Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

phouka

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by phouka » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:39 pm

So my target came back today. We've been hanging out happily a few hours and he just asked how we "play this". Are we a thing, or if we do the us not being a thing 'thing' now.

My reconciliation finished Sunday and my Adam and Eve is burning it's last day now. Has it been for nothing? Should I still give time?

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Dude that's a serious movement! That's awesome congrats :)

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 pm

gypsywitchxxx,

Thank you. I did not expect him to come back.I fully expected not to see him until we worked together this weekend.

But should I fear as he asked in this way? With the intention that we still are not truly together? Am I expecting a full change of heart too quickly?

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! Last night I got another vigil candle going, but it's Follow Me Boy this time, with Fire of Love & Reconciliation Oil in it, but I'll def have them fire up another Reconciliation soon. LuckyMojo has been a fantastic help to me through everything. Even my honey jar worked fast (which I made with the intent of facilitating friendship between me and my target), and helped show me that my target and I, underneath all the simmering tension, actually like and get along with each other. The only time LM has ever "failed me" was when the MISC accidentally didn't light my Intranquil Spirit, but offered this Reconciliation candle instead. Honestly, best company ever, with the best forum and customer service ever, too!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Hi phouka,

Congratulations, that is terrific movement!

How you proceed with him in the mundane world is up to you. He asked your opinion on where you two should go from here, so this is your opportunity to tell him what you want your relationship to be.

We like to take magic in baby steps but you just made a great leap with him! Be happy and take this as a very positive result.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

That sure sounds like good signs to me! Congratulations and good luck.

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Update- Alot of positive signs the last few days and I had been asking to hear from him and the last three nights he's texted but I'm asleep when he dose this and I reply and he hadn't replied back well today he did im keep very positive about this we've talked for a few hours now and my heart is on cloud 9, keeping the super positive energy flowing, I'd really like to see him but I know it will happen in time. Completion is creeping closer I feel it. Thank you all for your encouragement and loving support.

harmony128

Unread post by harmony128 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Congrats, Honeydew0809! It's so encouraging to hear such wonderful results!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Yes cingrats! I myself have started to recieve more positive signs involving my target which make me even more positive that my work is closing in. Last night I had a dream that he came to me & asked if I wanted to have a drink with him to which I said yes, but him coming to me is a most def sign that his return will soon commence :)

harmony128

Unread post by harmony128 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:10 pm

I'll take that as a good sign too! I hope I will have a progress report soon myself.

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:13 am

Hey all,

Since starting my rootworking journey and working on my target, I have seen pretty cool movement, from my (ex boyfriend) target actually using the word "reconciliation" during a conversation and revealing in so many words amidst our last horrible argument that he still had feelings for me, but just wasn't budging. Readings have all been particularly interesting - very vivid, very specific, and with me having appeared in his dreams (and him appearing in mine). My target pays particular attention to my social media and two or three weeks ago hit up my friends about me. Readings reveal that my target is still single, and missing me. So, with what I've felt were all green lights, I decided I would do some work in the mundane world and send my target a friendly, totally non-threatening work-related text last night, just to gauge the progress of my work. So far, I have gotten no response, and I admit that I'm frustrated.

I have a honey jar (which I created specifically for mine and my target's friendship and which had spectacular results). Since we felt kindly for one another, I moved forward with the seven-day love-drawing spell with the red candle and lodestones. Then, I did a poppet, had a failed experience with the Intranquil Spirit, and, after that, learned my lesson and decided to do a freezer spell to keep any and all rivals and potential hookups or love interests past or present away; I've had a clear-burning reconciliation candle, and a currently-burning Follow Me Boy candle on the MISC altar. I've also done Conjureman Ali's super cool jumbo red candle spell, which luckily did not burn down my house, but still. I'm getting a little impatient with going on dates with other men but not waking up next to whom I wanna see.

Does anyone have any advice for what I'm feeling is somewhat of a plateau? Is there a favorite spell of anyone's I might've missed that I should try, or an angle to what I'm missing that I'm not seeing?

Thanks so much in advance.

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:24 am

Sorry - I meant to put that in the Spells about Reconciliation thread!

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:53 pm

I just had to share something truly spectacular that happened today. I was at the pumpkin farmm today with my nephew and I do believe I saw my targets son, he had his same name and I remember my target talking about these specific shoes he had bought for his son and low and behold this boy had the same shoes. I literally almost cried I'm taking this as a positive sign. My target is having a guys weekend and we've been texting a little. It just warmed my heart I couldn't stop smiling.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:21 pm

That is very cool! I love it when things like that happen -- a true sign.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Oceanas Moon

Unread post by Oceanas Moon » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:07 am

I would love the opportunity to have a picture included with my readings. I also don't feel that $6 is too much to add for the chance to view the results and follow along with the readings. Just my 2 cents :D

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:58 am

So...there is a guy I really like at my Krav Maga training. I'm using Follow Me Boy, Come To Me and Look Me Over oils. Yesterday I set a candle with FMB & CtM oils and started working on a skull candle (I put my target's photo and petition so far). Well, my aunt called me and said she had a dream that I sent her my nude photos and she texted me back asking what is this and I responded oops, I meant to send them to _____(my target's name)! Ha, weird dream. Yesterday, the coach at Krav Maga called my target and then me (it was nice to hear our names together). And when I came home my mom was cleaning a painting and a heart shaped dog treat fell down (I have a dog but don't know how that ended up there!). :)

Reason: Sent client a PM

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm

I am currently on day three of a 7 day reconciliation/break-up moving candle spell to return my current love interest to me. Just as I had finished snuffing out the candles, and I mean just as the last candle went out, my phone buzzed. I had received a text from my target! It was a simple text in response to a question I had asked a few hours prior, but the timing was so precise. This DEFINITELY has to be a sign! What do you guys think?

lapalomablanca

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:54 pm

So I did the lemon spell (him stepping over the lemon), a lemon vinegar jar, a freezer spell and the feces spell (a lot I know lol) ...
I am still going to do some work with the break up kit, but I feel like I got signs and I need a second opinion ...

Yeserday I saw my target's name on the television (a sign?) and today a friend I haven't spoken to in a year tells me he knows my target (my ex his new bird) and she is a desperate gold digger. He sent me a link she is still active on a datingsite !!! Wow ...
So now my question is, are these signs my work is taking effect ?

I'll get a reading once I did all the work ... But any opinions would be appreciated ! Seems too much to be a simple coincidence, right ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello, DJ_Reeses,

Definitely a sign!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:22 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

Yes, these are signs.

But, please post questions like this in the "signs, movement......" thread.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:58 am

AMAZING UPDATE- So all day yesterday I was asking for signs and they kept coming and I have been asking for him to call me, and I had gone out last night and posted I was at the bar and he messaged me my phone was in my bag so I didn't hear it at the bar. My girlfriends and I leave the bar to get something to eat and we're sitting down eating and he calls!!! My heart jumped I had been thinking about him it's like he read my mind. Anyways, he calls and I convince him to come pick me up, I know he wanted to but was being stubborn, that's just his way. Anyways we get back to his place and get in bed we're both wiped out and he kissed me, he had this glow about him that I haven't seen in what feels like forever, and we settle down in bed and he puts his arms around me and just holds me and pulls me so close it felt like he wanted to get me in his skin with him if that makes any sort of sense, like he didn't want to let go and we just laid their in this bliss. He was sober and usually it's the other way around, We didn't say much just laid there I didn't want to fall asleep so I just laid there holding him and scratching and rubbing his back. I've missed this man it'll happen slowly ,I know it will happen for us he's a stubborn man and has alot going on. I love him so much. As soon as I had him convinced to come pick me up I knew that I would be sharing amazing news.

harmony128

Unread post by harmony128 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:10 am

OMG! Congrats, honeydew0809! I am really happy for you! Good luck on your success!

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:58 am

Thank you Harmony I literally felt and still do feel this happy cry feeling I love this man, it's a major movement I know completion is coming it'll be slow but I know it'll happen. It feels so good.

harmony128

Unread post by harmony128 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:06 am

Hooray! You must feel amazing! I am most certainly looking forward to when I can feel that overwhelming sense of joy myself.

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 am

I had MISC burn a Block Buster candle for me and got the report. It said:
"The candle burned leaving a light, grey haze, with some scattered bits of glitter, around the sides of the glass, with a thick ring of unburned wax on the bottom. These are signs of delays, distractions, and confusion; much of it caused by unresolved past issues. You can use prayer, meditation, dream vision work, or social contacts, to clear up those old woes. Then, a good result is possible. Blessings!"

Do I have them light a Block Buster candle again until it burns clear?

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Good evening all.

I have a question as I've been curious - a little over a month ago I had a reconciliation candle lit at the MISC and the report I received noted "a waxy residue on the sides of the glass" but then it concluded that there were "no serious obstacles."

The person i am trying to get back is an ex-girlfriend. She has been seeing another guy for a few months now. What stood out to me from the candle report and made me wonder is the "no serious obstacles" part -- wouldn't a "waxy residue" be considered a huge obstacle?

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi everyone,
I've been posting on the progress of some love work I did about 6 months ago and for the life of me I am stumped as to what on earth is happening. I put this under signs movement completion because my question and concerns are in regards to some very confusing movement.

In sum.
I did some love work on a "difficult" target in May, difficult in that he has commitment issues. However despite this, it fully manifested by August which was lovely, as the third month to the day he declared that he loved me. However, there were few issues he needed to resolve to further the commitment between us and make me his girlfriend. So, at the advise of my AIRR reader, I performed some supplementary work to get him to open up and commit to me and for him to spend more time with me.

Im about 10 weeks out from performing that work and that included, come to me (to get him to come to me more often and be closer, dixie love for a more committed love, and crucible of courage to have the courage to ask me to be in a relationship). For the most part I believe this has also been manifesting (he kept alluding to me being his girlfriend and the only women in his life), and he came to me more often and started confiding in me about his issues that made him reluctant to be more committed in the past. However, this second petition of a bigger commitment has not manifested in the way I had anticipated, as his clearly very major intimacy issues seemed to be all stirred up by his confessions of love, the sexual intimacy stopped completely.

So I got a second reading from my AIRR reader who suggested some additional work will be needed. which I performed roughly 3.5 weeks ago. (my third round of work petitioned that he make me his girlfriend officially on social media , ask me to be in a relationship, have the courage to address his issues, and a road opener to open up his sexual nature back to me once again,
on the second week I believe I received movement (Can movement happen in week two? it typically falls in week three for me down to the day) because not only did the sexual intimacy return, but he finally called me his girlfriend.

Now up to this point, all movement and manifestations of previous work had been pretty positive, but now it appears it has taken a turn AWAY.

This has happened before where I thought I had received a negative sign or movement away but there was a random turnaround and it worked out positively. However he hasnt returned my texts in nearly 2 weeks and have a gut feeling I never will hear from him again. hes basically disappeared and completely ghosted on me. This is the longest we've ever gone without speaking since I started working on him.

Can all signs and movement be positive and everything manifest, then movement away basically negate all previous positive manifestations? If the guy says he loves me and calls me his girlfriend and texts me frequently for months and then just STOPS does this mean all ties have been broken?

I suppose I need yet another reading, but I thought maybe I should wait until my last round of work hits its deadline.
As an added bonus Ive fed him my menstrual blood (lots of it) TWICE, and yet he still disappeared on me. Ive had what appeared to be setbacks with movement before so I realize it is not linear but this seems excessive. But Is it possible for someone to just "snap out of it?"

I appreciate any feedback and my Apologies if This should be in the love thread.
Sorry for the novella.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi LuckyLady1040,

That is what I would do.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi God_Willing,

Well he would certainly be an impediment.

You may want to get a reading to determine the extent of this obstacle and to find out what kind of work you can do to break them up. You can find a reputable reader here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi Honeydew0809,

WOW!!

Congratulations! That is excellent news, and thank you for sharing with us.

Great job, keep it up!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi Olivialeigh,

First of all, congratulations on the movement you were getting from your work. That is excellent.

It is sadly not uncommon for setbacks like this to happen, especially with targets who have commitment issues. He may have been feeling all the lovely feelings for you that you wanted and worked towards, and he got scared. It happens. Don't despair, as you indicated that it is still early days.

I would give your work time to manifest. If it doesn't then you definitely will want another reading to understand the nature of his hesitancy and what work can be done to help overcome it.

