Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

misskitty49
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:40 am

PreciousCC, the clean burn on this candle would mean the issues between you two are starting to clear up, but it might take a vigil of a different kind to get him to actually open up to you. Return to Me or Attraction might be good to pull him back in.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Hello, PreciousCC,

I agree with MissKitty.

But clean is a good sign for you.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Thanks guys....I guess I'll just sit back and continue my work and see what happens.....

I don't have return to me or attraction vigil.....but I do have kiss me now, follow me boy and fire of love!

Are those three just as good???

Which one should I burn first? I was thinking follow me boy first and fire of love last.....

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Thing is, I really feel like Attraction or Come to Me would be best. Or even Return to Me. A dog's not going to follow you if he's in another part of the house and can't hear you calling him, right? You have to draw him in first. And what it sounds like to me has happened is that the Reconciliation vigils may have smoothed over whatever disagreements y'all had, but there's a difference between no longer being upset with someone and really wanting to be with them. You have to work in stages, and the stage right now is to get him to come back to you. Get him there, and then you can hit him with the Kiss Me Now and Follow Me Boy and all that.

And my understanding is that Fire of Love is for heating up an established but stale relationship, but someone else can correct me if I'm wrong about that.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Hello, PreciousCC

cassiopaeia is absolutely correct.

But if you want to work with what you have wile you are waiting for products, here would be my order:

Follow Me Boy, Fire of love, kiss me now (as we all know this is for sexual intents).

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

sirnotterwhal

Unread post by sirnotterwhal » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:01 am

Hello! I'm a long time lurker and first time poster here on the forums. I've tried searching on here and on the internet and I couldn't find anything regarding my question. What I'm wondering is with a reconciliation spell, is it possible to attach the spell to a song? What I mean is like if I'm casting a reconciliation spell, is there a way to make it so that when he hears a particular song he'll be filled with loving emotions for me? My thinking is that having that association might actually help him to think of me more. Is this something anyone has ever heard of? Thank you!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:47 am

Hello, sirnotterwhal ,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

As far as the song? YES! YES! YES!

You are on your way to being a TERRIFIC spell caster! VERY impressive.

Yes! Sing a song every time you are performing spells. It will most likely get to your target. Then, when your target hears the song, the target will most likely think of you.

Great thinking!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tweety70
Newly Registered

Unread post by tweety70 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:15 pm

I need help to see what things I need to get my lesbian lover. I heard the follow my girl was powerful. We broke up but neither one of us have new people in our lives. She seems to be scared of coming back not that I was abusive but because she has issues with making decisions for herself. She told her family things that were not true and she said she cannot take them back she said she wish she could but because she depends on them for help she has stopped talking to me. She was talking to me again and I thought she would come back to me but I believe her teenage children have made her think if she comes back to me that they will not love her. She just needs some help to come back to me I have tried the come back to me kit but it did not seem to work. I believe I need something more powerful to help bring back this person that I know still loves me but is afraid to let the walls down or that her family will know that what she said about me was not true. I was with her for 7 years and I took care of her and her kids she did not need to work. We both went to high school together and reunited in 2006 and feel in love with each other. She told me she was a straight and I never made advances towards her she made them toward me first and there after as well. She is the one who came out and told me she was in love with and wanted me and only me and never to leave her. I know she still has me on her mind and I know this because we have a email set up and she checks it everyday to see if I write something to her. She never responds but she reads them and this gives me hope that if she does that I am still on her mind and in her heart. I just need the right things to bring her back to me and I need your help to guide me. Please tell me everything I will need for the follow me girl and please tell me if I should do the come to me with the follow me girl to make it more powerful. Thank you so much for your help I know she is my soulmate and we are meant to be together she just needs to stop worrying about what others think and realize they will still love her regardless if she is with me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, tweety70,

Yes, you can do that.

I have merged this post to the reconciliation thread.

And here's what to do with the follow me girl: www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html

Wishing you great success with your spells.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:20 pm

I am hoping im posting in the right spot. It's my first time posting. I would like to order some supplies from your site but would like some instruction on which ones to order.

My boyfriend and I previously lived together. He was head over heels im love with me. We planned on having a child together but After about a year his daughters mother started using his daughter to control him. Within a few months He had moved out of my house and went back to living with her but made every effort to continue his relationship with me. It's 2 and a half years later an me and him have been on and off. He lets this woman control him and it's very out of character for him. He is usually a very controlling person. He has since changed his mind stating he wants no kids with me anymore. We had a fight about a month ago where he claimed to never be coming back due to an argument. I messaged him daily and he was very angry stating it was his resolution to the argument or no resolution my suggestions were invalid. That's when I found your forum.

I read about honey jar spells and tried one to see if I could get him to talk to me again, move back in, and get me pregnant. Shockingly he was back within a week in full agreement with my initial resolution. He had given in. And for the first time in 4 years a condom broke on us! (He refused to proceed after it broke but I think it was a sign) The honey jar initially only had the petition paper. But when he came back the next day i put some of his semen in the jar along with a condom that had broken on us. But I had read it needed my bodily fluid as well and the next day when I went to work on the jar I was menstruating so I added a drop of blood.

