• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:16 am

Spell-Casting to Modify Unfair Academic Policy Decisions

Spell-Casting to Modify Unfair Academic Policy Decisions

Unread postby Chesireeyes » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Currently, I'm a full-time college student wishing to enroll in a couple of science courses required for my major this semester. Problem is the community college which I'd like to transfer to requires that certain math courses, deemed Learning Support classes, are completed or exempted from prior to enrolling in any science courses. At the college I currently attend, a student can enroll in science courses as long as he or she is also enrolled in the required learning support class. Ideally, I would stay at this college; however, due to the commute and other issues, I need to transfer to another college, and the aforementioned community college (the one with the science course restrictions) is the one that is closest to me.

Both colleges are public and are governed by the same state university system, so I'm not sure why they have differing policies. In any case, I'd like to know if there is any possible way I can manipulate the circumstances, so that I'll be able to enroll in both the required math course and the science courses I wish to take. Being in these so-called learning support math classes is only holding me back, and in fact, these classes don't even count toward college credit.

One of the reasons I ask this question is because a similar situation happened to me before, although by accident: Last semester, I was somehow able to enroll in a class without having taken the pre-requisite 1101 course. For some reason, my advisor did not catch on to this; she told me I would be fine to take the more advanced course. Also, the computer information system did not place any restrictions on my account, which it is technically supposed to do for any pre-requisite course. I'm not sure how this happened--even the school's enrollment and registration department was stumped. I'm assuming this was a result of not only negligence, but also luck. However, if it can be repeated, this time with my actual intention, that'd be great.

If anyone can offer any suggestions/advice, I'd really appreciate it.
Chesireeyes

Re: Suggestions for Luck in School Matters

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm

You can try some Fast Luck work, maybe with some Confusion oil on the office itself.

I'd be careful, though. There's always the chance that the computer system will catch you and then you'll be stuck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Hmm... interesting. Well I went to a school for my undergraduate that did not bend the rules at all. However, I was able to make a few key relationships with each department. They knew my name, and that made it much more easier to navigate and bend some rules. So do that if you can.

I agree with doing some fast luck work...you could probably work with St. Expedite or you could get a fast luck candle or spell kit. In addition, I would get a master fixed vigil candle to help you be able to manipulate this situation in your favor.

Now if you can get the names of the people in the department who have the ability to override the situation (most likely your counselor or your departmental counselor and if you do not see just one particular person then put them all in the sweet jar) put their names in a honey jar to sweet them to give you what you want. I would burn a purple candle dressed with controlling herbs such as calamus and or licorice along with 5 finger grass for a favor, and some poppy seeds along with some bend over oil...to bend them to your will. Burn this on top of the sweet jar.

Before your start though, do a road opener, and cleanse yourself just so you know you have a fresh start on the matter.

Good luck.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:10 am

Chesireeyes wrote:Currently, I'm a full-time college student wishing to enroll in a couple of science courses required for my major this semester. Problem is the community college which I'd like to transfer to requires that certain math courses, deemed Learning Support classes, are completed or exempted from prior to enrolling in any science courses. At the college I currently attend, a student can enroll in science courses as long as he or she is also enrolled in the required learning support class. Ideally, I would stay at this college; however, due to the commute and other issues, I need to transfer to another college, and the aforementioned community college (the one with the science course restrictions) is the one that is closest to me.

Both colleges are public and are governed by the same state university system, so I'm not sure why they have differing policies. In any case, I'd like to know if there is any possible way I can manipulate the circumstances, so that I'll be able to enroll in both the required math course and the science courses I wish to take. Being in these so-called learning support math classes is only holding me back, and in fact, these classes don't even count toward college credit.

One of the reasons I ask this question is because a similar situation happened to me before, although by accident: Last semester, I was somehow able to enroll in a class without having taken the pre-requisite 1101 course. For some reason, my advisor did not catch on to this; she told me I would be fine to take the more advanced course. Also, the computer information system did not place any restrictions on my account, which it is technically supposed to do for any pre-requisite course. I'm not sure how this happened--even the school's enrollment and registration department was stumped. I'm assuming this was a result of not only negligence, but also luck. However, if it can be repeated, this time with my actual intention, that'd be great.

If anyone can offer any suggestions/advice, I'd really appreciate it.

