Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, lar019,

I understand your frustration. That's got to be hard.

I suggest that you use some clarity ad tranquility oils on your head and then think about this thoroughly

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

If you still feel unsure abut things, then it's time for a reading:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR...

www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope and pray that all works out well for the both of you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

branden
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by branden » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:16 pm

I was burning a candle to rid myself of laziness and procrastination using banishing/cast or evil oil.My candle was burning clean but towards the end there was some unburned wax and the wick was on its side. What should be my next step?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Hello, branden ,

You would light another one.

Usually, I like to burn a run of candles until everything is clean.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

branden

Unread post by branden » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Thnx Miss Aida. Should I redo my uncrossing candle? Maybe, follow it up with Fiery Wall or should I redo my banishing/cast of candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:25 am

Hello, branden ,

Yes, definitely redo the uncrossing.

The other candles are a terrific idea also.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:54 pm

Ok I've been taught that when candles come out super clean, that is a very good sign, and I've had that many times...but what if they don't but the flame was really high and a very good flame, but didn't come out clean.... Makes me wonder...

Has anybody had that experience before? Does anyone have something similar....

Thank u in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

This means that Spirit is hearing your petition but more work needs to be done

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Butterflyheart

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:17 pm

I have been burning candles on my honey jar for a month and they always sizzle and hiss a lot and burn clean leaving no wax which I know is good since the spirits are trying to communicate to my target from what I read but recently they have just been burning clean-with high flame With no sizzle or hiss- I was wondering is that A good sign? There still burning clean just no more noise I guess I got use to the crackles and loud pops an now that I don't hear them I am wondering if it's working just as well as it was when there was crackles an sounds- just asking for some advice thank u

Dia_III
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dia_III » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi-

I started burning a return to me candle and a plain red candle with reconcillation powder on monday. It has burned pretty fast with the return to me candle being steady but the reconcillation one has gone out on its own the first hour and I relit it. It also went out when i redressed it with powder. Today is the fifth day and the wick on the reconcillation candle was still long and bent about to go out in the wax. That candle also has some black smoke at the top.

I am new to all of this and dont know if these are bad signs. I have had no problems with the return to me candle though. Since lighting the candles, me and the one I want have started speaking again at work but not texting or calling.

Any help please.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, Butterflyheart,

This all sounds good.

Sometime s Spirits talk, other times they don't, You're getting clean burns and that's important!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, Dia_III ,

We don't put powders on the candles.

It sounds to me that this is the problem (and not a spiritual one).

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Butterflyheart

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:47 pm

Thank u miss Aida! :)

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:29 pm

I recently decided to try a run of white bride and groom candles on my guy. My problem is that he won't say the words that I'm his girlfriend and we are official. I though the white candle might encourage the words I've been wanting to hear. Anyway, I lit my first candle tonight. I anointed it with the "stay with me" and "love me" oils and inscribed our names on them. I put the candle in a glass jar because the last time I tried the bride and groom on my honey jar the wax ran all over and really left a mess. So the burn started slow. The flames were strong and tall, not moving and the bride and groom were burning evenly. When it got to be half way down the action started. The flames appeared to be talking to one another. Not making noise but the flames reminded me of two people passionately talking to each other. The bride flame would bow to the groom flame and he would bend away, then the groom flame would bow to the bride flame and she would bend away. Then they would bend towards each other and touch. It was quite fascinating to watch. I really felt like I was watching a conversation of sorts or a dance. The flames appear to still be burning but have slowed down their dancing but they are mimicking one another's movements at the same time. It's really something to see. I know interpretations aren't done here on the forum, but does anyone have any thoughts as to what they think it could mean? I've enjoyed watching them dance together and converse. It's been fascinating to watch. I'm curious to see how the next burn goes.