In terms of proceeding I have read about the come to me kit and the stay with me kit. Im not sure which one to use. I considered stay with me but Just because we have contact and he hows up once a week doesn't mean he's mine. He's still technically hers. But i don't know about come to me because we technically have contact. Can someone please advise me on which kit to purchase?

Also should I be performing any break up spell or should I just proceed with my honey jar since it is working? If I need to perform any additional rituals please let me know which supplies to purchase or if I need to do a protection spell first. I am a beginner my honey jar was my fist spell. But im amazed at how well it worked.

I love him very much and it's important to me that he comes back to live with me and we proceed to have a child like we originally wanted! I currently have no children and want one more than anything! Thank you ladies you have no idea how grateful I am that the information I found here brought the love of my life back!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello Beginner01,

I would switch over to the Stay With Me products at this point. What you are doing is essentally getting those moments where he is with you tolast longer and longer untill he just stays. Check out this site on the stay with me products (http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html). Toward the bottom of the page the is a picture of spell work for breaking someone up with someone else and getting them to stay with you instead. I would recommend doing something like that for this situation!

Peace~

Nathen

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Thanks for your quick reply!

Im going to order the stuff I need to do everything you recommended now. Do you recommend doing the break up spell and the stay with me kit in a particular order or can they be done at the same time? Also, would you recommend continuing with the honey jar at the same time? I have found that my candles are not dropping any wax! Not sure if that's a good sign I was thinking about maybe stopping the honey jar now!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

I like doing those at the same time.

Look at the picture in the lower middle of this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And, YES! continue the honey jar.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:03 am

HI everyone

I currently have a few spells going on as we speak to bring back my ex

I know spells and law of Attraction have a thing in common which is to get what or who I want back, I must let go of that person and any resistance in order to receive.

I understand the rules of what I'm not supposed to do such as not overthrowing on when the spell will work, or how, not stalking my ex and giving thst person space

Pretty much I know that I should just let go of everything enjoy my life and it will come.

My question is there any spells to make myself not the kind about my ex and stop being obsessive about that person? I miss that person and everything I do I just can't stop thinking about that person and then it leads to other emotions and thoughts.

I tried researching but all I found for my situation is a cut and clear spell. I don't want to rid the person from my life I just want to stop thinking about us and the past which in turn holds me back on the manifestation of my spell work.

Is there anything like cut and clear but a more subtle way?

A spell to make me forget my ex open and helps me prepare to receive my ex? Hopefully that makes sense

Thanks again

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:00 am

Hello TickleMeSilly,

It sounds to me like you just need something to help keep you calm while doing your work. I would recommend that you work with Tranquility products. Use the bath crystals once a week and bath yourself. Put the oils on Light Blue or White candles and keep a little with you and anoint yourself when you feel like you are getting to worked up. Sprinkle some of the powders in the corners and the middle of your house. You might make a little peaceful cloth packet with Borage Flowers and Pennyroyal and anoint that with Tranquility oil.

Peace~

Nathen

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:41 pm

HI natstein

Thank you for your suggestion. I did a lot of research and reading on this website and I have the tranquillity oil on hand. So I will do your suggestions. ☺

I sometimes get feelings of anger and resentment towards my ex. Just thoughts of why and how could this person just leave me and is acting the way they are towards me now after all we been through and what I done for this person. Then afterwards I tell myself that's it's part my fault on why this person left and is the way they are now.

I know in order for my ex to come back I must let go all the anger and look forward on our new relationship together. I don't want to hurt this person and I made the choice of wanting to be with this person and have this person love me again.

Is there any oils and spells I can use with the tranquillity oil to also keep the angry thoughts out? I have the following oils also : power, healing, high John.

For the white candle with the tranquillity oil, what can I carve on the candle besides my name and should I put a petition paper underneath?

Thanks again

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:12 pm

I was thinking. Not sure if it was the oils I did earlier, but in order to bring someone back you must start with bettering yourself first.

A good way to approach is to forgive myself and forgive my ex,regardless if it's the ex fault or not.

Is there any spells I can do onto myself to make me forgive myself and forgive my ex? That way positive energy can start flowing thru and my spells should manifest better.

While stop being angry at someone would help a bit, but I think instead if one can forgive them self and the other person it's a better way to approach it.?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi TickleMeSilly,

The combination of Tranquility and Healing oils would work well for you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html

Just state in your petition what you wish to have happen, and put your energy into the spell. Hopefully you will see results.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Thank you miss Athena

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:35 am

HI again

I just found an unwashed shorts of my ex which has dried up fluids in the crotch area.

I already have a few spells going as we speak to reconcile with my ex like a sugar jar, skull candle, apple honey and overcoming resistance spell.

Please don't get mad at me for asking but what is the best spell I can do with these shorts and their fluids on it?

