Sounds like a Great game plan!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by frenchygirl on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:48 am.

Re: Spells for Friend Relative to Move Out Or Move Stay Away

Unread postby frenchygirl » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:52 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Could you advise on timing? Should they all be done at the same time? Or Road Opener and Bend Over together, start the Steady Work after an opportunity comes?

Another thought was to use the Steady Work Honey Jar. Add some Road Opener, Crown of Success, and Bend Over to it, with the petition specific to exactly what she wants to happen for him. This may be a slightly better (?) option for her as it can be worked continuously as opposed to setting up candles if results do not happen with the first run.
Thoughts?
frenchygirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello, frenchygirl ,

I would do:
Road opener first, then steady work, and then bend over when you know the person that you want to bend to your will.

I would ALSO do your honey jar idea as a "back-up" or "Fortifier"

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Drive my ex off of my street.

Unread postby NinnyNichole » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:01 am

I didn't really see another post that talked about my situation, so I apologize if this had already been posted somewhere. My ex fiancée and I had been together for 4 years and we ended up buying a house together. Not too long after, we went through a very messy break up. This break up took its's till on me. I was heartbroken, miserable and felt all one. It took two years, but finally I have removed her name from the house we bought together and now it is all mine and have recently found peace with the fact that we are no longer together and that she has moved in. However, it has come to my attention that she and her boyfriend have recently purchased a new home, 6 houses down from mine. I can see their house from my house. I live in an area where there are many houses for sale in many similar neighborhoods like mine so it is beyond me why they felt the need to buy a house so close to mine.

I'm usually not one for "dark" magic or magic to hurt another person. I'm always making honey jars and spells like that. But I feel like, for my own mental health and peace of mind, I need to get them to move. What would be the best course of action to take for getting them to leave??
NinnyNichole

Re: Drive my ex off of my street.

Unread postby natstein » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Hello NinnyNichole,

I think I would want them to move to! But you are in a good position to work roots on them! I would suggest using Hot Foot Products! The spell kit in particular comes with everything you would need and leaves with enough products to keep working them for a while even after the initial spell work of the kit is done. And with you knowing exactly where they are living you can easily get powders and things in their path for them to step in! CHekc out the Hot Foot products at this link. (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html) The kit would really be perfect for you!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NinnyNichole » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Thank you! I could not believe it when I saw them on the street. I will definitely be hot footing them.
NinnyNichole

Unread postby j82 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:27 pm

NinnyNichole,

Question to me is why would she want to buy a house next to her ex, and why is her new bf ok with that? sounds to me more like revenge on her part to hurt you. I dont see defending yourself and protecting yourself as dark magic. that would be like saying counter attacking in war is dark because people will get hurt, well yes but without it you will lose it all.. that said I would do hot foot, I would sprinkle crossing powder on the yard cursing them as long as they say.. look up psalms for destruction of enemy walls and think of it as destroying their home. I would also start a new honey jar with two lodestones to draw in a new and perfect love or soulmate ..etc. and work that jar to bring real happiness and love in your life.. that will do you great service to happiness and will in return drive her nuts seeing how happy you are.. obviously she is not otherwise she would not moved to make you miserable.
j82

Unread postby NinnyNichole » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:07 am

j82

I have been wondering the same thing. We lived in the house together for a little while after we broke up and before she moved out. She was dating him during that time, so he has to know this is where she used to live. She is the one that ended things, so I don't know why she wants to live so close. This is beyond bizarre. Thank you, you are right, I am defending myself so I shouldn't see this as doing any harm. This morning I was driving down my street and he was out cleaning the snow off his car and staring at me. They need to move.
NinnyNichole

Unread postby frenchygirl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:24 am

Thank you, Miss Aida

I think she has a solid plan. Or I do, since I'm sure I'll be helping.

