Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
greentea
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by greentea » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Dear j82 and Miss Athena,

Thank you both. I got what you mean. I'll separate the work!

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:52 am

Hello,

I am doing a 13 day herb bath on a doll of my boyfriend. I want to heal him of another woman's influence and whatever else she has been doing to him over the years. I read the 13 day herb instructions online and forum but still don't understand fully how to do this with a doll opposed to an individual person.

1.) does anything have to be done to this doll before I can begin using it to make it representative of him?

2.) I was going to stuff the doll with a napkin with his personal concerns, and then 7 cleansing or protection herbs. Would that be too much in addition to the 13 day herb bath or would that be fine?

3.) the doll cannot be soaked like we do when bathing ourselves instead it has to be spritzed or possibly have some of th mixture lightly massages into the doll downwards so there is no run off to catch and throw at a crossroad. But for disposal I need to throw at a crossroad. How can I get over this hurdle?

4.) after the 13 day bath how can I dispose of the doll and can the doll be kept maybe in a closet in the meantime while im working on it? 13 days is a long time so he's bound to be here within that period and I don't want him to see it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

Explaining how to make a doll is time consuming. You may want to look at the forum pages or else buy a doll from Lucky Mojo.

But, I would personally make a clay doll (air drying clay) to bathe it for 13 days. I would immerse it while praying Psalm 37. Don't dispose of it, you can work with it.

If you cannot do the entire 13 days, then start when you can perform a 13 day ritual..

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:53 am

Hi miss Aida,

I did buy the doll from lucky mojo BUT I bought it unstuffed accidentally because Im still new to the ordering process. I called and asked if they could stuff it but they said no because that's an entirely different product! I did find information on stuffing and baptizing the doll on the forum but im still not sure what to do im terms of disposing of the water the way you would normally dispose of it after a bath? If im just spritzing the doll there's no run off water to throw unless im missing something!

Also, I can't keep the doll for an ongoing period! He frequents my house and he's very nosey

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi,

Since LM is sending my doll unstuffed I was planning to stuff it with uncrossing herbs and his personal concerns and then add his picture to the face part and baptize it according to the page I found on here about baptizing the doll. But I still don't know how I will dispose of any additional water I may have from applying the 13 herb bath to the doll since I had read I shouldn't wet the doll to the extent that it's drenched and dripping.

I purchased deliverance and it will come with my doll but are there any books I can purchase on LM that will explain how to bathe my doll or how to dispose of the doll afterwards. I've already purchased the uncrossing kit and fiery wall of protection for the doll and it was a big purchase for me so im just hoping I can figure out how to apply the products when they come.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Beginner01 ,

You can pour the water in a bowl and spinkle it with your fingers over the doll then use the remainder of the water and pour at a cross road, or spray then empty the bottle. I prefer the hand method because it uses your physical body in the working.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

To dispose of the doll, you must release the Spirit before you dispose of it.

Yu demand that the Spirit leave the doll. I sprinkle ammonia on it when I do so

Then, dispose of the doll in on of the few fashions named here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck with your spell!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aeg123

Unread post by Aeg123 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi, I recently made a love doll baby resembling my ex boyfriend the first few days I saw
Improvement he texted me first and asked for drinks we had a really good time and I spent the night
The next day I did the same however he did kinda mention when he was drunk that there was this girl who he had been seeing that he is not crazy about and gets bored with her - he said "that's why I keep coming back to you" I don't know her name or age I don't even know who she is all I know is that she has a kid. How can I get rid of her? Or anybody that tries to hit on him? I've stuffed my doll with his bodily fluids sperm, hair,boxers that were worn a day before, pictures with my petition, love me oil, do as I say oil, nutmeg
Cinnamon, ginger, Rosemary and picture of me on his head (inside) his picture is on the outside as well!
I talk to it everyday and run oils stuff him in my panties. I am going to order. I've only had it for 2 days I also put John the conqueror to remove obsticles, but not sure that was great idea..

Clarity oil
Bend over oil
Follow me oil
Be witching oil
Reconciliation oil
Bend over bath crystals ( sometimes I still do his laundry) maybe I can add it with his clothes?
And for me I was going to bathe in block buster crystals
To break any blockage or obstacle that's keeping me from having. Him

We lived tougher for 2 and dated for 3
Now this guy is a stubborn as it gets what else can I do??? Anything helps
Sometimes I place him in a sugar jar to sweeten him

Can I get a back figure candle and name it "anybody who tries get with my lover romantically" and put banishing oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Hello, Aeg123 ,

Instead of just a black figural candle(And that's fine), why not try a break up spell.

