Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
caramella

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by caramella » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:43 am

Lucylookingskyward wrote:I'm with Cleopatra, except I'd bury the whole jar and start afresh. Alternatively, you could just keep the jar on your alter, but work the new jar exclusively. I rarely get rid of old honey jars except if I'm getting rid of the intent of the spell itself, or if I don't have a spot to keep it. (I have an amazing closet keep all my spell stuff, so it isn't very often that I have to get rid of something.)

If the spell is still working for you, then burying the whole thing in your back yard will probably be best. Wrap it in pink cloth and bury it with respect. (I only mention this because you said you were new. :D )

Good luck!
Hehehe I am uber new at all of this (lol can you tell? j/k)
But this is a good idea!
But then that goes in keeping with me actually possessing the bottle and I just want to discharge myself and my love of the jar without knowing it still exists. It's VERY awesome that you have a closet to keep your spell stuff and you didn't get stuck tucking it somewhere like I had to lol! :D I had put my honey jar in my underwear drawer (I guess to influence something, but mostly because of a lack of places to put it lol). I'm DEFINITELY desiring to keep the disposal as respectful as possible so maybe prayers will suffice as opposed to keeping the jar itself? i definitely don't want to take any chances when it comes to influencing our relationship. Thank you so much again!

caramella

Unread post by caramella » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:02 am

Tabbylove17 wrote:I think that you should bury it on your property because it's still sort of there, but now you don't have to focus on working on it and make sure to give thanks to the universe and whom ever you believe in for manifesting your wish.
I definitely understand what you mean, thank you!!
I just don't want to keep the jar, that's my only problem...
I know this may sound strange or naive, but I was shocked at how well the jar worked seeing that I didn't use our hair. Ironically, before I did the honey jar, he had proposed to me early on in our relationship- I only did the jar to see if I can sweeten our affections a bit- I don't want to keep it because i'm not 100% sure if things are this good because we're soulmates or because of the honey jar. In another month or two, we may actually be getting married, and I don't think I can stand in a church, be okay with us getting married or anything of the sort knowing it still exists in some form...you know?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:23 am

You could also dispose of the jar at a beach. Salt water is purifying/cleansing, so will cleanse away the influences of the jar. Also, you could say something like "the tide washes things away, and it washes them ashore. Wash away my spell, but wash good things ashore if they are meant to be."

caramella

Unread post by caramella » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:02 am

NotDorianGray wrote:You could also dispose of the jar at a beach. Salt water is purifying/cleansing, so will cleanse away the influences of the jar. Also, you could say something like "the tide washes things away, and it washes them ashore. Wash away my spell, but wash good things ashore if they are meant to be."
WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!!! :D :D
THANKS!!!
Where did you come up with such a beautiful idea!?
No pun intended but i'm spellbound!... ;)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 pm

It's traditional to dispose of things in water, salt is traditionally used to cleanse, beaches are nice. And the back and forth thing is good. So it came together.

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm

im using a generic tapered candle and i lit it this afternoon and there's a stream of wax going UPwards. the candle is secured to the jar by melted wax and never tipped or anything so i dont know why the wax was going up and not just down. is that a bad sign? it's a friendship honey jar to my sister and she really hates me.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 pm

All right. I did it. Road opener first.

Then new honey jar. Dear fellow hoodoo doers; IT'S WORKING. :twisted:

It's been 2 to 3 weeks? I can start concentrating hard on my candle spells now... (I'm a fellow who loves communication, so I'll tell you all the results!)

Wish me the best and the worst I can do! :lol: 8-)

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:14 am

CopperFox wrote:MaJiG_GarDen --
I am glad to hear your work is going well. I recall you used LM's essence of Bend Over to annoint the honey jar candle. Did you use any other LM formulas? I have heard lots of positive comments regarding the Follow Me Boy products. There is one love spell popular with the members of this forum that calls for graveyard dirt but I have to say I am 100% with the use of menstrual blood for love work. Yesterday was my 9th wedding anniversary and by the way my husband acts you'd think we were still honeymooning! It's good to be Queen!
Freud asked, "What does a woman want?" Poor fool...too bad no one ever told him --
A woman wants what a woman wants! That's all.
I'll be looking forward to hearing of your continued success!
Hello!

yes I used bend over plus come to me & follow me boy! Happy to know that you are the queen as I have the same intention :lol: can I ask what you did? I'm thinking of using my menstrual blood the next time I get the opportunity :mrgreen:

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:29 pm

i wanna dump out everything in my honey jar and put fresh and new stuff and for a different person, is that ok? or do i have to throw it out and get a new jar?

