Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

queenofheart

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by queenofheart » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Alrighty I need some help. I think I screwed some things up. So ive been working on.destruction and black arts work for the last month. Which is successful so far. However, we now have our court date coming up and I really need to reconcile and for him to love me so I can get what I want. I had the church light the intranquil spirit to get him to return. (We have a no contact order. Thanks to the destruction work) im thinking I should have the church light a reconciliation candle. I do not want him back for relationship wise but I need to reconcile so the no contact order isnt in place so I can lay some tricks....

Any advice would help I know I.need another reading but I need to get an order in like today. What are some possible oils I should put in my basket?
My situation is really complicated so far ive been doing great.

Soulchild
Newly Registered

Unread post by Soulchild » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:44 pm

I started working my first honey jar this past Friday.

Since then I have burned two candles. The first was pink, the second red.

The pink candle burned and left no residue. The red candle burned and left a puddle of wax in the shape of a heart.

I am very pleased with the burning results of the candles, especially the red heart shaped puddle.

Question: does the heart shape mean my work is finished and I should wait for it to manifest ? Or should I continue to burn candles, potentially destroying the heart shaped wax, until I see results ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi kittenmittens,

I would start with what Miss Aida advised and then go from there. Start with that and see what happens. It is very solid advice.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi Starr,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am very sorry to hear you are going through this. You are smart to start work now to reconcile with her.

I would suggest the Reconciliation spell kit. It has everything you need plus full instructions, and can really get you on your way to getting her back.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi queenofheart,

Having MISC set a Reconciliation candle for you is a great idea.

I would also work candles on your own, including skull candles, and you can use Reconciliation oil mixed with Influence and some kind of coercive product like Commanding oil. This combination might just be the kick in the pants you need to give him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-commanding.html

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello Soulchild,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You got some nice results there. It would be rare for one candle to do the job all by itself, but it can happen.

You can certainly continue to work more candles until you start to see signs and movement in the mundane world. I would personally scrape off that heart and keep it next to your honey jar, or add it to a mojo bag. It's a lovely little token.

Good luck.

kittenmittens

Unread post by kittenmittens » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Will do Miss Athena.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my concerns. I'll keep you guys updated if necessary.

SCasas
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SCasas » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:25 am

Miss Athena.

Thanks for replying im new to this thread an i really don't know how to maneuver through the site just yet but i will do exactly what you've asked of me. Im staying with someone right now so i can't do anything work. Do you know of someone who does reconciliation work? If so i would love to speak with them an have them cast for me. Also what is a powerful spell to return a lover.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, Starr ,

Just go to this page to find rootworkers that perform this magic: http://readersandrootworkers.org

To return a lover? www.luckyojo.com/reconciliation.html

But, your rootworker may suggest something else

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:14 am

Under the remove blockage and road opener columb i was advised to do a # of things including a come to me spell. But i need some clarification. A part of the spell says. ”"depending on the gender of the one you wish to draw to you, carve your full name on a pink or red Offertory Candle, nude male "Adam" candle, or a male genitalia penis candle, nude female "Eve" candle, or a female genitalia vulva candle""".

I don't understand, I see that it says I should carve my full name on the candle, but should I get a candle to represent him or me?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi TGCA1985,

You would choose the appropriate gender for the candle representing the person you wish to draw to you.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.

deepinlove26

Unread post by deepinlove26 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:44 pm

OK so I don't know where to start....my ex dumped me in 2013 we were together for a year and a half. After she dumped me she got with another girlso I left the state but in that time she would still call me private and we would still ask me for help. She then broke up with that girl but got with that girls friend and is with her now. I still love her so this year I would find any excuse to email her I helped her with money. Last time I emailed her and she told me hurtful things like for me to move on that I was pathetic so I told her she was pathetic for asking me for money. She never replied this was august 30 since then I haven't emailed her. I really want her back I really do I love her so much. Idk what to do I e talked to psychics who have told me she isn't coming back but I want her back. Where do I start?? I don't talk to get it have anything personal that belongs to her. I'm a lesbian so idk if this will be harder??? Can someone help me pleade

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've come here because I don't know what else to do. This may be long but I have a lot to explain.

