Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 pm

I've tried to work with him for love and it never worked - from what I've heard people either have great success with him or no results at all. For love I usually work with St Anthony and St Jude. In my experience St Anthony can work miracles but if something isn't right, he doesn't respond at all.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 pm

I know I am in the minority, but I do not work with St. Expedite. My best saint has always been St. Anthony for pretty much everything. I like St. Joseph for money and job work. I also love St. Raphael for love. He is the patron saint for meeting future mates. Of course I work with St. Michael for protection and St. Gabriel for communication. I like the arch angels a lot.

Mary

jadejenova

Unread post by jadejenova » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:11 am

I started my petition to St. Expedite last night at about 11:45pm (it was still technically Wednesday, right?) but I had to move my altar shortly after I finished my prayer because of the heat of the candle. I was afraid that where my candle was placed will either start to make the deco around it melt or start a fire. So I moved my entire altar over (candle, framed pic of Saint Expedite, and glass of water) and prayed over it again, except this time I knocked 3 times before starting the prayer and called the Saint to get his attention (and so he would know that I moved it I guess). After moving my altar and praying again, I had my candle lit like usual but it was really late and I didnt want to go to sleep with the candle burning (again I didnt want to start a fire) so I had my fiance snuff it out. I re-lit my candle again this morning ( I intend to snuff it out if it hasnt burned down before I go to work), knocked to call the Saint's attention and prayed again, except this time the candle sparked for a second before lighting.

I guess my questions are:
Do you think St. Expedite heard my request even though it was so late in asking? (practically Thursday)
Would he still hear my request after moving my altar shortly after asking the first time, and then asking again?
By not letting the candle burn all the way down and snuffing it out, would that damage my request being granted even though I re-lit it and prayed over it again today?
Is the candle sparking a good thing?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 am

Don't worry, no saint or entity is going to be upset with you becuase you didn't want to burn your house down. I'm sure he heard your petition. Calling upon him so late probably worked in your favour, as there are more sleeping people and less energy interference from people who are awake.

As for the sparking... this should help you out.

Keep praying and working your candle, you'll be fine.

Tishee

Unread post by Tishee » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am

I would like to thank St. Expedite to for helping me find my debit card :)

luckyme77

Unread post by luckyme77 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:48 pm

I'm really confused on how to pray to St.Expedite and I want to do the right thing .My question is first, Do I have to start praying and burning candle on Wednesday only , my second question is pray daily without lighting candles and only light a candle on Wednesday or pray daily and burn candles at the same. I really appreciate you help in this matter. Thank you for your time and assistance.

luckyme77

Unread post by luckyme77 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm really confused on how to pray to St.Expedite and I want to do the right thing .My question is first, Do I have to start praying and burning candle on Wednesday only , my second question is pray daily without lighting candles and only light a candle on Wednesday or pray daily and burn candles at the same. I really appreciate you help in this matter. Thank you for your time and assistance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:44 am

St. Expedite is discussed here on LM's website http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

brujobori123

Unread post by brujobori123 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm

st expedite is a very strong saint for starters. He has aspects of him that could kill so be careful with working with him he is a tricky saint to work with you better be aware of the things you do with him. When he comes through for you you better give him his flowers or pound cake i read in a book that he may take a loved one if his dues are not paid well take care.

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

So that means he is a spirit and he comes for vengeance :?: A friend of mind told me that all spirits have to be paid for when using then for spells etc.. and you never stop paying them it's a life long commitment is that always true because I bake a awesome pound cake from scratch. Also if you want to do all things that are stated put his name in paper,a glass of water, and the pound cake what that work more in your favor, and does it have to be spring water :?: I once called for oshun the goddess of love but request was never granted :) I was a newbie then I gotten much better now though just patience lol.

luckyme77

Unread post by luckyme77 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Thank you guys it helps me a lot to understand.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 am

A friend of mind told me that all spirits have to be paid for when using then for spells etc.. and you never stop paying them it's a life long commitment
Depends on what system you are working with - I mean, if you're talking an initiatory ATR, then the spirits you work with are with you always and you are committed to caring for them permanently.

However, if it's the case of saints, or other types of working spirits or entities then generally they get paid when a job is performed. You are not committed to permanently caring for them, unless that is part of the bargain that you strike up with them. Some spirits may become very good working spirits that you may want to keep around and care for because they are so beneficial. But you can certainly work with a saint or spirit on a case by case basis only.