But you have made great progress so keep the faith.

Good luck.

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:48 pm

I continue to keep getting signs today, we haven't talked since he dropped me off this morning which is fine he has things to do, I'm just keeping super positive because I know things will work out with us.

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:30 am

Hello everyone! I am not so fairly new with magic, but had stopped and came back several months ago. I've searched the forum on attraction spells, got overloaded, and spoke with my advisor/reader. She told me use a yellow candle. I used a bottle of essential mixed oils that was previous made for me. I've been trying to get this guy attention online, which is how I most meet people since I'm a writer/blogger. I want to be in a relationship with this person. But, I want to take things one at a time for once in my life. I want to build a work relationship/ friends then move up to something better.

So last Friday, I did a name/petition paper on the back of his photo, 9 times with his full name, nickname, birthday and zodiac sign. Cross and covered with mines just as same. Then I wrote a petition around our names. Then in corners, I drew runes symbols representing what I'm going for and other symbols. I strongly believe in symbols and such. I anoint the 5-spot and added appropriate herbs then folded three times toward me. All the while speaking and praying what I'm seeking. After inscribing his name on the candle with what I'm seeking to happen, I anoint using the same oil as before. Pray over the candle while lighting it. Had the petition under the candle before doing so and prayed and meditate for about thirty minutes. After it burn down, I placed the petition in a safe place. I may need it again.

Now, I'm seeing signs and a bit of movements, but he had in his post that an ex contacted him after all this time and that he moving forward to better. Someone had done me the same as well and of course I turn him down. I'm just not getting him to noticed me in the way I was hoping for... yet. He seems to be "searching" for something or someone. We still communicate online but not exactly what I have in mind. My dreams are telling me something which seems positive. What else should I do or am I going about it all wrong? Thanks. Sorry for a long post.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Has anyone ever gotten signs as a countdown?

My target's favourite number is 12; he includes it in all of his social media user names and he's always said it's his I started seeing the number 12 around a lot lately over the course of my rootwork. On busses, random jersey numbers, on signs advertising prices for something... Then I stopped seeing 12 and started seeing 11 in most of the same places; busses, jerseys, hats, advertisements... Now I'm still seeing 11's every once in a while, but now I seem to be seeing 10's nearly everywhere I look. No 9's yet, but I feel like it'll happen...

Has anyone experienced this before?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, pam4362002,

Well, you can either call your rootworker for more advice.

Or, try one of the numerous spells that Miss cat has written here: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wising you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, Star Anise ,

Only time will tell what this means.

Please Let us know if it manifests the way you are seeing the signs

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:44 pm

So today I noticed I was behind this tow truck that said "house of wreckers" to which I knew instantly it must be a sign of my break up work working :) I've also been receiving more signs of my target. His name pops up, his car a few times a day, also dreams of him coming to me but trying to resist mebut he can't :)

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I usually don't hear from soon enough but I will try anyway and take a look at the link.
Thanks again.

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi Miss Athena

I may have to really consider doing that.

I received my 2nd return to me candle report today. The first one was a month ago stated the burn was "clear and clean"." At that time when I ordered the candle I had no idea that my ex-girlfriend had already been seeing another guy for a few months - I found out about that a week after I received the candle report.

Being that I received good news on that report I decide to order another return to me vigil to keep things going in a positive direction - the report i received today was far different it stated that there was a haze on the candle and that there were "delays and obstructions" in the outcome.

Doesn't that seem quite odd ? I would think that the distractions and delays were already there being that another guy was occupying her time but yet I received a positive report the first time.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:35 am

I just woke up from a strange dream, I'm not asking for interpretation but recently I did a vinegar jar for someone to stop bugging me at work. She's been staying away, so I had a dream and she wasn't talking to me but she was saying that she keeps getting stopped by the cops... It's weird... I take it as a good sign right?

Also done love work on my ex and a week ago I had such a vivid dream about him. I hope these are good signs!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

My educated guess is at the time of the first candle, your target was ready to break up with the other person.

Because you didn't immediately act of this situation (spell work or more candles such as: Come to me:), they made up.

Then, a month later, they are happy together and that's why the candle report wasn't good.

This is my educated guess.