Hi there,
Basically from where I am standing it looks like you are asking a favor--you need the university to work with you and give you what you need. Fast Luck is good for hurrying things up, but what I really like when asking for favors is five finger grass in my pocket. It blesses everything your five fingers can do and I was taught that if you carry some in your pocket it will encourage people to help you out in situations like yours. If you have the name of the person(s) that will ultimately make the decision when you go to ask or speak to them I would have a vigil light set for compelling or influencing them to see things your way and give you what you want.

good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Spell-Casting to Modify Unfair Academic Decisions

Unread postby Sands » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:35 pm

I have been dealing with a situation in which I was unfairly graded. This is not my opinion. This is a fact. I had a strong feeling from early on in the course that the professor in question was not going to do the right thing, when I saw the lunatic way she was issuing grades and her equally lunatic rationale for assigning these grades. However, I had no choice but to see the course through to the end.

I began having lights set in runs from early on in the course. I still received an unfair grade. Then I appealed the grade and I had lights set to bend the professor and her supervisor to my will. The professor continued playing games with me and upheld the grade on a lie. Even her supervisor, whom I had spoken with and who seemed to be mostly on her side when we first communicated, agreed that what the professor was saying was untrue. And she let the professor know what she had said. I know this because she sent me a copy of the message.

The matter is still ongoing as we speak because I have now bumped the appeal up.

My question is this. How can someone be so resistant to work that is being done on them? I do not believe that this person is likely to have a spiritual guard or is involved in any type of spirituality, although I cannot know for sure. I could be wrong. However, if I am right, this person has had so many prayers said on her, lights set up for her (probably at least 6 or 7), psalms said on her, the whole nine yards. I even have mojo bags for spirit helpers and good luck. Yet she is 99% resistant to everything I have done. Any changes have been marginal and very transitory.

Can anyone shed some light on the situation? I have never seen such resistance before and I have been involved in spirituality for a long time. I find it very, very strange.

Also, what can be done for someone who is so very resistant to lights?

I appreciate any suggestions at all and please bear with me as this is my first time on the forum and my first post, so I may not be doing it exactly right.
Sands

Re: Unfair Grading: Setting Lights & Psalms Don't Seem to Work

Unread postby DelArca » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 am

What types of lights were you setting for this situation? Some people are extremely resistant and you'll have a hard time doing direct work on them.

Why not try some different angels? The professor is likely so angry now that any work to butter her up will probably not be so successful. In the beginning when you noticed unfairness etc you could have tried a honey jar or other work to get her to like you more. Not everyone is a moralist and no amount of 'justice' fairness work is going to change an obstinate person's beliefs.

Now, since you are going through the appeals process, focus your work on the supervisors that have the power to change your grade.
DelArca

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 am

I agree with DelArca. Without a reading on this situation no one can say for sure what is going on with this professor. You would be surprised how many people have work being done on many of life situations. So don't second guess this situation. Just get a reading to see what exactly is going on. I have had situations where people was just plan evil and had to be dealt with using other angels, other methods...sometimes a personal concern gives you that extra something, but believe me the issue is not her, it is with you...what you want to do and how far do you want to take it. Protect yourself no matter what. ...and you didn't say what types of lights you had set...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:30 pm

You simply need to know how to approach the situation. Some situations can be altered by lights and prayers and some need a different style of working. Some people respond to being poked with a stick and others respond better with a carrot.

A skilled conjurer and rootworker knows what to use on whome and when.

For example she might be more easily influenced by dominating doll baby work than lights and prayers, or instead you should be focusing on the case itself than your professor.

Simply change up your method.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sands » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:13 pm

To answer the question about the lights that were set:

I first set a run of 3 Master glass lights, so that she would be fine with me and grade me fairly. They ran from the middle to the end of the course.

Upon receiving the unfair grade, I set a black candle against her because I felt that if she was not responding to good or neutral work, she would respond to work that was not so good.

At the same time I set an orange candle for myself for positive change regarding the situation and a purple candle for her supervisor, so that she would see things my way. The supervisor did seem to be against the professor a little, but she also was not really on my side at all. In the end she agreed that I had a point and she conceded that this professor has a history of students appealing her grades.

I also set a Separation candle for them to disagree with each other so that they would not put their heads together and uphold my grade. It appears to me that they aren't getting along too well, so that aspect may have worked.