I don't personally recommend spirit work for the average beginning practitioner, though. But your mileage may vary.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:35 am

jujugiggles wrote: Depends on what system you are working with - I mean, if you're talking an initiatory ATR, then the spirits you work with are with you always and you are committed to caring for them permanently.

However, if it's the case of saints, or other types of working spirits or entities then generally they get paid when a job is performed. You are not committed to permanently caring for them, unless that is part of the bargain that you strike up with them. Some spirits may become very good working spirits that you may want to keep around and care for because they are so beneficial. But you can certainly work with a saint or spirit on a case by case basis only.

I don't personally recommend spirit work for the average beginning practitioner, though. But your mileage may vary.
Thanks I have been practicing since 2004 all my work has been satisfied one ones I'm working on now their are signs but is that enough I( only have two targets and I do others that have done me no one else I dont do it daily I have my breaksfoe up to a year.So is that conciderd still new :?:

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Sorry if this post sounded silly but i notice that the glass of water that I placed on my money altar next to a small statue of St Expedite seem to be getting lesser and lesser each day....it really seem like he is 'drinking' the water in some way lol. Or could it just be a 'natural phenomenon' as I live somewhere with very humid climate? Anyway I've been petitioning to him on some lottery/money luck to no avail and I thought the diminished water is perhaps some sign that its working? But then again its been months no sign of it coming to pass though.....

Hope someone can enlighten me on this. Many thanks! ;)

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm

This is actually pretty simple. It's evaporating :)

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm

I have never prayed to a saint before, but upon finding the pages about St. Expedite I decided to come to him about a relationship problem I was having. I said my prayer & within hours I saw improvement in my situation. Each day is getting better. I am convinced it was my prayer to St. Expedite & my vigil candles at LM. Thank you St. Expedite for being so quick & continuing to improve my situation each day.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:36 am

EXpedite is not the saint to work with on love spells. First time I asked for his intercession, to bring my ex back quickly to me, he did the job and fast but at the expense of the ex wife coming along for ride and fourteen obsessive calls of harassment. He didnt do the job right, the way that I asked, so I with withheld payment. Then this last time I decided to give him another try, burned an Expedite candle and asked him to have someone contact me in person and ot come to me in person. I made it clear.The person, the very next day sent an email and it was not even worth it. This was month ago. I give respect to Expedite but with me, he seems to do a very slipshod job @ his portion of the work. If he doesnt complete the job, I dont pay.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:08 am

prettykila wrote:EXpedite is not the saint to work with on love spells. First time I asked for his intercession, to bring my ex back quickly to me, he did the job and fast but at the expense of the ex wife coming along for ride and fourteen obsessive calls of harassment. He didnt do the job right, the way that I asked, so I with withheld payment. Then this last time I decided to give him another try, burned an Expedite candle and asked him to have someone contact me in person and ot come to me in person. I made it clear.The person, the very next day sent an email and it was not even worth it. This was month ago. I give respect to Expedite but with me, he seems to do a very slipshod job @ his portion of the work. If he doesnt complete the job, I dont pay.
Well part of that might be that he can be a bit finicky for a Saint, if he doesn't like someone or thinks that they are asking for the wrong thing he doesn't do the job. If I were you I wouldn't work with him again, he can come back to bite you if you don't pay him what you said you would and I wouldn't tempt fate by asking him again. :shock: Saint Anthony, Saint valentine, their great for love work and tend to take all cases lol. Personally I have heard of Saint Expedite doing wonders in love work. I have never petitioned him for such but it has been done.
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 am

prettykila wrote:EXpedite is not the saint to work with on love spells. First time I asked for his intercession, to bring my ex back quickly to me, he did the job and fast but at the expense of the ex wife coming along for ride and fourteen obsessive calls of harassment. He didnt do the job right, the way that I asked, so I with withheld payment. Then this last time I decided to give him another try, burned an Expedite candle and asked him to have someone contact me in person and ot come to me in person. I made it clear.The person, the very next day sent an email and it was not even worth it. This was month ago. I give respect to Expedite but with me, he seems to do a very slipshod job @ his portion of the work. If he doesnt complete the job, I dont pay.
I have actually have heard a lot stories like yours about St. Expedite and love work. I would be careful about not paying him though, because that can cause other problems.

Again, the saints have different notions about love.