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 pm

One more observation, the bride wick burned complete out while the groom wick is still burning. I think the brides wick was consumed by the wax as there isn't any trace of it. And the grooms wick is still very active and dancing around.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Moonbeam38,

the back and forth between the flames can mean the struggle between the two of you, it could also mean the resistance or the fighting between you two. I would move to pink red or purple candles if possible for this work, or stick a candle dressed with a controling oil behind the groom candle to influence him and tell him what to do. Also consider reading pslams or bible versus as you watch the candle. Very traditional when working with candles.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:05 pm

I've been having a run of Hot Foot vigils burned at MISC and I am very confused by the last interpretation.

Previously, the interpretations would describe haziness on the glass as resistance, and clear burns as a sign of progress, but my last interpretation said "A slight hazing at the rim of the glass signifies a little progress towards your goal in the beginning of this work. Just below, clear glass represents a new resistance towards your desired outcome in the near future."

I'm very confused. Is haziness a good thing when you are doing negative work? All of my previous burns for this run seem to have been interpreted differently.

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:41 am

Thank you. We recently have had some petty disagreements between us. The groom wick burned for quite a long time after the bride wick went out. I was going to still light my red candles on the honey jar between the burns of the bride and groom candles. I may finish the white ones and then order the pink ones to see if it helps. All I want really with the white candle is for him to be more committed in the sense that he says the words I want to hear. He shows it but I want him to say it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Hllo, misskitty49 ,

NO, it does not.

I would have a blockbuster lit and then proceed with another Hot Foot candle after that

Give this strategy a chance. It works in many cases

God luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:47 pm

Hello, Moonbeam38

I'd get a white skull candle and Dress it with marriage oil. Then, put deer's tongue on and in the mouth to get him to speak the words you want to hear: Dress it with marriage oil

www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

www.lukcymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:51 am

Thank you so much for this info! I certainly will!

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:18 am

Hi peeps,

I have a wax question,

I am burning a pair of red taper candles, one to represent a male and the other a female (me).
the "male" one has poored a lot of tears but in a funny way, they have stuck to one side a have reached over and touched my "female" taper candle like an arm, I taking this is a good sighn ?

Both the flames have been high and bouncy too

As always many thanks for all ur help

: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:21 pm

That sounds like a good explanation. The high and bouncy flames are also a sign that the spell is "taking."

I always feel for what the candle's energy is to give a sense of the meaning. Ceromancy is one of the best forms of divination, I find.

Good luck.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

vetra

Unread post by vetra » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 pm

Burning a love Attraction candle the top has Black soot but the rest is burning clear notice some wax rings do i need to follow up with another

terracotta

Unread post by terracotta » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:27 am

I recently had a Blockbuster candle lit for me by MISC. The candle report was as follows:

"The candle burned leaving a light haze around the top quarter of the glass, and a ring of unburned wax on the bottom. The candle also had to be re-lit once."

Obviously, the Blockbuster was to remove blockages in a difficult area of my life, to help me achieve certain goals. Would people suggest another Blockbuster, therefore, or should I look into alternative methods?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:28 pm

terracotta,

I would definitely burn another (or a few more) Blockbuster. When a vigil burns like that, it just means there was resistance and more prayer/work is needed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello, vetra ,

Yes. That is the right thing to do.

Take care and good luck with your spells

-----

Hello, terracotta ,

MissKitty49 is absolutely correct!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:49 pm

Hello Group:
I have been having my candles' wick sort of split into three and then form a flower-shaped disk on each end. I am not sure how to describe it, maybe I should try to upload a photo. Anyhow, I am not sure how to interpret this. I "googled" tea leaf reading to see if I might find some guidance there on how to interpret flowers. The meaning given was positive.

The candle I am currently working is for success on the job, specifically I petitioned for 3 things: 1. to bring fortune and luck, 2. open the road to new prospects, and 3. change bad & unwanted energies to good energies. -So I am thinking that the 3 flowers in the wick are about these three requests.

-However I have been having this same "phenomenon" occur with most of my candles lately. I am currently working a few situations, but mostly I am working for job success and money matters. Can anyone tell me if the tea leaf information I found is true/correct and how they feel I should interpret this unusual sign? Thanks much!
~SweetLady

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello SweetLady,

We don't upload photos on the forum.