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:09 pm

I've been working a love honey jar for a couple months, which everytime I work it, the target usually contacts me somehow.
A little while back something crazy happened & I just wanted to share.
I started burning the candle which usually burns about 1.5 hrs-2hrs typically. These have all been the same candles. One day I spent a little more time on it for the first 15 mins or so, left the room & came back about 5 mins later. As soon as I looked at the candle on top of the jar, it went ablaze & burned up within about 2 mins. I just stared in disbelief as the wax formed a penis & testicles.
There was at least an hours worth of burn left to the candle which was so crazy. I know the candles will burn different each time but it made me laugh as to what the candle wax formed. Nothing has happend like that since so we'll see.

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:35 pm

and he used to think i was his soul mate and that him and i were "one". will my own hair in the jar help or will i just be feeling what he's feeling or something?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:15 am

I'd get a new jar. New person, so start afresh with new energy.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 am

That's a good sign, in a way. But it could also mean that the effect won't last, so keep working that jar.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:19 am

Only put your hair in if you have someof his hair, and you can tie them or wrap them up together.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 am

Real quick question: I am doing a honey jar spell today for a job that I am really interested in. I have interviewed once and been called back for the second interview (dont know when)

All i have is the HR person's personal business card, and another plain card where she personally wrote her name and email for me...she is the one who likes me for this job so far

which card should i use?

also i dont know the other interviewers name..other than her first name and where i might be working

what do u recommend i put in the jar?

i was planning on : crown of success, attraction, fast luck, steady work, road opener, van van: are these appropriate????

Along with other material i got on the interview i went to and my petition paper

Also the web page on honey jars say we have to eat some of it as we make room for the paper...what if there is already room in the jar?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 am

Miss Zee --
Glad to hear of your 2nd interview; it sounds like you've got your foot in the door. Here are my suggestions:
For the honey jar, use the paper with her writing. Overwrite it with your name in the traditional way, fold it toward you before placing in the honey jar. Even if there is room in the jar, yes, take a spoonful of the honey. While you eat it, focus on how sweet success is and how sweet and attractive (job-wise) you will appear to this interviewer. I would use the attraction and steady work formulas to annoint the honey jar candle. There are a few logical choices for candle colors here so use what you have and what feels most appropriate.
Now, for you, Dear Zee --before the interview I would advise you set aside some time to practice your replies to possible questions. Really sell yourself -- you ARE the best candidate for the job. Make sure your grooming and wardrobe choices are impeccable and appropriate to the line of work. Lastly, I would advise a simple cleansing bath before the interview itself and very lightly dress yourself with crown of success at the crown of your hair (just a dab!) and the very tips of your fingers with attraction (so as to contact the interviewer when you shake hands.) Just make sure to keep fragrances to a minimum because some people dislike cetain smells and you don't want to offend anyone's sense of smell -- our most vivid emotional reactions are often attached to smells. Make eye contact. Smile when appropriate. Ask relevant questions -- but NOT about pay or vacation time! Let the interviewer know you have had other offers (if you have) but that this position is your first choice. Be ready to tell at least one brief (1-2 minute) story that demonstrates why YOU are the lady for the job.

(Did I mention I'm a corporate trainer for that great big company eveyone buys their tickets from? Yeah, I know a thing or two about how those wily HR folks think... ;) )

Best of luck, Miss Zee! Let us know how it goes for you.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

caramella

Unread post by caramella » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 am

NotDorianGray wrote:It's traditional to dispose of things in water, salt is traditionally used to cleanse, beaches are nice. And the back and forth thing is good. So it came together.
Nice!
Sorry for sounding too amazed loll
i'm far too much of a noob lol
but seriously a great idea

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm

ok thanks.

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm

what happens if i only put my hair?

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:09 pm

From what I understand, if the honey jar is for him, and you put your own hair in instead of his personal concerns, you can 'tie yourself up' in your own spellwork.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:32 pm

what exactly do you mean? sorry, im kinda slow, lol.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:52 pm

I'm glad you think it'll work for you. You'll find, as you progress, that you become attuned to specific ideas and elements, and you'll soon be coming up with things like this on your own. Just pay attention to what attracts you and what symbolism you attach to things. Best of luck.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:03 pm

You want the jar to affect him. If you put your own hair in, it will affect you as well. You want to sweeten HIM to YOU. You don't want to make yourself sweet on him and be unable to separate your feelings from your spellwork. So don't put in your hair.