There is a spell on the page I am going to give you that makes him move away from her and toward you. There's even a picture. You will see the scissors in the picture:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best

Tale care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aeg123

Unread post by Aeg123 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Would that still work even if I don't know who she is?
Also would I put the return to me oil on him and myself
And on the back of him put the break up oil and on her and maybe add banishing or hot feet?
Could that work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, Aeg123 ,

Yes.

Just write on her candle: love rival.

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:21 am

Hello,

I just have a quick question about protecting my doll. I've made a doll of my boyfriend for the purpose of taking off any hoodoo or witchcraft that any other woman may have done to him.

I stuffed it with uncrossing herbs which I annoited with uncrossing oil and put some of his personal concerns. I've read on this thread that the herbs must match the job and that its okay to add LM oils. I used a felt doll (i had already ordered it from LM before I read about the clays ones). I left the cotton that came inside of the doll im the doll. i then placed his photo on the face and baptized the doll according to the instructions on the LM site.

I am going to be using a 13 day herb bath. I bought the smaller package since it's a doll and will use less. I will be massaging the bath water on the doll downwards making sure I don't drench the doll and disposing of the water as I normally would to the east.

I would like to protect my doll after each bath. I was thinking about annoiting the doll with some fiery wall of protection oil afterwards BUT because i stuffed the doll with uncrossing herbs im not sure if this can be done. Would it be okay for me to do that or would I need to release the spirit from the doll once the cleansing is complete and start a new doll that is stuffed with protection herbs opposed to uncrossing?

Also, will stating that I want to protect my boyfriend from All influences EXCEPT mine ensure that I will still be able to work on him in the future if need be OR will I end up protecting him against my influences and will as well?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Beginner01, the doll baby is a stand-in for your boyfriend. Treat it just as you would treat him if he were willing to take part in spiritual work. A person who understands conjure will do uncrossing work, such as baths, and then protect himself, for instance with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Treat your doll baby the same way.
Also, will stating that I want to protect my boyfriend from All influences EXCEPT mine ensure that I will still be able to work on him in the future if need be OR will I end up protecting him against my influences and will as well?
No, it won't. However, if you decide to do freezer spells on your love rivals, make sure you freeze THEM only. Don't put your boyfriend or yourself in there -- not even your names. Just command them to "stay away from me and my man!"

Ice Box and Freezer Spells - Lucky Mojo
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Aeg123

Unread post by Aeg123 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:58 pm

I made a doll baby for love it is working awesome however I put some intranquility oil on him because I don't want him having too much of a good time without me he was wild friends that I've never been crazy about. I said clearly and loudly I do not wish to work with the spirits I just wish the oil will cause him to feel intranquility until he is with me again. I said it again I DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH SPIRTS LEAVE ME ALONE. I don't want to ruin all my good work with my doll baby. But I also don't want to work with the IS. Did I do it right? I was going to dress him in reconciliation oil and love me oil later,

Anything helps thanks!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello Aeg12,

The products that Lucky Mojo makes are prayed over and the intentions are called in.

So, they did call in the Spirit of the Intranquil Spirit and you are working with it.

So, if you don't want to work with it, release the Spirit in the doll and then dispose of it.

Otherwise, that's what you're working with.

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aeg123

Unread post by Aeg123 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:11 pm

I've been working with my doll baby with great success! We spent two weeks together were I went over his house and spent the night it felt like we were living together again. However he got freaked out and told me he wasn't going to commit to me any time soon. And that we need space. I bought clarity oil, domination oil, return to me oil, recconciliation oil, essence of bend over oil. He is soooo stubborn the domination oils don't work at all... He almost resist more. I washed his clothes In Essence of bend over and he didn't react. What else can I do? What oils can I use to make him go crazy for me

I've also tried follow me boy and bewitching but nothing wow that I have seen. He is very strong willed and doesn't bend easy. I've even put his name over mine with domination oil and EOB and NOTHING!
Please help!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Aeg123,

if he is the type of man who doesn't like to be dominated, those formulas might cause him to put up a fight. I know they did when I used them on my target! You might want to get a reading to find out if there is a specific reason he is putting all these walls up and delaying commitment. Other than that, just keep him sweet on you, and keep talking to that doll baby. A gentler approach and some time might be the solution in the end.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi Aeg123,

I agree with misskitty49. Sometimes whacking a target upside the head, as coercive formulas will do, can result in a lot of resistance. Try the gentler approach - carrot vs. stick - and see what kind of movement you get. You want him to feel like this is all his idea vs. against his will, and taking a more loving approach just might do the trick.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Aeg123

Unread post by Aeg123 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:46 pm

Thank you so much Y'all!!