Mary

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:40 pm

This brings to mind the saying "Do you want it done fast or do you want it done right?" I get the feeling (and I could be way off) when I've worked with St Expedite that he'll bring what you ask for in his way, and it may be precisely what you asked for but not what you've intended.

I will say if he comes through, even partially, you still have to pay him, even if it's not exactly what you wanted. If he takes back what you asked for and then some monetarily, I'd hate to see what he does with love requests.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

detached

Unread post by detached » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:43 pm

so when it is time 2 pay him, do u jus sit the poundcake, and wateva else in front of the candle or pic?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 pm

pecantan wrote:so when it is time 2 pay him, do u jus sit the poundcake, and wateva else in front of the candle or pic?
I put it out in front of a church.

Mary

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:00 pm

My friend's place just burned down and she has no one in NYC. It burned down when she had lit a candle to St expedite. I wonder what that means, because he was supposed to help her with the apt bs she was already going through. She's been trying for a job, and finally has an interview this week. Because she doesn't have enough money for housing this wk Can anyone find it in their heart to help? She's a really sweet and helpful woman. just going through a lot right now. a good deed never goes forgotten and will be repaid. I would help except I live in IL.

Or are there any spells or prayers I can perform on her behalf?

Thanks

Ames

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Okay, did the candle burn down her place or did it just happen to burn down while she was doing the spell? I hope it is the second, but in this case it helps to be specific what she wanted from St. Expedite. It is kind of asking him to bring you quick money by asking him, and then you get hurt in a car accident, and get money. I mean you are hurt but you got the money right? This is kinda the same thing. Also, with St Expedite has she used him previously or even in this instance, and did she repay him with pound cake and flowers. If she did not then perhaps that is why he took her apartment away from her. Such a harsh lesson to learn if this was the case, but if you do not repay certain Saints properly then they will take away what the gave you.

I would do a petition to St. Joseph to ensure that she gets the job. This requires a yellow candle. Then I would petition to St Jude to help her get a good place soon since this is extenuating circumstances. Just be sure that you give him the payment he asks for or he will take it away.

I hope this helps some. If you would like, you could PM me I will be willing to help.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

charminmuse

Unread post by charminmuse » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 am

Ive never worked with saints before, St Expidite seems to be popular, can you share experiences with him...Id rather hear personal stories than some random internet search sites....looking forward!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:36 am

You are in the thread for Saint Expedite now. Simply begin reading at page 1 and you will find many testemonials and much information

St. Expedite brings luck in a hurry; light his candle on a Wednesday for quick results.

CAN-MIC-SEXP
St. Expedite Candle
Set on the MISC Altar, with an Emailed Candle Report
1 candle: $25.00
3 candle run: $69.00
7 candle run: $147.00
13 candle run: $234.00

You can write your petition and select your run length
by clicking on the yellow Add To Cart button right here in the Forum.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:49 am

Thank you so much starsinthesky, I'll PM you

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:28 am

I lit a candle to st expedite using the metod described on this site...i am looking for a job..did it for three days but cant keep his picture or any of the red flowers etc or petition prayer near it..i could do it since the family was away visiting relatives but now are back..that was a week ago and i had to stop after 3 days, because they make fun of stuff and theres no place to do it out of sight, we have a very full house. :(

so far nothing has happened on the job front..no new or good news :?

how do i continue... i can dedicate red candles to him and keep those burning without the other 'st expedite altar ' things..picture flowers etc..would that be ok?

what i cant understand is how long , ie how many days do i keep the candles burning...each of the tapers i use take almost 6-7 hours to burn out..how many days do i keep doing this? :roll:

and if nothing happens, say for a month or so and then i get a job is it still attributable to st expedite and does he still have to be paid..not that i grudge any saint their payment, but i mean how does one know who to attribute it to, specially if one is doing other spells for the same purpose? :roll:

the website does not specify days or weeks for obvious reasons , since every case is so different, but i mean how does one know? :roll:
thanks!

