Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
the_spiral

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by the_spiral » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:52 am

Thanks Miss_Aida, that makes sense. I wasn't looking to harm anyone, just work on encouraging warm/loving thoughts in people's minds since it seems like a good skill to know both for myself and others around me. But I do have a friend whose boyfriend has been distant lately and it's hurting her feelings. With permission I may do this work for her.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:04 pm

I bought an LM scull candle & added some calamus root to it... I eventually added a petition to the picture im burning it on, annoited it and burned. But the candle to me seemed too large im shape to burn straight through... The candle appeared to be burning okay but Eventually the bottom back of
The candle and a small part of the fromt fell off because the candle was burning and had gotten lower of course in te centre where the wick was. Each piece of The calamus root also caught fire and burned as well.

I've never worked with these candles before is it possible that maybe the proportiones of the candle caused the falling over so to say? I bought this candle off ebay but it claimed to be a LM candle.. And the shipping time was a bit faster.. Maybe I got scammed by a seller trying to pass their product off as a LM candle and it was just not a good candle.

Can anyone who has experience with these types of candles let me know if this is normal or what could have caused it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Hello misskitty49,

Miss Aida gave you excellent advice on how to work Clarity on him (white candle) and face it towards her black candle dressed in the items you mentioned. This is powerful work and can really help you realize your goals.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi Beginner01,

It's impossible to know if this was a legitimate Lucky Mojo candle or not, so we can't comment on the results you experienced. I would repeat the spell using a skull candle purchased directly from Lucky Mojo (they are sized just right for a good burn), and see what kind of results you get.

Good luck.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Miss Athena,

I do not have a white skull candle and would like to know what I can do with the one I have. I am more interested in revenge than reconciliation.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi misskitty49,

The dress the black candle for her, as advised by Miss Aida above, and surround it with photos of the people you wish to see her for what she is. Dress their photos in Clarity oil and command them to see her true colors.

Good luck.

CAN-FIG-SKBL
Skull Candle, Black
$5.50

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:18 am

Thank you Miss Aida! :)

jessy89
Newly Registered

Unread post by jessy89 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:17 pm

hi all,

I started the red skull candle spell on the super blood moon night and was intending to burn it for 7 nights. But, on the 5th night, the fire caught on the herbs, petition and his pictures that I put inside the candle, so it burned out completely. Is it ok that it finished fast? Also, is it ok that I didn't burn the candle while he was sleeping?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Helllo, Jessy89,

I am sorry but we do not perform interpretations on the forum.

PLEASE read http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And for wax symbols, you can buy a tea leaf symbol interpretation book. Find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Otherwise, you can contact an AIRR member for further help: http://readersandrootworkers.org

And you can buy this book for more help

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #1631

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi, all!

So I decided a few nights ago to start using a red skull candle on my ex (and thanks VERY much for all of the lovely advice here on how to do it correctly and effectively!).

I've been in quite a heartbroken and somewhat desperate emotional state over the breakup, hoping that a more coercive work than the honey jar etc. I've been doing would help get through to him and override the deep-seated emotional trauma/self-doubts/self-loathing/fear that moved him to initiate the split in the first place. I loaded the skull in the way most people have prescribed here, talking to it through the tobacco smoke while I'm sure he's asleep, telling him all of the things I want him to think and feel so we can reconcile, the things I want to have from him again.

Tonight, I started getting more emotional while working it and felt like I suddenly had this moment of epiphany. The panic and anguish melted away and the candle started to burn like CRAZY, WAY faster than I would've expected. I began to gently reassure him that he can release his fears and be whole, that there's no need to be afraid, that I am proud of him, have faith in him, and know he'll be back with me once he does release his baggage. And the more I talked, the better I felt and the more sure I felt that we DO love each other, that it's not over forever, and that he WILL come back to me as the man he's meant to be after doing what he has to do. It ended up becoming something of a healing spell, I think! Perhaps for both of us. I could FEEL him somehow and hopefully he felt me. The concerns/herbs/petition papers went up in flames and I smiled and told him to burn up all of that dead weight holding him back. It felt like the work of the candle might've been mirroring some internal work he is doing or will do. Very strange, but lovely. I also sang him "our" song, while has bizarrely appropriate lyrics. The flames actually grew even higher!