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:00 pm

I found the link on how to baptize a doll but how do you release the spirit prior to the dolls disposal? Also when disposing if my doll can I just dispose of the herbs inside of the doll, then re stuff with different herbs for a different purpose/person or must the doll be disposed of once i am done with it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi Beginner01,

You simply call out the spirit of that person and remove it from the doll.

You would not want to re-use the doll with other herbs or for another person. You should make a new one.

Good luck.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:05 am

Hi peeps,

So I have decided to try and do a poppet hoping that it will work on my target, I've read that they work very well.

I just a have a couple of questions, I've read about baptizing them each time you work them, is this necessary? or can I just baptize him the once ?

Also can i continue to add personal concerns to him while working on him ?
and can I sprinkle him with oils to "top him up" or is this unnecessary?

I'm a little confused about the working the poppet, I understand the talking to him, commanding him, petting, stroking kissing etc. but am I supposed to do anything else ? burn candles around it etc ? place him on my honey jar ? its for love work so I don't know if I'm missing something

As always many thanks !!! you are always so helpful here !!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello, sunnysun,

You would baptize it once.

I wouldn't keep cutting it open to add personal concerns. Once it is baptize, It can feel pain.

And the answer is a "YES" to all of your other questions

I think you know more than you think!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Thank you !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi, guys.

The love of my life and I broke up about 3 weeks ago because although I am "amazing, the best thing that's ever happened to him" and I've "done nothing wrong", he has been going through a great deal of stress and change in his life, possible health issues, and I am fairly certain that he struggles with depression, even though he doesn't "believe" in depression as a legitimate medical condition. He says that he feels like he should try to be alone for quite some time and although we agreed to be best friends, I am heartbroken. Our relationship was a long distance one, but in about a week, I will start spending a month at a time in his area every other month for reasons unrelated to him.

He waffled once or twice during our relationship because although he loved me, he feared losing his freedom and I think he strongly doubts his ability to be a satisfactory partner even though I make very few demands on him and have always been understanding and accepting of his shortcomings. He was raised by an abusive (emotionally, verbally, and physically) father who was cold, demanding, never let him be a kid or form his own identity, and never showed him any affection. Despite the traumas and pain, he has grown into a wonderful, sensitive, loving man with so much to offer, but he is harder on himself than anyone else I've ever met and hides deep insecurities within himself as a result. He tried so very hard and (for a time) with great success to be open, giving, and emotionally vulnerable with me because he knew it was important to me.

And when he broke up with me, he said that he's so exhausted that he doesn't feel "much of anything about ANYTHING", meaning that he wasn't entirely sure how in love with me he still was. I don't buy it. I KNOW he loves me, he's just damaged and hurting, tired and afraid. He is willing to consider trying again in the future if circumstances are right, but he seems skeptical that he'll ever get there. He's also soon to be divorced from a woman he was separated from when we met, who he had a hard time getting closure from. We spoke for 3.5 hours and cried together and laughed. It was the sweetest least-acrimonious breakup ever.

I am halfway through working a LM Reconciliation kit, started a new honey jar, and have been petitioning St. Helena with the "nail through the red candle" trick.

I have already been seeing SOME movement. Since we ended our week of "radio silence" after the breakup, he's been reaching out to me more and more online to chat and see how I'm doing. I'm keeping on a brave face and being cheery, friendly, funny, and light because I don't want to scare him off. I WILL be seeing him in person a week from today at an event he told me about and I'm afraid that it will be difficult for me to keep up the "everything's fine" facade when I see him for the first time since our breakup.

But I'm not giving up. I know that I can help this man heal and be strong and grow if he lets me. I have helped him as such in the past and I want nothing more than for things to be like they were when they were at their best between us, when we were both so damn happy it made us cry. He's not from this country and doesn't have many friends here. He has no relationship with his family. He's pretty much alone. I want my love to come back to me. I know in my bones that he's for me.

I'm now planning on ordering a doll-baby for love from LM and while I know that you can purchase them already stuffed with herbs, I feel like it might be prudent to stuff it with herbs myself, for love, for attraction and passion, for opening his heart, and for his healing too.

What would be good choices? I have Deer's Tongue, catnip, jasmine, rose petals, ginger, cardamom and a number of others. What else might be good for the love + passion + commitment + healing aspects? I just don't want to overdo it.