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 pm

ohhhh i see, thanks for clearing that up.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 pm

I think that if you use just your hair then your defeating the purpose. You need something of his to connect with your's, so I guess you would only be affecting your self.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:58 am

Without seeing a picture of the candle and just going by your description, I'd say she's putting up a wall of resistance. Try turning the jar around so the stream is facing the opposite direction.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 am

heartk0re wrote:i wanna dump out everything in my honey jar and put fresh and new stuff and for a different person, is that ok? or do i have to throw it out and get a new jar?
I know some older workers who do this, they re-use the jars NOT the contents in the jars. I have tried it myself, but I am not as big a fan of this method, it just doesn't feel the same without the ritual burial, but the results were the same (both positive) so I can't say it doesn't work.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Maya28

Unread post by Maya28 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:59 pm

I recently got a mini honey jar spell kit from LM and am not certain about 3 things, and am hoping that someone can guide me in the right direction. My first question is this, am I to place the herbs inside the jar of honey, OR are they to be placed within the paper? The reason I ask this is because the square of parchment that comes in the kit is rather small and I'm thinking it will be rather hard to fold it with all that inside. My next question is, as far as placing the hairs inside the paper, it says that IF they are unable to be tied together, just lay them cross ways to each other, does that mean lay one on top of the other (if so does it matter whose is on top?) or does that mean lay them side by side? My last question is if I have pictures of this person could I place a picture of him inside the honey jar along with one of myself (if so would I place them inside facing each other? Sorry for so many questions, just want to put all of my effort into this, and just don't want to do anything to screw it up. So I thank any and all who can give me a little help here.... :D

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm very new to all of this, but a rootworker from AIRR told me to put our pictures inside my honey jar face to face. Hope that helps.

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:37 pm

I was wondering just how effective is a honey jar spell done by a root worker for a client not including hair? and ususally how long would it be to start seeing effect manifest?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello
Maya28 wrote:My first question is this, am I to place the herbs inside the jar of honey, OR are they to be placed within the paper?
Do both if ya like. Put a small pinch of the herbs on the petition paper and fold it up(folding towards you of course) and add the rest to the honey.
Maya28 wrote:My next question is, as far as placing the hairs inside the paper, it says that IF they are unable to be tied together, just lay them cross ways to each other, does that mean lay one on top of the other (if so does it matter whose is on top?) or does that mean lay them side by side?
I would lay one horizontally and one vertically, forming a cross shape. Put you's on top.
Macbaby wrote:My last question is if I have pictures of this person could I place a picture of him inside the honey jar along with one of myself
Personally, I would do this. Take both pictures, write your name ad birth day on the back of yours, and the other persons name and birthday on the back of theirs. Take a bit of honey and put in on your face in the picture, then push the two photos together, the honey will stick them together like your kissing. Then add it to the jar.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 pm

csrs2 --

There is no definitive answer. It depends on the worker, the case and the client. Do, or if you lack the skill and talent to do, have done a divination to look in on the spells progress, but if you obsess over it, well it won't be very successful. Relax and trust your worker. Be sure that you and the worker set an agreed-upon time-limit for the work.
HRCC Student #1559

Maya28

Unread post by Maya28 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 am

Thank you :D

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:42 am

HailDiscordia wrote:Personally, I would do this. Take both pictures, write your name ad birth day on the back of yours, and the other persons name and birthday on the back of theirs. Take a bit of honey and put in on your face in the picture, then push the two photos together, the honey will stick them together like your kissing. Then add it to the jar.
Hello, HailDiscordia :D

I have a picture of me and my boyfriend together- in your opinion, do you think this would be more effective compared to sticking two photos face-to-face so they kiss?

Thanks!
Annabelle :D

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:21 am

I don't have a hair, so I was told to put a piece of the napkin I have with his semen on it in my honey jar. Should I also put in a napkin soaked with my menstrual blood in it? Wouldn't that kind of be the same affect as having the hairs from the two different people put together in the honey jar?

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 am

Speaking of Honey/sweetener jar effects, I'm curious too.

After I did the spell, for the FIRST time since the entire year I've known my target I had a dream about the fellow. It's definitely the honey jar. I wonder, would my fellow be dreaming of me too?

(Yes, I do readings, but as readings are, they are up to interpretation and cryptic.)

Also how does the lucky mojo thing work... Does it become stronger over time? Does it "behave" the same as would other standards spells?

(Though this should be in the testimonial place, I must say L.M. works good!)

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Semen is good. In that case I'll use my red or sexual fluid.
HRCC Graduate #1610

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:17 pm

No! Dab your menstrual blood onto his semen! You want them close together touching, and not just floating around int here. It's like the photo thing. You glue them facing each other. Don't just put your own fluids in and hope for the best.

ernjim

Unread post by ernjim » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:38 pm

I did a honey jar to bring back my wife. This was last Friday. The candle basically melted, but mostly evaporated. It only left a tiny bit of was on the cap of the jar. I'm melting another candle tonite. Do you guys know what it means when it almost completely evaporates. Todays candle is created some paths. Need help with that too. Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:02 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

This link should answer your questions. When the candle has completely burned, it is called a clean burn. As for the candle wax creating paths, this can be due to it running over the jar. If you have specific question regarding your work to your wife, please get a reading done. The above link should help you with future questions.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 am

Will I need a personal item from the intended for the reconciliation honey jar to work?