Anyone ever have anything like this happen with a spell like this before? I guess sometimes the work "works" you too! ;)
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:27 pm

Hello BellaLupa,

Yes sometimes we do feel the effects of a spell ourselves (for better or worse), so this is not unusual. Still, you had an awesome experience and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us!

Keep up the good work!

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi,

I did a scull candle and use a picture with a petition on the back of it. I was going to deploy the remains in a tree BUT I don't want to include the picture with the name on the back because its just too obvious if somebody finds it.

I will still dispose of the scull in the tree. But What can I do about the picture with the petition?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi Beginner01,

You could burn candles at home on top of the picture with your petition on it. This can keep the work going as the skull is deployed.

Good luck.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Last week I began a skull candle spell. I had performed the spell two nights in a row (about 5 hours total), then got sick and stopped for several days. There is still a lot of candle to be burned through, but I feel like I wasted two good days of spell work. Should I continue the spell as if I never stopped? Will that affect the outcome at all?

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:44 pm

I worked a skull candle once a week every Friday for 1-2 hrs. Since I don't have much experience I was supervised by an AIRR root worker who told me it was fine. I felt very good about the work and I just buried the remains a couple of weeks ago. The spell seems to be working and my subsequent reading confirmed that it is.

I'm sure an expert will give you feedback but just wanted to share my experience.
Best of luck to you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Hi misskitty49,

I would start the spell again. It may or may not have been a coincidence that you took ill during the spell, so start over and see what kind of results you get.

Good luck.

infamiss1
Newly Registered

Unread post by infamiss1 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:30 am

Just wondering...

If I wanted to do a skull candle spell to influence someone to get a divorce, what color skull candle should I use? What oils should I use? Clarity or Commanding? I have a skull candle, but it's not black or white. It looks like a yellowed human skull.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:34 pm

Hello, infamiss1,

Here is the perfect spell for you and answers all of your questions:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

It is one of my most successful spells that I perform!

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi all,

I'm going to perform a white skull candle with influence oil as Miss Aida has suggested to me previously, it is to let him see how greedy and incompatible he is with the woman he's currently with. I now also want to get a black candle to represent her and have the white candle face her, see how greedy she is and hopefully lead to break up. Would this be too much on one single white candle? or get one more white skull candle to do the work separately?

Since there's no pink skull candle, would i get a white or red to work on love feelings? I've done passion and sexual work on LM red skull candles (and the results are amazing!!!) I will keep working on red but I want to promote true and genuine love between us.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Hi greentea,

You could do that with one skull candle. Just state your petition specifically to your goals (e.g., "see (her name) for the greedy, manipulative bitch that she is and dump her") and you should be OK.

I would work a red skull next for drawing love and again, state your petition for what you want.

Good luck.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:44 am

Is it normal for an LM skull candle to have a long burn? I was working a 7 day skull candle spell, loaded it with herbs, dressed it with oils, burned it every night for 15 minutes a session as directed on here, and it still took about 2 weeks to fully burn down.

I'm definitely going to get more skull candles and work them for different things, but I just wanted to know if anyone else had the experience of skull candles taking a while to burn?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Hello, Star Anise ,

Yes.

These are fantastic, high quality candles and do take awhile to burn.

Adjust your burning timing with these candles

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Quick question. First im not sure how to upload a photo but ill try to describe it. I have my red skull candle its been burning for a day now and the candle is burning nice. In the left hand side of the candle the wax has dropped down and formed a half circle around the front of the candle nice and clean. Now ive prayed and sat an altar for Santa Muerta and the wax drippings is the shape of the scythe. Should I take this as a sign from Santa Muerte that she handling my sitiuation. I did get the bubbles in the water but they were tiny bubbles so I used tap and spring water to make sure it wasnt my mind but still tiny bubbles.I also filled a glass full of patron and it definitely has gone down some but not sure if it's just evaporating.

Sorry so long

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi queenofheart,

I'm sorry but we do not allow uploading of photos on the forum nor do we provide candle interpretations. You should allow your skull candle to completely burn down before you attempt to discern any symbolism in the wax. In my personal experience, signs I've seen during a burn (before it is completed) just indicate that Spirit has heard my petition. Wait for the final result before asking yourself what the remains are telling you.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 am

Thank you

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Hello, Is it true that you can ruin the effect of a spell if the first one is working in your favor and you try to redo it? First spell worked in part but I want total annihilation and banishing of my enemy. I mean I want them off the face of the earth. Wish I could get some lucky mojo DUME oil, like today! Should I maybe try a different spell?

