Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Delay Slow Down Court Case

Isidore
Forum Member
Spells to Delay Slow Down Court Case

Unread post by Isidore » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 am

I need to delay or postpone a court case until the following month. What products would you use to do that? Would you make the target of your spell your attorney, the cop, or the court itself? I figure I'd use the waning moon to push the court date further away from me, but Mercury and Saturn (rulers of time and timing) are still retrograde. Also, Mars (ruler of law enforcement) is also retrograde so I don't know if I can use it to work on the cop. My court date is scheduled for before any of these planets go direct. I wonder how else I can do this using strictly hoodoo methods, presuming that hoodoo methods aren't as strict when it comes to timing. I already have some court case stuff (mojo hand, candle, etc.). Should I just use them and hope for the best, although my hearing/trial will be much more winnable if it's postponed until May?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Need to delay a court case

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Inflammatory Confusion and Court Case Products are the things you want to work with.

The former can be used to cause delays.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 pm

CM Ali gave excellent suggestions-here is my .02 'cause I love court case work!

You can work on this on several levels at the same time. If your attorney is open to the idea of slowing down the trial date then give him the gift of success and eloquent speech by using products like Crown of Success, Compelling, and Deerstongue leaf. You can use Just Judge products on the judge and petition El Nino de Atocha for a delayed date as well. No matter when the date is you should have a court case honey jar going with your attorney, the cop, the other side's attorney and the judge in the honey jar. Work with five finger grass to make all parties favor you, and of course use Little John to Chew (court case root) in the jar as well.

I have worked freezer spells on court systems before so that a client who needed a delayed date got "lost in the shuffle" happens all the time-basically you freeze everything so that it stands still and drags forward very slowly.

Finally, I am assuming that the cop is witnessing against you-of course you want to shut him up and confuse him using a beef tongue spell.

For more on all of this check out the court case page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Isidore
Forum Member

Unread post by Isidore » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:10 am

Thanks to both of you for your recommendations.

nana664
Forum Member

Unread post by nana664 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Miss Bri wrote: I have worked freezer spells on court systems before so that a client who needed a delayed date got "lost in the shuffle" happens all the time-basically you freeze everything so that it stands still and drags forward very slowly.
Hmm I could really use something like this for a loved one. What exactly is put in the freezer? Case number?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Psychic Mimi
Forum Member

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:38 pm

I tried the beef tongue... works great! I was a little skeeved out when I first touched the tongue (I failed biology in school for a reason), but I put it in my head that I needed certain things to happen. Worked beautifully for the situation at hand. You can find what you are looking for here:

PS: If you happen to have problems finding the tongue, go straight to a chinese supermarket. At least for the ones I've been to up here, they always have had those on hand. They don't ask you why you want it either. ;)

blackkitten
Forum Member

Unread post by blackkitten » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:46 am

Hello,
Can someone kindly describe how to dress a beef tongue to delay a Court Case please? I have a big presentation to do with my job on that day (which will lead to a promotion). Like where do I put the Inflammatory confusion stuff etc.
I already bought the beef tongue- it looks gross- lol, but I need to do this.
Thanks all.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 am

I, personally, have not heard of using the beef tongue spell for delay of a court case day SPECIFICALLY. You can read about the Beef Tongue Spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

I would actually refer you to what Conjureman Ali said, many posts above:
Inflammatory Confusion and Court Case Products are the things you want to work with.

The former can be used to cause delays.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

blackkitten
Forum Member

Unread post by blackkitten » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks for the reply. How and where do I put the Inflammatory Confusion and Court case products. I do apologise if I am being a pain, but I honestly have no clue!.
Thank you.

Doraemon

Spells to AVOID court/lawsuits

Unread post by Doraemon » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello,

I am in a bit of potential legal matters. Long story short, no lawsuits have been filed yet. But lawyers (mine and the other party's) are talking with each other. I am hoping this to go away without ever going to the court/judge.

Is there a spell that you guys can reccomend me for the opponent and his lawyer to leave me alone? to drop this whole matter without asking for a settlement etc?

I'm not sure if i should use court case spell kit (technically this is not a court matter) or law keep away (but the lawyers are already involved)

Please advise

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to AVOID court/lawsuits

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Doraemon, I am thinking that you may need a reading on this one to check where everyone's head is; this can be kinda tricky, and it may turn out in your favor.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Doraemon

Re: Spells to Delay Slow Down Court Case

Unread post by Doraemon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:31 pm

I had a reading with an AIRR member.

Basically, the reading said that it's very unlikely this would go to a court. but the opponent/his lawyer will keep intimidating me. So, what do I do to make this go away?

I just want them to leave me alone and stop sending threatening email/letter to sue etc.

Would court case kit be helpful in this situation? or? beef tongue spell? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:09 pm

I guess the only advice here is to get a reading with an AIRR member. After that, no one cares or willing to answer your questions

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Doraemon

1. Why didnt you ask the rootworker who did your reading these questions? They had the insight to the situation and certainly could advice what work to do in support of your case. Since we ( everyone on this forum) are not reading for you we can only tell you what we would in general do for your cause. A reading gives details like key players, the reader can ask will this job work, then check the cards. So in General you answered the question, LM court case which is made to be successful in court, Also comes with instructions to use the beef tongue to silence witnesses, You may want to use stop gossip to get them to shut up, and slippery elm for their words to not hurt you ( slide right off of you). A freezer spell with allum to silence them and freeze them from your life. We have no idea what you are going to court for either which also helps to know when deciding what work to suggest. Id also say a good cleansing bath of you and the home is in order.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:30 am

Hello Doraemon,

I am sorry it took some time for someone to reply to your post. Please realize that the moderators on this forum can not monitor it 24-7. So there will be times when it takes a day or two for someone to get back to you about a post. If you want or need immediate advice you can use Hoodoo Psychics (http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/) to talk with some one right away.

To your question about how to get this lawyer and whoever the lawyer is working for to leave you alone J82 gave some excellent suggestions. It is difficult to know exactly what would work best, particularly when dealing with legal issues as they are often very complex. On top of what J82 suggested you may also want to look at Commanding products (http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html). You can sprinkle the powders where the lawyer and his client will come into contact with them while saying a prayer for what you need to happen, burn candles with the oils on them, dust any papers you send to the lawyer ect.

Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Draconis13
Forum Member

Unread post by Draconis13 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:02 am

Hey there everyone,
I really wasn't sure if this was a good place to post this topic but I thought I would try under delays. How does one go about keeping someone from showing up for a hearing, or getting them to miss a court date?
Thank you so much.

Praise St. Expedite
Praise St. Jude
Praise St. Peter

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello, empressselene.

Weren't there any ideas on this thread?

Please try this page:

Good luck

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”