The past several years of my life have just been spiraling downward getting worse and worse. Jobs, relationships, health issues, family... all bad. Every time I get a psychic reading they tell me that I live surrounded by negativity and people who don't want me to succeed. This is very true as my family always acts that way towards me. The readings also tell me that if I don't get out of this situation that I'm going to go crazy and kill myself.. which I have certainly been feeling that way for a while now.

The reason I am here though is because I really need help with my Ex boyfriend. This man is the light in my negative world. He has always been the only positive thing in my life. He did anything to make me happy, help me get my health better, help motivate me to lose weight, and just in general help me be better. We dated for 3 years. This was a long distance relationship. He would come visit me every couple months and it was hard but it was still wonderful.

We broke up 4 months ago now. But we still talk everyday and aside from some distance between us now, its basically as if we were still together. We have talks all the time about getting back together. But the reason he left me was because he wanted us to get our own place together and we couldn't afford it because I don't have a job and I cant get one with how bad my health is. So he became scared and frustrated and said "how can we have a future together and have kids together if you can't get a job and get your health better?" So we broke up. He tells me hes still been waiting to see if I do what needs to be done, but that I still don't have a job yet after all this time and haven't given him any proof that we can be together. Now he says he's starting to think that I'm never going to get one and that it may be time to give up on me.

Now also.. he doesn't hide anything from me, he tells me everything that is going on, the good and the bad. So I know that this girl who had been trying to break us up the entire time that he and I were together knows that we aren't and is now trying to "steal him" from me. A couple months ago he had told me he went out on a date with her. I blocked him and didn't talk to him for a month. The whole time I had him blocked, he was leaving me messages crying about how sorry he was and that he regretted breaking up and that no one else made him feel like I do. So that's how we started talking again.

He was planning on visiting me this month but this girl keeps getting in the way. Every time we start being close again, she shows up and gives him doubts. Now out of no where he says he's not sure about coming to see me because he's scared. He says he knows that as soon as he sees me again he's going to remember how much he loves me and will want to be with me again and not leave and that he doesn't want to go through that again. Especially since I still don't even have a job. So he tells me that he still loves me and would still be with me if we could, but that he feels like he should be giving up on me by now. Every day I wake up in tears thinking is today going to be the day he gives up on me and moves on? I can't handle that, I don't want to feel that pain again.

So my question is what can I do to: 1. Make myself more attractive or appealing to be with? 2. Get this girl out of the way!! and 3. Most importantly Get him to desire me again. Get him to remember his love for me and to let go of his fears and doubts about us being together. As I said I don't have a job so I don''t have an income. Is there anything I can do on my own to help my situation? Any advice that you can give me I would really appreciate.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello deepinlove26,

I'm sorry you're going through this. I would recommend a Reconciliation spell kit, which has all the necessary ingredients plus full instructions. This can help you re-open the lines between the two of you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

I would add Balm of Gilead to this work, to smooth over the quarrels you have had in the past.

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Good luck.

deepinlove26

Unread post by deepinlove26 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:51 pm

OK I've also turned on candles for this situation before but never got any changes... I tend to be a negative person idk if this will affect anything...if so what can I do to get good results?? I've also been told that its hard because she hates me and so I would have to get work dine from a pro which is expenisve...any advice?? I would do anything to get her back in my life :( during the two years apart I still love her and its been hard without her

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:08 am

Hi Ms. Athena

But the spell say I should write my name on the candle and again this is re: the come to me spell. Why should I write my name on a candle that represent him. Should I not write his name on the candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Hello, TGCA1985 ,

You write on the candle, in cursing, spiral motion (bottom to top) returntomereturntome;returntomereturntomereturntomereturntome;

for a total of 7 times without any breaks in the words.

Then, your petition has the names and request.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello, Kittystar,

Welcome to the forum.

Your best bet right now? moving candle spell where you break him up with the other person and move him toward you.

There is a picture on the right middle lower side of this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can also perform return to me candle spells: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

And here is an array of spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very very best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Hello, deepinlove26 ,

Have you tried any of these spells here?

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

kittenmittens

Unread post by kittenmittens » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:48 am

Hi, I recently explained my situation and you suggested the Come To Me kit which I will be getting this week but I was doing some reading and research about it and everyone was saying to wait until the waxing moon. Should I wait that long? The next one won't be until November 13th.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:24 am

Hello, kittenmittens,

Some rootworkers work with moon phases ad others don't.

So, this is a matter of choice on your part.

If this is what you feel is correct, then do what's in your heart.