We also don't do interpretations on the forum, but there are some wonderful tea leaf interpretations books, which you can find here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

princessvale

Unread post by princessvale » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:49 am

Hi guys,

I know that total explanations are not provided here but if I could use some tiny insights from anyone who knows. I tried to find them for myself through the forums and the candledivination page but no luck yet. So I hope you don't mind if I ask it here. (if you do i'm sorry in advance)

I did a White Skull candle spell with 4 white offertory candles - this is to slightly nudge a guy to break up with his wife and be positive tht things will not turn to shambles and to reassure him that everything is going to be ok if you go forward.
I dressed it with bend over oil, domination oil, rose of cruxifixion oil and put some calamus root chips into 4 spots of the head and rolled in gypsy command powder. I carved the skull with his name and dob and short command like break up with *Laura* now things like that. and put petitions, and photo and personal items in the bottom.
I didn't use the break up oil or separation oil because the idea is to just give him a push.
But on the 4 offertory candles i used bend over, domination and separation oil.
And I dab 4 spots on the petitions of breakup oil.

I know this post starting to sound like it belongs in the skull section but i'm getting there to the point now!
The candle burnt low that first few days - and started burning high and steadily.

1. Before the last day - the right side of the skull kind of fell off. and the candle continue to burn in the middle with lots of wax.
This is my question - on the skull head side that didn't melt, my carvings is still there and the word left was her name "Laura" just sitting there. No sign of melting on that part at all. Should this mean something?? (I really can't find it anywhere)

2.And in the end the flame splits into 2; one big in the middle and one small on the right side - but then the middle big flame splits again and then there's 3 flames. And after a bit the little one (isolated one) on the right goes out leaving the two. ( by this time it was burning on my petition paper)
I read that this means if you're trying to split two people up it shows - but if it splits into 3s that means that there is interference of the third person.
I'm not sure i understand if this means its going to work or what does it mean.

3. Lastly I wanted to ask about the wax the fell off that has her name carved on it - when I bury the remains should I throw this part into the running water? to really separate them? or should I bury with all the remains.

If anyone can spare a little time sharing their insights on this that would be a great help..
Thank you so much in advance.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:59 am

Hello Princessvale,

I am sorry but because this is a service offered by the professional readers over at AIRR (www.associationofreadersandrootworkers.org) we really can't give you an interpretation. Hop over to their site and look through the readers to see if there is someone who you think could help you interpret this. I am sure they could help you with it in a small amount of time so it could be affordable for you.

Peace~

Nathen

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:04 am

Hello All,

I am burning a white skull candle for love dressed appropriately and with my target's hair. Last night I really felt urge to burn it late. I have been burning the skull on Wednesdays, honey jar on Fridays. Target lives in another State. After praying over it and lighting it I left and when I returned I saw the flame "dancing". I have never seen this happen on my candles, no breeze or draft in the room. The flame looked happy so I got on my knees and prayed and the flame continued the happy dance. The wick is now about a 1/2 inch close to completion however almost the entire back of the skull is intact. Any insight on this and what it could mean?

I will be at Lucky Mojo at the end of the month to buy more supplies so suggestions and insight would be super helpful. Thank you!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Happyntd, figural candles often burn unevenly as you described, because they are irregularly shaped. We can't give detailed candle readings on this forum. Your best bet is to consult an AIRR reader who can read candle wax and signs.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:13 am

Thank you Miss Michaele. I will be consulting her. My post wasn't very clear. I was thrilled to see the flame but not so much about how the back of the skull did not melt and thought the signs were conflicting. Thank you for clarifying. I want to burn another skull candle, mostly because I like them, but will discuss this with my reader.

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:46 pm

I had MISC burn the Intranquility candle and this is what the report said.

"A slight hazing that covers the glass signifies progress toward your desired outcome in the near future. A thin ring of left over wax at the base might suggest that any unresolved issues from the past may need some focus for this work to complete."

