Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Here's a question for all of our loyal MISC candle servcie customers:

Our vigil light settings, with an email reading of the candle, are currently priced per candle -- with discounts available for runs of 3, 7, or 13 candles.

As other providers of these services have raised their prices, we have not, because we are committed to bringing the work to the broadest possible base of people, without undue attention to the profit motive.

These days, so many of our clients have cell phones and email that it seems feasible for us to send a photo of each candle along with the reading -- but it would take us more time, so we would have to charge for that extra service.

We are NOT going to raise our prices on a basic candle service and email reading, but if we were to offer an add-on service of a photo of each candle, would you be willing to pay for that service?

Yes or No.

And if yes, how much would you be willing to pay for a picture to supplement the email reading?

Would you pay $6.00, bringing the total per candle to $24.00, for the extra service of having that colour photo added to the reading of your candle?

Please post in this thread. Don't worry about offending anyone. We are just gathering information now.... no decisions have been made, nor will they be made for several months.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MsAmian

Unread post by MsAmian » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:58 am

I have used the MISC candle service several times and have been pleased with the results. Even though most of the reports have indicated "blocks and delays," in each case the situation ultimately improved, so I feel like the candles have helped.

As far as whether I'd pay for a picture, I'm not sure. For me it would probably depend on the amount charged. When I think of having a candle set at MISC I always think of it as being "about 20 dollars" so paying 2-3 dollars more might not faze me from getting the picture just for curiousity's sake. I'm pretty sure I would not pay 6, however. I feel like looking at a dirty-ish ring at the bottom of a glass candle would not be 6 dollars worth of interesting to me. Someone who knows more about wax-reading or wants to learn might feel differently.

Ms Kay
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ms Kay » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:23 am

Hi, I've recently had some lights set for me and I was quite happy with the report. Having a photo may be nice for some folks but I personally do not require one.
I have complete trust in the ability of the people who fix and light the candles as well as the person who generates my report.
I prefer to pay a little extra as a tip to both parties involved.
This service is a good add on for a person who wants to learn to read candles.
If I wanted the added experience of interpreting the candle myself I would be willing to pay five dollars. Each candle would be a mini wax reading lesson.
I would hope that the added cost would not make the tipping amount less.
If I were to add this for five dollars I would still be able to tip three dollars per person and keep my cost under thirty dollars.
"Do not curse the darkness, light a candle."- Anna Riva's Candle Burning Magic.... #96 (G)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:20 am

I regularly have runs of candles set. I have complete trust & faith in MISC. As a matter of fact, before I specified the days that I wanted my candles to be lit on, I could feel the energy shift when the candles were lit & received a report within a week or two of when I felt like they were set for me. I'm grateful that MISC hasn't raised prices because I go through them due mainly to the fact that my area isn't very good about offering recycling programs & I don't like the thought of throwing glass jars in the trash. Personally, I have no room in my small apartment to recycle the glass as vases, with the amount of candles that I go through. I think it would be nice to offer as a separate, add on service.
HRCC Student #1989

ConjuringLove

Unread post by ConjuringLove » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi, Miss Cat!

I trust you all. No picture necessary for me.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Having the option of getting a photo of the candle would be awesome :)
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Star Anise

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:20 pm

I recently reached out to my target again, and I feel like the honey jar is still working it's magic. He's been very nice and asking how I've been. But I feel like I've kind of been put in the friend zone; he's asking about any possible dates I've been on and I'm purposely being cryptic about it, but he's really delving for information, which makes me think it's a concern for him right now. He also keeps bringing up the relationship and how he said he was worried I wouldn't be attracted to him anymore after all of his gender reassignment surgeries. All in all, we've had a nice conversation that I would count as definite movement.

However, he did mention the girl I felt was a threat (I have since made a freezer jar for her and a vinegar jar for their "pairing"), and he says he hangs out with her at both his place and hers, but it sounded very casual. They've only known each other for two weeks and he says both of them just want to take it slow, as he is not looking for a relationship and neither is he. I believe it's just companionship. I feel like their pairing is still very weak, so with my current rootwork it should be easy to break. No signs yet, but I definitely feel very positive about what my work will be able to do.