I personally work with moon phases....just sayin'...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kittenmittens

Unread post by kittenmittens » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:35 am

Thanks again, Miss Aida.

I think something is telling me not to be impatient and to wait this time. 2 days after you answered my first question, the first song I heard on the radio in the morning was "I want you to want me" by Cheap Trick. Kind of like the universe is already aware that I'm going to be asking and probably shouldn't rush this.

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:18 am

Guys I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, but this come to me spell is getting more and more difficult by that second.

Ms Aida based on your respond it sounds like I should use a regular candle rather than a male figure candle because I can't see how I can write on a human figure candle in spiral without breaking the words right??

Also ms aida u stated i should write our names which i assume is both mine & his and cross it with my wish. How should i write both our name and how many times should i write each persons name?

Oh 1 more thing for the come to me bath rather that throwing the water aT a cross road can I just throw it in my front yard? Which is more effective the cross road or my front yard, that is, regarding this particular spell???.

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks for responding! You suggested I do a moving candle spell to break them up, but the thing is they aren't together. they never have been. This girl had been trying to break me and him up for years. So once we did break up, he and her went out on a few dates. And ever since then she shows up at his work and invites herself to whatever he may be doing after work and stuff like that.

He and I still talk everyday and he continues to say he loves me and would be with me if the circumstances change. (me getting a job and us being able to move in together)

The problem is, he has suddenly become so doubtful of me and doesn't believe in me. He is supposed to be coming to see me next week and he said if it went well that he would just move in with me for the time being. But now he says hes scared to even come visit because he doesn't believe that things will change and he doesn't want to fall in love and be together all over again if things aren't going to get fixed.

So basically, he still loves me and is still waiting for me. But I don't know how long he's going to keep waiting. And I don't want this girl or anyone else for that matter to push him so much that he ends up giving up on me and going to her just because.

I feel like I'm in a race against time before he ends up giving up on me. What can I do in the meantime? Should I still do the moving candle spell? Is there anything else I can do? Like how can I make him get rid of his doubts in me, keep him loving me or desiring me enough to keep waiting for me until I can get a job? It feels like I need him to love me so much that he doesn't think about anything else so that he won't give up on me.

I forgot to mention that during our talks of getting back together, he always says that he sort of resents or doesn't forgive me for the fact that I haven't gotten a job because he didn't actually want to break up but felt that he had to.

So maybe that has something to do with it too and I don't know what to do about that either. I just really need him to love me so much that he waits for me until I can a job and can move in together.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Hello, TGCA1985,

Yes, writing on the figural candle is a little tough to do. So, sometimes I just write it from bottom to top, and on the base of the candle

However, you can most definitely use a regular candle

As far as the Come to Me Bath, I would do what the instructions say. Shortcuts will hurt your spells.

If shortcuts were as effective in spell instructions, why would the instructions say differently?

Here's the thread on petition papers: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Hello, Kittystar ,

Break up spells are also used to break up friendships.

This person is interfering, get rid of that person!

And here is an array of spells that Miss cat wrote of spells for you to chose from with the other matter: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kittenmittens

Unread post by kittenmittens » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:37 am

One last thing Miss Aida and I will be out of your hair.

I took your advice and I will be working with the waxing moon phase as is most recommended. However, I was going to do it on the first Friday evening of the waxing moon which as it turns out is a Friday the 13th. Should I wait until Saturday or would the Friday be good luck? I'm sorry to ask so many questions. I have done spells before but I am new to hoodoo. I'm looking to be more inclusive of all practices and hoodoo interests me. Thanks for bearing with me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi kittenmittens,

The number 13 is considered quite lucky in hoodoo, so Friday the 13th would be a very auspicious day to start your spellwork.