In the same time, I was doing the honey jar love spell. I thought it might help, but I was told that the honey jar love spell and the IS would work against eachother, so I discontinued the honey jar spell. Last week, I ordered another IS alongside with the Protection candle. After the IS finishes burning, and if I get the same result, what candle should I use based on the candle report?

Or should I do another IS ?

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Or should I do another IS

Reason: Merged with his/her post above this one

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:53 am

Hello, LuckyLady1040,

I would light a blockbuster first. Then, follow it up with another Intranquil Spirit candle

Wishing you great success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:54 pm

I ordered a Blockbuster candle to be burned after the current IS finishes burning. Should I wait to get the Candle report on the Blockbuster before ordering the Intranquil after that in case the glass gets a ring a wax after it finishes burning and I should order another one, or just burn the IS candle right after the Blockbuster finishes burning?
If I should order more IS candle(s), should I order one or three? The quanity of one is just in case I have to light another Blockbuster right after the IS finishes burning and I get the Candle report saying that some issues have to be resolved?

Melissajohn7188

Unread post by Melissajohn7188 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:34 pm

My ex bf and his gf has been harassing me tremendously so I decided to seek the help of a root worker to destroy them. They are a long list of legal issues involve as well. Anyway, She gave me a black candle to burn that was fixed...well it burned all the way through (5.5 days!) and at the very very end, the glass cracked. All the wax was gone so the candle did not explode. She said it was an excellent sign. Did this happen to anyone else?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:12 am

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

I would order a run of Blockbusters until they are clear.

Then, go for the Inrtanquil Spirit candles

I hope this helps.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:13 am

Hello, Melissajohn7188 ,

Yes, this is a great sig n for this type of work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Melissajohn7188

Unread post by Melissajohn7188 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:56 pm

Thank you so much for your input! I am really praying hard for justice. The courts have taken the matter into their hands as well... You can imagine how bad the situation is. I have strong faith that justice will served spiritually and hopefully in court....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, Melissajohn7188 ,

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SouthernCharmer

Unread post by SouthernCharmer » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:21 pm

Hello there! I am new to this board and new to casting spells. I've just cast my first spell, a Prosperity candle spell and the candle has melted all the way down. However, for the past 30 mins the flame is just sitting there, at the bottom of the candle holder, as strong as ever. I'm watching it to make sure nothing catches fire, but I need to know should I blow it out?? Will that affect the spell negatively?? Since nothing seems to be wrong, I'm just letting it continue to burn bit at some point I have to go to sleep and it's pretty much a fire hazard. Please help! Thank you!!

Melissajohn7188

Unread post by Melissajohn7188 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:34 pm

Iam doing some more candle work - I noticed that on my black 7 day candle, there is a lot of black soot near the top and it gets clearer toward the bottom. On my st Michael candle for protection, there is little shoot. Based on what I read, black soot means that there is some opposition. In the case of the black candle for him, does that mean that's am
Going to have to do some stronger work and burn more
Candles to destroy and get rid of him?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi Melissajohn7188,

I would burn another candle on him and see what kind of results you get. Soot at the top that clears away towards the bottom is a good sign, but you might want to do another candle and see how it burns.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi SouthernCharmer,

You don't want to blow out a candle ever...it signifies that you are abandoning the spell.

Here is a page that Miss Cat wrote on candle divination, which should help you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck.

SouthernCharmer

Unread post by SouthernCharmer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:20 am

Thank you for the reply, the flame eventually went out on its own., I stayed awake to watch. I guess I wanted to know if what happened is normal? I mean, there was no candle left, just a piece if wick in the candle holder that stayed lit. Should I still not ever blow that out even though technically the candle had already burned completely away?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:56 am

Hi SouthernCharmer,

The candle is considered still active as long as there is a flame. Even if the wax is gone, as long as you have a flame then the candle has not ended.

You never want to blow out an active flame unless you want to put a stop to the work.