MsTiye

Unread post by MsTiye » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:33 am

I like Miss Aida's and Miss Athena's advice - let the spell work itself out and allow other thoughts to occupy the mind. I'm glad I came to this topic, this is good advice for me right now because I'm working on my first spell and have been thinking intently about it over the past day or two. :lol: I've been doing lots of visualizations!
MsTiye

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:34 pm

I think that it's a nice idea and allowing people the option of maybe having a picture to go along with the reading is great. I guess it may help some people understand the reading too. Xx

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:37 pm

I trust the MISC staff's expertise in candle reading as well so I don't need to see a picture. Besides, it would surely take up a lot of their valuable time to send a picture for every candle when their workload must be already hectic.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:44 pm

I don't need a picture but I think it would be good to offer as an optional add on for those who would like it.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Yes I would pay extra. No qualms about it!
Thank you Cat☺

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:58 pm

"YES" That option sounds like a good idea. There are many times where a photo is not necessary and there are other times that a photo would be useful. Not due to a lack of trust in any way, but more as a tool to compare to any work that is being done at home.

Best Wishes to All,

CaptainConjure
HRCC#1979
CaptainConjure

Becomingaware
Newly Registered

Unread post by Becomingaware » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi Everyone,
First time posting. I have been a silent observer and a Lucky Mojo customer for quite a while. In my humble opinion, I think it would be a great add-on option for those interested. I think $24 is fair. I don't think it is question of trusting the workers, it is more of a comfort or validation to the customer. My brain can only imagine what issues brought each of us here and how differently we all cope. If seeing a picture of candle remains helps one of us ( or hundreds ) sleep at night and customers are willing to pay then why not? Let us try it out and if we misbehave we already know it will poof and disappear :lol:

Gabriela10
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Gabriela10 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Good afternoon everyone; I agree with becomingaware; I think the question here is not about trust; but about adding an additional option to the candle service; just like many other options, I personally think this is a good idea for whoever would like to add a picture to the service; and the additional $6.00 for the picture is very fair.

Thanks to the church and the LM for all their services

Gabriela10

Miss Reece
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Reece » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:09 pm

I've not used the candle service (yet) but I would also be willing to pay extra for the add-on, should I desire it. I also trust the MISC folks to do their thing the way they know how, but I can see the benefit for some to have that picture. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing sometimes.
HRCC #2066
Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator!

harmony128

Unread post by harmony128 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:41 pm

For myself, I wouldn't pay extra for the service only because I don't know how to read the results and I have full confidence with those at the church to light my candles and interpretations. Thank you!

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:01 pm

I think it would be a good optional service for an additional charge. I trust the LM workers, their readings and interpretations, but the additional $6 photo fee could also teach one about candle interpretation and the client could also compare photos of different candles with different intents and targets and how they respond.

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

I trust luckymojo and would not require a photo but I think the add on service would be a great idea.

Lala+

Unread post by Lala+ » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:44 pm

I love getting candles lit at MISC. They are completely professional and I always get their utmost attention when I call. They answer all of my questions and they are truly patient. As far as what some say they would like pictures of their candles after the fact... i honesty would be with that but, and I do mean but, it would take longer for every one to receive their reports. And its kinda unfair to the people that just go with the trust of MISC. I visualize what the report says as it is clear. And you can always call. I love you MISC. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi Miss Cat,
I have had candles lit at MISC before and love this service! I personally think a picture isn't necessary every time but it would be nice to have this option if needed. $6 sounds high for having this option BUT if this fee (or $8) includes a picture of the particular candle a customer lit (maybe the candle is done and send with the report), that would be reasonable to me.

LissieKat

Unread post by LissieKat » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:00 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone knows if this is a sign from Saint Martha, I asked Saint Martha to give us a sign that she is willing to help us, mind you I don't have a alter for her setup, but I promised her I would if agreed to help us. BTW this all happened this morning, so after I said that I looked to my right and saw 2 beautiful does walking, and then later 4 raccoon's crossed in front of my car and last but not least when I got home there was another doe laying in my neighbors backyard just watching me. Are these signs from Saint Martha, Cause that is how I am taking them, I went out and bought candles, sweet wine, white flowers and we plan to start praying tomorrow. Hopefully I posted this in the correct forum, sorry if I didn't.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:11 am

I trust MISC , I think there should be an option for customers who would like photos .But I am very happy when I receive my candle reports as they can tell me what to expect and what I should do next. It feels like Christmas whenever I see that I have got a candle report lol I am very grateful to Miss Cat and the rest of the team for all the hard work they do for all us customers .

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:41 am

Hello LissieKat,
I've been working with Saint Martha and she shows me in signs of dragons, once while waiting for a interview at college someone suddenly started to speak about dragons !You'll hear the name Martha said a bit or depending on which Martha your working with you'll get snake signs too. Little things like that. You can have a look at this page and see what others have said.
saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questio ... t5462.html

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:42 pm

Update- My target and I have been talking through texts and he's been out of state with his Grandma having passed away so I'm laying in bed half asleep and my phone rings, its him! He had texted telling me he was home safe and then he called I haven't hearing his voice my heart jumped we talked a few minutes and I said I miss you and he said I miss you to, he usually has sarcasm or a silly comment like oh I guess I missed you a little bit but not this time it was very genuine and it gave me such a deep feeling I literally had a tear in my eye. We texted for four hours and he had to get some sleep he had a busy day ahead of him. I love this man very much. Had tons of positive signs today and I am so greatful my spell continues to show signs and movement. I know completion is going to come in it's own time.