Good luck.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:12 am

I hope this is a good sign. Facebook has this feature that shows you "memories" from old posts. The first thing Facebook showed me this morning was an old post from two years ago. It's a picture I took of my ex when he came to pick me up after I returned from a trip, the picture was titled "Reunited with my baby!"

sandienoob

Unread post by sandienoob » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:03 pm

I have an ex and we have a five year old boy. Well, his family loves me and he kept making mistakes in the past, which led to our separation for about 4+ years. Well, we saw each other on and off and made love most of that time, etc. When he left me, he married someone a few months later and that relationship has already run its course according to him. But, the last time we saw each other, he told me that he is planning on coming back to us. His cousins confirmed that he has been speaking about coming back and making our family whole again. I understand that he may have realized that he wants to be with us, but he also lives in Santa Cruz, about 8+ hours away from us. There are still many issues that I do not know about to be addressed. But, I know that even though he says those things and makes promises, that it may take a really long time for him to officially be with me, and a full-time dad to our son. Is there anything I can do? What is recommended to make him come back to us more quickly and that he fulfills all that he says? I have also got a reconciliation kit from LM coming in the mail, too. But, not sure if I need more oomph. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi sandienoob,

Your Reconciliation spell kit is a wonderful choice for your situation. It has all the ingredients you need, plus full instructions. It packs quite the "oomph" you are looking for, so start with that and see what kind of results you get.

Good luck.

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi all!
I am recently separated from my partner of over a year. It was a sudden but mild breakup, all things considered. No fighting, no one else, etc. We still love each other and speak to each other. I had a reading done by an AIRR member (seriously, anyone new to the forum please speak to them first. They are amazingly perceptive and kind and helpful.) who confirmed that my initial reconciliation work was working and I was seeing movement instead of just wishful thinking.

For the record I have a Road Opener candle, a candle for peaceful communication and a reconciliation candle as well as a honey jar I had made with his hair and nature while we were still together. I'm listing these incase anyone is in a similar boat- Honey jars are slow but they're no joke!

We will see each other again on Halloween, which also would have been our Anniversary. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of oil/powder combos I could use to "seal the deal" as it were. Considering "Follow me Boy" and "Reconciliation" but I'm not 100%. Suggestions would be very much welcomed!

And also good luck to everyone else in their journeys to reconciliation.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello, Cookie ,

That is wonderful news!

So very happy for you!

Have you seen this page yet? Please let me know if it answers your questions: www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

If it doesn't let us know

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissJ

Unread post by MissJ » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:56 am

Hi

So after nine years of marriage i caught my husband cheating and told him to leave. we are a blended family and his kids chose to stay with me. he moved in with her and was lying about where he was living for a while but then i got confirmation that he was indeed living with her. i went to two readers who said she did work to get him there and she wants to destroy me so I have nothing. but he will come back to me. they also advised me to stop arguing with him as that would push him further away. one reader advised me to set lights with missionary independent for breakup and return to me, which i did. the return to me had a wax residue which also corresponsed with the red candle i was burning. now i am burning a white candle with come to me and uncrossing and its doing great. I should be getting the report on their breakup candle later today

well out of the blue on last week he calls me and says we are not finished and we need to talk, he calls back the next night and says the same thing and we agree to go out this past friday. he calls and says he can't get into her apartment and then says he is going to come over and talk ...he never showed up but then calls me at 7am the next morning..he wants to have sex..whatever....

i have been ignoring his calls and his texts because i feel like he is playing games.

I am not sure if i should do a reconcilliation work, blockbuster or return to me...

MissJ

Unread post by MissJ » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:45 pm

OOOPS! So I think I might have froze my husband out...one of the readers told me to freeze him in a cucumber with attraction oil. Did I freeze him out of my life before that she told me to freeze him with peace oil....I just threw it out (the cucumber thing) and the peace oil thing a couple of weeks ago. I just want him to move back in. He has called again to tell me that he misses me but no talk of moving back in

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:32 am

So I started my first vinegar jar and also honey jar yesterday and the day before. I'm kind of worried though because yesterday was the first time that he and I didn't talk at least once during the day, and I know he went out on a date. I'm trying not to be negative about it but its so hard, I cant stop thinking about it and I know that I need to. Also I believe alot in astrology and horoscopes. Yesterday mine said not to worry about things and that once the one I love gets bored that he will come back. So I took that as a sign, but as I said the next day he didn't talk to me so I'm worried but I'm hoping the "come back" part of the horoscope is true.

So I have a general question. I'm trying to decide if I should keep talking to him or not. As in what would benefit me more? He and I have remained friends since we broke up and have talked about getting back together several times but this one girl keeps getting in the way, and every time she does he stops talking about getting back with me. This happened again last week and I'm so mad and hurt. He was planning on visiting me so we could try getting back together and she spoke to him again and he ditched me and is spending his week off with her instead of with me.