When I first appealed the grade to the Professor, I set a St Expedite candle for fast luck and also a Command -Compel- Control and an Essence of Bend Over candle so that she would change my grade. The work had absolutely no impact at all.

I have now set an Attraction candle for her supervisor as the supervisor will soon be receiving a second level appeal from me and I want her to respond favorably towards me.

The honey jar was the first thing I did and I also included her supervisor in it towards the very end. Clearly I don't have any personal items of either of them, so the honey jar wouldn't have been all that strong.

I personally think that the professor isn't all there on a mental level. She consistently came across as a Jekyll and Hyde type from my interactions with her. Now I will focus on her supervisor though.

Any advice is appreciated for how I should handle the supervisor.
Sands

Spell-Casting to Modify Unfair Academic Decisions Questions

Unread postby Anerada » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi All,

Ok. I really need advice with this. Basically, I went to school for 8+ years (partially as a result of picking up a second major and a certificate that were "recommended" to me by one of my advisors), spent over $60,000 on classes (exhausted my financial aid allotment), had to take care of my father off and on (which sometimes included having to work full time at one job and part time at another WHILE going to school), and when I sat down with my advisor the month before I walked across the stage to graduate, I asked that advisor if I was ready to go, if I had done/completed everything I needed to do. She looked at my records and told me that I was "good to go." So I did. I walked in the commencement ceremony, my family and friends came, it was great.

Then I went to work for two months out of town. When I returned, I still hadn't received the physical diploma so, I made some calls. Long story short, the University reps told me that my advisor had made a mistake, and that I cannot graduate because I never took a stupid placement test when I enrolled over eight years ago.

My response was like WHAT!?? I was really embarrassed because I had begun to send out my resume and had listed my degree on it... no surprise I never received any phone calls for interviews :/ I'm sure they probably ran my degree and found that I didn't have one, which makes me look terrible.

The University's solution to this problem (DESPITE the fact that it was their advisor's fault for not catching it and telling me what I needed to do months, if not years before I walked in the ceremony) is for me to take a few more classes that I do not have money for and do not think I should have to take after all this time, effort, money, etc. I am now in my early 30's and am living on my brother's couch because I can't find a decent job, can't list my degree on my resume...

I want my diploma, and I think I deserve it after eight years of hard work and $60,000 of debt.

This was not my fault. Had I known anything about this "requirement" before walking in the ceremony, I would have saved myself a lot of embarrassment and would have taken care of it long ago.

I want to appeal the University's decision to keep my diploma from me. Any suggestions for candles, etc.?
Anerada

Re: University Graduation Problem

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:25 pm

I would try some Compelling products; this makes others "make good on a promise". You can burn a dressed Compelling vigil candle, use the sachet powders to dress papers that the folks at the University will handle.

Also, try appealing your case to the Regents of your college; go higher up and be a squeaky wheel. Every state has a board that governs the universities; find the board for your state and call them up, asking if your school can actually hold back your degree from you over one test.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: University Graduation Problem

Unread postby Anerada » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 am

Ok. Thank you for the reply Mary.

Two days ago, I walked into the Dean's Office to challenge the decision. I told my story to the woman behind the desk (she is apparently in charge of approving or disapproving these sorts of things), and she was very cold, unconcerned, and very 'bitchy'. She said "what makes you think you're any different from any of the other students here?" I said "nothing! But I am not just a number, I am a human being! And I can't get a better job, pay my loans back, or go to grad school until this is taken care of." She defiantly told me that there was nothing I could do but basically spend more money (that I do not have - she knows this too) on three more classes, which would keep me in this city (and in poverty) for another year and a half!!

The day before I met with her, I got a once in a lifetime job opportunity ($$$ AND a PhD scholarship) offered to me from a prestigious academic whom I have admired, met at conferences, and studied for years. I am going to apply for the job, despite the fact that an Undergraduate degree is required and I technically don't have one... I don't know what else to do other than just tell the people looking at my application about the problem and hope they don't make a big deal out of it.

Any other advice (candles, etc.) would be awesome.

Many, many thanks!!

PS- I am so happy I found this forum! :)
Anerada

Help with securing my education

Unread postby cookies » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:11 am

I hope this is the correct forum for my request.