I was already reading and researching on ideas to make a poppet doll before I found this and I was thinking maybe this would be best since it's coercive. The other spells I have going I already included their hair on it.

I just feel like these shorts are really strong since it has their fluids I just want to make sure I do it right since I only have one shot to use this.

Thank you

BTW to the moderators and owners of this site you guys are doing a great job. I been reading the forums for quite a while now and even tho some subjects have like sometimes up to 80 pages, half or most of the time it's the same questions being asked by different people and all they had to do was just search or even google it. Honestly all I do is just scroll thru the pages and look for names highlighted in bright green or red and just read those posts lol.

For me it gets frustrating seeing the same questions but u guys actually take the time to answer them again anyways in a calm and professional manner. Props to you guys

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi all,

I recently started a honey jar to get my ex to start coming around again. After 4 years of being on and off k thought that maybe I could use the honey jar to make him come home, stay home and maybe even get more serious and open his mind to having a child
Together. We have been on and off for over 4 years but we have daily contact. The honey jar helped us get over a fight He gave in and came back. When he came back I added some of his semen and some of my juices to the jar as well as a new petition paper asking for him to stay now that he has returned.

I have knowledge of another woman in the picture and would like him to stop with the back and fourth.

Prior to him coming back the candles burned well. they burned out to the end with no drop or anything.

After he returned i began to annoit the candles With stay with me oil & have not heard from him since which is very strange I don't usually go days without hearing from him. Since I added the new stuff I began using the oil. The first candle burned ok but had about an inch of wax in a half circle left at the bottom.

The second candle burned with a bunch of tears into a huge puddle at the bottom of the jar but had some hearts. It also burned with about an inch of the candle remaining in a half circle. My most recent candle however is the most alarming! Early on for some reason about 1 centimetre of the wick fell still configured into the wax but stopped burning. The candle flame continued but it was curling and long. Finally, near the end I looked at the candle and realized 3 flames had appeared. The main flame that had burned the entire time had fallen. The wick was about 1 inch long and a fire was at each end of the wick. (These two fires became one) however the 3rd fire was on that 1 centimetre of curly wick that had fallen earlier and it was on fire maybe about a centimetre away from the other wick.

Does anyone have any idea what that means? I am very worried should I abandon this honey jar? Are these bad signs?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Beginner01,

the candles are giving you signs to the work and whats going on and showing you the problems you need to face. stopping the jar is not the answer, keep it up and work it longer and harder BUT you also need to add a break up jar or spell to end the other aspect as well. Its like doing one job to end and another to pull in at the same time. the tear drops mean heart break ,the hearts can mean love or tear drops over the love. 3 flames means 3 people two to one means a connection or union of two of them but one still remains. that can mean u or her. Id strongly suggest a reading and a break up kit on them.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

helena

Unread post by helena » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:13 am

Hello.
So this is my first ever post on LM forum. I've been reading the posts for months and reading herb - magic. I'm new to magic.
My story......
In April 2013 my husband of 2 years walked out. It was really sudden.
He became nasty and cold towards me he said really hateful things. There was no cheating or anything.
My family saw the way he changed and feel that he just wanted to be single like his newly divorced best mate who he was spending an increasing amount of time with and so used a simple argument as a way out of our marraige.
He had started to mingle with new friends and also found a long lost sister who seemed to take president over our marriage. Alot of outside influence I feel.
We are from different backgrounds I might add, so his mother never liked me just because I was different.

Long story short.....
After he left everytime I called in 2013/2014 he would be nasty and hang up the phone on me.
February 2014 we sold our beautiful home that we never even got a chance to move into and October 2014 our divorce was finalised.

I chose to try and pick up the pieces but still miss him like crazy. I have tried to move on.
But decided now I want to try one last time to try and get him back in my life even as friends.

August 2014 was the last time I called (and he hung up on me as soon as I said hello)
I do not know anything about what's going on in his life. We do not share friends or are on any social networks.
I don't even know if he is in the same city or country as me.

Is this situation completely hopeless?
Would it be too late to try spells now?

I have used figural candles and LM reconciliation oil and come to me oil with balm of gilliad buds circling the candles.
It does not seem to have work.

I know I need a lot of heat on this situation so im willing to give this process until Christmas 2015 before I completely give up.

The only concerns I have is dried up used tissue with what I suspect is his seman.
Not sure if that would be of use.

At some stage I plan to do the picture box and call me spells.
He very VERY stubborn and arrogant so even if there was a chance he missed me I doubt he would call because of the way he was and how he left things with me.

I've read through the spells but I would love to know how an elder in this field would go about this.
What spells would you do and in what order?

Any info would be Grateley appreciated.

P.S I have ordered a bulk of LM oils and waiting for them to be shipped.
So sorry if this is so long but I wanted to give you as much info as possible.

Oh.....and I forgot to add in my last loooong post that I have had multiple readings on the situation.
Some psychic say he regrets things and things have not turned out for him the way he expected and then other readers say he's moved on and he does not think about me.