Have a great weekend
frenchygirl

Unread postby j82 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:19 pm

NinnyNichole,

Some people get off on showing off. I had an ex who left me for a friend of mine and every chance possible the friend (now former) would find a way to put it in my face, like if he seen me out call my ex and have em meet up so I would see them then smirk at me over it. Its like bragging about how much they have and you dont. they enjoy it, they know you hate or strongly dislike them so this is their way of rubbing your nose in it like a dog.
j82

Unread postby NinnyNichole » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:34 am

Since I only work with Lucky Mojo products (obviously) it'll be a little bit before I get the hot foot supplies and will be able to do that work. In the mean time, I used what I had to do a Curse of Revenge on her that I found on the spell archive, using a black candle and a photograph of her. I'm hoping that will lay a nice foundation for the rest of my work.
NinnyNichole

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:55 am

frenchygirl ,

You're a good friend!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Leave my house

Unread postby Michelle12 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:54 am

Hi everyone
I am a new member I have not done any spells yet and wouldn't know how to do please give me your advice and guidance I need to return my step daughter to her mother she is making my life at home unbearable I have tried my best I welcomed her with open arms she came with her brother he was a terror but has since tried to meet me half way so I have no problem with him but I do with her I still have 3 other children who are younger to consider from my marriage to her father what can I do to rid her from my home there is no peace because of her help please .
Michelle12

Re: Leave my house

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

Thanks for joining the LMCCo Forum. Our topics are arranged by type of issue, so i have moved your question about moving your step-daughter out of the house into the section on moving away unwanted relatives. If you read the thread from the beginning, you will see many previous suggestions. If you still have questions, please just ask!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Michelle12 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:17 am

Hi Catherine
Thanks for your reply I'm still trying to find my way round the site please direct me I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon.
Michelle12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, Michelle12 ,

You are on page 3. Just go back to page 1 and read from the beginning.

Lots of good spell ideas here.

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vipera » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:07 am

Hello

I'm wondering if i can get some help with my mother

It all started while she was pregnant with me and went to a psychic and he told her basically that my birth would mean that she would never have to work another day in her life. my grandfather on his death bed, two weeks after my birth and without knowing about what the psychic said told her the same exact thing. so i was raised constantly told that i need to have a good job, make money because i have to support my mother. my mother believes in this so much that when we were in an abusive situation with my alcoholic father she kept us in it because she didn't want to find work even if it meant that she could take me out of that place. yup. i know it's mental.

so to this day - she likes to remind me of my 'responsibility.' and constantly harps on about it.

now i'm dealing with a situation where she wants to move in with me while i'm doing my degree so that my father has to support the both of us so again she doesn't have to work. she says she'll do the cleaning, cooking etc while i'm studying but the problem is is that she is so so controlling and draining. i've been living on my own since i was 16 because thats when i was accepted into university. i'm 20 now and starting medical school and i absolutely adore my freedom. being raised by my mother means that i'm incredibly private and i hold on to whatever freedom and control i have over my life with both hand, legs and nails.

she cannot move in with me. i need her to give up the idea of ever moving in with me. i can't bare the thought of living with her again and when ever she mentions raising my children while my husband (in the future) and i work my blood pressure goes up and i start hyperventilating. i cannot cannot have this woman under my roof, raising my children, and micromanaging my life because god forbid i drink a sip of alcohol or go to a club (i don't do that often anyways i'm too broke for that).. who knows i might just give up my degree and go wild and then who's going to take care of her -.- (honestly when she's 'disciplining' me she's not yelling about how i might be messing up my life but hers)

she is the most selfish and controlling woman i've ever met and during her visits i'm on high blood pressure medication. funny enough i'm fine the moment she leaves.

please please help me. even though i've been on my own for 4 years now she still throws a fit and starts banging the walls if she finds out that i'm out later than 12am ... even if i'm honestly just studying in the 24 hour library. she wants to control every aspect of my life and i know i'm a good kid but she can't see it, she only sees whatever potential darkness that is in me because that threatens her comfort.. she has an unhealthy fixation over my life, a power fetish and the largest martyr complex i've ever seen. it's actually quite spectacular.

i also feel like she may have done some spell work on me in the past to keep me tied to her and it's starting to get suffocating. just the thought of her raising my children or even knowing them right now makes me want to never have children to spare them

can someone help me with finding a way to get her to not every want to move in with me, to get her to leave me the hell alone. this has been going on for so long i just want to cut her out of my life 100% but i can't forget all emotional shit she's dumped on me that's causing me to feel guilty if i even think about doing it even though i know that rationally she's incredibly toxic and i would be better off without her. she's the only reason i ever cry for the last 7 years and she's draining my soul and energy to the point where i can't function when she's around. i'm constantly on eggshells or she'll go mental. she thought i'd never leave her side so only i've seen every bit of her crazy so cutting her off means loosing family on both sides. they'll never listen to my side because i've tried before and got yelled at for being an ungrateful brat. at this stage though i'm happy enough to be alone with no family then to keep dealing with her whopping my ass when ever she comes over for having a travel size bottle of wine (for the tomato sauce for my pasta) or for staying out past 12am (cause i'm in the library catching up on work)

please please help me find away to get her away from me and to stop her from wanting to live with me.
vipera