I'd work on beak up for them

I hope that all of this turns around and your target returns to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Only time will tell what the dreams mean.

make a dream journal and see how they coincide with what is going on.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Would you suggest having a come to me vigil lit at the MISC while Already having the break up and return to me candles going or wait until I receive the reports then order the come to me ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

Wait for the reports as you may have to repeat something.

I would wait for their recommendations

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:03 pm

I agree with Miss Aida.... let the first run burn and see what turns up in the divinatory candle reort. Also remember that it is traditional for you to be doing some hands-on, dollie, buried, or contact work at your end too.
catherine yronwode

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:44 am

Would you guys definitely say that was a sign(me seeing the "house of wreckers" logo on the tow truck that my breakup work is manifesting? :)

Reason: See admin

Honeydew0809

Unread post by Honeydew0809 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Signs today and a guy with my targets same name text my phn looking for the previous owner of my number, my target and I text about football today, he was helping one of his buddies today so he wasn't watching the game. I love this man so much and I keep getting yes answers about us being together. I know it will happen and continue to keep positive.

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello Miss Aida and Catherine - I will do as suggested and wait on those reports.

I have been keeping contact with my target ever now and then. We recently exchanged a few text messages. Would that be sufficient on my end while I have the MiSC lighting the vigils?

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Miss Aida you mentioned that i didn't immediately act on the situation after getting the first return to me report. Now would "come to me" be the appropriate way to go in my situation? I noticed it says to bring a new lover.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:07 am

Hello, God_Willing,

Yes, you can do that!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:31 pm

It has been just under a week since my moving candle/separation spell was completed, and I have been just carrying on, doing my best not to look for signs and just let them come to me naturally. Well, I THINK I got a kind of big sign today, and wanted to see what you guys think. My love interest just made a post on social media saying that he could not believe he was dating someone who didn't like a certain movie he did. Now, the message obviously had a joking tone to it, and I know he would never just break up with someone over something so trivial, but it feels like a sign. Thoughts?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:03 am

Hi DJ_Reeses,

Signs are very personal and so if you feel this was a sign of your work, then you should consider it as such. For me, it sounds like a positive.

Good luck.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 pm

So it's nearing the third week since I finished my reconciliation work..being a worry wart I just began a moving candle bit to back it up.

Things have been happy, calm, affectionate- but just a few minutes ago my target asked if I thought he'd give up his plan to run off and be a nomad for a while, and that he'd fall back in love with me- does 'love' me, but he said that I thought he would love me in a way to desire staying with me.

My hope is wavering after this, and I know completion is generally set at 3 months. I do not know if I ought continue the sweet jar and moving candles in light of what he's said.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Hello, phouka ,

Continue the work.

Don't stop now

Wishing you success with your spells
HRCC Graduate #1631

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:09 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

In my worry I contacted a friend who does readings, I was told to keep working. I'm putting every ounce of my soul into it.

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:16 am

Hello everyone, these signs are all over the place and I'm a bit confuse about the movement coming from my target. Perhaps maybe because he's a Scorpio? I've scheduled a Obi 30 min reading with my worker. I've done readings before but not this one. I'm stuck on what questions I should asked. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Reason: See admin

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:19 am

Hello everyone, these signs are all over the place and I'm a bit confuse about the movement coming from my target. Perhaps maybe because he's a Scorpio? I've scheduled a Obi 30 min reading with my worker. I've done readings before but not this one. I'm stuck on what questions I should asked. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:23 am

pam4362002 ,

Your question was answered already.

It is over on the AIRR subforum.
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Dear pam4362002 --

If you want us to comment on signs or omens, you will have to describe them.

We cannot help you in this thread with suggestions regarding questions that you want to ask your obi reader about your work.

If you have questions about how to formulate queries to an obi reader, then you should post in the AIRR sub-section of the forum and state your need for help in how clients can effectively voice questions with readers, and we will get right back to you there with suggestions.

This may also be of help:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Please notice that this forum is divided up into sections -- and you cannot change the topic of this thread about signs and omens just because you want to, or because you don't know where to post.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Thanks Mrs. Catherine Yronwode. I apologize for my ignorance to everyone here. I won't make any excuses because of my life woes and my brain overload. I'll pay more attention to what I'm doing and saying. I so apologize for my mistake.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”