I have recently been notified that I might be removed from my degree course, of which I am mortified. This year, I have experienced deaths, depression amongst other personal problems which have caused me great stress. I want to be accepted back and was hoping for some spiritual advice. I am working on getting my life back on track and will be contacting the university to discuss my circumstances.

I thought about petitioning St Anthony because he performs miracles, and I wanted to know what you think. I do believe in my heart that all will be well. There is some fear however.

Thank you all. :)
cookies

Re: Spell-Casting to Modify Unfair Academic Policy Decisions

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, Cookies,

I believe that I had moved your post to tis thread to give you cookies some spell ideas

I am thinking about St Thomas Aquinas.

Take a look at this page. Look at schools and scholars. Then also look at the area of which you are studying and appeal to that Saint also:

www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

And you might also want to consider items such as Do AS I Say: www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

Crown of Success: www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Command; www.luckymojo.com/command.html

Bend Over: www.luckymojo.com/bendover.html

There are lots of products and spells that can help you. Go to www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html to se what is available for your condition

Wishing you great success and I pry that you get that degree
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cookies » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:59 am

Thank you Miss Aida!
cookies

Unread postby cookies » Wed May 13, 2015 1:51 am

I have been successful with my work! I am very happy to say that my university has accepted me! :)

Thank you St Jude
Thank you St Anthony
cookies

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 pm

cookies !!!

YES! YES! YES!

CONGRATS!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cookies » Mon May 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)
cookies

Unread postby cookies » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:09 am

Thank you again Saints for the tuition money! Thank you St Expedite!
cookies

Grant to re take exit exam

Unread postby lovecandle11 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:57 pm

I wanted to know if there is a candle that I can get for my school to grant me to retake my exit exam. I completed my schooling, but due to not passing my exit exam..I didn't graduate. I went to CA for my schooling and in CA you can sit to get your nurse license even if you don't graduate but completed the program.

I move to Oregon-and I spoke to the nursing board and they only take graduate students to take the board exam. The only solution they have given me is to convince my School directors to have me retake my exit exam to graduate.

Even if I take the exam in CA and transfer to Oregon, they will still require my transcript to have a graduate date.

Also, if I do get the chance to retake my exit exam. I also need a candle to pass my exam.

Thank you

This has been a very frustrating journey for me.
lovecandle11

Re: Grant to re take exit exam

Unread postby Thomask » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:51 am

Hello lovecandle11.

I would suggest a Honey jar first to sweeten the school directors into letting you retake the exam first.

Then I would try a Crown of success spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Best of wishes to you.
Thomask

Unread postby lovecandle11 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:37 pm

What's a honey jar? and how do I use it? Thank you.

The crown of success spell kit works for any test or exam I can take?
lovecandle11

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi lovecandle11,

There is a thread here on honey jars so please do a search of the forum using the little search box in the upper right corner of the page and you can read all about them. If you still have questions, you can post them in that thread.

The Crown of Success spell kit can work for success in any endeavor you undertake, including exams.. Just state your petition accordingly and you should be good to go.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovecandle11 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:27 pm

so here's the respond that they have given me. I haven't started the honey jar.. I just want to know if this has changed its course, If I need to do something different now?

Hi,
I received your voicemail and reviewed our policies regarding re-taking the HESI exam.
I have attached the two policies regarding the HESI examination procedures. Unfortunately, according to the policies you would not be eligible to take another HESI exam.
However, you can utilize the Grievance and Appeals policy which is located on page 62 of the catalog. That would be my suggestion which may help.
I would have to deny your request based on the policy, but then I would forward it to our Appeals committee and they would be able to consider your request.
lovecandle11

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:45 am

Hello, lovecandle11 ,

OK, this may even be a test of perseverance.

I do know that sometimes, when people are unsure of candidates, they put them through extra challenges to test their commitment. This may be the case (I hope)

I would use an influence honey jar on this Appeals committee: www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

Then, go ahead and continue the work that was already suggested to you

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lovecandle11 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:17 pm

After I write the letter to the appeals committee do you suggest anything to put in the letter before I send it, or expedite it? Thank you I will get the honey jar influence kit.
lovecandle11

Unread postby Thomask » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello lovecandle11

You can dress the letter with Attraction powder http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

And/or www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Miss Cat had wrote a very detailed page on dressing papers. Please take a look at this.

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html#papers

I will prey for your success.
Thomask

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power