I don't know if it's just me hoping and being positive but in my heart I truly feel he regrets leaving things the way he did and relized the grass is not always greener.
I feel he has had physical relationships with someone but not necessarily have deep deep feelings.
Maybe that's my imagination. I just get that gut feeling.

I just need to know how to proceed with this, if at all.
Thanks again for your time and advice.

Thanks again xxx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, helena ,

I am so sorry that this happened.

First, gowith a blockbuster spell to remove obstacles to your communication: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then...

Try a communication spell before any reconciliation spells. Take yellow candles, anoint them with Mercury oil, and roll them in deer's tongue:

Find the Mercury oil here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Candles: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Deer's tongue: www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Do this on a frequent basis. If you can establish communication, then you are on the way!

Then, if he communicates, go with a reconciliation spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

In other words, baby steps.

I hope this helps you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Butterflyheart

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:43 pm

What can i do when I see my my ex at his work to separate him from his current girl or to bring him closer to me ? i want to take advantgage of him seeing me after 3 months and I also know his address now where he lives, I have buried a vinegar jar at his work since thats the only place I knew he would be close to i buried it in the bushes, should I take that and put in by his house or should I just make another lemon break up and bury it at his house? Thanks for the help in advance:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:43 pm

Hello, Butterflyheart,

Well, Anoint yourself with love products. Any or all of the below:

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

I would make another jar and bury it where they both walk over. Keep the one you have right where it is

Good luck!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Butterflyheart

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Thank u Ms. Aida! :) I will get to it!

helena

Unread post by helena » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:39 am

Miss Aida thank you so much. You're advice is appreciated. I will go ahead with this and let you know of any progress. X

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:20 am

Has anyone here ever had two readings from two different readers that were completely different?

If both readers are very reputable WHO should you listen to?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:59 pm

Hello preciousCC,

Well, This can depend on a lot of factors. One person just may be wrong, no one is infallible and we all can misinterpret things at times. It could be that one worker is seeing something as possible because they could accomplish it and another person is seeing at as not because they would not have the talent for it.IT could be that things had shifted in the time between when the readers did the reading. It is difficult to answer your question without knowing more details. I would recommend reflecting on both readings and seeing what your intuition tells you to do.

Peace~

Nathen

DLove884
Newly Registered

Unread post by DLove884 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:45 am

Me and my wife are separated she been saying she wants a divorce for the pass 6 months we got back together 4 months late then she cut me off a month later after she went on a visit to see her dad. I want her back and I also want to no did she meet another guy. I there a spell to get her back

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:02 pm

DLove884, there are hundreds of reconciliation spells; you will find plenty in this thread. You can also order Deacon Millett's new book, Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Before you jump right in, though, best to have a reading; reconciliation spells can fail when underlying issues are not addressed. You might be drawing her back with a spell and chasing her away with your behavior, and not even realize it. I don't mean this as a judgement on your character: human history is full of people doing counterproductive things for the best of reasons.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Does applying a mixture of oils to you apply with any oils as long as they're all love oils for example could you add stay with me, come to me, Kiss me now, follow me boy, and stay at home oil together?

If me and my target live seperate can I still use stay at home oil with the intention of having him stay in my home which is where he will come into contact with me and the oils?

Also, I have been using stay with me oil to annoit my candles over my honey jar and he's staying a little longer each time but not coming more frequent or keeping in contact more. I am waiting for my stay with me kit to come in the mail but in the meantime can I begin dressing the candles over the honey jar with that same combination of oils I intend to put on myself?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi Beginner01,

I would take this in stages, since he isn't currently in your home or in your arms as often as you seem to desire.

I would first work with Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now...these are designed to bring someone to you in desire. Then once you have him back, you could move on to Stay With Me to keep him with you. Make sense?

Good luck.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:05 am

Hi!

Yes it makes perfect sense to me! I really think I need to do something to have him comin around more frequently. Once a week is really not enough even if he's staying longer each time. I've already bought the stay with me kit so I will still use the product when it comes but because my order was so big they said it might take a few weeks! In the meantime I will use the oils you mentioned.

My only question is what indicator will i use to know when it's time to switch from the oils you've described to the stay with me? Would it be a better idea to do this seperate & maybe use the oils you described as perfume and for anoiting the candles on the honey jar and then performing my stay with me kit once he's around more but still continuing to work the honey jar?

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:43 am

I also would like to know the answer to this. My husband and I are living together, we had an argument and filed for divorce. How do we know when to switch up? We arent arguing anymore, yes the divorce is filed im thinking maybe I should be doing stay with me and love me candles with some essence of bend over.

Im going to go with my gut and order the stay with me honey jar kit instead of the reconciliation.

Catnapz5

Unread post by Catnapz5 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Hello I have a question I did a honey jar today I only had a few strands of his hair from a shirt when he got his hair cut and my hair also the petition paper and a strung from a tshirt he whore last time he was here no I didn't wash it yet. The thing is after I did the jar I but a pink and white birthday candle on it at first I couldn't tell it was melting but it burned all the way do but the was no wax dripping or did any form it just burned out at the end and left the wick can someone tell me what that means please

Reason: See admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

You answered all of your own questions! LOL !