Also, I have a naturally heart-shaped raw emerald that I had planned to give him someday, as it's his birthstone, but I never got a chance. I placed it on my altar to St. Helen because she likes hearts and asked her to bless it when doing my petitions. Would it be a good idea to perhaps sew it into the doll-baby along with the personal concerns, etc as the "heart" of the doll-baby? Every time I look at it, it makes me think of him. (Emeralds are also symbolic of true love and devotion.)

Any suggestions you can provide would be deeply appreciated as I am NOT going down without a fight and I've never worked with a doll-baby before.

(I've already had a divination done by Madame Pamita that indicated that magic work I do will make a big difference and she nailed the emotional situation on the head with shocking detail, as well as offering advice for self-love and confidence through this process.)

Sorry for the novel up there. :P

Reason: See admin
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

30Bear

Unread post by 30Bear » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:23 pm

I started working on my doll baby on Saturday night after it was baptised. First thing on Sunday I heard from the target. He asked how I was, I replied and he didn't text back again.

That's fine, I thought. I just continued with my work on the doll. I text him yesterday (Monday) and asked him to meet. He sounded interested in his reply but again didn't respond to my follow up text. Didn't even read it. He didn't read my text from today either.

I had a reading booked for today too so that I might find out whether I'm going along the right lines. It was a phone reading which I booked about a week ago. I have kept the line clear and checked it was working but the reader could not get through to me. When I checked the line again, it was blocked as though I had been on the phone to someone and they hadn't hung up. As a result I have missed my reading but the reader has kindly offered to reschedule.

What do you think this means?

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi, guys.

I received and fixed a stuffed love doll baby from LM on Friday and when I was done sewing up the top (I anointed the thread with Love Me, Return To Me, and Reconciliation oils, plus my sexual fluids), I had quite a long bit left. Rather than cut it short, I remembered reading somewhere that sometimes root workers use knots tied with intentions for each one.

I made 9, giving an intention for each one, and then wrapped the knotted thread loosely around the DB's neck like a collar and then across his heart. Has anyone else ever incorporated knots into DB work like this, and did it seem to make a difference?

Also, is it necessary to dress the DB with oils each time you work it? I've been doing so with the above mentioned oils plus Clarity and Crucible of Courage.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Hello, 30Bear

Ooops! You've got some obstacles happening.

I would immediately have MISC light a blockbuster candle for you: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... uster.html

And, use some protection on yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I don't know what's causing the obstacle but, one of the 2 suggestions ought to take care of it

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello, BellaLupa,

Yes, I have personally done this many times and it doesn't hurt at all. It could help but I am not sure if it did or if it was just the doll.

It doesn't hurt to add oils each time but it is not necessary

Wishing you the very best with your doll
HRCC Graduate #1631

30Bear

Unread post by 30Bear » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Thanks Miss Aida

Would a blockbuster counter act any work I had already done or just remove blockages?

Does anyone have any advice over what I should be doing with my doll while this is going on? I have been putting a lot of energy into this. Perhaps I have been working it too hard.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi 30Bear,

The Blockbuster work will not counteract any other spells you are doing. It will just help to remove the blockages that Miss Aida pointed out to you.

You can keep working your doll and saying affectionate things to it. You could always get a reading to better understand your target's hesitancy, and then embed thoughts in his head to help him overcome those issues. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Would it help to sew a solomon's seal of Venus inside a doll baby for love?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Innocence ,

Yes, that's fine.

Just make sure that you write the petition properly.
Two-Headed Doctor

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Thanks! The doll has a petition paper stuffed into its head. The seal of Venus is a pewter talisman that I want to put into its tummy.

OldHag

Unread post by OldHag » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello,

What and how do you make a doll baby ?

Can I use a black candle with Pay Me oil?

Reason: See Admin

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi, guys.

Still working the doll-baby on my ex to reunite us. It seems to really be having some good movement. We met for brunch on Saturday and although I know he's still convincing himself that we ought to stay broken up at this point, we spent the day together, he dressed up, kept flirting hard with me (even though he denies doing any such thing; men can be so dumb), kept giving me long intense looks when he thought I wasn't noticing, made lots of eye contact with me while we talked, mentioned several times how good I looked and that he missed spending time with me, and put his arm around me at one point while we were walking down the street together because I was cold.

I made the mistake of getting a little too emotional because I was confused by his actions vs his seeming resistance to changing his stance on our breakup and told him the next day that it was sort of painful and told him that I need some space to process things before our next hang-out next weekend. He said it was ok, he understood, and he was sorry that I was in pain, hoped I felt better soon.