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 am

Thanks NDG, I did just that.

ernjim

Unread post by ernjim » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Thank you for your quick response and the link. Today she showed signs that she wants to come back. I had burned another candle on top of the other one since yesterday was Monday. Should I keep doing this on Wednesdays and Fridays until she comes back?
What is the proper procedure in this case? What do I do with my jar after she comes back?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Dispose of the contents near your door step or in your back yard to keep her near. As for when to burn the candle on top you can burn on all 3 days or just one day of your choosing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Starrdreama
Newly Registered

Unread post by Starrdreama » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Well,i did a honey jar spell for the first time and its working pretty well.I went from my ex not even answering my calls to him texting me every night(he's a serial texter)trying to work out our situation&i feel like slowly but surely, he's falling in love with me.Now,i didn't have his hair or semen,so instead i used a picture of him,my own hair,different love oils,etc.Basically,since i didn't have his hair,i loaded the jar up with other love attracting items and just strongly believed in what i was doing.I didn't even have lodestones.And it's working.I understand the concept of using your own hair alone gets u caught up in the spellwork,but i think that with a reconciliation honey jar,there should be a certain level of personal involvement without sabotage.And i don't feel any more emotionally involved than i was to begin with,i actually feel more empowered when it comes to this situation.I personally think,to each his own,whatever works for u.Depends on how bad u want it,i guess.Oh,and i think it really helps to do multiple love spells while working on your honey jar.Can't hurt,right?

Starrdreama
Newly Registered

Unread post by Starrdreama » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Now,i think i'm going to try it another way and see how it works.I'll keep u guys informed...

King09

Unread post by King09 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:45 pm

I am new to this forum, can you please tell me how to post an original message here?

Starrdreama
Newly Registered

Unread post by Starrdreama » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am

Ho w do you dispose of a honey jar without any ill effects?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 am

This has been discussed before - search the forum.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:42 pm

@King09

1. Click Board Index.
2. Click a category.
3. Click red NEWTOPIC button.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:47 pm

other than the dreams are you experiencing any other signs? I got a lot of signs to do with my ex like his name for example I would see on road signs.. lorries and his name isn't very common either.

Good luck!

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 pm

you just simply empty out its contents into running water..ie: river etc..

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm

I was taught by the rootworker Professor Porterfield to empty the contents of the honey jar at a crossroads and pay the Spirit of the crossroads 9 dimes to thank it for taking the energy of the honey jar for me.

waterborn
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm

No, but it's better if you do. It is a lot more difficult doing work when you don't have a personal concern. If you don't have a personal item like clothing, hair or sexual fluids, do you have a photo? Sample of their writing? A business card? Anything is better than nothing. You can still try if you have nothing but theeir name, but it is a lot less likely to be successful.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 am

I do have photos, will they work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 am

Photos can work, but personal concerns always will work more strongly. Just work with what you have to the best of your ability.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 pm

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:
Hello!

yes I used bend over plus come to me & follow me boy! Happy to know that you are the queen as I have the same intention :lol: can I ask what you did? I'm thinking of using my menstrual blood the next time I get the opportunity :mrgreen:

Congrats for the success. I am seriously considering getting honey jar for myself. Its just that I am still waiting for my first order from LM.
Its interesting that you used Come to me on your ex when the description on LM says Come to me- to attract new love!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Come to Me products can be used to get someone specific to come to you, or someone with a set of particular attributes. Its just a matter of what you intend it for. Honey jars are awesome though. They take a bit to take hold and produce effects, but once they do they provide great results.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi all! :D

I recently made a honey jar for my boyfriend's temper (which helped extremely well), and before I prepared the petition paper in which the hairs go into, I was wondering whether to put in his pubic hair or head hair, since I had both.

I'm a little confused since according to the "effectiveness" of personal concerns, things like semen and pubic hair are at the top of the list.

Either way, I decided not to risk it, and went with the head hair, figuring that I'd be working on his head.
I wouldn't wanna accidentally cause him to not get it up again, lol :shock:

Anyways, for future reference, what do you guys think? Should people go with what's "relevant" to the spellwork?
For example, I would use sexual fluids/hair for love, head hair for influencing thoughts, nail clippings or skin shavings from the hand for improving artwork etc.

Thanks, and I hope you guys are as happy as I am with LM and hoodoo! :D
Annabelle

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:00 am

The way that most rootwork is done, it seems to me that whats more relevant is more important...its just that most honey jars seem to be for love work so its semen/pubic hair that seems most relevant.
just my 2 cents, will wait and see what the forum experts say
This is a very good question!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”