Yes, to everything you said!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, queenofheart ,

I really think you need both

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:34 am

Ok so order two honey jars? I have a doll being made by LM and I also want a triple strength mojo. I see the spell kits come with mojo bags so will I have to carry all three mojos.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:29 am

Hello, queenofheart ,

Yes, that's what I would do.

It's OK to carry 3 mojo hands.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Hello forum,

My ex says that he just started dating someone a month ago. It obviously isn't serious because it started last month. I want to get rid of her but i don't have her name nor a picture of her. What is the best candle to have set on the altar? Hot foot or break up?

Also, my ex struggles with a lack of confidence. I have no idea where it comes from. He seeks validation from others. What kind of candle would be best to have set on the altar for him to become more confident and no longer seek validation from others?

My final question is what candle is best to have set on the altar if i want us to get back in a loving relationship? Reconciliation or Return to Me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, Renee,

I would light the break up for them

And Crucible of courage for him.

If he's talking to you: Return to me. If he's not, Reconciliation

I hope this helps. It's admirable of you to want to help him.

Wishing you great success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:35 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:39 am

I had 2 readings one non-airr (6 weeks ago) and one Airr(today) and both told me that my target would be coming back into my life.The AIRR reader gave me a 75-80% chance of reconcilliation within 5-6 weeks, they also told me that the more I reach out to him the more he's going to withdraw. I haven't contacted him since the break-up so I can only assume this means magically, so should I stop working all together or maye I should just scale back.

I have a doll baby that's about 4 months old.
2 honey jars that I work interchangeably, one was from the beginning of our relationship and the second one is about 6 months old because I wanted to add more items for a different condition but the first one was woring so beautifully I didn't want to disturb it.
I dress and light vigil candles on a biweekly basis.
And I have his picture upside down on my wall where my headboard would be if I had one.

I'm also toying with the idea of fixing the nation sack, I have all the neccessary items for it including the string but b the time it arrived we had already broken up so It's been sitting unfixed for 3 months.

harmony128

Unread post by harmony128 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Greetings fellow LM followers! I just want to say that reading through this forum gives me hope and lots of ideas. I have had a reading with the wonderful Miss Aida not long ago. I have a few different spells going on, all started at different times. I am trying my best to stay positive, focused and patient while wait for my ex & I to return to me for a reconciliation ... I still love him very much.

Best wishes and good luck to everyone here! I cannot wait to post my success story. :D

snow

Unread post by snow » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:52 am

Hello,

7 years ago I met someone when I was in a relationship (which it was bad since my boyfriend was cheating on me). We instantly become best friends and he was always there for me.My friends were always telling me that he has feelings for me but I was afraid to have that conversation with him because I didn't want to lose him.

After my break up I relocated because I had a good job offer. The night before I leave I went out with him and he literally sat on my lap and started crying because he was afraid that he is going to lose me.I told him that, that is never going to happen because I'm a part of him and he is a part of me.

A few months later I returned and we bumped each other by fate or accident...the same night we exchanged our first kiss and we decided to go on a dated the next day.Something happened to him the next day and he was so late that it pissed me off.I send him a text telling him that I have been waiting like an idiot for hours and I wasn't even worth a text?

Long story short we lost contact and 2 years ago I heard that he was in a car accident and he was dying.I spend the entire night crying and praying that he is going to make it. I visited him the next day and when he saw me he teared up.His ex girlfriend was in the same room giving me the bitch look but I didn't care.

I told his mom that if she wanted anything she could call me anytime.She told me that she needed an object that I happened to have with me. I gave it to her and he promised me he will return it back to me and he did. I told him I have feelings for him and he didn't reply.

I know he is not getting back with his ex because she slept with all his friends and she was using him as an ATM. What can I do to bring him back? Unfortunately I'm unemployed and I cant afford to buy much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi ConjuringCat,

Since you has a reading with a member of AIRR, you should contact them to find out what to do magically to hasten this reconciliation. We wouldn't want to advise you in a way that is contrary to their recommendations.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello snow,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance (and if you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry you've gone through this. You can work a reconciliation spell on him using Lucky Mojo's spell kit. It comes with everything you need, plus full instructions, and is a good affordable option for you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Good luck, and please keep us posted. We're hoping for your great success!

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 pm

** I pulled this over from the Intranquility Spell Kit Quesitons & Answers because I didn't exactly purchase a kit from Lucky Mojo.

It's just a very confusing time for me now, since the intranquility spell had been put in action since 3 weeks ago.

My rootworker had just confirmed with me that her two recent writings I shared with him are definite movements (not signs) from the intranquility working. I could be wrong, but it didn't appear to me that she is in "unrest" of any sorts. Now, I am not saying the intranquility spell was ever meant to evoke love. I don't use this to evoke love, obviously. Based on all the expert advice in this forum, it is supposed to cause "unrest" and "torment" which is missing from the effects.