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello vipera,

I am so sorry you are dealing with such a tough situation. My heart goes out to you.

Have you read through the 3 pages of this thread? You may find many useful ideas to keep your mother from moving in with you. You can try hot footing her, which will keep her at a distance. You can search the forum using the little search box at the upper right corner for hot foot spell advice.

If after reading through those posts you still have questions, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vipera » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:06 am

thank you miss athena

i'm thinking of hot footing her before she leaves so hopefully her last memories of staying with me aren't so great but is there anything i can do while she's away (we live in separate countries) to keep her from wanting to come back?

i just want her to stay the hell away and not get any ideas of buying tickets, planning up interior design, or texting/calling me every 2 hours when she's awake..i need something that can work over long distances (there about 8 hour time difference between us so we're far from each other)
vipera

Unread postby vipera » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:00 pm

i have and i will be hot footing her but at the same time when she leaves i want her to stay away. is there any jar or way of keeping her away from me? like freezer.. vinegar?? sorry i'm new.

i just don't want her to get the idea to come back and visit. i don't want her to even think of it. i want her to want to stay away from me like i want to stay away from her.

and would it work long diastase? we live in two different countries
vipera

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi vipera,

You could certainly put her into a freezer spell to stop her from planning any future visits. You could also work a skull candle using Compelling products and drill the idea into her head that she doesn't want to visit you, etc.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-compelling.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:13 am

Hi, I wish i have asked in the correct column.

Well, these so called housemates ( happened to be my colleagues as well) , tend to become secretive but they get unconfortable when i do not tell them my things.

What is the best solution for this? Thank you.
vmadone

Unread postby natstein » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:59 am

Hello vmadone,

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you wanting these folks to move out because of this behavior? If so check out the suggestions in this thread and then if you have a question about a specific step or product use let us know!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi Nat, thanks for replying.

I'm actually feeling being left out despite being one of the housemates. They will be like, why you wanna know our things and blah blah blah.

I have been thinking of moving out from the house. Two questions here, what product should i use so i wont be left out and find a better place to stay?

Thanks.
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello, vmadone ,

Put them in a honey jar with you

To find place to live, look at this link (which has 6 pages of good spell ideas): spells-to-find-rental-property-apartment-home-business-t19832.html

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:24 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I just dont understand why they are being secretive with me but like to check on my things. I want to take control.

Is it possible?
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:19 am

Hello, vmadone ,

You could definitely try a domination spell:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Good luck.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jump » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:18 am

I hope I'm posting this to the right forum, if I not my apology.

I wanted to put something on my front door under the mat something that will keep unwanted guest popping up on our door. This are mainly people who have such bad influence on my hubby - acquaintance & relatives. I realized if I put hotfoot under the mat, when they come inside my house then the powder will get inside my house too. I'm looking for something permanent if possible o I don't have to put the powder everyday. With the holiday coming up I am already so stress because my husband will be inviting all these people and I really want to prevent him from doing it this time -- because I'm the only ONE doing all the job and I feel like I work so hard cleansing our home with Chinese wash up & down...it's a lot of work :o).

Anyways, thanks again for the advise.
jump

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:39 pm.

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi jump,

I would use Red Brick Dust, which repels evil from crossing your threshold.

http://herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jump » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:10 am

Thank you soooo much Ms. Athena what a relief, 12 years of pain. I will place an order to LM as soon as I have all the list I need to order. This is the reason I am asking all the questions from different forum accordingly based on the subject so I could place my order hoping by tomorrow.

Thanks again. Have a wonderful day!
jump

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, jump,

And we really do appreciate your thoughtfulness about where to post.

