Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for October 9, 2015

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for October 9, 2015

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:00 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for October 9, 2015, and as the nights grow cooler it's time for warm embraces ... and hot lips!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is giving away as part of a random drawing 9 Kiss Me Now! Spiritual Supply products to heat up your love life. This week the prizes are 3 dressed and blessed Kiss Me Now! Vigil Candles, 3 bottles of hand-made Kiss Me Now! Dressing Oil, and 3 packets of Kiss Me Now! Bath Crystals.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select NINE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Kiss Me Now! products.

Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for October 9, 2015

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:21 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have 9 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for October 9, 2015 are: Darice Harris, Terry Newell, Debbie Hall, Kristi Zeiger, William W Glanville, Jessica Braafladt, Lola Shine, Marci Sanders, and Brandi Scott.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2015 Facebook Fridays!”