According to my rootworker, it is merely putting thoughts of me (the negative aspects) repeatedly but without the "torment". I do update my rootworker of what I see (hopefully he doesn't find me a pest haha) but if her two writings are indeed movements, should I be expecting to see the intranquility spell increase the intensity over time?

On my end, I have been thinking about the reading alot and I admit I have been trying to match the reading to what I see/experience here. Like some, I did get a little agitated today which resulted in an argument with my own family member. I think Nony65 just shared recently and I think I am feeling that now. I am beginning to wonder, is my irritable mood now a sign that things are going to get alot more intense for my target?

I am trying to make sense of the whole situation, trying to see the bigger picture. If the intranquility spell is working as it should, (1.) I am still feeling irritable, (2.) while the target shows no signs of unrest, but (3.) rootworker confirmed her writings to be movements and (4.) rootworker said I am weighing on her heart without any showing of torment - all at the same time?

I have full trust that my rootworker protects me well with his work but I wished I was smart enough to link all these up and know what's going on.

Reason: Wrong thread posted

Finding_sunshine
Newly Registered

Unread post by Finding_sunshine » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:48 am

Hello everyone,
I am very fresh to this world of Hoodoo. However, I have always been very intrigued by the power of magic. So like many posters I am seeking to find reconciliation with a man I have been with for nearly 3 years. I truly believe that we have been destined to be together. Both of us have helped each other through so much, and we both have admitted to feeling that the connection we share is unlike anything either of us will ever find again.
When we were just friends, and I wanted to be something more, I cast a love spell. This was really my first experience in this department, and In the back of my mind I was a bit doubtful it would work due to me finding this spell online (haha). However, two months later like clock work, he asked me out on a date and from the beginning he had said something that stuck in the back of my mind, "this is the right relationship at the wrong time." But he felt that if we passed up the relationship he would live to regret it. He has called me a "wild card." So we dated happily for the next two and a half years.
Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, we had been arguing here and there (as most couples do) and really struggling to both give the relationship what it needed on both sides. He works full time, and I go to school full time. He also had recently bought a race car and dove into drag racing. He began to want to do more and focus on himself, and his career/passions and less on spending time together and our relationship.
I began to chase after him for fear of him leaving, but of course the more you chase the more they run....Now it has been since last Friday since things have ended. We saw each other on Sunday evening and had a very long talk, and originally he had come over to get his things from my apartment, but because I was so emotionally distraught, he decided to stay and comfort me through the night. I have asked him flat out if there is someone else, and he has said no and got very defensive repeating he "needs to find himself." We are both in our twenties.
He cried to me and told me that this is the best thing that has ever happened to him, and because of that he has had a very hard time, but that he needs to put himself first to get to where he needs to go and then think of a relationship. I have tried to the best of my ability to give him space, but it has been so hard. This man knows me better than I know myself, I have never let anyone all the way in.
He then once again repeated to me the same thing he had said at the beginning and that was "the right relationship at the wrong time." He is coming over again within this week to collect the rest of his things. I actually live very close to your store (Santa rosa) and I was considering coming in for help. I have read many things on these forums, but frankly I'm not quite sure to begin. All advice will be highly appreciated! Thank you!!

Achingsoul22

Unread post by Achingsoul22 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:23 pm

My boyfriend decided to leave me last week. We were getting a long great and never had issues. All of a sudden he wants to be done. He gave alot of silly excuses as to why he doesnt love me wnymore. I feel hurt because I trusted him. None of them make sense and he said he had to make something up so it would be easy for him. Please with advice on what to do. Right now I feel hurt and betrayed.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Achingsoul22

Do get a reading done on the situation. I did try to think about my own split from my own perspective but that's only my perspective. The readings I had with AIRR readers opened up my understanding that there are other problems in my relationship which have escaped my assessment, regardless how confident I felt I was at that point. I highly encouraged you to do a reading (or at most a second reading for a second opinion) before you pin down the reasons behind the split, consequential or otherwise. If not, it will be difficult to know what's the best, or rather the appropriate way to deal with your situation.

Outside the magickal sphere, when a person is insistent on leaving, all kinds of reasons (or excuses to us) will be dished out in your face. That's perfectly normal, be it we agree with those reasons or not. The hurt & betrayal was what I felt 6 weeks ago. I am working on my situation now and trying not to dwell on the workings too much.

Do get a reading. :). Find them here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi Finding_sunshine,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance (and assuming that you want to), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Breakups are never easy, even when they're the right thing to do, and they're absolute agony when a breakup is the last thing you want to do.

I do hope you visit the Lucky Mojo shop as you will be met with very knowledgeable and friendly people who will want to help you. My advice would be to get the Reconciliation spell kit, which has everything you need to complete the spell, including full instructions. The shop can also recommend other products to supplement that spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

The good news is that your breakup is fresh, and the shorter the timeframe from breakup to reconciliation spellwork, the greater your chance of success. No spell is guaranteed, but timing could be to your advantage here.