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:07 pm

I forgot to share that I saw a rabbit today which reminded me of this sweet little rabbit that was at our campsite when my target and I took our first camping trip this rabbit showed up both days in the same spot. The rabbit I saw today was different in color, but was outside near a roadway near a densley populated area. I'm taking this as a positive sign.

Aaron David

Unread post by Aaron David » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:48 pm

I like the idea of the pic being an additional option.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, Honeydew0809 ,

That's great news!
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunny1n
Newly Registered

Unread post by sunny1n » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:51 am

Dear Miss Cat,
I really love this idea about having picture with a report. I received my first 3 candle reports just 2 weeks ago and I’m now planing to order more candle lit service. I would definitely pay $6.00 if I order just one candle, but I would not be paying more then $3.00 if I order 3 candles or more.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:18 pm

I couldn't find a specific spot for such a question so here goes: While working on a reconciliation/come back candle this evening, I called to anyone who would willingly help and think some answer came-but I don't know from where. I only know I felt compelled to lean over the candle and look down into the flame, after which I for lack of a better description, lost control of myself. I felt dizzy then tingling, and rocked arms outstretched for 20 or so minutes eyes fixed on the flame. Whatever happened, when it let loose I was just smiling and felt intense euphoria.

I have felt a similar thing before in other works, but am unsure how to interpret such a thing as anything besides some form of spirit involving themselves.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:23 pm

I didn't see a specific spot for this sort of thing, so here seems appropriate.

While working a reconciliation/come back candle tonight I called out for anyone who would help and prayed for someone to reach out. After, I felt compelled to lean forward and look down into the flame. For lack of a better description, I then felt taken. My heart raced and my head went dizzy. I sat and rocked, arms stretched to the sides staring into the candle flame.

This held for maybe 20 minutes, after which I felt lightheaded, euphoric and grinned.

I don't know what to make of it save that perhaps someone did reach out.

Reason: Duplicate post

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi phouka,

It may be an indication of spirit speaking with you. I would ask for more signs, and see what kind of response you get.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Grasshopper

Re: Herbs for Money Drawing, Lucky Money, and Keeping Money

Unread post by Grasshopper » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:00 pm

Besides psalm 23, what other psalms can be used for money drawing? I was thinking of writing down a psalm on paper to put in my wallet.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi Grasshopper,

Psalm 70 is sometimes used for fast luck in terms of money, particularly this verse:

But as for me, I am poor and needy;
come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Lord, do not delay.

Good luck.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:01 am

So Friday will mark the one week date that I've had my return to me/reconciliation spell going on my ex & I only started having dreams about him last night but can't remember them. Is this normal?

Also, I've been burnign the LM come to me incense a lot while my candle is lit, I have noticed that people have started staring at me a lot when i go out in public, like to the store or whatever. It's a pretty cool effect I must say. Does the incense do this as well? :)

I'm feeling very calm about my work & I'm guessing that's a sign from the spirits that I need to just chill bc it's having effects already.

LissieKat

Unread post by LissieKat » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Thank You Rosestar21,

I had checked out that page many times, and I did know about snakes and dragons, I just had been wondering if anyone else had weird animal encounters like that. Ironically the next day as my daughter was praying to St Martha she lit a red candle and a green candle and asked St Martha to make the flame flicker on the one she liked, the green started to flicker like crazy and her radio turned on, the channel was all statically sounding, it sounded like a hissing snake, so I am pretty sure she is listening. Thank You St Martha, we appreciate everything you are doing for us.

Lexa

Unread post by Lexa » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Hello I'm kind of new here but have paid for candle services elsewhere. I would like to use your candle service and would not take the picture option. If it were made available I would not pay more than $5.00 for it.

Thank you for all you do for the community and listening to our opinions.
Bless you all

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

Yes, the products will do this!! LOL

And these sound like signs. Definitely "chill"

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, LissieKat

Awesome!!

Not sure about the other signs but Saints and Spirits communicate in many other ways.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:32 am

I'm feeling confused and have a question, When I woke up this morning my target was no longer on my speed dial. Do you think this could mean something? He's still in my contacts, because I checked. Feeling confused and kinda upset to be honest. Anyone have any ideas..... Is this a sign ?

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:51 am

No, I am perfectly content with just the report!