Thank you for caring!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:30 pm.
Reason: see admin

Spells for abusive grandparent

Unread postby mummaduck » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi everyone , I hope I am posting this in the right area.

My mother has always been very emotionally abusive and controlling. She will not let me live my own life even now that I have lived out of home for over 7 years and have 3 children. 8 years ago she tried to take me to mediation and court because my ex and I told her we needed a little space after our daughter was born by c section and we had also moved house. I gave in and allowed her to see my daughter at our house once a fortnight because I was scared. Over time we became closer but still she was emotionally abusive towards me and threatened me with court if she did not get her way with me regarding my children.
About 8 months ago (I'm seeing a theme with the number 8 as I type now) we had a disagreement because my fiance and I had planned to go away and organise our wedding and she was to babysit our youngest child but changed her mind 2 days beforehand. Again she through court at me , threatening me with things like "money talks" and "remember last time you tried this". It broke my heart that my own mother could say such hateful things to me and I am still not over it although I am now seeing a psychologist which is helping with all the years of trauma and abuse.

Right now I have told her she can meet me and my kids at a park once a week for no longer than an hour. Only because I am terrified of a judge telling me they have to go be with their grandmother without me for x amount of hours a month. My kids are only aged 7 , 5 and 14 months.

A few months ago I did the freeze spell and it did seem to work for a couple of months - until I got the mediation letter in the mail. Is it that I needed to do more to keep her away ? I would really love for her to be completley out of our lives so that I can be a great mum without the stress of her and the manipulation.
So what should I do ? I have read through a few threads already regarding ancestors and also the mirror box but I don't know what is suitable.
mummaduck

Re: Spells for abusive grandparent

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Hi mummaduck,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am so sorry that you are going through such difficulties with your mother. I don't know the laws where you live or the circumstances surrounding your mother's threats, but I don't know if any court recognizes "grandparent's rights" to access to their grandchildren. Unless you have been brought up on charges of being an unfit parent, your mother may be throwing out hollow threats to you. However, I am neither an attorney nor an expert on such matters. I'm just offering that as an opinion.

As for work you could be doing, you should consider Hot Foot products to get her to stay away from your family. The spell kit is advised because it contains everything you need, plus full instructions, so you won't have to guess at anything.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

I am also merging your post into the appropriate thread on getting rid of unwanted people. Please read through the thread and you may get other ideas on how to approach this situation.

I wish you the best of luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mummaduck » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:41 pm

Thank you so much Miss Athena. Unfortuntley in Australia there are no actual grandparent rights but a judge will give visitation to grandparents - which is my worst nightmare.
I actually do have some hot foot powder already I am just unsure how I can use it without seeing her or having to go to her house. She lives on a main road so the chances of being seen if I were to be sneaky are high lol.
I have done another freeze spell but with lemon this time , I have no idea if its working yet but I hope so.
I am so overwhelmed right now , my sons are seeing her with my partner present this afternoon. My daughter is flat out refusing to go unless I go with her which I can not do without putting my health at risk.
Thank you again Athena xox
mummaduck

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello, mummaduck ,

I am so sorry to read what you are going through. You poor thing.

Here's Miss cat's page on many ways to use powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

And here is her page on how to lay tricks: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

We have to have patience with spells. I know it is easier said than done but, we will just have to wait on that freezer spell. Just don't get discouraged and throw it away. Leave it in your freezer and forget about it.

I did one on a very influential man and forgot that I had the spell in the back of the freezer. A year later, it was all over the news that he was arrested and put in prison for embezzlement of close to a million dollars. But, it took time and it also took me to stop fretting over the spell.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mummaduck » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:13 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)
mummaduck

Separation spell between my boyfriend and another woman

Unread postby Yayah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:47 am

Hello, I need a little bit of help. I am confident in my relationship, however there is a factor I want to get rid of.

My boyfriend and I have an age difference, 53 and 24....he has raised another woman's kids...his "daughter," is 21 and he's always comparing me and her together in all aspects of our lives and I understand someone's "kid" will always take priority BUT there is no blood involved.
bottom line, he also raised a "son" but the boy is always with his biological father and quite frankly within the years we've been together the boy has never made an attempt to connect with my boyfriend, the man who "raised him." because he prefers to be with the biological dad; the biological man is also trying to build a relationship with his own daughter, so my boyfriend is pretty much in the way of that developing.