I wish you good luck with this spell and I hope you can turn your situation around.

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Alright. I am in need of some advice on how to proceed with my work in bringing my love interest (ex) back to me.

I started a honey jar for my love interest July 31st, and I have been working it every MWF since (minus a few days I had to leave home, but I worked them extra days to make up for it). Recently, I have started seeing heavy movement, as my love interest has been contacting me nearly every day, and it honestly feels like every conversation we have is fun, heartfelt, and just as joyous as when we were dating. This is a HUGE improvement from where we were before, which was limited contact, and when we did it was stiff and awkward.

Now, I have been waiting for my most recent Lucky Mojo purchase before continuing with any other work to bring us back together. Now that I finally have my items, I want some advice on how to move forward. Items I ordered are - a Road Opener vigil candle to remove blocks and open the way for us to come back together; a Reconciliation vigil candle to remove past hurt and bring us together; 4 figural candles to perform a moving candle breakup spell over a 7-day period to separate him from his new girlfriend and let her find a new partner while bringing my love interest back to me (Female red for me, Male Pink for love interest, Black female for her, and White Male for her new love); two Firey Wall of Protection vigil candles to protect me from any evil or negativity that may come my way from performing a Moving Candle spell; Florida Water to cleanse myself, my altar, my items, and my home with; and many oils and herbs to help in my work.

As you can see, I have quite a few things going on here, and I need some advice on how to proceed for the best results. Below are a list of questions I have, and if you have any more advice or tips you can give, I would greatly appreciate it!

-Question 1: Should I burn my Road Opener candle before, during, or after the moving candle spell?
-Question 2: Should I burn my Reconciliation candle at the same time as my Road Opener, or after? Or should I burn it during my moving candle spell?
-Question 3: Living with two roommates makes doing my work difficult, so all work must stay confined in my room, on my altar. Is it okay to work the honey jar and the moving candle spell on the same altar? I figured that I can work my honey jar next to the side that my candle and my love interest's candle will be on, and maybe add to the work.
-Question 4: I have read on the forum here that protecting yourself and cleansing yourself during Separation work is good to do. I have bought two Firey Wall of Protection candles and Florida Water for these purposes. I believe that lighting one Firey Wall of Protection vigil while I work the moving candle spell, and then doing a cleansing ritual with the Florida Water after every session with the candles will work well. Then, after the spell is complete, light the second FWoP vigil for added protection against anything that may come my way after. Does this sound like a good method? I also have FWoP oil to add to the protection.

These are all the questions I have at this time. If there is any advice on these matters that can be given, I would greatly appreciate it :) Thank you all so much!!

midnight12

Unread post by midnight12 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:27 am

Hi!
I have a few questions...I'm currently married, but my husband and I in late June agreed to a trial separation as opposed to immediate divorce. I am interested in divorce as soon as feasible, though. In July, I met a man online who reached out to me. We chatted online/began texting- he is divorced. We genuinely have everything in common, he often says what I'm thinking, can pick songs he'll just know I like and I always do. We have shared a couple psychic moments, as well. He is a Scorpio, and I'm a libra.

Early August we went out for the first time. During this first meeting, things turned sexual- which is not like me- but that passionate, not purely sexual connection we shared was hard to resist. Fast forward to three weeks ago- we've been talking this entire time via text. I will say he's gotten less communicative, over time, which is frustrating. We have only met up three times since that first meeting.

Fast forward again to last weekend- I had been working a honey jar for a month and a week now, which has kept things intense. We had a meeting planned this past weekend, and the night before, I did a candle spell (a moderated version- I couldn't get a white rose with a thorn so I substituted a knife-- I'm very new to this), to have all the love he had for me put on display/returned. The day before we met up he said he cared for me very much, that he enjoys my company and after I asked him if he wanted a sex only arrangement (as opposed to friends with benefits), he told me he'd like to stay friends with benefits. I saw in the honey jar candle wax I burned that night before, what looked like him laying on my breasts, with our hands together.

The night we went out felt much more like we were on a date (the way he acted, the nervous tension between us), yet I also felt as though things shifted some. We had a drink each, and went back to his place, and probably had some of the most intense sex ever (even he said so), and I accidentally said I loved him. I didn't mean to say this, I got caught up in the moment. I will say thought that my feelings over the past few months have grown- he knows this.