Today, I put some appropriate love oils plus Clarity and Crucible of Courage on the doll and placed it under a bowl, covered in love herbs and with a picture of us kissing over the face. On top of the bowl, I burnt a carved orange candle with Road Opener, Reconciliation, and Crucible of Courage (then rolled in Deer's Tongue) to melt away his resistance and get his head where I know his heart is.

I normally keep the doll wrapped in my underwear with the picture over his face, but it occurred to me that it might be good to keep him nestled in the herbs on a continuous basis. I'm staying with a friend out of town and have been stowing the doll in a secure interior pocket of my suitcase. Would it do any harm to put the whole shebang (underwear-wrapped doll, picture, and herbs) inside of a not-sealed plastic baggie in the suitcase pocket? I just don't want him to feel suffocated or uncomfortable.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello BellaLupa

Glad to hear that things are moving forward for you.

He will be fine. it's only temporary.

Best wishes to you
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Per Miss Aida's suggestion, I am going to make two doll babies representing me and my ex and bind them together permanently with pink tape. For my ex's doll's petition I plan to write his name 3 times and cross them with the command "Love (my name)". I don't know what petition to use for my doll though. Should I do a simple name paper with just my name?

I would actually like to hammer the idea "(my name) is the love of your life and your soulmate" (that's what my ex used to believe and tell me all the time) into my ex's doll. But I also understand the importance of keeping petitions simple and focusing the energy, especially as my current priority is reconciliation. The doll babies will be filled with the LM love herb mix. Since I ran out of balm of Gilead, can I still add reconciliation oil to the blend of oils I am going to anoint them with? (planning on mixing Attraction, Bewitching, Fire of Love and Love me).

I am wearing a protective amulet to guard against his mother's spell work. I am worried that my ex might notice and start questioning me though. The first time he started suspecting me of witchcraft was when he found my seal of Venus in bed. Can I wind the amulet around the two bound doll babies to protect us both and so that I don't have to wear it in person?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi Innocence,

One of my favorite petitions for drawing someone to me in love and romance is to state "Miss Athena is your perfect mate". It's exactly what I want my target to think, and it's concise enough to keep it simple. Just an idea for you.

Your doll doesn't need a petition since you already know and think the things you want yourself to know and think. Unless you are trying to change something in your own behavior or mindset, you can work without a petition for yourself.

You could definitely add Reconciliation oil to the mix.

Amulets are intended to be worn on the person, next to the skin. I wear one in my bra for protection. You could wrap one around your dolls but I would only do that in addition to having one on you.

Good luck.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi all,

I notice that my target is a bit confused. He has become closer to me physically (thanks to the LM products!) but also he's distant and cold to me. It's like one day all sweet, next day cold and distant. I have been working on a doll baby and red skull candle and it's showing progress but at the same time I feel like he's only getting close to me because of the work that I perform. Once we get close enough, he will bounce off and wander a bit before he comes back sweet to me. the closer he gets to me, the more rebel he shows after we meet up. he withdraws faster and gets away farther after intimacy and it wasn't like this before when we don't see as often. I have been having this mix signals from him. Could love work confuse a soul? What kind of products should I add to my love work so target has steady feelings toward me? Since I work on both red skull candle and baby doll simultaneously (and an on-going honey jar), which one should I add to?

Thank you so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, greentea ,

This is just close to impossible to tell (on the forum) why this is happening.

It could be that you're performing the spells incorrectly, your petition is incorrect, he's fighting the magic, other obstacles, etc

You may wan to try a blockbuster spell to tear down the obstacles: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

If this doesn't work, the please think about a reading

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR...

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:46 pm

greentea,
I second the suggestion to do some Blockbuster/Road Opener work. My target is incredibly in his own head, stubborn, and overthinks things to a chronic degree.

I found improved movement for sure when adding an orange candle to melt down his resistance, dressed in Road Opener oil and rolled in finely-ground Deer's Tongue. Now he's spending time with me enthusiastically, flirting with me again, communicating more, and giving me more hope of reconciliation.

I do this at least once a week to keep things flowing.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Ms Aida and bellalupa

Thank you! I will try the method as you suggested. I believe I will be able to post good news soon.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:37 am

Sorry I have a new question regarding my love doll babies for binding. My new order of balm of Gilead just arrived so I want to add them into the doll babies of myself and my ex when I make them since we both need so much healing. Do I put two buds inside each doll or one single bud in each so they will feel like reuniting? Thank you!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Hello Innocence

I would do one each.