I am going to have a family with this man, I want to separate the two of them for good and make her completely separate herself from him in a non-harmful way. He's raised them for 6 years and was in and out their life (bcs of a breakup between their mom and him) so his position is mainly (mom's ex boyfriend)

Therefore I don't feel like I'm doing any negativity, I just want to move someone on with their life and separate them from the life I'm trying to build with my partner so he can raise his own biological kids and stop comparing me to another woman that has no factor in my life. I am not bitter, I am just making things easier for the family I will have with him, with no outside influences affecting it.

I do not have her name but I can work on getting a picture of them together.

I like working with the moon and using herbs.
I'm open to other ideas.
Yayah

Unread postby natstein » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:03 pm

Hello Yayah,

I have merged your post into a thread that has ideas for getting family or friends to move out or go away. Read through here and see if there are some ideas to help you get started. Also this sounds like a bit of a complex situation so having a professional work for you or at least read for you so you can know how best to proceed. (www.readersandrootworkers.com).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Yayah » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:22 am

Nathen, can you please delete my posting you merged here? Thank you.
Yayah

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, Yayah ,

I am sorry but once a post is answered, we won't delete it. If you delete it, unfortunately you'll be banned.

So, whatever part is bothering you about the post, send me a PM and maybe I can edit it.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Metalina » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:54 am

I have a sister-in-law who has a bit of a jealousy problem and is difficult to get along with. I used to live in the same city as her, but my husband and I moved far away and bought a house. She keeps saying she intends to visit us here, but I'd really rather she didn't. I don't like the idea of having her in my home. I respect that she is my husband's sister, but she is really mean and she hates me. My husband isn't close with her, but she is family and he doesn't understand the head games she plays. We still see her when we go back for visits, and that has been fine. She is usually on her best behavior when I only have to be around her for a short period of time.

Her birthday is coming up and I was thinking of dressing her birthday card with some LM powders to keep her away. I have Devil's Shoe String powder, Bend Over. Do you think that is sufficient? Should I pair it with another type of spell? I have a wide variety of herbs including controlling herbs, rue, barberry, red brick dust, and fiery wall of protection oil. I have some of her handwriting and signature. But most of my LM supplies are for positive purposes.
Metalina

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Seems like you're on a good path so far. I would do a mixture of banishing/compelling/fiery wall work.

This way she will know to keep far away BUT if its necessary for her to be around she'll only come if her energy is right.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby Metalina » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Thank you :)
Metalina

Unread postby Hawthorne » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:25 pm

My ex best friend of 35 years aided greatly in hurting my life. She has always had to be queen bee. She needs people to like and need her. We were in a situation where people liked and respected me and really didn't care to much for her. She began to talk about these people non stop. Drama 24/7. I asked her to stop so many times. I had to literally run out of the building to get away from her drama that she was trying to cause with some business clients. She desperately wanted me to engage in the drama with her. I told her over and over again that I could not participate. Our children did a sport together and my child was extremely good while hers I hate to say was not very good. She was jealous of that as well. Pretty much everything I did she had a problem with. So since I would not participate she set out to destroy my reputation. Telling everybody what kind of person I was through half-truths lies and misinformation. Even though I did not react or say anything to defend myself like I was asked I lost everything. I lost my relationship, I lost all of my friends And My child lost all of his friends and the sport he was so good at. I want justice. I want people to know the true her. That she is faking phone he. I want her away from the sports venue because it is justified. Why should I lose everything and my son was everything when we did nothing to deserve this. Should I do a banishing? Should I cross her? Should I hotfoot her?

I do have screen shots of text messages from her showing how badly she spoke of these people and me defending them and asking her to stop the nonsense.

I am really sick and tired of people meddling in my life and playing games as if my happiness is irrelevant.
Hawthorne

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello, Hawthorne,

Yes, I know what you are talking about. Jealousy and envy are so very hard to deal with.

You might want to consider reversing spells http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Then, put people that she has turned against you in a honey jar with you.

You may also want to perform a freezer spell on her as well as a mirror box spell on her.

I hope this helps.

I just HATE people like this.

