Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spiritual Soaps: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Priestess Divine
HRCC Student
Re: Spiritual Soaps: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I have tried the Bee Flower Ginseng, Jasmine and Sandalwood soaps, while I love the scents, I am not too particular about the soap. I like the herbs better as I see results when using them compared to the soaps.

I love the Fan Medicated Soap (Uncrossing), I just feel good afterwards. It is good to know about the 'running away good spirits' ...dont want to do that; I normally use it either before or after certain types of work with great results.

I have tried the pullet egg (Huevo De Gallina Negra) soap with good results.

Ive had the Florida Water Soap for some time now; I use Florida water often with good results, just hadn't the opportunity to use the soap.
Hi Jwmcclin! Could you explain in more detail regarding running away good spirits. Are you referring to using the Fan Medicated Soap? Could you elaborate please? THANKS!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

angelael
Forum Member

Unread post by angelael » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:10 pm

I just noticed that Lucky Mojo sells Bon Ami Cleanser. I actually started getting this at the store just because the old label reminded me of hoodoo. I also picked up a bar of Fels Naptha for the same reason. I don't think the store has that but I did find one mention of it by Miss Cat in a discussion of Florida water vs Hoyt's cologne:

"Oh, and last of all, Florida Water was never used in hoodoo until the heavy immigration of Afro-Caribbean practitioners of Santeria got in on the scene. Hoyt's Cologne was our cologne of choice -- and it was NEVER used for washing altars. You would wash the altar cloth by hand in Fels Naptha or Ivory Flakes and wash the altar with Chinese Wash. 

And that's the way i still do it, and the only way i recommend that my students work."

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, angelael,

I don't think I would wash my wood altars with Florida Water either. It could ruin the wood.

Anyway, thanks for finding Miss cat's quote on this

take care

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed May 13, 2015 2:17 am

With a protection soap, if you wash yourself with it (while rubbing up), isn't it bad if you rinse off at the end (like you would any other soap)? To me, if you did that, it would be rinsing off the 'protection' therefore making you unprotected and therefore exposed to all negative things.

But then if you don't rinse off the protection soap (after washing yourself with it), then you would be left with soap residue left on your skin......??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 pm

Hello, Priya1220 ,

If this were true, there would be no soap products.

The essence is still present on your body.

Take care

RoseStar21
Forum Member

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:07 am

Hello everyone ,
I have ordered some St Anthony soap. What does this soap do exactly? Will it draw someone back to me that I haven't seen for a while ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello, Rosestar,

Yes, it could help.

Make sure you say the prayers: www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

Take care

snouvavou
Forum Member

Unread post by snouvavou » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:20 am

Anyone have thoughts on using Fan Soap after leaving a place of spiritual inquietude:like a morgue or hospital? Or would a Florida Water "wipe down" from head to toe be sufficient?
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi snouvavou,

Fan soap would be a good idea, to thoroughly wash off any negative energy you may have picked up. You could also do a 13 herb bath for the same purposes if you sense any spiritual gunk on you. A quick wipe-down is OK in a pinch but I prefer a full cleansing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fanmedicatedsoap.html
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”