Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Star Anise

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Star Anise » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:57 pm

Thanks Miss Aida;

I was under the impression it was a rule, but thank you for clearing it up! I do believe I've seen subtle movement however, which I'm very happy about. My target referenced a time when we went out together after not speaking to me for weeks. Feeling very positive!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

Movement!!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:03 am

So this is the third time I've seen my target since 22nd of May after chatting with him.But he's all ways been outside the rival's house !I also saw his name on a van today saying " Heal & (targets name)" before I saw him outside the rivals house. The night before I washed with Saint Anthony soap asking for him to bring the target back and begging God as well as Spirit, so I don't know if I should be taking these as good signs?My reader said he's depressed and that the rival won't let him go and wants to be the one in charge while he is being submissive.He's also trying to avoid me because of all whats going on. So I am hoping that actually seeing him while driving past is a good sign that I will interact with him again or he will contact me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello RoseStar21,

I hope it's a sign!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:21 pm

I have a peculiar question in regards to signs. I tried searching on here but have yet to find the answer. My question has to do with signs during Venus retrograde.

Backstory: I had a positive reading from a rootworker from here roughly month and half ago, at his suggestion I started working a red skull on my love interest. It finally went out this morning, it took a month. I had been burning it for twenty mins or so every morning. No signs all month. Though I've been asking. So after the candle went out today I just accepted the fact that I'd have to wait and see. Whatever will be, will be. Well couple hours he (my target) text me out of the blue & apologized for not being in touch, says he's been busy on tour (he's a musician).

Normally I get subtle signs first, several clustered in a day, before movement like him reaching out. That's how I always know I'll be hearing from him. It's unusual for him to reach out without prior signs. I know this whole month Venus has been retrograde and goes direct on the 6th. So I'm not sure I had a sign today OR if it was Venus's influence. I understand during this kind of retrograde lovers from the past tend to reemerge. I was holding off making any further decisions about him & our relationship till after the 6th. Or another scenario, could this sign be a sign of Venus going direct already?

Any input? Any thoughts on spell work and if they're affected by Venus retrograde?

Thanks for any insight!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi GypsyAnn,

From my personal experience, signs don't necessarily have to appear before you start to see movement. Not all rootworkers will work with planetary influence, so it's hard to say whether Venus in Retrograde played a role here. I would just take it as a sign that your work is working, and kudos for that!

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Thank you Miss Athena! I never paid much attention to anything planetary but I admit this past month of Venus in retrograde has lived up to its name...I've had exes contact me...just a very weird month lol. Wanted to be sure it was a sign and not Venus playing a trick on me.
Thank you for your quick response!

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:07 pm

I recently posted about continuous signs and no movement from completed work. Well over the last two weeks the signs have continued.

After almost a year of no mention, my 5 year old nephew is constantly talking about my target with no reason to. Last week I went to a bar, I told my friend that I was reluctant to go as I had a strange feeling that he would be there, but I had no reason to think he would. Lo and behold after an hour of being there, my target arrived. He stood watching and staring at me from a distance and then followed me around for a while until his partner arrived. At that point I went to the store with a friend as I was feeling a little upset. As I got out of the taxi back at the bar my target was walking towards me with his partner. We spoke briefly for the first time since September last year.

Since then the signs have become even more regular. Finally today I was driving home from work, I have a long drive home. First of all I saw a lorry with his name on the side, then I was just thinking about him, I turned on to a side road, there was no one in sight, then all of a sudden there he was in his truck.

I know that a reading on this would be best but right now I have no money at all. Should I resume work on him, or just see what happens?

Thanks xx

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Angelkitty, it looks to me like the situation is ripe for more work. Good luck!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele! X

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:48 pm

I'm new here and wanted to share my experience with you all. I cast a love spell on my target and so far I've had signs and movement just not completion but I started my work about a month ago, I have gotten a reading and she has seen us working out and last night I asked for a sign that everything will work out and hadn't gotten a response so I go to take a shower before bed tonight and I get out of the shower and his name is on my mirror in the water on the mirror. It definitely got my attention and caught me off guard I wasn't expecting it by any means.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Honeydew0809, that would really freak me out! I sure am glad it was *good* news! :)

Miss Michaele

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi Honeydew0809,

WOW!!!

I second what Miss Michaele said! That is a sign for sure, and fortunately a good one!

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum!

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:51 am

I didn't know where to post this, so I apologize if this isn't the proper thread.

I have to drop a rent check to my landlords for my business address today to prevent any late fee penalties from accruing. I have some money coming in by tomorrow or monday that will enable me to pay today.

I want my landlords to hold that check (for about a week or so; and they have a propensity to do this intermittently) so I can keep my revenue roling in. What powders would you recommend? I thought of Fiey Wall of Protection, or maybe Law Keep Away?

Thank you all for reading my post too! :D

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Well I've been asking God " If your willing for me to have a romantic relationship with ____ then please show me in the signs of Doves and lilies."
Well I was driven home from college by my Mum and there was four Collared doves (a type of dove.)Standing in the road staring at us and they wouldn't move! Then there was one sat on a lamppost staring at me ! Watching TV two people on different programs talking about doves. A Bingo advert has come on and it had a man releasing a load of Doves from his jacket( don't see that often)!And lilies have popped up too. If God is willing does that mean it's likely to happen?
Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, Santiago,

Try the influence skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Or you cold get nasty and use the skull with inflammatory confusion oil! www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

I hope this helps!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi RoseStar21,

Those sure do sound like good signs that your work is out there in the universe, however only God can answer your last question.

Good luck.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:08 am

Hello Miss Athena ,
Thank you for your message. I just wanted to know from God if he is willing and it seems like he is from the signs hes giving me! It's good I think to have a chat to God/ or who ever you believe in. I sometimes have a full blown conversation with him about the situation and Spirit. But mostly God as he tends to have the final answer.
It's funny how signs come , asked God for the dove signs and this man on the TV started talking about this giant Dove shaped church in Indonesian !! lol

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:49 am

I feel like my signs have once again fizzled out... I keep a lot of all of the signs I see and hear and the times at which I heard them separated by day, and there have been instances of 12 a day, some that happen one right after the other... But now it seems like they're happening few and far between.

However, my target has reached out to message me a few times about random things, even some things he could have asked other people, not just me, but he's used the excuse "I would ask someone else but you're the only person I know" which I know to be blatantly untrue; I know at least three other people he could be asking some of these questions to, but he's chosing to ask me; while I do think his messaging me is a good sign, it's not in the way I want, that is it's not in a romantic way. If it's not in the intended way, could it be considered movement?

I also spoke to one of his close friends who's been a real gem and is giving me a lot of insight to his side of things, and the first time he messaged me about starting to talk again after a few weeks of silence (about a week ago), I asked her thoughts. She was honest and said not to get my hopes up, that he thinks us breaking up was the right thing to do, but my cards keep saying the same thing over and over that it's going to work out. I know he is the type of person that has to come up with an idea on his own, so I've started a skull candle loaded with love herbs and oils to influence his thoughts, but I feel like he'll be a tough cookie to crack. When starting new love work, do signs generally pick up like they did before? Or should I look out for changes in his behaviour?

Questions for Easy Reading;
1) If my target contacts me after doing a honey jar for reconciliation and love, but not in a romantic way, can it still be considered movement?
2) When starting new love work (a skull candle in this instance), so signs generally pick up like they did before? Or should I look for changes in his behaviour?

Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:34 pm

I recommend Lucky Mojo Money Herbs and Spices Mixture. It contains cloves, allspice, cinnamon, cardamom, rosemary, thyme and bay leaves. Great for a bath or mojo.

Whoever knows how to add a link to this product, feel free.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:34 pm

I recommend Lucky Mojo Money Herbs and Spices Mixture. It contains cloves, allspice, cinnamon, cardamom, rosemary, thyme and bay leaves. Great for a bath or mojo.

Whoever knows how to add a link to this product, feel free.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Update on my target and situation. I hadn't heard off him in a week I was upset about this so I asked my good friend for a reading and she went to do the reading and got zapped so I messaged my target saying I hope your day is amazing, which I had done when we where together and he didn't respond. I went to bed and asked for movement to be shown and woke up to a smiley face from him so I sent one back and we texted from 330am yesterday til 2am this morning. Then a few messages this morning now back to silence. Things in our conversation where mostly intimate in nature... And some just chit chat normal stuff. I asked for movement and I'd say I got it. I feel completion creeping in closer, slowly but surely.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:41 am

Really happy for you Honeydew0809 :) Keep us updated and don't give up !

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:10 am

Honeydew0909, congratulations on receiving some positive movements.

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:30 am

Thank you both. I keep putting out positive energy and keeping my thoughts positive knowing it's going to work out for us. I feel it that's the only way I know how to describe it. I love this man so very much, and I know all this movement and these signs are adding up to the big completion. I've learned that I need to message him (put In effort) not just expect the spell to do all the work for me. I really appreciate everyone's support and encouragement.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

The first answer is definitely movement.

I can't answer the second question because there's no way of predicting how Spirit will handle it

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pirogeth87
Newly Registered

Unread post by pirogeth87 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:04 am

I've been doing a honey jar for love and general sweetening on my target. She is definitely sweetening towards me as she went from not talking to me for a month to wanting to hang out and do things again. I started with white candles dressed with attraction based oils, and then moved to red candles. A day after I finished a week of burning the honey jar we hung out together and then today we hung out again and she seems sweeter to me. I usually perform readings of song of solomon with the candle and pray that whatever love that she has for me may be given to me. Today two interesting things happen and I'm not sure if they may be considered signs or movements in regards to love specifically, not just general sweetening. One was her accidentally using the word sex in a text in place of second, which is something she has never texted me about. She also mentioned something about feeling a heavy weight on her and I wondered if that might be a sign of the spell acting on, which I know that it seems to be in at least some capacity? And should I continue the jar and for how long?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:35 am

Hello, pirogeth87,

Welcome to the forum!!

We realize that you are new. So, please be mindful of where you post \

Every page has a dark green area. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there is a white search box that will take you to the appropriate topics and threads.

Yes, these could be signs.

Wishing you success with your spell!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:38 pm

I saw a guy that looks just like my target at the gym today. I thought it was him! It was weird because I saw him right when I got there, and it's not a gym I go to often. Same exact build and walk as my target, and same haircut and skin tone...but it was someone else.

Yesterday, a man who looks a lot like my target and has a similar vehicle the same color as his was at the corner of my house, about to turn.

Would the first one be considered a sign, and the other movement, since he was so close to my house? The similarities in looks was just uncanny, particularly with the guy at the gym.

I've mostly been working with LM Oils at this point, and have had a couple of candles set at MISC.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:10 am

Hello, Mezan,

Sounds like signs to me!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:21 am

Hi!

I've been getting soooo many signs and been working on my ex every single night since he left me. I'm getting kinda tired. I haven't heard or seen him in such a long time. About 2-3 months.i don't think I can get a reading from my root worker soon. I just don't know what I should do from here... I'm thinking of doing one more skull.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:24 am

Hello, Luckyyone,

I always say: the more skull candles the better!

Sometimes you'll get signs saying that the energy is working (or that Spirit recognizes your intents).

But, there may be resistance or obstacles that are blocking your target from taking action.

In this case, you may want to consider a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:27 am

Will do!! Thank u Miss Aida! You'll be hearing from me as soon as I can!!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:12 am

Good luck Luckyyone !
Hope you get some movement soon!

midnight12

Unread post by midnight12 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Hey everyone!
I'm curious- if you've been using honey jars, and are currently in process of a love candle spell (9 day one to be exact- I'm on day 7), and as you're doing the spell you see signs, like:
-your target's car make/model a few dozen times
-hear songs that are significant to you both and/or you feel songs are speaking to you (I believe Miss Cat called it something akin to Car Tarot? Lol)
-and when I burn the candle on his picture, I can see his eyes are clearly visible (colored slightly because of the red wax) despite the fact I'm like 3/4 the way through the spell, and the rest of the picture is practically covered in melted wax (definitely feels like a sign?)
And
You've tried contacting the person yet they are ignoring you, I guess I'm curious, if somebody could give me their thoughts on if my work is producing positive results, lol, or am I delusional? Or could all these signs just mean he might be thinking of me? I don't think he plans to contact me back at this point, yet....

Thanks!

Btw: I'm in process of scheduling a reading, just wanted to hear thoughts! I believe my target is incredibly strong willed, it seems hard to get through to him but I feel something definitely happening while I'm working the spells

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Hello, Midnight12,

Sometimes you'll get signs saying that the energy is working (or that Spirit recognizes your intents).

But, there may be resistance or obstacles that are blocking your target from taking action.

It could be what you had said about your target.

A reading is a good idea

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:11 am

My target's step brother (whom I have only ever seen at family events when we were still together) messaged me out of the blue right after I'd finished a session with my skull candle. This step brother, while very nice, is sort of a recluse, and doesn't really speak to anyone very often, and I can guarantee that in the two years I've known him (I've only seen him in person a few times) he has never initiated conversation with me.

Today he asked if I still hung out with my target (we don't... Yet. Keeping positive) and asked how I was doing.

While I know he isn't the target, this is going against a lot of usual social patterns for him; could it be considered a sign or movement even?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:08 am

Hello, Star Anise,

Yes, it could be a sign

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:29 am

Small update- was on my way home from work and I had this strong urge to turn my head to the right and there he was, I was stopped at a stoplight and when I turned my head we where near his work he was inside and the shades weren't drawn like normal but there he was and I felt this glow come over me this overwhelming happiness, we haven't talked since my last update I've reached out to him but no replies, any suggestions or thoughts? Do you think this is considered a sign?

midnight12

Unread post by midnight12 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:56 am

Thank you so much, Miss Aida!
I wasn't sure how to interpret things as I generally could sense that initially, before our falling out, the honey jar was working well, then after our falling out, I could definitely tell my work was meeting resistance. Luckily, I can sense that things have gotten more positive overall- but it's been hard work since he is so strong-willed.

Quick question- when you say some signs may be letting us know the energy is working, would this still be a fact in spite of any resistance? Meaning could the energy be working to melt his resistance/melt any obstacles in the way?

Thank you so much!

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Small update- Just got a text from my target he's out of state his Grandma took a turn for the worst and is dying and he turned to me for comfort which he's not one to talk about his feelings, my heart is hurting for him and I just wish there was more then words that I could offer him.

AfroLatina

Unread post by AfroLatina » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:20 am

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well. I have a quick question in regards of signs and movement. Once you begin seeing movement do your signs slowly become less apparent? For example, I used to see crazy amounts of signs throughout the day. Now I am seeing movement (which puts a huge smile on my face), but I've noticed that my signs aren't as apparent as before. I guess to be clear, can you see movement without signs? thanks a ton!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:37 am

AfroLatina, I suppose you could put it that way. After all, if you're seeing movement, that means you're seeing progress toward your goal in your everyday life (love target more affectionate; bosses more respectful and cooperative; health improving, etc., depending on the nature of your work). Once that manifestation begins, you'd be less dependent on signs to know if the power is moving.

Miss Michaele

AfroLatina

Unread post by AfroLatina » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:54 am

Thank you MissMichaele for your quick response! I really appreciate it!

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Since my last post on he 7th of September even more things have happened. On Tuesday I was driving home from work again and I was thinking about maybe starting work on my target again following (Miss Michaele's advice) and was trying to remember his year of birth. I went round a bend on the freeway about 20miles from home and right in front of me there he was in his truck AGAIN. Today a friend was talking about a guy she wants to start dating and I had a strange feeling about this guy and told her that his name wasn't familiar to me and neither was his photo familiar to me I really don't know this guy from Adam, but something in my gut told me that he had a link to my ex. She went on his Facebook and found out that his mother is currently dating my ex. As soon as she showed me I couldn't believe my eyes. My stomach flipped and I was stunned.

I feel like I'm going mad. What work would you all recommend? I'm so confused. If I'm honest I'd love nothing more than to be back with my ex, but as I only saw a few signs after a lot of work, I completed all of my work several months ago. Since then signs are fairly constant.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello everyone,
I don't feel very motivated at the moment , I am trying to get this man to contact me . I know he is depressed and that the woman he is with is controlling( I've had readings ). But it's making me feel low. Is this normal ? It's also like Spirit is trying to remind me that this man is going through a lot and each time I read the Horoscopes in the newspaper it says something along the lines of " You've got this far don't give up now." I have received signs from God that he's happy for me to have a romantic relationship with this man and I have had signs from Saint Martha. But no movement.A song came on yesterday in the car while thinking of him called The Promise by Tracy Chapman and it made me cry !

"If you wait for me
Then I'll come for you
Although I've traveled far
I always hold a place for you in my heart
If you think of me
If you miss me once in awhile
Then I'll return to you
I'll return and fill that space in your heart."

I am trying really hard to hold on in here.

Is it okay to carrying on doing spells even though it's upsetting me thinking of him with this woman?

sentbylove

Unread post by sentbylove » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:15 pm

I ingraved my baby daddy other babymama name on a pear and placed it in the freezer to stop her from having sex with him. I want to know how soon will this work? I also did a vinegar jar about four days ago and on the second day my baby daddy started posted things on his social site that made me think that they relationship was coming to an end. I had a friend of mine to text his babymama and lie and tell her that he's been sleeping around. The babymama texted back a lie and said that she was pregnant. She also mentioned her period being on in the same text and that she was getting ready to give him his red wings. I want to know how long does it take for these spells to work? I am new to this.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:24 pm

I have a question... I've been working non stop on my Ex, so he can contact me, I've had such a good turn out on my candles... And...Today I feel so positive and I have a strong feeling that he is close by me, he's actually 4 hours away, but I have a strong feeling that he's close, like he's coming back, am I going crazy? Or could the spirits be communicating in some sort of way?