So I'm wondering if I should keep myself in the picture as his "friend" and I guess.. pretend I'm happy and have a good time together so that I stay on his mind? Or should I stop talking to him to see if he then realizes how much he misses me?

I'm going back and forth with this because from previous experience, every time I have stopped talking to him he has always come back saying sorry and asking me to talk to him again. But this time he has someone stealing his attention away. So I want to try "leaving" to see if he misses me and comes back but I'm scared that this time he won't because now he is preoccupied and has someone there to make him forget about me.

I know these things take time but it's already been 5 months since we broke up and now he's finally starting to move on. I feel like I'm running out of time because I want it to work before he ends up fully committing to being with her instead of me. What should I do???

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:01 am

Just wanted to add that it turns out I was worrying for nothing. He called me this morning and asked where I had been last night because he tried calling me and it was going straight to voicemail.

Still though I don't know what to do about the situation or the questions I asked above.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi MissJ,

I would contact your reader for rootwork advice, as we would not want to contribute ideas that may run contrary to how they would advise you.

Personally I would never put my intended love interest in the freezer.

He's all over the place but you are getting signs and movement - consult with your reader on how to navigate these choppy waters.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Hi Kittystar,

You're on the right track putting her in a vinegar jar. I would also put her in the freezer, to freeze her from advancing with your man. Do a search here using the little search box in the upper right corner and you can learn more about freezer spells.

Secondly, what you do in the mundane world is as important as any spellwork you do. Putting yourself into the friend zone may not be the right way to go. Have you had a reading with someone from AIRR? I would start there, to better understand your target's state of mind and what kind of work could be done to get him back.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida for the link! I somehow had never seen that before. I'm playing with oil combos as we speak. I've also petitioned Saint Martha (to "dominate" his fears and intimacy issues) and Saint Expedite (I had a sudden craving for Sara Lee poundcake and took it as a sign he wanted to help).

I also forgot to mention that I will be staying in his apartment over Halloween weekend as I have a work event and his housemate is my boss (Our lives are very much intertwined). It hadn't occurred to me that I'd be able to lay some tricks while I'm there as well. Would the oil combos also work for sachet powders? I'm considering pairing some sachet powders along with graveyard dirt purchased from the grave of a deceased friend to leave around places I know he will come into contact with in the apartment.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, Cookie ,

Absolutely YES!!!

Keep us posted, please!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissJ

Unread post by MissJ » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:03 am

Miss Athena

Thanks Miss Athena for answering. He contacted me last night saying he misses his family so lets see if he shows up tonight. In the meantime I think I will put her in the freezer and maybe order a honey jar the return to me one from LM ...I was also reading about balm of gealiads (sp) to help with past problems. I can put those in their correct. I belive the honey jar comes with a packet of herbs but not sure those are included. And a vinegar jar should do the trick. I will call the LM store to see the shipping time frame of the honey jars.

MissJ

Unread post by MissJ » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:07 am

Cookie

Just wondering how the graveyard dirt is supposed to help with him coming back?

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:52 am

If you use dirt from the grave of someone who had loved you in life, their spirit will help change your lover's mind and make them love you. The success rate is supposed to be high.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:04 am

Hello, MissJ ,

Your posts have been edited as we do not quote people on the forum anymore.

It confuses everybody and it takes up forum space.

All you have to do is address the person who you are asking (as I have reflected in the edits)

here is the link to graveyard dirt for your answers: www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:06 am

Hello, Innocence,

That is true.

BUT I would not use the dirt of a person who was jealous in-love with you because he/she may stop your target fro being with you.

So, be a little prudent

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:07 am

Hello, Everybody,

Any further discussions on graveyard dirt must be taken to the appropriate subforum and thread

graveyard-dirt-collection,-purchase,-us ... 5s180.html

Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissJ

Unread post by MissJ » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Sorry Miss Aida

I didn't know about the rule about quoting.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, MissJ ,

Thank you for understanding

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:44 am

When my reconciliation and love me bath crystals arrive, I am planning to mix them in a spray bottle and lightly mist the whole bedroom that I share with my ex so the spirit of reconciliation fills the space. If I do it in the morning before I leave for work, by the time he gets home in the afternoon everything should be dry with no obvious scent to arouse his suspicion.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:08 am

Hello, Innocence ,

Excellent!!