After sex, he kind of flipped on me and grew cold, moody and indifferent. He asked me if I wanted a relationship (I said no), and told me he couldn't offer me one because he was interested in a co-worker (who is also married but getting a divorce) and has been for a year now. He then said he agreed to our arrangement for sex. But that he does care about me a lot. I could tell something was deeply wrong the entire night--but mostly because he kept his eyes closed during sex- and only looked at me when my eyes were closed. Also, as he was discussing his feelings about us, he kept his eyes closed, as well (hiding his emotions/true feelings?). He then said we could still be friends, but he claimed he suddenly realized he shouldn't continue being physical out of respect for the woman he likes. I was heartbroken and cried right there a little. I told him that I couldn't be his friend because I do have feelings, and would want to kiss him and touch him in intimate ways. During this time he said he felt guilty about all of this (he twisted things by saying I'm making him feel guilty), and agreed he should've told me about the woman. I then (out of anger and hurt) mentioned I was indeed separated, but have not actually started my divorce, and that because of this I didn't want a relationship- but that I might care so deeply for him that I may actually have love-like feelings.

During this talk, (after his initial moment of flipping on me) he was holding me, laying his head between my breasts (remember the candle wax I mentioned earlier showing him doing just that), spooning me, allowing me to kiss him, and returning my kisses. He tried a few times to move away but kept finding himself touching me in some way. After all that he and I said, we had very intense sex again. And then I opted to leave (I could sense he wanted me out), we both said we'll miss each other.

When I left it was supposed to be goodbye for the last time, but it didn't feel that way. Things were and still are largely unresolved to me. And now here I am a week later- I got tarot cards a day after our last meeting, have continued to light the honey jars (one has a pic and a piece of paper with semen on it), and have done an additional candle spell using his photo. The tarot readings I've done started out negative (mostly mentioning my hurt and his narcissism) and over time have gotten very positive. Wax from the honey jar started out showing me hearts (prior to this past weekend), then they stopped showing me anything significant till a few days ago where I saw the word love spelt out in wax. Since doing my candle spell 5 days ago, from the first day I'd seen his car make pop up, over 25 times in one day- some cars being the exact color. A good sign, I think. I put an ad out on Craigslist looking for a platonic friend, and out of the replies, one guy with the same first name as my lover responded. I responded back to this person and he has yet to respond and it's been 3 days- so he likely won't (a negative sign for me and my lover, maybe?). By day 2-4 (I'm on day 5), I've still seen his car make around a lot, as well, I have felt spiritually very close to him. Ive heard a song on the radio that played the last time we were together (when we were spooning- he chose the album), so I'm thinking its a good sign. Also in addition, my tarot readings have become much more positive, I've gotten hearts on a candle I've burned again. And one heart looked like him and me kissing. Tonight when burning a pink candle, I got all the letters for love again. Also, I've prayed to St. Expedite, starting yesterday for him to contact me. Now for my question (pardon my obnoxiously long story, friends!), I've got a few days left on this candle spell, As well, he hasn't contacted me since the last time we saw each other.
1. Am I reading signs correctly?
2. Did using the knife on the candle (as opposed to a thorn) screw things up? Maybe by reversing luck?
3. Would anyone recommend anything else I should/could do to enhance our chances of reconciliation?

I don't want to message him only because I'm not sure how he'd receive it, and I don't want to annoy him? Any ideas, friends? By the way, I do intend to get a professional reading done. Also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section, but it seemed most applicable?
Thank you so much, in advance!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:34 pm

hello midnight11,

It sounds to me like you are reading the signs well. Your professional reading will give you more insight into that. For the spell, when first starting out I recommend following spells as close to the letter as possible. It is possible that the using the knife instead of the thorn weakened the spell a bit but it is hard to tell. As far as other suggestions check out the test of the posts on this thread. You can always get a Reconciliation (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) or a return to me spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html) kit.

Hope yo have lots of success!

Peace~

Nathen

midnight12

Unread post by midnight12 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:14 am

Hi, Nathen!
Thank you so much for your response!
I'm terribly sorry again for my super long post-- I just wanted to make sure
I had it as detailed as possible. I'm definitely going to see if I can get a reading
In the next couple of days. I think because outside of signs it can be hard to
Read the situation when you are unable to contact your target. Until I get my
Reading, I'll just remain patient and hopeful!
Thank you so much, again!!

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:35 pm

It's been two weeks since I started a honey jar. My ex has been friendly all this time and still physically atttacted to me. At first the candles burned clear, then they started leaving big pools of wax. Today while the candle was burning I had a nightmare about the candle going up in flame and leaving many black strands wriggling like worms. This evening we had the worst fight after the breakup, he insists on kicking me out at the end of next month and that he hates me, he even threatened to throw all my belongings out the door and change the lock. The reconciliation and return to me oils I ordered have not arrived yet. I am so distraught, what can I do in the meanwhile? It'll be a disaster for me to move in this short frame of time.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Innocence,

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I would keep working the honey jar and stay positive. You can order Balm of Gilead buds, which are used to soothe things, and are often used in reconciliation work. It may also be helpful to have a Reconciliation light set for you at MISC.
Take advantage of the time you have left there, if you do end up having to move. Get his personal concerns (hair, semen, nail clippings, used underwear, etc.) so you can keep working while you two are apart. After you start seeing movement, and you guys are back on, the Stay With Me line can help you continue the relationship without breakups.
I'm sure others will post with more ideas. Best wishes!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”