I'm probly just going crazy lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

Set a time limit on your work. Carry it on with smaller work, like a little candle twice a day or once a day, or making a mojo to carry. Work for a limit of time that you select.

===========

Hello, sentbylove ,

Please read through the 22 pages here for your answer.

===========

Hello, Luckyyone ,

ALWAYS trust your gut feeling. It is usually Spirit communicating with you!

He's either close physically or in thought

===========

Wishing you all the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

GreenMan

Unread post by GreenMan » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:55 pm

I get the impression that many lovelorn people decide on spell-casting too late in the game, treating a completely broken relationship as an emergency, performing one spell (and it may be a simple one, like lighting one candle), and then obsessing on repetitious thoughts about that spell until they come here all bent out of shape begging for help.

My advice:

Start conjurations on your lover when you first decide you want that person.
Don't wait until it is too late and your lover has left and then decide to give magic a try.
Don't let a "come back to me" spell be the very first spell you cast.
Don't expect a one-shot spell to undo five years of squabbling or cheating.
Carry your work along with ongoing spells, like foot-track magic or a conjure bag.
Signs are only guideposts that may or may not be seen.
Be grateful for signs, but don't settle for signs when what you really want is satisfaction.
And, above all, figure out how to have faith, thank the Universe for the possibility of performing magic, and learn to let go if your magic does not work.

Just some thoughts from one who has done this for a while.

Labellecreole

Unread post by Labellecreole » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:25 am

I've been praying that my lover come see me. He did reach out to me very recently. He has yet come in and spend time. Last night i went outside to enjoy nature and an american spirit smoke and i found a slightly smoked American spirit and piece of hard candy on the table. Could someone give me some insight please and thank u?!
Blessings

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:56 am

This could be a sign that your target is interested in communication with you (but I'm thinking of the magical uses of tobacco, which is not one of the ingredients of American Spirit.) The piece of candy is a very encouraging sign.

To be sure of the significance of the non-tobacco cigarette, I would read the ingredient list on your own pack (since it's the same brand), and compare it to the list of herbs athttp://www.herb-magic.com.

You might want to schedule a quick reading, too, with a reputable reader (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org).

Labellecreole

Unread post by Labellecreole » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Thank you for the response miss michaele. Im feeling a little discouraged and impatient but maybe this was a sign of hope?

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:00 am

Signs today I heard two guys behind me talking at the coffee shop and my targets name was mentioned. I've seen trucks similar to his but I know its not him, he's still out of state as far as I know. We haven't talked since he let me know he was out of state and his Grandma was dying. I have other things that have happened but I'm not sure if this is the right place to post them or not. I also have a question before he left I had this strong pulling urge to turn my head and there he was at work and this glow came over me and I couldn't help but smile. Do you think this is also a sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Hello, labellecreole ,

Yes, That's what Miss Michaele was implying

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Hello, labellecreole ,

It could very well be a sign

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:29 pm

They say the rule of thumb is signs an three days, movement in three weeks, and three months for completion.

Can it sometimes take longer than three weeks to see movement? Is it also possible that there is movement and not see it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

This is just a guide, but it not about menefestation -- it is about watcing, waiting, and hoping.

Please read this post by Miss cat, which explains it:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... .html#p434

Sometimes my spells can take up to a year to manifest.

Yes, there can be movement without you seeing it.

Please also read this page that Miss cat wrote: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:34 pm

I have just had a Kiss Me Now candle lit by MISC with added oils :
Restless :To make the target restless as well as hot and bothered.
Fire of love : To make him burn with passion for me.
Attraction : To draw him to me.
Return To Me :Just like the name says.
Influence : To get him to think of me.

Petition :
_____ you want to have sex with _____.your * ;) * burns with desire for her so much it hurts.You want to make her your lover ,to make her yours.

Now this hasn't even been lit yet , just ordered it. And I feel like I am going to climb up the walls soon !! I am beginning to become extremely turned on and restless.
It is so Frustrating :shock: !
Is this all normal ? The candle has not been lit yet , I repeat the candle has not been lit and it is having an affect on me!! Does this mean that my targets feeling this too?
Thank you. :oops:

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Hi RoseStar21,

It's impossible for me to say whether your target feels that same energy, especially if the candle has not yet been lit.

You may just be feeling those feelings because you are preoccupied with what is being done with this candle. Speak or write your petition, light the candle, and see what happens. Trust the work to do its job, but don't rely on one single candle. Instead, carry a mojo bag, or do something positive every day.

Perhaps working with Tranquility at this time can help you relax and focus your energies. These products have always worked wonders on me.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”