Thank you,

B

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Is it ok to burn the candle twice in one day? I burned it earlier this morning while the target was sleeping. He works 3rd shift. He is off tonight and I'm wondering will it be fine to burn it again once I think he is sleep again?

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:39 pm

I ordered a white and black skull candles and was going to perform the influence work on the guy to see how greedy the woman (black skull) is and they aren't a match but black skull candle is out of stock at LMCC.. I got the white skull candle and the rest of my order (btw, perfectly packaged and very fast delivery) can i do with the white skull candle to achieve the same purpose of work or do I have to wait for the black skull candle to be back in stock?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:40 pm

Hello, belightfully,

No, that is NOT true.

Continue doing what you are doing

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

That is perfectly fine!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Hello, greentea ,

Yes, you can do that.

White is a substitute for all colors.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:12 am

Thanks Miss Aida! Your spells rock by the way. Uh-mazing.

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. One last question. If my candle did not burn out in the 7 day period do I continue to burn it til its all the way gone or do I stop on the 7th day and bury what is left of the candle?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi Mi55understand,

You should burn it until it is finished, even if it takes longer than 7 days (many candles often do).

Good luck.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:38 am

I don't really like burning scull candles. I find that I never get a burn of 100% with the wax because they're so oddly shaped. I'm just going to go out on a limb here and assume that since hoodoo is something that was once done in secret with very little resources there may possibly be an alternative method used to get ideas or thoughts into people's brains besides scull candles.

Is it possible for a scull candle to be replaced with maybe just a regular candle instead?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:29 am

Hello, Beginner01,

The visualization, the anatomy of the skull candle, and the stuffing of the candle cannot be replaced by a regular candle.

The whole idea of the candle is that, after baptism, it becomes the person's head.

Although I know what you are asking about the secrecy, etc., they did do other things. Mostly, poppets.

So, the answer is "No"

Sorry!

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Is it safe to stop midway through a red skull candle spell? If so how do you properly dispose the rest of the unburned candle?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi mi55understood,

It would depend on why you are stopping midway through a spell. If you have changed your mind and no longer wish to achieve the goal of the spell, simply dispose of the remains in the trash as the spell is broken. If you still wish to work toward that goal, bury the remains in your front yard.

Good luck.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:42 pm

I did a skull candle spell. And on the first 8 days it burned slow, but on the last day after burning for some time all of a sudden the whole candle was on fire (probably because of the herbs and oil) and it burned down pretty quickly....

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:00 am

Hi LA1985,

That happens often...once the flame reaches the herbs and petition at the bottom of the skull, it can burn quickly. Just deploy your remains properly (see this thread on how to do that: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html) and wait for any signs and movement.

Good luck.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:09 am

Redid Miss Aida's breakup spell with skull candles got the same burn. Again, my enemy went down in flames rapidly. Was more careful this time with my petitions but this one just has a high flame. I had planned to work it all night. Came back to work it in an hour and found my enemy's skull burning in many places. Most of the black candle is burned except for the back and one piece of the front. The wick moved to the front of the candle so I thought once the flame was out it would stop burning, but nope. I literally watched the wick will itself and tipped towards the petition and lit that on fire. Crazy stuff this root work. Im amazed how the work comes alive!

My question is can I work my intented's skull candle over 7 days even if my enemy is burned to the ground? My intented's skull is pretty intact. My enemy is a melted puddled disgusting mess, which I'm kind of glad cuz the dog poop I put on my enemys skull had maggots in it and it was revolting to work with. :?

Is it it a moot point to work his candle?

Thank you!

Reason: Adding more

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:42 am

Hello,

I Redid Miss Aida's breakup spell with skull candles, got the same burn.( I posted about two months ago.) Again, my enemy, the black skull, went down in flames rapidly. (Which I'm kind of glad about. The poop I covered the black skull had maggots. Quite revolting to work with I must say.) i was more careful this time with my petitions being too large but this one had a high and runaway flames. I had planned to work it all night. Came back to work it in an hour and found my enemy's skull burning in many places. Most of the black candle was burned except for the back. The wick moved to the front of the candle so I thought once the flame was out it would stop burning, but nope. I literally watched the wick tilt itself towards the petition and lit that on fire for a while. The flames have now moved about the puddle of wax. The flames seem to have a mind of their own and on their own mission to burn down my enemy. Crazy stuff this root work. Im amazed how the work comes alive! This is indeed a destruction spell.