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hawthorne » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Thank you. I can't believe she could throw 35 years away for strangers and popularity. We've known each other since we were 5 years old. I'll place my order tomorrow.
Hawthorne

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Hello, Hawthorne ,

My feeling is that, one day, she will regret it.

Nevertheless, she deserves whatever you throw at her.

This Psalm ALWAYS reminds me of people like her. It's amazing that people like her existed even thousands of years ago:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_37

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hawthorne » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:10 pm

It really is. I just can not forgive this one. Maybe one day I can forgive, but I can never have her in my life again. It just makes me sad. Thank you for your help and the prayer suggestion. I've been using psalms a lot these days.
Hawthorne

my mum

Unread postby Sophie valerie » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:19 am

hi, i love my mum very much but she is trouble , every time she come and visit me , she fight with my husband and kids and make my life hell ! How can i make sure she won't visit us any more , I don't want to cut her out of my life or anything happen to her ,I will visit her and make sure she is fine but i prefer if she doesn't come to my house, she use to stay six months and make every one miserable, she lives in north Africa and me in the UK.
Sophie valerie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello, Sophie valerie ,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new here. And we ask that you do NOT start new topics.

I do give board warnings for this. In the future, just find the appropriate thread and just interface with: "post reply"

I have merged your post to the correct thread. Please read the 3 pages here. After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I hope that these issues with your Mother get resolved.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 am

Hello everyone,
Please I am needing help, my mother in law is visiting soon from a different country, I have not seen her in about 3 to 4 years now. I don't want her visiting me and unfortunately can not really tell her not to visit. How can I stop her from visiting or keep her away from me. She may be here in a week. What can I do. Every advise and suggestion is appreciated.
Thank you.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello neonwaosy,

Miss Athena posted a reply to someone with a similar situation in a post above yours, so I thought I'd share it here:

"You could certainly put her into a freezer spell to stop her from planning any future visits. You could also work a skull candle using Compelling products and drill the idea into her head that she doesn't want to visit you, etc."

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You may also though just need to be forthright with her and tell her straight up you don't want her to visit. OR, help her find a hotel ;)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redheart » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:23 pm

My uncle and his daughter has live with us for 5 years. In Jan 2016 he got a job as a super and they had move out. Because he did not want to do the job. He lost the job that came with the apt. He ask if they could stay for awhile and they would go into the shelter. They went into the shelter for 2 weeks. And now He has left the shelter and left his daughter with us. I have no space in my apt for his stuff or hers. I can not afford to take care of his child. He makes money. But refuse to get a apt and pay rent or be responsible for his child. He feels since he's not staying here. That he should be able to leave me responsible for his child. I have spoken to him numerous times. I have pray on it. I can no longer deal with this. What can I do for him to take his child and take all there stuff out of my apt and not return with some excuse.
redheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello, redheart ,

That is so terrible. I am so sorry

It looks like you'll have to call child protective services. Explain the whole situation to them. Otherwise, you could get into legal and financial responsibilities that you did not deserve. And, you can be held accountable. legally, if anything happens to the child.

Please take action to protect yourself

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby redheart » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 am

Child services was involved in Nov 2015. Because they were called because it was said he put his hands on her. They were still active after he lost the job. The case worker felt it would be better if they stayed living with me then go into the shelter. The lady never listen to anything that I have spoken to her about. I believe the case has then been close. But it seems as if they don't care. When they first came to my house over my uncle and daughters situation. They was going put a case on me because she was staying in my apt. It has been nothing but drama with this child here. My aunt was willing to take her in. But he refuse to let her. But think it's ok that she stays here

He likes to use a guilt trip on my mother which makes her say ok when he ask for a few days. But that just turns into months. That has turn into years. He yells at my mother and makes it seem as she owes him something. His daughter use guilt on her also. Whenever they come back. My child always ends up getting hurt or something goes wrong in my apt. It's as if they come with this bad luck or something on them. That makes everything goes wrong. And my mother never wants to see things for what they are

I know you can't do anything on children. But there must be something I can do to make him want to be responsible of his child. And make him want to get a apt for them both. And to make him stop making my mother feel as if she owes him something. We've raised his daughter for a 11yrs with no help from him. We have enough to handle with my mother becoming more ill. And me being responsible for everything in the household
redheart

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm.
Reason: Merged with first post

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 pm.
Reason: Merged with first post

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends