Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID September 20th, 2015

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID September 20th, 2015

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Go to this link 2013-radio-show-pre-call-ids-f70.html

and look for Find the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For June 30, 2013" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For July 7, 2013").

You can also find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your name:

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: _____________________

B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): _____________________

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? _____________________

2) Your area code and GENERAL LOCATION (don't post your full phone #, please give at least a state!):

3) Your history with the radio show:

A) Have you ever been on the radio show before and received a reading and/or rootwork recommendations?

Yes/No _________________

B) If "Yes," are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?

Yes/No _________________

C) About when did you have that radio reading?

When __________________

D) Have conditions changed since that reading?

Yes/No _________________

4) Your history with our readers

A) Have you ever had a private reading from ConjureMan Ali or Miss cat before, either about this issue or another situation?

Yes/No _________________

B) If "Yes," was it about this situation or another situation?

This situation/Another situation _________________

C) About when did you have that private reading?

When? _________________

Yes/No _________________

5) Your history with other readers

A) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation?

Yes/No _________________

B) If "Yes," who and when? _________________

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but we will take those callers who have signed up on the Forum before any others, and adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

midnight12
Forum Member

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID September 20th, 2015

Unread post by midnight12 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:38 pm

1) Your name: M

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: midnight12

B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Kier (username m86428)

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? -------

2) Your area code and GENERAL LOCATION (don't post your full phone #, please give at least a state!):
907; Alaska

3) Your history with the radio show: none yet :)

A) Have you ever been on the radio show before and received a reading and/or rootwork recommendations?: No.

Yes/No: n/a

When -------

Yes/No -----

4) Your history with our readers: I have a short reading that will get scheduled with Aura LaForest sometime soon.

A) Have you ever had a private reading from ConjureMan Ali or Miss cat before, either about this issue or another situation?

Yes/No: No

This situation/Another situation: n/a

When? -------

Yes/No ------

5) Your history with other readers: Have not had a reading done before

A) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? : No.

B) If "Yes," who and when? N/a

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I'm currently in a bit of an interesting situation. I'm married and have been for 5 years- I believe however my husband's mom has cursed me and our family. We only figure this because she would call one minute, then suddenly we had extreme bad luck- a few times nearly ending our lives (car accidents and health issues). Long story short, a few months back, my husband and I (care of a couple physical and verbal altercations, and his ex-girlfriend from years ago re-entering the picture) decided to separate. His mom was calling a lot at the time, being sure to ask about me (which is strange), so, one time he decided he would lie and tell her we were divorced (to see her reaction). She then speculated that she knew I had cheated (which I didn't and never have but I did sleep with a few guys while separated) and that we got into a physical altercation. Its bizarre how she knew as she would have no normal way of knowing this. She then said that she knows that i'll be cursed in love forever.

Fast forward a few months to now, my husband and I are still separated (headed for divorce), however over the past few months, I met a few guys. It would always start out good, then would go down hill fast. The latest guy, I began talking to in July, I actually fell for very hard. We met online and immediately clicked- we liked all the same things, which we both admitted scared us- we've also shared a few psychic moments. He said he wanted a friendship with benefits- at the time I took it, because I wasn't interested in anything more. Long story short, we've had some pretty intense sexual encounters, but it didn't really feel like just sex to me. It felt like a lot more- like a literal connection of souls-- we always cuddle after sex, we lay together and listened to music, he said he really cared about me, and all. However, during the past month and a half he's been very hard to talk to/get through to. As such I did a few honey jars (1 with personal effects, 1 with a picture), I also, did a 9 day candle spell and a candle spell for him to show all the love he has for me (except I modified this last one because I couldn't find a white rose thorn), the day after I did this last candle spell, we had really, really intense sex and I accidentally told him I loved him. He flipped out on me- told me he couldn't be more than fwb, and that he's interested in someone else and has been for a year. I was so humiliated by the way he acted, I cried. He said he would still like to be friends, I said I probably couldn't because I couldn't imagine not kissing and being physical with him. In spite of what he said, he cuddled me and nuzzled my breasts, and somehow we ended up having sex again after all of that. That was two weeks ago. I just tried messaging him a couple days ago and he wouldn't respond. I guess i'm not sure if we were soulmates or twin flames? If my husband's mom put a spell on me for me not to find love at all or to have it backfire? Also, i'm not sure if my spells worked and if we'll talk or see each other again?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 20th

Reason: Had a wonderful reading about this question already

midnight12
Forum Member

Unread post by midnight12 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:53 am

1) Your name: Mel

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: midnight12

B) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): M (username m86428)

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? -------

907; Alaska

3) Your history with the radio show: none yet

A) Have you ever been on the radio show before and received a reading and/or rootwork recommendations?: No.

Yes/No: n/a

When -------

Yes/No -----

4) Your history with our readers: Just had and awesome reading with Aura LaForest- I will definitely be calling again, very, very soon :)

Yes/No: No

This situation/Another situation: n/a

When? -------

Yes/No ------

5) Your history with other readers: Have not had a reading done before

A) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? : No.

B) If "Yes," who and when? N/a

I went to a private school that was a diploma mill, received a subpar education, and I owe them close to 90K. I've been out of work for 6 years and they will garnish wages from any job i get. I'm looking for free technical training to obtain usable credentials and possibly join the military to help with my debt. My question is will I overcome my debt hurdle and find success in the trade or military career? Is this path meant for me?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 20th
Last edited by nagasiva on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: heavily abbreviated for reading on the air

shal_john
Forum Member

Unread post by shal_john » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 pm

1) Your name: Shalini

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: shal_john_____________________

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? __shal___________________

2) Your area code and GENERAL LOCATION (don't post your full phone #, please give at least a state!):832 and texas

3) Your history with the radio show:

A) Have you ever been on the radio show before and received a reading and/or rootwork recommendations?

Yes/No __________no_______

Yes/No _____no____________

Yes/No _____yes____________

B) If "Yes," who and when? _________________

Recently divorced twice. I am heartbroken, angry, and feel abandoned. will
my second husband come back?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?20 sept 2015

tscp86
Forum Member

Unread post by tscp86 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:14 am

1) Your name: Stephanie

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: Tscp86

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? Stephanie

2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (919) {NORTH CAROLINA}

3) Your history with the radio show: I have listened 3 times but have never had a reading done with the show.

no

Yes/No _________________

When __________________

Yes/No _________________

No

When? _________________

Yes/No _________________

Yes

B) If "Yes," who and when?

I have been working with a worker out of Goldsboro NC for 3 weeks now.

My ex-boyfriend and I went through a really bad break up. I love him with all of my heart and I know he loves me. However, there is another woman in the picture who is aware of me. How can I win my love back and remove all influence from this other woman?

September 20th
Last edited by nagasiva on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: abbreviated slightly for reading on the air

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:07 pm

Greetings everyone! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me prior to the Show others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may copy their post and paste it into the thread that Nagasiva provides during the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour for the next week's broadcast.

Unless you are specially instructed to PM" a onetime message" during the broadcast to either Nagasiva or me, please post your questions on the main BTR Chat. This is the best way to get an answer from both of us . Thank you!

This week's special Guest Member from AIRR will be Susan Barnes!!!

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... san_Barnes
http://www.susanbarnesauthor.com

Be sure to sign up for the chat and listen to this week's show!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM ET on Blog Talk Radio!

Many blessings!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

SweetSoul_74
Forum Member

Unread post by SweetSoul_74 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:57 pm

1) Your name: Robin

A) You name on the Lucky Mojo Forum: _SweetSoul_74____________________

C) How do you want your name to be pronounced on the radio? _Sweet Soul____________________

2) Your area code and GENERAL LOCATION (don't post your full phone #, please give at least a state!): 404 Lawrenceville, GA

3) Your history with the radio show: Never been on the show

No

Yes/No _________________

When __________________

Yes/No _________________

4) Your history with our readers I have never been read by any of the readers

No

When? _________________

Yes/No _________________

Yes/No __Yes but they always wanted $500+. I paid this a few times until I started learning how to do the work and the readings myself.

B) If "Yes," who and when? It was years ago. I can't remember. First it was a reader and then it was a Santera_________________

I feel that bad relationships and the inability to hold onto money have plagued my family for many generations. My grandmother said this to my Mom and she got a reading where they confirmed this to her. I have also seen this evidenced in my own life as well. None of my relationships last for more than 3 months. I'd get money and there is always an emergency or situation that follows that immediately takes it away.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:02 pm

We've taken all of the clients that we can for today's show, but you can sign up for NEXT week's show, with Aura Laforest, now, at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-27th-2015-t31389.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2015 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”