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:37 pm

For this reason, I am afraid to do anymore work with St. Expedite. He is so tricky!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Do not be afraid. You just need to make sure that you pay him within immediately with pound cake and flowers. Research is key when you're working with some saints ask they ask for a certain kind of payment. Also, make sure you practice fire safety.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Saint Expedite probably isn't the best choice when looking for a job. He can do almost anything of course, but his specialty is doing things quickly which is probably why he's so popular. For help with employment, I would petition Saint Joseph (or Saint Jude in hopeless situations) because that's his specialty.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:42 am

oh-ok!
but what sort of things does one petition st expedite for then?
also how long does one wait or for how long does one light the candles for him or for st joseph or st jude for that matter?
thanks..sorry about the qs...i am only now beginning to get a handle on these concepts
Zee

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 am

St expedite is great for getting something done that you have been procrastinating on. He is also good for fast money, or anything you want speedy assistance on in a considerable amount of time. You just need to be specific and perhaps give him a deadline rather than letting it just linger. St Expedite can perhaps aid in finding you a job quickly, but he just brings speedily. For an actual job, petition St Joseph.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

St Jude
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

I usually pray to St Jude until the vigil candle is out, or until I feel he has heard my prayer. Or I will only light his vigil candle during a certain day of the week such as Sunday.

St Joseph

I usually pray to him every day or I will petition on certain days such as wednesday or Sunday til he grants my petition. He can help aid you in the job search, or any kind of job troubles you are having on the job. I have a church here dedicated to St Joseph the worker so I usually just leave my petition there once the candle has burned out, or I dedicate some lillies to him on my altar. He does not have a formal payment like St jude or St expedite, but still I thank you for his help.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:28 pm

thanks so much starsinthesky!...that was a great and very well explained reply!!
so i petitioned st expedite for a job a couple weeks ago for 3 days in a row and burned a red candle daily..then i left off...now if i receive any interview calls say withing the month i think i should definetiely pay him, but from now on i will petition st Joseph on a regular basis for job getting and security, does this seem the logical conclusion based on what you just said?
thanks
Zee

Ms T

Unread post by Ms T » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for answering my prayer.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi Zee,

be careful with St Expedite. I wish he had a warning sign! not trying to scare you, but if he isn't respected properly, negative things can happen. Stick to St. Jo :)

gcn2u

Unread post by gcn2u » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:45 pm

I also give my thanks and praise to St. Exepdite for helping me many times. Thank you St. Exepdite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:36 pm

I want to give my thanks to St. Expedite for assisting me with my case.

HOL-CAT-ITE1
St. Expedite Holy Card
$1.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 am

I was due an important piece of work yesterday, and although I had sat down at the computer to get it done for hours, I kept getting distracted and couldn't get focused- I know this sounds very ironic, but although I kept procrastinating, but I really wanted to get the work done.

So, I petitioned St. Expedite (since I read that he is the patron saint of procrastination) to help me to be able to concentrate on my work, and stop being distracted, in order for me to finish it successfully, but I just COULDN'T focus. I did manage to do most of it- but only after I stayed up the entire night. I finished it today, but it was pretty lackluster..

I understand that it's purely my own fault since I'm the one who let myself be distracted, but I'm wondering- should I still make offerings to St. Expedite, even though I did not manage to finish my work in time?

I mean, technically, I suppose I didn't specify when I wanted it done by- I did get it done eventually, though, but isn't St. Expedite supposed to be called upon for urgent "quick-fixes"?
But I did ask for focus and to not be distracted so as to allow me to work more efficiently, though..

What do you guys think? Do let me know what you think soon, because I don't want to be late with offerings (if any) in case he takes anything back!

Thanks, and happy hoodooing! :D
Annabelle

Miss Kerry

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 am

I buy him red roses, but I believe he also likes pound cake! xxx
2010 Course Graduate #1548

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:12 am

I have yet to work with St. Expedite, but I think it would be a bad idea to not make the appropriate payment. After that, you could try to determine the root of what held back your progress in this matter.
If you're a perfectionist -- like me -- you may find that a lot of times you are simply getting in your own way. If that's the case you could try working to let go of the bad habits that cause you hold yourself back. I just ordered some Road Opener products and am looking forward to working with them for issues similar to yours.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

MiracleMaxxwell

Unread post by MiracleMaxxwell » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Yes, I would say he deserves and offering. Flowers, pound cake and a glass of water.

V

hiighpriestess wrote:I was due an important piece of work yesterday, and although I had sat down at the computer to get it done for hours, I kept getting distracted and couldn't get focused- I know this sounds very ironic, but although I kept procrastinating, but I really wanted to get the work done.

So, I petitioned St. Expedite (since I read that he is the patron saint of procrastination) to help me to be able to concentrate on my work, and stop being distracted, in order for me to finish it successfully, but I just COULDN'T focus. I did manage to do most of it- but only after I stayed up the entire night. I finished it today, but it was pretty lackluster..