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:11 am

I have only used the MISC candle service once. That happened to be my very first order in 2010 for Money Drawing. I think I would pay an extra $6 for a picture if I planned to then use the picture for another spell or petition. Actually if I were having one of the long runs done, I would pay quite a bit more to have the last candle glass mailed back to me to use as a spell container.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:39 pm

What does it mean exactly when after completing a spell, I feel really tired/sleepy afterwards? Does this happen to anyone else? Seems to do so only while doing love work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, Honeydew0809,

That's weird.

I hope it wasn't a sign. But, no way of telling

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

That happens frequently.

It usually means that you put all your energy into the spell.

So, when it happens to me, I always know that the spell will most likely be successful

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:08 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I think I got a sign tonight! One of his friends messaged me on fb asking how i was doing & we chatted for a min. Is this a sign? I know it's not my target but still....

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:23 am

And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. Deuteronomy 8:18

You can use this verse with Power and Wealthy Way products.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:43 pm

I too am fine with a report. Good consideration and option for those willing to pay.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:56 pm

Great information, Miss Athena and Mama Micki. :D

I'm assuming Deuteronomy 8:18 can be used with Money Drawing products as well?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Thanks to all for your candid and helpful comments!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Today, over at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Facebook page, we received a note that i am paraphrasing here:

"Hi I requested a candle reading last sunday late and I was told it probably takes a week or there about to get a report. However I thought I would check up on it if I could by phone because some really weird and not good stuff is happening and I was hoping for some kind of feedback."

My reply was as follows, and i post it here in the hope it will help folks understand our services:

"Hello. Candles are usually lit within 24 hours. They burn for approximately 5 - 8 days. You will receive an email report and reading of signs left in the candle glass after the candle is through. This does not mean "it takes a week to get a report," it means "it takes a week for the candle to burn." There is a difference. Sometimes, especially when a candle is lit against an enemy, you will see a counter-attack. This may also show up as signs of soot and streaks of black in the candle glass. We cannot read your candles on Facebook or in the Forum, due to privacy concerns and because your report will be emailed to you. If you are concerned you think that your candle must be finished by now and you did not get a report, you can call the church and ask for an update, but if your candle is still on the altar, we cannot read it for you at that time. Contact the church directly at 707-887-7808 if you have further questions. We are open seven days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time."

The point here is that, yes, something is definitely going on, but we are not delaying the reading -- the candle is still burning and we will read the glass as soon as it is finished burning.

Hope this is of help to some.
catherine yronwode

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi Grasshopper,

Yes, you could do that as well.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Sounds like it to me. Keep up your work and hopefully you'll start seeing movement soon.

Good luck.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Thank you guys! Your products have always made me feel amazing & more dedicated to my ongoing rootwork.

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:29 pm

I have been getting positive signs today. I don't think him not being on my speed dial was a sign because I caught my nephew in my room the other night while I was half asleep trying to mess with my cellphone. I'm keeping my thoughts positive which lately seems a little difficult but I know I can do this and that it'll all work out for us.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Hi Honeydew0809,

You absolutely have the right attitude. Keep it up and good luck with your spells.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:40 pm

I'm not sure if my hope for signs is making me see this as one, but I put a lot of healing,road opening and re-thinking into the reconciliation and union work I'm doing. The reconciliation concluded Sunday evening. I haven't heard from the target himself since very early this morning but just a short time ago, he made his first post in days asking for someone to come and let him "bitch about life and everything".
Maybe I want that to mean something, that perhaps it's getting through and he's thinking- I know it's very soon to expect signs for one thing.

Reason: It was silly.

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Hi everyone,

After doing some blockbuster work at home, I recently had a candle lit on the MISC altar for reconciliation and I wondered if I'm taking for granted the fact that the spell would affect my emotions, too. The candle burned spectacularly. For the first time in probably ever my anger at my target has abated, and so has the bruising on my pride. I feel as if I understand him better than I ever did, and I forgive him. And I'm filled with ridiculously sappy feelings for him right now. Could this be due to the reconciliation candle? I know that I got it set alight for my target, but maybe reconciliation is one of those things that by default just takes two? Interested in your thoughts! (Hoping my target feels the same.)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Hello, magiskee ,

What a wonderful sign that this spell has started to work in such a wonderful way. It may have been the blockbuster work. Or both. Who knows?

My suggestion to you is to have a run of reconciliation candles lit to really try and enforce the same feelings in your target.

Congrats to you!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:57 pm

I ceieved an email from a guy with my targets name & & took that as a def sign! It was a reply about me looking for housing & he had a room that was just a wee bit far for me but still it was HIS name & yesterday I got a phone call from the same area code that my target has & it left me thinking that he will be coming around VERY soon, I can just feel it :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”