You may want to also add something to the mixture like a little bit of your vaginal secretions or just a very tiny bit of your urine. I prefer the vaginal secretions.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:35 pm

So today I was cleaning out my car & thought of the old trick I learned from here where I go over my car to find a hair from him. I went over the passenger side a few times with tape & found 1 single pubic hair that must belong to him bc no one else has been in my car to have shed one. What strong spell could I use that with? I could do another skull candle, a moving candle, or add it to my honey jar. I'm leaning more towards starting a new one since I have a concern of his. I'm basically wanting us to reconcile more & get back together. I've currently got a nasty vinegar jar going on him & the new gf which seems to be working but it's still too early to tell as it's only been 3 weeks since I made it. Any ideas on what I could do? I have reconciliation, follow me boy, commanding, attraction, and influence oils. Thanks :)

MissJ

Unread post by MissJ » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:06 pm

Thanks for the info about the graveyard dirt spell!!

He stood me up Friday night and on Saturday I went to my grandfathers grave (he raised me) and cried like a baby and told him what was going on and how much I missed him. I was super broke so I bought some flowers from the house cleaned the grave and got the dirt and did the spell like Miss Cat wrote it. Hubbie came to the house within two hours and came back Saturday evening. and we actually talked about our relationship and ways to improve and he says he is going to move back in...

(as a side note the house we live in belonged to my grandfather and our bedroom was his bedroom so I was basically bringing him home) also I did have MSC burn a return to me candle which started our communication

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:08 pm

That's amazing!

Happy for you, hoping for the best.
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:11 pm

gypsywitchxxx,

If you don't already have a reconciliation triple strength mojo hand I strongly recommend you to get one and save that hair to put into it. I've barely been wearing mine for 3 days and my ex's attitude has already made flying leaps. This evening I casually mentioned that I wish I had a specific type of snack and he ran out and went through several stores just to find it and buy it for me despite of feeling under the weather himself!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Thank you Innocence,

Unfortunatley I'm in a tight position right now where I don't have the money to buy anything more for my conjures :(

I'm hoping to get advice to use what Lucky Mojo products I already have on hand.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

You have to be absolutely 100% positive that this is his hair or else you could end up doing more damage than you otherwise could avoid. If it is his hair, I would use it for all three spells. Wrap your petition around it and put it under an overturned plate on which you burn your skull candle, do the same for a moving candle spell and then put it into your honey jar for ongoing work.

Good luck.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:31 am

I'm pretty sure its his. What kind of damage could it cause exactly? I honestly can't think of anyone else's it could be.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:57 am

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

Please consult a rootworker for magical coaching.

Find one here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:19 am

Hey all!
Just a few updates from my last post.

In addition to my other work I burned a pink skull candle dressed with "Follow Me Boy" and "Reconciliation" oil on top of his honey jar before I left to see him. The skull burned away completely in the back leaving wax "tears" but the face was completely in tact. I could be wrong, candlemancy isn't my strongsuit, but I took this to mean he was upset over our breakup and conflicted in his thoughts but hadn't expressed it to anyone to "save face".

I saw my ex this weekend and things took a certain turn rather quickly. My ex was affectionate and attentive. We exchanged "I love you"s several times and I also had an excellent time with his friends and coworkers. I also found that there was almost a "halo" effect that happened with the spells and oils- I am a writer and my weekend consisted of interviewing people who were incredible receptive and told me whatever I needed. Another ex I dated and am currently friends with made a special effort to make plans with me, even!

I absolutely attribute this turnaround to the LM oils and powders I used to dress myself and his things- And also Saint Martha and Saint Expedite. This is my first time working with Saint Expedite but Saint Martha always comes through for me (except in the case of one terrible ex, but I see now she was doing me a solid there) and I am very grateful to her. I promised Saint Expedite pound cake when my ex and I reconcile back into a relationship and I have promised Saint Martha black coffee, to spread her name and to say a novena in the church nearby named for her.

That being said we've gone from "never getting back together" to "possible but unlikely" though we are still intimate and affectionate- so further work to break down his fear of intimacy and commitment is necessary (and suggestions are appreciated). Another reading from an AIRR reader confirmed movement and a possible reconciliation around mid-November. I'm keeping my head down until then and keeping up on my work and promises to the Saints and Spirits whose help I enlisted and I'll reassess come the middle of the month.

But just wanted to let you all know! And I really hope this helps!

Southern-Spirits.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”