Please read the page I linked you to above and you can learn what Miss Cat says about all of these candle scenarios, including when a flame seems to cling to life for so long.

Good luck.

SouthernCharmer

Unread post by SouthernCharmer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 am

Thank you again. I'll read over Miss Cat's link more thoroughly.

Melissajohn7188

Unread post by Melissajohn7188 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:42 am

Thank you miss athena!! Blessings!

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:41 pm

I got the candle report for the Protection candle spell it says:

The candle burned leaving the sides of the glass clear, but with some scattered bits of herbs and glitter.  This is a sign of blockages and delays.  Prayer, meditation, dream work, and social interaction can help to clear things up.  Then, your protection will be in place.  Blessings!

Is there any other spell I have to do? I did a cleansing bath a few days ago.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

I would light a blockbuster candle.

Then, follow that up with another Protection candle.

Also, please take a look at these spells:

www.luckymojocom/protectionspells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:21 pm

In the petition when burning the Protection candle , I have it like this:

"To break down the obstacles that prevent me from being protected from bad karma in result of the Intranquility spell."

Does that sound right? The back story I had MISC lit the Protection candle alongside with the IS candle.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

Tear down obstacles preventing LuckyLady from protection. (that's what I would write. Except, write your real name).

Also, in the future, please post questions in the appropriate subforums and threads

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Youllneverknow

Unread post by Youllneverknow » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:44 pm

So I started a moving figural 7 day come to me spell. Whatever you want to call it. It's for a specific person and I used LMs come to me oil. This is the first night I burnt it (because of the moon). So at the beginning of the burn my candle was letting off black smoke that didn't lean in any direction. His candle was "sizzling" a bit here and there. Both flames were healthy for the majority, but mine was a lot higher than his, and then his was higher than mine. At the end his burned a tiny amount f black smoke for all of a minute or two (mine was for about 10-15 minutes). The last 33% of the burn the flames were leaning together, but were flickering too (how ever remained strong through out)
But I noticed before I put them out for the night that his candle had a bunch of year marks, how ever mine did not...
Is this too significant? Should I be worried?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, Youllneverknow ,

Here is the page on candle divination: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Please read this page for your answers

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:26 am

So I've noticed that since burning my red vigil return to me/reconciliation candle with his picture taped to the back with petition that 2 black soot marks have appeared in the last few days. One covering his eye & the other right over his mouth. The flame has been dancing around alot. I have added a little bit of vandal root & Damiana to it as well as reconciliation , dragons blood , and attraction oil to it. Could someone tell me what this means exactly?

Hellothere95

Unread post by Hellothere95 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:42 pm

I am doing a return to me candle and I had contact with my ex. We have made plans to speak in person. I ended up reaching out as I felt it in my intuition. The candle was burning clear and then after we talked the flame became as big as can be (biggest I've ever seen) and now the top of the candle has black soot but is burning clear from middle to bottom (still lit). I feel pretty good about it. I got a reading and that said that our conversation would go well. Might not get right back together but would start the communication.. Anyone experienced a huge flame like that before? Seems like it was a good sign. Could be that the black soot and then clear glass is that it broke through whatever barrier was happening. This is my third one and the second burned pretty clear with a bit of haze; first had some soot at top and then burned very clear at the bottom.

Youllneverknow

Unread post by Youllneverknow » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Hellothere95, That doesn't sound too terrible at all. I like tot think Big flames means the spell is healthy. I also have the tendency to believe that if it starts out sooty but burns clean that it is clearing bad and negative energy. Also you're right to assume you won't be back together right away, not because of the candle but because while spells are awesome, it takes time and a lot of positive energy to manifest. At least in my experience, hope this helps.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello, Folks,

Sorry but we do not perform interpretations or divinations on this forum.
PLEASE read the pages on each thread before posting your questions.

PLEASE read http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And for wax symbols, you can buy a tea leaf symbol interpretation book. Find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Otherwise, you can contact an AIRR member for further help: http://readersandrootworkers.org

An you can buy this book for more help

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”