My question is can I continue to work the white skull candle of my intended for 7 days? Or is the spell complete after the flame of the destroyed black skull goes out?

Thank you,
Belightfully

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi belightfully,

WOW! That is fantastic! It truly is amazing to watch the work in action because sometimes it will make a very deliberate and palpable path toward your goal. For the wick to bend and move like it did suggests just that. It's a very good sign. Nice job.

Yes, you can continue to work your white skull candle, and have it face the remains of the black skull for the entire time while you are voicing your commands to it. Then dispose of all remains in a ritual fashion and wait for signs and movement.

Good luck, please keep us posted!

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:11 am

Thank you Miss Athena! Cool stuff for sure. Deliberate and palpable-great words for describing what is happening here. I will definitely report back!

All my best,

Belightfully

Reason: add to post

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

It is truly exciting to work with hoodoo when you see the work come alive. I mean, my love candles don't burn like this at all. There is a marked difference. Deliberate and palpable are perfect words to describe what happened. It has a life of its own.

Candle update: I left the work alone for about 30 mins. yesterday only to come back and find the thing ablaze. I had to put it out with water. Thank God I took extra precautions this time and used pie tins for each, but that still didn't save my counter though. It burned a part of it. Word to the wise, destruction spells are probably best outside with a fire extinguisher on hand.

Underneath I discovered that my enemy was just a pile of ashes. The altar mirror was also broken underneath. Whatever force also tossed my intended off the sink and onto the floor and the top half of my intended's skull was burned clear off--like someone just sliced the top of his head off, probably from the blaze of the enemy skull. I can't even find the wick. Doesn't look like I'll be able to work the white skull for 7 days. My enemy is gone. There is not a drop of unmelted wax just a pile of ashes. There is nothing to see. Hah!

Don't want to bore anyone, but the skulls did symbolically in the spell, what I instructed them to do in real life.

I will definitely update.

Thank you!

Belightfully

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Yowza, Belightfully!

That is SUPER-cool! I've only worked with skull candles once before, but they DO seem to behave quirkily, don't they?
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:19 pm

BellaLupa!

Skull candles are amazing. I am new at this, but I think these are my favorite. They really do behave in their own way. I am really amazed about the amount of action I'm seeing. It's like a movie. lol Also, I always hear my words repeated in my targets and even in other people around them. It's pretty cool stuff!

All my best,

Belightfully

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi everyone!

I have been working a red skull candle for the past few days on my target, to compliment the honey jar I have going, as well as my previously done reconciliation/separation spell. Starting Tuesday night, I carved out the eyes, bottom, mouth, and forehead of the candle. For the forehead, I filled it with the 9 love herb mix from LM, as well as reconciliation and love me oils. For the eyes, I put in a small picture of us when we were dating in each socket, dressed with reconciliation oil and love me sachet powder, as well as the 9 love herb mixture and two juniper berries, one in each eye. For the mouth, I put Deer's Tongue and a dab of honey. And last, for the bottom, I put his personal concern, a small picture of him with his name 3 times and his birthday on the back, crossed by my name 3 times in red. I also put in a pinch of the 9 love herb mix, Reconciliation oil, Love Me oil, Come to Me oil, and Return to Me oil. After putting all the fixings into the candle, I melted the wax back into the candle and baptized it as my target.

For the past 3 days, I have been sleeping with the candle in my bed, and make sure to caress, kiss, talk to, and just generally love on whenever I think or feel like it. I play music for my skull, putting my headphones onto it and playing it love songs, particularly songs that me and my target heavily associated with our relationship. I always make sure, however, to dedicate at least 10 minutes or more where I just sit with the skull and really connect with it, telling it all the things I want my target to think, feel, and do.

Adding to that, I have carved a few things in particular into the skull like "I love DJ_Reeses","I miss DJ_Reeses", and "I want to be with DJ_Reeses". Ya know, just the key points I really want him to focus on.

Have I done okay? Is what I am doing, and have done, the right way to work this spell? Is there anything I can do more to add to my work?

Also, I wanted to ask how to conclude my work. I plan on working the candle in this manner for 7 days in total, and then burning it in tandem with my honey jar. I read here that some people burn it over the course of 7 days, or burn it all in one go. Since I am working the spell this way, which would be the more suitable option?