I have had clients do one in each doll and have very successful results.

Best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:42 am

Hello everyone hope all is well,
I have been away from my doll baby for almost two months. Few days ago I went to the poppet, and talked to the poppet and within few days what I had said to my poppet my target did. I used some cold water to wake up my poppet.
Thankyou everyone on this forum reading everything and the guidance that each one of you give I'm so blessed
I just wanted share this
Blessings
Princess

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Thank you, Thomask, I made my doll babies today and am very please with how they turned out. I was planning to use pink tape to bind them together but I found a super long piece of pink shoe string and decided to use that instead. I tied them together with the shoe string and wound it round and round them from the neck down until the dolls are like one jack ball with only their heads free and staring at each other. After I put them away in a comfortable place, I started feeling slight pain and stiffness all over my body. If the physical discomfort continues, is there a more gentle way to bind the doll babies together?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi Innocence,

Don't wind them so tightly. You are constricting yourself, since one of the doll babies is your proxy.

Good luck.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Innocence wrote:After I put them away in a comfortable place, I started feeling slight pain and stiffness all over my body. If the physical discomfort continues, is there a more gentle way to bind the doll babies together?
Sometimes love clients come to me when they need more control over a relationship. I like to make a pair of doll babies as you have done -- and put a leash around the erring lover's neck, and the other end in the client's hand.

Then I like to work the doll babies by walking them around my love altar, perhaps stopping to breathe the evening's love incense along the way.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:16 am

I made a doll baby for love for a guy I met at a work out class.... I used a red baby t-shirt that I had saved for my son that I'll have some day... I talk and cuddle and kiss my doll baby every day and while I don't work with it, I put it in a picture box. I can't see the spell working on my target but I became more and more in love with this man and imagine and dream about me and him having a son... It feels like it's more effecting me than him... (He stopped coming to this work out class, but I believe it's due to a skull candle going a bit wrong...)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Hi LA1985,

Sometimes spells will have an effect on you first because you're closest to it and in the direct line of fire. Give it time to work on him, and also consider adding other work to your arsenal to get him to start thinking of you. A skull candle would be good for this.

Good luck.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

I did a skull candle but because of the flame and a part of a kitchen counter melting (bad sign I guess) I'll do a 13 herb bath and do a skull candle spell again.

May I just ask you, if the doll baby is effecting me, could it be that it is effecting him too?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Hello, LA1985 ,

Yes.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:17 am

YAY! Thank you Miss Aida! :)

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:00 am

I've just had an idea, if your ex was the jealous/possessive type, you could try telling his/her doll baby that they must act fast and ask you to be their bf/gf again before someone else steals you away, that they don't know how many guys/girls are already out there flirting with you and that your ex risks losing you forever. That should give them a push!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

You can tell your doll anything.

Just don't tell it too much a one time

Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

FAY

Unread post by FAY » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:20 pm

I was hoping for some suggestions from anyone on binding doll babies. I made two on Sunday night. One representing me and one representing my ex.

I tied them together using BDSM bondage type gear, meaning I used one my restraints to tie both dolls together this morning. By mid-day, I ended up with horrible stomach pain. I couldn't figure out what it was. Then I remembered the dolls. I immediately went to the box that contained both and un-buckled the restraint. My stomach pain went away almost immediately.

Does anyone have other ideas of how I can bind these two dolls together without actually tying them up. I read about the leash thing and that freaks me out after this experience. I haven't talked to my ex to know if it affected him in anyway. I will see him tomorrow.

Your suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks very much. I am very new to hoodoo and last night was the first time I ever made a doll baby.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Miss Michele, lol I actually used to walk my ex on a leash in real life.

Fay, I've just made binding doll babies recently, I used pink shoestrings to tie them together, I was originally told to bind them together with pink tape. The pleasure tape used in BDSM would be perfect but I ran out of those. Pink ribbons probably would work as well. Anyway, the shoestrings work well, and I haven't felt discomfort apart from the initial stiffness. Maybe the gear you used was made of leather or metal and too harsh on the cloth poppets. Btw, it's funny to feel the back of my head shiver everytime I wake up the dolls by rubbing an ice cube on the back of their head.

FAY

Unread post by FAY » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Thank you Innocence. The restraints were leather and pretty stiff leather too! I was shocked at how quickly my stomach pain went away when I released the restraints. I will take you advice with the shoestrings. Thank you so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Good Conversation Fay and Innocence!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”