I understand that it's purely my own fault since I'm the one who let myself be distracted, but I'm wondering- should I still make offerings to St. Expedite, even though I did not manage to finish my work in time?

I mean, technically, I suppose I didn't specify when I wanted it done by- I did get it done eventually, though, but isn't St. Expedite supposed to be called upon for urgent "quick-fixes"?
But I did ask for focus and to not be distracted so as to allow me to work more efficiently, though..

What do you guys think? Do let me know what you think soon, because I don't want to be late with offerings (if any) in case he takes anything back!

Thanks, and happy hoodooing! :D
Annabelle

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Thank you, St. Expedite, for helping me complete my paper in time for the deadline!

I do hope you enjoy the poundcake later tonight :)

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:12 pm

thank you ,St Expedite, even you didn't granted the whole thing, with that little you help me.like i promised i made your pound cake and today you will have your wine, flowers and your candle. thank you

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 am

Thanks, everyone :)

I burnt a tealight candle for him in addition to a slice of pound cake and a tumbler of water- I take it that it's fine to not give him flowers?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:39 am

i burnt a glass candle for him , pound cake that i make for him , flowers and red wine. if you are offering to him , to have to pay because he deserves all that.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:31 am

Thank you so much St Expedite...I will pay you today! :D :D
This is the first time I petitioned St Expedite. It was for a job.
Before I did the petition and other work I was sitting in front of my computer for 2 whole months with no response to my over 100 (easily) applications.
Since I did that I have been to 8 interviews, and some of them are for really good jobs. In this economy that in itself is a miracle! :D

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:37 am

I just did my offering to st expedite of pound cake etc...what does one do with the edible offering? i have read different things on the forum
1. consume it for self and family
2.cast it to the birds etc.back to nature
3.give it away to others

please recommend the proper course of action

thanks!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:23 am

2 or 3. Don't eat it yourself.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Thanks NDG..I just went and did option #2.

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Question - how long does the offering have to stay with the candle / on the altar with the saints image etc. before doing 2 or 3 ?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 pm

For offerings of fresh flowers, they are removed once the flowers begin to wilt. Look at the flowers...would you be pleased to receive them as a gift? Once they are no longer "gift quality" it's time to remove them and replace as necessary. With food offerings it really depends on the food -- apples last much longer than cut apple slices. I have yet to work with St. Expedite, who is traditionally offered poundcake, but I think I would probably remove it within two-three days. No one likes stale cake! Again, you can use yourself as a guideline...would you eat it? If not, it's time to appropriately dispose of the offering. For items that spoil quickly you can make additional offerings if you feel the need to do so. If you are working an altar where you want to keep a nearly constant offering, like an ancestor's altar, it is definitely better to look for offerings that have a longer "shelf life." For example certain flowers last much longer than others. Well cared for potted plants can also make a wonderful offering, especially if you make tending to the plant part of your ongoing petition or work. Uncut fruit such as apples and nuts can remain fresh for weeks. Just bear in mind you don't want to make an offering of anything that you would not give to your most important guest -- offer your best and don't forget to use your nice china and pretty vases!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Rosalie

Unread post by Rosalie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for granting me my request. I had not expected any results. I truly believe St. Expedite that you were responsible therefore as promised I will give you my gifts to you tomorrow. I have not forgotten and will do so as promised. A glass of red wine, pound cake and coins....thank you so much!!!

Rosalie
xoxo

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 pm

A good guide is once you've made the offering, leave the room and let the saint/spirit 'eat' or enjoy on their own. Overnight is good. Then dispose after that.

detached

Unread post by detached » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Thanku St. Expedite for giving me some of what i asked for. Please can you complete the job. I really would appreciate it. Thanku.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Thank you St Expedite!
Thank you for bringing things to this juncture!
Please do the last extra bit which seems to have gotten stuck!
Please arrange for it to happen!

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 am

I just saw this post...I only left it for a few hours..like from 7am to 1 in the afternoon...does this mean I should do it again?
Please let me know as i dont intend to anger the saints, sp as my wish has almost come true!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:12 pm

No, you let them have time to 'eat', you're all good. it's not really about how long you leave them with the offering, it's more about showing respect by letting them have that time.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:49 am

thx NDG:-)
Sort of like in 'real life' isn't it?
I'll definitely keep that in mind next time. St Expedite has been good to me!

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanksfor your fast work St Expedite!, you granted my request,please continue to finish all the good work. enjoy the cake and flowers.thanks again.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”