Any and all advice and tips is much appreciated <3

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:33 am

DJ_Reeses

Everything you've done sounds excellent. As for the burn time I've heard of both but personally I prefer the 7 day burn as I feel that repetition of the same words over and over really helps to drive it home.

Good luck on your endeavors.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:05 am

Hello, DJ_Reeses ,

ConjuringCat's response is correct.

You are doing everything correctly.

As far as the candle burn, this is your choice. You can either burn for 7 days or all at one burn.

I personally repeat the same commands to my candle every single hour on the hour that it is burning.

Wishing you great success
HRCC Graduate #1631

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:10 pm

I'm planning on working with a white skull candle to help someone get out of a marriage that is damaging to both him and the woman he is with. But outside influences - grown kids, finances, and family - compel him to stay married.

I'd like to get in his head to influence him to see that the situation is not good and to give him the courage to leave. So, I'm thinking of dressing it with Influence, Crucible of Courage, and Separation Oils. Is there a way to use Cut and Clear to break his ties with her?

I'd like some herbs to use... maybe Black Snake Root (to help alleviate his fears). But, should I use something like Calamus to help me control his thoughts? Lemon Mint to help break up this bad situation? Sage to help him make a decision?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi itgirl,

You could definitely use Influence, Crucible of Courage and Separation oils. Calamus is a good herb to control his thoughts. You can add Walnut Leaves to break the power of their bond.

http://herb-magic.com/walnut-leaf.html

You could do a separate Cut and Clear spell on them, but I wouldn't mix it into your above mentioned spell as you want to keep your goals simple and focused for each spell. Work it separately and see what results you get.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Good luck.

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Hey Guys! I need some help.

So I've been working a white skull candle to speak thoughts into my ex's mind and get him to think of me more but lately I've been thinking about him uncontrollably. I find it so unusual because I'll be thinking about something completely different and thoughts of him along with flashbacks of us when we were together will just emerge, I'm finding it very hard to avoid thinking of him and he's also been in my dreams too. This is weird seeing as I am very good at blocking certain thoughts, it's as if these are being forced.

We are currently not on speaking terms so I wouldn't know if the spell is working on him and he wouldn't vocalise my words either way because he is seeing someone else but do you think the spell has backfired onto me ?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Hello goldengirl

I would suggest using a pendulum for this answer.

You may want to consider doing a jinx killer bath. www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

Best wishes to you
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

This is not a spell "backfiring". In my experiences, sometimes the spell will affect the spellcaster first because the spell caster is in the line of fire!

You have no idea how many times I have performed lust spells for clients and ended up in lust myself! LOL. Then, I know the spell is working.

I wouldn't worry about it.

But, if you don't want any part of the affects, use the 13 herb bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:06 am

Few days after finishing a skull candle spell I noticed that due to the flame (on the last day) some plastic on my kitchen counter has melted, so I guess this is a bad sign... Also, after I did the spell for the guy that goes with me to a work out class, he simply stopped coming to the class.

Should I use the 13 herb bath for cleansing and make a new skull candle spell?

Don't know if it matters but I made a doll baby to work on this man...

Thank you in advance...

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:31 am

Hello LA1985

That's what happens when you put a candle on your counter. Your lack of knowledge about basic fire safety led to a burn mark that may be a sign of failure for this spell, but the forum does not interpret the results of your candle spells.

I would recommend using a proper nonflammable surface, or even a metal cookie sheet, under your candle next time you try any such spell. That way you will at least have a safe burn.

Yes. You may use the 13 herb bath. Let it steep for 13 mins. http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

You may carry a small symbolic cup of the used bath water outdoors and dispose of it, usually at a crossroads (to disperse negative energies) or toward the setting Sun (to decrease or put your difficulties to rest) or toward the rising Sun (to draw in new good things).

Best of wishes to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:40 am

Thank you so much for replying Thomask!

mrseraiqat_8

Unread post by mrseraiqat_8 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi all,

I ordered the skull candle in red and black today, I have been reading in a couple of topic boards in the forum regarding the use of the skull candle with oils. And after reading through this thread of posts, I want to know for sure that if I wanted to get in a man's head and make him miss me to the point that he cannot control his urges to call and text, would I use the black skull figurine candle or the red one?

I have read that the black is only meant for hexes, evil things, and banishing or bad thoughts. I want him to thinkpositive thoughts and memories of me and me with him of course, please advise me! Also, is there anything I would read or chant during the candle lighting and burning? Thank you!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”