others.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Hello, faolan ,

I have merged your post to the thread that helps with your query.

Please read the 4 pages on this thread.

If nothing applies to you, then please browse through this page to see if one of these topics can help you better

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-courts-cri ... e-f38.html

I hope this helps

Take care

MysticalNinja

Unread post by MysticalNinja » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 am

I was wondering if I can use a white votive candle with brown glitter and fast luck/crown of success for a court spell? My boys' father has court tomorrow and want the outcome to be case dropped or a lesser charge/no jail time. I have a taper candle but I can't differentiate if it's brown or orange.

Any advice/recommendations much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Hello MysticalNinja,

If you have a brown taper I would go with that, but honestly even if it is orange I think you could still use it. But you are correct in that a white candle can be used for anything. I would recommend using the Crown of Success products if that is what you have on hand. You could also use Court Case products on it as well. I do not think I would include the fast luck though. It is really geared more toward love and money.

Peace~

Nathen

MysticalNinja

Unread post by MysticalNinja » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi Nathen

Thank you for the response. I found and bought brown candles but it was a light brown. I will use the crown of success.

Thank you again :)
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017

AyeP24

Unread post by AyeP24 » Sun May 22, 2016 8:51 am

Hello.....I'm on state probation for a felony charge in 2013. I'm ready to move on with my life and join the military so I can make a living for my daughter. The military won't give me a chance while on probation.....is there a spell I can use to get favor from the DA and the judge. I need early termination to end probation. What saint can I ask for help from as well so that the military will give me a waiver. Thanks for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello, AyeP24,

I would work with Court Case spells. This page has many spells for different situations:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And the Just Judge would be very appropriate for you right now.

Additionally, St Expedite was a Military guy. So appeal to him also:

www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html

www.luckymojo.com/stexpedite.html

Wishing the very best for you and your daughter

take care

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Wed May 25, 2016 5:33 am

Hello,

My situation is a little bit different. It is not legally possible to have the charges dropped. The only way to beat the case is for the officer who gave the ticket to not show up to court. Is there any product I can use for that specific purpose? I was thinking of buying law keep away but I'm unsure how to use it for this desired result.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

Law Keep Away if perfect!!

Put his name (and if you have a picture, even better) under the candle with your petition

Perform a beef tongue spell on him.

Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Use a skull candle spell on him with inflammatory confusion: www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

nazeem ali
Newly Registered

Unread post by nazeem ali » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi

My name is nazeem im facing court charge and i want this case to be dismissed at earliest please tell me what do i need

Thanks
Nazeem

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello nazeem ali,

I merged your post with this thread about Court Case work; scroll up through the four pages of this thread and you'll find lots of ideas. You can also check out this page:

To silence a witness, you can do a beef tongue spell, which is also talked about the page I linked.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:20 pm

I am preparing a honey jar for my felony probation officer. She is a tough cookie and trying to violate me. What color candle should i use on her jar and use court case oil ?

Blessings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello, happyspirits

AS you can see from the picture on this site, brown is for court cases and things pertaining to court cases:

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-court-case.html

Take care

dmorgina1
Newly Registered

Unread post by dmorgina1 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:46 pm

My on and off again boyfriend offered to pay my cell phone bill, which I agreed to. Now he is mad I still don't want him because I didn't spend time with him over the weekend, now he saying he went to the police department and press charges on me for stealing his information to pay my bill. I don't know his information and he did it on his on. How can I stop him in his tracks. What products can I use? Thanks in advance for your advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, dmorgina1 ,

That is such a TERRIBLE thing to do. How terrible! I am so sorry

I have moved your post to the correct thread.

Please read the 4 pages here. After reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Also, please take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I hope that the police are smart enough to know that you had nothing to do with this

Wishing you the best

take care

dmorgina1
Newly Registered

Unread post by dmorgina1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:10 am

Thanks miss Aida
I don't really see anything that can help my case. I Did a free consultation with a online lawyer he said all I can do is prove my self in court. I look at court case products I don't think I will be able to get a cow tongue.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello, dmorgina1,

I just read through the 4pages on this thread and there are numerous spell ideas.

So, I liked what Miss Tammie Lee recommended:

working-with-just-judge-justo-juez--t9140s30.html#p19704
http://www.luckymojo.com/candles.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/sevenafricanpowers.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

I hope this helps

Take care

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:40 am

I have a court case coming up in a few weeks, and I am hoping to get the charges dropped, so far they are trying to drop the charges down to a misdemenor, but I actually did not do anything and I want them to throw it out because I cant afford any chrages for what im trying to go to school for. I was going to do a court case bath the day of court, but I was wondering if i mix poppy seeds, law keep away powder and celadine herb and put it in something and carry with me in court. also is there anything I can do to confuse the D.A.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, neka83 ,

This is something you would lay as a trick. If you keep it on yourself, then you'll be confused.

You can light a candle representing the DA and use inflammatory Confusion on it

Yu can also buy the sachet and use that to lay the trick

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

take care

Sweetlove

Unread post by Sweetlove » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:37 am

My bf is falsely accused of shooting someone. the person did not die. He has a warrant on him and is on the run because if he is proven guilty, he will be sent away for years. By the way, He has been locked up in the past.

Scorpionwitch

Unread post by Scorpionwitch » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:50 am

Hi everyone, I need some help.

Today I was charged with reckless driving- which is a class 1 misdemeanor in my state punishable with up to a year in jail and $2500 fine. I'm consulting with a lawyer in the next hour and want a little extra help in this situation. If I am convicted (1st offense, going 23 miles over speed limit, and to make things worse, my wallet had fallen out of my bag on my way out the door so I have a charge of driving without my license on me), even if I don't go to jail my insurance will go through the roof (money is tight enough as is), I could lose my license (I live alone and work 3 jobs I have to drive to), and would be disqualified for a job I'm hoping to get within the next year and a half in the government that requires top security clearance.

Is there anything I can do spell-wise to get the charges dropped and the case dismissed?

Thanks!
Thank you, St. Martha, for all that you have done for me!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, Scorpionwitch ,

Oh, I am so sorry. How terrible.

Please read the four pages on this thread (I have moved your post here. Please, in the future, do not start new topics).

There's lots of information on these 4 pages.

But, he's on the run. That's not good either. He's in a huge mess. Maybe he ought to call a attorney to help him before this gets out of control

I pray that they find the real shooter

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:23 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I do have some confusion powder I found will I just put that on the candle? and it there a certain color candle I would use for the DA? and if i use a glass enclosed can I just carve the name on top of the candle? I have court tomorrow and they are trying to do me in.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Hello, neka83 ,

You can put it on a black candle or purple.

I am praying for you

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”